+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82 88 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1621
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

You were in something I watched yesterday and I have a question about it.

It's easy to miss the question in the new post section, so since it is Topic related, the question is waiting for you there, Post #13, Theory of Us. Hope that this is fine.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Casey Claar (15th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th April 2023), Franny (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Jambo (19th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th April 2023), Rizotto (18th April 2023), RunningDeer (15th February 2023), Sadieblue (20th February 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #1622
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what your take is on the recent scandal involving the Dalai Lama, Bill. See starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...96#post1552796
    ...and if you have any memories or impressions from your lives as a Tibetan monk that would have any bearing on the controversy.
    Thank you.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (17th May 2023), avid (18th April 2023), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2023), Franny (18th April 2023), graciousb (18th May 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Isserley (18th April 2023), Jambo (19th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Rizotto (18th April 2023), Sadieblue (5th May 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023), Violet3 (19th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #1623
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's been a month since Bill has posted on this thread, but hopefully this will get his attention and a response.
    First I would like to sincerely thank him for his post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1557073
    ...which among other things, is a kind of blow to "hopium", and in support of the very credible and well documented scientific evidence that has been presented on that thread regularly since 2015.

Another post (on a very different issue, but also related to hopium) I would like to bring to Bill's attention (and also to other members who are not aware of this issue) is not one of Bill's, but of mine, and it's here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1557702

That post spotlights a video from "Team Bubba" and features clips from a discussion "Shane The Ruiner" is participating in from a couple of years ago, and the focus is the ongoing scams of Kim Goguen and her cohorts.
    There is also mention made of the Project Avalon forum and the interview of Shane by Kerry Cassidy.

(Long time members of Avalon will remember "Shane the Ruiner" who was getting a lot of attention back in 2015 on the forum, and was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy.
    See this post from Bill which gives links to threads about Shane: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post999534 )

For members not familiar with Kim Goguen, there has been a thread on Avalon focusing on her current scams since 2020 now 84 pages long here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ght=kim+goguen

Bill himself has discredited Goguen as a fraud when approached, BUT that thread has been presenting her as a legitimate source of information all this time.
    ...Even though it has been proven time and time again that her claims are untrue, and she and her cohorts are scammers who have taken money from many, many people under false pretenses over the years with no return to show for it, even leading to bankruptcy for some victims.

My concerns are particularly for those people who may be thinking Goguen is legitimate because they are reading that thread here on Avalon, and for the reputation of Avalon as a source of true, vetted information.

And my hope is that Bill will once again strike a blow against hopium, help to prevent more people from falling victim, and bring more legitimacy back to this forum.

I think it's inappropriate and harmful that Avalon is being used as a venue for presenting Goguen as a legitmate philanthropist and source of information, and I would like to hear Bill's thoughts about that.

Team Bubba is a source of information about scammers like Goguen, and I have been in touch with him. He is aware of what is happening on the forum in relation to this, and has been kind enough to begin presenting regular new videos on his channel about Goguen and her cohorts' scams, which I am posting on the thread I started about a month ago, "Who is Kim Goguen" at:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-is-Kim-Goguen
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Moss Rose (16th May 2023), pabranno (19th May 2023), Sadieblue (20th May 2023), Vangelo (17th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #1624
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    You were in something I watched yesterday and I have a question about it.

It's easy to miss the question in the new post section, so since it is Topic related, the question is waiting for you there, Post #13, Theory of Us. Hope that this is fine.
    First, my apologies for being so disorganized as to miss these recent questions. (Note to self: I really must 'subscribe' to this thread! )

9ideon was asking if I had a comment about Karen Hudes and her remarks about the elongated skull people, whoever they are, and who may (or may not!) be still around. He referenced my rather carefully worded video statement timestamped here.

In answer, I just don't know anything more. And Karen Hudes may (or may not!) be credible.

My own opinion about the elongated skulls, all on display at Brien Foerster's museum in Paracas, Peru, is that while some may well be the result of human deformation of still-growing skulls of children, others are definitely anomalous and have a much enlarged cranial volume — implying a far greater brain size.

I think the evidence is overwhelming that they're real, and are or were from a species of human that's never been officially or formally acknowledged. One of the many unanswered questions is what became of them, i.e. did they become extinct for some unknown reason or, alternatively, went into hiding and are still around, as Karen Hudes claims.

See these two very fascinating Avalon threads: (and there are others, easily found by searching for Paracas in forum posts)
    Here are some photos, copied from this 2015 post of mine: Some of them are not human, or not fully human. On visual inspection, this seems self-evident.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th May 2023), arwen (18th May 2023), avid (18th May 2023), Casey Claar (18th May 2023), ClearWater (18th May 2023), Dumpster Diver (29th May 2023), Ivanhoe (18th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), RunningDeer (18th May 2023), Sadieblue (20th May 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (18th May 2023), Tintin (19th May 2023), Violet3 (19th May 2023), wondering (19th May 2023), Yoda (18th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #1625
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what your take is on the recent scandal involving the Dalai Lama, Bill. See starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...96#post1552796
    Thank you.
    That's a great question. I stopped paying attention to the [current] Dalai Lama a little while ago, when it started to seem as if he was being infected himself with the current 'mind virus'.

Like the Pope, there's a great deal he could be stating clearly and publicly if he truly were a strong and principled moral and ethical religious leader. I do think he was once, but maybe not any more. (And, as a part of the human condition that can affect us all, he's 87 now, almost the same as Pope Francis, and his age may have something to do with it as well. )

...and if you have any memories or impressions from your lives as a Tibetan monk that would have any bearing on the controversy.
    That's a great question as well — and I simply don't. (For others reading this, maybe newer members: I have very clear memories of having been a Tibetan Lama for about 1000 years, ending in 1850 when I consciously decided to be reincarnated in the west.)

It has to be the case that in some of those lives I may have been relatively isolated (living in monasteries in a fairly sheltered environment), though I do remember traveling quite a lot, certainly a little earlier in that period. For whatever reasons, I have no memories of slavery or mistreatment of any Tibetan people... maybe because I just don't recall it, or because I never encountered it, or because it was rare or maybe not happening at all at that time.

Of some interest (but off-topic re this question!) I have distinct memories of living in what later became mythologized as "Shambala". This was a totally real place currently called Shang-Shung, now in ruins and still incredibly hard to get to, way off in the distant far reaches of western Tibet. I know exactly where it is, and there are one or two rare travel articles about it.

I posted about it here, on a great 2013 thread called Describe "Utopia." YOUR own vision, your own version of utopia. I wrote:

~~~
    I was there once, and it has been mythologized as Shambhala. The real name was Shang-Shung, in western Tibet: even now it is extremely hard to get to. Here is a photo of the ruins:

I was there for four lifetimes, in the AD 820-975 period. It was a beautiful, idyllic community of peace, study, meditation and learning. The little paradise -- which was famous for a thousand miles around -- eventually fell into dereliction through natural climate change, when the rains failed.

It gradually became desertified, and in the end nothing would grow there any more. The apricot trees withered, and the barley fields became dust bowls. When the goats and yaks started to give birth to stillborn, because they were so dehydrated, we took that as a sign, and very reluctantly left for good.

The loss was hard for us to understand or accept, but we knew it meant that the seat of learning would spread further as we went our different ways for different reasons.

Other communities were re-founded elsewhere, but nothing matched it. It was a sacred place, and these are not so easily cloned. I have some very vivid memories of those times, and it fully deserved its place in Tibetan legend.

Of course, the exact same thing has happened 1000 years later, as Tibet itself became ruined -- only for its timeless heritage to re-emerge and be sustained elsewhere in the world, for the benefit of all.

10. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th May 2023), Arcturian108 (19th May 2023), arwen (18th May 2023), atman (18th May 2023), avid (18th May 2023), Casey Claar (18th May 2023), ClearWater (18th May 2023), dan33 (23rd May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), happyuk (19th May 2023), Isserley (18th May 2023), Jambo (18th May 2023), lisalu (19th May 2023), Mari (21st May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), onawah (18th May 2023), onevoice (22nd May 2023), Orph (18th May 2023), Peace in Oz (19th May 2023), Rosemarie (20th May 2023), RunningDeer (18th May 2023), Sadieblue (20th May 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023), Tintin (19th May 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (21st May 2023), Violet3 (19th May 2023), wondering (19th May 2023), Yoda (19th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #1626
    Thanks

It's been a month since Bill has posted on this thread, but hopefully this will get his attention and a response.
    First I would like to sincerely thank him for his post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1557073
    ...which among other things, is a kind of blow to "hopium", and in support of the very credible and well documented scientific evidence that has been presented on that thread regularly since 2015.

Another post (on a very different issue, but also related to hopium) I would like to bring to Bill's attention (and also to other members who are not aware of this issue) is not one of Bill's, but of mine, and it's here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1557702

That post spotlights a video from "Team Bubba" and features clips from a discussion "Shane The Ruiner" is participating in from a couple of years ago, and the focus is the ongoing scams of Kim Goguen and her cohorts.
    There is also mention made of the Project Avalon forum and the interview of Shane by Kerry Cassidy.

(Long time members of Avalon will remember "Shane the Ruiner" who was getting a lot of attention back in 2015 on the forum, and was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy.
    See this post from Bill which gives links to threads about Shane: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post999534 )

For members not familiar with Kim Goguen, there has been a thread on Avalon focusing on her current scams since 2020 now 84 pages long here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ght=kim+goguen

Bill himself has discredited Goguen as a fraud when approached, BUT that thread has been presenting her as a legitimate source of information all this time.
    ...Even though it has been proven time and time again that her claims are untrue, and she and her cohorts are scammers who have taken money from many, many people under false pretenses over the years with no return to show for it, even leading to bankruptcy for some victims.

My concerns are particularly for those people who may be thinking Goguen is legitimate because they are reading that thread here on Avalon, and for the reputation of Avalon as a source of true, vetted information.

And my hope is that Bill will once again strike a blow against hopium, help to prevent more people from falling victim, and bring more legitimacy back to this forum.

I think it's inappropriate and harmful that Avalon is being used as a venue for presenting Goguen as a legitmate philanthropist and source of information, and I would like to hear Bill's thoughts about that.

Team Bubba is a source of information about scammers like Goguen, and I have been in touch with him. He is aware of what is happening on the forum in relation to this, and has been kind enough to begin presenting regular new videos on his channel about Goguen and her cohorts' scams, which I am posting on the thread I started about a month ago, "Who is Kim Goguen" at:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-is-Kim-Goguen
    My apologies again! And this is a complex question. I know all about 'hopium', and I feel it has to be handled with very great care.

Many members (and visiting guests, who vastly outnumber the members) are these days under significant personal and emotional pressure for all kinds of real-world reasons. There are many Avalon threads about that, and I feel just one of the forum's important functions is to offer support and encouragement to everyone who needs it, whether we know who they are or not. (See the members-only Support Thread, for instance, where some specific and very difficult personal issues are shared.)

So I don't always find it easy to pour cold water on feel-good claims or shared information that I regard as spurious when examined closely in the cold light of day. I usually just disregard the threads or posts and move on quietly.

I've stated elsewhere that as best I know, I have the view that Kim Goguen is a very presentable and persuasive fraud. I'm pretty certain of that. I'd not bet my entire life on it, but I'd place as much as $1000 on the table, and maybe more. (To me, that's a lot!! )

There seem to me to be so many anomalies and contradictions that the issue is definitely muddied — at least. Just one of those problems, which (it seems to me!) is so preposterous that we really do need to stay reminded about it, is Kim G's claim that the Chinese Navy was 'dematerialized' sometime last year (or maybe it was the year before).

Gwin Ru
    , who I like, respect, count as a close friend, and have known for many years, posted his response here, but in my view that can't possibly hold water. I've not taken issue with it as I don;t want to get into a public (or even a private!) fight with Gwin, and so my stance is to let it all run and eventually readers will come to their own conclusions. I feel no personal need to try to force the issue. It seems harmless to me, unlike a Corey Goode situation where real-world harm was being done to some people.

So — I've simply refrained from posting current photos and videos of Chinese naval vessels each time I see them, which is soon after the US and Taiwanese authorities seem them also. There are so many of those that the WHO is Kim Goguen? thread could be swamped.

Returning to 'hopium' in general, I confess that while I always seek to moderate and balance my public stance on global matters, and always try to find ways of posting both good-news or fun stories, and lightweight but interesting developments of all kinds, privately I find myself increasingly holding a view of what seems to be the fairly likely near future that some might regard as dark and discouraging.

But if required, I could argue, I think maybe fairly persuasively, that there's a lot of evidence that we humans have serious problems right now, maybe more serious than we've ever encountered before.

I've shared several times over the years the analogy that being a mountaineer (as many know), I've many times found myself in quite serious situations. In those predicaments one has to face reality square-on and then take stock — as a result of which one's best equipped to make the optimum decisions. (And in the high mountains, that can really save lives.)

Crossing one's fingers and ignoring real-world factors like bad weather, imminent nightfall, shortage of food or water, poor show conditions, or danger of rockfall, isn't a good survival strategy. Facts are important.

My own evaluation of the real nature of the current human predicament is an ongoing personal project. It really is, and I think about, read, research, and make notes about it literally every day. There are many many, MANY indications that it's all going to get worse before it gets better, and I don't think there's any deus ex machina that's going to save the day — not Kim Goguen, or even the ETs.

I do think there's evidence that some ETs have been trying to warn us of what lies ahead, an in-depth topic in itself that deserves it own thread and is way beyond the scope of this one post. My own provisional view, in a condensed bulletpoint summary, is that the dangers are these:
    • The escalation into a kinetic World War 3. (As best I can see, Russia and China would survive, North America and Europe maybe not.)
    • The ongoing destruction and poisoning of the environment, and the sixth great natural extinction, currently in progress.
    • The 'mind-virus' we see all around us (which I'm now sure is all too real, in the form of a contagious spiritual parasite).
    • What I now think is a very real threat of some kind of 'Fire from the sky' incident, an eerie and disquieting common independent theme in MANY prophecies, visions and information reported in the threads The Third Secret of Fatima and The Visions of Father Oliveira. as well as Ed Dames - The Killshot and Remote Viewing, and sporadic information from many ET contactees and abductees, besides warnings from competent geologists like Dr Robert Schoch (see this post). A few Avalon members, too, have had their own extraordinary paranormal experiences that seem to corroborate this fully.

12. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th May 2023), Alecs (18th May 2023), Arcturian108 (19th May 2023), arwen (18th May 2023), atman (18th May 2023), avid (19th May 2023), Casey Claar (18th May 2023), ClearWater (18th May 2023), dan33 (23rd May 2023), DNA (19th May 2023), Jambo (18th May 2023), Mari (21st May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2023), mizo (21st May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), onawah (18th May 2023), onevoice (22nd May 2023), pabranno (19th May 2023), RunningDeer (18th May 2023), Sadieblue (20th May 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (18th May 2023), Tintin (19th May 2023), Violet3 (19th May 2023), wondering (19th May 2023), Yoda (19th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #1627
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Gwin Ru
    , who I like, respect, count as a close friend, and have known for many years, posted his response here, but in my view that can't possibly hold water. I've not taken issue with it as I don't want to get into a public (or even a private!) fight with Gwin, and so my stance is to let it all run and eventually readers will come to their own conclusions. I feel no personal need to try to force the issue. It seems harmless to me, unlike a Corey Goode situation where real-world harm was being done to some people.
    Much appreciation and thanks, Bill.

With heart,
    Paula

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (18th May 2023), Arcturian108 (19th May 2023), arwen (18th May 2023), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), ClearWater (18th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), onevoice (22nd May 2023), pabranno (19th May 2023), Sadieblue (20th May 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (18th May 2023), Tintin (19th May 2023), Violet3 (19th May 2023), wondering (19th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #1628
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for your responses, Bill.
    As far as preposterous claims from Goguen go, aside from the one about the dematerialization of the Chinese Navy, there is the one where she has declared herself as "Intermin Head of State" of the entire planet. See:

...She also has claimed that, as such, she is (or will be) in charge of enormous global funds, and that funds will be forthcoming to the people (far beyond what NESARA ever promised, I think).
    ...Even though she charges her followers for her regular online updates currently, and has been known to sell Tshirts and such on her site.
    Another such ridiculous claim is that she has the exact same mitochondria as the "original Eve"--which of course would entitle her to a claim of rulership similar to that of "royalty", only on a much larger scale.
    But there is no lack of ridiculous lies she has told, though her style may be presentable and persuasive, her claims are so full of nonsense it's beyond belief to me that anyone has ever fallen for her (particulary Avalonians!), but sadly, many have and many will continue to until she is stopped.

Aside from the sheer ludicrousness of the claims, which are an embarrassment to me (and will be to other members as well, I'm sure, once they know more) that any space is given to her at all on this forum (other than to be debunked), is the grave harm she has done over the years to many people who have invested in her bogus schemes and of course, received nothing in return, and lost so much that they went into bankruptcy.
    And not the kind of people who can afford that kind of mistake.
    IMHO, that alone is reason enough to disallow space being given here to her fraudulent claims.
    The Team Bubba youtube channel has chronicled such cases of financial victims of Goguen's scams, and I will ask them to point out which podcasts in particular feature more information about that.
    Because no one can accurately reach their own conclusions unless they have enough facts to base them on.
    But I've only just gotten started on posting those behind the scenes events which prove that her hopium is anything but harmless.
    So although it may seem harmless now just to be posting her newsy updates on the forum, I have no doubt she is cooking up another huge scam behind the scenes that will cost her followers a lot more than their subscriptions to her updates, if what she has done in the past is any indication.
    And I sincerely doubt that she has reformed one iota since then.
    So I hope more members will be watching this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-is-Kim-Goguen
    (And will keep in mind that the TEAM BUBBA podcasts are being created primarly, without a lot of resources, by working class men with families to support, so they may not be as seemingly sophisticated and "presentable" as those from Goguen and her cohorts, but they are certainly truthful and sincere.
    (Isn't it amazing how a lot of stolen money can make one seem more "persuasive and presentable"...)
    And thanks for paying attention to this issue!

I've stated elsewhere that as best I know, I have the view that Kim Goguen is a very presentable and persuasive fraud. I'm pretty certain of that. I'd not bet my entire life on it, but I'd place as much as $1000 on the table, and maybe more. (To me, that's a lot!! )

There seem to me to be so many anomalies and contradictions that the issue is definitely muddied — at least. Just one of those problems, which (it seems to me!) is so preposterous that we really do need to stay reminded about it, is Kim G's claim that the Chinese Navy was 'dematerialized' sometime last year (or maybe it was the year before).

So — I've simply refrained from posting current photos and videos of Chinese naval vessels each time I see them, which is soon after the US and Taiwanese authorities seem them also. There are so many of those that the WHO is Kim Goguen? thread could be swamped.
    [/LIST]
    Last edited by onawah; 19th May 2023 at 15:24.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Isserley (19th May 2023), Jambo (19th May 2023), Kryztian (20th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2023), Moss Rose (19th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), pabranno (19th May 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023), Violet3 (19th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #1629
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Thank you.
    That's a great question. I stopped paying attention to the [current] Dalai Lama a little while ago, when it started to seem as if he was being infected himself with the current 'mind virus'.

Like the Pope, there's a great deal he could be stating clearly and publicly if he truly were a strong and principled moral and ethical religious leader. I do think he was once, but maybe not any more. (And, as a part of the human condition that can affect us all, he's 87 now, almost the same as Pope Francis, and his age may have something to do with it as well. )
    Agreed. And here is this (alleged) CIA asset making himself a propagandist by telling everyone to take this injection for "greater benefit".

Maybe the Chinese told everybody the truth about the current Dalai Llama for years but westerners refused to listen? For me this nullifies any good work he might have previously done.
    Last edited by happyuk; 29th May 2023 at 10:54.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Mari (21st May 2023), Moss Rose (19th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), pabranno (20th May 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023), Violet3 (19th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #1630
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,317 times in 269 posts

Off topic, sorry...

wrt to the Dalai Llama and the general issues raised: Especially since 2020, these have been testing times, in multiple ways; with purposive-evil probing for our personal weaknesses and vulnerabilities. And not many have come through without significant failures in some area or another.

Such is life, we All (without exception) fail significantly, sooner or later.

But (from my Christian perspective) this is to be expected (life is about spiritual learning, not attaining perfection); and what really matters is not avoiding all possible failures, but whether we honestly identify and repent our failures. Only by this may we retain our orientation for the side of Good.

What most concerns me (appalls me!) is how very few religious leaders, and (apparently) zero major church institutions, have repented their colossal failures wrt the covid-excused sustained church shut-downs (when churches were most needed), and then with the vax-scam. Or BLM, or climate emergency, or the Ukraine war, or the transagenda - or any of the other major globalist-totalitarian strategies of corruption.

Such failure to repent means that we must assume that those who made wrong initial choices, have subsequently chosen to stay on the side of evil.

Now, back to the main topic, with apologies!...
    Last edited by Bruce G Charlton; 19th May 2023 at 10:08.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Hamish (19th May 2023), happyuk (19th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th May 2023), Mari (21st May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), pabranno (20th May 2023), ronny (21st May 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023), Tintin (19th May 2023), Violet3 (19th May 2023), wondering (19th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #1631
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Bruce G Charlton, wrt your assessment of "religious" leaders since the covid onset: well said and very telling, imo. I think that the "remnant" of spiritual leaders who see things in a very different light must feel discouraged, but then these are also the ones who have the ability and insight to view this plane for what it is, in terms of learning and advancement. Also sorry to veer from the main topic...

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Hamish (19th May 2023), Mari (21st May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), pabranno (20th May 2023), RunningDeer (19th May 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #1632
    Thanks

As far as preposterous claims from Goguen go, aside from the one about the dematerialization of the Chinese Navy, there is the one where she has declared herself as "Interim Head of State" of the entire planet. See:
    My view about claims like this is while they're almost impossible to disprove (rather like Derek Johnson and others presenting evidence that Trump is still the real US Commander-in-Chief), one has to look for visible corroborations in the real world.

If Trump really were the behind-the-scenes commander of (say) the US military, this seems to me to be inconsistent with senior military officers now beating the war drums against China (a crazy idea that Trump would never support), let alone the continuing military support being given to Ukraine. And let's not even talk about the Nord Stream sabotage, or even the Mexican border debacle.

Trump would never support any of those stances or actions, and yet (if he really does have more power and influence than the public is aware of), he seems to be doing nothing about any of them. So I feel compelled to pay attention to what seem to be reliably reported political and geopolitical developments, none of them good or in the US's true interests.

That was a little long (and wasn't part of onawah's question!), but readers may get the point. Exactly the same seems to apply regarding Kim Goguen.

If she's really the "Interim Head of State" of the entire planet, I see no evidence that she's doing a single effective thing to change or mitigate any of the serious real-world situations we see escalating all around us.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th May 2023), Arcturian108 (19th May 2023), Casey Claar (19th May 2023), ClearWater (19th May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Hamish (19th May 2023), kudzy (19th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), onawah (19th May 2023), pabranno (20th May 2023), Sadieblue (20th May 2023), Stephanie (19th May 2023), Tintin (19th May 2023), Yoda (19th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #1633
    Language
    English
    Thanks

However, in Trump's case, he was actually elected POTUS whereas Goguen has nothing whatsoever in her background that would qualify her for anything much at all, and is a complete unknown except for her scams.
    And Kim Goguen is probably not even her real name.
    As for her claim about her being a mitochondrial match for the original Eve, what sort of scientific basis could possibly support such a ridiculous claim?
    But that list of absurdities just goes on and on....

As far as preposterous claims from Goguen go, aside from the one about the dematerialization of the Chinese Navy, there is the one where she has declared herself as "Interim Head of State" of the entire planet. See:
    My view about claims like this is while they're almost impossible to disprove (rather like Derek Johnson and others presenting evidence that Trump is still the real US Commander-in-Chief), one has to look for visible corroborations in the real world.

If Trump really were the behind-the-scenes commander of (say) the US military, this seems to me to be inconsistent with senior military officers now beating the war drums against China (a crazy idea that Trump would never support), let alone the continuing military support being given to Ukraine. And let's not even talk about the Nord Stream sabotage, or even the Mexican border debacle.

Trump would never support any of those stances or actions, and yet (if he really does have more power and influence than the public is aware of), he seems to be doing nothing about any of them. So I feel compelled to pay attention to what seem to be reliably reported political and geopolitical developments, none of them good or in the US's true interests.

That was a little long (and wasn't part of onawah's question!), but readers may get the point. Exactly the same seems to apply regarding Kim Goguen.

If she's really the "Interim Head of State" of the entire planet, I see no evidence that she's doing a single effective thing to change or mitigate any of the serious real-world situations we see escalating all around us.
    Last edited by onawah; 20th May 2023 at 03:03.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2023), Mari (21st May 2023), Moss Rose (19th May 2023), pabranno (20th May 2023), Stephanie (21st May 2023)

27. Link to Post #1634
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 times in 159 posts

"I have very clear memories of having been a Tibetan Lama for about 1000 years, ending in 1850 when I consciously decided to be reincarnated in the west."

"I have distinct memories of living in what later became mythologized as "Shambala". This was a totally real place currently called Shang-Shung "

I was there for four lifetimes, in the AD 820-975 period. It was a beautiful, idyllic community of peace, study, meditation and learning.
    I know from past posts by yourself over the years, you have said you have remembrance of some of your past lives, but I'm not aware of having read any details about them.
    Given how fascinating what you've mentioned in the above post is, are there any threads on PA where you talk about your past lives?
    Last edited by Jambo; 20th May 2023 at 11:20. Reason: spelling

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Casey Claar (19th May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Mari (21st May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), pabranno (20th May 2023), Sadieblue (20th May 2023), Stephanie (21st May 2023)

29. Link to Post #1635
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jambo (here)
    I know from past posts by yourself over the years, you have said you have remembrance of some of your past lives, but I'm not aware of having read any details about them.
    Given how fascinating what you've mentioned in the above post, are there any threads on PA where you talk about your past lives?
    Here's part of my post #715, on this thread a couple of years ago:

~~~

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Dear Bill: I have wanted to ask you whether you would share your memory of your other lives with (me) us. If you have done so already and it is in the Archive, would you tell me where to find it? With these memories and your level headed mind, what do you think is really going on? Are we being taken for a ride or are those memories a reality we can trust?
    I think there are a couple of axioms here which are important.
    1. Don't believe (or necessarily believe) anything that anyone tells you. That includes 'readers' who might do this 'professionally'. It has to come from within yourself.
    2. If there's emotion associated with the apparent memory, or flashes of memory, then that's often in indicator of reality.

I've written now and then about my own past lives, but they're all in different places. I've never actually listed them out. And of course, that list is very incomplete. But I no longer have all that much attention or curiosity about the gaps.

Here's a brief summary, the most recent at the top. Some of the dates are approximate.
    • 1925—1953: An architect's assistant in Hamilton, Ontario. I was abducted in Sept 1948 (a significant event), and I've written about that here.
    • 1902—1024: Andrew 'Sandy' Irvine, the second person to climb Everest. (A few feet behind the great George Mallory. See here.)
    • 1850—c.1900: Reincarnated in the west for the first time. A catastrophic failure of a life. (OMG!) See here.
    • 820—1850: A successive reincarnating lineage of Tibetan Lamas. (The first three lifetimes, c.820—c.975, were in Shang-Shung, an idyllic center of teaching in south-west Tibet, which was later mythologized as 'Shambhala'. See here.
      ~~ 734—820: no recall
    • c.650—734: Jasaw Chan K'awiil I (in Tikal). See this Wiki page.
      ~~ 253—c.650: no recall
    • 184—253: Origen of Alexandria. See this Wiki page.
      ~~ c.50—184: no recall
    • c.0 — c.50: A large, affable, bearded, Jewish priest, with large hands and who always wore brown, who lived in Narbonne and took good care of Mary Magdalene when she and her two children landed there in the South of France. Not a historical figure, and I don't know his name.
    Before that (on this planet!), I have much less info. When I was watching the movie Troy, one brief scene there triggered vivid memories of my watching grief-stricken and helpless as the Great Library of Alexandria burned. But I have no recall of anything else in that life, nor who I was.

I do suspect I know something about the great catastrophe of 12,800 years ago, but I may have been watching from afar, not directly involved. I don't know.

Prior to that, I have many memories of events and situations on other planets, going back some 60+ million years.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (19th May 2023), Arcturian108 (19th May 2023), Casey Claar (19th May 2023), ClearWater (19th May 2023), DNA (21st May 2023), Jambo (19th May 2023), kudzy (21st May 2023), lisalu (19th May 2023), Mari (21st May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st May 2023), Miller (19th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), onawah (19th May 2023), onevoice (19th May 2023), Stephanie (21st May 2023), Yoda (19th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #1636
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm afraid you are wrong about the pro-Goguen thread being harmless, Bill.
    It is very much like a Corey Goode situation where real-world harm is being done to people, and that has been going on for years.
    People have been donating to Goguen's non-existing projects, buying bogus insurance, and other scams for years now according to Team Bubba (such as Randy Maugans and Shane Bales) and others of less renown.
    Some reportedly donated their stimulus checks, so that tells you a bit about how little they had to start with, and as Team Bubba has reported consistently, some have gone bankrupt as a result.
    It won't take much time to peruse the Who is Kim Goguen thread or the Team Bubba youtube page to see that is the case, quite clearly.
    And I have asked Team Bubba to please post more accounts of such cases, or direct me to the older ones they've already posted, which I'm sure they will do, and I will post them on the Who is Kim Goguen thread ongoing.
    Unfortunately, the victims are not the kind of people to be able to afford lawyers or investigators to prove what harm has been done.
    But the evidence continues to accumulate.
    Unless the only evidence you really consider to be conclusive is to see her fined or behind bars, though even Goode isn't behind bars yet.
    But I think discernment plays a part in knowing the truth from the false, and that a lot of us here on the forum have honed our discernment quite well.
    You might want to start here with the report about how Goguen saved us all from COVID and work forward:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1558250

Gwin Ru[/URL], who I like, respect, count as a close friend, and have known for many years, posted his response here, but in my view that can't possibly hold water. I've not taken issue with it as I don;t want to get into a public (or even a private!) fight with Gwin, and so my stance is to let it all run and eventually readers will come to their own conclusions. I feel no personal need to try to force the issue. It seems harmless to me, unlike a Corey Goode situation where real-world harm was being done to some people.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st May 2023 at 18:27.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2023), Moss Rose (19th May 2023), Perdido (20th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #1637
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi again, Bill. You posted this in 2016 about Dr. Steven Greer:
    "Greer has stated on record the following. All of the statements are false.
    'There are no ETs that don't have the human race's best interests at heart.
    There are no ET abductions.
    The US government has no current communication with any ET race.'
    For this and other reasons, Project Avalon cannot support the work of Steven Greer as either well-intentioned or reliable."
    That was posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1068017

Greer has announced a new upcoming Disclosure Project Press Conference in D.C. and was just interviewed here talking about ETs, UFOs, Zero Point technology and more:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ja4jEhBXWo

(Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1558458)

Greer also announced a new film coming soon. Trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3xI-DPLdWI

I had my doubts about Greer too, but he drifted off my radar, so I don't really have an opinion these days.
    But this new project looks good, on the surface at least.
    My question is, where do you stand on his legitimacy now, and how does this new Disclosure Project strike you?
    Do you have any behind the scenes info about it?
    Thanks again.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st May 2023 at 00:38.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (21st May 2023), Bill Ryan (21st May 2023), Hamish (21st May 2023), Kryztian (21st May 2023), Michi (21st May 2023), Miller (21st May 2023)

35. Link to Post #1638
    Thanks

I had my doubts about Greer too, but he drifted off my radar, so I don't really have an opinion these days.
    My question is, where do you stand on his legitimacy now, and how does this new Disclosure Project strike you?
    No behind-the-scenes info. But your question about Steven Greer is a very good one. I was severely critical of him a few years ago, and Avalon threads about Greer are easy to find.

There was extremely good reason for that. But then as I continued to listen to him more recently I strongly sensed that something had changed significantly for the better. It was like something that had infected him (or maybe even taken him over in some way) had left, or had somehow been lifted or removed. I know for sure I wasn't wrong about him earlier, and I don't know how or why the change happened. That's really all I can say.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st May 2023 at 10:39.

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (22nd May 2023), Alan (21st May 2023), charlesfrith (22nd May 2023), Franny (27th May 2023), Hamish (21st May 2023), Kryztian (21st May 2023), kudzy (21st May 2023), Mari (21st May 2023), Michi (21st May 2023), Miller (21st May 2023), mountain_jim (21st May 2023), onawah (21st May 2023), onevoice (21st May 2023), RunningDeer (21st May 2023), Stephanie (21st May 2023), Yoda (21st May 2023)

37. Link to Post #1639
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

No behind-the-scenes info. But your question about Steven Greer is a very good one. I was severely critical of him a few years ago, and Avalon threads about Greer are easy to find.

There was extremely good reason for that. But then as I continued to listen to him more recently I strongly sensed that something had changed significantly for the better. It was like something that had infected him (or maybe even taken him over in some way) had left, or had somehow been lifted or removed. I know for sure I wasn't wrong about him earlier, and I don't know how or why the change happened. That's really all I can say.

Strange you say that, I feel that way about Billy Carson, and I REALLY don't/didn't like him. The community 'hounds' are even getting together to 'expose' him the last 6 months. Yet.. a series of videos he has recently presented were actually 100% accurate for once. How very strange indeed. I sense a change also.

Reminds me of a similar thing going on with Kanye West. By the way, the explosions I saw did happen finally. One in Ukraine (Uranium) and one in Palestine (small mushroom cloud explosion the the size of an office building). The Palestine video I can't find anymore, I wish I saved it, because I never told anybody I had always seen a small explosion and a big one.. it confused me and I thought it was one event.

Sorry to stray off topic in the second paragraph there, but I needed to get that last part out.

To direct back to the thread topic, I would like to know what you think of what I have just said in both paragraphs? That is my question.
    Last edited by 7alon; 22nd May 2023 at 04:08.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Franny (27th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #1640
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Cool Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

I did see this the first time and thought how synchronous, but now I'm here the second time, I should share my chats with Microsoft Aye who is on very good form here but still, telling me about the book I'm reading.Click image for larger version

Name:	Web capture_15-5-2023_184042_www.bing.com literature 01.jpeg
Views:	33
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	50947
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82 88 LastLast