Thread: Jason Rice

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Default Re: Jason Rice

Live interview with Jason Rice by Joe from the Carolinas. Joe is clearly the bigger person in this match, allowing Jason to share his perspective, regardless of his initial impression of him. That's the mark of a true truth-seeker.

This is what Unity in the Community™ looks like. Take notes Corey and Kids. Or are they too busy declaring "smear campaign"?

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2018), Billy (23rd October 2018), Chip (24th October 2018), Debra (28th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th October 2018), drneglector (24th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd October 2018), Ivanhoe (29th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th October 2018), Kristin (24th October 2018), Mike (24th October 2018), mountain_jim (25th October 2018), Nasu (24th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (24th October 2018), RunningDeer (23rd October 2018), section9 (31st March 2019), Sophocles (24th October 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,516 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Live interview with Jason Rice by Joe from the Carolinas. Joe is clearly the bigger person in this match, allowing Jason to share his perspective, regardless of his initial impression of him. That's the mark of a true truth-seeker.
    Very interesting. Joe did an excellent job.

Jason comes over as being solid, grounded, sane, authentic and likable. But a caveat here is that he reminds me VERY much of Andrew Basiago, who is just the nicest person. Pleasant, easy-going, articulate, intelligent, educated, reasonable.

Yet Andy's story is all an implant. I'm 100.00% certain of that. The objective in Andy's case was to:
    1. Discredit his own prior (and credible/plausible) testimony about teleportation research.
    2. Discredit 'Henry Deacon' (Arthur Neumann), the preceding Mars 'whistleblower', who had been the first to talk about a traversible wormhole ('jumproom') to Mars.
    The strategy, which has worked maybe better for the agencies than they even dreamed, is to inject a flood of faux 'insiders' into the community to make the entire research subject a laughing stock.

Jason Rice could be authentic — it's entirely possible — and now his job is a far harder mountain to climb specifically because of the way the subject has been sullied and trashed by Andy Basiago, Corey Goode, Randy Cramer, Emery Smith, David Wilcock, Michael Salla, and arguably even William (Bill) Tompkins.

Those messed with and used for these purposes might not actually be fully blamed. Basiago, for all his intellect, just could somehow literally NOT understand what I was trying to say when I spent a full hour in 2010 trying to explain to him the possibility he might have been given implanted false memories.

He was bewildered, and as if made suddenly stupid, just couldn't follow my logic. (And I was explaining things super-clearly and slowly, with no animosity. I'm not that bad at presenting information to consider! It was rather as if I was talking Russian. If that conversation had been recorded, others would have found it VERY interesting and significant.)

The responsibility primarily lies with those who have picked up the stories and promoted them. That's Salla, Wilcock, and Gaia TV/Jay Weidner, aided and abetted by MUFON, Jimmy Church, Justin Deschamps, Jordan Sather, Teresa Yanaros, and others.

But the agencies just have to introduce a meme in their own expert way, and then they know that there are enough people in the community to pick up their baited hook and run with it, feeding their own egos (and bank balance) in the process.

It's worked many times before, and it'll continue to do so unless the community as a whole gets a lot smarter. The odds on that don't seem encouraging.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th October 2018 at 09:58.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th October 2018), Billy (24th October 2018), Chip (28th October 2018), Debra (28th October 2018), Did You See Them (24th October 2018), drneglector (24th October 2018), Gurnemanz (24th October 2018), HaveBlue (27th October 2018), Horus (10th January 2020), ichingcarpenter (24th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th October 2018), Kristin (24th October 2018), Longjohn (18th November 2019), Mike (24th October 2018), MistressJan (24th October 2018), mountain_jim (25th October 2018), Nasu (25th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (24th October 2018), RunningDeer (24th October 2018), scotslad (24th October 2018), Sophocles (24th October 2018), sunwings (24th October 2018), Valerie Villars (24th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,516 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Jason Rice could be authentic — it's entirely possible — and now his job is a far harder mountain to climb specifically because of the way the subject has been sullied and trashed by Andy Basiago, Corey Goode, Randy Cramer, Emery Smith, David Wilcock, Michael Salla, and arguably even William (Bill) Tompkins.
    I've just listened to Jason Rice's interview with Joe again. I've changed my mind.

I do not believe his story.

I'd contest that it can be quite easily dismantled. There are actually a lot of details in there, more easily noticed second time through, that are problematic.

All that is easily overlooked because he's such a nice guy.

A cynic might say that this is exactly deliberate on the part of whoever is pushing the agenda to wreck legitimate SSP research. Corey has kind of malfunctioned on them. So now, we have a far more likable substitute. No wonder Corey is out to destroy him.

That's tough to say, but right now that's my view. I'll amend that, willingly, if more information comes available.

But I'm sure he'd pass any polygraph test, he believes everything he's saying, and I'd be delighted to have him as a new neighbor. It's very concerning.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th October 2018 at 14:07.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (28th October 2018), ChristianSky (24th October 2018), Debra (29th October 2018), Dennis Leahy (24th October 2018), Did You See Them (24th October 2018), drneglector (24th October 2018), Flash (26th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (25th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th October 2018), Kristin (24th October 2018), Kryztian (30th November 2018), Mike (24th October 2018), MistressJan (24th October 2018), mountain_jim (25th October 2018), Nasu (25th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (24th October 2018), RunningDeer (24th October 2018), scotslad (18th November 2018), Sophocles (24th October 2018), Valerie Villars (24th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I'm not sure I understand how Jason, or anyone, is saying they need to protect their employment, family and private life by not revealing details, but by appearing on camera, undisguised and I assume, using their real name.

That is one thing about "disclosure" that for years, has baffled me.

One example is Henry Deacon. He was showing his face, but using a pseudonym. Don't the three letter agencies and anyone else who has an interest in these things, know who they are?

It all just seems like more smoke and mirrors to me.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2018), ClearWater (24th October 2018), Debra (29th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (25th October 2018), Ivanhoe (29th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th October 2018), Mike (24th October 2018), MistressJan (24th October 2018), mountain_jim (25th October 2018), Nasu (25th October 2018), RunningDeer (24th October 2018), scotslad (24th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think that Joe from the Carolinas did an outstanding job in the interviewing, and I hope that he can follow it up with more in the same vein. Joe, your questioning was insightful, well focussed, incisive and direct, while always remaining courteous. Hats off to you. In many other interviews in the past I have wanted to say to the interviewer 'oh, why on Earth did you not ask this, or ask that?' (maybe because you were afraid of offending the interviewee..) but none of that here!

For me, like Bill, Jason seemed like a very nice bloke, an ultra-nice bloke, an almost uncomfortably nice bloke. He prays and meditates before making those difficult decisions. He will not break certain confidences in case he compromises other individuals involved. Seemingly he is now a pacifist, not wanting to share weapon technology in case someone uses it against someone else. He welcomes further questions, even urges people to ask them. How exemplary... and yet something inside is not totally sold yet, can't put my finger on why. In the first interview I saw with Mr Corey Goode he too came over very demure, sincere and believable.

If whistle-blower/insider 1.1 started to malfunction/raise alarm bells, would it not be possible to roll out new, improved, insider/'experiencer' 2.0, new, improved, the version with (for example) some written credentials, more intelligent perhaps, not seeking the fame and fortune maybe, without the vindictive streak perhaps? If he were programmed, he may well not even be aware that that's what he was being used for...?

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proofs. I still have many questions (many of them around the supposed time travel), as I am sure Joe does, and hope he gets to ask them. Of course, it seems logical that if what Gary McKinnon saw was what it looked like (an SSP fleet) then the troops have to be somewhere or other. Also, some of Jason's insights seemed quite plausible eg what the scenario might look like if antigravity were universally available on our planet... (but these could be gained by reading Sci Fi;.I think that he said that he was interested in Sci Fi as a youngster). I was impressed by his detailed description of the camouflage-type dress used in the SSP (and even more impressed by Joe's presence of mind to ask about that!).. but there again I am no camouflage/fatigues expert!

Some of my questions are:-

1. How would it be possible to have lived 20 extra years, without that wear and tear showing somewhere? (same issue of course with all the other 'time travellers')? If it is indeed possible, aren't we then living in a world where aging has now been cracked, and wouldn't we expect to see a few suspiciously young looking privileged people around the world somewhere? Surely it would be hard for some to resist this facility...? I notice Soros and Kissinger seem to have big bags under their eyes, and the Queen is no spring chicken these days ;-).

2. Why would the SSP use humans with all their feeding, toilet, respiration needs etc instead of Programmable Life Forms (so much easier to manage)? (Maybe more will be explained about this in future interviews).

3. If Jason has recovered only 40% of his memory so far, how can he answer with certainty that he was specifically on the '20 years and back programme' and in fact how could he answer so many of Joe's questions with such certainty? eg he had never been sectioned, never had any problems with alcohol or drugs, never had missing time? .. rather than with the caveat 'not to the best of my memory'?

4. If there were 10s of thousands going into the Secret Space Programme, (20&Back-type or IDARF) time travel, don't they then each have a 'body-double' back here on Earth? Logically, surely they should have, or am I missing something there? Why have none of these come forward? What of all those from Europe and countries apart from USA? Where is a single one of these? Again, maybe I have missed them.

5. Jason observes that pretty nasty mind control was used on some SSP employees. Can he then admit at least the possibility that this might have been used manipulatively on him in order to feed disinfo to him and/or to the world at large?

6. I noticed in the chat while the show was going on, someone (I think Peter Peterson) queried 3000 ET's supposedly killed by Jason. Is this claim correct, or was that claim really referring to Emery Smith? If it was indeed Jason, how has he turned from such a killer to such a pacifist?

If you read this, Joe, I hope that you will ask him these questions (or someone explain to me why they are not relevant).

I think that at this stage, or ASAP, it would help the case enormously if (as alluded to in the interview as a possibility) several more witnesses from the Programme were to come forward with corroborating testimony, truly verifiably INDEPENDENT testimonies, mind! ... rather than collusion. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proofs.

This testimony also throws up for me the question of how reliable is regression, especially when it is taken as a main source of information. It seems that almost everywhere these days it is treated as totally gospel fact. Maybe, as with channelling, we should often approach with more caution. The apparent memories which come up could be open to many interpretations, and could be mixed in with desires and fears. They could be telling us many things, not necessarily the literal story that they seem to indicate.

x

M

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2018), Did You See Them (25th October 2018), Gurnemanz (25th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (25th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th October 2018), Kristin (24th October 2018), mountain_jim (25th October 2018), Nasu (25th October 2018), RunningDeer (24th October 2018), scotslad (24th October 2018), Valerie Villars (24th October 2018), Wansen (20th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I have something of interest, related to Joe's interview above, and then I have to skedaddle for a little while.

Speaking of pieces of paper that prove one is part of the SSP, on 5/18/2017, out of curiosity I plugged my social security number into Google. One of the things I got was my social security number, along with many others on 10 pages from a nasa.gov site. There are about nine hundred numbers per page. That's it. Just columns of social security numbers.

Why my number is on there with the others is a mystery. To my knowledge, I'm not part any SSP, but who knows. While watching the video above I remembered the pages, which I had printed and am looking at them now.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th June 2023), Did You See Them (25th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th October 2018), Kristin (24th October 2018), Nasu (25th October 2018), RunningDeer (24th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, and another thing which was questioned during Joe's interview: in the chat (if I remember correctly), Clif High questioned the legitimacy of Jason's polygraph tests. Something about the independence or otherwise of the supervisor?... Maybe something else worth checking out...

x

M

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2023), Did You See Them (25th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th October 2018), Nasu (25th October 2018), RunningDeer (24th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

The more I look at this with dispassionate eyes, the more problems I see. discernment is the key. We don't need more souls to tell us right from wrong, we know intuitively. Jason rice should patent his findings, or else be worried by potential truth seekers out for personal gain. . My bet is on YOU, not them. I think you have some of the parts to the puzzle, not enough to finish it, but enough to start...xx.... N

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2023), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th October 2018), RunningDeer (25th October 2018), Valerie Villars (25th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

I very much appreciate everyone’s feedback and ongoing questions regarding Rice’s interview. I am planning to continue the interview, and Mr Rice has been quite polite and agreeable. I’ve been preparing questions since he contacted me (based on a video in which I asked him to reach out). I’ll do my best to incorporate everyone’s questions into the next interview.

The next interview hasn’t yet been scheduled as I am waiting on document returns from official sources to come back, thus confirming the documents that he has provided.

At this point I am very much seeing my role as an information gatherer, so we can get as many details on the record as possible- if needed for future comparison.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2018), Billy (28th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2023), Deux Corbeaux (28th October 2018), Ivanhoe (29th October 2018), Mike (28th October 2018), mountain_jim (28th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (28th October 2018), Retief (28th October 2018), RunningDeer (28th October 2018), scotslad (18th November 2018), Wansen (20th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

First off, great job Joe with the interview. You're a natural at this. You make it look easy. Hats off to your team too.

Regarding Jason Rice, the things I'm skeptical about are, ironically, the very things he did to endear himself to the "community".

It's almost as if Jay Wiedner and co made a checklist of things to satisfy the critical thinking crowd to get them done in a snap as a means to fast-track Rice to whistleblower stardom.

The things that we all criticized Corey for:
    1) his refusal to do a hypnotic regression
    2) his refusal to take a polygraph test
    3) his refusal to be interviewed by anyone who might disagree or challenge him.

Rice did all these things quickly, too quickly almost ....and it felt more like a ruse to eliminate the inevitable criticism than it did a sincere attempt at providing evidence for his claims.

I was listening to the interview as i was running errands, so I'm sure I missed a thing or 2, but that's my initial assessment

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2018), Billy (28th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2023), ichingcarpenter (29th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (28th October 2018), Retief (28th October 2018), RunningDeer (28th October 2018), The Moss Trooper (28th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    First off, great job Joe with the interview. You're a natural at this. You make it look easy. Hats off to your team too.

Regarding Jason Rice, the things I'm skeptical about are, ironically, the very things he did to endear himself to the "community".

It's almost as if Jay Wiedner and co made a checklist of things to satisfy the critical thinking crowd to get them done in a snap as a means to fast-track Rice to whistleblower stardom.

The things that we all criticized Corey for:
    1) his refusal to do a hypnotic regression
    2) his refusal to take a polygraph test
    3) his refusal to be interviewed by anyone who might disagree or challenge him.

Rice did all these things quickly, too quickly almost ....and it felt more like a ruse to eliminate the inevitable criticism than it did a sincere attempt at providing evidence for his claims.

I was listening to the interview as i was running errands, so I'm sure I missed a thing or 2, but that's my initial assessment

Bingo!

Well said Mike. My thoughts exactly.

As has been said many, many times before, a REAL whistleblower, exposing REAL classified projects would not make it past the first interview. Look what happened to Gary McKinnon in the way that the US authorities relentlessly pursued his extradition to US soil so they could lock him away for years. His story was not fantastical, per se, and never expanded into wilder and wilder claims. One of only a ver, very small handful (3 or 4) of true SSP whistleblowers, and he was not involved in the program, only saw evidence for it........... So just think about that, saw brief evidence, reported it and had the might of the US judiciary trying to get their hands on him.

That should be a benchmark for even the most lay of laymen.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 28th October 2018 at 16:31.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2018), Billy (28th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2023), Did You See Them (2nd January 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (29th October 2018), Mike (29th October 2018), RunningDeer (28th October 2018), scotslad (18th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Joe I asked this question twice in the live stream chat. But it was not seen, in fact the first time I asked and posted the question, it disappeared completely from the chat. All in capitals.

I asked you to ask Jason if he ever thought that his memory recall could be influenced by outside forces and not a natural recall. Planted memories or otherwise ?
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2023), Joe from the Carolinas (29th October 2018), Mike (29th October 2018), RunningDeer (28th October 2018), The Moss Trooper (28th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Joe I asked this question twice in the live stream chat. But it was not seen, in fact the first time I asked and posted the question, it disappeared completely from the chat. All in capitals.
    I experienced the same only it was on someone else's live chat. Both my comments disappeared. I usually add them after the fact.

I wondered if you're required to sign onto their Google/Youtube Hangout for the comments to 'stick'. IIRC, I went as far as where you create an account with them, but I decided I didn't want to give out my information.

Billy here. Before I asked Joe questions, I posted how great it was to catch Jason's interview, it posted no problem. The second time I posted my question after the first disappeared, it also posted no problem. No signing in was necessary.
    Last edited by Billy; 28th October 2018 at 18:25. Reason: Adding reply because I can :-)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2018), Billy (28th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th October 2018), Mike (29th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)

I asked you to ask Jason if he ever thought that his memory recall could be influenced by outside forces and not a natural recall. Planted memories or otherwise ?
    Many thanks Billy . I’d like to respond to this issue directly as it is quite legitimate and a very common phenomenon with live streams. I do apologize. And I appreciate you raising it as I’ve been meaning to share a real struggle

A major challenge I am having, and suspect I will continue to have, is maintaining my complete focus on the interviewee’s speech, comparing it to my memory of previous responses, anticipating my next question, keeping my eye on the various applications and soundboards running, while also seeing and processing words scrolling in chat that are on a 15 second delay (on average). Some of the chat messages are quite relevant to the topic and some are not, even those in all caps.

To help this situation a bit, since my first Rice interview, I’ve asked my moderators (all of whom are volunteers) to collect questions throughout the interview, and then send them to me in a standardized format during a Q & A period - so questions not already asked can be posed after my focused inquiry.

Regarding messages disappearing from chat- I have little control over this, and will not be able to speak with anyone from youtube about it until I meet their subscriber count requirement to unlock a live human rep. It’s frustrating because their bug forms are dreadfully unhelpful, and doesn’t require them to provide me with any response.

I will be sure to add your question to the list, and figure out how to work it in

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2023), ichingcarpenter (29th October 2018), mountain_jim (31st October 2018), Nobody (2nd November 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Ok, so we've all heard about germans setting up a base in the antarctic, and admiral byrd 's hightailing fleet/expedition in 1947 getting chased by UFOs with energy weapons, but JR in episode 7 claims that the "atlantic germans" blew up the shuttle challenger in feb 1986 from space and cause the chernobyl disaster from a platform in space to demonstrate their tech power after 2 x KGB and 3 X CIA 'Kabal' operatives collaborated in stealing a "mind wipe" wand/device from an antarctica shuttle and that really pissed the germans down there off.

I
    It appears that Jason Rices' focus in episode 7 is chronologising the secret space program since the germans went to the moon and mars in the 40s and negotiated 225 of their own antarctic people and 53 guards to dracos to get 20 acres of realestate on the moon.

And that the Kabal (my intepretation of which is the collection of world governments) were scared of the antacric german's energy and tech power so agreed to their terms and place germans in high ranking employment positions in various pertro/chem/engineering/aero companies....

...aye, the plot thickens. Whose plot - I dunno Is anyone losing theirs' ? We await....
    Is this the episode your speaking of?

With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th June 2023), mountain_jim (27th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

By the way, has anyone noticed that Randy Cramer has resurfaced on the Twenty Years And Back Circuit?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3