1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Earth's Levels and the "Hollow Earth"

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    So the mental body doesn't produce thought, it consumes them? And they are produced by the brain?
    good question,
    I'll do my best to reply using tech approach, because it can be answered on different levels (of approach)

---let's go---

Yes, mental body it's a body (formed) by thought-matter, like our physical-body is (formed) by physical-matter.

a thought-form can be expressed (manifested) on mental, psych and physical levels of nature.

the brain is like a computer which process infos (forms-of-expressions), so the brain don't produce (infos), instead it process the infos with which it is fed, like a computer being feed with data (infos) to process, so by the way, the brain it's a tool (organ) of the whole Body (where the soul-consciousness is located).

mental-brain and psych-brain are called para-brains because they are abstract (subtil) counter parts of physical-brain, but the analogies still applies to understand how it works.

For example, the Crown chakra it's the para-brain (of chakras), the third eye chakra is the para-eyes(vision), para-ears(hear) and para-nose(smell), and the laringeo chakra is the para-mouth(speach). This is only a "Form" (thought-form) to understand the bodies and their subtil counter-parts, not intended to be absolutely correct, but to provide a construtive analogy about how nature (of bodies) work.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 7th March 2020 at 16:03.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

If this world is created then it must have a source. If it was not created then it does not exist. We were either created or...we do not exist. This has to do with the origin of semantics. An incomplete form cannot have an intended function. Since we perceive the function of evolution, creation is not complete.

The mystery is creation itself because it implies a precondition that can have no precedent. Since it has no precedent it cannot have a cause and must stand as the imitable 'first cause'. There, in this one thought train, is all the levels one could ever need!

Levels are the expression of confusion by creation itself, thinking its very creation makes it intrinsic to reality, instead of the exception it really is. It does not. Creation is the one and only miracle. And a miracle is merely a confusion about authority. For a miracle is not special, it is the truth dawning on a darkened mind. How can a darkened mind claim authority? And when it does, what can happen but it must shut itself off from reality and design a pseudo-world of ghosts and fleeting, random thoughts? And is it not fitting that in its delusion it would fashion demons from its uncertainty, and populate its fantasy world with desires and wishes, to forever seek and never find?

What can happen in such a state but that hierarchies would result? Some things more true than others, some things more closely aligned than others, but all things separate from us and only attainable in passing instants or by devoted saints.

Time allows the impossible. In eternity, time is circumvented and the impossible is merely what has transpired.

The miracle is the impossibility that has already occurred.

The miracle does not have mechanics that can be decoded. It is an addendum to the already established order. If dissection is attempted, it will result in what appear to be the manifestation of levels of existence because in finite terms there has to be a sequence of events that lead to the miracle. But there was and is no sequence because the miracle stands outside of time, in the eternal, where time and space are one.

There are no levels because creation is one miracle, not many.

(that's my take, anyway)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020), TomKat (9th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote the purpose of this comment is to assess the size of our perceptual limitation about the world around us.
    I am reminded of a scene from the movie Battlestar Galactica.

Quote This topic enters the complex question of Food Chain.

As the physical Body needs to eat to sustain it's life, why the other bodies don't ?

So, could one claim that emotions are food for the psychic body ? or could say that thoughts are food for the mental body ?

If Not, what would be the purpose of "Food for Thought
    While I am not knowledable on the subject of conventional spiritual/occult anatomy, I know something of food. I've planted a small citrus orchard behind my home with the idea of studying what unseen Beings eat. It is a complex subject.

I started thinking of organic esters, flavours, etc., and it is so. One individual tree grew a crop of tasteless fruit in demonstration. Though I am not amused it happened to my tomatoes too. I have to do more work there.

One can basically say that food and eating is the disassembly and reassembly of proteins and other similar substances. Our digestion disassembles food and other processes reassemble it.

Fairies can do the same with aetherial substances.

Other Beings will soak up the emotions humans emit. Humans are like emotional furnaces that radiate strong emotions into the environment. Who can blame others when they sit by the furnace "warming" themselves. Just as we throw a log on the fire to increase the warmth, they may do so too.

(smile) Some enjoy anger and other so-called negative emotions. Some like love and other so-called positive emotions. That is one reason to be aware of our feelings broadcast outwards.

Then there is the far more complex.

There are certain Beings who look like "greys" but are bright yellow. I call them "yellows" (my naming convention is simple and "yes" I name my black cats "blacky" and red dogs "rusty" : ) They have the almond black eyes and mouth. They have a round tongue rather than our flat one. Their digestive system stops at the stomach. No intestines or bowel. They are experts at disassembling proteins and reassembling them in their stomachs into new living substances.

To put it bluntly, a yellow can analyse by taste and build designer protein based substances from that in her stomach, then spit it up.

"Food" is a complex subject. Digestion is only half a process. Disassembly and Reassembly of life.

The same Beings also disassemble and reassemble matter like we do in atomic fission and fusion. Though they do that externally, life they can do internally. Though when I think about it I am sure the yellows are perhaps designer Beings them selves.

Fairies work with substances by disassembly and reassembly, though I haven't studied that. I haven't been out in my orchard as much as I would like to.
    Last edited by wttah; 8th March 2020 at 01:56. Reason: Argh! Typos!
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020), TomKat (9th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2