+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst 1 29 69 79 88 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1561
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    Thanks for your thoughts about the bigger picture, Bill. I’ll make a coffee and have a careful read through them.

In the meantime, could you please explain how you see Putin as “the new leader of the free world” when the people of the country over which he rules are having their freedoms increasingly eroded.

I’ve already posted a list of the main freedoms that are being curtailed, but I was reading today about the assault on academic freedom, and the right to freedom of expression in Russia. No dissenting opinions are tolerated in schools or universities, and academic freedom is being obliterated. The Kremlin’s narrative is being pushed to schoolchildren - see this video about Kremlin propaganda in schools
    Students are expelled should they dare speak out against the part line, and educators are being sacked for making anti-war remarks (sometimes informed on to the authorities by their students, which is reminiscent of the Hitler youth). Some educators are under “administrative arrest” and there are massive fines being imposed:
    Roman Melnichenko, Associate Professor at Volgograd State University;
    Elena Baybekova, a maths teacher from Astrakhan;
    Alexander Kynev a lecturer at HSE;
    Evgenia Paygina, a lecturer at Amur State University;
    Irina Gen, an English teacher from Penza;
    Marina Dubrova, at School No. 6 in the city of Korsakov;
    Denis Skopin, an associate professor at St. Petersburg State University;
    Kamran Manafly, a teacher from School Number 498 in Moscow’s Tagansky District

… and these are just the few that we know about. In addition, there are many others who have resigned their positions in protest at the restrictions on freedom of expression.

I genuinely don’t understand why people aren’t horrified by all this.

We all know that actions are what counts.
    Putin’s actions against the people of his own country are the actions of a man who believes that freedom, human rights and civil liberties are of less value than the preservation of his absolute power.
    Words are cheap.
    Lies are easy.
    Manipulation is key.
    Control is everything.
    Quote Posted by pounamuknight (here)
    However, there's no nationwide law that bans educators (or anyone in Russia) from voicing there views of the SMO
    Oh, but there is.

Not one, but two new laws - one criminal (article 207.3) and the other administrative (article 20.33) - were passed on 4th March 2022.
    These laws criminalise independent war reporting and protesting the war, with penalties of up to 15 years in prison.
    Putin signed them, and brought them into effect on that day.

Anyone protesting, calling for an end to the war, publicising allegations of war crimes by Russian forces or calling for sanctions against Russia can be prosecuted.
    And if they’re outside the country, there is the potential for extradition. Any information about the war in Ukraine that does not fit the narrative of the Russian Ministry of Defense
    is to be considered fake news and is punishable with imprisonment.

These new laws have already been used to detain thousands of people who have simply and peacefully objected to the war.

It's not Putin firing those educators. Its those heads/boards of those particular institutions within those oblasts
    These institutions are not independent of the government. They do not act autonomously.

Faculty and students are overt pressure to conform. There is increased surveillance by the Federal Security Service (the FSB, the successor of the KGB) and in many universities,
    the FSB is now actively participating in the review of student admissions and academic personnel cases.

Because of their public or, in some cases, private criticism of the Kremlin, a clear message was sent that disloyal faculty might be fired or arrested. It happens all the time.

However, it was only this particular teacher that got fired by the university heads. He has lots of local support in Volgogagrad who are protesting
    his termination. And he (along with his supporters) are actively fighting his termination in court
    I wish him luck with that. There is no point in “fighting in court” in Russia. The judiciary is not independent. Everything to do with the courts is Kremlin-controlled. And since Roman
    was arrested by agencies of the government and will be appearing in a court run by those same agencies, he doesn’t stand a chance of appeal.

Here is Roman talking about his situation:
    https://www.rferl.org/a/fired-and-ch.../31869992.html

In his words: "The intellectual elite has the power to make the ruling elite lose the foundations of its power; that's why there is such a harsh reaction against universities".

Its probably the same with the other examples cited. These are unfortunate and individual cases of overzealous educational institute heads
    picking on teachers
    This is not simply a matter of a few petty-minded bureaucrats wielding their limited powers (as may perhaps be the case in the US for example). Educational institutions are
    not independent of the government in Russia. The persecution is Kremlin-led.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/10/23/...ech-university

Unfortunate decisions made by those institutions. Not by Biden or the US government nor by Putin or the Russian government
    I understand how you may think that, but unless you understand what actually happens in Putin’s Russia when it comes to the appointment of rectors and the increasing
    government influence on the appointment of deans and faculty, you won’t be aware of the course Putin has pursued, increasing autocratic control and a cleansing of university
    leadership. Dozens of universities now have new, Kremlin-approved rectors.

If you don’t follow the Kremlin narrative, you won’t be anywhere near the board of an educational establishment: the education watchdog, Rosobrnadzor, works in close
    communication with the FSB.

Earlier this year, WaPo had a story that 160 teachers in the US were fired for publicly voicing their political opinions[/URL]
    Other countries have their own problems. Whataboutism never gets anyone anywhere .
    Last edited by loungelizard; 7th November 2022 at 14:39. Reason: spelling

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th November 2022), Isserley (7th November 2022), Kryztian (7th November 2022), Mark (7th November 2022), Peace in Oz (7th November 2022), pounamuknight (8th November 2022), RunningDeer (7th November 2022), Sadieblue (8th November 2022), Wind (11th November 2022), wondering (10th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #1562
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

DNA expresses the need for antidepressants after reading post 1552; I shall leave that to Dr Ryan. However, my post 1557 ought to provide at least a little relief, because it suggests a way forward, something that is hopefully about to happen and leading to a new, easier situation, possibly the great dawn one hears of. I have no idea whether anything in post 1552 is actually true, but if not, my piece can be taken as it stands as a piece of literary criticism. It is a tale of two races becoming inextricably intertwined, one the involuntary host, the other an invasive species that may or may not want out but needs to go, having caused untold havoc. The relationship is inevitably parasitical in nature, which is not necessarily to say we are talking about a parasite. It may well be a young spacefaring race that became lost and/or stranded and the one remedial action – taking ET home – is only now becoming a viable possibility.

The other day, with exquisite timing, I opened a large volume of Rudyard Kipling stories at random, stumbling upon a tale called ‘The Mother Hive’.
    This is a bee’s-eye view of an ‘invasion’ of wax-moths in a neglected hive. The very idea of motherhood is undermined as the mother hive comes to resemble a moth hive, until finally a swarm of survivor bees evacuates the hive as the beekeepers come to clear it out and disinfect it, with a view to making a fresh start. The moths are apologetic, it’s all their fault, but the bees also take the responsibility of a weak stock vulnerable to disease. No hard feelings, but regardless of who did what, the infrastructure has collapsed and the moths simply have to move on.

There are all kinds of variations on this theme. Even family visits are not made to last any length of time, and even interspecies relations can go badly wrong, e.g. when invading hordes of conquistadors or empire builders take over your homeland. Or when with a piece of territory known as Ukraine, it has become unclear whether it is a beehive or a moth hive. And so on. My reading of post 1552 is that the same is happening to Planet Earth as a whole. As I said, this may or may not be true; it certainly makes a good deal of sense, since these things happen at other levels. But of course, there may be no negligent beekeeper, and if there were, there is no particular reason for him to be quite as negligent as all that. In the taking ET home scenario, the increasing chaos can be halted and reversed just as soon as the space fleet sets off. That moment does not depend on some apocalyptic moment being reached, it depends entirely on the state of the technology, which can be hastened along as a matter of maximum emergency, or see people with the best of intentions trying to put the brakes on it. This being so, such acts of resistance or defiance, being broader expressions of the personal survival instinct, would actually be a mistake and making matters worse. Wouldn’t it be wiser if everyone were doing whatever it takes (it probably won’t be much) to make or let this thing happen asap?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

charlesfrith (25th July 2023), DNA (8th November 2022), Kryztian (7th November 2022), Peace in Oz (7th November 2022), pounamuknight (8th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023), RunningDeer (7th November 2022), Sadieblue (8th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #1563
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

It seems it may be more of a case of "invading hordes of conquistadors or empire builders take over your homeland", if Dr. Ardis is correct...
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The conclusion as I understand it, is that the plandemic was created in order to genetically engineer the Human race via synthetic snake venom into a more predominantly Reptilian race.
    (Or, at least, those that survive...)
    Why does that ring so many bells?

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Remember when Bryan Ardis reported about his research? He discovered that early on in 2020, the speculation that "covid" came from snakes was widely discussed then disappeared. He found that synthetic snake and sea life venoms were isolated from feces and other body fluids in those tested in Italy. The experts who had already focused on their idea of what caused "covid" ignored the data points. He was dismissed mostly because his speculation that the source of poisoning could be being in "water" was blown out of proportion IMO.

This is an update.
    Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1ns1st
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

There are all kinds of variations on this theme. Even family visits are not made to last any length of time, and even interspecies relations can go badly wrong, e.g. when invading hordes of conquistadors or empire builders take over your homeland. Or when with a piece of territory known as Ukraine, it has become unclear whether it is a beehive or a moth hive. And so on. My reading of post 1552 is that the same is happening to Planet Earth as a whole. As I said, this may or may not be true; it certainly makes a good deal of sense, since these things happen at other levels. But of course, there may be no negligent beekeeper, and if there were, there is no particular reason for him to be quite as negligent as all that. In the taking ET home scenario, the increasing chaos can be halted and reversed just as soon as the space fleet sets off. That moment does not depend on some apocalyptic moment being reached, it depends entirely on the state of the technology, which can be hastened along as a matter of maximum emergency, or see people with the best of intentions trying to put the brakes on it. This being so, such acts of resistance or defiance, being broader expressions of the personal survival instinct, would actually be a mistake and making matters worse. Wouldn’t it be wiser if everyone were doing whatever it takes (it probably won’t be much) to make or let this thing happen asap?
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (7th November 2022), pounamuknight (8th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023), RunningDeer (7th November 2022), Sadieblue (8th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #1564
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

In regards to Putin. I can't tell if he is opposing NATO or just theatre for us. If he is fighting NATO and is up against the dominant ruthless cabal who are experts at getting the people to revolt and overthrow their leaders, then I could see how him and some other leaders find it necessary to be a bit tyrannical toward their own people rebelling. Of course, this is dangerous reasoning and maybe just making excuses for Putin, but could be the case. Its just too impossible to get to the truth without extrasensory perception or inside info. lol

As far as breakaway civilizations. I think its pretty clear that the veil is thinning. So many people accelerating awareness, lots of interdimensional activity (Missing 411, etc.), and lots of ET accounts. Just as we spread across vast oceans centuries ago, we could be seeing the early stages of entering the galactic stage of evolution as we break the veil.

So "breakaway civilization" could be a bit misleading. It might be more like early secret preparations giving the inner circle a jump on us. What Mattias De Stefano says makes sense, that many races were seeded here for us to be able to accept and assimilate more information from the galaxy. That the progenitors learned its a mistake not to do so. The Caucasian elite could be working with our caucasian DNA ancestors and preparing integrating into their planets or setting up a "breakaway civilization" nearby them to be aligned in their galactic NATO/federation or whatever. They could have made some trades and given them some land on their planets for earth's resources, organic and inorganic.

Some might just want to leave to join a more advanced civilization and get away from the masses of ignorant annoying people of earth. Which I could see myself doing lol. Sure some are dependent on power over others, but doesnt mean they all are. There could be whole new levels of excitement in those civilizations that we can't conceive of. Going to one of those civilizations on holiday could have a big impact on some bored elite. I could see exciting scenarios for them joining either a highly advanced 'light' or 'dark' civilization.

If those ETs and earth elites can travel between star systems in virtually no time, then it could even be like an "Elysium" situation where they live on another planet but have agreements with those ET's to still control parts of earth and get whatever they need hear. They could come anytime to enjoy their servants or whatever weird stuff they like doing that they cant do in the new civilization. In a fully automated civilization they wouldn't need many of the humans they rely on here. And they might be able to buy better pleasures from beings in an advanced civilization than some sex slave or massage slave on earth. lol

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (8th November 2022), Kryztian (8th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023), Sadieblue (10th November 2022), wegge (9th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #1565
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

Bill,

1. As evolution has some unexpected surprises or twists and turns. I realize this is a difficult question, but have you had any thoughts, insights, suspicions on some surprises that may come from now to say 2050-2060ish (our lifetimes). If its something that will take the whole planet ( including you) by surprise , you could give some vague/general hunch on it being related to a certain aspect of our physical life or perceptual change. Or you could be very specific if it is something that will take the masses by surprise, but some truth seekers may foresee.

2. Who would you like to see go viral next, like the next Jordan Peterson spreading some psychological ideas more widely? Multiple choices allowed. People that would really do us some good. Or which subject would you like that viral guy to be spreading/amplifying?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (8th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023), Sadieblue (10th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #1566
    Thanks

It seems it may be more of a case of "invading hordes of conquistadors or empire builders take over your homeland", if Dr. Ardis is correct...
    Sorry, Onawah, my mistake: ‘conquistadors’ would be exactly wrong. If we are talking about ‘reptilians’ (and I suppose we are), then the man-eaters on that occasion were the Aztec gods greedy for human sacrifice. The conquistadors brought the message of Christian love, and however messily they conveyed it, it was enough to starve these gods to death. The Christian mass is nowadays often seen as a survival of human sacrifice, when it is the exact opposite: we humans feed off endless ‘divine’ energy even as we consume our ordinary food – bread and wine, or today we might say a beer and a sandwich. This is how the Mexicans faded into peaceful oblivion. Meanwhile those gods just disappeared, as though they had never existed outside of the human mind. But of course they survived elsewhere.

One of the tendencies of alternative research is to see ancient peoples as being as sophisticated as we are. Maybe on the contrary we should see ourselves as being in many ways as primitive as they were. This reptilian energy which is still so much with us, whether it be in those accused of being possessed or those who are seeing it, is probably just a throwback, a very ancient negative emotion that we have dressed up in space age technology. Here is an idea of how it might work, and of a simple cure, from The Emotion Code by Dr. Bradley Nelson, explaining ‘How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love and Happiness’. In it he describes what he calls a ‘heart-wall’, which appears to have an extremely dense physical presence, and builds up as a defence mechanism needing release because it equates (my summary) to a loss of empathy and ultimately socio/psychopathic tendencies. This wall can be anything from paper-thin to many miles thick and possibly made in the toughest material imaginable, such as the metal hull of some futuristic spaceship seen in a movie. His own wife’s heart-wall was fairly average, being a wooden floor six feet deep [correction: five miles thick!]. Dr. Nelson’s invariably transformative treatment involves simple yes or no Q&A sessions followed by passing a magnet along the ‘governing meridian’ (down the spine) to eliminate individual negative emotions. It sounds too good to be true I know: a modern casting out of devils.

As described (I have no first-hand experience of this), this method will provide individual treatment for what has developed into something of an epidemic among powerful people. We know that psychopaths are drawn to each other and attracted to power. They would seem to be at the stage where they worship their heart-wall beyond any understanding or desire to have it removed. Given the pandemic proportions this has reached, we need an army of latter-day conquistadors of some kind to deal with this massive illusion.

Since this is a questions-to-Bill Ryan thread, my question to Bill would be: might this be an answer to the ‘maybe a fairy-tale’ remark you made somewhere?
    Last edited by araucaria; 9th November 2022 at 13:49.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (8th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023)

13. Link to Post #1567
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,513 times in 974 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)

Some might just want to leave to join a more advanced civilization and get away from the masses of ignorant annoying people of earth. Which I could see myself doing lol. Sure some are dependent on power over others, but doesnt mean they all are. There could be whole new levels of excitement in those civilizations that we can't conceive of. Going to one of those civilizations on holiday could have a big impact on some bored elite. I could see exciting scenarios for them joining either a highly advanced 'light' or 'dark' civilization.

I just found a vid that tells me “yes”, to your question. It describes why people might choose a selfish option, depending on the circumstances.

~15:00 =start talk abt circumstances of historical poverty in USA.

23:25+ = talk abt choice for not-so-legal, gray-area, on-the-line jobs. Reasoning for choice for real crime is implied.

These choices that are based on perceived self-situation, seem to me to be almost instinctual, and not merely the result/provenance of true poverty.

Hope I am not shaking anybody’s tree here, by appearing to speak out of turn on Bill’s personal thread.

Forgotten Day-to-Day Laborers of America
    14,282 views Nov 7, 2022

Townsends
    1.99M subscribers

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Casey Claar (8th November 2022), Merkaba360 (10th November 2022), onawah (8th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023)

15. Link to Post #1568
    Thanks

I have been reflecting further on how a simple treatment of individuals with a ‘heart-wall’ might be scaled up to the global population. But before coming to that, I want to insist on the way these very individuals were changed from being very unhappy and unpleasant into just the opposite. In other words, the badness they displayed was independent of the persons themselves, who were restored to their role as effective members of human society. This is in stark contrast to any kind of ‘breakaway’ approach, whereby a group of objectionable individuals needs to be cast out as something other than (less than?) human. In other words, salvation being demonstrably a possible solution, it has to be desirable and preferable. On the other hand, any presentation of a problem in terms of a conflict between races is open to criticism as expressing racism in some shape or form. Of course, this is not the vicious outpouring of negative emotions one sees in the streets, but nevertheless there is a negative aspect attached even to the conceptual phase with which I for one would not want to be associated.

Having stated that clearly, let me come back to Dr. Nelson’s method of exorcising negative emotions. Since the treatment involves the use of a magnet, scaling that up might logically involve some kind of ‘space weather’ event such as a magnetic storm or magnetic reversal. In such a circumstance, there would be nowhere to hide, and anyone addicted to negative emotions who saw it coming might start panicking at the thought. Any signs of that happening in the world today? Plenty, I fancy.

But before we get to that stage, the protocol involves first using kinesiology to identify a given trapped emotion to be released, and obtaining permission for that release to happen. Nelson offers three indications as to how this might be scaled up. One is a proxy arrangement, whereby someone can stand in for the subject and have the work done on that person through them. A more interesting case is quoted where the good done to one volunteer redounds willy-nilly, but positively, upon their whole family. This might be a way of helping people who do not see themselves as needing help – a major factor in what is wrong with the world. And lastly, there is the case of a former NDEr who finally realizes that Nelson’s work is what she has been seeking to do, recalling how her NDE experience told her that mere thousands doing so would be enough to make a difference.

If so, that is very good news, but I need to make a further point. Identifying a trapped emotion is not the same as disclosure or the discoveries of alternative researchers. In fact the protocol has more to do with the secrecy of confession or medical privacy. Disclosure reveals crimes committed by troubled souls; it passes judgment and assimilates evil deeds with evil perpetrators. This protocol, on the other hand, makes a clear distinction between the two. What needs to be brought to consciousness is the emotion that was triggered by some experience and which on being trapped altered the personality and subsequent behaviour. Such an emotion is always, to some extent at least, innocent and/or forgivable, being produced by a stimulus that was simply too powerful to handle in the normal way, e.g. often in childhood. Hence for this type of entirely painless corrective measure to play out in the wide world, we need to reach this stage of understanding how ‘bad’ people are simply malfunctioning and learn to empathize with literally everyone, Soros, Fauci, Gates, name your worst, included.

Ultimately, the ‘take ET home’ scenario is the last word in the nuts-and-bolts technological fix, and might be seen as at best brushing the issue under a very big carpet. It strikes me it shouldn’t hold up for a minute against the spiritual powers described by many, notably on this forum. The problem with the spiritual fix, however, being that it all too easily becomes ungrounded. Dr. Nelson’s solution gets to the core of the mind-body issue since the energy of the mind is attainable through the energy of the body right here and now, with no need to invoke cosmic shenanigans. Having said that, such cosmic shenanigans might very well be going on as well, indicating some bigger problem than one solely affecting earth-based humans. If so, putting our own house in order would appear to be a wise first step towards dealing with that too.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (22nd December 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023)

17. Link to Post #1569
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think that in the cases of such as Soros, Gates, the Rothchilds, etc. it would be necessary to go back and work on many past lives as well. Such psychopathic behavior doesn't manifest in just one lifetime.
    The question remains: would they submit willingly to such a treatment?
    It seems doubtful they would, so the other question is: would it be administered against their will, and if so, would it really be effective in the same way?
    If so, that is very good news, but I need to make a further point. Identifying a trapped emotion is not the same as disclosure or the discoveries of alternative researchers. In fact the protocol has more to do with the secrecy of confession or medical privacy. Disclosure reveals crimes committed by troubled souls; it passes judgment and assimilates evil deeds with evil perpetrators. This protocol, on the other hand, makes a clear distinction between the two. What needs to be brought to consciousness is the emotion that was triggered by some experience and which on being trapped altered the personality and subsequent behaviour. Such an emotion is always, to some extent at least, innocent and/or forgivable, being produced by a stimulus that was simply too powerful to handle in the normal way, e.g. often in childhood. Hence for this type of entirely painless corrective measure to play out in the wide world, we need to reach this stage of understanding how ‘bad’ people are simply malfunctioning and learn to empathize with literally everyone, Soros, Fauci, Gates, name your worst, included.
    Having stated that clearly, let me come back to Dr. Nelson’s method of exorcising negative emotions. Since the treatment involves the use of a magnet, scaling that up might logically involve some kind of ‘space weather’ event such as a magnetic storm or magnetic reversal. In such a circumstance, there would be nowhere to hide, and anyone addicted to negative emotions who saw it coming might start panicking at the thought. Any signs of that happening in the world today? Plenty, I fancy.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th November 2022 at 19:02.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023)

19. Link to Post #1570
    Thanks

the other question is: would it be administered against their will, and if so, would it really be effective in the same way?
    Well, my post clearly suggests that it would be against their will. But for many except the most hardened cases, it would be rather ‘without their prior consent’, meaning, to quote an earlier phrase, it would be like stopping turkeys voting for Christmas by voting forwhere their real interests lie. Let’s face it: a planet in total chaos cannot be in anyone’s interest, especially not in the planet’s! If you entertain the idea that a planet is a sentient being in its own right, then you will naturally concur that a healthy planetary will would override that of a few cells. In more physical terms, you might see this as the Earth’s immune system kicking in against outside infection (from outer space).

In that case, the answer to your question on efficacity is a resounding yes. It used to be called divine intervention; what you have is in fact the entire planet doing its kinesiology testing and running a magnet down its spine. No proxies or other vicarious interventions required: just mother Earth doing her own thing; we don’t even need to understand what is going on.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (9th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023)

21. Link to Post #1571
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Which is why it's advisable, imho, to "Learn to Stop Worrying and Love the Magnetic Pole Reversal".
    ...Although, (as I understand it) according to Rudolf Steiner (and the Book of Revelations--depending on your interpretation) there will be a reemergence of the evil (what the Theosophists term "Ahriman") in another 1,000 years from now (generally).
    (So possibly the "fix" would only be temporary.)
    After the evil once again being defeated, only then will the Golden Age take full hold.
    But it's not just planet Earth that undergoes those periodic huge shifts; it's this whole region of space.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th November 2022 at 19:16.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Merkaba360 (10th November 2022), Miller (3rd January 2023), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023)

23. Link to Post #1572
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 times in 318 posts

Bill, I have a question which I’ve wondered a long time.

How do you ‘keep the faith’, and how do you keep going?
    Things just keep spiraling, escalating and fraying.
    I have to set it all down frequently, because it’s so relentlessly overwhelming.
    Yet you keep studying, listening, evaluating without respite.

How do you keep your fortitude and hope, and heart/head endurance?

I truly ask.

Respectfully,
    Last edited by pabranno; 10th November 2022 at 21:30.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), Casey Claar (11th November 2022), Harmony (13th November 2022), Hym (10th November 2022), Pam (13th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (12th November 2022), RunningDeer (10th November 2022), Sadieblue (10th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2022), Vangelo (10th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #1573
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A case in point, specifically, what would have happened if there were currently spacefarers on their way to Mars:
    At the risk of sounding tiresome, something which is seldom taken into account in these speculations about colonizing other planets is the 12,000 year solar cycle, which affects not only planet Earth, but this entire region of space.
    There are unprecedented (at least unprecedented in the last 12,000 years ) and unpredictable changes happening in our solar system which may well make the other planets more uninhabitable than was previously supposed.
    And more difficult to calculate what exactly would be required to settle there.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th November 2022), pabranno (10th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023)

27. Link to Post #1574
    Thanks

Which is why it's advisable, imho, to "Learn to Stop Worrying and Love the Magnetic Pole Reversal".
    It is good to see you affirm this positive attitude, Onawah, something that is perhaps not always clear from your diligent repostings in this field. Why this is important is because we are obviously as individuals a part of this magnetic field and so very much a part of what is happening: not riding a wave, we are that wave. I would just add that deliberately trapping others’ emotions perfectly describes the method by all accounts employed by elites to coerce people to join their ranks. Why they would do this is suggested in Dr Nelson’s explanation of his surrogate testing technique. This is based on the established fact that if a person touches someone being (mildly) electrocuted on an electric cattle fence, then the shock moves away from the first person to the second, and on to a third etc. etc. In other words, you can effectively relieve pain by passing it on to someone else. It works, but there is this much better way. Surrogacy is used when a subject is unable to cooperate: a small child, a sick person or even an animal. The above suggests that when the whole world is suffering vicarious pain, then anyone and everyone can relieve it by acting in such a way that ‘the buck stops here’, even without the need for any definite ritual. A good start to releasing such emotions in large quantities with no victims might be to introduce this treatment as part of any rehabilitation programme in our prisons.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Miller (3rd January 2023), onawah (11th November 2022), Pam (13th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023)

29. Link to Post #1575
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for understanding my perspective, Araucaria.
    Though it may be difficult to explain or understand how one could actually come to welcome such a drastic solution to our worldly predicament.
    My father nicknamed me "Worrywart" when I was a child, because I wasn't the trusting sort who naively assumed that "everything was going to be all right".
    (Not that I didn't have FAITH--I have plenty of that!)
    It's just that, being well aware even at an early age of how royally people can screw things up, I've long been on the lookout for solutions and for ways to prevent problems from arising.

Becoming a New Ager seemed to quell the anxiety for a while, but it was only a superficial remedy, and lasted only so long as I was able to consider the theories presented as plausible.
    By the time the onslaught of information about AI, transhumanism, the NWO, WEF, etc. came about, that remedy had long since proven unworkable.
    (Though I still consider myself a "Lightworker" and am, hopefully, still assisting energetically in the way that Lightworkers do.)

Though despair was my initial response to the news about the Magnetic Pole Reversal; and that came about only after long consideration of the data, to the point where I was convinced.
    Eventually faith and reason prevailed and I came to accept the inevitable with equanimity, even a sense of relief, because finally there was a real solution, however drastic, to the nightmarish daily news.
    Moreover, the solution is divinely ordained, if we consider that Nature's ways are the Creator's ways, and I do...
    Not a permanent solution if Rudolf Steiner was correct, but a workable one for the next thousand years, at least.

I'm thankful that at my age I don't have to be facing the challenges that Preppers do, but I hope that at least getting the word out will assist others in beginning to take those steps if it seems likely they will survive, and will be committed to helping ensure a promising new era for humanity on planet Earth.

It is good to see you affirm this positive attitude, Onawah, something that is perhaps not always clear from your diligent repostings in this field. Why this is important is because we are obviously as individuals a part of this magnetic field and so very much a part of what is happening: not riding a wave, we are that wave. I would just add that deliberately trapping others’ emotions perfectly describes the method by all accounts employed by elites to coerce people to join their ranks. Why they would do this is suggested in Dr Nelson’s explanation of his surrogate testing technique. This is based on the established fact that if a person touches someone being (mildly) electrocuted on an electric cattle fence, then the shock moves away from the first person to the second, and on to a third etc. etc. In other words, you can effectively relieve pain by passing it on to someone else. It works, but there is this much better way. Surrogacy is used when a subject is unable to cooperate: a small child, a sick person or even an animal. The above suggests that when the whole world is suffering vicarious pain, then anyone and everyone can relieve it by acting in such a way that ‘the buck stops here’, even without the need for any definite ritual. A good start to releasing such emotions in large quantities with no victims might be to introduce this treatment as part of any rehabilitation programme in our prisons.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th November 2022 at 19:59.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (12th November 2022), Miller (3rd January 2023), Pam (13th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023), RunningDeer (12th November 2022), Stephanie (13th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #1576
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another case in point of big planetary changes described, starting at one hour 21 minutes in to Dark Journalist's latest episode:

A case in point, specifically, what would have happened if there were currently spacefarers on their way to Mars: https://youtube.com/watch?v=4Wo0VeTY1g4 At the risk of sounding tiresome, something which is seldom taken into account in these speculations about colonizing other planets is the 12,000 year solar cycle, which affects not only planet Earth, but this entire region of space.
    There are unprecedented (at least unprecedented in the last 12,000 years ) and unpredictable changes happening in our solar system which may well make the other planets more uninhabitable than was previously supposed.
    And more difficult to calculate what exactly would be required to settle there.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023), Stephanie (13th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #1577
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Bill, I have a question which I’ve wondered a long time.

How do you ‘keep the faith’, and how do you keep going?
    Things just keep spiraling, escalating and fraying.
    I have to set it all down frequently, because it’s so relentlessly overwhelming.
    Yet you keep studying, listening, evaluating without respite.

How do you keep your fortitude and hope, and heart/head endurance?

I truly ask.

Respectfully,
    Well, I've been thinking about this for a few days. It's a great question.

It's true, I do keep quite an even keel — most of the time. I could probably write quite a lot about this (more things come to mind the longer I think about it!), but I'll try to be as concise as possible.

Knowing quite a bit about my past lives definitely is a very major factor. It puts this one life, and everything in it, into a far greater context.

Here's an analogy. We can kind of imagine one lifetime as a little like a "day" in a much more extended train of events and experiences. (The problem, of course, is the amnesia.)

So if we're experiencing anxiety, or problems, o challenges, in this lifetime of ours right now in 2022, imagine that as just one day in a far longer "life". But we've just woken up this morning, starting that "day" with no memory of the thousands of other "days" we've lived through.

So.... this is just one "day".

If this day feels like a tough one, or has featured anxieties and disappointments, there's always tomorrow.

And the day after that.

Quite a lot of stuff follows from this. Here are some examples:

If we've lost a loved one, or may do so, then it's not game over with nothing to consider except memories, and/or maybe regrets or sorrows. There's next time to look forward to.

You'll all understand, of course, that private messages can't and shouldn't be shared. But a little while back I heard from someone close to all of us in our community that their own loved one, who may leave them soon, had told them: I'll find you.

And they truly will. Souls who are friends, allies, lovers or partners of any kind always find one another again. (And again, and again!) It's one of the perennial ongoing miracles of our co-created universe.

So there are actually never any losses. Just new chapters started, new adventures, new things to look forward to.

The same applies with any setbacks, disappointments, or mistakes we've made. We can always start again. Or if a goal is incomplete or unfinished, then we can simply continue where we left off.

And if this mortal human body of ours sometimes doesn't quite work as well as it used to when we were 20, well, we can incarnate into a new one. Just like getting a new car.

So, all of this helps to keep things in perspective. I truly, truly understand that this may feel very conceptual, and maybe not even convincing, to some who are reading this. But clear memories of past lives really do help a very great deal.

And what really helps more than anything else is having discovered those oneself, because that's what creates the personal certainty. Being told something by someone else, no matter how well-intended (or even if it's fully accurate!), never gifts the same certainty. It's just like one more thing that someone else has said.

To 'own' it and be certain about it — with all the reassurance and perspective that that can often provide — one has to recall these things on one's own. One can be helped and supported by another, such as a skilled, specialized therapist — but one still has to do much of the work oneself. The great thing is that that work is always rewarded.

34. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (17th November 2022), Arcturian108 (3rd January 2023), Casey Claar (14th November 2022), Cognitive Dissident (14th November 2022), Harmony (13th November 2022), I am B (13th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th November 2022), Mari (1st January 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th November 2022), Mashika (13th November 2022), Merkaba360 (13th November 2022), Michi (13th November 2022), Miller (3rd January 2023), Napping (13th November 2022), onawah (14th November 2022), pabranno (13th November 2022), Pam (13th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023), Rosemarie (17th November 2022), RunningDeer (13th November 2022), Sadieblue (15th November 2022), Stephanie (13th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2022), Sunray (13th November 2022), Tintin (4th January 2023), Violet3 (14th November 2022), Yoda (13th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #1578
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Here's an analogy. We can kind of imagine one lifetime as a little like a "day" in a much more extended train of events and experiences. (The problem, of course, is the amnesia.)

So if we're experiencing anxiety, or problems, o challenges, in this lifetime of ours right now in 2022, imagine that as just one day in a far longer "life". But we've just woken up this morning, starting that "day" with no memory of the thousands of other "days" we've lived through.

So.... this is just one "day".

If this day feels like a tough one, or has featured anxieties and disappointments, there's always tomorrow.

And the day after that.

Quite a lot of stuff follows from this. Here are some examples:

If we've lost a loved one, or may do so, then it's not game over with nothing to consider except memories, and/or maybe regrets or sorrows. There's next time to look forward to.

You'll all understand, of course, that private messages can't and shouldn't be shared. But a little while back I heard from someone close to all of us in our community that their own loved one, who may leave them soon, had told them: I'll find you.

And they truly will. Souls who are friends, allies, lovers or partners of any kind always find one another again. (And again, and again!) It's one of the perennial ongoing miracles of our co-created universe.
    For me that's like the flow of music, liquid sounds that permeate across lives as ripples through the water on the river, and some times, you actually feel or see the ripple coming through the past and you just feel it and understand where it came from, and that it was kind of a "message from myself to next version of me in the future"

"Just one day"

It reminds me of this song "A day is just one day" by Jeanette Anne Dimech, it has some kind of melancholy embedded into it, and a sad always-there longing for something that she can't reach anymore, because once we rebuild ourselves, that moment in time is gone forever, but if you remember it, then you can't just part with it forever, it is haunting

"A day is a day and i don't want to return home so soon, so soon as i have other days"
    Tired

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), Casey Claar (14th November 2022), Harmony (13th November 2022), I am B (13th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th November 2022), pabranno (13th November 2022), Pam (13th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023), RunningDeer (13th November 2022), Sadieblue (15th November 2022), Stephanie (13th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2022), Tintin (4th January 2023), Violet3 (14th November 2022), Yoda (13th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #1579
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 times in 318 posts

Bill what a powerful response. Thinking on it, I realize how much I need to work on changing my perspective. Great word. I realize I’m looking at everything swirling around this world from the perspective of a drowning woman, clinging to a stick to stay afloat. I realize that’s an error in perspective.

I had expected you to respond with something like’ I go for a hike’ or ‘I meditate or pray’. Expecting that from you also illustrates how erroneous my perspective is😉

You took it to a whole different level with your response, a level that is enduring and resonates with a deep calm peace that permeates, rather than reacts.

I have a lot of adjusting to do.
    I sure thank you for sharing this.
    I needed to hear it.

❤️

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), Casey Claar (14th November 2022), Harmony (17th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023), Rosemarie (17th November 2022), RunningDeer (14th November 2022), Sadieblue (15th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2022), Violet3 (14th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #1580
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill, I think you may want to make time for this discussion between Greg Reese and Ben Davidson (that starts at 42 minutes into the podcast):
    https://gregreese.substack.com/p/a-c...vidson#details

I posted it here:
    Greg Reese has a phone conversation with Ben Davidson and put it in a podcast starting at 42 minutes in, along with his comments in the introduction about the conversation, after the fact: https://gregreese.substack.com/p/a-c...vidson#details
    And if you would, please comment on the discussion.
    Thanks.

update: Something which Ben talked about recently, which I think is worth specific mention, has to do with flooding that the pole reversal causes.
    It's so extensive and abrupt that coastlines immediately become extinction zones, and the flooding can cover whole continents, saving for high mountain ranges.
    But the water rises slowly inland, so it's possible to survive in boats or rafts, at least until the waters recede.
    So I expect we will be seeing the ultra-rich building more and more yachts, and it will be interesting to see how they are powered, though that info will probably not be voluntarily forthcoming.
    My guess is that some of them will have sophisticated devices which have not been shared publicely, the kind that Wade Frazier focuses on...
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd November 2022 at 20:36.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), Harmony (17th November 2022), pounamuknight (17th November 2022), Rizotto (1st January 2023), RunningDeer (31st December 2022), Sadieblue (18th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst 1 29 69 79 88 LastLast