+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 88 FirstFirst 1 18 58 68 78 88 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1341
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Hi Bill, you may have already answered this on another thread, but not sure..My question is, do you have any idea who and where you will be in your next reincarnation.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th May 2021), Harmony (12th May 2021), Icare (12th May 2021), Kryztian (2nd June 2021), Rosco1 (29th June 2021), RunningDeer (12th May 2021), Stephanie (12th May 2021), Victoria (18th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #1342
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,537 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I never had any personal contact with Norman Bergrun, so I can't really add much value here. I understand he was a serious scientist, and also came highly recommended by John Lear. But I do feel I have to say that the entire thesis does seem very extreme and unlikely to me. For a start, the required physics and extremely high technology of the entire thing boggles the mind.

Regarding ETs on the moon, I think that's so very highly probable as to be practically certain. And I'd be as sure as I can be that humans have been there for decades and still are, maybe since even before the Apollo missions.

I suspect that whatever happened to cause the moon missions to go dark, and for the public sector NASA program to be canceled with a bunch of lane excuses that held sway for a generation, is very complex and difficult. My best guess is that we intruded on someone's "territory", after which some kind of deal was made.

What will happen with the very probably successful SpaceX missions to the moon in the next few years, we can only wait and see.
    That raises an interesting question.

If this supposed dark/breakaway government/group exists and has some supertech which is bewildering/magic/impossible to the average person then they must be watching Elon with a great deal of interest. Personally I think someone would have had a word in his ear unless there is some bigger game afoot.

I look at the SpaceX video updates you post with interest and can't help but continually say to myself - rockets are not the answer.

To me one of two things happen. SpaceX never reaches the moon, mysterious explosions etc. .. or, SpaceX reveals the existence of aliens.

Interesting times, providing the news that humanity is already indentured/enslaved to some galactic group for eternity doesn't break first! (* Charles Fort)
    Actually, I think SpaceX will succeed, and that whole program can happily carry on independently of whatever the heck else is on the Moon or Mars. (Both are quite big places!)

But yes, rockets aren't the answer. This is donkey-and-cart stuff compared with something like a 300 mph maglev train.

I was listening to Sean David Morton's most recent interview with Kerry, here. Sean is a clown, a showman and a huckster, but some of the things he recounts really did happen. And he's good at describing them.

Right at the end of the interview, at 2:12:00, Sean tells how he personally saw a gigantic 1600 ft long shovel-nosed craft turn and land at Area 51 when he was out on the Nevada highway at night at about 4 am. It looked something like this, but much, much larger, 300 feet longer than the Ever Given container ship. (Go figure.)

He's told that story before, and no details had changed. And this was in the early 90s. What do they have flying now, 30 years later?

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (23rd March 2022), Chester (1st July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th May 2021), Elainie (12th May 2021), Ewan (12th May 2021), Harmony (12th May 2021), holcaul (12th May 2021), Hym (12th May 2021), Icare (12th May 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), leavesoftrees (12th May 2021), Mercedes (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), Peace in Oz (13th May 2021), Rosco1 (3rd June 2021), RunningDeer (12th May 2021), Sadieblue (12th May 2021), Stephanie (12th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th May 2021), Sunny (12th May 2021), sunwings (12th May 2021), TomKat (12th May 2021), Violet3 (2nd November 2022), Yoda (12th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #1343
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

I never had any personal contact with Norman Bergrun, so I can't really add much value here. I understand he was a serious scientist, and also came highly recommended by John Lear. But I do feel I have to say that the entire thesis does seem very extreme and unlikely to me. For a start, the required physics and extremely high technology of the entire thing boggles the mind.

Regarding ETs on the moon, I think that's so very highly probable as to be practically certain. And I'd be as sure as I can be that humans have been there for decades and still are, maybe since even before the Apollo missions.

I suspect that whatever happened to cause the moon missions to go dark, and for the public sector NASA program to be canceled with a bunch of lane excuses that held sway for a generation, is very complex and difficult. My best guess is that we intruded on someone's "territory", after which some kind of deal was made.

What will happen with the very probably successful SpaceX missions to the moon in the next few years, we can only wait and see.
    That raises an interesting question.

If this supposed dark/breakaway government/group exists and has some supertech which is bewildering/magic/impossible to the average person then they must be watching Elon with a great deal of interest. Personally I think someone would have had a word in his ear unless there is some bigger game afoot.

I look at the SpaceX video updates you post with interest and can't help but continually say to myself - rockets are not the answer.

To me one of two things happen. SpaceX never reaches the moon, mysterious explosions etc. .. or, SpaceX reveals the existence of aliens.

Interesting times, providing the news that humanity is already indentured/enslaved to some galactic group for eternity doesn't break first! (* Charles Fort)
    Actually, I think SpaceX will succeed, and that whole program can happily carry on independently of whatever the heck else is on the Moon or Mars. (Both are quite big places!)

But yes, rockets aren't the answer. This is donkey-and-cart stuff compared with something like a 300 mph maglev train.

I was listening to Sean David Morton's most recent interview with Kerry, here. Sean is a clown, a showman and a huckster, but some of the things he recounts really did happen. And he's good at describing them.

Right at the end of the interview, at 2:12:00, Sean tells how he personally saw a gigantic 1600 ft long shovel-nosed craft turn and land at Area 51 when he was out on the Nevada highway at night at about 4 am. It looked something like this, but much, much larger, 300 feet longer than the Ever Given container ship. (Go figure.)

He's told that story before, and no details had changed. And this was in the early 90s. What do they have flying now, 30 years later?
    You segweighed right into a question I was wishing to post as a thread.. But due to lack of time to follow up, I never did..

The thread thought was in it's infancy, suggesting that we tend to "Hop" from topic to topic, never settling on one long enough in the "Truth" field, to get any real answers... But the "Jest" was... why do we ignore what we believe to be true, and pass it over looking for "MORE" when the truth itself is mind boggling?

I firmly believe the tech we are seeing in our air is not only ours, but also the "neighbors.."

I believe we have advanced to many surfaces of many foreign bodies, asteroids included, for mining, as the laws we are creating for such things, indicates the need for such laws. (Why bother if we aren't even close to doing that?)

I suppose my question to you Bill, is do you ever feel sad for the community at large, those that want truth, have a piece of it in their hearts, yet tend to look for "more" that takes them away from the basic truth that they originally sought?

I know within myself the technologies available to some.. Whether human or not, it exists.. I have seen the craft, and experienced things most would consider impossible. As have you, I am assuming... So do you ever tire of the things replaying again and again, as if no progress has truly been made in the field of bridging the gap between honest disclosure, and a true knowing with those of us, who seek such truths?

I believe in the et, the stargates (looking glass), the craft, and the others. And I think even that is so limited in scope as to what reality truly may be... The things mostly spoken about, just scratching the surface. The question is, do you ever feel sorry for the masses at large hoping to get truth?

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Did You See Them (21st May 2021), Ewan (9th July 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (13th May 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), Mercedes (19th May 2021), RunningDeer (12th May 2021), Sadieblue (12th May 2021), Stephanie (12th May 2021), Victoria (18th June 2021), Violet3 (2nd November 2022), wondering (20th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #1344
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,456 times in 571 posts

Dear Bill,

I've read about 90% of this thread and my initial questions were absolutely answered. [I had to skim over some material.]

Did you read 'The Time Machine' by H.G. Wells published in 1895 and do you think he might have been influenced by E.T.s?

Even though you mentioned you do not watch Tele; did you ever indulge in SCI-FI such as Doctor Who or Star Trek; or the myriad of material by the clever sci-fi writers and their ability to address problems and solutions in the realm of space and time and with aliens?

Given the remarkable reality of some of the material posted; I wondered if you took a break from reality and let your imagination take over?

Cheers

[p.s. I found some of your imagination on the Ultimate Plan thread.]
    [p.p.s. The questions that were already answered had to do with ofc and benevolent sentient beings...]
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 15th May 2021 at 19:30.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th May 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2021), Ewan (13th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (13th May 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), RunningDeer (13th May 2021), Sadieblue (13th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th May 2021), Violet3 (2nd November 2022), wondering (20th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #1345
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Hi Bill .. I have a question regarding Inelia Benz.
    I remember few years ago, in an unusual way, she abruptly left the forum and deleted her profile. Given that I occasionally receive her newsletters and sometimes follow her yt series Driving to the Rez where she and her partner Larry talk about current events -> I wonder how legitimate she is. I have been here for years, mostly a reader (I can thank my extremely introverted personality for that), and for that reason it is not clear to me how could she have left such spiritually advanced community (Avalon forum) in a strange way without explanation, when at the same time she presents herself as extremely spiritually advanced?
    Or is there an explanation?
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th May 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (18th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2021), Ewan (9th July 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), Jad (19th May 2021), Mercedes (19th May 2021), pabranno (18th May 2021), RunningDeer (18th May 2021), Sadieblue (18th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th May 2021), Violet3 (2nd November 2022), wondering (20th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #1346
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Bill, when are you coming over to Holland to do something in the order of a presentation? Not sure if you still do those though.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2021), Ewan (9th July 2021), Harmony (20th May 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (18th May 2021), Sadieblue (18th May 2021), Violet3 (2nd November 2022), wondering (20th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #1347
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Nevermind, found the answer to my question.
    Last edited by Mike; 20th May 2021 at 08:03.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), RunningDeer (20th May 2021), Sadieblue (20th May 2021), Violet3 (2nd November 2022)

15. Link to Post #1348
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Bill. While dabbling in scientology, I noticed that Hubbard and Bill Robertson often referred to a race of beings they called the Markabians. Do you know anything about this? Do you think this is another name for one of the alien races often talked about?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Raised in a Barn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), Kryztian (2nd June 2021), pabranno (20th May 2021), RunningDeer (21st May 2021), Sadieblue (21st May 2021), Violet3 (2nd November 2022)

17. Link to Post #1349
    United States Avalon Member fulcanelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

On another forum, I've been discussing remote viewing with respect to the future of our planet, by the year 2050. The thread I started was prompted by the following segment [13:13-20:15] from Linda Moulton Howe's interview with Lyn Buchanan in 2015:

We've discussed many things in this topic, from "The Anglo Saxon Mission" to Chan Thomas' "The Adam & Eve Story", along with other related material. I believe the future is not set. While it may very-well be true that Lyn saw a largely agrarian society, comprised of human/ET hybrids, populating the Earth by 2050, I consider that a potential outcome, rather than a definitive one. We all remember "Timeline 1, Variant 83" & "Timeline 2", from Dan Burisch's testimony. Perhaps the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics can explain varying timelines, with different potential outcomes...

Anyway, my questions is:

1) What's your take on what Lyn Buchanan discusses with LMH, in the video, above?

{edit}

Since you haven't had time to respond, yet, I'd like to add the following:

2) Since you know LMH, would you feel comfortable asking her to release the full interview she did with Lyn?

or

3) Better yet... assuming you find Lyn to be credible, Bill, would you consider interviewing him, yourself, via Zoom (or whatever else is available to you both) to gain some more insight for us all?

Thanks in advance,
    fulcanelli
    Last edited by fulcanelli; 1st July 2021 at 02:51.
    "i do not know what i may appear to the world; but to myself, i seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Issac Newton

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fulcanelli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (12th June 2021), Sunny (22nd May 2021), Violet3 (2nd November 2022)

19. Link to Post #1350
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hi Bill,

Few questions..

- Will we ever see you in front of a camera again? Is there anyone(s) out there at the moment that might motivate you to do some interviews/long form coversations again? If you could pick one person to interview who would it be?

- Are you at all interested in being interviewed? Say for instance Joe Rogan invited you on his show...would that be something you'd be interested in doing?

- Or are you just done with the damn cameras?

- Say you could choose any 10 people in the world to record a conversation with...who would they be? And why? (Like a fantasy roundtable type of thing)

- What's the last book you've read?

- What kind of music do you have going when you're puttering around the house?

- What do you think about most when you're not busy with the forum?

- What is your greatest regret?

- What is your greatest fear?

- What are your greatest hopes?

- What are you most proud of? Accomplishments, etc

Thanks!
    Mike, OMG. I'm so sorry to have taken so very long to respond. This was one of the posts that required a great deal of thought, and after thinking about it for a couple of days I then got totally distracted with a bunch of other things that have been demanding my attention behind the scenes.

So, at last, here's my best shot:
    • Will we ever see you in front of a camera again? Is there anyone(s) out there at the moment that might motivate you to do some interviews/long form conversations again?
    As I've posted several times now, I've become pretty disillusioned and even sometimes disgusted with social media, including the overwhelming, never-ending tsunami of videos and podcasts published every day. It'd be interesting to know the stats, but it seems like the volume must be maybe 1000x as much as it was 15 years ago when Camelot was in its prime.

So I have little ambition to add to all the noise. There are some important signals in there, for sure, but they're often so easily lost or overlooked. And while I still work quite hard to keep up with all the information that's released, I confess I become very irritated with long videos.

Many reading this may empathize that anything over 15 mins starts to feel like a heavy demand on time these days, unless the quality is super-high (e.g. with Joe Rogan). And I really abhor the constant self-promotion, narcissism, monetization, please-please-like-and-subscribe, messages from sponsors, snazzy bumper music, and phoney showbiz-glitz.

It's all a poor shadow-copy of the mainstream, the product of a kind of Stockholm Syndrome — absorbing all the values and beliefs of one's more powerful captor.

I've literally lost count of the number of one-hour videos I've suffered through, understanding at the end that it could all have been concisely stated in 5-10 minutes flat. Of course, sometimes, one goes into documentary detail, and I understand that. If I ever made videos again, I'd be doing everything I could to make them as short, snappy and concise as possible.
    • If you could pick one person to interview who would it be?
    Right now, it'd be J.R (Jeff) Nyquist. I'm following him very closely, and find his arguments (about possible Russian-Chinese military action against the US) uncomfortable but very compelling.There's also a good friend, who I won't name here, who's recently had the most, most extraordinary experience (super-crazy-wild by any standards), and whose story I would love to find a way of sharing with a wider audience. (Forgive my being a little enigmatic, but I just don't have permission to share anything more.)
    • Are you at all interested in being interviewed? Say for instance Joe Rogan invited you on his show...would that be something you'd be interested in doing?
    Ha. Yes, for Joe Rogan I'd definitely drop everything.
    • Say you could choose any 10 people in the world to record a conversation with...who would they be? And why? (Like a fantasy roundtable type of thing)
    Great question, and so hard to answer. I assume these people all have to be still alive. Here's my best shot at a current shortlist for everyone round the same table. (Note the caveat 'current'. This may change significantly over time, depending on what issues I'm sensing are the most important. And I'll restrict the names to those all in the public domain.) In alphabetical order:
    1. Richard Dolan (as the historian, not the UFO researcher)
    2. Tulsi Gabbard
    3. Chris Martenson
    4. Dr Lee Merritt
    5. J.R Nyquist
    6. David Paulides (not just about Missing 411: he's extremely grounded, intelligent and aware)
    7. Joe Rogan
    8. Keri Smith (former SJW)
    9. Mat Stein (author of When Technology Fails)
    10. Donald Trump
    If we recorded that conversation, I concede that it might go on for a little longer than an hour.
    • What's the last book you've read?
    Learning to Fly: An Uncommon Memoir of Human Flight, Unexpected Love, and One Amazing Dog, by rock climber and wingsuit flyer Steph Davis. (Forum posts about her here and here, and also this wonderful 5 minute video)
    • What kind of music do you have going when you're puttering around the house?
    Crosby Stills and Nash, Led Zeppelin, Oasis, Hendrix, The Who, Heart
    • What do you think about most when you're not busy with the forum?
    Besides global affairs (of every kind), I spend time/attention in/on what could be called the ethereal, and — to balance that and stay grounded! — hiking, mountaineering, and attending to a myriad of practical things in and around my very old house.
    • What is your greatest regret?
    Leaving Switzerland (where I lived for a number of years until 2011).
    • What is your greatest fear?
    Not really a 'fear' as such, but it's probably that of dying alone.
    • What are your greatest hopes?
    That mankind will emerge into something that could be called a magnificent, peaceful, enlightened golden age.
    1. That's entirely possible (but not guaranteed), and
    2. May not happen anytime in the immediate future.
    • What are you most proud of? Accomplishments, etc
    I'm going to close this out with another enigmatic answer. I did something once, back in early September 2014, which was so huge that even now I can't talk about it without coming apart. It was quite major. I have no need to talk about it, and so I just carry it quietly with me. Many reading this will know that these days I'm very self-contained, and (apart from the forum) I conduct myself with little fuss. I discarded my big heavy noisy boots quite a long time ago, and now I go most places lightweight and barefoot.

20. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (29th June 2021), Alan (29th June 2021), aoibhghaire (29th June 2021), Arcturian108 (4th July 2021), ClearWater (29th June 2021), De Christu (30th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2021), edina (29th June 2021), Ewan (9th July 2021), Franny (30th June 2021), Gwin Ru (29th June 2021), Harmony (29th June 2021), holcaul (30th June 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), Ivanhoe (4th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), Le Chat (30th June 2021), mab777 (9th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th June 2021), Mike (1st July 2021), Miller (1st September 2023), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), Ol' Roy (30th June 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Pam (29th June 2021), Rosco1 (29th June 2021), Rosemarie (2nd July 2021), RunningDeer (29th June 2021), Sadieblue (29th June 2021), Sirus (29th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2021), sunwings (1st July 2021), Tintin (4th July 2021), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Violet3 (30th June 2021), wondering (29th June 2021), Yoda (29th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #1351
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sadieblue (here)
    Hi Bill, you may have already answered this on another thread, but not sure..My question is, do you have any idea who and where you will be in your next reincarnation.
    What a great question. Yes, I've given it some thought, but I haven't reached a decision. (And yes, I do think we can direct/decide these things.)

I'm 85-90% (but not 100%) sure I'd return to Planet Earth. We do have choice over this. (This isn't a prison planet, though many are kind of karmically compelled to keep on returning here to complete unfinished business of various kinds.)

Assuming I'd return, I'd want to be be a white male again (this is my body's comfortable familiarity), I think with a career as a well-qualified, able and well-informed scientist with a personal mission to reveal genuine truth to the citizens. (And in my spare time, I'd be a mountaineer once more. ) The location might well be the US, assuming the country still exists. If not, a multilingual country in Europe such as Switzerland or Germany.

The other option is to spend a lifetime kind of taking a break with an off-planet group which I know of and where I know I would be welcome. But that really would be just an R&R break before returning to the fray here, where much of the action is, and also many many friends.

22. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (29th June 2021), aoibhghaire (29th June 2021), avid (29th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (29th June 2021), De Christu (1st July 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2021), Franny (30th June 2021), Harmony (29th June 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), kfm27917 (29th June 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th June 2021), Miller (1st September 2023), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), Pam (29th June 2021), Peace in Oz (30th June 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (29th June 2021), Rosco1 (29th June 2021), Rosemarie (2nd July 2021), RunningDeer (29th June 2021), Sadieblue (29th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2021), sunwings (1st July 2021), Violet3 (30th June 2021), wondering (29th June 2021), Yoda (29th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #1352
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I suppose my question to you Bill, is do you ever feel sad for the community at large, those that want truth, have a piece of it in their hearts, yet tend to look for "more" that takes them away from the basic truth that they originally sought?
    That's most beautifully put, and the answer is yes.

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th June 2021), Chester (1st July 2021), De Christu (1st July 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2021), Franny (30th June 2021), Harmony (29th June 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2021), Miller (1st September 2023), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), Pam (29th June 2021), Peace in Oz (30th June 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (29th June 2021), RunningDeer (29th June 2021), Sadieblue (29th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2021), Violet3 (30th June 2021), wondering (29th June 2021), Yoda (29th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #1353
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Mike, OMG. I'm so sorry to have taken so very long to respond. This was one of the posts that required a great deal of thought, and after thinking about it for a couple of days I then got totally distracted with a bunch of other things that have been demanding my attention behind the scenes.

So, at last, here's my best shot:
    Hi Bill,
    Mike’s gone fishin’ for a bit. He hung a sign on his message board on May 26th.
    I’ve sent along your post. No doubt he’ll enjoy reading it.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Adi (29th June 2021), aoibhghaire (29th June 2021), Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2021), Franny (30th June 2021), Harmony (29th June 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2021), Miller (1st September 2023), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Pam (29th June 2021), Peace in Oz (30th June 2021), Sadieblue (29th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2021), wondering (29th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #1354
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Bill, if you had opportunity to interview Donald Trump, what are some of the questions you would ask?
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 30th June 2021 at 18:45.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2021), Franny (30th June 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Rosco1 (29th June 2021), RunningDeer (29th June 2021), Sadieblue (29th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2021), wondering (30th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #1355
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sadieblue (here)
    What a great question. Yes, I've given it some thought, but I haven't reached a decision. (And yes, I do think we can direct/decide these things.)

I'm 85-90% (but not 100%) sure I'd return to Planet Earth. We do have choice over this. (This isn't a prison planet, though many are kind of karmically compelled to keep on returning here to complete unfinished business of various kinds.)

Assuming I'd return, I'd want to be be a white male again (this is my body's comfortable familiarity), I think with a career as a well-qualified, able and well-informed scientist with a personal mission to reveal genuine truth to the citizens. (And in my spare time, I'd be a mountaineer once more. ) The location might well be the US, assuming the country still exists. If not, a multilingual country in Europe such as Switzerland or Germany.

The other option is to spend a lifetime kind of taking a break with an off-planet group which I know of and where I know I would be welcome. But that really would be just an R&R break before returning to the fray here, where much of the action is, and also many many friends.

Hi Bill, can you elaborate on why you don't think earth is a prison planet?

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Raised in a Barn For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Franny (30th June 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (30th June 2021), Sadieblue (1st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2021), wondering (30th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #1356
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    Dear Bill,

I've read about 90% of this thread and my initial questions were absolutely answered. [I had to skim over some material.]

Did you read 'The Time Machine' by H.G. Wells published in 1895 and do you think he might have been influenced by E.T.s?

Even though you mentioned you do not watch Tele; did you ever indulge in SCI-FI such as Doctor Who or Star Trek; or the myriad of material by the clever sci-fi writers and their ability to address problems and solutions in the realm of space and time and with aliens?

Given the remarkable reality of some of the material posted; I wondered if you took a break from reality and let your imagination take over?

Cheers

[p.s. I found some of your imagination on the Ultimate Plan thread.]
    [p.p.s. The questions that were already answered had to do with ofc and benevolent sentient beings...]
    Yes, I've been a sci-fi fan since I was a kid. I never watch TV (I've not owned a TV for 17 years), but my favorite TV series of all was Firefly (aired in 2002), which was followed by the 2005 movie Serenity. Both have a cult following to this day, and the director, Joss Whedon, has always said this was his favorite work. No-one can ever understand why the TV series was canceled, which was a real travesty.

I also enjoy watching Time Travel movies (there have been many! See this thread: Favorite time travel movies?), and the continual interest in this in Hollywood and sci-fi writing since HG Wells is probably because there's simply an intuitive awareness (among aware people, including Wells!) that time travel is in some sense a potential reality, and not imagination at all.

I fully subscribe to this, and I'm as sure as I can be that some of the ET visitors that have been reported are time travelers. (WHY they're returning to this particular era is an extremely good question.)

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th July 2021), ClearWater (9th July 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), JackMcThorn (4th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2021), Matthew (4th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (4th July 2021), Sadieblue (4th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), TomKat (8th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021), Yoda (4th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #1357
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    Hi Bill .. I have a question regarding Inelia Benz.
    I remember few years ago, in an unusual way, she abruptly left the forum and deleted her profile. Given that I occasionally receive her newsletters and sometimes follow her yt series Driving to the Rez where she and her partner Larry talk about current events -> I wonder how legitimate she is. I have been here for years, mostly a reader (I can thank my extremely introverted personality for that), and for that reason it is not clear to me how could she have left such spiritually advanced community (Avalon forum) in a strange way without explanation, when at the same time she presents herself as extremely spiritually advanced?
    Or is there an explanation?
    No clear explanation that I know of, or have even been told. Ilie Pandia, who was the Avalon senior admin and also Inelia's, was the person who deleted her account, and also his own at the same time. For years Ilie had worked very closely with Paul, also Avalon's senior admin (now reincarnated as ThePythonicCow), and despite their close friendship he never told Paul what the reason was, and has never replied to any messages.

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (19th July 2021), aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), Isserley (4th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), mab777 (9th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2021), Matthew (4th July 2021), Miller (1st September 2023), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (4th July 2021), Sadieblue (4th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021), Yoda (4th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #1358
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    Bill, when are you coming over to Holland to do something in the order of a presentation? Not sure if you still do those though.
    Ha. The 2019 Laughlin Avalon meetup was a great success and a whole bunch of fun, and it'd be very nice to travel internationally again. But the odds are increasingly against that being easy to do!

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), Icare (3rd August 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (4th July 2021), Sadieblue (4th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021), Yoda (4th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #1359
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Raised in a Barn (here)
    Hi Bill. While dabbling in scientology, I noticed that Hubbard and Bill Robertson often referred to a race of beings they called the Markabians. Do you know anything about this? Do you think this is another name for one of the alien races often talked about?
    Yes, this ET race — also sometimes spelled 'Marcabians' — is malevolent, manipulative, specialized in mind control of various kinds, and have widely influenced and infiltrated human culture and politics for quite a long time.

I feel I can say this with some confidence (having grappled with them personally many times), but of course, as in all things invisible and spiritual/astral in nature, the reality is impossible to demonstrate.

But this does seem to match up with reality in many evident ways. One might say that if they didn't exist, we'd have to invent them as an explanation for everything that's been happening.

Those who've followed David Icke's work will know that a couple of decades ago he was stating that the human global controllers are clearly influenced (or taken over by) some non-human, off-world group that are not our friends. Dr Bill Deagle (see this thread: Dr Bill Deagle's December 2006 Granada Forum Lecture) described them as transdimensional demonic entities, which I'd say is pretty accurate. And in my opinion Jay Weidner, in his early work on the Archons, was also describing the same influence.

But trying to square all this with well-researched ET contactee and abductee reports is difficult, confusing and inconclusive. I'm convinced that this group exists and is all too real, whatever name you give them or wherever they're from. But what ET group they really are, or where their home base really is, I just don't know.

38. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Arcturian108 (4th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th July 2021), Chester (4th July 2021), ClearWater (9th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Gwin Ru (4th July 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2021), Matthew (4th July 2021), palehorse (4th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), Raised in a Barn (5th July 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (5th July 2021), RunningDeer (4th July 2021), Sadieblue (4th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021), Yoda (4th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #1360
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fulcanelli (here)
    Hi Bill,

On another forum, I've been discussing remote viewing with respect to the future of our planet, by the year 2050. The thread I started was prompted by the following segment [13:13-20:15] from Linda Moulton Howe's interview with Lyn Buchanan in 2015:

We've discussed many things in this topic, from "The Anglo Saxon Mission" to Chan Thomas' "The Adam & Eve Story", along with other related material. I believe the future is not set. While it may very-well be true that Lyn saw a largely agrarian society, comprised of human/ET hybrids, populating the Earth by 2050, I consider that a potential outcome, rather than a definitive one. We all remember "Timeline 1, Variant 83" & "Timeline 2", from Dan Burisch's testimony. Perhaps the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics can explain varying timelines, with different potential outcomes...

Anyway, my questions is:

1) What's your take on what Lyn Buchanan discusses with LMH, in the video, above?

{edit}

Since you haven't had time to respond, yet, I'd like to add the following:

2) Since you know LMH, would you feel comfortable asking her to release the full interview she did with Lyn?

or

3) Better yet... assuming you find Lyn to be credible, Bill, would you consider interviewing him, yourself, via Zoom (or whatever else is available to you both) to gain some more insight for us all?

Thanks in advance,
    fulcanelli
    Many thanks, and yes, this was (a) really interesting, and (b) frustratingly short and curtailed!

I do have a line to Linda (she gets a LOT of mail, but she's replied to me a number of times), and yes, I'll ask her to consider posting the entire interview. One suspects there may have been quite a lot more.

Here's a summary, which may be helpful. The section in the hour-long podcast that featured Lyn was from 13:13—20:45.
    • He'd been tasked a number years ago (presumably as a training exercise by Ed Dames!) to look at what would happen on 21 December 2012. He 'saw' that nothing specific would happen on that date, but it would be a tipping point after which there'd be a 'downhill slide' in human affairs. (I'd agree.)
    • He said there'd be a marked population reduction between 2020—2050. By 2050, there'd be no large cities, a very greatly reduced population, and a largely agrarian society, Linda asked if it was war that would cause that, and Lyn said no, saying that the food and the atmosphere would be 'poisoned', and also that climate change would play a part. He said that many other remote viewers 'saw' the same thing, over many sessions.
    • Linda then asked about ET-human hybrids (which seemed a little discontinuous), and Lyn seemed to agree that one type of hybrid would take over successfully as regular humans gradually died off.
    My comments:

The 1980s-90s US remote viewing project was regarded as highly successful, and was NOT shut down. That was just a PR front. As many have suspected, the whole program went black and continued 'underground', augmented by drugs, electronics and hypnosis. (I have this in writing to me personally from a senior official whose name most people reading this would recognize.)

As you mentioned, Linda stated that the interview was done in Sept 2015, with excerpts published here in Oct 2020. Now it's nearly 9 months later, with a LOT of discussion, which in my view is plausible and important, that the covid 'vaccines' are likely to cause (a) many deaths over time across all age groups, and (b) widespread infertility and/or frequent miscarriages.

So what Lyn (and apparently others) saw could easily be explained by that, uncomfortable as it may be to contemplate. It's far from impossible.

There's also strong evidence, much discussed on the forum, that the coming Grand Solar Minimum will usher in a mini-ice age (NOT 'global warming'), similar to the Maunder Minimum of several centuries ago. That would have very serious effects on global food production, with life-threatening food shortages and even famines in some areas.

Some (e.g J.R Nyquist) have argued that the current serious food production problems in China would lead them to attack and invade the US, merely for all the vital farmland. However, Lyn did state that the population reduction wouldn't be a result of war. But as a footnote to that, if there was a US-China-Russia war, there might be very significant population reduction from that alone.

And it can be noted that if China lost half a billion people in (e.g) a nuclear exchange, they'd still have nearly a billion left. Their regime might well regard a one-third loss of their people as strategically desirable, now having fewer Chinese mouths to feed while their nation's survival wouldn't be threatened at all.

I have no strong view about the human hybrids notion, which seemed a little out of place in the interview extract. (For that reason, yes, I'd like to hear the whole thing.) I'm quite sure that ET-human hybrids do exist, though I have no idea of their numbers. Abduction researcher Dr David Jacobs has some extensive work in this area. See this interesting thread: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (4th July 2021), Ami (5th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), fulcanelli (4th July 2021), Gwin Ru (4th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (4th July 2021), Sadieblue (4th July 2021), TomKat (5th July 2021), WhiteFeather (29th June 2023), wondering (4th July 2021), Yoda (4th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 88 FirstFirst 1 18 58 68 78 88 LastLast