+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst 1 16 56 66 68 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1349

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1301
    Thanks
    Thanked 340,431 times in 25,106 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    Hi Bill, here is a question about naming those who rule the world. It might be important to clarify this, as in “Know Thy Enemy”, because divisions are needlessly created among people arguing about who ‘they’ really are.

Some currently used expressions: Globalists, Deep State, Military Industrial Complex, Banksters, Communists, Fascists, Capitalists, Left, Right, Big Pharma, etc. None of these truly encompass the situation we’re in. All of these are part of the problem.

Aren’t ‘THEY’ mostly a group of psychopathic billionaires intent on controlling the planet for their own benefit, by manipulating mass media, political systems, the environment, medicine, etc.

I’m tempted to coin the name “Wannabe OverLords”. Or WOLs for short. If the correct name already exists, I missed it. How would you name ‘them’?
    I've been thinking about this for quite a while — also of course prompted by your post here, besides many other recent events that have been impossible for aware people to ignore — and my best response may be a new thread I've just posted.
    Do please take a look, and I welcome your thoughts there.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (8th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (8th April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), Harmony (8th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), kudzy (8th April 2021), mountain_jim (9th April 2021), Rain Forest (8th April 2021), Sadieblue (8th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th April 2021), Yoda (8th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #1302
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    After listening to perhaps too many videos, etc, and sadly noting how the alt world has been so infiltrated and compromised with time, I was wondering, Bill, if in your interview days with Kerry, you encountered many folks who you just totally rejected, on the grounds of spouting pure baloney?
    Ha. That's an interesting question. My best response was actually a post I made here back in January, on the thread titled Discussion on the reliability of alternative media sources and personas.

I'll copy the whole thing on this thread.

~~~

Quote Posted by 42 (here)
    Since the inception of Camelot and right up to today, Bill has done more than perhaps anyone on the planet to present alternative content and in-depth interviews that have been paradigm changing to say the least. From day one his (and Kerry's) work has challenged many of us to consider extraordinary information. Much of that work is valid today. Discernment has always been a tricky and personal aspect of what and who to believe. Here's a list of Camelot interviews. I've watched them all and considered the content through my own personal BS filter. On reflection a "where are they now?" thread would obviously expose a significant number of the interviewees as snake oil merchants. Some of the names are still in good standing, many of them have been thoroughly discredited by time and exposure.

But at least it gave us all food for thought. Thanks Bill.

The Anglo-Saxon Mission - Bill Ryan
    Aaron McCollum
    Bill Ryan interviewed by Freedom Central
    Klaus Dona
    Dane Tops
    Gabriele Stähler on Vitamin D3
    Camelot live in Amsterdam
    Camelot Conference in LA - Cynthia Crawford
    Camelot Conference in LA - Dr Alfred Webre
    Camelot Conference in LA - Marcia Schafer
    Camelot Conference in LA - Miriam Delicado
    Jordan Maxwell
    Dr Paul LaViolette
    Patrick Geryl
    Camelot Conference in LA - David Wilcock
    Camelot Conference in LA - Bob Dean
    Camelot Conference in LA - Richard Dolan
    Camelot Conference in LA - Duncan O'Finioan
    Camelot Conference in LA - Jordan Maxwell
    Camelot Conference in LA - Alex Collier
    Jane Bürgermeister
    Futuretalk 5: Bob Dean, Henry Deacon, Alfred Webre
    Dr Pete Peterson Part 1
    Dr Pete Peterson Part 2
    Dr Pete Peterson Part 3

Miriam Delicado - a Message
    Dr Len Horowitz
    Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy
    Zurich Conference - Dan Burisch/Marci McDowell
    Zurich Conference - Brian O'Leary/Henry Deacon
    Zurich Conference - Bill Ryan
    Barcelona Conference Panel Discussion Part 1
    Barcelona Conference Panel Discussion Part 2
    Dr Steven Greer
    Rafael Palacios interviews Henry Deacon
    Bob Dean at the Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona
    Bob Dean at the Press Conference, Barcelona
    Erich von Däniken
    Henry Deacon at the Zurich Conference
    Joseph Farrell
    Wade Frazier
    Elizabeth Nelson - Flight 93
    Jim Marrs
    David Icke
    Camelot Live at Vilcabamba
    Peter Levenda
    Brian O'Leary
    Ricardo Silva
    Jim Humble
    Jessica: Crystal Child
    Valery Uvarov Part 1
    Valery Uvarov Part 2

Marcia Schafer
    James of WingMakers
    Dr Bill Deagle Part 1
    Dr Bill Deagle Part 2
    Dr Bill Deagle Part 3
    Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru
    The Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull
    Miriam Delicado
    Henry Deacon (Futuretalk 3)
    Jim Sparks and Bill Holden
    John Lear Tells All Part 1
    John Lear Tells All Part 2
    John Lear Tells All Part 3
    John Lear Tells All Part 4
    George Green Part 1
    George Green Part 2
    David Wilcock (Futuretalk 1)
    Leo Zagami Part 1
    Leo Zagami Part 2
    Leo Zagami Part 3

Luca Scantamburlo Part 1
    Luca Scantamburlo Part 2
    Benjamin Fulford Part 1
    Benjamin Fulford Part 2
    Benjamin Fulford Part 3

Boriska
    Richard Hoagland Part 1
    Richard Hoagland Part 2
    Richard Hoagland Part 3
    David Wilcock (Jumproom to Mars)
    Dan Sherman
    Bob Dean Part 1
    Bob Dean Part 2
    Bob Dean Part 3 (with Marcia Schafer)
    Bill Holden
    Jim Sparks
    Dan Burisch (Stargate Secrets) Part 1
    Dan Burisch (Stargate Secrets) Part 2
    David Wilcock Part 1
    David Wilcock Part 2
    David Wilcock Part 3
    David Wilcock Part 4

Duncan O'Finioan and David Corso
    Sgt. Clifford Stone
    Gordon Novel
    Michael St. Clair
    Michael St. Clair -- Futuretalk Part 1
    Michael St. Clair -- Futuretalk Part 2

Duncan O'Finioan
    Ralph Ring
    Henry Deacon
    John Lear
    Dan Burisch Part 1
    Dan Burisch Part 2
    Dan Burisch Part 3
    Gary McKinnon
    Bill Hamilton
    'Mr. X', ET archivist
    Marking in red the interviews I personally think can be disregarded. All the others are good, and a few are pretty important. (And I'm not really interested in anyone else's opinion! I know what I know.)

~~~

Of course, not all of those I dismissed at the time. David Wilcock was a good friend personally (and also of Camelot), and it was only after he allied himself with Corey Goode in early 2015 (and at the same time Gaia TV, in a meteoric rise of egotism and self-promotion) that I saw clearly that he had totally changed. There are many Avalon threads featuring his name, easily found by searching for 'Wilcock' as a keyword in thread titles.

Many reading this will be aware that David Wilcock brought Pete Peterson back into the limelight at Gaia, and it was through (and after) that that it became crystal clear that Pete Peterson's interview with Camelot should be disregarded. For anyone unaware of everything that transpired, read this thread:
    Steven Greer we famously clashed with, and his testimony that (a) only benevolent ETs exist and (b) there are no ET abductions (only Milabs) was nonsense and just plain false. As with Wilcock, Avalon threads featuring him can easily be found by searching for 'Greer' in thread titles.

Michael St.Clair was a wannabe egotist who would often defraud those he lured into his web. For more on that see this thread:
    Ben Fulford we at first took to (we flew to Tokyo to interview him, long before the days of Zoom or good Skype connections), but later it became clear that he was increasingly embellishing all his stories, mainly because of his subscription newsletter in which he had to post something every week or else he'd lose his paying audience. (Never a good idea!)

Leo Zagami went rogue soon after we interviewed him (his wife reported violent attacks, and at one point he publicly admitted — truly or falsely! — to working for the CIA), and we distanced ourselves from him fairly quickly.

Patrick Geryl's interview was the only one where we posted a disclaimer right up front stating we didn't believe a word of what he told us, which was a prediction of an immense imminent cataclysm on 21 December 2012. When nothing happened, he deleted many pages and articles from his own website and hasn't really been heard of since.

Valeriy Uvarov was an interesting Russian researcher and author who we visited in St Petersburg. He was friendly and charming, but what he was sharing (in my view) was nonsense.

And (rather as an anticlimax here, though absolutely no ill-will is intended) Jessica: Crystal Child was a young, naive, bright-eyed twenty-something we met at a conference who strongly insisted on being interviewed. We agreed, and on the back of our interview, she made quite a name for herself at the time with her presentations of just about everything that one might label as New Age. In a way, Jessica was a little like an earlier version of Teresa Yanaros, though her profile was never as high and she never really did any damage at all, meaningfully or otherwise, to anyone or anything.

A final note here, though it's off-topic for this post. I'm just so VERY dismayed that all the interviews with everyone named above — and many of them were pretty important and some of them even quite good — have been removed from YouTube with the permanent deletion of the Camelot Channel.

All because of one interview that Kerry did with Robert David Steele when she was on her third strike, and a couple of sentences that he said about Covid that Kerry didn't edit out. Aaargh.

There's a LOT that's been lost there. The videos all still exist, of course (I have them all and so does Kerry), but there are now uncountable numbers of broken links all over the internet — and on Avalon — which will never be repaired.

Tommy, who is Camelot's senior admin as well as ours, is working right now on re-uploads to different platforms. But, OMG. This final thread link might be the most appropriate with which to close this long post.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (8th April 2021), avid (8th April 2021), boja (8th April 2021), Catseye (8th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (8th April 2021), Elainie (18th April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), Harmony (8th April 2021), Hym (8th April 2021), Ivanhoe (19th April 2021), kudzy (8th April 2021), leavesoftrees (8th April 2021), Mad Scientist (8th April 2021), Miha (8th April 2021), Mike (8th April 2021), mountain_jim (9th April 2021), onevoice (8th April 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Sadieblue (8th April 2021), Star Mariner (9th April 2021), Strat (8th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th April 2021), Violet3 (9th April 2021), Yoda (8th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #1303
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,468 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote 3) The third link is about the potential effect of the weakening of the Earth's magnetic field on just about everything, including us. That may VERY well be a thing, and quite a big thing too, and the truth is that we just don't know for sure.

But there are good reasons so suspect there may be effects, subtle or otherwise, on all living things. And on the climate as well, because a weakening Earth's magnetic field means more cosmic rays penetrating the atmosphere, which in turn means more cloud cover, which means more sunlight reflecting off the clouds, meaning more cooling. (NOT warming!) The weakening (or even total disappearance) of that 'shield' could create all kinds of serious havoc at ground level.

And when it reverses completely, which is absolutely going to occur (but no-one knows when), anything at all might happen. I'd take all good research about this seriously, including evidence from ice core and tree-ring samples, etc.

It's an area of concern to all geophysicists, and there's a lot of work being done on this right now. We should all stay informed, as it will affect us all. But the reversal might happen in 10 years' time, or 1000. And it might be sudden, or gradual. Right now, as best I understand, we just don't know.
    Bill, do you give any credence to the theory of crustal displacement?

Hannes Alfvén discovered MHD, (which fits very nicely into the Electric Universe theory if I'm not mistaken).

In The Adam and Eve Story: The History of Cataclysms by Chan Thomas posted elsewhere on the forum, (quite recently I think), he joins a lot of dots to my mind. However I'm neither mathematician nor scientist, akin to a blind man making a jigsaw where 10% of the pieces are exactly the same shape. I'm going to fit it together eventually but I have no idea if the picture makes any sense.

He (Chan Thomas) claimed, amongst many other things, that the weakening of the magnetic field would be felt by all (but not understood) leading to chaos - madness and violence. Totally believable in my opinion.

He considered that the breakdown of MHD in the loss of a magnetic field would allow the magma layer of the earth to lose its plastic state and act more liquid, with the enormous pressures and heat that would release on the layer of rock above - that bit we live on - would become free to move. To me it explains the retrograde action of the moon recorded in stone at Tiahuanaco (sp?) and the 24 hrs of darkness reported elsewhere in ancient records, the tropical vegetation under the antarctic etc. etc.

The vast bodies of water however would continue to move with the same kinetic energy ever present in them. Cue vast inundations and utter chaos as magma boils up to the surface in various rents and a mile high tidal wave sweeps across much of the land. Such a catastrophic event could even lead to our entire atmosphere being temporarily lost, (surmising that for myself - but could explain the speed at which the Siberian mammoth with buttercups in its stomach was frozen so impossibly fast).

What's more incredible is that anyone survived at all but regardless, Charles Hapgood and Piri Reis may have been on to something?
    Here's the 'Adam and Eve Story':
    I think this has to be considered seriously (i.e. not dismissed). It's pretty interesting. (At least!) And for many years I was fascinated by the work of Charles Hapgood, and (after him) Rand Flem-Ath.

At the same time, I'm very persuaded by the work of Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock: see their fascinating shows with Joe Rogan and others as per various posts on this thread: Randall Carlson: 'Asteroids & Ice ~ Evidence of the Great Flood'.

But the asteroid-strike hypothesis (see also this thread: Huge asteroid crater found under the ice in Greenland) is really only about the sudden, apparently apocalyptic event that happened 12,800 years ago, which is very recent in geological terms. All kinds of other things may have happened long before then.
    Reading your answer I realise my question was only half baked, bear with me as I attempt to flesh it out.

Do we truly know that 'Pole Reversals' happen, plate tectonics might explain variations in mineral alignments? We do know the magnetic poles wander. I'm not sure if anyone knows what happens if the magnetic field collapses completely only to start building up again? A wandering magnetic north has no bearing on the axial tilt of the planet.

I assume the Earth's position to the planets and the sun is largely fixed by various gravitational pushes and pulls, large and small. But could the planet itself topple within its (yet maintaining its) fixed solar co-ordinates.

Does that make sense? I feel I'm trying to describe something happening in the fourth dimension.

Rather than just the crust slipping about a fixed core why couldn't the whole planet suddenly rotate around that same fixed core. It wouldn't need to be great, I believe around 30deg about its own fixed centre could account for the claim When Antarctica was a tropical paradise.

The most obvious question would be why would the planet suddenly do that, it has a very specific set of perturbations. A gyroscope that passes the limits of those (equivalent) perturbations flies off out of control. Our planet is not a gyroscope though and no-one knows what would happen in a complete collapse of a magnetic field - even if it was only a moment before the build up of said field begins again.

I'm just so curious about all the clues from various sources that indicate, well, to me, high strangeness in our ancient past. If we look at the Yuga Cycles mentioned in the Vedas - how, as we know human survivability today, could any set of records span an entire precession of the equinoxes never mind several of them in succession?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Hym (13th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Sadieblue (15th April 2021), Violet3 (9th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #1304
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    The most obvious question would be why would the planet suddenly do that, it has a very specific set of perturbations. A gyroscope that passes the limits of those (equivalent) perturbations flies off out of control. Our planet is not a gyroscope though and no-one knows what would happen in a complete collapse of a magnetic field - even if it was only a moment before the build up of said field begins again.
    Well, here's one possible answer. Search on the internet (or here on the forum) for The Dzhanibekov Effect.

Vladimir Dzhanibekov, a cosmonaut on Salyut 7 in 1985, observed a phenomenon he could not explain — and the Russians were so alarmed by the implications they classified it.

Here's an interesting 2020 article: (one of many)
    Dzhanibekov effect suggests Earth might flip upside down at any time, event would be catastrophic

And there are quite a few video simulations, some of them well-calculated. Rather than discuss this in detail here, there's the fascinating Avalon thread:

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (8th April 2021), avid (8th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), Hym (13th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), Inversion (13th April 2021), kfm27917 (12th April 2021), Miha (13th April 2021), mountain_jim (9th April 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Sadieblue (15th April 2021), Violet3 (9th April 2021), Yoda (9th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #1305
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote 'Marking in red the interviews I personally think can be disregarded. All the others are good, and a few are pretty important. (And I'm not really interested in anyone else's opinion! I know what I know.)'
    Hi Bill
    as per your comment above that a few of the interviews from Camelot days are "pretty important", could you specify which ones you put in this category?
    Thanks!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Ewan (10th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), Mad Scientist (9th April 2021), mountain_jim (9th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021), Sadieblue (15th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #1306
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,688 times in 588 posts

Hi Bill,

I've been thinking about the vast number of individual stories you've encountered. If you were given the right to play one of those interviews on prime time mainstream tv, which would you choose?

It could be that it's the one issue you think most important to highlight, or the clip which could be most effective in shaking people out of their MSM imposed stupor. Doesn't have to be one from the Project Camelot back catalog, could be one you've seen elsewhere. All that's up to you, I'll just take the tape you choose and hack the broadcast satellites

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

avid (9th April 2021), Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Ewan (10th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Iancorgi (9th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), Jad (13th April 2021), mountain_jim (9th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021), Sadieblue (15th April 2021), Star Mariner (9th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #1307
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill,

If you had the chance to acquire certain abilities that most people think would be impossible, what ability would you want to acquire ? and why?
    i.e. Teleportation/levitation/invisibility/telekinesis etc

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (15th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #1308
    United States Avalon Member Inversion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 times in 223 posts

Bill,

A couple of years ago I watched a video of the Avalon meeting in Laughlin, Nevada. What I found interesting was the corridor versus jump room names. Could you elaborate on that history?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Inversion; 13th April 2021 at 01:52.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (15th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #1309
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Quote 'Marking in red the interviews I personally think can be disregarded. All the others are good, and a few are pretty important. (And I'm not really interested in anyone else's opinion! I know what I know.)'
    Hi Bill
    as per your comment above that a few of the interviews from Camelot days are "pretty important", could you specify which ones you put in this category?
    Thanks!
    Great question! And thanks. Here are the interviews that I think were important.

The ones I've highlighted in bold, listed first, contain information not found anywhere else. They're not in any special order.
    • The Anglo-Saxon Mission (debrief by myself, Bill Ryan)
    • Dane Tops (scientology whistleblower from 1982, never before revealing himself publicly)
    • Elizabeth Nelson - Flight 93 (she was in the room when the decision was made to shoot down Flight 93 on 9/11)
    • Henry Deacon (who worked periodically on Mars for short periods)
    • Luca Scantamburlo Parts 1-2 (a Jesuit Priest's 'Planet X' testimony)
    • David Wilcock (Jumproom to Mars) (my real-time debrief to him about Henry Deacon's testimony)
    • 'Mr. X', ET archivist (personally hands-on sorted and categorized a great deal of ET-related material, and later suddenly died when he stated he'd go on stage to tell his story personally)
    • T1v83 (an intense 5-hour briefing from Dan Burisch about Looking Glass research information, featuring a variant of a future timeline)
    These two might not be so important, but are still unique.
    • James of WingMakers
    • Ralph Ring (who worked with Tesla's protegé, Otis Carr)
    These others are also all fairly important for historical or other reasons. Dan Burisch in particular gave very few interviews, and his contained a lot of information much of which I feel is credible.
    • Bill Ryan interviewed by Freedom Central (probably my best interview)
    • Klaus Dona
    • Zurich Conference - Brian O'Leary/Henry Deacon
    • Zurich Conference - Bill Ryan
    • Bob Dean at the Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona
    • Wade Frazier
    • Brian O'Leary
    • Jim Humble
    • Dr Bill Deagle
    • Jim Sparks and Bill Holden
    • John Lear
    • Dan Sherman
    • Bob Dean
    • Dan Burisch
    • Duncan O'Finioan and David Corso
    • Sgt. Clifford Stone
    • Gordon Novel
    • Gary McKinnon
    • Bill Hamilton

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), holcaul (19th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), Ivanhoe (19th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), Matthew (19th April 2021), Miha (19th April 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), Rosemarie (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Star Mariner (19th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021), Sunny (20th April 2021), Yoda (19th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #1310
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Hi Bill,

I've been thinking about the vast number of individual stories you've encountered. If you were given the right to play one of those interviews on prime time mainstream tv, which would you choose?

It could be that it's the one issue you think most important to highlight, or the clip which could be most effective in shaking people out of their MSM imposed stupor. Doesn't have to be one from the Project Camelot back catalog, could be one you've seen elsewhere. All that's up to you, I'll just take the tape you choose and hack the broadcast satellites
    Impossible to pick just one! But any of these, I'd like to publicize further on a major platform.
    • Jumproom to Mars (Henry Deacon's testimony, as told in real time by myself to David Wilcock)
    • Elizabeth Nelson (who was in the room when the decision was made to shoot down Flight 93 on 9/11)
    • The Anglo-Saxon Mission (China would "catch a cold')
    • T1v83 (Dan Burisch's debrief about a Looking Glass project to investigate a possible future timeline)
    • Mr X, the ET archivist
    Not all of those are 'clips to play'. But the stories really do need to be heard.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th April 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (20th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), holcaul (19th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), Ivanhoe (19th April 2021), Journeyman (19th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), Rosemarie (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Star Mariner (19th April 2021), Sunny (20th April 2021), Yoda (19th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #1311
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)
    Bill,

If you had the chance to acquire certain abilities that most people think would be impossible, what ability would you want to acquire ? and why?
    i.e. Teleportation/levitation/invisibility/telekinesis etc
    Well, many of these abilities are just kind of party tricks. They may be fun, but not really important!

Levitation and telekinesis are very real phenomena. I very often have levitation dreams, and these are memories of an ability I gained when I was in Tibet before I came to the west in 1850. (Personal teleportation is real in the form of bilocation, which happens sometimes spontaneously, but is very rare. Personal invisibility, as a psychic ability, I don't believe has ever been demonstrated.)

In Tibet, levitation was combined with a kind of meditative long-distance running called lung-gom-pa. Here's an excellent and accurate article: The Lung-Gom-Pa Runners of Old Tibet

Alexandra David-Néel describes witnessing this personally in her marvelous book, Magic and Mystery in Tibet. (PDF here: very highly recommended.)

To visualize this, imagine a monk in a trance, bounding across the desert for hundreds of miles with long bouncing strides rather like having springs on his feet, or as in a CGI film with airbrushed-out support wires. That was very real, and I'd absolutely love to be able to do that again.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th April 2021 at 20:44.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), holcaul (19th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), Jad (21st April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), Miha (19th April 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), Rosco1 (24th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Yoda (19th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #1312
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Hi Bill,

Impossible to pick just one! But any of these, I'd like to publicize further on a major platform.
    • Jumproom to Mars (Henry Deacon's testimony, as told in real time by myself to David Wilcock)
    • Elizabeth Nelson (who was in the room when the decision was made to shoot down Flight 93 on 9/11)
    • The Anglo-Saxon Mission (China would "catch a cold')
    • T1v83 (Dan Burisch's debrief about a Looking Glass project to investigate a possible future timeline)
    • Mr X, the ET archivist
    Not all of those are 'clips to play'. But the stories really do need to be heard.
    That's a lot of vhs tapes to smuggle into the secret broadcast room beneath the masonic hall, but I'll do my best

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #1313
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Bill,

A couple of years ago I watched a video of the Avalon meeting in Laughlin, Nevada. What I found interesting was the corridor versus jump room names. Could you elaborate on that history?

Thanks.
    Yes, that's a simple one. The device which Henry Deacon used to get to Mars was like a large goods elevator in a warehouse. You go in the door, press a button and swipe a security card or enter a key, and exit the door on the other side. Then voilà — you're on Mars.

Henry did NOT know how the thing worked. He was an electronics engineer, and just used it to travel to Mars for short assignments, monitoring some equipment there. He would occasionally go to Mars in the morning to work an hour or two and then be back here for lunch. Literally.

The device was actually called The Corridor. That was how it was known. But when 'Henry' (real name Arthur Neumann) described all this to me, it was MYSELF who called it a 'Jumproom' (I invented that word), and made the video I titled Jumproom to Mars in which I recorded my real-time debrief of all this to David Wilcock in the back room of a Topanga, CA restaurant.

As an aside, that's one way to tell which other self-proclaimed 'whistleblowers' are telling the truth. For instance, Andy Basiago, whose story is NOT to be believed, always calls this a 'Jumproom'. He's never once used the term "Corridor'. That's because consciously or otherwise, he got all his information from Henry Deacon and myself — and simply adapted it as his own.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th April 2021), Anka (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), holcaul (19th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), Inversion (19th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), Rosemarie (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Star Mariner (19th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021), Sunny (20th April 2021), Yoda (19th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #1314
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Bill,

Thanks.
    Yes, that's a simple one. The device which Henry Deacon used to get to Mars was like a large goods elevator in a warehouse. You go in the door, press a button and swipe a security card or enter a key, and exit the door on the other side. Then voilà — you're on Mars.

Henry did NOT know how the thing worked. He was an electronics engineer, and just used it to travel to Mars for short assignments, monitoring some equipment there. He would occasionally go to Mars in the morning to work an hour or two and then be back here for lunch. Literally.

The device was actually called The Corridor. That was how it was known. But when 'Henry' (real name Arthur Neumann) described all this to me, it was MYSELF who called it a 'Jumproom' (I invented that word), and made the video I titled Jumproom to Mars in which I recorded my real-time debrief of all this to David Wilcock in the back room of a Topanga, CA restaurant.

As an aside, that's one way to tell which other self-proclaimed 'whistleblowers' are telling the truth. For instance, Andy Basiago, whose story is NOT to be believed, always calls this a 'Jumproom'. He's never once used the term "Corridor'. That's because consciously or otherwise, he got all his information from Henry Deacon and myself — and simply adapted it as his own.
    That made me think of the old Edgar Rice Burroughs novel where the protagonist is instantly transported to Mars after wandering into a cave full of native american artefacts. It was filmed a few years ago, big budget Disney production which did badly at the box office as I recall.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), holcaul (19th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), Jad (21st April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #1315
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,075 times in 1,792 posts

To visualize this, imagine a monk in a trance, bounding across the desert for hundreds of miles with long bouncing strides rather like having springs on his feet, or as in a CGI film with airbrushed-out support wires. That was very real, and I'd absolutely love to be able to do that again.
    I've had a LOT of dreams of doing this kind of levitation running.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th April 2021 at 20:45. Reason: edited a typo in my own quote

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Star Mariner (19th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #1316
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,962 times in 2,509 posts

Yeh me too. It was kind of like that episode of the Simpsons where Homer starts tripping on super-hot chilli-peppers. Lost in the desert he begins running, and running, leaping and bounding with a super-human gait.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), Icare (22nd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), Rosco1 (24th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #1317
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,541 times in 236 posts

Bill, I have always been intrigued by the information given by Henry Deacon (pseudonym) and some of it really is quite fantastic. There are some angles of his information which are very curious and worthy of probing - though I have no doubt yourself and Kerry (at that time) tested his evidence as he gave it, and put to him the many questions which one could imagine. I wonder, when looking at this man face to face, and considering what he says about visitation to Mars, the corridor etc., what was it that made you think (if you did of course) that this guy may just be telling us some incredible and deeply hidden information about off world activities, and the likes!. Secondly, I was watching the NASA feed today showing the Mars helicopter flight, and then I consider the information provided by Deacon about Mars and the secretive activities allegedly going on there...it's not easy to reconcile the two realities that we the public are being shown what apparently all there is to see on Mars, yet there very well maybe another highly advanced state of affairs going on there as we speak. So I wonder, how do you reconcile the official reality with what you have come to know through your research with the likes of Henry Deacon? Do you think there are more 'Henry Deacons' who want to talk about this stuff.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Elainie (19th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), leavesoftrees (20th April 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #1318
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Adi (here)
    Bill, I have always been intrigued by the information given by Henry Deacon (pseudonym) and some of it really is quite fantastic. There are some angles of his information which are very curious and worthy of probing - though I have no doubt yourself and Kerry (at that time) tested his evidence as he gave it, and put to him the many questions which one could imagine. I wonder, when looking at this man face to face, and considering what he says about visitation to Mars, the corridor etc., what was it that made you think (if you did of course) that this guy may just be telling us some incredible and deeply hidden information about off world activities, and the likes!. Secondly, I was watching the NASA feed today showing the Mars helicopter flight, and then I consider the information provided by Deacon about Mars and the secretive activities allegedly going on there...it's not easy to reconcile the two realities that we the public are being shown what apparently all there is to see on Mars, yet there very well maybe another highly advanced state of affairs going on there as we speak. So I wonder, how do you reconcile the official reality with what you have come to know through your research with the likes of Henry Deacon? Do you think there are more 'Henry Deacons' who want to talk about this stuff.
    Thanks for the question! All I can say is that I have absolutely zero doubt Henry was telling us the truth.

We spent hundreds of hours with him, face to face. For a while he was living in Northern England, less than an hour's drive away from where Kerry and I were staying for several months, taking care of my elderly mother. We'd meet for dinner once a week, 4 or 5 hours each time, no camera or mics on the table. We got to know him pretty well. We talked about a LOT of stuff, every week.

Then a little later, when I was living in Switzerland, he stayed with me for a full week in my little apartment, just him and me. We talked night and day about everything one could imagine. There were many other meetings in various places, too.

The established Mars base was underground, not visible from regular Mars Orbiter satellites or Google Mars maps. There are really no conflicts here. The surface of Mars is desertified and barren, though (as David Wilcock's witness 'Daniel'* stated) it's "littered with artifacts". Henry never ventured out on the surface, as everything he attended to was underground — with simulated earth-level gravity, though Henry never knew how that was generated.
    * 'Daniel's real name was Dr Bruce Peret. He has, or had, several web pages which are easily found. He passed away just over a year ago (Feb 2020), so there's no harm in revealing his name: though I figured it out myself with a not-too-difficult few minutes of internet searching. David himself never revealed his name to anyone.

36. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (19th April 2021), Anka (19th April 2021), avid (19th April 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Elainie (19th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), Kryztian (2nd June 2021), LJY (21st April 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), onawah (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021), Yoda (19th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #1319
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,541 times in 236 posts

Quote Posted by Adi (here)
    Thanks for the question! All I can say is that I have absolutely zero doubt Henry was telling us the truth.

We spent hundreds of hours with him, face to face. For a while he was living in Northern England, less than an hour's drive away from where Kerry and I were staying for several months, taking care of my elderly mother. We'd meet for dinner once a week, 4 or 5 hours each time, no camera or mics on the table. We got to know him pretty well. We talked about a LOT of stuff, every week.

Then a little later, when I was living in Switzerland, he stayed with me for a full week in my little apartment, just him and me. We talked night and day about everything one could imagine. There were many other meetings in various places, too.

The established Mars base was underground, not visible from regular Mars Orbiter satellites or Google Mars maps. There are really no conflicts here. The surface of Mars is desertified and barren, though (as David Wilcock's witness 'Daniel'* stated) it's "littered with artifacts". Henry never ventured out on the surface, as everything he attended to was underground — with simulated earth-level gravity, though Henry never knew how that was generated.
    * 'Daniel's real name was Dr Bruce Peret. He has, or had, several web pages which are easily found. He passed away just over a year ago (Feb 2020), so there's no harm in revealing his name: though I figured it out myself with a not-too-difficult few minutes of internet searching. David himself never revealed his name to anyone.
    Thanks, Bill. Appreciate the response. Sounds like you really got to know him, it's really amazing stuff.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021)

39. Link to Post #1320
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 70,217 times in 13,565 posts

Carlos Castenada described that as also being an ability of followers of the ancient path of his mentor, Don Juan Matus.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th April 2021 at 20:46. Reason: edited a typo in my own quote
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (20th April 2021), RunningDeer (20th April 2021), Sadieblue (21st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th April 2021), TomKat (21st April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst 1 16 56 66 68 LastLast