+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 88 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 88 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Hi Bill,

Keep up the good work.

What are your thoughts on the terra papers - hidden history of planet earth and Robert Morning Sky?

I've read them a few times and found them quite intriguing.

Paul

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wockey For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Magnus (30th October 2018), OmeyocaN777 (30th October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), Sadieblue (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Tintin (9th November 2018), WhiteFeather (29th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Thanks you for opening yourself up here to all these questions. This thread is better than watching a 2-hour Youtube interview by you. I especially appreciate how many of your answers refer to threads here on Avalon.

Here are my questions

1) What do you think really happened in New Mexico in 1947 in Roswell and other locations? Were there real alien crash landings taking place? Was there secret experimental testing on Nazi acquired technology? Were there human experiments involved in these tests?

It was the real crash of probably two advanced craft (with debris in two or maybe even three different locations) piloted by small beings that were nothing like humans.

It was categorically nothing to do with Nazis. I've never understood any of the claimed arguments to that effect. The multiple witness evidence that the beings involved were clearly non-human is overwhelming.

Disregarding what Philip Corso Junior says (which seems to me to be confused, confusing, very woolly, and sometimes illogical), both Dan Burisch and Camelot witness Henry Deacon stated that the Roswell beings were returning, time-traveling future humans. I state this just out of interest. (And it is interesting!)

Importantly, Henry told us that before he ever knew who Dan Burisch was. The only difference was the future dates. (As best I recall, Dan said they came from 18,000 years in the future, and I think Henry said 6,000.) That's all unprovable, as so much is, but the fact that they both gave us that VERY strange information 100% independently seems worth noting. Henry, in particular (and as always) was particularly compelling.

2) The documents sent to Jaime Shandera in the 1980s regarding "Operation Majestic Twelve", are these authentic or hoaxed? If the latter, whom do you suspect the author is?

I really don't know. My stance, I think, is what I believe Richard Dolan's and Linda Howe's is, which is that regardless of whether they were fake documents or not, the contents are very much real regarding the 'core story' of what happened in 1947 and the years after.

And as I believe Richard Dolan has also stated, if Majestic Twelve didn't actually exist (either as per those documents, or by that exact name), some group operating to a very similar mandate certainly must have, and probably still does.

3) Are there human beings in government (either public visible government or secretive anonymous behind-the-curtain government pulling the strings according to their own laws) that have contact with extraterrestrial (or interdimensionals or non human intelligences) whom they are working with?

Yes, I feel sure of it. I strongly suspect that there's a malevolent ET (or non-human) influence at the highest reaches of global control, and maybe has been for thousands of years. See my post #94 in response to a question about Archons.

4) Regardless of who is actually pulling the strings, we see our politics, military, media, medicine and institutions of learning, finance, religion and justice all corrupted. If this is being done intentionally, it is probably a very small group of people who are fully conscious of a greater agenda. How could so many large institutions be subverted by so few people?

It's a very good question: how so many could be corrupted and controlled by so few.

But think of a large global corporation, a regular one. This is an analogy. The entire international workforce of maybe hundreds of thousands of people, together with all the organizational and administrative systems, communication systems, control systems, and so on, might also be controlled, really very tightly, by only a dozen people sitting round one boardroom table. Many of the same principles apply.

Moreover, in the control system of planet earth, there's a lot of accumulated testimony and evidence that individuals are additionally controlled via compromising situations that they've been entrapped into (sexual, criminal, satanic, and all kinds of other unpleasant and immoral activities) — and after that, like a fly in a flytrap, there's just no exit.

It's the same as a Mafia hitman trying to leave the mob to start a new life. They can't.

5) You've done a great job of finding the flaws in the Corey Goode story and relating his story here at Avalon and with you as well. Do you think that there might still be a kernel of truth in his story? Was he involved in secret government programs that would have played with his memory and given him certain experiences? Also, whom do you suspect is writing his current script?

Corey's been messed with in some way. He might have been in some kind of program. But he's a deeply flawed, broken, dysfunctional person.

I think many of these claimed 'whistleblowers' were in programs of some kind, and almost all of those are rejects. That's important to understand.

And when being routed out, they have hypnotic failsafe implants installed that then guarantee that (a) they'll never tell the truth (because they no longer know it), and (b) will instead present a ridiculous story, if they ever feel like talking, that will act as a safe camouflage for whatever was REALLY going on.

That's how come these people are never punished, or hauled off to Leavenworth for 20 years. They're doing exactly what they were programmed to do. It's all working fine.

Regarding any kernel of truth: well, there's a secret space program. As I was told in 2006:
    • We have a space fleet, which is codenamed "Solar Warden.” There were, as of 2005, eight ships, an equivalent to aircraft carriers and forty-three “protectors,” which are space planes.
    That was the first ever mention of "Solar Warden". It was NOT Gary McKinnon. He never saw that.

As recently as a couple of weeks ago, I heard from someone in detail who'd had a personal 1:1 conversation with a very senior NASA official, who'd said that the SSP was military, and that NASA had to put up with 'hand-me-downs' that might be as much as 30 years old. It all fits.

And the '20-and-back' thing might have some truth to it as well. Michael Relfe, as many reading this will know, was the first to report this in his wife Stephanie's two books The Mars Records, both freely available at http://TheMarsRecords.com.

Michael barely believed his own recovered testimony, was troubled by it, has I think only once given an interview, and has never appeared at a conference or sought any celebrity or money. (Rather, like many authentic experiencers or witnesses, he shuns all publicity.)

The compelling aspect to Michael's testimony is that the two books are detailed transcripts of regression sessions, in which one can read, day by day, Michael struggling to understand what was happening and what was surfacing. (An aside: Stephanie was trained in many of the techniques she used by someone who was a friend of mine... entirely a coincidence.)

HOW the 20-and-back thing can possibly work, I have absolutely no idea. It defies all logic, or anything close to it, and seems shot through with impossible holes that, like shooting fish in a barrel, are easy to see.

A Corey advocate might contend that then of course, Corey experienced the same thing, as it was an entire program surely involving many people. But Corey's flat (and apparently angry) refusal to do a regression or take a polygraph test are large, bright red flags.

There's every strong probability that Corey plagiarized (copied) the entire thing, or, see above, was hypnotically implanted to claim the story. (That kind of programming would also explain his refusal to submit to regression or a polygraph, as there'd be a built-in command NOT ever to do that, as the truth might be exposed.)

Okay, I would like to ask a whole lot more but don't want to over extend my welcome!

Ask away!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th October 2018 at 00:16.

4. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astridmari (2nd September 2019), Baby Steps (30th October 2018), Brightstar (13th November 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), ceetee9 (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), drneglector (30th October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2018), Flash (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Justplain (12th November 2018), Kryztian (30th October 2018), Magnus (30th October 2018), Mercedes (3rd November 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Ol' Roy (7th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (30th October 2018), onawah (31st October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), petra (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sadieblue (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Stephanie (30th October 2018), Tintin (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), Wansen (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018), wnlight (1st November 2018), Yoda (30th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

William M Tompkins did have one helluva hairpiece Bill, you agree?
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 30th October 2018 at 00:35.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Jad (30th October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Magnus (30th October 2018), OmeyocaN777 (30th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (30th October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I was asked these questions in an e-mail from a former member, who asked for their name to be withheld.

~~~
    You remember leaving your friend on the mountain to freeze was his request and decision?
    ~~~

I think your friend here mixed the timelines but meant in a previous lifetime, if I remember, you found you friend dead or were yourself left to die of cold in the mountain. Well, my memory is not that strong.

Thanks for this openness, Bill, very interesting. I am reading the questions and do not have any for the moment, although I may later on if nobody ask some of the remaining questions I may have. But they are doing a good job up to now.

Thanks again
    Yes, I'd wondered if it was that, an incident that happened two lifetimes ago. I recounted the story here.
    But I (as Sandy Irvine in 1924) never left my friend and mentor George Mallory to die. He died in my arms, from a fatal head injury, after he'd fallen and slid a long way down the North Face of Everest.

The story is intricate and has a monumental twist in the tail. I (as Sandy) thought at the time that I was responsible for George's fall and death, and was distraught. For that very reason, I never tried to make it back to the camp, which I thought was [relatively] close.

I sat down in the freezing night to die, believing that the little camera in my jacket pocket would be found the next morning by the rescue party, and that it would soon be known worldwide that George had climbed 'his' mountain. (This was the first ascent of Everest, in 1924, 29 years before Hillary and Tenzing.)

But I was in the wrong place, nowhere near the camp, and my body (with the camera) has never been found. The handful of modern search expeditions (which are difficult, expensive and dangerous) have all been looking in the wrong place.

My realization about what had actually happened occurred when I was writing about the incident years later, and I was explaining to a friend how I'd jerked George off his feet with the rope, causing in his fall down the mountainside when the thin cord broke.

I got hold of a washing line, and was re-enacting it so my friend could understand it visually. While I was doing that, It dawned on me what had actually occurred... that George had stepped on the loose rope first (that was trailing between us as we staggered down the mountain at night), that had in turn jerked me off my feet, and then that had jerked George off his feet, and he fell.

That fascinating epiphany occurred in 2005, and I was finally absolved of my guilt — 81 years and two lifetimes later.

8. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (30th October 2018), avid (30th October 2018), Baby Steps (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2018), Harmony (29th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Ivanhoe (30th October 2018), Jantje (30th October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Kate (30th October 2018), lightwalker (30th October 2018), lilac (30th October 2018), Magnus (30th October 2018), Mare (31st October 2018), Mercedes (30th October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Ol' Roy (7th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (30th October 2018), onawah (30th October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sadieblue (30th October 2018), Satori (29th December 2022), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Spirithorse (5th November 2018), Stephanie (30th October 2018), Tam (30th October 2018), Tintin (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), Wansen (30th October 2018), wnlight (1st November 2018), Yoda (30th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Quote Posted by abmqa (here)
    Hi Bill!

Thanks so much for extending yourself in this manner. You are very brave.

I have two easy questions

Thanks in advance for your answers!!
    1. The "Skinny Bob" video, real or fake? (This video has always unnerved me for some reason. Might have something to do with a strange incident that I had with a missing time event.) See video link below:

I don't know, but I have to say, it sure looks real to me.

If anyone's ever 'fessed up, or claimed they created the CGI, I'm unaware of it. And yes, it somehow feels unnervingly authentic.

2. What videos of aliens, if any, do you consider legitimate?

I do believe this is real.

I believe at least parts of the infamous Alien Autopsy video are real. (I knew someone who had exchanged detailed personal communications with the elderly cameraman Jack before he died.)

I believe this is probably a real photo. My understanding of the provenance is that it was given to Bob Dean in the 1990s at a conference by a delegate.

10. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

abmqa (30th October 2018), avid (30th October 2018), Baby Steps (30th October 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), ceetee9 (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), drneglector (30th October 2018), enigma3 (2nd November 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Magnus (30th October 2018), Mercedes (30th October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Ol' Roy (7th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (30th October 2018), onawah (30th October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sadieblue (30th October 2018), Satori (29th December 2022), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Stephanie (30th October 2018), Tam (30th October 2018), Tintin (9th November 2018), Wansen (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018), Yoda (30th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Bill, What is your take on the integrity of the late William Mills Tompkins and living Tom DeLonge.
    I read about 100 pages of Tompkins' book, and just could go no further. I really understand why Richard Dolan declined to publish it. It's an amateurish (sometimes even childish) mess. And that's being rather kind. Richard said that he'd have been embarrassed to have been professionally associated with it.

The extensive anecdotal silliness (and, I have to say, narcissism) in the book just self-sabotages his entire story.

Clearly, he was a skilled draftsman. He drew things, and drew things well, before CAD (Computer Aided Design). He made engineering drawings. They're needed in any factory or theoretical design project.

But it's a lowly, specialized skill. That doesn't make one (literally) a rocket scientist.

Just like being a good portrait artist doesn't make one a world-class dentist, eye doctor or plastic surgeon. It's totally, totally different.

And even the drawings in his book prove nothing. They're simple sketches. You or I could duplicate those with a fine-point pen in 15 minutes or less. And we're not working for any classified project.

He did work for Douglas Aircraft Company. But the idea of him being an integral part of the small design team that created aircraft-carrier sized interplanetary ships in the early 1950s... I can't buy it.

It's way too early on the SSP timeline, and he never had the skills or education to meaningfully contribute to that kind of engineering design. There was never even the means to get those kinds of things off the ground, let alone into orbit and beyond.

~~~

Tom DeLonge? I think, as Walter Bosley states, he's sincere, but is naive (very!) and is being played.

He's useful, the right person at just the right time as a front for something that's far cleverer than he realizes, involving control and steerage over the community. The military-intel guys have fed his ego (as is apparent from the stories of meetings that he recounts), and he's swallowed it all. He actually thinks he's doing something important. That's fine with the Pentagon, who are in full control.

I agree with Richard Dolan that Hal Puthoff is maybe the one person in TTSA who has integrity and all good personal intentions. I know Hal too, have spent personal time with him, and my high opinion of him is the same as Richard's.

Meanwhile, Luis Elizondo is a caricature of a stumbling, intel buffoon. I'd not trust him farther than I could throw a white elephant.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th October 2018 at 01:21.

12. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

abmqa (30th October 2018), avid (30th October 2018), Baby Steps (30th October 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), ceetee9 (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), drneglector (30th October 2018), Hazelfern (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Justplain (12th November 2018), Kryztian (30th October 2018), Magnus (31st October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), muxfolder (31st October 2018), Ol' Roy (7th November 2018), onawah (30th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (30th October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sadieblue (30th October 2018), Satori (29th December 2022), silvanelf (26th May 2019), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Tintin (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), Wansen (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018), wnlight (1st November 2018), Yoda (30th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wockey (here)
    Hi Bill,

Keep up the good work.

What are your thoughts on the terra papers - hidden history of planet earth and Robert Morning Sky?

I've read them a few times and found them quite intriguing.

Paul
    It's been a very long time (maybe 12 years) since I've read them. So I'm not well-qualified to comment in detail.

I do absolutely believe that Native Americans (and many other indigenous peoples) have had contact over the generations with ETs ('Star People'), and that the accounts are preserved, maybe with a few embellishments and fill-ins, in oral tradition.

What I remember thinking from from Robert Morning Sky's book, though I can't right now recall any of the detail, is that I did not buy all the claims, which seemed to me too sophisticated, detailed, and also unlikely. But I do acknowledge this may not be a very helpful answer.

14. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

abmqa (30th October 2018), avid (30th October 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), drneglector (30th October 2018), Flash (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Kryztian (30th October 2018), Magnus (31st October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Ol' Roy (7th November 2018), onawah (30th October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), petra (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sadieblue (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Tintin (9th November 2018), Wansen (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018), wnlight (1st November 2018), Wockey (30th October 2018), Yoda (30th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill,

Thanks for your answers. I had seen the video and picture you presented and agree that they appear authentic.

My analysis of them is the "Skinny Bob" alien appears the most human looking of the three and one could hypothesize they could be humans from the future? Or a race of alien beings somehow related to humans by a progenitor race of aliens that were responsible for also developing the human race?

The other two aliens are from two different lineages, with the alien in the picture appearing somewhat reptilian in nature.

The "area 51" alien appears to be a "grey" which are in my opinion, either alien clones or extremely sophisticated alien androids.

Best regards

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), drneglector (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Magnus (31st October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Ol' Roy (7th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (30th October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Wansen (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #169
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Tom DeLonge never should have went on Joe Rogan (that interview did a lot of damage, imo). That being said, Richard Dolan has referenced his interest in going on Joe Rogan....for which I would eagerly anticipate it because Richard could hold his own, much better than DeLonge ever could.

Bill, you are blowing my mind with these answers. Good stuff, man!!

Dave - Toronto

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

abmqa (30th October 2018), Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Flash (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Jantje (30th October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), muxfolder (31st October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Tintin (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    Quote 1. As best I know (and I'm pretty sure of it), it's a trap. A graphic visual representation might be
    From what I've gathered you're right it's a soultrap, it might be the memory wipeout instigator after which you're send back to Earth.
    It's an utter crime against humanity and life itself to keep souls trapped in a reincarnation loop and having lifetime memories wiped over and over again.

The best thing you can do when you die is to ask/order your Higher Self to join your starfamily , source, or simply 'bring me home'
    Some even claim when you confront the light to make a 180 degrees turn with your consciousness .

In my honest opinion, if true, this is among the most crucial things to learn in life on Earth if your soul is old and in need for some R&R
    Best explanation I've heard of "the light" is that it is one's own light body. Yes, light bodies have implants too, so your mileage may vary.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th January 2024), Flash (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Pam (30th October 2018), petra (9th November 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    What are your thoughts on organized religion?? Do you believe in God and the whole Jesus story?? Or is it possible that religion was developed as a means to control the masses?? Would ET disclosure call religion into question??

Do you believe in the ancient astronaut theory that mankind has had it's DNA tinkered with many times over throughout the ages by ET's??
    I wrote extensively about Jesus (and who he was, and what might have been happening back then) at the start of this thread.
    'The whole Jesus story' was of course extensively re-written (many times!) and edited/censored according to the convenience and agenda of the early Roman Church, who wanted to co-opt and mold the early stories to their own purposes.

I doubt if even Emperor Constantine I, who called the first Council of Nicaea in 325 AD, could have in his wildest dreams foreseen how adulterated and distorted the original history would become a millennium and a half later.

One of the best books on this is The Jesus Papers, by Michael Baigent, in the Avalon Library. In my strong personal opinion and evaluation, Jesus
    1. Was 100% human.
    2. Was an exceptionally gifted, inspired, and inspiring spiritual teacher.
    3. Was also a political freedom fighter, dangerous to the Roman authorities.
    4. Married Mary Magdalene (another inspired teacher and leader), and was the father of her children.
    5. Survived the crucifixion, with the tacit consent and approval of Pontius Pilate.
    Religion as a control system? Absolutely. Applying to one degree or another to all organized religions, with the possible exception of Buddhism.

Would ET disclosure call religion into question? Yes. That's one of the major problems.

Do I believe in the ancient astronaut theory that mankind has had its DNA tinkered with many times over throughout the ages by ETs? Yes, absolutely. I think it's very highly likely.
    I think it most likely that Jesus was a confluence of two different people. One was a political figure promising a grand jubilee/forgiveness of debt (debt=sin in original Hebrew), the other was an Essene mystic. On top of that was a lot of fiction thrown in for good measure.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Flash (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Mare (31st October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), petra (9th November 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Tintin (9th November 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Tom DeLonge never should have went on Joe Rogan (that interview did a lot of damage, imo). That being said, Richard Dolan has referenced his interest in going on Joe Rogan....for which I would eagerly anticipate it because Richard could hold his own, much better than DeLonge ever could.

Bill, you are blowing my mind with these answers. Good stuff, man!!

Dave - Toronto
    I agree with you. I like Joe Rogan, however ever since he did that show "Joe Rogan Questions Everything". He has had the appearance of a "shill". In most of the episodes of the aforementioned show he sought out the wackiest and some of the most ludicrous people in the alt research field most of which I've never heard of. He did an awesome job of interviewing Graham Hancock.

He definitely needs to interview:

Richard Dolan.
    Linda Moulton Howe.
    Timothy Goode.
    David Icke (but hush about the lizards. Though I'm a firm believer that reptilian shape-shifters exist, the general populace just aren't ready.)
    Richard D Hall
    Stanton Friedman
    Daniel Liszt
    Nick Redfern
    George Knapp
    and of course Bill Ryan. just to name a few on my wish list

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

astridmari (2nd September 2019), Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), drneglector (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Jantje (30th October 2018), Magnus (31st October 2018), Ol' Roy (7th November 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), Wansen (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #173
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Thanks for creating this thread, Bill. I don’t have any questions, but am having great fun reading everything. I suspect I’ll go back to re-read the posts at some point; right now, I’m racing to keep up because people are asking so many great questions.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Hazelfern (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Ivanhoe (30th October 2018), Kate (30th October 2018), lightwalker (31st October 2018), Magnus (31st October 2018), Michi (31st October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Wansen (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #174
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Can you sing in key? Crosby, Stills, Nash - Southern Cross

Any word on dear Foxie who loved to use emotos
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 30th October 2018 at 04:18.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Jantje (30th October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), petra (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Tintin (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

It's great reading this thread with all the thoughtful questions, and Bill's great answers. So Bill, here's my question:

In one thread that delved into reincarnation, Bill, you mentioned that you could recall, like it was yesterday, a life of approximately 60 million years ago when you were living on a space faring planet (not Earth, I believe) and that they were human, like us. Can you describe for us what that civilization was like, what you were like and your role there? What happened to that civilization, do you think?

Thanks in advance.
    Alex

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Jantje (30th October 2018), Magnus (31st October 2018), OmeyocaN777 (30th October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    Can you sing in key? Crosby, Stills, Nash - Southern Cross

Any word on dear Foxie who loved to use emotos
    No, re Crosby, Stills and Nash's Southern Cross. But I can offer this.

~~~

Re Foxie Loxie, not personally. But there's a new thread for Loxie here. RunningDeer (Paula) is in close personal touch. I'm one of the many who deeply values her and earnestly hopes she's okay right now.

32. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (30th October 2018), Baby Steps (30th October 2018), bennycog (1st November 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), drneglector (30th October 2018), enigma3 (2nd November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2018), HaveBlue (14th November 2018), Hazelfern (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Ivanhoe (30th October 2018), Jantje (30th October 2018), Kate (30th October 2018), Kryztian (25th June 2019), lightwalker (31st October 2018), Magnus (31st October 2018), Mercedes (30th October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Ol' Roy (7th November 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), petra (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sadieblue (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Tintin (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018), Yoda (30th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #177
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Great pic!!! Thanks!

(you look like John Denver in that photo)

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Kate (30th October 2018), Magnus (31st October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    It's great reading this thread with all the thoughtful questions, and Bill's great answers. So Bill, here's my question:

In one thread that delved into reincarnation, Bill, you mentioned that you could recall, like it was yesterday, a life of approximately 60 million years ago when you were living on a space faring planet (not Earth, I believe) and that they were human, like us. Can you describe for us what that civilization was like, what you were like and your role there? What happened to that civilization, do you think?

Thanks in advance.
    Alex
    I think that might have been the same event/planet as I referred to in my post #154.

Human, yes, very similar to ourselves. The people there could pass 100% for humans here with nothing more than an appropriate present-day set of clothes.

As best as I've ever been able to recall, the human form is indeed one of the regular templates for intelligent life on many planets. Not the only template, but one of the principal ones.

My role in that lifetime was like like a general (or maybe admiral! Cue Star Wars: "It's a Trap!!!" ) in a kind of space force, which had the role of protecting the planet. It was exactly like the role of a seagoing naval vessel, or a fleet of them, patrolling to protect a large island or continent.

It was a purely defensive, guardian responsibility. But it was a military environment. I had a very senior, decision-making, executive role. Not ultimately senior in that service, but I was the local acting senior commander at that time and/or in that region.

The level of technology was higher than on present-day Earth, but not unidentifiably so. Maybe a few thousand years ahead. With things like that, it's always hard to measure.

There was a complex series of events, and I was tricked into [basically] sending all the available resources in quite the wrong direction. I know little about the NFL, but it was like allowing an opposing player to openly run to a touchdown after a messed-up defense. (The same happens in Rugby!)

From that planet's viewpoint, the result was basically a mass alien landing and invasion. I do NOT know for sure why it was impossible to stop it once they got to the point of being able to land, but I'm guessing maybe most or all our defenses were in space.

It was a huge, catastrophic, terrible deal. What happened was entirely my fault. I made the wrong call, under considerable pressure of circumstances and time, without adequate information at my disposal. But I still made the wrong call. I might have made the right one. It wouldn't have been impossible.

I believe after that lifetime I incarnated elsewhere. I couldn't bear to return. I believe that planet was basically enslaved for thousands of years, but I don't know what eventually happened there. It was kind of similar to the Spanish conquering the Aztecs or the Incas, or the Europeans colonizing North America, or the Brits colonizing Australia and New Zealand. The original population became lower caste 'inferior' citizens, and their population dwindled as everyone just gave up all hope after the occupation.

36. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th November 2018), avid (30th October 2018), Baby Steps (30th October 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), drneglector (30th October 2018), Happyjak (2nd November 2018), Hazelfern (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (20th November 2018), Justplain (30th October 2018), kanishk (1st December 2018), lightwalker (31st October 2018), Magnus (31st October 2018), norski (13th November 2018), Ol' Roy (7th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (30th October 2018), onawah (30th October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), petra (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sadieblue (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Spirithorse (6th November 2018), sunwings (30th October 2018), Tintin (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), Wansen (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018), wnlight (1st November 2018), Yoda (30th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Thank you for starting this thread dear Bill,great questions and great answers.

Please give us your insight about the work of dolores cannon and jordan maxwell.

thank you brother.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rhogar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Magnus (31st October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018)

39. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member Wansen's Avatar
    Thanks

Deleted Post.
    Last edited by Wansen; 9th December 2018 at 19:43.
    “It’s not what you know that gets you into trouble, it’s what you know that just ain’t so.”

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wansen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2018), Bruno (6th November 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2018), HaveBlue (15th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Justplain (30th October 2018), Magnus (31st October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), petra (9th November 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 88 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 88 LastLast