+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Reviewing, “Where Did The Towers Go?”

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Reviewing, “Where Did The Towers Go?”

A dozen years ago I was a fan of Dr. Judy Wood. There, I said it.
    To be fair, at one point or another I was a supporter of most of the truther hypotheses, and I assume most serious truth seekers have a similar story, of bouncing around from one camp to another in search of the truth. After a while I realized that none of the popular hypotheses have a satisfactory explanation for what happened on 9/11, that instead of leading me to the truth, they all left me with more unanswered questions.
    There is no collaboration of research in the misnamed movement, no sharing of notes to eliminate those hypotheses that don’t fit the evidence, no open debates or peer reviews. The 9/11 Truth Movement is an ironic name for an online popularity contest. It is not a peace movement, or even a truth movement; it is a place to keep the unwashed masses busy, while the war machine marches on. I was a much younger man than I am today, when I realized that if I was ever going to learn the truth, I would have to do the work for myself.
    From what I know about forensic investigations, the first step ought to be to examine the scene of the crime for clues, but this is evidence the truth movement won’t touch. To ignore such critical evidence seemed strange to me, because at the time I was still under the naive impression the truth movement was started to expose the truth about 9/11. Now however, I am under no such illusions. After 17 years of war, war and more war, it goes without saying that exposing the truth was never the goal; all along the intent was to divide and conquer us. For more than a decade and a half the leaders of the opposition have been leading us in circles, transparently attempting to cover-up the evidence that can lead to the truth, while misdirecting us with half-truths and false-leads. This is what controlled opposition looks like, but to convince the average “truther” of this has been a challenge. You know what they say; it is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
    We in the 9/11 Truth Community are often myopically focused on the details of the event; the collapses, the planes, the jumpers, etc., but a sometimes overlooked line of investigation is the history of propaganda, propaganda techniques and the methods used in perception management. So if you haven’t already done so, take a detour from your 9/11 studies to learn about how easily the “powers that be” control opposition movements; and that they do so by leading them; which brings me to Dr. Judy Wood.
    I have resisted reading Dr. Wood’s book, “Where Did the Towers Go?” for more than a decade because the evidence I’ve seen leads me to the conclusion the World Trade Center was gutted of all infrastructure, and planted with explosives, just as all controlled demolitions are. There is no evidence to support the conclusion the steel was turned to dust by exotic, top secret weapons, and to read what I already know to be irrelevant seemed like a colossal waste of time. Besides, the thought of supporting (with my money), what I consider to be full-blown propaganda, was distasteful to me.
    What’s changed is that lately I have been targeted by Dr. Judy Wood’s followers as an agent of “disinformation,” something that amuses my friends, co-workers, and family. Dr. Wood’s fans behave like cult members; they treat their mystical leader with awe and reverence while they cling to her book like some sort of Bible, and they won’t listen to anyone who hasn’t read it. So to show my heart is in the right place, I held my nose, paid my money, and set aside the time to review “Where Did the Towers Go?” I admit I am biased against Dr. Wood and her followers, but that’s only from personal experience.
    Here is the exchange I had with Dr. Wood from about six years ago, when I started the 9/11 Crash Test project:
    At 12:58 PM -0600 9/2/12, Stephen De’ak wrote:
    Greetings Dr. Wood,
    As I’m sure you already know, Dr. Reynolds and I are embarking on a publicity-stunt/laboratory-experiment designed to help raise awareness in the slumbering masses. We disagree on much but we have put aside our differences for this project, and in the same spirit of peace, solidarity and fellowship I invite you to join us with a public endorsement. The goal is to have the truth movement put aside their differences and join forces with more mainstream organizations who share our common goal of peace.
    Please let me know your thoughts, and thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Steve De’ak
    http://911crashtest.org

Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 7:04 PM
    To: Stephen De’ak
    Subject: Re: 9/11 Crash Test
    Importance: High
    Dear Steve De’ak,
    I am not part of a “Truth Movement” so I must decline being a part of whatever it is you are seeking to advance.
    The truth is known. Why seek to cover it up and distract away from it?
    As a forensic scientist and engineer, I have no interest in participating in a “publicity stunt” nor do I wish to be a part of it.
    You say your group wishes to “join forces with more mainstream organizations,” but it is not clear if you are referring to organizations related to the entertainment industry or if you are referring to organizations related to professional engineering disciplines.
    If you are seeking to join forces with the entertainment industry, you may be on the right path. But that is not my area of expertise.
    If you are seeking to join forces with the engineering profession, you are not on the right path. But this is my area of expertise. As an engineer, I have conducted a comprehensive forensic investigation and have published the report in a way that anyone can understand if they truly want to know what happened.
    The truth is known, so why spend yet more energy and expense to divert attention away from it and create yet another “opinion movement” or a “distraction movement” …unless it is your intention to cover up the truth?
    So, I must ask, what is your objective?
    What problem are you trying to solve?
    With sincerity,
    Dr. Wood
    http://wheredidthetowersgo.com
    B.S. Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering)
    M.S. Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics)
    Ph.D. Materials Engineering Science
    At 08:46 PM -0600 9/2/12, Stephen De’ak wrote:
    Dear Judy Wood,
    Perhaps “publicity stunt” was a poor choice of words, but I was being sincere. The point is to raise awareness. I will be surprised if a scientific test that could prove the government lied will be allowed, but every step of the project will help raise awareness with the public, so if we’re being honest, and I am, then it is a publicity stunt/scientific experiment.
    The truth may be known to you as a forensic scientist, but I am trying to reach everyone else.
    My “group” is me, and me alone; I am trying to do what I can and I’m sorry you don’t want to be a part of it.
    Sincerely,
    Steve De’ak
    Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 8:06 PM
    To: Stephen De’ak
    Subject: RE: 9/11 Crash Test
    Dear Mr. De’ak,
    (I do not believe we are on a first-name basis.)
    You say you want to “help raise awareness with the public.” Do you think the public is unaware that something happened on 9/11/01?
    I will ask again,
    So, I must ask, what is your objective?
    What problem are you trying to solve?
    If it is to “raise awareness,” why not wear a sandwich board and walk around the streets where people are.
    If you want to prove that the official story is not what we were told, well…that’s already been done, submitted to a government agency, and taken to court. Why cover that up? Why reinvent the wheel? To distract away from what has been done and start all over again to run out the clock?
    But your “test” will not prove the official story is incorrect. At best, you will only demonstrate that you were unable to replicate it. That will not prove anything, but just confuse and muddle things up. That’s what keeps a cover up in place. Perhaps that is your objective.
    Seriously, what problem are you trying to solve?
    You need not tell me your answer, but it might help if you asked yourself this question, first, before proceeding.
    With sincerity,
    Dr. Wood
    To: ‘Dr. Judy Wood’
    Subject: RE: 9/11 Crash Test
    Dear Dr. Wood,
    Please call me Steve. I’m surprised that someone with your credentials would recommend a sandwich board as a way to raise awareness.
    Good luck,
    Steve
    So with that, linked below is a draft of a review of the first three chapters of “Where Did the Towers Go?”

http://yankee451.com/?p=4642

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

chancy (26th October 2018), Flowerpunkchip (27th October 2018), Matt P (27th October 2018), Rawhide68 (27th October 2018), Sadieblue (27th October 2018), seko (27th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), The Moss Trooper (28th October 2018), thepainterdoug (27th October 2018), Valerie Villars (26th October 2018), Zanshin (27th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Default Re: Reviewing, “Where Did The Towers Go?”

Hello Yanke451:

Thanks for the thread but I like Dr.Woods do not understand what you are trying to do? Yes, I have read the thread and yes I am familiar with most of the theories on 9/11.

I think most people just don't care about 9/11. They allowed the governement to give a good story and were ok with that.

There is alot of evidence that leads most of us to believe this was a false flag operation since building 7 went down without a nick to the building at all.

Because 9/11 touched pretty much everyone on this planet I believe it was designed to do just that. It changed planet earth for humans as we know it.

I believe it hurt us as humans because we were buffaloed into believing down right lies. For those people who cared enough like yourself to follow what happened we all got let down in various ways.

Thanks for the thread and have a great day!
    chancy

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018), Wansen (31st October 2018), yankee451 (28th October 2018), Zanshin (27th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

There actually is video evidence of steel literally turning into dust.

There is also conclusive proof of nano thermite and nuclear reactions. It makes perfect sense to use multiple methods to bring the buildings down. They needed to make absolutely certain they came down with all their other plans in motion and it creates confusion in the aftermath. I’ve been sorry to see so many camps not being willing to admit they could all be right.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Bruno (29th October 2018), chancy (27th October 2018), DaveToo (13th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (27th October 2018), enigma3 (27th October 2018), Fellow Aspirant (15th September 2019), Flowerpunkchip (27th October 2018), Rawhide68 (27th October 2018), seko (27th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), The Moss Trooper (28th October 2018), thepainterdoug (27th October 2018), Valerie Villars (27th October 2018), Wansen (31st October 2018), yankee451 (27th October 2018), Zanshin (27th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

@ mpennery

Quote There actually is video evidence of steel literally turning into dust.
    No there isn't. The steel was coated with dust, and then fell straight down, which left the dust hanging in the air (of course, because in the real world steel does NOT turn to dust!)

Last edited by yankee451; 28th October 2018 at 16:57.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Art (28th October 2018), Bruno (29th October 2018), Dennis Leahy (27th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), The Moss Trooper (28th October 2018), Zanshin (27th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Yanke451:

Thanks for the thread but I like Dr.Woods do not understand what you are trying to do? Yes, I have read the thread and yes I am familiar with most of the theories on 9/11.

I think most people just don't care about 9/11. They allowed the governement to give a good story and were ok with that.

There is alot of evidence that leads most of us to believe this was a false flag operation since building 7 went down without a nick to the building at all.

Because 9/11 touched pretty much everyone on this planet I believe it was designed to do just that. It changed planet earth for humans as we know it.

I believe it hurt us as humans because we were buffaloed into believing down right lies. For those people who cared enough like yourself to follow what happened we all got let down in various ways.

Thanks for the thread and have a great day!
    chancy
    Hi Chancy,

What don't you understand about what I'm trying to do? Did you read the full article, or just our email thread? You say 9/11 changed the planet, but I see it as business as usual all over again, albeit on such a scale that it can't be hidden anymore. 9/11 is our chance to evolve beyond the slavery mentality.

Steve

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Bruno (29th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), thepainterdoug (27th October 2018), Zanshin (27th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Isn't this what the purprutatairs behind the sceem wants?
    Us fighting among each other how the fkn buildings went down, instead of who was behind it ?

I lean on the Israel in corp with USA angle view

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Apulu (29th October 2018), Bruno (29th October 2018), Matt P (27th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), The Moss Trooper (28th October 2018), thepainterdoug (27th October 2018), yankee451 (27th October 2018), Zanshin (27th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Hi Steve -

against my better judgement, I have perused yet another set of 'definitive causality' presentations for 911.
    Come to find there is really nothing more here than a well researched and presented thesis together with another request for support of 'THE CONCLUSIVE EMPIRICAL TEST'.

Whilst one may find merit in the logic and reason employed to reach your conclusions, this must be balanced against an apparent attempt to oppose, disparage or otherwise attack almost any commentator or scholar who has ever risked reputation by promoting a line of thought in any way antithesis to your own.

My personal 'truthseeker' journey found me sufficiently 'woken' by that day (9/11), to immediately start seeking out the back story qui bono.

It was surreal to observe the effect the mainstream narrative had on those around me - blind acceptance of the 'facts' as presented coupled with a knee jerk support of what has become the war without end.

I have modified my own conclusions many times since, as to the modus operandi of the events that day - even further after viewing your presentations. I know I am still way short of the definitive version.

The overriding theme I have observed in all that time is those trying to expose the deception - constantly at each other's throats, AS TO THE METHOD instead of unifying against the perpetrators of the deception, AS TO THE INTENT AND DESIRED/ACHIEVED RESULT.

In the interests of pursuing solutions over further pixcellating a picture clear enough for most of us - or worse, provoking conflict amongst various contributors in the field (whatever the agenda); What results do you envision or are you striving for if you're successful in organising and completing your experiment?

For what it's worth I would agree the likely result is complete disintegration of the aircraft part upon collision with steel plate box section.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

chancy (28th October 2018), Matt P (27th October 2018), Rawhide68 (27th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (27th October 2018), Violet3 (28th October 2018), yankee451 (28th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Thanks Zanshin, there were a lot of new words (for me) english words in your post, could you boil down the content , I guess you where "channelling" or similar, so then you can't ,thats OK

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018), Zanshin (27th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hey Rawhide - I'll give it a shot, although I think you said it well enough in 2 lines.

Quote sn't this what the purprutatairs behind the sceem wants?
    Us fighting among each other how the fkn buildings went down, instead of who was behind it ?
    Before my comment above, I checked out Steve's (yankee451) take on 911.

Turns out I find someone attacking many different proponents and their theories - all during the process of presenting yet another theory.
    Further - somehow a single successful experiment supporting one aspect of this new theory will change the whole ballgame.

While there is logic and reason in Steve's presentations, they are by no stretch definitive - as demonstrated by the need for a public spectacle experiment.

I trust the intention was not to deliberately pick fights with other well intentioned researchers.

It seems - as you said, the entire alternate community (in many different areas) are hell bent on attacking each other instead of banding together in unity against the dark hearts.

I know I get all wordy when I am passionate about a topic - I will try to simplify more often.

"channeling" or similar that cracked me up.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

chancy (28th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (27th October 2018), yankee451 (27th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I don't know how to present the truth, without addressing how the truth contradicts the claims made by other truthers.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Bruno (29th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), Zanshin (27th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Isn't this what the purprutatairs behind the sceem wants?

Okay. How do you propose identifying who was responsible, without being able to identify how it was accomplished?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018), Zanshin (27th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Hey Rawhide - I'll give it a shot, although I think you said it well enough in 2 lines.

Quote sn't this what the purprutatairs behind the sceem wants?
    Before my comment above, I checked out Steve's (yankee451) take on 911.

Turns out I find someone attacking many different proponents and their theories - all during the process of presenting yet another theory.
    Further - somehow a single successful experiment supporting one aspect of this new theory will change the whole ballgame.

While there is logic and reason in Steve's presentations, they are by no stretch definitive - as demonstrated by the need for a public spectacle experiment.

I trust the intention was not to deliberately pick fights with other well intentioned researchers.

It seems - as you said, the entire alternate community (in many different areas) are hell bent on attacking each other instead of banding together in unity against the dark hearts.

I know I get all wordy when I am passionate about a topic - I will try to simplify more often.

"channeling" or similar that cracked me up.
    To those who lament the infighting of the truth movement, and wonder why I do what I do, the whole idea behind the 9/11 Crash Test project was to band together to eliminate the hurdles that have kept the truth movement wandering in the wilderness for 17 years. We can't all be right, and it only benefits the perpetrators to have a divided and conquered truth movement, therefore we should be actively debating the subject as a way to weed-out those hypotheses that cannot be true, with the hopes of being left with the one most-likely explanation. Only then can we unite under one banner, but to think we should all get along to go along, is missing the point of the whole movement, and is ignoring the historical fact that the best way to control the opposition is to lead it. We don't have the luxury of assuming each and every one of us has the truth in mind.
    Last edited by yankee451; 27th October 2018 at 20:22.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

happyuk (29th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), Zanshin (27th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

yankee451, with respect -

At the risk of engaging in a perhaps fruitless debate, please consider the following:

You do seem quite liberal in the use of the terms 'truth' and 'fact' with regard to your particular thesis, without conclusive proofs for said thesis.
    This, whilst dismissing out of hand, other perspectives without absolute evidence supporting such complete dismissal.

As Matt has indicated above, many of the theories put forth have at least some merit and would demonstrate multiple causes and methodologies.

As to the question of identifying the perpetrators without definitively quantifying the method, I reiterate - qui bono?

Who benefits?

Aside from the decimation of multiple middle eastern countries post event, an agenda pushed relentlessly by the neo-cons -

-foreknowledge/forewarning of the event (including, without limit to, primetime, pre-emtive announcement of WTC7 collapse)
    -the insider trading (shorting of stock)
    -the insurance policies collected upon
    -the disclosure of missing trillions (never to be mentioned officially since)
    -the documents and gold conveniently vanished in the event,

would be some areas to begin.

While these categories may have some elements of speculation and reliance on circumstancial evidence, the common thread
    would be the lack of requirement for definitive evidence as to the specific methods used by the perps.

With reference to Rawhide's post above, Chis Bollyn's examination of motive (and indications of foreknowledge) resonates for me.

42 mins in (time restraints preclude further listening) - and not a single reference to the specifics of how the event was orchestrated.

I will be off air for a time - I trust this response will go some way toward demonstrating the value of the many perspectives
    developed in our attempts as a community to get to the bottom of this travesty.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

chancy (28th October 2018), Matt P (27th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), yankee451 (28th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by yankee451 (here)

Okay. How do you propose identifying who was responsible, without being able to identify how it was accomplished?
    For what it's worth:

Following this premise to its logical conclusion under your analysis and theory, it would be more revealing and informative to identify the people who arranged for the removal of the contents in the buildings as you assert occurred. I'm not talking about the truck drivers and movers, but those who made the ultimate decision to do as you suggest.

If conventional explosives were used, and I believe they were used, but I cannot say that conventional explosives were the exclusive means of destruction, then saying they were used tells us nothing about who placed them there (nor when and how) and who arranged to have them placed there. Knowing these things is more likely to lead to the discovery (but not necessarily the apprehension and prosecution) of the perpetrators.

Before I continue, let me say that I neither agree with or disagree with Dr. Judy Wood's theory. I do not have sufficient foundational information to draw entirely satisfactory conclusions regarding what she asserts. But, I do think she makes some good points. And, if she is correct, then knowing that DEWs or such thing(s) were used tells us the "how" and thus provides more clues and information about "who." "Who" would be state actors and/or supranational globalist cartels. Certainly not OBL in a cave and 19 boxer cutter wielding MidEasterners "flying" commercial airliners.

9/11 was carried out for myriad reasons and it benefitted many people who are at the helm of a wide range of businesses (especially financial businesses, such as banks, investment houses and insurance companies) and several governments.

As far as the causes of the destruction of WTC 1 and 2 on 9/11, I long ago concluded that the insurance companies and syndicates that allegedly had to pay billions to Silverstein et al., we are told, know more than they are letting on as to how and who. This assumes that the insurance companies did any legitimate investigations into who and how before paying billions. I have serious doubts about that. No serious, legitimate investigation of 9/11 has been done on any official level and, consequently, the guilty retain their liberty. Liberty to do it again and again...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

chancy (28th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), The Moss Trooper (28th October 2018), Wansen (31st October 2018), yankee451 (28th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Zanshin,

A debate is only fruitless if no one learns anything from it. I don't expect to convince you of anything, if that's what you mean, but you might learn where I'm coming from.

You wrote:
    Quote You do seem quite liberal in the use of the terms 'truth' and 'fact' with regard to your particular thesis, without conclusive proofs for said thesis.
    This, whilst dismissing out of hand, other perspectives without absolute evidence supporting such complete dismissal.
    Please be specific, because from my perspective, you're describing Judy Wood, who wrote this:

"The truth is known, so why spend yet more energy and expense to divert attention away from it and create yet another “opinion movement” or a “distraction movement” …unless it is your intention to cover up the truth?"

The 'truth' to me is the body of evidence and the facts as they stand, whether or not they agree with my beliefs or preconceptions. To discover the truth behind a crime, for example,the investigators will collect all the information they can gather from the scene, and with what is learned from that evidence formulate a theory as to what happened. That is a step truthers like Judy Wood skipped.

What is your definition of the truth? Do you think Judy wood knows the truth?

Quote As Matt has indicated above, many of the theories put forth have at least some merit and would demonstrate multiple causes and methodologies.
    Okay, you mean Christopher Bollyn? Good propaganda contains an element of truth, else it wouldn't be believable, but like I wrote before, not everyone can be right. Bollyn may be pushing the right buttons to get the closet antisemite roused, but he doesn't try to explain how it was done, only who dunnit, but all he's doing is singling out one of the many entities that benefited from 9/11. But besides motive, who had the means and opportunity to accomplish it? Bollyn doesn't even identify how it was done, so you tell me why you think his claims have merit. How does he know who was responsible, without being able to identify how it was done?

If for example, this was a court case, and Bollyn was exposed for spreading false information about this very case, what would happen to the rest of his testimony? Would it all be taken at face value or would it all be considered unreliable? This is a serious question, by the way.

Quote As to the question of identifying the perpetrators without definitively quantifying the method, I reiterate - qui bono?
    That all depends on what you think their goals were. What I see as the bottom line is slavery. Who benefits from an invasion, the invaded, or the invader? Why do you think Israel benefited more than NATO did?

Quote Who benefits?

Aside from the decimation of multiple middle eastern countries post event, an agenda pushed relentlessly by the neo-cons -
    • Well, I see big pharma benefiting from opiate addictions, thanks to the US military occupying the world's largest opium crop
    • I see big energy benefiting from the Trans Afganistan pipeline.
    • I see the slave masters of all nations benefiting from more fear and more money spent on security, but less being spent on infrastructure, such as roads, bridges, hospitals, etc.
    • I see the largest military in history being given one excuse after another to invade, loot and occupy sovereign nations all based on an impossible lie that implicates the leader of any nation who is not calling it for the fraud it is.
    • Beyond that I see Cantor Fitzgerald, Marsh and Mclennan and all the other alleged tenants that collected BILLIONS from the victim compensation funds.
    • And more...

Quote -foreknowledge/forewarning of the event (including, without limit to, primetime, pre-emtive announcement of WTC7 collapse)
    Do you really think this was a gaffe? Why don't you consider that it was deliberate, to give their operatives something to talk about as they keep the truth movement chasing its tail for the next 30 years?
    Quote -the insider trading (shorting of stock)
    More evidence that the perpetrators were at the pinnacle of power in US and NATO nations that control the stock markets.
    Quote -the insurance policies collected upon
    It's called eliminating the competition.
    Quote -the disclosure of missing trillions (never to be mentioned officially since)
    This was debunked years ago. https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-mi...ouchers.t9718/
    Quote -the documents and gold conveniently vanished in the event,
    More false leads in support of fully occupied towers, which were in fact empty. Can you, or anyone else, verify this alleged gold actually existed? Because I can point to evidence that indicates the towers were gutted and empty, as all are when they are demolished.

Quote would be some areas to begin.

While these categories may have some elements of speculation and reliance on circumstancial evidence, the common thread
    would be the lack of requirement for definitive evidence as to the specific methods used by the perps.
    Are you describing Bollyn, who relies wholly on circumstantial evidence, and who has been exposed for spreading false information? The evidence I use to arrive at my conclusions is available to everyone, but it is evidence that Bollyn won't touch with a ten foot pole. It is evidence that I would refer to as "the truth."

Quote With reference to Rawhide's post above, Chis Bollyn's examination of motive (and indications of foreknowledge) resonates for me.
    Why?

Quote 42 mins in (time restraints preclude further listening) - and not a single reference to the specifics of how the event was orchestrated.
    Exactly.

Quote I will be off air for a time - I trust this response will go some way toward demonstrating the value of the many perspectives
    developed in our attempts as a community to get to the bottom of this travesty.
    Who knows. It all depends on whether or not everyone is willing to discuss the evidence.
    Last edited by yankee451; 28th October 2018 at 16:12.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018), The Moss Trooper (28th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

@ Satori

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by yankee451 (here)

For what it's worth:

Following this premise to its logical conclusion under your analysis and theory, it would be more revealing and informative to identify the people who arranged for the removal of the contents in the buildings as you assert occurred. I'm not talking about the truck drivers and movers, but those who made the ultimate decision to do as you suggest.

If conventional explosives were used, and I believe they were used, but I cannot say that conventional explosives were the exclusive means of destruction, then saying they were used tells us nothing about who placed them there (nor when and how) and who arranged to have them placed there. Knowing these things is more likely to lead to the discovery (but not necessarily the apprehension and prosecution) of the perpetrators.

Before I continue, let me say that I neither agree with or disagree with Dr. Judy Wood's theory. I do not have sufficient foundational information to draw entirely satisfactory conclusions regarding what she asserts. But, I do think she makes some good points. And, if she is correct, then knowing that DEWs or such thing(s) were used tells us the "how" and thus provides more clues and information about "who." "Who" would be state actors and/or supranational globalist cartels. Certainly not OBL in a cave and 19 boxer cutter wielding MidEasterners "flying" commercial airliners.

9/11 was carried out for myriad reasons and it benefitted many people who are at the helm of a wide range of businesses (especially financial businesses, such as banks, investment houses and insurance companies) and several governments.

As far as the causes of the destruction of WTC 1 and 2 on 9/11, I long ago concluded that the insurance companies and syndicates that allegedly had to pay billions to Silverstein et al., we are told, know more than they are letting on as to how and who. This assumes that the insurance companies did any legitimate investigations into who and how before paying billions. I have serious doubts about that. No serious, legitimate investigation of 9/11 has been done on any official level and, consequently, the guilty retain their liberty. Liberty to do it again and again...
    I repeat, how do you propose identifying who was responsible, without being able to identify how it was done, or at least the most likely explanation based on the available evidence? How were the holes in the towers cut, and why doesn't Bollyn (or any other truther) care?
    Last edited by yankee451; 28th October 2018 at 16:46.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

frankstien (13th September 2019), happyuk (29th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Hi yankee451,

I'm reading this thread with interest. I, like so many others, have no definitive stance on the who's and how's of 9/11, but read with interest those that profess to 'know' those mechanisms. Some of what you are suggesting makes a lot of sense to me, albeit a lot less 'fantastical' than other hypothesis i.e. a lot of the inner material not actually being there when the towers fell, hence, no evidence of it on the ground.

It does explain, for instance, how only a handful of small filing cabinets were found, presumably out of the many thousands that would have been in those buildings had they been occupied as we were led to believe. This point always troubled me with Dr. Woods hypothesis...... why would the DEW dustify all of those steel filing cabinets yet not all of the steel from the main buildings. Where were all of the thousands of wooden office doors? Not one was found. Same for the many thousands of taps from wash basins.

Could you expand you thought's to the many toasted and weirdly burnt vehicles that were evidenced that day, some of them a considerable distance from the main 'event', and how they came to be?

Regards.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 28th October 2018 at 08:49.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

avid (28th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), yankee451 (28th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Yankee

"because in the real world steel does NOT turn to dust!)"

we're not living in a "real" world, at least according to our previous concepts of it before the development of advanced technologies-

since when?

since when are we not living in a world of deception, lies and illusions?- not to mention in a world of advanced technologies about which we've never been officialy informed (these technologies can probably turn anything into anything their developers want)-

Dr. Wood's book is completely apolitical; she Points no finger to a certain group being responsible for it-

Dr. Joseph Farrell takes the collapse of the twin towers to an even higher plain in his mind-boggling book "Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks and Secret Sorcery" with the sub-title "The Fascist International, 9/11 and Penetrated Operations"-

before anyone pours any hot coals on Dr. Judy Wood's research read the Farrell research- it explodes the mind-

please stay well yankee and all readers-

Larry

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

avid (28th October 2018), happyuk (29th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), yankee451 (28th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

@ The Crimson Horse Blanket

Quote Could you expand you thought's to the many toasted and weirdly burnt vehicles that were evidenced that day, some of them a considerable distance from the main 'event', and how they came to be?
    It will take me a few months to finish the review (my time is not my own), which will include the toasted cars. But for a clue, consider that the hyper corrupt NYPD, FDNY and Port Authority police hauled in derelict vehicles and set fire to them.

See this video:

Someone mentioned the insurance fraud involved in 9/11, which is where the vehicles come in. What a great way for the conspirators to replace their old fleets!

https://www.firehouse.com/home/news/...leet-after-911
    Last edited by yankee451; 28th October 2018 at 16:44. Reason: added the intended recipient

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018), The Moss Trooper (28th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

@ Cardillac

Quote @Yankee

"because in the real world steel does NOT turn to dust!)"
    we're not living in a "real" world, at least according to our previous concepts of it before the development of advanced technologies-

since when?

since when are we not living in a world of deception, lies and illusions?- not to mention in a world of advanced technologies about which we've never been officialy informed (these technologies can probably turn anything into anything their developers want)-
    You state that we're living in a world of deception, lies and illusions, and then state as fact that these technologies exist. But to verify these technologies exist, you must rely on information provided by the people who have created a world of deceptions, lies and illusions. I hope you can see the irony.
    Quote Dr. Wood's book is completely apolitical; she Points no finger to a certain group being responsible for it-
    Because she avoids the evidence that can identify the most likely suspects.

Quote Dr. Joseph Farrell takes the collapse of the twin towers to an even higher plain in his mind-boggling book "Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks and Secret Sorcery" with the sub-title "The Fascist International, 9/11 and Penetrated Operations"-
    Like Judy Wood, and apparently, like all of her followers, Dr. Farrell won't touch the evidence of the impact holes. Why do you continue to turn to establishment-published authors for information, considering they are who created a world of deceptions, lies and illusions. According to Judy Wood, Farrell shouldn't be attempting to identify the "who," until he identifies the "how."

Quote before anyone pours any hot coals on Dr. Judy Wood's research read the Farrell research- it explodes the mind-
    What I see are a lot of people twisting themselves into a pretzel of denial while ignoring the evidence that leads me to my conclusions. Why do you think Farrell's work has more importance than the evidence at the scene of the crime?

Quote please stay well yankee and all readers-

Larry
    Thank you!

Likewise to you,

Steve
    Last edited by yankee451; 28th October 2018 at 16:45.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast