+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a site for inventors of very advanced light-based apparatuses?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Is there a site for inventors of very advanced light-based apparatuses?

[comment removed at the request of LiquidMind - Tintin]
    Last edited by Tintin; 7th November 2018 at 15:42. Reason: Opening post 'removed' at LiquidMind's request

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2018), Dennis Leahy (5th November 2018), enigma3 (5th November 2018), meeradas (5th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Is there a site for inventors of very advanced light-based apparatuses?

I'm sure their are inventors forums on the 'net but I would be aware of sharks that prey upon inventors.

Also, search for threads here with "Vielight"

and here is the URL to their site: https://vielight.com/

to get an idea of light/frequency medical devices at least one group is working on. Another company is Bemer, with frequency devices you might be interested in checking out.

I wish you the best. I'm convinced that frequency healing will grow to be a cornerstone of the next era of medicine. Your adversaries will be those with technologies that you replace.
    Last edited by Tintin; 7th November 2018 at 15:44. Reason: Moderator intervention to remove LiquidMind original post

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

enigma3 (5th November 2018), LiquidMind (5th November 2018), meeradas (5th November 2018), ramus (5th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Is there a site for inventors of very advanced light-based apparatuses?

Project Avalon will serve you just fine to connect to like minds.

Frequency medicine is fascinating, and I'm sure the new frontier, but there's so much expensive snake oil out there people get jaded, including me.

If you have replicable plans, devices, and something people can copy at home, Im sure you'll get a lot of interest and help here.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, it is the wave of the future. Thank you very much.

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks. I did actually test the waters a few weeks back and I see it is a specific interest that not that many are involved in actively. I need help but I also need to hear the lingo from others actively working on their own devices - particularly medical related. Or alternately to find various devices all on one site - so that collaboration could transpire.

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by LiquidMind (here)
    I would self-regulate in other less destructive ways - and have - but I am not able to do so now for lack of resources. I do not like to drink but this does the job of regulation of the emotions when I am being bombarded with anxiety.

I am very sensitive to just about everything and it doesn't take much to bring me to that point of just needing to calm down. Right now, I am drinking one bottle of wine and taking one sedative just to keep me going. I am also sleeping more.

Dealing with a very serious issue with my friend and have been losing loved ones for years straight. I am trying, trying, trying to find an answer on how to heal myself without these lethal substances, trust. I am not that person who is a drinker - but am literally at my wit's end with zero coping skills and isolated.

Not a good combo. I do have great appreciation for the very very kind souls here on this forum who I feel are incredibly sensitive and caring. I am grateful.

For the record I am dealing with some very heavy stuff - not inclusive of the losses of my loved ones, but developmental at its core, specifically early childhood trauma that's taken a real toll on my psyche.

There are issues of loss of self in the mix from a very young age. So I can't say that this is an easy fix. I am coping the only way I can with what I have at the moment.

In previous times, I've smoked weed, isolated and did my research on how to get this cured.

Now because of the additional things coming my way, it's all too much - with no resources to smoke.

In a perfect world, I'd be somewhere else geographically and micro-dose mushrooms in homeopathic doses which have proved in the past to be 100% beneficial for seeing clearly beyond the trauma.

The only problem was, it was too short-lived and I did not have the benefit of working with someone who could guide me through.
    Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    so bringing it back to LiquidMind...

please... whatever you do, do not compound it or make it more complicated by mixing in drugs or alcohol. And if drugs or alcohol are already part of the mix here, consider how important it may be to remove them... any way you can, from the mix.

Sam
    Moderator intervention only - post removed at request of OP - Tintin.
    Thanks. I did actually test the waters a few weeks back and I see it is a specific interest that not that many are involved in actively. I need help but I also need to hear the lingo from others actively working on their own devices - particularly medical related.

Or alternately to find various devices all on one site - so that collaboration could transpire.
    Hello @LiquidMind - I went through (that means read) all your posts on this Forum to review some history.

A question or two, that will help us all understand better.
    • Since your first posts what's been happening ?
    • I notice you are using medical terms, do you have any medical background ?
    • Are you asking for something or someone to "treat or cure" ?
    • Is there any marketing intended for anyone who presents a "medical device" to you ?
    • Or to discover who may be marketing any said "devices" ?

And lastly from Spock's Mom, "How are you feeling" ?

Last edited by Bob; 8th November 2018 at 20:20.

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Really, you waded through and posted everything you found. You could have just as easily sent me a PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

Hazelfern (8th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Since you have posted my posts, which is probably the oddest thing I've ever seen - I will utilize this forum to say that there has not been one type of trauma that I have not experience and the list of dis-eases that have manifested in my body are the following, my entire spine is in a collapsed state from the cervical to the sacral, there is deterioration and I have a pseudomengecele of CSF now collecting in my lumbar area, liver lesion, superventricular tachycardia with heart damage to the left ventricle, tinnitus, bone loss, muscle dystrophy, bone lesions, fibroid in the uterus, lipoma on my back, scoliosis, chronic UTI's and acid-reflux. I was told by the head of Columbia Hospital in 99 that I needed an anterior cage around my spine, I opted out after I had had already a lamencetomy and disectomy in 93, and have been actively involved in dodging bullets, bombs and terrorist attacks since, while simultaneously trying to heal myself with a various of applications and devices, some bought, others self-made. I've also employed prayer to one God, herbal medicines, plant and tree medicines, homeopathy, aromatherapy, Bach and angel interventions via Kabbalah.

At the moment, I am unable to sleep due to pain, spend most of my time trying to find ways to reverse dis-ease and have lost my best friend in January of this year of whom I wrote of above. I still believe in the healing powers of all plants and will never say no to partaking in something if there is a chance I can infiltrate the root cause of what is causing the ailment and reverse it to its natural Adamic blueprint.

Will also add, that I take no drugs or medication for pain. I have done almost every therapy known to mankind, from psychic to emotional to physical and it's been made clear to me that it is now up to me to find the cure for what has been ailing me. And this I have been doing tentatively and unknowingly for the past 10 years with collecting of information and Knowledge to help with development of this device. I have had what the cardiologists call an MI in September of this year, and since, things have been put into perspective for me and know that time is of essence and time to put the pieces together and formulate.
    Last edited by LiquidMind; 5th November 2018 at 14:00.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

Hazelfern (8th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Really, you waded through and posted everything you found. You could have just as easily sent me a PM.
    Thank you for responding with some of the "background". There most certainly has been a lot of stress. I understand.

There was no reason to post "everything that ''you found" - your comment to me. (reference to your post 7 statement above) I looked at your threads to understand what issues you are reporting, and I cited ONE POST from a thread where you described your symptoms. That is not "posting" all your threads. I looked specifically for your explanations to the forum what you are going thru.

I shared a section in the Forum from where you are asking for help, and you describe symptoms and what you have done at that time, and the FORUM responded very kindly to you. It showed the Forum where you were asking for help, and that thread had some great dialog back and forth between the members. In the Forum we discuss back and forth, and everyone has a chance to interact, share their thoughts and feelings.

You are asking the FORUM, not just one person to respond. Asking for an update is logical as to what is happening.

It is customary to read a thread, or threads to understand the contents. That shows a baseline starting point, and then one can follow the progress of dialog and see if the original questions were addressed, or discussed or solved. A person just jumping into a forum it seems to me needs to know what the background is, and that can be done by reading what has been posted previously. 'Coming up to speed' so to speak is the jargon.

And understand the subject and dialog and to respond intelligently. Asking now for information on technology is what the OP post 1 appeared to say, so I asked for some clarification to help understand better what's up, where do you want to focus on..

---------

In the medical observations - I don't see how in the OP post 1 those two fields (photonic and magnetic devices) would be a solution for what you describe as symptoms.

Quote Opening thread comment removed at request of OP - Tintin.
    ----------
    I had additionally asked, (can you help me understand a bit further?)
    • I notice you are using medical terms, do you have any medical background ?
    • Are you asking for something or someone to "treat or cure" ?
    • Is there any marketing intended for anyone who presents a "medical device" to you ?
    • Or to discover who may be marketing any said "devices" ?

The term "Device" with respect to medical is a highly regulated subject by the FDA, and one should take a look at what can of worms that opens up. I can post that link if you or others need to see what "device" in the medical field entails..
    Last edited by Bob; 8th November 2018 at 20:17.

14. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are not a *safe* person in my book, therefore I will dis-engage from this convo with you.

15. Link to Post #11
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

LiquidMind,

Hello!

I’m not sure what you are asking? You want an inventor to share their invention or you want help with your problems?

I don’t think an inventor would share with you what they’ve invented, until patented, and in production. It wouldn’t be safe for them or their financial investment. But you can certainly ask!

I do hope you can find help with your issues. We have a huge health section, that has blown my mind at times. One example would be that calcium-magnesium-zinc lowers blood pressure. I am seventy years old, and my bp is now 120/80, which is considered “perfect”.

Good luck!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Bob (8th November 2018), Hazelfern (8th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #12
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

As a result, the train of thought is hard to follow. Why would you do that?

I suppose there is a method. I read the backstory. So sorry liquidmind. I hope they did right by you.

Oh, thanks mods. They have a neat way of making everything relevant. 2016 was a sucky year.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 8th November 2018 at 05:17.

+ Reply to Thread