+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Avalon Family Member, Sierra lost everything - Go-Fund-Me

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,723 times in 2,088 posts

Default Re: Avalon Family Member, Sierra lost everything - Go-Fund-Me

Good soul , great big heart, we lived thru the California fires in your eyes . Glad we were there for you sierra, hope your smiling down on us with the angels now, see you on the other side one day young lady. Many hugs and condolences to sierra `s immediate family.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (13th July 2021), Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), Dennis Leahy (3rd February 2022), DNA (27th October 2022), Eva2 (13th July 2021), Franny (27th October 2022), Harmony (13th July 2021), Hym (13th July 2021), Innocent Warrior (26th October 2022), onawah (27th October 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), RunningDeer (13th July 2021), ulli (2nd February 2022), wondering (26th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #142
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

This post is for Sierra and relevant moderators who possibly never had the chance to say goodbye.

I was in a chat group that included Sierra, after we had been moderators for this forum. I felt an overwhelming need to withdraw from online and everyone, and so I did, without saying goodbye to Sierra, who never knew just how much I admired and loved her.

Before I left my Skype account, I asked a mutual friend, Deb, to tell Sierra goodbye for me. I hesitated for a moment while doing so, thinking I should say goodbye to her myself, but I was in such a hurry to cut ties with my old self that I decided not to.

Months after Sierra passed, out of the blue, I thought of her and what she wrote to the moderators when she and her husband were escaping the fires, “I love you all”, it appeared they might not make it through and these are the words she wrote in that moment.

A few days after I had thought of Sierra out of the blue a mutual friend, Mike, told me she had passed. I understood she had told me she loved me before I would be told the news. I also felt that she wanted me to pass this message onto the other mods we once worked with (who were still mods) before a rift occurred and half of us left the team. I decided not to, I might not be correct, and some of the other people who were in the chat group might think I wasn’t correct and might think I hadn’t the place to do so, since I had left without saying goodbye.

But it’s been over a year now since she passed and I still think of her and those words she wrote that day of the fires, so I don’t think I am incorrect.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Alecs (28th October 2022), avid (27th October 2022), Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2023), DNA (27th October 2022), Franny (27th October 2022), Gwin Ru (26th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (27th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th October 2022), Kryztian (27th October 2022), Mike (27th October 2022), onawah (27th October 2022), Orph (26th October 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), Peace in Oz (27th October 2022), RunningDeer (26th October 2022), T Smith (26th October 2022), Vangelo (26th October 2022), wondering (26th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    This post is for Sierra and relevant moderators who possibly never had the chance to say goodbye.

I was in a chat group that included Sierra, after we had been moderators for this forum. I felt an overwhelming need to withdraw from online and everyone, and so I did, without saying goodbye to Sierra, who never knew just how much I admired and loved her.

Before I left my Skype account, I asked a mutual friend, Deb, to tell Sierra goodbye for me. I hesitated for a moment while doing so, thinking I should say goodbye to her myself, but I was in such a hurry to cut ties with my old self that I decided not to.

Months after Sierra passed, out of the blue, I thought of her and what she wrote to the moderators when she and her husband were escaping the fires, “I love you all”, it appeared they might not make it through and these are the words she wrote in that moment.

A few days after I had thought of Sierra out of the blue a mutual friend, Mike, told me she had passed. I understood she had told me she loved me before I would be told the news. I also felt that she wanted me to pass this message onto the other mods we once worked with (who were still mods) before a rift occurred and half of us left the team. I decided not to, I might not be correct, and some of the other people who were in the chat group might think I wasn’t correct and might think I hadn’t the place to do so, since I had left without saying goodbye.

But it’s been over a year now since she passed and I still think of her and those words she wrote that day of the fires, so I don’t think I am incorrect.
    Sierra was one of the Avalon forum who had personal interactions on Skype with my daughter. Being herself handicap (blind if i remember) the connection with my daughter was fast and helpful. I will always be grateful to her.

And on a more personal note, I loved and appreciated her very much.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Alecs (28th October 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2023), DNA (27th October 2022), Franny (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Hym (27th October 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (27th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th October 2022), Kryztian (27th October 2022), Mike (27th October 2022), onawah (27th October 2022), Peace in Oz (27th October 2022), RunningDeer (27th October 2022), T Smith (27th October 2022), wondering (27th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8