+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reviewing, “Where Did The Towers Go?”

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Reviewing, “Where Did The Towers Go?”

For those of you who simply can't wrap your brain around the suggestion that members of the NYPD, FDNY, and Port Authority Police might have been involved, consider the fact that it was from FDNY that we got the stories of molten metal, flowing like rivers.

And from the NYPD comes the stories of fires so intense the concrete melted in its path.
    Quote Corruption in big-city police departments is legendary. Countless movies about dirty cops litter the video shelves; movies like Serpico, Internal Affairs, and the Godfather depict corruption everywhere. Everyone’s aware of Philadelphia PD corruption, of the LAPD and Rodney King, etc., etc. To a lesser known extent, but likely just as corrupt, come other big city departments, like the fire departments and social services, or the mayor’s offices. Influence peddling (read: graft, bribery) in local and national governments is commonplace, but we common folk prefer not to talk about it, or tell ourselves the good guys win in the end. It’s a happy fantasy.

We’ve all heard the stories about the brave FDNY and the rivers of molten steel. The fire department is presented as hero-victims of 9/11 and is therefore beyond suspicion and reproach, as is their claim of molten steel. Second only to the FDNY on the sympathy scale is the NYPD, but what many people don’t know is not only was steel in the sky turned molten by kerosene on 9/11, but according to the NYPD, it also melted concrete a thousand feet below and not only that but after it cooled, it solidified back into concrete, encasing firearms therein.

Melted concrete; why would they say that? Are they trying to give the impression that if the fires were so intense they could melt concrete then there’s no doubt they would melt steel? Since I look at everything as possible propaganda, that’s the Pachyderm-sized take-home lesson I have sitting in my living room, but I’m a cynic so let’s examine this claim to first see if it’s even possible.

Fact:

At the time of 911, Bernie Kerik was NYPD commissioner, and from there he went off to be the “Interim Minister of Interior – coalition Provisional Authority of Iraq” – he was allegedly not pilfering war-funds (you know, those pallets of cash that simply disappeared as soon as they arrived), but training locals to be good, honest cops. Unless I missed a recent headline, Kerik is currently doing time in a federal prison for other charges, but it gives a good idea of the kind of character that was in charge on 911.
    Full article, here: http://yankee451.com/?p=963
    Last edited by yankee451; 28th October 2018 at 16:51.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

East Sun (12th September 2019), shaberon (3rd November 2018), The Moss Trooper (28th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by yankee451 (here)
    @ The Crimson Horse Blanket

Quote Could you expand you thought's to the many toasted and weirdly burnt vehicles that were evidenced that day, some of them a considerable distance from the main 'event', and how they came to be?
    It will take me a few months to finish the review (my time is not my own), which will include the toasted cars. But for a clue, consider that the hyper corrupt NYPD, FDNY and Port Authority police hauled in derelict vehicles and set fire to them.

See this video:

Someone mentioned the insurance fraud involved in 9/11, which is where the vehicles come in. What a great way for the conspirators to replace their old fleets!

https://www.firehouse.com/home/news/...leet-after-911
    Hmmmmmm............. Okay, the corruption that exists (existed) within the NYDP, FDNY & the PA I am of no doubt, but to tow and place ALL of the vehicles........... Possible. Likely? I dunno. I guess I'll have to wait until you publish the results of your research in that particular area.

Regards.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018), yankee451 (28th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)

Quote Could you expand you thought's to the many toasted and weirdly burnt vehicles that were evidenced that day, some of them a considerable distance from the main 'event', and how they came to be?
    It will take me a few months to finish the review (my time is not my own), which will include the toasted cars. But for a clue, consider that the hyper corrupt NYPD, FDNY and Port Authority police hauled in derelict vehicles and set fire to them.

See this video:

Someone mentioned the insurance fraud involved in 9/11, which is where the vehicles come in. What a great way for the conspirators to replace their old fleets!

Hmmmmmm............. Okay, the corruption that exists (existed) within the NYDP, FDNY & the PA I am of no doubt, but to tow and place ALL of the vehicles........... Possible. Likely? I dunno. I guess I'll have to wait until you publish the results of your research in that particular area.

Regards.
    How big is too big for a big lie?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Yankee

"According to Judy Wood, Farrell shouldn't be attempting to identify the "who," until he identifies the "how."

since when did Wood access Farrell before the publication of his book long after her book??

"Dr. Farrell won't touch the evidence of the impact holes"- no, he didn't; he threw a net over the whole thing so that one can look at a complete picture instead of individual pixels-

"Why do you continue to turn to establishment-published authors for Information"

Farrell is anything but Establishment- where are you thinking?

"According to Judy Wood, Farrell shouldn't be attempting to identify the "who," until he identifies the "how."-

did you, yourself read Farrell's book?-

Farrell goes much more deeply into the scientifics of this than Wood has and I just think we need to keep an open mind and weigh all possibilities;

nothing, NOTHING on this earth is the way it appears on the surface;

I just think we must all believe this- and Wood's work appeared before Farrell's book publication; so how could Judy Wood's book refer to Farrell unless after the publication of Farrell's publication (if she read it or we're these statements from other sources?)- or are you quoting Wood after she read Farell's work?

of course, no sceintist want's to be balked by another scientist's research (God forbid!) and they all want to stay in their own comfortable cubicle but we all must be open to new ideas, even if they don't always fit into our own comfort zones-

be well all-

Larry

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), yankee451 (28th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

See this video:

Regards.
    Auch...... I'm all too aware of how big the porkie-pies may well be, but surely, in what, 17 years, there would have been someone step forward who witnessed the hundreds of vehicles being placed or set alight in situ, no?

I'm not arguing the fact, merely asking questions. Surely there would've been witnesses to that many vehicles being placed?

Regards.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), yankee451 (28th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

See this video:

Regards.
    "

Auch...... I'm all too aware of how big the porkie-pies may well be, but surely, in what, 17 years, there would have been someone step forward who witnessed the hundreds of vehicles being placed or set alight in situ, no?

I'm not arguing the fact, merely asking questions. Surely there would've been witnesses to that many vehicles being placed?

Regards.
    It is a fair question, but if someone wanted to blow the whistle, who would they turn to; to the media that broadcast the fake planes; to the NYPD that planted the plane parts, and opened museum exhibits to indoctrinate school children into believing the fires were so intense the concrete melted in its path; to the FDNY that was involved with producing propaganda films, wearing stage makeup, and spreading rumors about molten steel running like rivers; to the military that launched the missiles and planted the explosives; to the government that was about to declare war on the world? Where would you turn if you wanted to blow the whistle, knowing that the leaders of all these institutions are the most likely suspects?

Turning to them would be like turning to the NAZIs to investigate the Reichstag fire.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Yankee

"According to Judy Wood, Farrell shouldn't be attempting to identify the "who," until he identifies the "how."

since when did Wood access Farrell before the publication of his book long after her book??

"Dr. Farrell won't touch the evidence of the impact holes"- no, he didn't; he threw a net over the whole thing so that one can look at a complete picture instead of individual pixels-

"Why do you continue to turn to establishment-published authors for Information"

Farrell is anything but Establishment- where are you thinking?

"According to Judy Wood, Farrell shouldn't be attempting to identify the "who," until he identifies the "how."-

did you, yourself read Farrell's book?-

Farrell goes much more deeply into the scientifics of this than Wood has and I just think we need to keep an open mind and weigh all possibilities;

nothing, NOTHING on this earth is the way it appears on the surface;

I just think we must all believe this- and Wood's work appeared before Farrell's book publication; so how could Judy Wood's book refer to Farrell unless after the publication of Farrell's publication (if she read it or we're these statements from other sources?)- or are you quoting Wood after she read Farell's work?

of course, no sceintist want's to be balked by another scientist's research (God forbid!) and they all want to stay in their own comfortable cubicle but we all must be open to new ideas, even if they don't always fit into our own comfort zones-

be well all-

Larry
    Oh joy, another book to read. Please cut to the chase and point to which book he has written where he researches the impact holes to the WTC, and I'll buy it and review it. From what I've read about him, he's throwing more of the same pixie dust into your eyes as Judy Wood.

If you really believe that nothing on this earth is as it seems, I suggest you start with the information that tells you the powers that be are all powerful. This is the same ploy they've been playing since god kings claimed supernatural powers, but replace religious dogma with science dogma and we're left in the same boat today.

If Farrell doesn't take what should be the first step in the investigation, by examining the impact holes at all 9/11 sites, then hell yes he's establishment.
    Last edited by yankee451; 29th October 2018 at 12:34.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Yankee

"Oh joy, another book to read. Please cut to the chase and point to which book he has written where he researches the impact holes to the WTC, and I'll buy it and review it"

which books of his have you read?- probably none-

"the powers that be are all powerful. This is the same ploy they've been playing since god kings claimed supernatural powers, but replace religious dogma with science dogma and we're left in the same boat today"- I agree with you totally-

you're preaching to the choir-

but if you think Farrell is establishment then you're out of touch with reality;

Larry

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), yankee451 (29th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Yankee

"Oh joy, another book to read. Please cut to the chase and point to which book he has written where he researches the impact holes to the WTC, and I'll buy it and review it"

which books of his have you read?- probably none-

"the powers that be are all powerful. This is the same ploy they've been playing since god kings claimed supernatural powers, but replace religious dogma with science dogma and we're left in the same boat today"- I agree with you totally-

you're preaching to the choir-

but if you think Farrell is establishment then you're out of touch with reality;

Larry
    Perhaps your view of what is the establishment, is what is out of touch with reality. I have read none of his books, but I have read about his books, and my impressions are as I described. Please tell me which of his books deals with the scenes of the crime.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Yankee

"I have read none of his books"

well, you might want to start there- great sources-

"but I have read about his books"- ???- please state sources where you "read about" his books-

"Please tell me which of his books deals with the scenes of the crime"-

I already stated this- and I will repeat this:

"Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks and Secret Sorcery"

read it- you might learn something new-

I have nothing more to say on this subject (already stated it) and will refrain from any more comments on this thread-

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 28th October 2018 at 20:43.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

shaberon (3rd November 2018), yankee451 (29th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

@Cadillac,

I have read about his books by reading the descriptions of his books.

I gather he doesn't discuss the evidence that leads me to my conclusions, and that you prefer not to as well.

Thank you for the resources.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

For the record, I address Judy's argument, but none of her followers will address mine.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

For the record, I address Judy's argument, but none of her followers will address mine.
    Do you realize that, in the main, you are having a conversation with yourself on this topic?

I have addressed you, but you do not address the points or observations I make. Rather, you repeated your thesis.

Repitition is not a productive form of discussion, nor a way to convince your potential audience.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), DaveToo (13th December 2018), Sadieblue (15th September 2019), shaberon (3rd November 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,631 times in 8,592 posts

Default Re: For an idea on the "big" picture

Whitney Webb has authored such great content in the Big Picture thread.

(Can a twitter ban be far behind, Neon's GAB feed, where I got this, had his twitter feed shut down by twitter today.)

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th September 2019 at 19:46.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), Hervé (13th September 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (11th September 2019), Sadieblue (15th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: For an idea on the "big" picture

I read stories of precious metals, gold and silver worth billions, being removed under the WTC shortly before they fell. The stories of which WTC building held the metal are not consistent.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), Sadieblue (15th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The same person who took over 2 years investigating Trump's alleged Russian ties, interviewing people three times removed (the 3 orbit sub-clause), that same person took 3 weeks to conclude their investigation into the trade tower disaster, including removing the evidence from the site and selling the twisted steel to a Chinese company. Nothing more need be said as far as the notion of conspiracy goes.

James Comey. Alex Jones has a clip about this notorious cover-up.

https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-n...investigation/
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), Hervé (13th September 2019), mountain_jim (14th September 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,631 times in 8,592 posts

Great current (twitter) coverage of 9/11 questions by Whitney here:

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), Hervé (13th September 2019), Sadieblue (15th September 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,485 times in 1,711 posts

WE now know where they went beyond a shadow of doubt as was suspected all along by the aware. It is more than obvious and no matter what their status is they are not above the law and should be held accountable. they should by right be in dungeons for the rest of their lives for their crimes against the usa.
    ****hole bastards who deserve to be incarcerated for ever.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), Hervé (13th September 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (19th September 2019), Sadieblue (15th September 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

On the 9/11 False Flag and who did it... excellent condensed summary!

David Icke - "The Trigger" Book Launch Live From Derby (2 hours 31 mn)

David Icke

LIVE from Derby - the book launch event for David Icke's EXPLOSIVE new book - The Trigger

Henry Makow‏ @HenryMakow

David Icke...on the "Sabbatean-Frank" evildoers who infiltrated everything. It's long but covers nearly everything people need to know. He correctly points out that these bad people are turning the real Hebrews into victims.
    PS:

David Icke
    1 day ago

Thanks to everybody who tuned in to the live stream tonight! We apologise for the lack of audio around the 37:00 mark - this was due to the microphone running out of battery.

Last edited by Hervé; 13th September 2019 at 21:37.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), Delight (14th September 2019), East Sun (13th September 2019), Franny (14th September 2019), gs_powered (14th September 2019), mountain_jim (13th September 2019), rodguy911 (14th September 2019), Satori (14th September 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I agree small nukes probably unearthed the foundation while super nanothermite dynamite and who knows what else were used to take down all there buildings. If anyone has a link for the company that did the renovation for the first bombing by the blind sheik please fire it my way.I recall a link that claimed that retired CIA operatives owned the company that did the renovation which took years and there were photos of all kinds of explosives loaded into the building where they could not readily be seen.
    Also I have a theory about the pentagon fiasco. A strange case has been made that even though the holes were not big enough for a plane to go into at the pentagon it may have happened any way since there were so many eye witnesses.
    My theory is that all three scenarios may have been used at the pentagon.The plane, a cruz missile and explosives from within the Pentagon may all have been used. No one would expect all three and it would be another fail safe for at least one or more of the attacks to have been successful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast