+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst 1 34 74 84 88 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1661
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,310 times in 8,665 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

I would suspect the Solar Warden tagged Secret Space Program is part of Dolan's coined phrase 'Breakaway Civilization'. Searching for those terms, I see that Peter Fuller created a solar-warden.com website to write about that idea/association and related ideas/info and associated with his(?) movie which appears to propose Solar Warden is defending the planet against alien incursion. Or so my quick 5 minute (thorough ) research indicates.

https://www.solar-warden.com/post/th...y-civilization

Quote Peter Fuller
    Aug 8, 2020
    5 min read

THE BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION

Okay, I know I’ve been promising this for a while, so now here it is.

UFO researcher Richard Dolan coined the phrase, “Breakaway Civilization” in his book, “UFOs & the National Security State: The Cover-up Exposed – 1973-1991.” Here is how he presented his original proposal, “If we … consider the possibility of covert breakthroughs in propulsion technology, and the “off the grid” nature of the deep-black world itself, we come to the possibility that we are dealing with, in effect, a “breakaway civilization.” One with loose connections at various points to the open civilizations of humanity, but with great independence, secrecy, and a monopoly of certain key scientific secrets. The history of the Cold War showed that separate infrastructures could, to some extent, evolve. Western politics, economy, science, and culture developed along paths that were different from those in the Soviet Union or China. Important breakthroughs occurred in secret – stealth being a prominent example. Granted, the level of separation implied for a breakaway civilization would be vastly greater than any Cold War examples. In principle, however, such a development is possible, and responsible research must consider the strength of supporting evidence and clues.”

In my opinion, this is not a new concept. One of the earliest examples of a breakaway civilization has to be the lost continent of Atlantis. Plato wrote that Atlantis was an advanced civilization that existed in the distant past (some 9,000 years before his time) that possessed technology far in advance of the rest of the world. Whether Atlantis actually existed is the topic of debate even today, but at least the idea of a breakaway civilization existed as far back as 360 B.C.

Then there is the medieval Kingdom of Magonia. According to Bishop Abogard of Lyon (9th century), Magonia was a cloud realm where the inhabitants were said to travel through the sky in airships – a technology that wouldn’t be developed by ground dwellers for another 1,000 years. The Bishop described them as humans like ourselves, and from time to time they would invite those living on the ground up to their cloud kingdom. Jacques Vallee mentions this breakaway civilization in his Book, “Passport to Magonia,” and compares it to the modern UFO abduction phenomena.

Another example would be Jules Verne’s novel, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Captain Nemo and his crew possessed technology – namely the submarine Nautilus – that was far ahead of the rest of the world. While Verne hadn’t envisioned torpedoes, his submarine was powered by electricity, a technology not yet fully developed in 1870, the year his novel was written – a full decade before Canadian inventors Woodward and Evans sold their patent for the incandescent light bulb to Thomas Edison.

There are other examples, but you get my point. Even though they are fictitious, these examples support the possibility of a breakaway civilization existing in our time. Dolan is one the foremost UFO researchers today, and his evidence strongly supports such a body. His evidence shows that as early as the 1940s, there was an effort by a clandestine group to develop technology such as anti-gravity propulsion, zero-point energy and much, much more. I try to keep my blogs fairly short, so I won’t go into all of the details here, but suffice it to say the evidence for this development of advanced technology is overwhelming. To sum it up, the late Ben Rich, former Head of Lockheed Skunkworks said, “We have things in the desert (Area 51) that are 50 years ahead of anything you can imagine. If you’ve seen it on Star Wars or Star Trek, we’ve been there, done that, or decided it wasn’t worth the effort.”

On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld announced that the Pentagon couldn’t account for 2.3 trillion dollars (yes, trillion). The next day the twin towers and the pentagon were attacked, and Rumsfeld’s statement got lost in the news cycle as it focused on the tragedy of 911. Over the years, that sum would climb to an unprecedented amount when in December of 2017, Dr. Mark Skidmore would announce on USAWatchdog that a total of 21 trillion dollars was missing from the US Federal budget – ten times the amount mentioned by Rumsfeld in 2001. That’s a lot of zeros, folks!

So where did all that money go? The money was funneled into black budgets, those accounts that have no congressional oversight and who don’t have to report what they were spent on to anyone in the Pentagon, Congress, or the White House. Experts like Catherine Austin Fitts believe the money was spent on the secret space program, and by extension, the breakaway civilization, since it comprises a large part of that group.

But what exactly is this breakaway civilization? Yes, it runs the secret space program, but what does a breakaway civilization look like? In simple terms, it is a separately evolving, covert, technologically advanced community with trillions of dollars (21 to be exact) at its disposal that has been siphoned off of our host society. While much of the breakaway civilization is centered in the United States, it has also integrated itself into allied governments around the world. It is what President Eisenhower called the “Military-Industrial Complex” in his farewell speech before leaving office, warning that it was breaking away from constitutional controls. What makes it a “breakaway” civilization is the fact that it has developed advanced technology it refuses to share with the rest of humanity, and uses that technology to separate itself from us. It has been suggested that the separation will eventually become physical, as it will use that advanced technology to establish itself elsewhere in the solar system or the universe while those of us who are left behind destroy ourselves in a global conflict. Think, “Alternative Three.”

While there have been whistleblowers – many of them fake – it is virtually impossible to pierce their cloak of darkness. Their advanced technology ensures their covert existence remains just that.

So where does that leave you and me? Unless we have a skill they can exploit, it leaves us out of the loop. The late Ben Rich summed it up (once more) like this – “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity …”

There was a lot of talk in the early 1950s about anti-gravity propulsion, and everyone alive then expected that by the mid-1960s they would be travelling to and from work like George Jetson. Yet here it is 2020 – 55 years later – and we’re still driving gas-guzzlers, and SpaceX just launched a capsule into orbit with the same technology that the Gemini missions used in 1965, including the splashdown of a two-man capsule. As Ben Rich said, it appears that this breakaway civilization is not going to give up their secrets anytime soon.

It’s too bad. Just think what a better place the world would be for everyone if they did.
    a reviewer's take on Dolan's The Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization (Richard Dolan Lecture Series) Paperback – August 16, 2016

Quote If you haven't read anything about UFOs, the "breakaway civilization", and related secrecy and strangeness for a while, this small book (68 pages of main text) is a pretty good recap and catch-up. Dolan takes a little while to get up to speed, spending a considerable portion of the book on background and substantiation of government and intelligence agency awareness of, and secrecy and denial about, the UFO phenomenon, and the likelihood that recovered UFO/alien technology was what enabled the "breakaway", before getting into the meatier topics.

Dolan says "it appears that there are multiple space programs operating in a clandestine manner" but disappointingly, at least to me, he doesn't even speculate about what any of these various secret programs might be **doing**. Instead he focuses on their probable means of financing and security measures. He emphasizes that the breakaway "civilization", including its secret space ventures, is "not a situation in which things are on 'the up-and-up' and it is simply a case of a secret program that the public doesn't know about." It's a corrupt, criminal cartel by any and every legal and moral standard, and it almost sounds as if the 'secret system's' initiates fear the wrath of the people, if they ever learn the truth, even more than they fear the UFO phenomenon the breakaway complex was ostensibly created to face.

(This is not part of Dolan's speculations, but after reading "The Secret Space Program" I can almost envision a situation where 'disclosure' happens -- and to escape the backlash from humanity at large, the "breakaway" club capitulates to or goes over to the alien/UFO side...)

Dolan feels the UFO phenomenon is the "core" and the "gold mine" of the alternative paradigm, and suggests that secrecy/security for the breakaway-ers is the main force behind the drive to create a global totalitarian police state. That's where the "small window" comes in; it appears to me that the UFO phenomenon/breakaway culture is one facet of an even larger and stranger situation in which the breakaway "civilization" is allied with, or being manipulated by, a hidden elite that has been around and up to shady tricks for much longer than Earth's militaries, corporations, and intelligence agencies have concerned themselves with the modern UFO phenomenon. (I refer you to, for example, Joseph Farrell's books on the subject.) The UFO situation is a useful excuse or trigger point for something -- totalitarianism -- some people have had as a goal for a very long time.

Nevertheless, bearing in mind this book is a short summary and update, it's a worthwhile and provocative read. Plus, a mention here sent me to YouTube to the video clip of George Carlin's "It's a big club, and you ain't in it" (also known as "Who Really Controls America"), three minutes of uncomfortable truth that every American should listen to at least once a day...
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd June 2023 at 17:05.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2023), dan33 (6th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), DNA (2nd June 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), pounamuknight (5th June 2023), RunningDeer (2nd June 2023), Sadieblue (7th June 2023), Stephanie (12th July 2023), Vangelo (2nd June 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023), Yoda (2nd June 2023)

3. Link to Post #1662
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,948 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I would suspect the Solar Warden tagged Secret Space Program is part of Dolan's coined phrase 'Breakaway Civilization'. Searching for those terms, I see that Peter Fuller created a solar-warden.com website to write about that idea/association and related ideas/info and associated with his(?) movie which appears to propose Solar Warden is defending the planet against alien incursion. Or so my quick 5 minute (thorough ) research indicates.

I hear you.
    So this breakaway civilization consists of a banking contingent ie the federal reserve, a production contingent ie Mcdonall Douglass, Dyncorp, Haliburton and a shadow government that knows what is going on and goes back and forth between the solar warden and the elected government.

What level of power on earth gets you a ticket into this program?

Is solar warden powerful? Do they truly exert power over our solar system and control incoming traffic. Or are they simply a pimply faced hall monitor yelling for you to stop in your school hallway with no real authority or power?

I suppose part of me was hoping this vestige of humanity would help. Help the human race as a whole. But it would appear they are just another assett to those in power on this planet.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2023), dan33 (6th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (25th June 2023), mountain_jim (3rd June 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), Patient (25th June 2023), pounamuknight (5th June 2023), RunningDeer (3rd June 2023), Sadieblue (7th June 2023), Stephanie (12th July 2023), Vangelo (3rd June 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #1663
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I read all 3 Solar Warden books mentioned above, and aside from the typical "Top Gun" vibe, where one Pilot or Driver, breaks rank and does the unexpected, with varying degrees of success, the typical love story, and some suggestive tidbits of how and where the program originated? I found the books to be entertaining...

The story follows the German line of the theory of how the space program originated...

I wish more would have conversations about THOSE topics, rather than whether this fleet exists at this point, as I believe if we begin to hit on some actual nerves about the program, or truths, perhaps some who are aware of such things would begin to try to debunk THOSE things, when they don't suit the narrative, and as such disclosure would of course, happen more quickly...

Just my opinions on the topic. Sorry to derail your thread Bill... But do you think if we start discussing craft, possible other issues and such could this be a better direction to force the hands of those wanting to keep a lid on the topic? So that they get their narrative laid out?

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Alecs (13th July 2023), Bill Ryan (12th July 2023), Casey Claar (5th June 2023), dan33 (6th June 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), DNA (12th July 2023), Harmony (25th June 2023), Mari (12th July 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), pounamuknight (17th July 2023), RunningDeer (6th June 2023), Sadieblue (7th June 2023), Stephanie (12th July 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Yoda (28th August 2023)

7. Link to Post #1664
    Thanks

I think we are thinking like a media stream or in the same way as a social network. We have to be able to analyze what is real or plausible within the environment we live in.
    Most of us didn't grow up with the internet. In my case, I learn from books, living among people, away from cell phones or television.
    I can proudly say that I grew up creating my own toys and imagining what it would be like to live among the stars. I never looked at my feet but always where my eyes could see the farthest.
    History repeats itself and we live in a loop. Let's review what has already been experienced and if perhaps there is something new, we have to learn to not make new "old" mistakes".
    Cheers
    All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes that a thing is no poison.
    (Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim)

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to korgh For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (12th July 2023), Mari (12th July 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), pounamuknight (17th July 2023), RunningDeer (25th June 2023), Sadieblue (13th July 2023), Stephanie (12th July 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023)

9. Link to Post #1665
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

Quoted from a different thread:

'I'm now going to close down for the evening and watch the new Indiana Jones movie. I'm told it's dreadful... but I'm not going to take that on belief until I check it out for myself.'

Was the movie worth watching?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (12th July 2023), Matthew (12th July 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), pounamuknight (17th July 2023), RunningDeer (12th July 2023), Sadieblue (13th July 2023), Stephanie (12th July 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023)

11. Link to Post #1666
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,488 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)

'I'm now going to close down for the evening and watch the new Indiana Jones movie. I'm told it's dreadful... but I'm not going to take that on belief until I check it out for myself.'

Ha. So far, yes, absolutely. I was impressed how in flashback scenes Indy was digitally age-regressed, extremely convincingly too. And others had complained about the long chase scenes, but I was struck with their creativity, several times over. (Indy riding a galloping horse on a subway track with a train approaching? That's never been done before. )

The plot is centered around the Antikythera Mechanism, which of course is a real and most fascinating thing. See this Avalon thread:
    That's what the 'Dial of Destiny' is, and the thesis is that it was actually invented by the Greek super-genius Archimedes, having discovered that it can predict not only astronomical movements, but also rifts in time.

Indy can't really believe this at first. At one point, he yells:
    "Archimedes was a mathematician, not a magician!!"
    And of course a whole bunch of people, including the CIA and the Nazis, are after this thing. But I paused halfway through as it's a long movie, nearly two and a half hours. I'll definitely continue with Part Two tonight.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th July 2023 at 14:14.

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (18th July 2023), charlesfrith (25th July 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), DNA (12th July 2023), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th July 2023), Harmony (12th July 2023), kudzy (12th July 2023), Mari (12th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2023), Matthew (12th July 2023), mizo (12th July 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), pounamuknight (17th July 2023), RunningDeer (12th July 2023), Sadieblue (13th July 2023), Sirus (13th July 2023), Stephanie (12th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (12th July 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th July 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Violet3 (13th July 2023), Yoda (13th July 2023)

13. Link to Post #1667
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Good Morning Bill...

I was just curious, many people ask you questions and stop once they get a yes or no.... I have been wanting to ask you about Solar Warden. I believe it absolutely exists, and I know that you do as well... And I am just curious if you ever intend to share what you have learned about the program, aside from the fact that it does indeed exist? Have you been given any details about the program that you are willing to share at this point?

I only ask as it seems as if there would be a large need for personnel in such a program, and if the information came out that it does exist, perhaps it would be easier to recruit for such a program... It seems to me the waves of contacts have slowed a bit, and abductions are not happening as often, which would indicate that the program is very useful...

I just wanted your thoughts on such things, if you wish to share anything?
    I as well think something like this exists.
    Especially considering the Garry McKinnon interview you guys did.

I want to piggy back on Denise's question.

What responsibility does this solar warden outfit play in global politics?
    Who owns and or controls it?
    Has it possibly become self governed?
    Is solar warden beholden to any world government,, shadow or legitimate?
    Would Solar Warden participate in a potential world war 3 scenario and if so for who?
    For all the USA has done in initiating, funding and constructing solar warden I get the feeling there is no sense of country and or of being controlled in so far as solar warden is concerned.

Good day.
    Great questions. And my most sincere apologies for the very late reply.

I often wrestle with this, and I have no crystal clear ready answers. It does seem that the 'Breakaway Civilization' (which I'm convinced is very real) is somehow detached from most mundane global affairs (even major wars and geopolitical events), and seems to be funded from tens of trillions of $$$ siphoned off from the US financial system.

And there are many claims that this isn't just an American endeavor, but a multinational one, also featuring the Russians, some Europeans, and possibly the Chinese. I can believe that too, but I have zero idea how this interfaces with the geopolitical tensions we read about every day, which (at that lower level) also seem very real.

I'm also convinced that MJ-12 (or whatever it's called now, some suggest 'Zodiac') was and is very real, and may well be masterminding a whole high-level bunch of things. There's strong evidence (see the Admiral Wilson document, for instance) that the real power may lie in private corporations. With enough legal firewalls, and huge amounts of under-the-table funding, they can do almost anything they want.

If SpaceX can build and launch regular rocket-powered Starships, in several years' time maybe reaching the moon with astronauts on board, it could very well be that Lockheed has already done the same thing (and MUCH MUCH more) as far back as 30 years ago. If I were asked to place a bet, I'd put $100 on the table that this is where Solar Warden all comes from.

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (12th July 2023), arwen (12th July 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), DNA (12th July 2023), Harmony (15th July 2023), Icare (13th July 2023), kudzy (12th July 2023), Mari (12th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2023), Matthew (12th July 2023), mizo (12th July 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), onawah (12th July 2023), pounamuknight (17th July 2023), RunningDeer (12th July 2023), Sadieblue (13th July 2023), Stephanie (12th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (12th July 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Violet3 (13th July 2023), Yoda (13th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #1668
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Ha. So far, yes, absolutely.
    [...]
    But I paused halfway through as it's a long movie, nearly two and a half hours.
    Update:
    Well, this shouldn't be a thread to discuss the Indy Franchise. But the rest of the movie was indeed dreadful. It spiraled rapidly into the garbage can in the second half, was 45 minutes too long, Indy somehow turned into a wimp, and the heroine(??), played by Phoebe Waller-Bridge, became more and more obnoxious. By the end I never EVER wanted to see her in any movie ever again.

Give it a miss. It shouldn't have been made. 2/10.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th July 2023 at 22:30.

16. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (15th July 2023), Anna70 (18th July 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Hamish (15th July 2023), happyuk (20th July 2023), Harmony (15th July 2023), Jad (15th July 2023), Jambo (27th August 2023), Kryztian (15th July 2023), kudzy (15th July 2023), Mari (15th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th July 2023), Matthew (22nd July 2023), Miller (28th August 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), onawah (14th July 2023), onevoice (15th July 2023), Patient (15th July 2023), pounamuknight (17th July 2023), RunningDeer (15th July 2023), Sadieblue (23rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th July 2023), Tintin (9th August 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th July 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Yoda (15th July 2023), ZenBaller (15th July 2023)

17. Link to Post #1669
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello Bill, my name is Ade and I'm a lifetime contactee who is ready to speak out with my story. I have had experiences with various non humans, including Reptilians, Greys and a shared consciousness experience with a Mantid, I've seen shadow beings and triangular craft, and told about the true nature of reality. I was born at RAF Cosford, and during a CT scan I saw a grain of rice shadow in my brain. I have been interviewed 4 times by the Bases Project, and would love to know if there are any interviewers out there that would be interested in hearing my story. Any suggestions welcome.

Oh, and I've also witnessed the secret space program and fired a plasma weapon..and had recall of being used as a super soldier/bounty hunter by the military despite never being in the military. (I think half of my problem is that there is too much stuff, and people think, he can't possibly have had all those experiences! But I have. I also want to teach people what I did so they can experience it too).

I've also got a photograph of a huge orb that appeared in my old home.. roughly 1.5 to 2 ft wide..

Every time I contact someone, the email doesnt get through for whatever reason.

I hope you get this message, as I can't see how to start my own thread.

Here is the link to part 4 of my Bases Project interviews https://youtu.be/V1OwMrRn9tU
    Kind regards
    Ade
    Last edited by Ade Morris; 22nd July 2023 at 07:44.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ade Morris For This Post:

avid (22nd July 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (22nd July 2023), Icare (28th August 2023), Kryztian (22nd July 2023), Mari (22nd July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd July 2023), Matthew (22nd July 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), pabranno (22nd July 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (22nd July 2023), Sadieblue (23rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd July 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd July 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), wondering (23rd July 2023), Yoda (28th August 2023)

19. Link to Post #1670
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

Quote Posted by Ade Morris (here)

Here is the link to part 4 of my Bases Project interviews https://youtu.be/V1OwMrRn9tU
    Kind regards
    Ade

Hello Ade and welcome to the forum

Bill will be back on line a little later as he lives in Ecuodor. I am sure he will see your post when he checks the forum in a few hours.

At the top right hand side of each page you will see a circle with FAQ's and Help written inside. Click on that circle and you will find there is a lot information there when you are just starting out.

The first item listed there will be how to start a new thread. Take your time to browse and become familiar with how to find your way around the forum and please send a private message to the moderators with any questions you have or simply post them in the sandbox thread here . There is sure to be a mod or member that will be able to give you some guidance.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Ade Morris (22nd July 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Kryztian (22nd July 2023), Mari (22nd July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd July 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), pabranno (22nd July 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (22nd July 2023), Sadieblue (23rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd July 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd July 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), wondering (23rd July 2023), Yoda (28th August 2023)

21. Link to Post #1671
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Give it a miss.
    It shouldn't have been made. 2/10.

I haven't seen the film, I've only seen the Critical Drinker's review. It's clear the script is more like bad fan-fiction expressing a loner's spiteful fantasy. The same with video games (e.g. The Last Of Us Part 2), Star Trek and Star Wars. Video games saw the inception of this, causing something termed 'Gamergate', which was happening in gaming journalism before woke became obvious in the mainstream. A consolation is that this new film is so bad it's not subtle. Subtle rot is surely worse? Give me a plain obvious lame duck failure over a ninja attack any day.

Sorry
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd July 2023 at 11:01. Reason: fixed quote formatting

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (22nd July 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (22nd July 2023), Jambo (28th August 2023), Kryztian (22nd July 2023), Mari (22nd July 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (22nd July 2023), Sadieblue (23rd July 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), wondering (23rd July 2023)

23. Link to Post #1672
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ade Morris (here)
    Ade, very many thanks, and a very warm welcome to the forum!

As Harmony mentioned just above, here's how to start your own thread, all in the FAQs.section accessible here:

Many members might then reply and comment in all kinds of ways, as it's clearly a major topic in itself. Possible sections might be these, but the mods can very easily move a started thread from one section to another.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ade Morris (22nd July 2023), aoibhghaire (22nd July 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (22nd July 2023), Kryztian (22nd July 2023), Mari (22nd July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd July 2023), Nasu (22nd July 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (22nd July 2023), Sadieblue (23rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd July 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd July 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), wondering (23rd July 2023), Yoda (22nd July 2023)

25. Link to Post #1673
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

From time to time i re-watch old camelot videos just to listen to Bill Ryan's Voice

Your calmness helped me tru awakening but i miss you voice.
    Would you think about making another YT video with your thoughts on where you are now on the subjects we all love.
    to be honest you could also read harry potter i would also listen to that.. but you inner calmness and way of thinking helped me alot in my awakening years so i would like to thank you for that.
    Thank you alot for your work.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Drybones For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2023), Casey Claar (8th August 2023), danstar (9th August 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (8th August 2023), Jambo (18th August 2023), Mari (8th August 2023), Miller (8th August 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (8th August 2023), Sadieblue (12th August 2023), Seeclearly (8th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th August 2023), Sunray (26th August 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Violet3 (9th August 2023), Yoda (28th August 2023)

27. Link to Post #1674
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Drybones (here)
    From time to time i re-watch old camelot videos just to listen to Bill Ryan's Voice

Your calmness helped me tru awakening but i miss you voice.
    Would you think about making another YT video with your thoughts on where you are now on the subjects we all love.
    to be honest you could also read harry potter i would also listen to that.. but you inner calmness and way of thinking helped me alot in my awakening years so i would like to thank you for that.
    Thank you alot for your work.
    That's most extremely kind. A video (or audio!) on "where I am now on the subjects we all love" might be about 20 hours long. Maybe longer! I do confess that I've quite often thought about it.

28. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (17th August 2023), Casey Claar (8th August 2023), ClearWater (8th August 2023), danstar (9th August 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Ewan (8th August 2023), Harmony (8th August 2023), Icare (28th August 2023), Kryztian (8th August 2023), kudzy (8th August 2023), Magnus (12th August 2023), Mari (8th August 2023), Matthew (8th August 2023), Miller (8th August 2023), mountain_jim (27th August 2023), onevoice (8th August 2023), Perdido (12th August 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (8th August 2023), Sadieblue (12th August 2023), Sirus (8th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th August 2023), Sunray (26th August 2023), Tintin (9th August 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Violet3 (9th August 2023), Yoda (8th August 2023)

29. Link to Post #1675
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

might be about 20 hours long. Maybe longer! I do confess that I've quite often thought about it.
    A Don't mention the ______ ! series?

If I recall you thought the title template was a missed opportunity a few years ago. Is it still available?

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alecs (17th August 2023), Bill Ryan (27th August 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (9th August 2023), mountain_jim (27th August 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (16th August 2023), Sadieblue (12th August 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Violet3 (9th August 2023), Yoda (28th August 2023)

31. Link to Post #1676
    United States Avalon Member fulcanelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

What would it take for you, to come back to the USA (perhaps UK, as well?), to do one last set of interviews [with a 4k/HD camera], with folks that you feel are worthy of covering, in the current decade?

While we have a lot of old Camelot material, to reference, there's still much to be discussed with both old & new witnesses, alike. Of course, the Avalon forum is a wonderful, great community that keeps the conversation going.

However, I feel that I'm not alone, in wishing that you - someone we trust, with impeccable character & a history of doing breakthrough interviews - would be willing to do the same, again, albeit in a manner that's conducive to your preferences, these days.

I feel that some old witnesses might "come out of the woodwork", where you to publicly announce you'll start interviewing, again. If circumstances prevented you from traveling to do these interviews, perhaps you'd consider doing them remotely, via youtube live, or the other alternatives...

Lastly, I'm sure there's folks you've never talked to, which you currently might feel have important information, that should be shared with the public.

Is there any hope, that something like this might be in the cards for you/us?

Respectfully,
    fulcanelli
    Last edited by fulcanelli; 15th August 2023 at 21:56.
    "i do not know what i may appear to the world; but to myself, i seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Issac Newton

32. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to fulcanelli For This Post:

Alecs (17th August 2023), Casey Claar (15th August 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (16th August 2023), Jad (16th August 2023), Jambo (18th August 2023), Kryztian (16th August 2023), Mari (27th August 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th August 2023), Miller (15th August 2023), mountain_jim (27th August 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (16th August 2023), Sadieblue (17th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th August 2023), Sunray (26th August 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), wondering (27th August 2023), Yoda (28th August 2023)

33. Link to Post #1677
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 times in 475 posts

Name:  John_Ryan_Pugwash.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  9.8 KB

I couldn't help noticing the remarkable likeness between Bill and John Ryan (creator of English children's tv programme, Captain Pugwash).

Are you by any chance related?

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

avid (26th August 2023), Bill Ryan (27th August 2023), Bruce G Charlton (26th August 2023), Casey Claar (26th August 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Harmony (26th August 2023), Jambo (27th August 2023), leavesoftrees (29th August 2023), Mari (27th August 2023), Miller (27th August 2023), mountain_jim (27th August 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (26th August 2023), Sadieblue (29th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th August 2023), Vangelo (27th August 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), wondering (27th August 2023), Yoda (28th August 2023)

35. Link to Post #1678
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    might be about 20 hours long. Maybe longer! I do confess that I've quite often thought about it.
    A Don't mention the ______ ! series?

If I recall you thought the title template was a missed opportunity a few years ago. Is it still available?
    Do forgive me, but I may need to be reminded of this. Can you expand on your question a little?

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Jambo (27th August 2023), Matthew (27th August 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (27th August 2023), Sadieblue (29th August 2023), Tintin (27th August 2023), wondering (27th August 2023), Yoda (27th August 2023)

37. Link to Post #1679
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)

I couldn't help noticing the remarkable likeness between Bill and John Ryan (creator of English children's tv programme, Captain Pugwash).

Are you by any chance related?
    Ha. No, not a relative.

John Ryan's Wiki page states that he died in 2009 aged 88. That's a nice, friendly photo of him, and I'd be interested to know when it was taken. In contrast, I often look a little less amiable than he does.

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (27th August 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Jambo (27th August 2023), Mari (27th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th August 2023), Miller (28th August 2023), mountain_jim (27th August 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (27th August 2023), Sadieblue (29th August 2023), sunwings (30th August 2023), Tintin (27th August 2023), Vangelo (28th August 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), wondering (27th August 2023), Yoda (27th August 2023)

39. Link to Post #1680
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fulcanelli (here)
    Hi Bill,

What would it take for you, to come back to the USA (perhaps UK, as well?), to do one last set of interviews [with a 4k/HD camera], with folks that you feel are worthy of covering, in the current decade?

While we have a lot of old Camelot material, to reference, there's still much to be discussed with both old & new witnesses, alike. Of course, the Avalon forum is a wonderful, great community that keeps the conversation going.

However, I feel that I'm not alone, in wishing that you - someone we trust, with impeccable character & a history of doing breakthrough interviews - would be willing to do the same, again, albeit in a manner that's conducive to your preferences, these days.

I feel that some old witnesses might "come out of the woodwork", where you to publicly announce you'll start interviewing, again. If circumstances prevented you from traveling to do these interviews, perhaps you'd consider doing them remotely, via youtube live, or the other alternatives...

Lastly, I'm sure there's folks you've never talked to, which you currently might feel have important information, that should be shared with the public.

Is there any hope, that something like this might be in the cards for you/us?

Respectfully,
    fulcanelli
    Thank you so much for this question. After quite a bit of thought, I decided to copy my extensive reply (which is all connected and relevant) to a slightly different question on a members-only thread. I think many who've not seen this might find it interesting.

Right this moment I have no plans to do any more interviews. I enlarged on this a little in my posts #1159 and #1350, which others may also find interesting to read.

Quote Posted by Szymon (here)
    Hi Bill,

Thank you for sharing your personal experiences and for creating this forum. I know it's a big undertaking with time, resources, etc... It has attracted a lot of like-minded people with similar and unexplainable experiences, and most importantly a safe space for communicating without being ridiculed.

The part where the little being materialized over Angi's shoulder. What color was it?

Since that experience has your worldview changed? Do you feel like you have a mission or expect something big to happen in the future?

Cheers,
    Szymon
    Thank you for the questions!

The part where the little being materialized over Angi's shoulder. What color was it?
    The lighting in the room was subdued, but there was plenty enough to see without the light being switched on. The being's skin was kind of human-colored. Not gray, or green, or anything else that was unusual.
    Since that experience has your worldview changed? Do you feel like you have a mission or expect something big to happen in the future?
    That's a much more nuanced question to consider. Yes, it totally changed my worldview, and as I tried to describe, shortly following that being's appearance unfolded a domino-chain of other events that locked it all into place that, culminating in the awareness that for reasons unknown I was (as it were) the center or focus of some kind of project, rather like an unknowing asset that had not one handler but two, and had only just found out about them both.

I felt that my active 'mission' only materialized quite a bit later, when Camelot started in 2006 and I was suddenly catapulted into the public arena, modest though that was. (The precursor of that was my being catapulted into being the public portal for the Serpo releases, which was equally unplanned. That was in November 2005.)

Prior to all that, for quite a long time, I'd been totally aware of most things that would now be called 'alternative', but I'd never had a public voice — not that I ever wanted one. For instance, I was closely following John Lear, Bill Cooper and Bob Lazar back in the late 1980s and early 90s in real time when all that was happening, and had been devouringUFO books since I was a young teenager.

And the same with events and experiences in other alternative areas as well: Rife, Tesla, Bigfoot, Ancient civilizations, Remote viewing, Psychic phenomena, Past lives, and much much more. I was always a generalist, and had always felt that I knew a lot about a lot of stuff that covered a fairly wide range of interesting topics, probably more wide-ranging than most others who were very well-read on maybe one particular 'alternative' theme. (And I do think that's still true, even now.)

I had an interesting experience a few years ago, when an Avalon member in her early 20s, one of those most exceptional and highly talented young people who are wise and aware way beyond their years, came to visit me in Ecuador on her way through meet another friend.

She told me she had a clear and vivid message for me, which she'd received in meditation, and had been instructed to relay it to me. It was because I'd mentioned to her in passing, some time previously, that I always woke up every morning feeling that I somehow had to do more.

Her message was simple: "You've already done your job."

She didn't know what that "job" was (and neither did I!), but she felt it was somehow extremely important to tell me that one simple thing.

And whether that's true or not, I don't and can't know.

In a recent question on another thread, which I also need to answer, I was asked in the most courteous and pleasant terms if I'd ever consider making more videos.

I get equally friendly emails from strangers literally every week asking me the same thing. Sometimes it's every other day.

My reply is (so far!) always the same as this answer which I posted a little over 18 months ago. It was actually a copy of a response to a similar question asked of me by Dr Paul LaViolette, with whom I exchanged emails fairly regularly, and who I learned passed away at the end of last year.

~~~
    I do increasingly often think I should maybe add my voice to counter some of the current insanity — which probably really is some kind of mass hypnosis.

The issue I have is with social media itself, which is frequently a deafening cacophony of shrieking noise, somehow addictive for many. And there are so many video commentators that even for someone discerning and careful, but with limited time, it's almost impossible to keep up sometimes.

And the quality is so often, so poor. I really do think it's a kind of Stockholm Syndrome, where the alt media, while fiercely critical of the mainstream, is also emulating it more and more: the creation of celebrities, the narcissism, the commercialization, the competition, the dramatic bumper music, the trivia, and more. It wasn't like that 10-15 years ago, and there's no sign of any turnaround.
    ~~~

So unless someone can somehow get me in front of a good microphone and bombard me with smart and intriguing questions (and a good reason to answer them!), I'm doubting I'll do anything of my own accord.

But I'll try here to summarize my top-level worldview, right at the moment. I think it belongs as a part of this long answer. I've held this view what feels like fairly clearly for the last 6-9 months or so, and not much is changing.
    • We're wrecking the planet. (No, nothing to do with 'climate change' That's all part of a huge, predictable, solar-influenced natural cycle which we're powerless to affect.)
    • We're a decadent, self-harming civilization in very rapidly spiraling decline. It's not quite planet-wide, but nearly so. And the 'west' is done.
    • Nothing we're doing, and nothing in the way we're living, is sustainable.
    • There's a dark blanket of evil (I use that word advisedly) that has fallen on and infected almost every human in a position of influence or authority. Many who do not have such influence or authority can see it clearly, at least in part.
    • I don't believe it's possible to fix this. It all has to come down. And I'm as sure as I can be that it will.
    • My personal best-guess timescale for this, as I've mentioned on several other threads, is round about 2028-29. But I have no special knowledge. That's just my own evaluation of the situation.
    • There are many, many indicators of this. Angi's chilling statement "The Earth is a very beautiful place. But it won't always be this way" was and still is for me far more memorable and significant than the ET staring at me in the corner of the room. She didn't say "might not". She said "won't". She was stating a fact that at least some of the ETs already know.
    • In the simplest terms, two things seem to lie ahead in the fairly near future.
    — A global war, that may or may not be nuclear, but which would devastate how we all live, wherever we are. That's very likely right ahead of us on our timeline. (It could still theoretically be avoided if all the right people do the right things. However, there's zero sign of that happening.)

— A significant solar event, similar to that discussed in detail by Ben Davidson from Suspicious 0bservers (which happens every 6,000 years and is due right about now), and which was also announced in almost the same amount of detail by a large number of visionaries over the years — some of which have definitely been ETs, appearing like Ellie's father in the 1997 movie 'Contact' as in a form that would make it all easier to experience and believe. It's this second event that would be the coup de grâce.
    • The ETs (at least some of them) know this fully. But they're not interfering in any way with these outcomes, because the consequence of one or both of the above two events is that the evil will be destroyed, and that's the key thing that absolutely has to happen. It's also the only way. It's a modern-day 'Noah's Flood' kind of thing, sweeping it all away. After all that (because the human race will survive all this) then we can rebuild.

The reason I've included all this in my very long answer here is because you asked: "Do you feel like you have a mission or expect something big to happen in the future?"

To condense this complexity into just one sentence with which I'll close for now, (a) I think I've already done what I can (which may possibly be more than I'm aware of), and (b) yes, it will, and we've not got long to wait.

40. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th August 2023), Bruce G Charlton (28th August 2023), Casey Claar (27th August 2023), charlesfrith (29th August 2023), Chip (30th August 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2023), Ernie Nemeth (27th August 2023), fulcanelli (6th September 2023), Gwin Ru (27th August 2023), Icare (28th August 2023), Jambo (27th August 2023), Mari (27th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th August 2023), mountain_jim (27th August 2023), Muzz (28th August 2023), onawah (27th August 2023), pounamuknight (28th August 2023), RunningDeer (27th August 2023), Sadieblue (29th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2023), Tintin (27th August 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (28th August 2023), Vangelo (28th August 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Violet3 (28th August 2023), wondering (27th August 2023), Yoda (27th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst 1 34 74 84 88 LastLast