+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

1. Link to Post #1
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Default Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

"Britain’s biggest employer organisation and main trade union body have sounded the alarm over the prospect of British companies implanting staff with microchips to improve security.

UK firm BioTeq, which offers the implants to businesses and individuals, has already fitted 150 implants in the UK.

The tiny chips, implanted in the flesh between the thumb and forefinger, are similar to those for pets. They enable people to open their front door, access their office or start their car with a wave of their hand, and can also store medical data.

Another company, Biohax of Sweden, also provides human chip implants the size of a grain of rice. It told the Sunday Telegraph (£) that it is in discussions with several British legal and financial firms about fitting their employees with microchips, including one major company with hundreds of thousands of employees."

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ith-microchips

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st July 2021), Franny (12th November 2018), ghostrider (13th November 2018), Inversion (15th November 2018), Nasu (12th November 2018), norman (12th November 2018), Tintin (11th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018), what is a name? (12th November 2018), yelik (12th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

The answer to that is I love mother nature and I will definitely not be taking anything like that. I had a job once and they wanted your finger prints to scan the door. Use your finger to get in etc and I willed that the computer would not work and it didn't and so I got a card instead. There is no fat chance that I will ever take one of them. I will avoid it at all costs and if that means me living off earth. So be it. That's my opinion of course.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread