+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So much about the free energy device

1. Link to Post #1
    Austria Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Exclamation So much about the free energy device

Hello, do you know the youtube channel, Sceptical open-mind? I hope you do! You will be more sceptical about those so called "free energy inventors"!

No hatred here on the free energy device! I also did my own experimental research for the free energy device. Until one day I realized that this device from idea want's to be a creator (godlike), make more out of something. For example: to make from 250ml water 500ml water and continue this process forever. It is mega impossible! You can only use the energy which the nature itself offers you.

I also made my own theoretical explanation why it can't work:

Beware of scammers, be sceptical, do not donate to non profit free energy organizations, unless you know what you're doing! And I say it again, closed loop designs is what I classify as a "wanna be a creator".

See you!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shark For This Post:

NancyV (31st October 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), Nick Matkin (1st November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Default Re: So much about the free energy device

Free energy is not the same as a perpetual motion machine. Obviously free energy exists because we see it with the sun, waves and wind. Tesla went a step further and took free electrostatic energy from the atmosphere.

Just because some or even most free energy devices are a scam does not mean that true free energy does not exist or that there are no genuine free energy motors out there...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

badmotorfinger (1st November 2018), Bo Atkinson (1st November 2018), ChristianSky (2nd November 2018), Dennis Leahy (1st November 2018), halcyon026 (2nd November 2018), silvanelf (30th May 2019), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

The comment about Tesla might be a tiny bit of a stretch.

If I remember correctly from the biography, Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla, he had hopes of utilizing a naturally occurring electrical field found in the upper ionosphere to transmit energy. But that probably would have meant sending energy into as well as removing energy from, I believe.

And I don't think he ever finished the project (also known as the Wardenclyffe Tower) so I don't think it's accurate to say he took energy from the atmosphere. The funding from ... JP Morgan? testing my memory here ... was yanked before Tesla ever got a working prototype.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I recommend to get a degree in math and technical physics first before you start building anything. Because if you don't know what your device will do before hand, then you don't know anything about it.

There's a electric generator called "Kromrey Converter" modified by Bedini, ori inventor is Raymond Kromrey. Anyway that generator turns up under a load. The more load you hook up to the generator, the easier it is to drive the generator.
    I've tested it myself. I even came up with a much more powerful, effiecient (brushless) design and built it. It does truly turn up under a load! But unfortunately it brakes down (magnetic brake) without a load! The device is useless.
    Here a video to it (not my video):

The guy talks in german says it has around 120% efficiency. However that's not true! If it were, the generator wouldn't need a motor to drive it if it was 120% efficient.
    Last edited by Shark; 31st October 2018 at 20:44.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shark For This Post:

silvanelf (1st June 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

To theorize about whether free energy is possible, we should examine two forces which seem to have an endless supply of energy, and which never get depleted. The first is gravity, which acts faster than the speed of light because it's instantaneous across vast distances. The other is magnetism, where a magnet has stable strength that never needs replenishing. If we could ever figure out how to harness these boundless sources of power, we would have boundless free energy.

Given our current tech, the sources of clean cheap energy, though not free, will likely come from solar, geothermal, wind and/or tidal. I know that solar energy can be harnessed from desert areas at @4.5 cents /kWh. That's cheaper than nuclear or hydro generation. So we are gonna get really cheap electricity real soon, one way or another.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Shende (1st November 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Yes, there are a lot of free energy scams out there. Both QEG (complete with freely-available DIY schematics) and Keshe have been rediscussed here I think. Keshe had some wacky idea about 'plasmatic magrav fields', and is even said to have given prototypes away to European diplomats (did this really happen?), but still nothing in the shops.

If true free energy exists (and I think it might) it's not going to be provided by clever arrangements of pendulums, motors, magnets, gears, pulleys and the like. It will be discovered by having a breakthrough in our fundamental understanding of physics.

Tesla is a hero of mine, and a lot of misunderstood, exaggerated, stories about his energy generation and transmission has been propagated by sloppy, non-technical journalists and researchers. If he could do this stuff 100 years ago, and even if his research in this area was destroyed, does anyone really think someone, somewhere either digging into his work or accidentally repeating it wouldn't have made similar 'discoveries' by now?

He did fantastic work on AC power transmission, high voltage generation (anyone with a bit of technical knowledge can make a Tesla coil), radio wave transmission (more than Marconi!) and AC motors, but summoning useful amounts of power from the atmosphere...? I doubt it. Someone would have repeated it by now.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st November 2018), Bob (1st November 2018), Intranuclear (1st November 2018), Retief (1st November 2018), silvanelf (30th May 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Yes, there is so much and perhaps too much about freedom or free power in countless subjects like power supplying devices or power usage, in every field of human life. I feel this is due to human-inhumanity, or the stalemated state of consciousness. With a small power device fully energizing every home, the larger versions and giant versions would immediately escalate the perpetual wars, if not the final ecocide.

The stalemate of consciousness has us endlessly gouging for more acquisition with less invested, as if materiality was the freedom from want. So i’ve reduced my eagerness for wants with more detachment, to free up time for keener observation and deeper insight instead. Scientific method used to emphasize ‘observation’ and ‘purpose’, or perhaps more so in Tesla’s life. I doubt we received all his scientific offerings, largely due to the over-marketing phase we are now stuck in.

If and when life’s purpose becomes more about developing consciousness, my bet is that our wants will more easily vanish. We will not be so needy. As it is now, we would trash the planet much faster, with our modern beliefs in power usage. I expect human suffering for wants-undefined, would escalate with consequential unhappiness, if every power want were granted.

I manage to afford life with decades of collecting useful material wastes, following a vanishing country style, amid the flourishing modern habits of building everything with massive waste streams. It was not easy or societally respected, but it supports us. Insight and observation are entertaining, just how the patterns ebb and flow, the give and take evolve and society itself just fumbles, amid world madness. Nature quietly persists, despite human follies.

PS- I do think that many good techs, especially fairly humble ones, could much improve life for all, if such were mass produced and… If somehow this would not upset the existing stake-holders. These upsets are much more of the problem with power today.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

greybeard (1st November 2018), onevoice (1st November 2018), what is a name? (1st November 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

He did fantastic work on AC power transmission, high voltage generation (anyone with a bit of technical knowledge can make a Tesla coil), radio wave transmission (more than Marconi!) and AC motors, but summoning useful amounts of power from the atmosphere...? I doubt it. Someone would have repeated it by now.
    Don't forget his work was deliberately sabotaged by The Powers That Be who continue to suppress free energy devices and the truth about Tesla. Given the fantastic advantages in technology in the last 100 years, it's unbelievable that nobody has found a viable alternative to petrol burning motor vehicles until the very recent rise of electric powered cars and buses. The multi trillion dollar oil industry has made sure that any good free energy devices and their creators are stopped before the public knows too much.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 5th For This Post:

petra (2nd November 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Don't forget his work was deliberately sabotaged by The Powers That Be who continue to suppress free energy devices and the truth about Tesla. Given the fantastic advantages in technology in the last 100 years, it's unbelievable that nobody has found a viable alternative to petrol burning motor vehicles until the very recent rise of electric powered cars and buses. The multi trillion dollar oil industry has made sure that any good free energy devices and their creators are stopped before the public knows too much.
    I refer you to the rest of my post #6. But to repeat; In the past 100 years someone would have discovered it, if you believe all the stuff about the hidden papers and other clues that have been found. I don't think TPTB could suppress something like this. There are enough altruistic people who would simply release the date all over the web. OK, some might believe that has already happened. Fine. Just try building one to see if it works. Really, just try.

As I've said before, if free energy exists it's based on a physics that's either completely unknown by humanity, or is known by a select few but kept hidden for two main reasons:

1) We couldn't be trusted to use it responsibly without using it to make dreadful weapons.
    2) The short-term economic disruption to the world's economy might be be catastrophic for many of us in the developed world. Yes, we'd get through that, but maybe not before our banking, pension and all the financial systems had collapsed. We might make a lovely seamless transition, but on the other hand we might not!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (1st November 2018), silvanelf (30th May 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

The evidence that free energy devices exist and have been weaponized, is the disintegration of the twin towers on 9/11. Dr Judy Wood documents the eyewitness accounts of survivors in the fire escape wells in the lower floors looking up and seeing blue sky where a 100+ storey building of concrete, steel and glass just vanished. Only a weaponized device of great energy could do that, and it ain't the common man that's the problem here.
    Last edited by Justplain; 2nd November 2018 at 01:46.

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

If one considers the push for "free energy devices", an inventor/developer does have to understand, IF those devices can have their "forever output" discharged in a few fractions of a second they qualify as a weapon of mass destruction... Another reason that they would be "suppressed" by the powers that be, and for "inventors/developers" to be suppressed and/or otherwise mitigated.

Sobering thought. ONE has to GUARANTEE that their device cannot be forced to dump its energy out (which is supposed to be a continuous stream of useful energy) in a short amount of time.

A little bit of wax attached to a wick, and a candle is formed, offering heat and light. The same wax, "nitrated" with an oxidizer, and that candle becomes a bomb as it no longer burns slowly, the energy contained is liberated rapidly, so fast, that the environment cannot contain it, and structures "fall apart" (been bombed)..

Viewpoint plays a very critical role, as well as have the safeguards been put in.. Designed with all that in mind, we'll have "free energy", but designed without, and one ends up mitigated and one's invention forever shelved..

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    If one considers the push for "free energy devices", an inventor/developer does have to understand, IF those devices can have their "forever output" discharged in a few fractions of a second they qualify as a weapon of mass destruction... Another reason that they would be "suppressed" by the powers that be, and for "inventors/developers" to be suppressed and/or otherwise mitigated.

Sobering thought. ONE has to GUARANTEE that their device cannot be forced to dump its energy out (which is supposed to be a continuous stream of useful energy) in a short amount of time.

A little bit of wax attached to a wick, and a candle is formed, offering heat and light. The same wax, "nitrated" with an oxidizer, and that candle becomes a bomb as it no longer burns slowly, the energy contained is liberated rapidly, so fast, that the environment cannot contain it, and structures "fall apart" (been bombed)..

Viewpoint plays a very critical role, as well as have the safeguards been put in.. Designed with all that in mind, we'll have "free energy", but designed without, and one ends up mitigated and one's invention forever shelved..
    From what I've read and understood the reality is all we can hope for is to make energy needs individualized. That is to say, mostly one could provide the bulk of their own energy needs with minimal required from a constant source such as we have now in the way of electricity generation.
    Sonic incandescence for example with minimal requirement to produce light can when combined with electromagnetic energy to certain strengths produce an artificial sun. Or 'sonic luminescence' or light that can be converted then to 'thermal energy'. Which is then possible to surround with solar panel collectors to theoretically produce the bulk of a homes needs for energy to run a entire home.

All with minimal, absolute minimal energy requirement to be purchased from the power companies, but they hide it! They don't talk about it. They hope people won't notice and begin to catch on because if someone wanted to they could indeed produce a generator no bigger than a phototron like the one I bought out of a High Times mag in college to grow pot in! They don't want people to even know that 90% of the power we pay for from them is not even needed if we all had this tech at our disposal. An article came out not long back about some entity creating an artificial sun. I'll see if I can maybe find it. If so I'll edit and add it in.

Patent for Artificial Sun
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 1st November 2018 at 20:31.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

22. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Gene Mallove didn't last too long as soon as he described the Russian sonoluminescent bubbles. I did meet with Gene in Denver about a year or two before he was mitigated, er, "murdered". We talked about the rotating water compression cylinders during the meeting with the extra "heat energy" developed. He was ready to fund development. It was clear to me that he was stopped before that happened.

I taught sonoluminescence and the frequencies and powerlevels used in my workshops around 1987 ish. No big deal to evoke that. Doing it with Deuterium is most interesting.. It was suspected the Pons work really was more sonolumiescent than LENR... for what it's worth.

ref: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...t-cold-fusion/

"Infinite Energy" (Eugene Mallove) - https://www.infinite-energy.com/iema...akingnews.html about sonoluminescence and sonofusion
    Last edited by Bob; 1st November 2018 at 21:29. Reason: added Gene's link

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Guys, not most of them are fake, all of them are! Even fusion power is a toy compared to Zero point energy. Here a good example for zpe:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Shark For This Post:

25. Link to Post #15
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I taught sonoluminescence and the frequencies and powerlevels used in my workshops around 1987 ish. No big deal to evoke that. Doing it with Deuterium is most interesting.. It was suspected the Pons work really was more sonolumiescent than LENR... for what it's worth.

ref: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...t-cold-fusion/

"Infinite Energy" (Eugene Mallove) - https://www.infinite-energy.com/iema...akingnews.html about sonoluminescence and sonofusion
    I'm not sure about the reality of sonofusion aka bubble fusion, but it's at least an interesting idea. Emphasis mine.

Quote On January 27, 2006, researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute claimed to have produced fusion in sonoluminescence experiments.

Experiments in 2002 and 2005 by R. P. Taleyarkhan using deuterated acetone showed measurements of tritium and neutron output consistent with fusion. However, the papers were considered low quality and there were doubts cast by a report about the author's scientific misconduct. This made the report lose credibility among the scientific community.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoluminescence

26. The Following User Says Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bob (30th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread