+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Huge asteroid crater found under the ice in Greenland

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Huge asteroid crater found under the ice in Greenland

positivity and peace
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Just adding a reference to this thread, to an ongoing thread that takes up where this one left off:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...s-and-Ice-Ages
    It's obvious now, from lots of new, credible data, that cataclysms have been caused regularly, not only by comets and asteroids, but by the 12,000 year solar cycles which cause geomagnetic pole reversals.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th December 2022), mountain_jim (20th May 2023), Reinhard (4th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Some of Meier's claims and especially photos have been seriously debunked, which is the answer to your question, I think.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Meier
    https://theness.com/neurologicablog/...-cake-edition/

Billy Meier is just so spot freaking on. At some point I would think folks would start to take him a little more seriously.

LOL, only if you take the a very shallow look into it.
    A skeptic website and a wiki page are your sources, why don't you quote me CNN while you are at it.
    Even if Billy were a fraud, at least he has never physically taken advantage of vulnerable people for sexual gratification like your boy Simon Parks.
    Billy is not a fraud though, his proof stands head and shoulders above all other contactees, and claimed contactees like your boy Simon Parks.
    Billy Meier is the most verifiable contactee in the world, without a doubt, you can take it to the bank.
    Why don't you go ask your boy Alex Collier about Billy Meier, I mean Ralph Amigron who has made a living off of plagerizing the Billy Meier material.
    Billy Meier has had extensive disinformation done on him by alphabet agencies, but if you go to the horses mouth and read his personal published material you will see that the guy is 100% legit and then some.
    We may need to start taking Billy a lot more seriously than we have.
    With the exception being folks who need lies and disinformation, for them I would highly recommend Simon Parks.
    Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    I just suspended DNA's account for 3 days, for being overly rude in the above post.
    I can't believe I got suspended over this five years ago.
    Is it because I state Alex Collier and Simon Parks suck? Or that I inferred they were somebody's boy?
    WTF Paul?

In all honesty I think it's Billy Meier.
    He triggers people.
    Dude should have chilled out and only said about ten percent of what he said.
    He confronts people on too many fronts.
    Demands too much on those who would take him seriously.

I wish I could go back in time and to have offered to have been his publicity agent.

Meier knows the ancient past
    And he knows the future.
    That's a lot for folks to digest.
    He also makes all other UFO contactees irrelevant by comparison and content offered.

Case in point.

Billy Meier called the end of the mega fauna as being due to a meteor impact from 10,750 bc.

This theory would later become known as the younger dryas theory in 2007.
    I learned of this from the Meier contacts from 75-78.
    As published by Randolph Winters in 1992.

Meiers theory beats the archeologists by thirty years.
    Fifteen if only counting the published works in English by winters.

Bottom line,,,,Meier is right about just about everything.
    Including what the future holds.
    By the way, Meier states the two safest places in the world to hope to survive what is coming are Australia and Peru.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image000000.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	50931

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), Chakra (Yesterday), mountain_jim (20th May 2023), Peace in Oz (24th May 2023), seehas (24th May 2023), Vangelo (24th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

With the exception being folks who need lies and disinformation, for them I would highly recommend Simon Parks.

I just suspended DNA's account for 3 days, for being overly rude in the above post.
    Well, I can't say for sure ... my memory for such does not extend that far back.

But my speculative guess would be that I took your reply to onawah to imply that she was "very shallow", and suggested that she might also be someone who needs "lies and disinformation".

As best (probably not well) I can recall now, I don't recall ever having strong opinions, one way or the other, about Alex Collier or Billy Meier, and I took a while to lean toward agreeing with others who held various concerns of Simon Parks.

But I was (if I recall correctly) sometimes observant of forum members insulting other members, which I perhaps took your post to be of onawah, for the reasons and phrases quoted just above.

In any case, I hope there is some statue of limitations that will come to my rescue here, since I've not been an administrator, or even that much of an active member, of Avalon, for most of those intervening five years.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th May 2023), DNA (24th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2023), seehas (24th May 2023), Tintin (24th May 2023), Vangelo (24th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Well, I can't say for sure ... my memory for such does not extend that far back.

But my speculative guess would be that I took your reply to onawah to imply that she was "very shallow", and suggested that she might also be someone who needs "lies and disinformation".

As best (probably not well) I can recall now, I don't recall ever having strong opinions, one way or the other, about Alex Collier or Billy Meier, and I took a while to lean toward agreeing with others who held various concerns of Simon Parks.

But I was (if I recall correctly) sometimes observant of forum members insulting other members, which I perhaps took your post to be of onawah, for the reasons and phrases quoted just above.

In any case, I hope there is some statue of limitations that will come to my rescue here, since I've not been an administrator, or even that much of an active member, of Avalon, for most of those intervening five years.
    The shallow reference was in stating you need to take a deep look at the Meier material being as there has been disinformation sewn by alphabet types.
    Those alphabet types take it for granted that once a little fakery is discovered, fakery that
    They themselves planted, they know that folks will stop pursuing this line of thinking and throw the baby out with the bath water.
    Never have I seen this more true than the Meier case.

Now given the time, I was more than a little irritated with Onawah. 2018.
    Folks who had made the mistake of utilizing Parks as some kind of spiritual past life therapist had reported instances of Parks offering to place his enlightened seed in the rectum of his therapy seekers in the form of Marvin Gayes sexual healing. This first came out in 2015.

Some folks are quicker to call out Parks and publicly renounce him, and some continued to follow him claiming par for the course with his snake charmer therapy.
    Kerry Cassidy stuck it out with him, so I guess it's understandable that some how he still had his fans.
    I'm of the opinion his abductions were valid but buyer beware this does not credentialize someone into being a spiritual therapist.
    I also think Ralph Anagran, I mean Alex Collier is a fake, complete fake.

I also have to admit that Natalie was a Trump bashing member if ever there was one. He who would have averted the present apocalyptic trajectory we are now on. Trump that is.
    This got on my nerves quite a bit.
    So if I appeared to remind her that she was one of the last posters on Avalon to continue
    to publicly endorse Simon Parks as a method for stating her instincts for rooting out the truth might not be the best, while I was one of the first to call out Parks for what he was, forgive me, guilty as charged.

I had only posted on this thread to state a huge hit by Meier in calling an amazing archeological truth. And doing it before there was even a real theory on the matter.
    That's a huge win.
    But instead of focusing on this one single topic, the topic of the thread it is again time to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Oh, I know he is right here with this prediction but he had that one fake picture the intelligence agencies inserted into his fotomat developed pictures.
    As such he is still a fake.
    Much better to post about and pay attention to these ass clowns Alex Collier and Simon Parks who have never predicted a single thing correct in their entire lives.
    Because they've never had the alphabet agencies planting false pictures into their material because it's all bullsh[t to begin with.
    Anytime there is any truth,,, any truth it will always be accompanied by some mud slung by the PTB. That's just common sense

Oh and one last thing Paul.
    I've commented on your wall, PMd you and stated on numerous threads how much I admire and respect you.
    But you show up the one time I criticize you.

Looks like I'm going to have to start criticizing you more often.
    Last edited by DNA; 24th May 2023 at 13:00.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chakra (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: Huge asteroid crater found under the ice in Greenland

• JRE: Giant Hole Discovered In Greenland!:

I personally met Graham Hancock face to face 1995 in real life (29 years ago) when we invited him to Amsterdam 🇳🇱 to give a lecture presentation of his research (books like: "Fingerprints of the Gods" that just came out in that year!).

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th March 2024 at 14:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (4th March 2024), Chakra (Yesterday), Reinhard (4th March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4