+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has Alternative Media been Compromised....

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Has Alternative Media been Compromised....

Can we trust it anymore. Whether it be about politics or aliens or conspiracies, I get the feeling a lot of the alternative media has been corrupted. I think someone is intentionally flooding it with false information and trying to confuse and mislead people. Would make perfect sense if you wanted to muddy the waters...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

Art (24th October 2018), Buzzie (23rd October 2018), GMB1961 (23rd October 2018), Mercedes (23rd October 2018), muxfolder (23rd October 2018), ramus (22nd December 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (23rd October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Has Alternative Media been Compromised....

i agreed..alternative media have been compromised

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Art (24th October 2018), GMB1961 (23rd October 2018), Mercedes (23rd October 2018), mindbend8r (23rd October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ivanhoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,824 times in 1,856 posts

In my opinion, since the start of online forums, the internet has been compromised by the alphabet agencies, not to mention the individuals who just think it's funny to purposely muddy the waters and make arguments for the sake of making arguments,... so, with that in mind, we have always been compromised.
    It's up to us, as individuals, to see through the murk and ascertain what is important to us and what isn't.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ivanhoe For This Post:

Bruno (23rd October 2018), Flowerpunkchip (27th October 2018), graciousb (29th October 2018), Mercedes (23rd October 2018), mindbend8r (23rd October 2018), Tintin (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (24th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

can't believe has been around 8 years i join this world of non-mainstream, need to open mind come to this world and i have learn alot especially people who considered contactee like Alex Collier-Bob Dean..ect...the event not important but message behind it, need to get that stage of advancement then civilization need spiritual advancement or at least society must not be money oriented which i believe totally true. I'm trying to spread that message across what those contactee saying along line of need spritual advacement, service to others/service to self, technology path or spiritual path.

currently non-mainstream go different direction pretty much politics oriented and we need to take step back stop being pro or anti trump/party...i can see few non-mainstream are so into it but not looking at real issue and the system as a whole.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 24th October 2018 at 03:17.

8. Link to Post #5
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Yes everything that is good for the masses is deliberately corrupted including project Avalon. they are having a hard time though.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,581 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Yes everything that is good for the masses is deliberately corrupted including project Avalon.
    ??
    When you write something like that, please be really specific about what you mean. Or, don't say it at all.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th October 2018 at 12:40.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (24th October 2018), Bubu (24th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th November 2018), ExomatrixTV (24th October 2018), graciousb (27th February 2019), Justplain (24th October 2018), mountain_jim (27th October 2018), Tintin (24th October 2018), Valerie Villars (24th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes everything that is good for the masses is deliberately corrupted including project Avalon.
    ??
    When you write something like that, please be really specific about what you mean. Or, don't say it at all.

I notice that more and more people (am not talking about Bill or Bubu) who are critical, for or against, towards some-one in a very direct blunt way has a profound effect to some who seem not be able to compute (comprehend). Not be able to cope/deal with it in an constructive way. Especially when some one is 100% correct. What is left is that they assume some one is "compromised" or some one is "messing up" things. The Feelings of own incompetence is translated in a new belief: "all good things are deliberately corrupted" all to make sense of own failure to deal what is happening. Thus hiding in Generalizations. In my view any generalization for or against is not doing justice to the full spectrum of the (unedited) truth! Self-honesty seems to become more rare!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th October 2018 at 22:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

??
    food,water, air, science, formal education, governments etc. etc. All that is good for humans are deliberately corrupted. Project avalon is a learning place for people who happens to have a peep behind the scene and PA happens to be the best or one of the best of such online places. You know what I mean Bill. and thanks for the forum.

I just happen to be the bad kid who has the balls to tackle the elephant in the room.

Its not costly to send trolls I guess. And they are well trained. armed with all the knowledge source with some clicks of the mouse. They can appear to be extremely knowledgeable. well people here love knowledge (thats what they come here for anyway) so they are well love You can hardly spot them. They can be extremely friendly and loving. well psychopaths are good at it.
    Last edited by Bubu; 24th October 2018 at 23:08.

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

??
    food,water, air, science, formal education, governments etc. etc. All that is good for humans are deliberately corrupted. Project avalon is a learning place for people who happens to have a peep behind the scene and PA happens to be the best or one of the best of such online places. You know what I mean Bill. and thanks for the forum.

I just happen to be the bad kid who has the balls to tackle the elephant in the room.

Its not costly to send trolls I guess. And they are well trained. armed with all the knowledge source with some clicks of the mouse. They can appear to be extremely knowledgeable. well people here love knowledge (thats what they come here for anyway) so they are well love You can hardly spot them. They can be extremely friendly and loving. well psychopaths are good at it.

Bubu ... You come across like some one who can not trust himself therefor you trust nobody! And use any means necessary to make very clear that actually nobody is to be trusted because of your "logic" insight you just shared with us full of assumptions! Like "Everybody is a suspect" (Your Elephant) ... I can understand that trust has to be earned not blindly given ... when you finally come to a point that you trust someone, you are not obligated to assume some one is flawless ... we all can make mistakes if we do, I guess you "logic" can explain all of it ... you found "evidence" of a troll posing a genuine person. It looks like you are trapped in your own created confirmation-bias loop.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th October 2018 at 03:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    ??

Bubu ... You come across like some one who can not trust himself therefor you trust nobody! And use any means necessary to make very clear that actually nobody is to be trusted because of your "logic" insight you just shared with us full of assumptions! Like "Everybody is a suspect" (Your Elephant) ... I can understand that trust has to be earned not blindly given ... when you finally come to a point that you trust someone, you are not obligated to assume some one is flawless ... we all can make mistakes if we do, I guess you "logic" can explain all of it ... you found "evidence" of a troll posing a genuine person. It looks like you are trapped in your own created confirmation-bias loop.
    eeeww what an assumption without logic.

15. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

so Bubu you see not even The Elephant in your own room?

16. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Has the “alternative media” been compromised?

Of course!

Look no further than the many individuals that have gained recognition by platforming non-falsifiable claims. If that doesn’t compromise legitimate research and progress of the more arcane topics, I’m at a loss for what else to say.

No need to involve any government trolls or agents (although you probably could!) - human behavior has a tendency to muddy its own waters.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (12th November 2018), T Smith (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018)

18. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Pinterest Bans GreenMedInfo for Posting Natural Health & Vaccine Safety Info
    by Sayer Ji
    Published December 20, 2018
    https://thevaccinereaction.org/2018/...e-safety-info/
    "Pinterest, one of social media’s largest players, is banning websites like GreenMedInfo which promote natural healing methods and provide access to peer-reviewed research questioning vaccine safety.

On Dec. 13th, 2018 Pinterest removed GreenMedInfo.com, one of the world’s most trafficked and widely referenced natural health research sites, from its platform, stating: “your linked website violated our misinformation policy. This policy includes things like promotion of false cures for terminal or chronic illnesses, and anti-vaccination advice.”

This action occurred after a number of other sites which either question the safety of vaccines, or are critical of the vaccine industry, reported similar de-platforming. The full email is shown below:

We filed an appeal, but given the recent experience of other natural health and vaccine safety organizations who have been banned by Pinterest, we do not expect that our account will be reinstated.

Other platforms who have reported on Pinterest’s censorship include The National Vaccination Information Center (NVIC), Mercola.com, NaturalNews.com, and Health Impact News. You can learn more by reading, Eroding Freedoms: Pinterest Removes NVIC’s Boards, and Pinterest Censoring Anti-Vaccine Doctors and Pins Related to Vaccine Rights.

Pinterest has developed some notoriety for its poor practices in this regard. For example, the Electronic Frontier Foundation’s 2018 “Who Has Your Back? Censorship Edition” gave Pinterest a 2 out of 5 stars, citing problems with its Removal and Suspension policies: “Pinterest does not publicly commit to providing meaningful notice to users of every removal and suspension.”

Guilty as Charged?
    Pinterest’s accusations of misinformation (read ‘fake news’) are curious, to say the least, considering that all of our information on vaccination either reproduces verbatim published, peer-reviewed literature on the topic of their unintended, adverse effects, or simply reports on this primary, presumably rock solid layer of the biomedical literature.

Visit our vaccination research dashboard here to take a look for yourself.

Moreover, Pinterest’s primary justification for characterizing our research as a threat to public safety is that the information we provide access to contradicts the CDC and WHO. But what happens when these very organizations violate medical ethical principles, such as when in 2014 a senior CDC scientist, Dr. Thompson, blew the whistle on his agency for covering up data linking the MMR vaccine to increased autism rates in African American boys? You can read about that here.

Similar issues have emerged with the WHO, which you can read about here, here, and here.

As far as the accusation that we are harming Pinterest users by posting information supporting natural healing methods, I would argue that the almost 45,000 peer-reviewed and published studies available on our open access database on the science of natural medicine speak for themselves. Shooting the messenger doesn’t make the message go away. Please feel free to use and share this natural health science resource far and wide.

(Note: it took over 10 years and 250,000 in developmental costs to create this free resource)

We believe that it is essential for platforms like ours to be able to continue to report on these contradictions and conflicts of interest. Clearly, Pinterest is not a public institution that guarantees its users basic civil rights, such as freedom of speech. One could argue that this therefore exempts them from allowing open debate and the right to dissent. We do not hold this view but believe that social media companies should be considered like utilities, and that the open flow of social media produced and curated information (after all, social media is by definition produced by the people) is like the water or electricity these companies regulate. This should afford both protections and benefits to the providers and the users of platforms like Pinterest, Facebook, and Youtube. Shutting off the utility, however, should not be done arbitrarily or for solely political reasons, as this could be considered an infringement upon our basic rights as social beings. As Ralph Nader once said, “Information is the currency of democracy.” Limit its flow, including diametrically opposed views, and you have removed the condition for the possibility of an open, free, and democratic society.

Why is this deplatforming happening now?
    It turns out that back in 2015 the journal Vaccine published an article titled, “On pins and needles: how vaccines are portrayed on Pinterest,” which concluded that after analyzing 800 vaccine topic related pins the majority of the pins—75%—were negative/critical of vaccines. This was an alarming trend from the perspective of the pro-vaccination camp because studies from the mid-2000’s on vaccine-related posts on MySpace and Youtube show they were negative just 25% of the time.

We can only assume that because the “information war” is being lost on social media platforms, ideological debate and dissent is being completely banned instead of being allowed to proliferate in a democratic, open access fashion. In some sense, therefore, this extreme measure of censorship may actually indicate that the truth, namely, that vaccines are not a priori safe and effective in all cases, and that natural medicine can and does provide viable, evidence-based alternatives to conventional interventions, is finally getting out to a wider audience.” I think Mahtma Gandhi’s quote is especially salient given the situation at hand: “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” "

Note: This article was reprinted with the author’s permission. It was originally published on Sayer Ji’s website at GreenMedInfo.com. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (22nd December 2018), T Smith (28th October 2019)

20. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

BBC Journalist Exposes The Dark Side Of The Media.
    James English, The Anything Goes Show Ep72.

Anna brees left the BBC on principle and talks to me about how journalists are failing the public when it comes to the truth. Professional TV news journalist Anna talks to me about the Westminster paedophile cover up and why she believes those in power are still getting away with high level corruption and abuse.

The link to Anna’s book https://www.amazon.co.uk/Making-News-...

You can Follow me on social media to find out who my next guest will be 🔽🔽🔽

http://instagram.com/jamesenglish2

http://twitter.com/jamesenglish0

http://Facebook.com/Jamesenglish11

I was not sure where to post this --however this is probably as good a place as any.
    If Mods find a better or more appropriate place feel free to shift it.

Chri
    Last edited by greybeard; 28th October 2019 at 09:35.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

21. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,179 times in 10,108 posts

All of a sudden Firefox is giving a security warning and not allowing access to www.bibliotecapleyades.net

What's up with that

Edit - 6/29 - back online
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 29th June 2020 at 14:06.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

greybeard (28th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread