+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are ETs Benevolent or Malevolent?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: Are ETs Benevolent or Malevolent?

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    In any case, we can never truly know their intentions, even if tomorrow they we're to land in every city bearing gifts of peace. If humans decieve each other all the time, why should we expect any different from ETs?
    That's how I feel. It stands to reason they would all have 'motives', and even if it sounds like a good motive (IE: keep us safe) there's could easily be a drawback (IE: Trapped in an illusion)

If I have to choose between trusting people and trusting ET's, I choose people.
    I wonder who ET's would choose?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), AutumnW (28th October 2019), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), Longjohn (24th November 2019), onevoice (23rd September 2019), petra (23rd September 2019), Valerie Villars (24th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    I wonder who ET's would choose?
    Good One!!

Definitely not people! Ha ha ha

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

AutumnW (28th October 2019), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), Peter UK (23rd September 2019), RogeRio (28th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

All opinions side, including my own, it becomes apparent there is an “onion effect” going on with regressions.

What I mean is, data is taken from a regression and interpreted. The same data is taken again and reinterpreted, leading to another regression with slightly differing data, as well as a different regressionist. This in turn is reinterpreted, leading to further regressions, regressionists, and interpretations.

Not to be a spoil sport, but one must ask, with each peel of the onion, are we getting closer to the truth, or farther from the truth because it’s absolutely not an onion that we’re peeling?

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

AutumnW (28th October 2019), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Chris Gilbert (23rd September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), Kotch (23rd September 2019), Peter UK (23rd September 2019), petra (25th September 2019), RogeRio (28th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (1st October 2019), Tam (2nd October 2019), Victoria (2nd December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There are both benevolent & malevolent ETs & maybe better to call the larger group of them ultra terrestrials inter dimensional beings. Here is a website that list many species https://alien-races-extraterrestrials.blogspot.com/?m=1 its mixed with certain disinfos but yeah..
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 25th September 2019 at 10:39.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Peter UK (25th September 2019), petra (25th September 2019), RogeRio (28th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James (here)
    Not to be a spoil sport, but one must ask, with each peel of the onion, are we getting closer to the truth, or farther from the truth because it’s absolutely not an onion that we’re peeling?
    I think I get the drift. I mean, we all have free will after all. If I wanted to be an asshole, it'd only take me a second (or less!)

The reason I wouldn't trust an alien is probably because the alien is more powerful than me.

I think I might trust a child over an adult. Kids seem more trustworthy, if only they weren't such troublemakers.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), AutumnW (28th October 2019), Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), RogeRio (28th September 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

we all have free will after all.
    Actually many neuroscientists say these days that we don't have. Brain studies show that the decissions are made before we start to make our minds. Our minds just create explanations for the subconscious decissions as well as alter memories to make our experiences logical. Also by examining broken brains we start to understand that sometimes brain tumors for example alter our behaviour so that it can feel alien even to ourselves.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), AutumnW (28th October 2019), Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), petra (30th September 2019), RogeRio (28th September 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    Brain studies show that the decissions are made before we start to make our minds.
    Ok, I agree If you think only about Physical Brain, and neuro-electrical pulses that can be measured.

But when you think about Choice, Decision and Free Will, need to take into account our Will, our Feelings, our Thoughts, and none of this can be measured by neuroscientists, even because they are working functions of Consciousness and not of the Brain.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 28th September 2019 at 17:33.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), petra (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (1st October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Since we are on the topic of brains, let me dredge some facts I've stored on the subject.

We have no clue about the brain's activity. We have mapped the general areas of the brain. We can watch decisions being made in real time using magnetic resonance. Yet the anomalies out there show an entirely different thing. There are people that have no brain activity to speak of, mostly relegated to tiny portions of the brain, but function completely normally.

The consciousness lag seems to imply that we make decisions before we are aware of them, and therefore live in the past of a predetermined reality. Yet the lag could also be the creation of certain fine details of reality that are not predetermined until they are manifest.

Since we know almost nothing about consciousness or anything but material reality, conclusions based on these little isolated facts are illogical. Tell me how I am aware before you decide I am not endowed with free will, please.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AutumnW (28th October 2019), Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), petra (30th September 2019), silvanelf (1st October 2019), Tam (2nd October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Actually many neuroscientists say these days that we don't have. Brain studies show that the decissions are made before we start to make our minds. Our minds just create explanations for the subconscious decissions as well as alter memories to make our experiences logical.
    It is relatively easy to deny the existence of free will, but the same argument about free will applies to mathematical logic as well.

According to these neuroscientists, the whole field of mathematics is just the result of some kind of "neuronal noise" -- this would mean that mathematics is an illusion, furthermore any logical reasoning in science in general would be an illusion ... and any logical reasoning about neuroscience would be an illusion as well. Duh.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

AutumnW (28th October 2019), Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), gs_powered (2nd October 2019), petra (2nd October 2019), RogeRio (6th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, that just brings us closer to the matrix reality then

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

AutumnW (28th October 2019), Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Actually many neuroscientists say these days that we don't have. Brain studies show that the decissions are made before we start to make our minds. Our minds just create explanations for the subconscious decissions as well as alter memories to make our experiences logical. Also by examining broken brains we start to understand that sometimes brain tumors for example alter our behaviour so that it can feel alien even to ourselves.
    I've often felt like the universe knows what I'm going to do before I do it (or knows what I think before I think it) but I don't feel as if that applies to ALL my decisions. I'm predictable - but not that predictable, unless I'm a program.

I'm operating under a rule "Do what you think is right, unless it feels wrong", so if something that's wrong ends up feeling right.... I'm going to be in trouble.

Trying to get back to ET's and their motives again, I imagine they're probably at the mercy of feelings too, supposing they even have feelings.

Fake memories huh? Pretty sure that's true, so how about fake feelings. I think it's possible.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member OldArcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    To me, I'm firmly in the same camp as Dolan and his wife: I don't believe that they're necessarily one or the other, for several reasons. First, it's all about perspective. Second, it's maybe not so simple as what we think, or what we think we think. If ETs are truly as advanced as they seem, and truly wholly independent of us (I haven't totally ruled out the possibility that this is all some kind of elaborate psyop, though I doubt it highly), then surely we are a lot more limited in our scope of understanding. When we tag wild animals to monitor them as biologists, we may well appear to be monstrous from their perspective, even though we mean the animals no harm.

One thing that bugs me, though, is how there's a sort of cliché where the unbelivably sexy and angellic Nordic types are our Space Friends, and then the creepy or monstrous looking Greys or Reptilians are Evil. Seems like some kind of tired Disney trope to me.

In any case, we can never truly know their intentions, even if tomorrow they we're to land in every city bearing gifts of peace. If humans decieve each other all the time, why should we expect any different from ETs?
    If you see an alien with a book titled, "To Serve Man," we're screwed...
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

AutumnW (28th October 2019), Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), Peter UK (6th October 2019), silvanelf (6th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th October 2019), Tam (12th October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

On ET's

Quote there's nice ones and there's not so nice and there's really damn nasty.

Bill Deagle
    Does that picture sound familiar anyone?
    Last edited by Peter UK; 6th October 2019 at 19:31.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

" In that regard, at least, but it still doesn't guarantee that they would be our benevolent protectors.
    But they might want to enlist us in the cause of limiting the power of other, more dominant ET races.
    In other words, a Star Trek Federation kind of scenario"

Onawah,

This reminds me of one of the most vibrant and vivid dreams I have ever had, which was peculiar for a number of a reasons, including physical remnants.

For many years now I have been trying to figure out the nature of abductions and contact and where our militaries and certain government officials in the world stand. 

I don't remember the beginning of my dream, just portions of it that progressed/evolved and meeting many members of just such a team as you mention.  The primary figures in this dream were like my guides, showing  me around in a world (or simulation) that very much reflected ours, if all of our historical eras and cultures were simultaneous.

These two beings were feminine, very beautiful (hard to look away from) and highly energetic, vivacious bipedal lion-esque felines with human-like hair in precise, nearly 1950's type, shoulder length or slightly shorter, styles. They emanated love and non-stop high energy that was for lack of better word, contagious. It was practically palpable and their happiness and robust goodness was overflowing.  It felt like pure love to be around them, not romantic love, but the purest, brightest energy and happiness.

They introduced me to what seemed like a twin/brother/sister duo(I could not quite interpret their bond) who were almost elven-looking and human-like. Extremely fit, slightly shorter, much more muscular and even higher energy than the two feline beings, though these two were quite impatient and brusque...they were analytical and very sharp-witted - I got the feeling they were annoyed to some degree by me (i suspected it was due to my being slower and less capable) and they did not want to be impeded or lose time by being interrupted in their pursuit of criminals...I'm not sure what kind of criminals (?). One rushed away before the other did. These two were the elite "action" side of the task force, so to speak. 

Their foreheads were very low and minimal and they had matching long, darkish blond tresses,thick brows, and (I think) green eyes. Also very beautiful to look at, but their presence and quick, judgemental nature was imposing. 

These beings were part of a highly organized team working separately, yet together for the same altruistic purposes.
    I was taken to a training area by the feline pair that resembled a square, corner- situated, cinder block staircase with multiple flights, wherein there were mobster type (comical, almost like the three stooges) deviants pursuing us. It seemed to be an example for me, not an actual, life-threatening situation. 

Standing above them, on the top landing of the stairs, I was shown colourful, bottle cap size, round implements that could be tossed in their direction to slow them, almost as though freezing time. It was an example of a non-violent, non-lethal alternative to shooting or maiming someone. The devices worked like a flash bang would, except without noise, and they created a dazzling spray of tiny sparkling flashes in the air, as though the space between us was electrified, providing enough time to better assess the situation, apprehend the criminals or escape.

Then, I was taken to an area that had pagoda/pyramidal style, multi-tiered buildings and lovely octagonal ponds out front. There, I was introduced to someone who was a doppelganger for Simon Parkes (who I was not aware of at the time of this dream) in his more youthful days. The quiet and highly intelligent, obviously intuitive, gentleman was exceedingly tall and slightly stooped, 9+/- feet(?), with eye-glasses, a cardigan and hair styled just as Simon has.. and he had a black cat with enormous saucer-shaped eyes in his arms. The eyes were much larger and rounder than any earth cat.  He stood on one of the lower levels to meet and acknowledge me, as though my presence had been anticipated. I got the sense that his cat was intently evaluating me, much as he was.  His cat exceeded normal human intelligence and could also read my thoughts.  Which I realized made me minuscule in mental ability and presence, like a child. Very inferior but somehow still special to them.

In the multi-level pond below the building, where I stood at the edge while my guides were talking with the man, my curiosity was piqued by spiny sea-cucumber-like creatures in the water.  They clustered in front of me as though they were waiting for food. They had the same, or slightly higher, level of intelligence as a dog. I reached in to touch them, they were sentient and gentle, and they flocked to my hand, crawling across it quickly, which initiated a sudden fear reaction from me as I recoiled from the strange sensation. The man, who looked like Simon, and his cat were observing me as I did this. I wanted to be my best self for them, but found it difficult to control my instantaneous reflex type reaction to the creatures in the pond. Fear was a weakness.

(There was more, from this to the next and other beings in the dream, but I can't recall it all accurately without finding my old journal. )

Then, I remember being in a metal room with technology that appeared much like images of our space stations and rockets. It was dark, but there was ambient lighting. The team surrounded, was looking at and discussing, a girl who was nude and suspended in a beam of some kind of light. She was not conscious, her body limp but vertical, and her head was bent forward with her hair concealing her face. It strangely looked like me, or my youngest sister, and as I questioned this, I was suddenly the inanimate one, listening, in the center of their attention.

I became increasingly self-aware and the two feline beings were saying how much they liked me, as one came uncomfortably close to my left side, almost to touch my face with hers...as though she was smelling(?) or tasting me. It made me suddenly feel uncertain. A primal sense of fight or flight kicked in, but I could not move. The other, on my right, was telling them that she would take me home. (Home? Is she taking me to her home? to my home?) 

I still felt immense love and positive energy from them, but my awareness and fear was beginning to grow and eclipse this, which wasn't supposed to be happening. I was experiencing negativity in the midst of their positivity. As I gained my physical perception, and began to quickly wonder what she intended (even so far as to question if she was taking me home to eat like prey, (seemed illogical considering everything, but I couldn't control my mounting fears)or if it was a code for doing something else), I became conscious of a door/portal behind me and with that, I woke up!

I was in bed and overwhelmed by reassurance, love and a flood of good feelings, warmth, peace, happiness, enlightenment and knowledge that we don't have to fight with lethal weapons. It was liberating! I felt guilty for feeling fear but somehow aware that is a part of being human. I was filled with a surge of energy and laid there for what seemed like hours trying to remember and re-feel everything I had experienced. Then, I became conscious of my fiance nearby.

He was putting food into a dish and talking. I looked over at him completely oblivious to what time it was, and said happily, "I just had the most incredible dream!"

He turned and said, "don't be ridiculous! You weren't dreaming, you were just talking to me, if you slept, you couldn't have been asleep for more than a few seconds. Nobody sleeps that fast."
    "No, I just had the most vivid dream I have ever had!I went somewhere! It was amazing!"
    He sat down beside me and said, "come on, that's impossible, we were just talking," as he handed me a bowl of food. It was night time (here, I thought it might be morning) and we were preparing to watch a movie in bed, when apparently I fell asleep between words without any noticeable interruption to our conversation.

The point of this, is that there was an overwhelming feeling that I HAD been introduced in that dream to a legitimate, very real team of highly evolved beings who were like a guardian, protective team-force in the universe. They had compassion for humans, maybe not all of them had patience, but certainly compassion and they were united with a high frequency of love and service to others. :-)

It was just a dream - but it left me buzzing with a high for many days, the need to share the potential/possibility of materially viable, non-lethal defense and the superseding, all-important transcendence of love to overcome obstacles.

Perhaps viewing through a deliberate vs. passive filter of love hones our perception/receptivity to a different element of beings that resonate with that love? Same with fear, hate, distrust, etc. My guess is that all manner of beings exist, the question might be who do we unwittingly invite and which are we more attuned to ...?
    Last edited by Victoria; 9th October 2019 at 22:13. Reason: multiple edits for supplemental thoughts, words, making them more accurate less redundant :-)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (26th December 2019), AutumnW (29th October 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), Hervé (30th October 2019), onevoice (30th October 2019), Peter UK (10th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    • Are missionaries benevolent or malevolent?
    • Are explorers benevolent or malevolent?
    • Are research scientists benevolent or malevolent?
    • Are politicians benevolent or malevolent?
    • Are teachers benevolent or malevolent?
    • Is the military (pick any country) benevolent or malevolent?
    • Are humans benevolent or malevolent?
    Some clues to the best answer to this ET question might lie there. ^^
    Best answer, imho. Thank you. As they are technologically more advanced, I suppose they are way ahead of us intellectually, but not necessarily morally. The human to human comparison is a good one, as far as it goes. I would go a little farther and ask Was Colonel Sanders benevolent to chickens? Was Roy Kroc benevolent to cows?

Another thing to consider is evolution is a painful process, so if the goal is to aid us in ascension, it's not going to necessarily look or feel like being led by the hand to a Utopian future with bug eyed beings we access through gentle meditative practices.

Alien aided ascension may feel more like an hours long hot yoga session, or being forced to bungie jump with a an old cord that just might give way.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Anka (26th December 2019), Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), Victoria (30th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by arborealis (here)
    " In that regard, at least, but it still doesn't guarantee that they would be our benevolent protectors.
    But they might want to enlist us in the cause of limiting the power of other, more dominant ET races.
    In other words, a Star Trek Federation kind of scenario"

Onawah,

This reminds me of one of the most vibrant and vivid dreams I have ever had, which was peculiar for a number of a reasons, including physical remnants.

For many years now I have been trying to figure out the nature of abductions and contact and where our militaries and certain government officials in the world stand. 

I don't remember the beginning of my dream, just portions of it that progressed/evolved and meeting many members of just such a team as you mention.  The primary figures in this dream were like my guides, showing  me around in a world (or simulation) that very much reflected ours, if all of our historical eras and cultures were simultaneous.

These two beings were feminine, very beautiful (hard to look away from) and highly energetic, vivacious bipedal lion-esque felines with human-like hair in precise, nearly 1950's type, shoulder length or slightly shorter, styles. They emanated love and non-stop high energy that was for lack of better word, contagious. It was practically palpable and their happiness and robust goodness was overflowing.  It felt like pure love to be around them, not romantic love, but the purest, brightest energy and happiness.

They introduced me to what seemed like a twin/brother/sister duo(I could not quite interpret their bond) who were almost elven-looking and human-like. Extremely fit, slightly shorter, much more muscular and even higher energy than the two feline beings, though these two were quite impatient and brusque...they were analytical and very sharp-witted - I got the feeling they were annoyed to some degree by me (i suspected it was due to my being slower and less capable) and they did not want to be impeded or lose time by being interrupted in their pursuit of criminals...I'm not sure what kind of criminals (?). One rushed away before the other did. These two were the elite "action" side of the task force, so to speak. 

Their foreheads were very low and minimal and they had matching long, darkish blond tresses,thick brows, and (I think) green eyes. Also very beautiful to look at, but their presence and quick, judgemental nature was imposing. 

These beings were part of a highly organized team working separately, yet together for the same altruistic purposes.
    I was taken to a training area by the feline pair that resembled a square, corner- situated, cinder block staircase with multiple flights, wherein there were mobster type (comical, almost like the three stooges) deviants pursuing us. It seemed to be an example for me, not an actual, life-threatening situation. 

Standing above them, on the top landing of the stairs, I was shown colourful, bottle cap size, round implements that could be tossed in their direction to slow them, almost as though freezing time. It was an example of a non-violent, non-lethal alternative to shooting or maiming someone. The devices worked like a flash bang would, except without noise, and they created a dazzling spray of tiny sparkling flashes in the air, as though the space between us was electrified, providing enough time to better assess the situation, apprehend the criminals or escape.

Then, I was taken to an area that had pagoda/pyramidal style, multi-tiered buildings and lovely octagonal ponds out front. There, I was introduced to someone who was a doppelganger for Simon Parkes (who I was not aware of at the time of this dream) in his more youthful days. The quiet and highly intelligent, obviously intuitive, gentleman was exceedingly tall and slightly stooped, 9+/- feet(?), with eye-glasses, a cardigan and hair styled just as Simon has.. and he had a black cat with enormous saucer-shaped eyes in his arms. The eyes were much larger and rounder than any earth cat.  He stood on one of the lower levels to meet and acknowledge me, as though my presence had been anticipated. I got the sense that his cat was intently evaluating me, much as he was.  His cat exceeded normal human intelligence and could also read my thoughts.  Which I realized made me minuscule in mental ability and presence, like a child. Very inferior but somehow still special to them.

In the multi-level pond below the building, where I stood at the edge while my guides were talking with the man, my curiosity was piqued by spiny sea-cucumber-like creatures in the water.  They clustered in front of me as though they were waiting for food. They had the same, or slightly higher, level of intelligence as a dog. I reached in to touch them, they were sentient and gentle, and they flocked to my hand, crawling across it quickly, which initiated a sudden fear reaction from me as I recoiled from the strange sensation. The man, who looked like Simon, and his cat were observing me as I did this. I wanted to be my best self for them, but found it difficult to control my instantaneous reflex type reaction to the creatures in the pond. Fear was a weakness.

(There was more, from this to the next and other beings in the dream, but I can't recall it all accurately without finding my old journal. )

Then, I remember being in a metal room with technology that appeared much like images of our space stations and rockets. It was dark, but there was ambient lighting. The team surrounded, was looking at and discussing, a girl who was nude and suspended in a beam of some kind of light. She was not conscious, her body limp but vertical, and her head was bent forward with her hair concealing her face. It strangely looked like me, or my youngest sister, and as I questioned this, I was suddenly the inanimate one, listening, in the center of their attention.

I became increasingly self-aware and the two feline beings were saying how much they liked me, as one came uncomfortably close to my left side, almost to touch my face with hers...as though she was smelling(?) or tasting me. It made me suddenly feel uncertain. A primal sense of fight or flight kicked in, but I could not move. The other, on my right, was telling them that she would take me home. (Home? Is she taking me to her home? to my home?) 

I still felt immense love and positive energy from them, but my awareness and fear was beginning to grow and eclipse this, which wasn't supposed to be happening. I was experiencing negativity in the midst of their positivity. As I gained my physical perception, and began to quickly wonder what she intended (even so far as to question if she was taking me home to eat like prey, (seemed illogical considering everything, but I couldn't control my mounting fears)or if it was a code for doing something else), I became conscious of a door/portal behind me and with that, I woke up!

I was in bed and overwhelmed by reassurance, love and a flood of good feelings, warmth, peace, happiness, enlightenment and knowledge that we don't have to fight with lethal weapons. It was liberating! I felt guilty for feeling fear but somehow aware that is a part of being human. I was filled with a surge of energy and laid there for what seemed like hours trying to remember and re-feel everything I had experienced. Then, I became conscious of my fiance nearby.

He was putting food into a dish and talking. I looked over at him completely oblivious to what time it was, and said happily, "I just had the most incredible dream!"

He turned and said, "don't be ridiculous! You weren't dreaming, you were just talking to me, if you slept, you couldn't have been asleep for more than a few seconds. Nobody sleeps that fast."
    "No, I just had the most vivid dream I have ever had!I went somewhere! It was amazing!"
    He sat down beside me and said, "come on, that's impossible, we were just talking," as he handed me a bowl of food. It was night time (here, I thought it might be morning) and we were preparing to watch a movie in bed, when apparently I fell asleep between words without any noticeable interruption to our conversation.

The point of this, is that there was an overwhelming feeling that I HAD been introduced in that dream to a legitimate, very real team of highly evolved beings who were like a guardian, protective team-force in the universe. They had compassion for humans, maybe not all of them had patience, but certainly compassion and they were united with a high frequency of love and service to others. :-)

It was just a dream - but it left me buzzing with a high for many days, the need to share the potential/possibility of materially viable, non-lethal defense and the superseding, all-important transcendence of love to overcome obstacles.

Perhaps viewing through a deliberate vs. passive filter of love hones our perception/receptivity to a different element of beings that resonate with that love? Same with fear, hate, distrust, etc. My guess is that all manner of beings exist, the question might be who do we unwittingly invite and which are we more attuned to ...?
    Arborealis, I couldn't sleep well tonight if I didn't tell you this. I haven't been on much which is probably best. But, I just re-read and absorbed much more, what you wrote above.

Thank you so much for your honesty, articulation and truthfulness in recounting what you know. You're a good human.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (26th December 2019), Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), mountain_jim (31st October 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Thank you, Valerie. :-) I'm trying to be a good human, but never sure what does or doesn't benefit someone else, or what should or shouldn't be done with these memories and experiences. I hope that somehow they help others, or ring some bell in someone's mind, because otherwise what are they for? No one around me understands them. For all the things I don't understand and am not smart enough to comprehend, I hope someone else, somewhere, will.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (26th December 2019), Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (31st October 2019), mountain_jim (31st October 2019), onevoice (30th October 2019), Patient (30th October 2019), Valerie Villars (30th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The History of Channeling begins with George Van Tassel - in that he coined the word “channeling” to distinguish what he was doing from the prior practice of seances or mediumship.

His best student was Trevor James Constable. Trevor jumped into channeling with naive enthusiasm by his own account. He was the first of the 50’s contactees to understand Spacemen were BOTH Friends AND Foes.
    He published enough information about how to channel with at least some degree of protection to get today’s phenomena rolling.

Folks in Joshua Tree continue to chew it all over with a beer on Sundays.

Name:  Spacemen COVER.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  23.0 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Spacemen Friends & Foes.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	41892   Click image for larger version

Name:	Celestial Sundays SQUARE.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	41894  
    Last edited by YoYosarian; 24th November 2019 at 05:30.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to YoYosarian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), Peter UK (24th November 2019), silvanelf (29th November 2019), Valerie Villars (24th November 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,654 times in 20,815 posts

Exclamation Re: Are ETs Benevolent or Malevolent?

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2020), East Sun (8th August 2020), Valerie Villars (9th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Seriously,
    I believe that no one knows. And it really does not matter. Benevolent, Monovalent,
    It's not going to make a difference,, They have their agenda, we have ours. We may
    compromise or we will be in conflict, as usual its either peace or war.

Here we go again...negation's unending, is there no end to this?

There has to be a better way?
    They probably have a better way as they are more advanced than us.
    Give peace a chance maybe.

Can we humans really learn and not be constantly dumbed down.

I hope we will learn what is best for us , now at last.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Valerie Villars (9th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2