+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst 1 33 73 83 88 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1641
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Cool Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

If he's rid himself of whatever implausible logic is needed to flog space-rapture-brothers & global climate fluctuation, that's not only good for Gee... that's good for everyone right? Win Win
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), dan33 (23rd May 2023)

3. Link to Post #1642
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Bill, I hope you will explain your comment about thinking Goguen and her cohorts' scams are harmless, and why you don't believe they are causing real-world harm to people.
    I can only conclude that you really haven't looked into it deeply enough, because if you had, I think your conclusion would be just the opposite.
    It wouldn't take that much of your time to get an idea of how much money has been swindled over the years and how many people have been hurt, just by perusing some of the videos posted on the Who is Kim Goguen thread.
    (And I think you probably have enough contacts in the alternative community to ask around among those who would know.)
    Even though it is a Piscean trait to try to be accommodating and tolerant, you don't usually hesitate to call out shady practices and frauds.
    Perhaps your friendship with Gwin and your disinclination to engage in a dispute is affecting your judgement, because this neutral stance doesn't seem characteristic.

I hope that Project Avalon's reputation as a credible forum for truth-seekers is at least as important to you, and that you will help ensure this forum will continue to be a venue where scammers get exposed and the innocent are protected.
    There is so much crime being committed on so many levels now all over the world, and it's when good people remain silent that it continues to flourish.
    I think Project Avalon should be better than that.
    Thanks for your attention to this matter, which I think is worthy of more concern, not only yours, but other Avalonians as well.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Busting a billion dollar British scammer cartel | 7NEWS Spotlight Documentary
    7NEWS Spotlight
    710K subscribers
    121,736 views May 16, 2023

(This expose is a great example of how long a skillful ring of scammers can operate, how they can steal huge amounts of money from victims (even intelligent people), and how officials may turn a blind eye, allowing the scams to go on and on.
    It demonstrates clearly how a group of scammers such as Goguen and her ring can appear to be authentic and run scam after scam for years without being caught.
    Which of course, makes it harder for victims to ever see through what is really going on, and feel all the more humiliated and embarrassed when they finally realize they've been victimized, and so are hesitant to speak out.
    I hope this case is just the beginning of a trend exposing such scams globally!)
    (The full article and the youtube video are posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1558618 )

I'm afraid you are wrong about the pro-Goguen thread being harmless, Bill.
    It is very much like a Corey Goode situation where real-world harm is being done to people, and that has been going on for years.
    People have been donating to Goguen's non-existing projects, buying bogus insurance, and other scams for years now according to Team Bubba (such as Randy Maugans and Shane Bales) and others of less renown.
    Some reportedly donated their stimulus checks, so that tells you a bit about how little they had to start with, and as Team Bubba has reported consistently, some have gone bankrupt as a result.
    It won't take much time to peruse the Who is Kim Goguen thread or the Team Bubba youtube page to see that is the case, quite clearly.
    And I have asked Team Bubba to please post more accounts of such cases, or direct me to the older ones they've already posted, which I'm sure they will do, and I will post them on the Who is Kim Goguen thread ongoing.
    Unfortunately, the victims are not the kind of people to be able to afford lawyers or investigators to prove what harm has been done.
    But the evidence continues to accumulate.
    Unless the only evidence you really consider to be conclusive is to see her fined or behind bars, though even Goode isn't behind bars yet.
    But I think discernment plays a part in knowing the truth from the false, and that a lot of us here on the forum have honed our discernment quite well.
    You might want to start here with the report about how Goguen saved us all from COVID and work forward:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1558250

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Gwin Ru[/URL], who I like, respect, count as a close friend, and have known for many years, posted his response here, but in my view that can't possibly hold water. I've not taken issue with it as I don;t want to get into a public (or even a private!) fight with Gwin, and so my stance is to let it all run and eventually readers will come to their own conclusions. I feel no personal need to try to force the issue. It seems harmless to me, unlike a Corey Goode situation where real-world harm was being done to some people.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), dan33 (23rd May 2023), Dumpster Diver (26th May 2023), Patient (23rd May 2023)

5. Link to Post #1643
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

BILL: "That's a great question as well — and I simply don't. (For others reading this, maybe newer members: I have very clear memories of having been a Tibetan Lama for about 1000 years, ending in 1850 when I consciously decided to be reincarnated in the west.)"

FICTION: "...and MARA was my CAT for 1000 years." MARA chose to be born as a DOG to stay with BILL in the present.

BILL: "Before that (on this planet!), I have much less info. When I was watching the movie Troy, one brief scene there triggered vivid memories of my watching grief-stricken and helpless as the Great Library of Alexandria burned. But I have no recall of anything else in that life, nor who I was."

HUGS!
    Last edited by dan33; 23rd May 2023 at 16:28.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

arwen (27th May 2023), Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), Dumpster Diver (26th May 2023), Harmony (23rd May 2023), Mari (23rd May 2023), RunningDeer (23rd May 2023), Sadieblue (27th May 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #1644
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    BILL: "Before that (on this planet!), I have much less info. When I was watching the movie Troy, one brief scene there triggered vivid memories of my watching grief-stricken and helpless as the Great Library of Alexandria burned. But I have no recall of anything else in that life, nor who I was."

HUGS!
    Nice to see you Dan.
    Here’s an English version.
    Agora (2009) Trailer
    A historical drama set in Roman Egypt, concerning a slave who turns to the rising tide of Christianity in the hope of pursuing freedom while falling in love with his mistress, the philosophy and mathematics professor Hypatia of Alexandria. (7.1 rating)

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (27th May 2023), Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), dan33 (23rd May 2023), Dumpster Diver (26th May 2023), Harmony (24th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Jambo (31st May 2023), Sadieblue (27th May 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #1645
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, I hope you will explain your comment about thinking Goguen and her cohorts' scams are harmless, and why you don't believe they are causing real-world harm to people.
    I can only conclude that you really haven't looked into it deeply enough, because if you had, I think your conclusion would be just the opposite.
    It wouldn't take that much of your time to get an idea of how much money has been swindled over the years and how many people have been hurt, just by perusing some of the videos posted on the Who is Kim Goguen thread.
    (And I think you probably have enough contacts in the alternative community to ask around among those who would know.)
    Even though it is a Piscean trait to try to be accommodating and tolerant, you don't usually hesitate to call out shady practices and frauds.
    Perhaps your friendship with Gwin and your disinclination to engage in a dispute is affecting your judgement, because this neutral stance doesn't seem characteristic.

I hope that Project Avalon's reputation as a credible forum for truth-seekers is at least as important to you, and that you will help ensure this forum will continue to be a venue where scammers get exposed and the innocent are protected.
    There is so much crime being committed on so many levels now all over the world, and it's when good people remain silent that it continues to flourish.
    I think Project Avalon should be better than that.
    Thanks for your attention to this matter, which I think is worthy of more concern, not only yours, but other Avalonians as well.

Busting a billion dollar British scammer cartel | 7NEWS Spotlight Documentary
    7NEWS Spotlight
    710K subscribers
    121,736 views May 16, 2023

(This expose is a great example of how long a skillful ring of scammers can operate, how they can steal huge amounts of money from victims (even intelligent people), and how officials may turn a blind eye, allowing the scams to go on and on.
    It demonstrates clearly how a group of scammers such as Goguen and her ring can appear to be authentic and run scam after scam for years without being caught.
    Which of course, makes it harder for victims to ever see through what is really going on, and feel all the more humiliated and embarrassed when they finally realize they've been victimized, and so are hesitant to speak out.
    I hope this case is just the beginning of a trend exposing such scams globally!)
    (The full article and the youtube video are posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1558618 )

I'm afraid you are wrong about the pro-Goguen thread being harmless, Bill.
    It is very much like a Corey Goode situation where real-world harm is being done to people, and that has been going on for years.
    People have been donating to Goguen's non-existing projects, buying bogus insurance, and other scams for years now according to Team Bubba (such as Randy Maugans and Shane Bales) and others of less renown.
    Some reportedly donated their stimulus checks, so that tells you a bit about how little they had to start with, and as Team Bubba has reported consistently, some have gone bankrupt as a result.
    It won't take much time to peruse the Who is Kim Goguen thread or the Team Bubba youtube page to see that is the case, quite clearly.
    And I have asked Team Bubba to please post more accounts of such cases, or direct me to the older ones they've already posted, which I'm sure they will do, and I will post them on the Who is Kim Goguen thread ongoing.
    Unfortunately, the victims are not the kind of people to be able to afford lawyers or investigators to prove what harm has been done.
    But the evidence continues to accumulate.
    Unless the only evidence you really consider to be conclusive is to see her fined or behind bars, though even Goode isn't behind bars yet.
    But I think discernment plays a part in knowing the truth from the false, and that a lot of us here on the forum have honed our discernment quite well.
    You might want to start here with the report about how Goguen saved us all from COVID and work forward:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1558250

Gwin Ru[/URL], who I like, respect, count as a close friend, and have known for many years, posted his response here, but in my view that can't possibly hold water. I've not taken issue with it as I don;t want to get into a public (or even a private!) fight with Gwin, and so my stance is to let it all run and eventually readers will come to their own conclusions. I feel no personal need to try to force the issue. It seems harmless to me, unlike a Corey Goode situation where real-world harm was being done to some people.
    One of the big reasons I frequent this site is I feel it tends to cover a large portion of what I call the “alternate world”. If Goguen, or anybody else, is not covered, it’ll amount to a modern day “book burning” in my eyes. So Bill, do not heed this advice.

As for me, I see Goguen much like Schrödinger’s cat: ~70% real thing” ~20% puppet of the deep state, 10% something else. Her large positive % lies in the fact that she aligns with quite a number of my predictions. Unfortunately, like David Wilcock and a number of other alt world figures, her positive figures are lately falling.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), ClearWater (26th May 2023), dan33 (30th May 2023), RunningDeer (26th May 2023), Sadieblue (27th May 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023), wondering (2nd June 2023)

11. Link to Post #1646
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One of the reasons I frequent this site is that it has a history of exposing scam artists like David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Simon Parkes, and Goguen numbers among them.
    My objections to her have little to do with the news compilations and predictions she is currently broadcasting, but her history of scamming people for lots of money in fraudulent schemes, and her ridiculous claims that she is the "Interim Head of State", that she saved the world from COVID, and that she is a match for the "mitochondrial Eve". That list goes on and on and is an insult to intelligence.
    Presenting her as a credible source does the followers of that thread a disservice, and tarnishes the reputation of Project Avalon.
    Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)

One of the big reasons I frequent this site is I feel it tends to cover a large portion of what I call the “alternate world”. If Goguen, or anybody else, is not covered, it’ll amount to a modern day “book burning” in my eyes. So Bill, do not heed this advice.

As for me, I see Goguen much like Schrödinger’s cat: ~70% real thing” ~20% puppet of the deep state, 10% something else. Her large positive % lies in the fact that she aligns with quite a number of my predictions. Unfortunately, like David Wilcock and a number of other alt world figures, her positive figures are lately falling.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th May 2023 at 19:01.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), dan33 (30th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Dumpster Diver (29th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), palehorse (30th May 2023), Sadieblue (27th May 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #1647
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,988 times in 5,554 posts

Not so much a question for you, but perhaps something that can be digested when there's time - I do know that's at a premium for you most days

The Negation of the Real | James Lindsay: The Secret Religions of the West, Session 1 of 3.

YouTube source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk_w2-8snWk

Description here:
    If you want to impose a totalitarian system, you have a problem on your hands: reality. The real is in your way and will eventually veto your project. Far sooner, people who can perceive reality will step in and prevent you from taking society over a cliff. Therefore, the only way to install a totalitarian system is to negate the real in the minds of those over whom you would rule. This is accomplished by creating an interpretive frame that deliberately causes people to misunderstand reality, sometimes called a "second reality" or "pseudoreality," or even a "hyperreality," which loses all contact with reality through its images and constructions. The totalitarian system "works" and would only work in that false image of reality. In his first talk at the Mere Simulacrity conference in Phoenix, Arizona, in December 2022, James Lindsay presents the idea and mechanism of negating the real to replace it with a hyperreal simulation in which totalitarianism can be accomplished. This, he argues, enables the installation of the Esoteric cult religion needed to advance the tyranny. Join him to understand how the Secret Religions of the West have slowly brought us to the brink of this disaster.
    -------

So, actually, after all, there is a question: what compelled you to reincarnate in the 'west' from your previous multi-century Tibetan incarnations? Might it have been to perhaps alert people to that which James alludes to here? Do you recall?

Session 2: The Gnostic Parasite
    Session 3: As Below, So Above

(apologies if this has already been answered before)
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th May 2023), arwen (27th May 2023), Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), ClearWater (30th May 2023), dan33 (30th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Dumpster Diver (29th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Jambo (31st May 2023), onawah (29th May 2023), Ravenlocke (26th May 2023), RunningDeer (26th May 2023), Sadieblue (27th May 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023), Victoria (27th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #1648
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I forgot to add another of Goguen's fantastical claims, which is that she singlehandedly beheaded Marduk, who she described as the giant Annunaki son of Annu, and her sibling.
    As I recall, she said that took place at the US Capitol where she was having a meeting with the POTUS. More here about that: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1548419

Not just an "alternate world" she covers, Dumpster Diver, but one that she apparently makes up completely in her imagination, or maybe her various temporary cohorts assist with dreaming all those tall tales up.
    (Kerry Cassidy said that Kim told her that DARPA are her handlers, btw.)
    See the latest expose from Team Bubba where that imaginary encounter is listed, as well as many more of her absurd claims, such as that she has the highest security clearance on the planet, much higher than the POTUS, that she will soon be releasing a totally new health plan for everyone in the world, etc. etc.:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1559456

Needless to say, no proof of any of these claims has ever been offered, as how could there be?
    For those not familiar with the Team Bubba detractors, they include clips and recordings of her in their videos, so it's not just hearsay evidence.
    If anyone STILL believes that Goguen's claims are genuine, well...as P.T. Barnum once quipped, "there's a sucker born every minute...."
    But since her B.S. has been presented here on Avalon, my concern is that some of those poor suckers are forum followers who are getting sucked in right here on Avalon.

One of the reasons I frequent this site is that it has a history of exposing scam artists like David Wilcock, Corey Goode & Simon Parkes... and Goguen numbers among those scam artists.
    My objections to her have little to do with the news compilations and predictions she is currently broadcasting, but her history of scamming people for lots of money in fraudulent schemes, and her ridiculous claims such as that she is the "Interim Head of State", that she saved the world from COVID, and that she is a match for the "mitochondrial Eve". That list goes on and on and is an insult to intelligence.
    Presenting her as a credible source does the followers of that thread a disservice, and tarnishes the reputation of Project Avalon.
    Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)

Last edited by onawah; 27th May 2023 at 06:05.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), dan33 (30th May 2023), Denise/Dizi (30th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Dumpster Diver (29th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Kryztian (27th May 2023), Sadieblue (4th June 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #1649
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

Inspired by RD's recent chatgpt talk, I posed this dilema question to a few of my friends. The answers so far have been fun and thought provoking. Im curious about your take here:

"You are the leader of a major world power. You are approached in secret by representatives of a hitherto unknown civilization with advanced technological capabilities and a global presence. Up to this point they've maintained an observational stance and a non-interference approach, suggesting a nuanced understanding of humanity's development and deliberate choice to remain hidden. In exchange for access to some of their technological knowledge they've asked for permission to abduct a very small percentage of your population for genetic research. Covert intel suggests that similar offers have been made to your geopolitical adversaries as well."

"What do you do? (A) Accept the offer with (*or possibly without?*) the intent of strengthening diplomatic ties with the civilization? (B) Decline to offer, knowing that your military force wouldn't be able to prevent the civiliation from proceeding with their plans anyway."

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), Casey Claar (30th May 2023), ClearWater (30th May 2023), dan33 (30th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st May 2023), onawah (30th May 2023), RunningDeer (30th May 2023), Sadieblue (4th June 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #1650
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,740 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Not so much a question for you, but perhaps something that can be digested when there's time - I do know that's at a premium for you most days

The Negation of the Real | James Lindsay: The Secret Religions of the West, Session 1 of 3.

YouTube source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk_w2-8snWk

Description here:
    If you want to impose a totalitarian system, you have a problem on your hands: reality. The real is in your way and will eventually veto your project. Far sooner, people who can perceive reality will step in and prevent you from taking society over a cliff. Therefore, the only way to install a totalitarian system is to negate the real in the minds of those over whom you would rule. This is accomplished by creating an interpretive frame that deliberately causes people to misunderstand reality, sometimes called a "second reality" or "pseudoreality," or even a "hyperreality," which loses all contact with reality through its images and constructions. The totalitarian system "works" and would only work in that false image of reality. In his first talk at the Mere Simulacrity conference in Phoenix, Arizona, in December 2022, James Lindsay presents the idea and mechanism of negating the real to replace it with a hyperreal simulation in which totalitarianism can be accomplished. This, he argues, enables the installation of the Esoteric cult religion needed to advance the tyranny. Join him to understand how the Secret Religions of the West have slowly brought us to the brink of this disaster.
    -------

So, actually, after all, there is a question: what compelled you to reincarnate in the 'west' from your previous multi-century Tibetan incarnations? Might it have been to perhaps alert people to that which James alludes to here? Do you recall?

Session 2: The Gnostic Parasite
    Session 3: As Below, So Above

(apologies if this has already been answered before)
    ~~~

In a word, Yes — pretty much.

What I recall clearly is that in meditation, towards the end of my last life in Tibet prior to 1850 (when I was a fairly Senior Lama), I perceived a people way to the west, who had spiritually lost their way and were in great trouble, heading towards a bad future, and that this was actually very important for the whole world.

So I resolved to do my best to help, I believe (at that time) intending to be a teacher, as I always had been for many lifetimes.

Of course, I don't have that 'in words' (as it were), but that's my best representation of the clear sense that I got.

What I was never prepared for was how VERY tough it was to land in that 'alien' civilization. In my first lifetime (born in Leicestershire, England, later at Cambridge University) I crashed and burned, and that was a traumatic total disaster.

In my second lifetime I was Sandy Irvine, the Everest mountaineer — maybe partly because of a desire to return to Tibet, which of course Sandy did on the long trek through Tibet to Everest. (Sandy was reported as being exceptionally kind to all the people there whom he met.)

My third lifetime was as a young architect's assistant in Hamilton, Ontario, where (like Sandy) I never made it out of my early 20s.

So this time round — fourth time lucky — I finally made it as (a kind of!) teacher, doing what I could to combat the growing oppression through supporting people's spiritual and personal development and helping raise their understanding of a bunch of important truths that were largely being concealed from the citizens. That was pretty much exactly my goal back in the late 1840s when all this seemed to become clear to me.

20. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (31st May 2023), Casey Claar (30th May 2023), ClearWater (30th May 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Jambo (31st May 2023), jaybee (30th May 2023), kudzy (31st May 2023), Mari (30th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st May 2023), Miller (1st September 2023), mountain_jim (30th May 2023), onawah (30th May 2023), palehorse (30th May 2023), Ravenlocke (31st May 2023), RunningDeer (30th May 2023), Sadieblue (4th June 2023), Sirus (30th May 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th May 2023), Tintin (30th May 2023), Violet3 (1st June 2023), wondering (2nd June 2023), Yoda (30th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #1651
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NX.P (here)
    Inspired by RD's recent chatgpt talk, I posed this dilema question to a few of my friends. The answers so far have been fun and thought provoking. Im curious about your take here:

"You are the leader of a major world power. You are approached in secret by representatives of a hitherto unknown civilization with advanced technological capabilities and a global presence. Up to this point they've maintained an observational stance and a non-interference approach, suggesting a nuanced understanding of humanity's development and deliberate choice to remain hidden. In exchange for access to some of their technological knowledge they've asked for permission to abduct a very small percentage of your population for genetic research. Covert intel suggests that similar offers have been made to your geopolitical adversaries as well."

"What do you do? (A) Accept the offer with (*or possibly without?*) the intent of strengthening diplomatic ties with the civilization? (B) Decline to offer, knowing that your military force wouldn't be able to prevent the civiliation from proceeding with their plans anyway."
    I'd definitely be interested in opening a discussion with the advanced civilization. But a lot more information would be needed. Their advanced technological knowledge might range from free energy and instant healing of all diseases and disabilities, to AI and/or unimaginably destructive weapons. Technology in itself is NOT always a good thing.

Regarding "abducting a very small percentage of the population for genetic research", I might agree to that if I had cast-iron assurances that no-one would ever be harmed physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually in any way whatsoever. But I'd only consent to that if the technology offered I regarded as being truly beneficial to us all.

~~~

Of course, this is what ufology lore has maintained was similar to the exact same dilemma faced by Eisenhower back in 1954, where he made the wrong call and it didn't end well at all.

That's beyond the scope of this short reply, but (among many other researchers over the years) Linda Howe did a livestream about this in June 2022, with the video title: Did Eisenhower have a secret Edwards AFB meeting with ETs on February 19, 1954? (For that 18-minute report, start in at 5:30. It's an interesting overview.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th May 2023 at 14:45.

22. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (30th May 2023), avid (30th May 2023), Casey Claar (30th May 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), edina (1st June 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), kudzy (31st May 2023), Mari (30th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st May 2023), Miller (1st September 2023), mountain_jim (30th May 2023), NX.P (31st May 2023), onawah (30th May 2023), palehorse (30th May 2023), RunningDeer (30th May 2023), Sadieblue (4th June 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023), Violet3 (1st June 2023), wondering (2nd June 2023), Yoda (30th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #1652
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Good Morning Bill...

I was just curious, many people ask you questions and stop once they get a yes or no.... I have been wanting to ask you about Solar Warden. I believe it absolutely exists, and I know that you do as well... And I am just curious if you ever intend to share what you have learned about the program, aside from the fact that it does indeed exist? Have you been given any details about the program that you are willing to share at this point?

I only ask as it seems as if there would be a large need for personnel in such a program, and if the information came out that it does exist, perhaps it would be easier to recruit for such a program... It seems to me the waves of contacts have slowed a bit, and abductions are not happening as often, which would indicate that the program is very useful...

I just wanted your thoughts on such things, if you wish to share anything?

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

avid (30th May 2023), Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), Casey Claar (30th May 2023), ClearWater (30th May 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), edina (1st June 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st May 2023), Miller (30th May 2023), mountain_jim (30th May 2023), onawah (30th May 2023), palehorse (30th May 2023), Ravenlocke (31st May 2023), RunningDeer (30th May 2023), Sadieblue (4th June 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th May 2023), wondering (2nd June 2023), Yoda (30th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #1653
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Good Morning Bill...

I was just curious, many people ask you questions and stop once they get a yes or no.... I have been wanting to ask you about Solar Warden. I believe it absolutely exists, and I know that you do as well... And I am just curious if you ever intend to share what you have learned about the program, aside from the fact that it does indeed exist? Have you been given any details about the program that you are willing to share at this point?

I only ask as it seems as if there would be a large need for personnel in such a program, and if the information came out that it does exist, perhaps it would be easier to recruit for such a program... It seems to me the waves of contacts have slowed a bit, and abductions are not happening as often, which would indicate that the program is very useful...

Denise, Hi there, and this is a major topic.

There's nothing I know that I've not shared in one place or another, but I absolutely understand that all this is sometimes hard to find.

Quite a lot is on this Avalon thread:
    But I'm delighted to summarize it all here. Most of this is barely known at all in the wider ufology community. Many assume that the 'Solar Warden' program name was revealed by Gary McKinnon ('the Pentagon hacker'), but that's NOT the case. It was first an anonymous post on a ufology website, confirmed by Henry Deacon in a most interesting and 'blind' way (more of that below), and then mentioned on the Camelot website, rather as an interesting tidbit if info. After that, somehow, it all went viral. It's something now that 'everyone knows'.

We start here, with this archived thread on the now-defunct Open Minds ufology forum:

https://projectavalon.net/Seinu_disclosure_thread.pdf

That's 51 pages, worth plowing through in itself, but the very third paragraph of page 1 states:

~~~
    All space programs are a cover that exists to deceive the people of this world. We have a space fleet, which is codenamed” Solar Warden.” There were, as of 2005, eight ships, an equivalent to aircraft carriers and forty-three “protectors,” which are space planes. One was lost recently to an accident in Mars' orbit while it was attempting to re-supply the multinational colony within Mars. This base was established in 1964 by American and Soviet teamwork. Not everything is, as it seems.
    ~~~

That was the very first mention of Solar Warden anywhere on the net. Of course, I'd never heard of it, and neither had anyone else.

So I asked Henry Deacon (Camelot witness, real name Arthur Neumann), who at that time I was in very close touch with.

I didn't front-load him at all. I merely sent this SMS to his cellphone. Nothing else.
    Solar Warden?
    The reply came immediately in three emails, each from a different address (he had a whole bunch of email accounts). This is exactly what each one said:
    1. MARS
    2. ALTERNATIVE
    3. NOT LISTED HERE
      https://navy.mil/navydata/ships/carriers/cv-list
    The last URL (now a '404 Not Found') was a US Navy page listing all the carriers in the US ocean fleet.
    (Interestingly, I dug it up successfully a few years ago on archive.org. But that link has now disappeared as well.)
    This was super-significant. Henry had no idea that I'd already seen the name on the Open Minds forum thread. He could have just replied, "Huh??"

But he immediately went into full corroborating detail. What he was saying, of course, was that the Solar Warden fleet was not a regular Earth-based US Navy sea fleet. It was an 'Alternative' to that, and connected with or to Mars.

So then I posted the name on the Camelot blog, and then it spread from there.

~~~

There was some corroboration (of a kind) from Gordon Novel, as well. In a 17 Jan, 2010 Coast to Coast AM interview with George Knapp, he said:
    Solar Warden's real, they have eight big starships, and I know where they are.
    He didn't say seven. He didn't say nine. He said EIGHT. |
    |
    I knew Gordon quite well then, but I'd never told him that that the original source (whoever it was) had written (see the PDF above)
    There were, as of 2005, eight ships, an equivalent to aircraft carriers.
    Do listen to this archived clip, just 2 mins 20 seconds and worth its weight in gold.

https://projectavalon.net/Gordon_Novel_Coast_to_Coast_AM_Jan_17_2010_Hour_2_extract.mp3

I drew this diagram to show what a ship like this might look like. Something this large might carry about 2,000 people.

One more closing component to this.

Many reading here may remember that Ben Rich, the former CEO of Lockheed Skunk Works, said the following on record:
    1. "The Air Force has just given is a contract to take ET back home."
      (source: UCLA School of Engineering Alumni speech 3/23/93)
      c
    2. "We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity."
      c
    3. “There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars, and it won’t take a lifetime to do it”
      c
    4. Jim, we have things out in the desert that are 50 years beyond what you could possibly comprehend. If you have seen it on Star Wars or Star Trek, we’ve been there done that, or decided it was not worth the effort.
      (Source: direct comments by Ben Rich to Jim Goodall via telephone call at the USC medical center approximately one week before Ben passed away on January 5th 1995)

26. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th May 2023), avid (31st May 2023), Casey Claar (30th May 2023), Chip (30th May 2023), ClearWater (30th May 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), Denise/Dizi (31st May 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), DNA (2nd June 2023), edina (1st June 2023), Eva2 (30th May 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (30th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (31st May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Jambo (2nd June 2023), Kryztian (1st June 2023), kudzy (31st May 2023), Mari (30th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd June 2023), Michi (30th May 2023), mizo (30th May 2023), mountain_jim (30th May 2023), onawah (30th May 2023), panpsych (4th June 2023), Peace in Oz (31st May 2023), Ravenlocke (31st May 2023), RunningDeer (30th May 2023), Sadieblue (5th June 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th May 2023), Tintin (30th May 2023), Violet3 (1st June 2023), Yoda (30th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #1654
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Thank You Bill,

I had never seen the OM forum... So that was an interesting read. I read 3 books over the weekend with the title of "Solar Warden"... It looks as if it could have been pulled mostly from our community, with some help via a few military sources that gave the author proper lingo, terms, and phrases... The story had all the data most in the "et field" discuss as well, including habits when abductions occur...

I have been struggling to both find time, and resources more recently when looking into more information on the topic... So again Thank You! I was also wondering in you have decided if it is getting to be that time where you would be willing to share more of your own story? I know that you are concerned some will not believe it.... But I would. And I look fofward to the day you decide to share such things...

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

avid (1st June 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Casey Claar (31st May 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), edina (1st June 2023), Harmony (31st May 2023), Mari (31st May 2023), Matthew (2nd June 2023), mountain_jim (31st May 2023), RunningDeer (31st May 2023), Sadieblue (5th June 2023), Tintin (2nd June 2023), Violet3 (1st June 2023)

29. Link to Post #1655
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 times in 237 posts

Thanks Bill, I had not seen the OM forum either.
    I was interested in the document's reference to "...the real issue of government control and a presence not of this world." Was there anything more about this alleged presence?

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (2nd June 2023), Matthew (2nd June 2023), RunningDeer (1st June 2023), Sadieblue (5th June 2023), Tintin (2nd June 2023)

31. Link to Post #1656
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Thanks Bill, I had not seen the OM forum either.
    I was interested in the document's reference to "...the real issue of government control and a presence not of this world." Was there anything more about this alleged presence?
    Thanks for the question! But I'm afraid I don't know anything more than what was in the PDF, a long archived Open Minds Forum thread. (Only a tiny few might remember that forum now, which closed something like 10 years ago. I'm not aware if any of it is accessible now.)

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (1st June 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (2nd June 2023), kudzy (1st June 2023), Matthew (2nd June 2023), RunningDeer (1st June 2023), Sadieblue (5th June 2023), Tintin (2nd June 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023), Yoda (2nd June 2023)

33. Link to Post #1657
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,334 times in 768 posts

from page 6

Bill, are you the "Ryan fellow" being mentioned?

If yes, any comment?
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (2nd June 2023), Kryztian (2nd June 2023), Matthew (2nd June 2023), mountain_jim (2nd June 2023), RunningDeer (2nd June 2023), Sadieblue (5th June 2023), Tintin (2nd June 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #1658
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)

from page 6

Bill, are you the "Ryan fellow" being mentioned?

If yes, any comment?
    Yes, made me laugh! Back then (2006) I was being called every name under the sun by quite a lot of people. But all I was doing was managing a website featuring all the released information. I was meticulously careful to report everything that was released without any edits, changes or additions.

It soon became clear that the Serpo releases were truth mixed with fiction, but it was important to archive it all anyway. The whole thing generated a huge stir at the time, and for months it was almost the only thing anyone in the ufology community was talking about.

I even spent quality time with Hal Puthoff and Kit Green (2 days and 1 day respectively) discussing it all, and also met with Rick Doty, who knew much of the inside story. Many people took it all very seriously, trying to decode it all to filter out the important (and very interesting) 'truth' component.

The problem was that because I was one of only two points of public contact (the other being a Los Angeles English teacher called Victor Martinez), and I was more accessible and visible than he was, most of the slings and arrows were cast in my direction. I soon learned to ignore all the silly comments and accusations.

For quite a bit more, there's this Avalon thread:

36. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (2nd June 2023), avid (2nd June 2023), Casey Claar (2nd June 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), DNA (2nd June 2023), Harmony (2nd June 2023), kudzy (2nd June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd June 2023), Matthew (2nd June 2023), Miller (28th August 2023), mountain_jim (2nd June 2023), panpsych (4th June 2023), RunningDeer (2nd June 2023), Sadieblue (5th June 2023), Tintin (2nd June 2023), Vangelo (2nd June 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023), Yoda (2nd June 2023)

37. Link to Post #1659
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,813 times in 3,259 posts

Thanks for the question! But I'm afraid I don't know anything more than what was in the PDF, a long archived Open Minds Forum thread. (Only a tiny few might remember that forum now, which closed something like 10 years ago. I'm not aware if any of it is accessible now.)
    Openminds Forum Archive:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20120107....com/index.cgi

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/forum
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alecs (2nd June 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2023), Casey Claar (2nd June 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (2nd June 2023), mountain_jim (2nd June 2023), RunningDeer (2nd June 2023), Sadieblue (5th June 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #1660
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,974 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Good Morning Bill...

I as well think something like this exists.
    Especially considering the Garry McKinnon interview you guys did.

I want to piggy back on Denise's question.

What responsibility does this solar warden outfit play in global politics?
    Who owns and or controls it?
    Has it possibly become self governed?
    Is solar warden beholden to any world government,, shadow or legitimate?
    Would Solar Warden participate in a potential world war 3 scenario and if so for who?
    For all the USA has done in initiating, funding and constructing solar warden I get the feeling there is no sense of country and or of being controlled in so far as solar warden is concerned.

Good day.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (2nd June 2023), Bill Ryan (12th July 2023), Casey Claar (2nd June 2023), dan33 (2nd June 2023), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (2nd June 2023), mountain_jim (2nd June 2023), RunningDeer (2nd June 2023), Sadieblue (5th June 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst 1 33 73 83 88 LastLast