+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hybrid Labs, as described by Svali

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Hybrid Labs, as described by Svali

I would like to add to this sub-section of the forum the following excerpt from Svali's new blog "Svali Speaks Again", which deals with genetic engineering by the Illuminati / Jesuits in Europe. I have searched the forum for these terms, but there were no matches, so I suppose it has not yet found its way into the forum. Some of you might have it read on the blog, but this is for those, who have overlooked this particular article so far.

Link to the article: https://svalispeaksagain.wordpress.c...-fact-or-myth/

The article itsself:

Over the years, there have been questions raised and discussions of what have been called “nephilim”, “beautiful ones”, etc., and whether they are real or not. In the Bible, in Genesis, there is mention of “the sons of God” (believed to be angels) having relations with human women, and creating a race of nephilim. The book of Enoch in the Apocrypha also makes some reference to them. Many believe that the myths of half human/half “god” individuals in ancient mythology describe these beings.

What I will share here is based upon my own memories while in the group of these things. I realize that these are recovered memories, shared by parts. Some may disbelieve what I share here, while others may be surprised.

The Jesuit order has been involved in trying to create half-demonic/half-human individuals for many years (since the early 1900’s, especially). This attempt is known as the “Hybrid Project” by those in the order, with the express intent of creating “satan’s son” and includes the following elements:

-A large underground facility (located in Czechoslovakia). This facility has numerous altars within in, where sacrifices are done continuously day and night, for the spiritual empowerment of the project. This facility is equipped with high-tech equipment.

– numerous staff who have strong theta (psychic spiritual) gifts

-birth mothers selected for size, genetics and strength, including strength of will to live.

The latter is extremely important, because carrying a hybrid child is very difficult on the mother. Once impregnated, the birth mother will experience extreme oppression and depression, and over the months, as the fetus grows, the birth mother may literally die from the amount of spiritual oppression in which the mother feels literally consumed from within. In other cases, the mother will abort the fetus before she herself dies, partway through the pregnancy (this happened to me at age 14, when I was a carrier).

In the earlier days of the project, abortions and birth mother deaths were much more common. Many of the hybrid children born only looked partially human. Over time, the technology was developed, along with enhanced genetics (later generation birth mothers were stronger). Omega teams (individuals with strong omega skills) were also developed, during which a group of spiritually strong individuals would spend time around the clock with the birth mother, and literally “take” for a period of time the oppression for her, which allowed birth mothers to carry fetuses to term, and live.

In recent years, several hybrids have been born that look quite human, and that are the product of a spirit father and human mother during specific rituals. One is an individual that the Jesuits believe is “he who has come” or satan’s son; this individual is currently 18 years old.

The main issue regarding hybrids is that they do not think or act like humans. These beings have incredibly strong spiritual abilities, and are born with a natural desire to kill. They do not have to be “trained to kill” as humans do; instead, they must be taught to NOT kill, through bonding with a human (usually the birth mother, who is normally a very high-ranking spiritual individual). The birth mothers feed these infants with a combination of milk and blood, obtained by cutting themselves as they nurse the hybrid infant.

These children are incredibly beautiful, although some (but not all) are a bit “odd” in appearance; they may have titanium white hair and violet eyes; or be incredibly strong (they develop coordination and muscle mass much more quickly than full humans). They are able to send very strong demonic attacks (theta skills). They are exceptionally intelligent, and often take on the characteristics of their “birth spirit” as well as the human mother.

The ultimate plan is that the hybrid children being raised now (must are under age 8) will form the future leadership council of the order.

One of the reasons that I left the order years ago was that I disagreed with this. I saw the terrible things done in these labs, and realized that these creatures do not love human beings, or care about their welfare at all. They actually hate all humans, and require significant bonding and gentling to even be able to appear normal to some degree. I remember going to a Jesuit monastery in southern Poland years ago (early in the project days) to work with a hybrid toddler that the staff were afraid of. The toddler had gotten out very early one morning, gone into the chicken coop, and killed all the chickens by pulling their heads off. The toddler was sitting there, eating them, when I arrived. This type of horrific scene can occur with these beings.

After experiences like this, I felt that the order was wrong to fund and staff the hybrid labs, and chose to leave in protest. This was not “improving the world” in any sense; it was senseless to attempt to breed these beings that had a natural cruelty.

I do realize that what I have written here sounds unbelievable – that by writing this, I risk being blown off as a “nut”. I wish with all my heart it wasn’t true. But this is occurring, and I ask that all Christians join in prayer that this type of occultic activity would be stopped.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

avid (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Chip (11th November 2018), Dick (10th November 2018), Flash (10th November 2018), Hervé (10th November 2018), Ioneo (11th November 2018), MistressJan (10th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), Ol' Roy (17th November 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (10th November 2018), palehorse (15th December 2020), Peace in Oz (10th December 2020), Peter UK (28th May 2020), petra (16th November 2018), pigsy2400 (10th November 2018), ramus (10th November 2018), Reinhard (15th November 2018), Sadieblue (11th November 2018), silvanelf (10th December 2020), Sophocles (10th November 2018), Spellbound (10th November 2018), sunwings (10th November 2018), toppy (11th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), Victoria (10th December 2020), Watching from Cyprus (11th November 2018), william r sanford72 (10th November 2018), Words of Joy (11th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Hybrid Labs, as described by Svali

Thanks — Svali is one of the most important (and utterly real) Illuminati whistleblowers. Every word she says should be carefully considered.

See also this thread:

4. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th November 2018), Dexter's_Lab (10th November 2018), Dick (10th November 2018), Grey Brain (6th January 2021), Hervé (10th November 2018), MistressJan (10th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), Ol' Roy (17th November 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (10th November 2018), palehorse (15th December 2020), Peace in Oz (10th December 2020), Peter UK (28th May 2020), petra (16th November 2018), ramus (10th November 2018), Reinhard (15th November 2018), Sadieblue (11th November 2018), silvanelf (10th December 2020), Sophocles (10th November 2018), Spellbound (10th November 2018), sunwings (10th November 2018), Tam (11th November 2018), toppy (11th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), Victoria (10th December 2020), Watching from Cyprus (11th November 2018), Yoda (11th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Thanks — Svali is one of the most important (and utterly real) Illuminati whistleblowers. Every word she says should be carefully considered.

See also this thread:
    Any evidence this is the real Svali from the Rense show years ago?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), palehorse (15th December 2020), Peter UK (28th May 2020), toppy (11th November 2018), Victoria (10th December 2020), Watching from Cyprus (11th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

See also this thread:
    I meant Greg Szymanski, not Rense

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), Peter UK (28th May 2020), toppy (11th November 2018), Victoria (10th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

See also this thread:

Here's Svali talking to Greg Szymanski about a child sacrifice that she witnessed personally. This is an entire radio show.
    The interview is very, very hard to listen to. Svali breaks down several times, but continues through to the end of her account. It's indisputably real.

I heard it many years ago. I was horrified, and it's burned into my memory. I've never been able to bring myself to listen to it again. But, if I may say, every person should hear this testimony once.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th November 2018), Franny (17th November 2018), Hervé (10th November 2018), MistressJan (16th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), palehorse (15th December 2020), Peace in Oz (10th December 2020), Peter UK (28th May 2020), petra (16th November 2018), Reinhard (15th November 2018), Sophocles (11th November 2018), Tam (11th November 2018), toppy (11th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), Victoria (10th December 2020), Watching from Cyprus (11th November 2018), Yoda (11th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

See also this thread:
    Whatever happened to Greg Symanski? He interviewed me and New Mexico Legislative Senator Gerald Ortiz y Pino about 10 years ago concerning efforts to ban the sale of aspartame and products containing aspartame in New Mexico. I have not heard from or about him since.

Ps. I listened to this interview years ago.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Sophocles (11th November 2018), toppy (11th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), Victoria (10th December 2020), Watching from Cyprus (11th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

See also this thread:
    Whatever happened to Greg Symanski? He interviewed me and New Mexico Legislative Senator Gerald Ortiz y Pino about 10 years ago concerning efforts to ban the sale of aspartame and products containing aspartame in New Mexico. I have not heard from or about him since.

Ps. I listened to this interview years ago.
    Looks like he stopped tweeting in April of 2017:

https://twitter.com/arcticbeacon

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Franny (17th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), Victoria (10th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Here's Svali talking to Greg Szymanski about a child sacrifice that she witnessed personally. This is an entire radio show.
    The interview is very, very hard to listen to. Svali breaks down several times, but continues through to the end of her account. It's indisputably real.

I heard it many years ago. I was horrified, and it's burned into my memory. I've never been able to bring myself to listen to it again. But, if I may say, every person should hear this testimony once.
    If I may - every person except the little ones!! If 11 year-old-me heard this, she'd have probably been destroyed

I don't need to read (all of) it because I already know enough. Between all of us, we know plenty.

NOTE: This is the same person I was extremely suspicious of in Bill's Q&A thread. My suspicious are alleviated now though, I just wish that she hadn't said "I wish"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

palehorse (15th December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020), Victoria (10th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

could someone point me to any material that can verify svali's experiences?
    thank you

18. The Following User Says Thank You to snoman For This Post:

petra (17th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

This isn't really a verification as much as a correlation:

Ref here also regarding 'How are hybrid alien races created?' : http://montalk.net/alien/35/synopsis...en-master-plan

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

snoman (19th November 2018), TelosianEmbrace (10th December 2020), Valerie Villars (17th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

I'm just going to bump this thread. Svali reappearing after eight years of silence is a big thing. Many of us believed she had been caught by the dark and been killed/sacrificed for what she had exposed, so it is so good to find her whole and well. Her latest post is 'America at the Crossroads' and the below is a quote from that post.

"The truth about what is going on behind the scenes is being slowly revealed to the American public. But why? That becomes the greater question. Why create this amount of hostility, mistrust and anger on both sides? Who wins when there is less and less discussion, coming to the table and working together to resolve problems? It is not the people, or our nation, or our culture."

Svali goes into a lot of detail about Satanic rituals, possession and mind control. If you are interested in the subject, you could also look up people like Fritz Springmeier (The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave), and Annie McKenna (Paperclip Dolls).

Informed is forearmed, knowledge is power.
    Last edited by TelosianEmbrace; 10th December 2020 at 07:29.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Did You See Them (10th December 2020), Ernie Nemeth (10th December 2020), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2020), Harmony (10th December 2020), palehorse (15th December 2020), Peter UK (10th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread