+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Reviewing, “Where Did The Towers Go?”

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: Reviewing, “Where Did The Towers Go?”

Great! I had missed any "in the now" statements about 9/11, no one really pays the least lick of attention to that day any more. Until the jingoistic banter from the Military- Industrial Complex....errr, the C-I-A shows up.

Only the Pentagon could be considered an attack against the "United States" since the others were against aircraft and property that belongs to someone else. Quit acting like you own me, that I am a part of you, or somehow am on your side, federal beast.

Seriously, outside of the MIC itself, no one wants to hear that patriotic drivel. If nothing else, it has "America Firsted" itself into irrelevance. Go to any house that flies the flag and find out if there is a military or similar governmental relation. The general masses don't like you enough to breathe a word about any "Patriot Day". You buried yourself in Syria.

2. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Reviewing, “Where Did The Towers Go?”

Strange thing about 9/11 - or not so strange I suppose.

I got calls from friends and family, who otherwise pretend like they have no respect for me or my way of life. They called me because they wanted to know what was going on and figured since it was out of their normal experiences of normal people, an abnormal misfit might understand it all. I had no clue and was as stunned as the rest. But I had to set aside my panic and talk turkey with these folks.

I remember saying one thing over and over. The world will never be the same again...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (19th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3