+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 88 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 88 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #341
    Thailand Avalon Member Iancorgi's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    What's your take on Alistair Crowley and his writings?
    I've never actually read any of his works. I suspect he was one of very many, but he just became a 'celebrity', so to speak.

Black Magic is definitely a reality. The alluring self-serving temptations for some people are considerable and apparently irresistible.
    May I recommend "Moonchild". I believe this is A.Crowley only novel and it's a masterpiece. He used is own personal experience and practical knowledge of magic and sorcery to put together a most fascinating story. Most of the main characters were inspired by real life magicians he was dealing with at the time. He somehow infused his work with his presence and it's really haunting.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iancorgi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th November 2018), Bill Ryan (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), Spellbound (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Ivy23 (here)
    Bill, I have been thoroughly enjoying this thread. Who have/has been the most influential people/person in your life? My apologies if this has already been asked and answered, I’ve tried to stay updated but I might have missed it! There’s been some excellent topics here. Thanks 😊
    That's a really wonderful question. (Another one! )

One or two questions a bit like this I've thought about for a long time. But this one was easier. I reframed the question to be: "Who have I met in my life that I'd most like to meet again next lifetime, because I learned so much from them?"

Excluding known and valued enormously-loved old friends, there are two people who had a very significant effect on me and my life. Both were most remarkable people with astonishing abilities, totally dedicated to helping others, and never once seeking any publicity. Neither of them have a website, or any social media platform. Neither of them have any ego of any kind.

If one's a genuinely great being, one doesn't have to have all that stuff.
    Very great beings often work very quietly and silently. And there are quite a few of them.

I've met some of them, as well. One of them was a a true polymath: a healer, a medical technician, an engineer, built three houses single-handed, an artist, an author, and a spiritual miracle-worker. He was the first person I ever met who was able to 'wiggle his nose' — a reference to Samantha in the lovely old TV series Bewitched — and create effects on the other side of the world the next day that he and I would then hear about on the news. He even ended a war once, and I was right there when it happened. That's totally true, but I'd definitely not expect anyone to believe it.

He and I worked closely together in the early 1990s, in England, and one of the things I'm most proud of in my whole life was that I played a part myself in him rediscovering and re-activating his personal power as what many would describe as a kind of Gandalf-level master wizard. He never saw himself that way, but that was what he was. We worked as a strong team for a couple years, my own role being kind of like the guy in the corner of the ring who holds the towel. (He's not in the fight himself, but plays a valuable support role between the bruising rounds.)

The other was a personal regression therapist and counselor I had for many years, a woman in Switzerland who was also just the most remarkable, beautiful person. She was also a close personal friend, but we were never romantically involved. The day I told her, back in 2011, that I was leaving to go to the US, she had tears in her eyes. She valued me, too.

But professionally, she would sometimes give me the most wonderful session, deploying all her skill and attention. After two or three hours, when the session was over, and we were briefly chatting, I'd remark that she looked just maybe a little tired. Then she'd say that she'd not slept a wink all night because she had a raging toothache, and still had, and she had to go to the dentist later for an emergency appointment. She never betrayed an iota of that when she was focused on assisting me. She just ignored all her own pain and discomfort, and banished it completely.

I think I can tell this story. There was only ONE time, in many years, when she ever lapsed into having any attention on herself, in any way. It was when I arrived at her house one morning for a session, and I noticed a tear in her eye. I asked her what on earth had happened. She told me that she'd just discovered that her cat had been chopped into a thousand pieces by a farm mowing machine in the long grass in the field at the back of her house. Literally. OMG. I can barely imagine.

She told me that she'd been in telepathic contact with her cat, to relieve and release the trauma of the incident, and who was fine (of course) — but her cat was bewildered. It kept asking: "But I don't understand: why do humans have to cut the grass?"

Amid my friend's shocking loss, we were able to laugh at that together. I was able to help her counsel her cat to reincarnate at a nearby farm, and then the two of them could be reunited. And after about 20 minutes, we sat down and she gave me another wonderful, 100% focused session. Very, very humans would have been able to do that.

She's also the person who I described in my post #121 here had been someone's Guardian Angel in between lives. These real angels do exist, in human form.

4. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (16th November 2018), aoibhghaire (14th November 2018), Arcturian108 (13th November 2018), avid (12th November 2018), Baby Steps (12th November 2018), Ben (27th December 2018), Billy (14th November 2018), Bob (12th November 2018), CementSwimmingShoes (7th December 2020), Chanie (12th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), Dennis Leahy (12th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (20th November 2018), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2020), Flash (12th November 2018), Forest Denizen (24th January 2019), Franny (12th November 2018), Hym (13th November 2018), Iancorgi (12th November 2018), Ivanhoe (12th November 2018), Ivy23 (12th November 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (20th November 2018), justntime2learn (4th March 2019), kanishk (4th December 2018), Kryztian (12th November 2018), Magnus (12th November 2018), Mare (16th November 2018), Mari (13th November 2018), Michi (20th November 2018), mountain_jim (12th November 2018), Nasu (14th November 2018), Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (12th November 2018), onawah (12th November 2018), onevoice (15th November 2018), Raised in a Barn (28th May 2021), RunningDeer (29th November 2018), Sadieblue (13th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Sophocles (12th November 2018), Spellbound (13th November 2018), Spirithorse (12th November 2018), Stephanie (14th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019), Tintin (27th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018), Violet3 (4th December 2018), Wansen (12th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018), Yoda (12th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #343
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Bill, I have the upmost respect and appreciation for you and your work as I do for Wade Frazier and his work. I firmly believe that free energy technology is the game changer that could propel humanity into a golden age. The question is whether or not we can mass enough people with sufficient heart centered sentience and integrity to change our current trajectory. Could you please share your thoughts on free energy technology, it’s potential and the work of Wade Frazier?

BTW, many thanks to you and all the mods for providing a safe platform where Wade can share his life’s work unmolested.

Also, why did you name your dog Mara? In the Pali language of the Buddha’s time Mara means; death, negative force, evil one. But she seems like such a good dog.

Thank you!

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th November 2018), Bill Ryan (14th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), Ivy23 (13th November 2018), Krist (13th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (13th November 2018), Spirithorse (12th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #344
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Interceding - Marra means a great friend in Cumbria, hopefully Mara is not a wee devil in the meanings of google-madness, but a wondrous positive wee friend.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th November 2018), Bill Ryan (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), Krist (13th November 2018), Mari (13th November 2018), Nasu (14th November 2018), Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (13th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #345
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

When do you believe [based on your research and experiences (and those of trusted colleagues)] that the Middle East will “run out of peace”?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), Ivy23 (15th November 2018), Mari (13th November 2018), Spellbound (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (13th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #346
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Bill, in your opinion, who is really running things here on Earth?? Is it the reptilians who hand down the orders to the illuminatti (or do you think the highest members of the illuminatti are in fact reptilian??). Perhaps there is no ET / Reptilian influence and it is all human?? Who (or what) is at the top??

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), Ivy23 (13th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (14th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Valerie Villars (13th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #347
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

If you were stuck on a desert island but were able to watch 1 movie (as many times as you like) what would it be?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), Hym (13th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (13th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Folks, my apologies for the delay in answering further questions recently posted. I've been away from my desk for a couple of days.

This interesting question was sent in by e-mail from a guest:

~~~
    I was just introduced to William Tompkins after watching Kerry Cassidy interview him. He says that there is a Secret Space Program that has its roots going back many years to when he was part of the US Navy...a time when the Navy contracted with Northrop, TRW, and Lockheed Skunkworks... all of whom were working with a group of Nordic ETs to develop an anti-gravity vehicle capable of deep space and interstellar travel. He claims this led to the establishment of a secret Navy base on the dark side of the moon (where there were already existing Reptilian/Draco bases). And lastly, he goes on to say that Bill & Hillary Clinton, Obama, and GW Bush are all shape-shifted Reptilians... and that Trump is not a Reptilian.

In your opinion, Bill, is this nothing more than the delusional ramblings of a senile old man, a charlatan, a fake, all of the above... or is there some level of truth to any of this man's extreme claims?
    ~~~

My reply:
    There is a Secret Space Program, 100% for sure. Precisely how extensive it is, we can't be certain, but there are very, very probably already bases on the Moon and Mars. A friend I know recently talked to the Deputy Director of NASA, off-record, and was told that the 'Secret Space Program' was all military, and NASA had to put up and make do with 'hand-me-downs' that might be as much as 30 years old.

But Tompkins was exaggerating and embellishing, I feel certain of that. He knew some things, but his book (I read 100 pages of it, and could go no further) was dreadful. It was an embarrassment.

He was a draftsman: very gifted at making engineering drawings. And he did work at Douglas when he said he did, we know that. But he was NOT an engineer, and wouldn't have been a senior part of the design teams for anything: he didn't have the education or qualifications to do all the math that would be needed.

And the timescale he asserts is too early. No way could we have made aircraft-carrier size spaceships in the early 1950s, years before Sputnik. They would be so heavy they'd have to have been assembled in orbit, and that massive multi-launch infrastructure just didn't exist back then. (Now, or at any time after the 1980s, yes, for sure. Antigravity technology is now very well-understood and has been operational for decades. But NOT back in the early '50s.)

Some reported reptilian shape-shifting I firmly believe is very real. I do also believe that these beings have infiltrated some of our senior influential positions, in many areas, maybe not just in politics. This ties into the real, complex, and inter-dimensional nature of our reality, that we barely understand yet — if we understand it at all.

This may be the main reason full 'disclosure' is still a VERY long way off. Any revelation of what's actually going on would have to encompass these highly-strange but important areas, and the truth would be just too unacceptable and shocking — even to very well-aware and well-informed people.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th November 2018 at 16:22.

16. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th November 2018), avid (15th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), christian (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), drneglector (20th November 2018), Franny (15th November 2018), Ivy23 (15th November 2018), justntime2learn (4th March 2019), Kryztian (7th February 2020), kudzy (15th November 2018), lightwalker (15th November 2018), Magnus (16th November 2018), MistressJan (15th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), onawah (14th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), Sadieblue (15th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019), Tintin (27th November 2018), Yoda (14th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #349
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Thank You for opening yourself up to questions. I only want to ask one.. Have you reached out to Kerry to give her advice on how to avoid being shredded in the eyes of public opinion? (Mostly in the way she handled the Mark Richards testimony)..

I DID write to her, giving her a perspective from this side of the fence, and I told her, all she need do is stick to the facts, that he CLAIMS he was in this program, and that HE CLAIMS that he was set up ... Those ARE his CLAIMS... And she could have avoided all of the scrutiny coming down upon her now, had she continued to report it as such. Rather than going on the defense and suggesting he absolutely IS a prisoner as a result of framing. She has essentially tried to save her work by defending the integrity of her "Witness" and she really never needed to do that at all.. Had she presented it properly.

Have you tried to reach out to her, to at least give her some solid advice? You ALWAYS make sure to speak from a neutral perspective, and she could greatly benefit from that at this point.. Especially given that her claims are that she is an "investigative journalist". While I think it is a good thing people are policing the truth movement and holding people accountable for their information, or the credibility of the field they are claiming expertise in? At some point, it just becomes bullying... And she seems oblivious as to why this is happening, even when people tell her why. Perhaps if YOU told her, she could save herself... You and Kerry woke up a LOT of people... I would hate to see her go down in flames because she missed the point of one mistake...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 14th November 2018 at 16:57. Reason: deleting extra words...

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

angelfire (16th November 2018), Bill Ryan (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), drneglector (20th November 2018), HaveBlue (15th November 2018), Ivy23 (15th November 2018), Kryztian (7th February 2020), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), Rhogar (16th November 2018), RunningDeer (29th November 2018), Sadieblue (15th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (15th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Bill, what are your thoughts on Truman Cash's research? His and his interviewees recount multiple lifetimes being interfered with by all the main ET groups, the 'pleiadians', the greys, the reptilians and the mantids.

Do you have any past, or between, life recollections of ETs interfering with your incarnation process?
    I know Truman (not his real name), and have spent a little time with him in person. He's very solid.

As extreme as his accounts are, I do think they have to be taken seriously. I'm familiar with the processes he employed to uncover and reclaim all the information, which are really very reliable and precise. And I also know his regression therapist/counselor, who's highly skilled and experienced.

I've got NO recollections at all of any ETs interfering or influencing the reincarnation process. Whether that can happen or not, I truly don't know for sure.

20. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th November 2018), avid (15th November 2018), Baby Steps (15th November 2018), Bob (14th November 2018), christian (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), drneglector (20th November 2018), Franny (15th November 2018), Ivy23 (15th November 2018), justntime2learn (4th March 2019), Justplain (14th November 2018), kanishk (4th December 2018), Kryztian (16th November 2018), kudzy (15th November 2018), Magnus (16th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), Nasu (14th November 2018), onawah (14th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), RunningDeer (29th November 2018), Sadieblue (15th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019), Yoda (14th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kudzy (here)
    Hi Bill, I have the upmost respect and appreciation for you and your work as I do for Wade Frazier and his work. I firmly believe that free energy technology is the game changer that could propel humanity into a golden age. The question is whether or not we can mass enough people with sufficient heart centered sentience and integrity to change our current trajectory. Could you please share your thoughts on free energy technology, it’s potential and the work of Wade Frazier?

BTW, many thanks to you and all the mods for providing a safe platform where Wade can share his life’s work unmolested.

Also, why did you name your dog Mara? In the Pali language of the Buddha’s time Mara means; death, negative force, evil one. But she seems like such a good dog.

Thank you!
    I have the utmost respect and high regard for Wade. Every word he says, and every personal experience he recounts, can be taken to the bank.

Wade knows a great deal more about Free Energy than I do —and the checkered history of all the research and personalities involved. So I'd totally defer to him.

But for sure,
    1. The technologies are real (and there may be various ways of going about it),
    2. They're well-understood, and been fully developed and deployed in the 'black' world, and
    3. The authorities or agencies involved protect these secrets (and disrupt all private research) by any means necessary.
    Of interest, maybe, here's yours truly with a working Bedini Machine, back in 2010. I tell the story here.

Re Mara: (talk about going from the sublime to the ridiculous!)

The name just sounded neat, for a little female puppy. I'd been vaguely aware that it meant something in Buddhist mythology, but I couldn't quite remember what!

22. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th November 2018), avid (15th November 2018), Baby Steps (15th November 2018), Billy (14th November 2018), christian (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd December 2018), drneglector (20th November 2018), Franny (15th November 2018), happyuk (14th November 2018), Ivy23 (15th November 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (15th November 2018), justntime2learn (4th March 2019), Krist (16th November 2018), Kryztian (7th February 2020), kudzy (14th November 2018), Magnus (16th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), Nasu (14th November 2018), onawah (14th November 2018), petra (14th November 2018), RunningDeer (29th November 2018), Sadieblue (15th November 2018), selinam (11th December 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019), Tintin (27th November 2018), Yoda (14th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Honesty (here)
    When do you believe [based on your research and experiences (and those of trusted colleagues)] that the Middle East will “run out of peace”?
    Wow. Well, it's really like [relative!] peace in the area has been hanging on a thin, burning thread.

@ Everyone else: Honesty, who knows a lot of stuff, has been posting about the rise of tensions (maybe a euphemistic understatement) in the region for a while now. Do check out all his posts and started threads. The latest is this one.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th November 2018), avid (15th November 2018), Bob (21st November 2018), christian (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), drneglector (20th November 2018), Honesty (20th November 2018), justntime2learn (4th March 2019), Magnus (16th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), onawah (14th November 2018), Sadieblue (15th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Violet3 (4th December 2018), Yoda (14th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #353
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Bill, in your opinion, who is really running things here on Earth?? Is it the reptilians who hand down the orders to the illuminatti (or do you think the highest members of the illuminatti are in fact reptilian??). Perhaps there is no ET / Reptilian influence and it is all human?? Who (or what) is at the top??

Dave - Toronto
    Well, that's the big, million-dollar question. (Or, maybe, much more than that.)

I have several responses. I don't know if they could all apply simultaneously, but maybe they can.

Some of my replies earlier on the thread have been quite long. This will be concise... or else it might be a book, and I actually don't have enough solid information (or ANY solid information) to justify a long hypothetical conjecture.

But having said that, here goes.

There's definitely an external influence of some kind. As David Icke has remarked in his presentations many times, humans just don't behave in this inhuman way. You don't, I don't, our friends and neighbors don't. There's an influence on those in power which really IS inhuman.

It may be related to what some have called the Archons (with their head honcho, the Demiurge, a kind of evil God which some have asserted is actually Jehovah in the Old Testament, and I'd not disagree too strongly with that idea).

But what the Archons actually are, I can't say. It's really a term for a the CONCEPT of an infiltrating influence. This is important to understand. See my post #94 here for a little more on the Archons.

Dr Bill Deagle stated clearly in his epic and important 4-hour Dec 2006 Granada Forum Lecture that the real problem is the infiltrating influence 'Transdimensional Demonic Beings'. Here's exactly what he said:
    The masters of our world are very evil. They are indwelt by astral beings, you might call them demon-possessed as in other cultures and religious structures call them, but in fact what they are is, they are astral parasites who are called transdimensional demonic beings. That’s where, as I mentioned earlier, we have to understand that our world is ruled by spiritual powers and principalities that are beyond the mind of man. In higher cultures and other civilizations, they know this.
    I'd not take issue with any of that, either.

The HUMANS who are running the world — which may not be the real lords and masters of our planet, but just an intermediate level of management — are very unlikely to be known to the public. In earlier posts on this thread (quite a number of them, easy to search and find), I was asked about Charles' information, pertaining to 'The Rulers of the World' (which was always my term, not his).

He maintained that the ruling group was a Council of 33, bloodline-determined, from differing countries, but predominantly based in Europe. He talked about them in quite some depth, in a variety of different contexts and conversations, and all of it was consistent and never varied a millimeter over many months. I have to say, I found everything he said about this group totally credible.

And he always stressed that all the named groups we do know about — the Illuminati, the Knights of Malta, the Masons, the Skull and Bones, and many others — are junior to that senior group, lower in the pyramidal hierarchy. He dismissed them as being steeped in 'a kind of religion', and that they loved having 'costume parties'.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th November 2018 at 18:47.

26. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (16th November 2018), aoibhghaire (14th November 2018), Aviator (16th November 2018), avid (15th November 2018), Baby Steps (15th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), christian (14th November 2018), Craig (16th May 2019), Debra (21st November 2018), drneglector (20th November 2018), Franny (15th November 2018), happyuk (16th May 2019), Ivy23 (15th November 2018), James (14th November 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (15th November 2018), justntime2learn (4th March 2019), kanishk (4th December 2018), Kryztian (7th February 2020), kudzy (15th November 2018), Magnus (16th November 2018), MistressJan (15th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (14th November 2018), Rhogar (16th November 2018), Sadieblue (15th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018), wnlight (14th November 2018), Yoda (14th November 2018), Zanshin (26th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #354
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Hi Bill, I read on a different thread here, you replied here "Svali is one of the most important (and utterly real) Illuminati whistleblowers."

Svali in the end of the OP is saying "I ask that all Christians join in prayer that this type of occultic activity would be stopped."

-Do you also think her perspective on Christians praying could help to stop the activities is a realistic one?
    -If yes, how so?
    -If no, why not?
    -Why do you think she is specifically asking Christians to join in prayer and not just everyone from all different religions?
    Yes, I think prayer can sometimes work. But very largely, I'd contend that's what WE do ourselves (knowingly or unknowingly) — as distinct from an omnipotent parent-figure magically making everything all right for us.

I believe that's a slightly unhealthy (and self-disempowering) fantasy. No disrespect is meant to anyone reading this who may have a strong Christian faith. Truly. But sometimes, it really is like a child calling out for a parent to deal with all the troubles and problems that the child can't handle. They just have to ask very, very nicely, and then start hoping. There's very little personal power (or responsibility) in that.

My view is that the reason prayer can work is that (a) we can sometimes tap into our own magical power as co-creators (which is potentially significant: each one of us can be a miracle-worker, but that ability is usually VERY hard to access), and (b) just occasionally, there are helpful discarnate spirits that can and are willing to assist.

The potential efficacy can't be confined to Christians. That seems self-evident. One can't have a formalized religion that claims to represent all humankind yet is also in a way elitist, discounting or dismissing all other faiths, cultures, beliefs and traditions. Jesus himself would never have done that.

As a Christian, I'm just offended that there's someone discriminating against non-Christians. Jesus wouldn't discriminate either, and I really like that you're not mincing words. EDIT: Maybe they thought they might offend the non-Christians by asking them to pray =/

I'd just like to point out that talking to God/the universe/Source doesn't have to be like wishing and hoping.
    Last edited by petra; 14th November 2018 at 18:59.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th November 2018), Bill Ryan (14th November 2018), christian (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), Sadieblue (15th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    If you were stuck on a desert island but were able to watch 1 movie (as many times as you like) what would it be?
    Many years ago, while visiting San Francisco in the early 1980s, I went to see The Gods Must Be Crazy when it was first released. At the end of the movie, the entire audience spontaneously stood up and applauded. (And so did I!) I'd never witnessed that before with any film, before or since.

I was so moved and captivated by the film that I went back to see it again the very next evening. This time, of course, it was an entirely different audience. And they all stood up and applauded at the end, as well.

It's a simple, utterly delightful movie, all a slapstick comedy but with a very poignant message to it, about what the 'western' world looks like (we, the 'Gods') from the eyes of a primitive-and-naive-but-wise San Bushman. It's clever, funny, inspiring, and despite being a comedy, is profound.

The backstory of the movie is also really interesting. The actor who plays Xi the Bushman was found by the director and producer of the movie, Jamie Uys, after traveling the Kalahari Desert for three months. His name was N!xau, and I have no idea how to pronounce that.

N!xau didn't speak English, and had only ever seen white people a few times in his life. He had absolutely no idea what a movie was. He was just a simple farmer. But he proved to be just the most wonderful, natural, method-actor Buster-Keaton-style straight-faced comic. I can't remember how many times I've seen it over the years, and I'm sure I'd be delighted to see it many more times as well.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th November 2018 at 19:09.

30. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (16th November 2018), aoibhghaire (15th November 2018), avid (15th November 2018), Bob (14th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), christian (14th November 2018), Crackberry (14th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), DNA (15th November 2018), drneglector (20th November 2018), Franny (15th November 2018), Happyjak (24th December 2018), Ivy23 (15th November 2018), justntime2learn (4th March 2019), kanishk (4th December 2018), Kryztian (16th November 2018), kudzy (15th November 2018), Magnus (16th November 2018), Maknocktomb (15th November 2018), Mare (16th November 2018), MistressJan (15th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), Nasu (14th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (14th November 2018), onawah (14th November 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (14th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), Sadieblue (15th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Sophocles (15th November 2018), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Strat (14th November 2018), Violet3 (4th December 2018), Yoda (14th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    Have you reached out to Kerry to give her advice on how to avoid being shredded in the eyes of public opinion? (Mostly in the way she handled the Mark Richards testimony)
    No. I'd not even try. She doesn't respect or value my views enough to be able to listen. I feel really sure it'd be a failed mission.

32. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th November 2018), avid (15th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), David Trd1 (15th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd December 2018), DNA (15th November 2018), drneglector (20th November 2018), Happyjak (24th December 2018), HaveBlue (20th November 2018), justntime2learn (4th March 2019), kanishk (4th December 2018), Kryztian (7th February 2020), kudzy (15th November 2018), Magnus (16th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), onawah (14th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), RunningDeer (29th November 2018), Sadieblue (15th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Yoda (14th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

But Tompkins was exaggerating and embellishing, I feel certain of that. He knew some things, but his book (I read 100 pages of it, and could go no further) was dreadful. It was an embarrassment.
    Tomkins initially offered his book to Richard Dolan to publish, but Richard flatly turned him down because he felt it wasn't up to snuff.

Dave - Toronto

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th November 2018), Bill Ryan (15th November 2018), justntime2learn (4th March 2019), Kryztian (7th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

And he always stressed that all the named groups we do know about — the Illuminati, the Knights of Malta, the Masons, the Skull and Bones, and many others — are junior to that senior group, lower in the pyramidal hierarchy.
    Wow!! Alrightythen!! So basically, we have no clue who is in the upper echelon of human control (let alone the actual top of the pyramid non-human entities). People always rush to reference the Illuminati (with various families/factions therein - Rothschild, etc), but in fact they are much lower on the totem pole than previously thought.

Many thanks...

Dave - Toronto

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th November 2018), Bill Ryan (15th November 2018)

37. Link to Post #359
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Bill
    Over the years we have seen several people say that they are thinking of committing suicide. We have seen others appear to be going off the deep end mentally. By starting such thread it seems that they are asking for help. Do you have any suggestions on how to respond or even if people should respond? Is there a coordinated effort to reach out to such individuals? Most people myself included offer words of encouragement but it hardly seems like enough. Would like to get your thoughts.
    Thanks
    R

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th November 2018), Bill Ryan (15th November 2018), Billy (15th November 2018), Debra (21st November 2018), justntime2learn (4th March 2019), Kryztian (16th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (15th November 2018)

39. Link to Post #360
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

The masters of our world are very evil. They are indwelt by astral beings, you might call them demon-possessed as in other cultures and religious structures call them, but in fact what they are is, they are astral parasites who are called transdimensional demonic beings. That’s where, as I mentioned earlier, we have to understand that our world is ruled by spiritual powers and principalities that are beyond the mind of man. In higher cultures and other civilizations, they know this.
    The HUMANS who are running the world — which may not be the real lords and masters of our planet, but just an intermediate level of management — are very unlikely to be known to the public. In earlier posts on this thread (quite a number of them, easy to search and find), I was asked about Charles' information, pertaining to 'The Rulers of the World' (which was always my term, not his).

At the very beginning of the interview Hoss tells a story about a young Navajo that while completing an English essay assignment to write a scary story for Halloween he instead told the very real story of how his mother became a skinwalker. This is very much worth listening to in my opinion as Hoss was a white teacher on the Navajo Native American Reservation in North Eastern Arizona and talks of things that Native Navajo folk would never in a million years discuss.
    Hoss also states that it is his opinion that Shamans are making themselves a vessel for another entity from another dimension, and that this is mostly the result of having committed murder.
    I think there is truth to this with the elite and the rituals they carry out as well.
    There are many correlations between what I have found Native Folks to describe as rituals to become a Skinwalker and rituals the elite of our world perform at the higher levels.

At 10:30 into the video the interviewer asks Hoss what the advantages are to being a skinwalker. You can tell the interviewer is assuming the answer is going to be something along the lines of being able to attain supernatural human/animal form. Hoss is in fact baited to answer along those lines and he stops himself and shifts gears, Hoss states that the Navajo belief along these lines is that the skinwalker is noted to attain great personal wealth, prestige and power, in essence becoming a skinwalker is a way of acquiring things.

Hoss then quotes Chief Manuelito, "Chief Manuelito (1818–1893) was one of the principal headmen of the Diné people before, during and after the Long Walk Period".
    Chief Manulito headed the first law enforcement on the Navajo reservation and in the late 1880's he rounded up 40 skinwalkers. When asked how he was able to find them he stated it was quite easy, that the wealth gave them away. I think there is a link between the inhuman cruelty we see in the elite and folks such as real skinwalkers, there are entities that enter these folks once they have committed these abominations and as such cruelty becomes easier and easier.

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th November 2018), avid (15th November 2018), Bill Ryan (15th November 2018), Billy (15th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), drneglector (20th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (20th November 2018), Franny (16th November 2018), Happyjak (24th December 2018), Hervé (15th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), norski (16th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (15th November 2018), Sadieblue (16th November 2018), Spellbound (16th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 88 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 88 LastLast