+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst 1 15 55 65
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1290

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1281
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 365 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Dear Bill
    Perhaps you are reluctant to share, but my curiousity is piqued.
    You mention an ET race you feel a very strong connection with; how do you connect and communicate with these people?

But I do know them well: they're most wonderful people.

Are you genetically related?

Thank you

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2021), Ben Macdonald (Today), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Guru Know It All. (22nd February 2021), Harmony (22nd February 2021), holcaul (23rd February 2021), Icare (Today), Miha (22nd February 2021), Mike (22nd February 2021), palehorse (Yesterday), RunningDeer (22nd February 2021), Sadieblue (24th February 2021), Sunray (22nd February 2021), wondering (22nd February 2021)

3. Link to Post #1282
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 131,814 times in 14,744 posts

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    Dear Bill
    You mention an ET race you feel a very strong connection with; how do you connect and communicate with these people?

Thank you
    Me, too...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben Macdonald (Today), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Guru Know It All. (22nd February 2021), Harmony (Yesterday), holcaul (23rd February 2021), Icare (Today), Mike (22nd February 2021), palehorse (Yesterday), Sadieblue (24th February 2021), wondering (22nd February 2021)

5. Link to Post #1283
    Thanks

Happy birthday Bill!

When was the last time that you have communicated with any of the following:

1. Arthur Neumann

2. Jake Simpson

3. “Norwegian politician”

Can you reveal additional information from your conversations with the individuals mentioned above, that you HAVEN’T mentioned on projectcamelot.org?

Have you changed your position towards Otis T. Carr claims and the Ralph Ring testimony?

Also, have you changed your opinion about Dan Burisch testimony? What are your thoughts on his disappearance from the public eye in recent years?

Thank you

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

aoibhghaire (Yesterday), Icare (Today), RunningDeer (24th February 2021), Sadieblue (24th February 2021), wondering (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #1284
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 17,099 times in 2,054 posts

Bill, do you have any feelings about ancient Earth history?

Does this story resonate with you? It may be just a good science fiction story.

Hundreds of thousands of years ago Earth was home to an advanced human race with 12 strands of DNA connected.

Earth was an intergalactic communication center. Communication was not by technology but by natural human ability.

Earth was a prime hunk of real estate strategically located on an intergalactic trade route.

Then came a raid by a warring reptilian race. Humans lost the war primarily due to their own complacency.

Human DNA was modified by the invaders to make humans easier to control and to make humans better slaves.

Food for the reptilian invaders was the electromagnetic energy of fear produced by humans. Just like a human might pull a carrot out of the ground to eat, fear was food for the invaders.

When the food source of fear is removed and replaced with love, the invaders will simply move somewhere else or adapt and evolve with the change.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th February 2021 at 15:05.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

aoibhghaire (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Icare (Today), janette (24th February 2021), palehorse (Yesterday), RunningDeer (24th February 2021), Sadieblue (24th February 2021), wondering (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #1285
    Thanks
    Thanked 327,179 times in 24,237 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Hi Bill,

If you could pick a city to live in, what would it be?
    Ha. Well, I usually avoid cities of all kinds, in any country! (I'm using the word 'city' as the English understand it, which is a pretty large place with a population of several hundred thousand or more. Anything less than 50,000 an Englishman calls a 'town'. )

Two cities I've lived in before are Edinburgh, and Zurich. I did very much like them both. I also spent time in Geneva, but never actually lived there. In the US, for a while I was in San Francisco (Pacifica), LA and Sacramento, but I far preferred Sedona (a 'town', population 10,000!), which I did like a very great deal.

And paradoxically, whenever I visited Las Vegas, which I did quite often for various reasons, I really had a very good time there and always have good memories. But of all the towns or cities in the US I'd care to return to, Sedona would certainly qualify most.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (Today), aoibhghaire (Yesterday), Baby Steps (Yesterday), Bluegreen (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Icare (Today), kudzy (Yesterday), Matthew (Yesterday), Miha (Today), onevoice (Yesterday), palehorse (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Today), wondering (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #1286
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Bill.

Did you have knowledge that this situation or something similar was going to happen?
    Thanks, Ernie — I'm assuming you're referring to the very weird current political situation in the US. ('Weird', because there are a lot of interesting and anomalous things relating to Biden's [apparent!] presidency which make little or no sense unless there are other things happening behind the scenes that aren't being made public.)

No, I never had any indication or knowledge that anything was going to happen besides Trump winning a second term. And I still feel sure that will transpire, though I never dreamed that things would get so convoluted, multi-layered and strange.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (Yesterday), aoibhghaire (Yesterday), Baby Steps (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), Ernie Nemeth (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Icare (Today), kudzy (Yesterday), Matthew (Yesterday), Miha (Today), onevoice (Yesterday), palehorse (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #1287
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Bill, I hope you will check this out and comment:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1412129

Also, do you have any info about the theory mentioned here? :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1412030

update: ...And how that might relate to the info posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1412697
    Thanks!
    Okay, three things here, and they're all quite major items.

1) The first link is about EMFs and Covid. All I can really say about that, which I wrote about maybe a year ago when some people were saying that Covid was caused by 5G exposure, is this, abbreviated in summary here:

5G (or any EMF exposure, even household Wi-Fi or frequent use of a cellphone next to one's head) is definitely liable to compromise the body's immune system. The body is a very sensitive bioelectrical machine (at least! ), and complex functions can certainly be knocked way out of whack with exposure to strong (or persistent) electrical fields.

And as with many things related to health and wellness, everyone is slightly different and some people may be far more sensitive to some external factors than others. That applies to anything at all, be it EMFs, toxins, allergens, dietary factors, alcohol, cigarettes, and all or any big pharma medications. We're simply all individual, in so many ways.

But Covid, which is a real thing (a defined set of symptoms which for some people can be quite serious) shows up in many areas where there's no 5G or any other strong EMF influence. So all I can really offer here in reply is that while 5G/EMF may well be an exacerbating, immune-weakening or complicating factor, I find it very hard to believe it's a cause of the onset of these symptoms.

2) The second link is about the contribution of other magnetic fields besides Earth's to climate and weather. It's suggested that there may be an interference effect from Saturn and Jupiter, whose magnetic fields are somehow interacting with each other to produce a combination effect. (My paraphrase!) David DuByne specifically says:

"Those gas giants are going to couple with each other creating a secondary magnetic field torus wave and we have the sun and now we're going to have a second magnetic field tugging on both sides of the earth creating an ellipsoid."

But that seems hard to credit. David DuByne has this image in his video, seeming to show that Jupiter and Saturn are physically very close to each other, as in the optical illusion of their conjunction in December.

But that's just an illusion. Here's a video which shows their actual relationship in space. This is to scale. Earth is the inner orbit, Jupiter the middle orbit, and Saturn the outer orbit.

So I was pretty surprised David Dubyne got this (in my opinion!) quite misunderstood and all wrong regarding any possible 'coupling' effect. The video starts off with Saturn and Jupiter being visually aligned relative to Earth — though still a long way separated from one another, 400 million miles apart at their closest.

After a year or two from now Jupiter is 'accelerating' away round its orbit to leave Saturn far behind, and that 400 million miles between them becomes a billion miles and then much more. I don't know of any mechanism that could possibly create a 'coupling' effect which would (a) persist and (b) cause any effect on Earth whatsoever.

3) The third link is about the potential effect of the weakening of the Earth's magnetic field on just about everything, including us. That may VERY well be a thing, and quite a big thing too, and the truth is that we just don't know for sure.

But there are good reasons so suspect there may be effects, subtle or otherwise, on all living things. And on the climate as well, because a weakening Earth's magnetic field means more cosmic rays penetrating the atmosphere, which in turn means more cloud cover, which means more sunlight reflecting off the clouds, meaning more cooling. (NOT warming!) The weakening (or even total disappearance) of that 'shield' could create all kinds of serious havoc at ground level.

And when it reverses completely, which is absolutely going to occur (but no-one knows when), anything at all might happen. I'd take all good research about this seriously, including evidence from ice core and tree-ring samples, etc.

It's an area of concern to all geophysicists, and there's a lot of work being done on this right now. We should all stay informed, as it will affect us all. But the reversal might happen in 10 years' time, or 1000. And it might be sudden, or gradual. Right now, as best I understand, we just don't know.

14. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (Yesterday), avid (Yesterday), Baby Steps (Yesterday), Ben Macdonald (Today), Brigantia (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), Cognitive Dissident (Yesterday), Ernie Nemeth (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), holcaul (Yesterday), Icare (Today), Jill (Yesterday), Johan (Keyholder) (Yesterday), Justplain (Today), Matthew (Yesterday), Miha (Today), onawah (Yesterday), palehorse (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Today), Star Mariner (Yesterday), Sue (Ayt) (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

15. Link to Post #1288
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 65,825 times in 12,965 posts

Thanks Bill!
    Personally, I never thought COVID was being caused by 5G, but it definitely seems to exacerbate the symptoms, and in many, some of the symptoms of 5G sensitivity are similar to COIVD symptoms and the new studies mentioned in the talk support that, which I thought was significant news since not much research has been done on that.
    I thought Dubyne was a pretty reliable source, and I was surprised that he didn't mention where he got the info, so I really wanted to know if you had heard anything similar from other sources.
    Very interesting recent article on the magnetic pole reversal here: https://newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/sc...2000-years-ago
    I've posted it here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1413688
    Last edited by onawah; Yesterday at 19:39.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

holcaul (Yesterday), Hym (Today), Icare (Today), Justplain (Today), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Today), wondering (Yesterday)

17. Link to Post #1289
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I would rather ask you this... if you could spend some time with these ETs, would you choose to do it at this point?
    Yes, absolutely. I'd choose to be with them in a flash.

Dear Bill
    You mention an ET race you feel a very strong connection with;
    No, not genetically related in any way.

how do you connect and communicate with these people?
    It's just so very, very hard to answer that question. Not because I don't understand the answer! But because it's an extremely long story, and one that would be near-impossible for most people to believe. I've shared small bits of pieces of it over the years, kind of in fragmented form, but I've never written the whole thing down from beginning to end.

In a way I'm torn — as one or two perceptive people may see — because it's truly very interesting, maybe by any standards we're familiar with. And to counter that, I also truly don't want to be an object of scrutiny or criticism (more than I already am! ). I'm kind of very, very slowly creeping up on it.

But the facts are, with every one of us as well, that whatever our interesting personal histories, we're all here right now, and how we got here may make up some fun campfire stories but actually don't matter that much in the very biggest picture. Everyone has an interesting personal story, without exception. It's absolutely not a competition.

We might imagine a reality in which every one of us had full recall of our long, long past. The analogy is that of our current human lives. Everyone reading this has a personal this-lifetime story going back at least a couple of decades, and in some cases quite a bit more.

We're all on an even footing there: everyone can talk about their parents, and their family, and their childhood, and their education, and jobs, relationships, joys, sorrows, losses, victories, successes, failures, adventures, and much more.

So in that this-lifetime arena, we all have things to teach and share. The human condition is brim-full of rich personal accounts of extraordinary lives. There's a vast wealth there. Quite a few Avalon members have shared some most, most remarkable things that they have lived through, seen and experienced.

Every single person's life could be a great movie. It really could.

Then when we enlarge the landscape to beyond this human life, it's all kind of similar, but just more (literally!) multidimensional. More events, more successes, more failures, more friends, more allies, more responsibilities, more adventures. All the same constituents, but just much more. It's kind of multiply expanded, in space and time, but the fundamentals always remain unchanged.

In my own case, the very simplest summary is that I fell headlong into an impossible, desperate situation at the end of my last lifetime, and was unexpectedly rescued. The rescuers were the off-planet group that I've since had a very great affinity with. And I came to know a lot about them.

I have no current conscious communication with them — unlike Terry Lovelace, I've had no ET [recently] appearing in my room! — but I do know I'm watched over. And I'm as sure as I can be that some events in my life have been guided, that I've been protected, and that I've been nudged quite strongly to venture in certain specific directions.

And, again, I know that I'm very far from unique in that. In fact, I suspect it's fairly commonplace, but relatively few of us may be fully aware of it. I feel blessed by my own awareness — that I've worked quite hard for! — but that doesn't mean I'm any more special than anyone else is. And that really brings me full circle, to why I don't want to make a big deal about it, even by being mysterious. I do suspect that quite a few reading this might be able to empathize and relate.

18. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (Yesterday), Anka (Today), aoibhghaire (Yesterday), Ben Macdonald (Today), Ernie Nemeth (Yesterday), holcaul (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Icare (Today), Jill (Yesterday), Justplain (Today), Kryztian (Yesterday), kudzy (Today), leavesoftrees (Today), lunaflare (Today), Michi (Today), Miha (Today), onawah (Yesterday), Ron Mauer Sr (Today), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Today), Sirus (Yesterday), Sue (Ayt) (Yesterday), Sunny (Today), Sunray (Today), sunwings (Today), wegge (Yesterday), Yoda (Today)

19. Link to Post #1290
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 65,825 times in 12,965 posts

I spent about a year not long ago writing my life story--300+ pages.
    It was a very cathartic experience, and I did it as an exercise in recapitulation that Carlos Castenada's mentor Don Juan recommended.
    Not in order to share with anyone else, but for personal growth.
    Matus recommended burning it all after completed (erasing it from one's computer would probably have the same effect).
    But I decided to send it to a couple of friends who I thought might be interested, and I didn't really feel like that was counter-productive.
    Though I wouldn't want it published except perhaps after my death as there was a lot of very personal info in it about other people as well as myself.
    I hope you will consider writing your story down, Bill, and make it available after your death if that is your choice.
    I think a lot of people could benefit from it.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    And, again, I know that I'm very far from unique in that. In fact, I suspect it's fairly commonplace, but relatively few of us may be fully aware of it. I feel blessed by my own awareness — that I've worked quite hard for! — but that doesn't mean I'm any more special than anyone else is. And that really brings me full circle, to why I don't want to make a big deal about it, even by being mysterious. I do suspect that quite a few reading this might be able to empathize and relate.

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (Yesterday), Ben Macdonald (Today), holcaul (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Icare (Today), Justplain (Today), Miha (Today), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Today), wegge (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst 1 15 55 65