+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wonder if you can help....?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,963 times in 638 posts

Default Wonder if you can help....?

In flicking through the TV channels earlier this evening, I stumbled across an episode of Startgate SG-1 called Wormhole X-Treme....

...the story appeared to about a fictional tv programme about a wormhole and the curious bit was that (in the tv program) a colonel from a "genuine" secret star-gate project (i.e. sg-1) was sent as a technical adviser/consultant to the fictional tv programme.

Now forgive me, but sitting back coffee in hand I had an "oh oh" and dejavu feeling and seem to recall an interview (cant remember if it was on here) about someone saying that had been involved in a real stargate project and had been a technical consultant to the actual sg-1 tv series.

Am I misinforming myself or has anyone else seen the irony of the episode's premise but more importantly did someone actually come forward (as a whistle blower) having been involved in such a secret space project to then advise as an actual consultant in Hollywood.

I.m sure I have not only read but watched a video interview about this. If I'm completely off base, then I apologise, but if anyone can scratch their heads and recall that interview about someone sharing having been in a govt black project then said they want on to advise or consult with production company behind sg-1 (might have been the film) that would be great.

Thanks

Confused. Aberdeenshire.
    Last edited by scotslad; 5th December 2018 at 21:25. Reason: clarity

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bruno (6th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2018), Franny (5th December 2018), Intranuclear (6th December 2018), Inversion (7th December 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (6th December 2018), petra (6th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2018), toppy (6th December 2018), Yetti (8th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Wonder if you can help....?

I have never seen it , but if you ever run across it I would love to watch it!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bruno (6th December 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (6th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2018), toppy (6th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Sounds like something Hollywood would do. What is funny is that Hollywood hasn't produced material that would resemble the actual ssp, it would be too close to the truth.

For instance, the ssp is rumored to:

a) had worked out antigravity and teleportation by the mid 1950s (based on the work of tesla (stolen papers taken from his safe at his death), Townsend-brown's research and reverse engineered alien tech)
    b) had a working relationship worked out with aliens, atleast the greys, in the early 1950s, which is ongoing
    c) first landed on mars in the early 60s, having first landed on the moon several years before that
    d) since then have established bases throughout the solar system, including the moon, mars, ganymede, titan, etc.
    e) have likely got ships that have travelled, and are travelling, interstellar, which means faster-than-light tech has been achieved
    f) have carrier ships that have many scout craft that patrol our solar system, and perhaps beyond
    g) have developed exotic and lethal weaponry, including plasma pulse, scalar and emp weapons (which were on display during 9/11 and are currently on display in the California 'wildfires'), though this likely is dwarfed by alien weaponry.

Now, I'd love to see more details on that stuff.
    Last edited by Justplain; 6th December 2018 at 04:42.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bruno (6th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Joe from the Carolinas (6th December 2018), petra (6th December 2018), scotslad (6th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2018), toppy (6th December 2018), Wansen (7th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

I thought that episode was HILARIOUS........truly a bit of truth slipped out and I'm sure everyone on the inside were laughing as well.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bruno (6th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), petra (6th December 2018), scotslad (6th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Hi scotslad, have you searched through the many posts here in Avalon, I'm sure it was already talked about but can't say when.

There have been many posts about the SG1 TV show and it's apparent insider help.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bruno (6th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), scotslad (6th December 2018), Wansen (7th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Sunny, it wasnt about the SG-1 show per say, it was an interview with someone about them and stargates and their experience working on a military project and going offplanet and because of that they were subsequently hired as a "consultant" to the tv show sg-1 or the film "stargate".

Now interestingly, if Bill or whoever can recall the interview of who it was or when they made the public statement and the date of it, combined with production info and date and the titles/crew listing regarding that episode of the sg-1 episode might throw some interesting light - at least somewhat of potentially coroborating something of anything. (more interesting the dates of both )

Will get thinking hat on and take a shifty at the advanced search in here and elsewhere too

As usual, no answers - yet, but the quest and search for answers stronger than ever. (hopefully not in vain)

Thanks all

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bruno (6th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Inversion (7th December 2018), petra (6th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Now forgive me, but sitting back coffee in hand I had an "oh oh" and dejavu feeling and seem to recall an interview (cant remember if it was on here) about someone saying that had been involved in a real stargate project and had been a technical consultant to the actual sg-1 tv series.
    True or not, it's things like this which give me hope! If somebody anywhere manages to squat a bit of truth into the Hollywood scene, that just makes me want to jump for joy. GOOD LUCK!

Conversely, sometimes I wonder if we're just "giving them ideas". Like - what if something on another planet started getting ideas from watching "Criminal Minds" (uh oh!)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (6th December 2018), scotslad (6th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

OK, wee update:

Taking the lead/nudge from @sunny-side-up...

I ploughed through the search on the site and lo and behold, found this - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1147260 so must apologise as someone had previously referenced it.

However,

In a further wider and somewhat serendipitous sequence of searching, I stumbled across references and interviews of Andrew D. Basiago regarding Project Pegasus, timetravel and jumprooms (stargates) to Mars as well as "the montauk chair"

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlGp6R3uExc )
    ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjeMIgs3faw )

(what his own claims/story are - warrants a separate discussion, at this stage however, I'm only trying to box off the 'soft disclosure' element of all this )

Hmmm, further searching leads me to believe that it would appear that project pegasus WAS referenced in the tv series "stargate atlantis".

Getting closer....

...so my next question is - Was it Andrew D. Basiago who was the chap in the interview I'm having trouble recalling. It's somewhat coincidental that he claims involvement in project pegasus and it was referenced in "stargate atlantis".....

..so if he was a consultant and technical adviser to the show or others in the franchise it makes it all damn intriguing to say the least.

Perhaps IMDB or some eagle eye'd cd box set collector might have spotted his name in titles etc of an episode or film as a consultant or technical adviser. (potentially year of production of film to be compared against an interview of his "coming out) - just thinking out loud, thnx
    Last edited by scotslad; 6th December 2018 at 19:48. Reason: clarifying point

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Forest Denizen (6th December 2018), Inversion (7th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Hi Sunny, it wasnt about the SG-1 show per say, it was an interview with someone about them and stargates and their experience working on a military project and going offplanet and because of that they were subsequently hired as a "consultant" to the tv show sg-1 or the film "stargate".
    Your description, Scotslad, definitely sounds like Andrew Basiago but I can't recall the interview. On IMDB he is listed as having four credits, none as a Technical Adviser; all credits are as Himself..
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Inversion (7th December 2018), scotslad (7th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

The technical consultant you're referring to in post #1 I've never heard of.

Wormhole X-Treme was the show's 100th episode.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole_X-Treme!
    Quote "Wormhole X-Treme!" is an episode from Season 5 of the science fiction television series Stargate SG-1. The title also refers to a camp fictional science fiction series named Wormhole X-Treme!, a show-within-a-show that is portrayed in the episode. This was the 100th episode of Stargate SG-1, and as such was produced as a "special" episode laden with large numbers of in-jokes, cameo appearances, and heavy use of metafictional elements for comedic effect.
    Wormhole X-Treme was also depicted in an episode called 'Citizen Joe'. The show was playing on the TV in the background and the main character claims they took his idea. He was getting visions of SG-1 missions via an ancient black stone he purchased at a garage sale. He has the same ancient gene as O'Neill. He wrote down what he saw then mailed it to potential publishers or to be used as a TV show.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Joe

I'm familiar with Andrew Basiago's claims of a jump room to mars & being part of a time travel project. I don't ever recall him saying anything about a stargate as depicted in SG-1. He's been on Coast to Coast many times and there's YT videos detailing his saga.
    https://www.projectpegasus.net/

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Forest Denizen (7th December 2018), scotslad (7th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Am I the only one who finds the 9/11 and the recent California wildfires emp weapon deployment hypotheses distasteful?
    I doubt anyone means disrespect but how must it feel to families and friends of those who perished to have someone say in reference for example to 9/11: no-one is any longer believing the "official lie". Zero planes and death by lazers..govt controlled explosions and paid street actors. I think of "occam's razor" and of how underrated it seems to be..prosaic explanations that are tenable and satisfactory, yet still they are snubbed allowing the door to be opened to outlandish conspiracy theories.
    So much of what I read is word-rich in fallacy. Supposition touted as hardcore evidence..acts of God cited as murderous experimentation. In cases of suffering and large-scale devastation does no-one feel a moral obligation to self-impose a gagging order for the sake of those affected..or am I being over-sensitive?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

Bruno (7th December 2018), Frenchy (7th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Dr. Richard Allen Miller has claimed he worked with Chris Carter for stories on the X-Files and has done many interviews so I think that's who you are thinking of. Interesting guy I'm sure Bill Ryan can tell us more about him since I think kerry and him have interviewed him too.

https://richardalanmiller.com/

One of my favorite story archs with SG1 and Martin Lloyd the illegal alien.

Background
    As the war between Martin's people and the Goa'uld was taking a turn for the worse, Lloyd and the rest of his ship's crew were sent away to find allies. When they discovered the Tau'ri, they instead chose to desert and hide on the remote planet. They hid their ship somewhere in the solar system and crashed in Montana using an escape pod.

However, over time, Martin became convinced that deserting their people was wrong and tried to convince the others to return. His comrades weren't swayed and, realizing Martin was now a liability, drugged him with pharmaceuticals that made him lose most of his memories. They kept his home under surveillance and ensured he continued to remain oblivious to his alien origins. One of his former shipmates posed as his psychiatrist, Dr. Peter Tanner, and continued to prescribe him various drugs laced with the memory-loss chemical.......( I thought that part of the story was a mkultra inside joke)

Because of the memory loss, Lloyd began suffering from severe paranoia and became a conspiracy theorist. He felt he was being watched by the government, and even kept a detailed diary of his daily activities. Eventually, Lloyd became aware of the Stargate program and demanded a meeting with Colonel Jack O'Neill. As more and more of Martin's memories began to resurface, SG-1 searched his home in Montana, discovering the drugs Lloyd was taking.....................snipBut as his latent memories began to resurface again, Martin created a campy science fiction television show based on the real Stargate program and SG-1. The show was picked up with the name Wormhole X-Treme! and Martin was made a creative consultant. Although the SGC were initially concerned about the possible security leak, once they confirmed that Marty legitimately didn't do anything on purpose, they decided to allow the show to continue, reasoning that its existence would allow for plausible deniability if anyone found out about the real Stargate Program as they could then claim that they had simply been watching too much TV. ...... more

https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Martin_Lloyd

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Inversion (7th December 2018), mountain_jim (9th December 2018), scotslad (7th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

cheers Iching, id never heard of him until now, appreciate the link, thanks

26. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Inversion (7th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

I never seen the tv show, but the story sounds familiar. There is a series of books that became almost an instant best seller 30 years ago in the spanish spoken country's. I have the whole series 10 books and is about a former US air force official get envolved in an time travel experiment back in 1972 called Caballo de troya, ( the troy horse) Amazing info there to say the least, as far as I know there are never been translated to english, ( obvious reasons) but if you have a hispanic frien who have them , ask for help in the translation. time travel is real and u will be surprise of the intel of such a experiment. I just wander what are this agency doing now, I mean in 2018.......... scary.....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Inversion (14th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

cheers Iching, id never heard of him until now, appreciate the link, thanks
    OMG you must follow up on RAM aka Richard Allen Miller, what a great mind but beware he has problems staying on track when he talks.

He calls himself 'a broken savant' he has an eidetic memory which is better than a photographic memory because all the stored memory/knowledge is indexed and can be cross referenced, so is very useful.
    He supposedly worked with the real 'Smoking Man' made famous by the 'X-Files'

Other follow up for you this time relating to 'Jump Room/chairs is Mr Eric Dollard, a great electrical wizard, he talks of the early mathematicians/physicists and their equations that actually pointed towards pulsed electricity having possible function of Teleportation 'Jump chair' 2 devices one on and one off, you sit on one , then when the other is turned on you are there on that one.
    But please don't quote me on my post, it is a vague memory that I have
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thanks Chaps, Ive now watched a couple of vids of Richard Millers' and he's definitely a very interesting bod. I do now think that it may well have been an Andrew Basagio interview I was thinking of who stated he was a consultant, as I seem to recall thinking at the time it was interesting that him a practicing lawyer hadnt been disbarred/thrown out from his legal profession for the claims he was making and that hollywood were paying him to share his expertise/experience. Afterall can people take a lawyer serious claiming to have gone to Mars? (Who knows.)

I'm still not 100% sure, but hey in the meantime, some research on Mr Eric Dollard now follows - cheers @sunny

+ Reply to Thread