+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forced Speech

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Forced Speech

I am a serial victim of forced speech. I felt the need to point out that it is possible to neurologically control someone's speech unwittingly or wittingly as a form of mind control. Due to the lack of occulted science in the public's sphere of knowledge and the common nescience in comprehension of the true mechanics people cannot interpret, discern, or process a proper judgment of forced speech.

My life has had forced speech so ritually it has happened over 1,000 times. The detriment caused by forced speech has shown me that electromagnetic mind control is the ultimate character assassination tool. I will note that when I get my speech forced maliciously by a sadist controlled Ai it appears that nobody can actually understand what is going on minus other victims (and even mind control victims chronically underestimate the potency of mind control technology).

In the past on this forum my speech was incredibly sabotaged. If you noticed I have been clearing up over the years. I actually put in my Avalon application the order of the situation I have witnessed: i have slowly improved since my targeting began (i was incredibly sanitized and reset as a person at the beginning of my overt targeting). I am starting to get some of my true intelligence back while I get electronically harassed that it is augmentation (by the mkultra folks who are fully augmented).

If the staff noticed something; I also had forced speech in my application implying something the black ops wanted covered as covertly spoonfed counterpoints. They threatened me that if I said I was slowly improving they would slander me. They have also noted that they have yet to consume this operation (by mind controlling Paul or someone else to mention it if a mind control based psyop about myself is being consumed).
    Last edited by Omni; 28th January 2019 at 19:11. Reason: post restored

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (27th March 2019), BMJ (24th October 2018), christian (10th October 2018), Constance (10th October 2018), justntime2learn (10th October 2018), Mike (16th October 2018), Patient (5th January 2021), shadowstalker (10th October 2018), yelik (10th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Forced Speech

The forced speech I am experiencing is incredibly evil. They are framing me for a plethora of fraudulent claims based on a life of sickening mkultra.
    Last edited by Omni; 28th January 2019 at 19:12.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (16th October 2018), BMJ (24th October 2018), Patient (5th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I believe this in you. If I reflect back a few years ago, it was funny at the time but they made me say "moo" lol seriously real. Every time I opened my mouth. I didn't think it was military TI stuff at the time. I believe this can happen.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[deleted ]
    Last edited by jxi983_; 6th May 2019 at 09:20.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

I’m not aware of any research on “forced speech” as relating to anything external, but “forced hearing,” that’s a pretty cool trick.
    Last edited by James; 27th March 2019 at 18:55. Reason: Typo!!

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,206 times in 4,590 posts

It’s known that all of our expression and performance but verbal speech foremost because how sharp a tool and weapon it is can be manipulated and forced,
    it is of utmost importance to be able to resist the force and remain silent.

Sometimes it may be the only way of resisting the evil force and the only right remaining to is, even if so ..
    wish that most people knew that and when they’re being forced to statements,
    wish they had at least a bit of Omnis awareness . Very few people do, actually know that perhaps 80-90% of our so called “natural communication” is not even natural and not necessary but repetition of someone’s else’s statements .

Let’s say if we all stopped repeating each other endlessly, most worldly “agendas” would fall flat on their noses.

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[deleted ]
    Last edited by jxi983_; 6th May 2019 at 09:20.

10. Link to Post #8
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Auditory Molka!

11. Link to Post #9
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    The forced speech I am experiencing is incredibly evil. They are framing me for a plethora of fraudulent claims based on a life of sickening mkultra.
    Your being used to accommodate the fetishes of the baying mob.

Classic scapegoating & harassment.

12. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Airelle77 (here)
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Your being used to accommodate the fetishes of the baying mob.

Classic scapegoating & harassment.
    I imagine that as the technology advances, it will be more difficult for some people to come forward and talk about it as the control of the subject (the individual) increases. Sad to think this could be happening.

On this note, it seems that it is becoming more important to bring this topic forward for those who might not be able to do so themselves.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #11
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I do agree, as that was the intention.

+ Reply to Thread