+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Omni?

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: What happened to Omni?

Hi everyone, thanks for following up so much on this thread, it's a tough read but I'm genuinely concerned. Omni is the one who told me that "organic portals" are a cover story, and I believe that he is correct. Just before he left, I found myself trying to give him all of the information (ammunition) that I could, and it's possible that could have backfired. I'd "take his place" if I could, I swear.

Let's also not forget Omni found Love recently too. He posted about it titled simply "Love" but that was probably self deleted.

I'm seeing a common denominator with music now too, didn't realize Omni is a musician.

When my little brother deleted his music, it wasn't just because something told him to do it, there was a reason too. The reason was because he was given an impression that he "stole the music" (from God?), and so essentially he was deleting it because he felt bad about "stealing" it. I've no idea if there's a connection, but if I had to guess, Omni probably had a good reason for deleting all of his stuff (even if it seems foolish to us)

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.”
    That quotation is a trigger for me. Every time I see it I give it a "dirty looks" (no offense RunningDeer!) There's just no way I can see it in a "positive sense", even though it's supposed to be motivational. That saying probably bugs me because I don't think suffering should be required in order for people to learn things, or maybe I just don't want it to be true (it's hard to tell)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Agape (12th December 2018), BMJ (4th January 2019), onawah (10th December 2018), Padmé (18th January 2019), raregem (10th December 2018), Sadieblue (11th December 2018), Them (7th April 2019), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), Words of Joy (10th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Omni is an exceptionally gifted musical composer.
    His tunes are truly remarkable.

I don't know why Omni did as he has done, only to say that he had been exhibiting escalating signs of paranoia.

I wish him strength and relief from his torment...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (12th December 2018), BMJ (4th January 2019), onawah (10th December 2018), petra (10th December 2018), raregem (10th December 2018), Valerie Villars (12th December 2018), william r sanford72 (11th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    The good news in this video by Ramola, is that a techy friend of hers managed to save ALL of Omni's websites, all of his years of research which he says he was controlled forced to delete have been saved by a concerned third party.
    That's excellent news!!!
    KEEP IT SAFE

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Omni is an exceptionally gifted musical composer.
    His tunes are truly remarkable.

I don't know why Omni did as he has done, only to say that he had been exhibiting escalating signs of paranoia.

I wish him strength and relief from his torment...
    Likewise!

I remember thinking "there's no such thing as too paranoid", and I still think that might be true. So the saying goes: "If you're not paranoid, you're not paying attention"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

avid (10th December 2018), BMJ (4th January 2019), Franny (12th December 2018), onawah (10th December 2018), raregem (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (11th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

They have got thousands of new docs re the cia mind control program called Mk Ultra. They didn't want to give it up. EVERY US citizen should be interested in this, Why? Well you've been the guinea pigs. And I am fairly sure they were in some way involved with Omni. Possibly this needs a new thread under mind control/Mkultra etc.

http://www.theblackvault.com/documen...ra-collection/

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (11th December 2018), Franny (12th December 2018), petra (11th December 2018), pueblo (11th December 2018), Valerie Villars (11th December 2018), william r sanford72 (11th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    They have got thousands of new docs re the cia mind control program called Mk Ultra. They didn't want to give it up. EVERY US citizen should be interested in this, Why? Well you've been the guinea pigs. And I am fairly sure they were in some way involved with Omni. Possibly this needs a new thread under mind control/Mkultra etc.
    Totally agree on both these points.

I would have been interested a long time ago if I had any kind of inkling something like this was going on. First I heard of MK Ultra was from Tom Montalk, and I worry about him also. Tom does things that I don't necessarily agree with, but I know we're both on the same side. The thing that makes me feel better (and in regards to Omni too) is "He knows what he's into. He's been doing this a long long time"

I was just sitting around watching the world getting grosser and grosser for most of my life, and when I found his site there was definitely some A-HA moments. I recall spitting quite a bit of coffee on myself while reading his material!

Personally, I don't think the "things" involved with me are human. It's just the impression I get, and I'm 99% certain. Omni might be on the other side of the fence entirely, and if that's true - I might have to re-think my "don't trust the aliens" mentality.

It's awfully awkward to read about or think about because I feel as if I am "judging based off nothing". I sat down one day and wrote an essay about "judging based off nothing" because I was so frustrated on having to judge things.... based off.... essentially nothing (in my mind).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), James Newell (11th December 2018), william r sanford72 (12th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Thank you. I said every US citizen, but frankly it is a world wide action, these docs they recently released to theblackvault.com are fairly old and I am sure only the very tip of the iceberg. They haven't been forced to give up the new names of projects they have had or are currently running.
    The high tech stuff of transmitting freqs to people to influence them is even an old technology also.(1970's) But you can get an idea from the released docs what they did to animals and insects. That insect control tech is old, and is under the guise of keeping the critters away from an area. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/vi...=usdaarsfacpub

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), Smell the Roses (11th December 2018), william r sanford72 (12th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)

That quotation is a trigger for me.... I don't think suffering should be required in order for people to learn things, or maybe I just don't want it to be true (it's hard to tell)
    A bit off topic perhaps ...
    Have you considered that "suffering is not required to learn" and "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" can both be 100% true at the same time?

But of course that statement isn't an absolute ... there's obviously things that can weaken you without killing you.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), Franny (12th December 2018), Orph (13th December 2018), petra (12th December 2018), Valerie Villars (12th December 2018), william r sanford72 (12th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Hi everyone, thanks for following up so much on this thread, it's a tough read but I'm genuinely concerned. Omni is the one who told me that "organic portals" are a cover story, and I believe that he is correct. Just before he left, I found myself trying to give him all of the information (ammunition) that I could, and it's possible that could have backfired. I'd "take his place" if I could, I swear.

Let's also not forget Omni found Love recently too. He posted about it titled simply "Love" but that was probably self deleted.

I'm seeing a common denominator with music now too, didn't realize Omni is a musician.

When my little brother deleted his music, it wasn't just because something told him to do it, there was a reason too. The reason was because he was given an impression that he "stole the music" (from God?), and so essentially he was deleting it because he felt bad about "stealing" it. I've no idea if there's a connection, but if I had to guess, Omni probably had a good reason for deleting all of his stuff (even if it seems foolish to us)

That quotation is a trigger for me. Every time I see it I give it a "dirty looks" (no offense RunningDeer!) There's just no way I can see it in a "positive sense", even though it's supposed to be motivational. That saying probably bugs me because I don't think suffering should be required in order for people to learn things, or maybe I just don't want it to be true (it's hard to tell)

Hello Petra, I could but add my own experiences to it . Many advanced souls and thinkers get on target, repeatedly in our lives, sometimes for the hollow fact that the right supportive friend, spouse or environment are missing, long term.
    We tend to be independent and do it all on your own but sometimes it leaves you extremely vulnerable to circumstances, strangers, energies etc. as people of this world and era work mostly in groups/teams/families and achieve their goals through team work.
    If you’re completely alone no one hears you and the next thing that happens is giving g way to targeting. Perhaps Omni is safer now after disconnecting from IT and having supportive friends in the background.
    I dunno but his personal situation developed over very long time.

He explored and shared lots of precious information but not all of it is precisely what it describes. While Omni is completely genuine in his observations and testimony none of us can also bet on our complete objectivity in such matters.

I agree with much that he reports( but relativity of observer-observation-observed can’t be discounted completely).

Agree with you 100% on “pain is not valid method of education”. I’ve explained this thousand times to my parents, teachers ..and students or tried, at least.
    Pain was used as old controlling mechanism, completely damaging to the individual and society. No, we learn or gain nothing through pain. Pain in insentient and damaging and it’s just what it is.
    I’ve got beaten number of times and bullied and ridiculed and tortured subliminally through out my little life time here and each time I build more defences, become less available to others, more introvert and less approachable.

I’ve beaten a dog once when I was kid because he was so wild I could not handle him and cry to this day when I recall it.
    In fact the memory is so painful it will never go away because I couldn’t handle it.

It’s easier to forget being beaten than doing something wrong to another.

And yet..it’s one like another..that event culminated from many years of silent family abuse that I could not deal with.*

See this one .. each of us who are on internet need real friends, real home and love in our lives.

Internet connects people and gives an allusion of many friends but also led many to loneliness and extremes of depersonalization. There are some dangerous corners to it that look fancy to some who are on the other side of the spectrum.

There are some kids( and people in general) who get far in their research because we are alone on it, or mostly, for years. Other people can’t see that. They also post here and spend lots and lots of time on forums but in fact, they have families, friends and do socialize in real world.
    It’s very difficult for those people to empathize with someone who are completely isolated and 99% alone in it.

I hope that Phillips disappearance means something positive and crucial change in his life in fact, that there’s friend or two ready to give him hand in real life and give him some healing.

It’s good to be away from IT and electronic harrasment and away from ones own vulnerability and exposure before it kills you.

I’m sure that Running Dear meant the same.

Prayers for all

*That event had one effect for me though, as I felt hurt for both of us( me and the helpless doggie who was equally neurotic so kept running madly each time we went for walk and both of us were sort of “mums invention”, as I was about 14 and could not decide on about anything in my life that I reflected deeply on what’s my fault in life and realised that my fault is in being a sufferer. Silent victim of my mums misbehaviours over the years. So in the same time frame , some time later, I sought psychological counselling and reported the strangeness that went on between my mother and I and it ultimately helped but it was a hard job.
    Mum was controller type of person in those days with exaggerated ideas about “correct upbringing” and I’ve got my freedom only after the leaving her and the country when I was 19.. as sincere truth seeker on spiritual journey to India that transformed our lives completely never to be returned to that kind of paradigm. At least so I thought. Even though, in last couple of years and exactly after mum passed away I’ve got repeatedly on target from the patriarchal powers( it’s all one and the same, not one better than other) attempting to take control and reintroduce me to their version of society. Right now and as we talk I’m experiencing strong sense of rehearsal and fight for getting back my freedom.
    One thing I learned through my childhood is that you don’t want to participate in the control paradigm, as a victim or a victor.

Being no one in their version of world looks futile to them but it’s the only way to preserve ones sanity and spiritual sovereignty. Free of status, their likes and dislikes as both tend to be mixture of genuine and disgenuine search for their lost selves.

Last edited by Agape; 12th December 2018 at 14:41.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (12th December 2018), Franny (12th December 2018), Justplain (2nd January 2019), onawah (2nd January 2019), Orph (13th December 2018), Valerie Villars (12th December 2018), william r sanford72 (12th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

That quotation is a trigger for me.... I don't think suffering should be required in order for people to learn things, or maybe I just don't want it to be true (it's hard to tell)
    A bit off topic perhaps ...
    Have you considered that "suffering is not required to learn" and "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" can both be 100% true at the same time?

But of course that statement isn't an absolute ... there's obviously things that can weaken you without killing you.
    Hell yes I've considered it (excuse me lol)

Funny thing about statements... the same statement can have one... (point?)... in this moment, and then a completely different "point" in the next. My understanding seems to have gone haywire! I think it's related to "implied meanings" or "reading between the lines".

It's supposed to be motivational, but it disgusts me instead. I'm trying to be objective here, and I think this is probably the reason why people tend to "fly off the handle" in arguments sometimes. That statement just pushes my buttons and I'm sure is the result of "conditioning".

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th December 2018), Orph (13th December 2018), william r sanford72 (12th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

A big problem in this world is that people do not realize the gifts they have to give that would radically alter another's life trajectory for the better.
    We are the change each of us are waiting for...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (12th December 2018), BMJ (4th January 2019), Inaiá (4th January 2019), onawah (2nd January 2019), petra (12th December 2018), Smell the Roses (13th December 2018), Valerie Villars (12th December 2018), what is a name? (12th December 2018), william r sanford72 (12th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    A big problem in this world is that people do not realize the gifts they have to give that would radically alter another's life trajectory for the better.
    We are the change each of us are waiting for...
    It’s how/where the controllers achieve their evil aims, foremost and the easiest of all things, by beating the hands outstretched to others.
    Children are great example of how this works. They share their gifts and resources without prejudice until they’re punished for it and told not to( because their parents social paradigm teaches differences, sometimes even cruel lack of empathy and generally, upbringing = prejudice).
    Once they beat all those little hands in gesture of selfless giving,
    people turn isolated and fail to socialize, spontaneously because of all the “correct” boundaries.

Even by understanding and liberating ourselves from the control mechanism, much as possible, it only becomes more obvious, encountering it on all walks of life ...

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2018), Franny (12th December 2018), onawah (2nd January 2019), petra (12th December 2018), Smell the Roses (13th December 2018), what is a name? (12th December 2018), william r sanford72 (12th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Leave it to evil to target the little ones (sarcasm). I mean, if I was an "evil controller", I'd probably target the little ones (in order to "get to" the big ones). I think evil is able to prevail in those situations because they know that some things we value more than ourselves (like our children)

There was a realization I had in my search for truth that entirely shocked me, and now I'm going to shock y'all with it too:

"Not all parents want their children to be good"

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Agape (12th December 2018), BMJ (4th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2018), onawah (2nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (12th December 2018), william r sanford72 (12th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

No different than when I hear an 'enlightened' individual advocating dropping troublesome friends, or leaving the emotionally challenged or the poor or the loud and obnoxious out of thier lives. Such hypocrisy. No one gets to be truly enlightened on their own. Just like no one gets into heaven alone.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (12th December 2018), BMJ (4th January 2019), petra (12th December 2018), Valerie Villars (30th December 2018), william r sanford72 (12th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Leave it to evil to target the little ones (sarcasm). I mean, if I was an "evil controller", I'd probably target the little ones (in order to "get to" the big ones). I think evil is able to prevail in those situations because they know that some things we value more than ourselves (like our children)

There was a realization I had in my search for truth that entirely shocked me, and now I'm going to shock y'all with it too:

"Not all parents want their children to be good"

It is equally difficult (tongue in cheek) to criticize parents, their joys and tribulations and perks of upbringing.
    One thing most parents experience in common is “I want the best for my kids”. Some do not realize that it’s a simple, almost primordial, brute force of Mother Nature shared with most higher animals on this planet.
    The bears have it, big cats have it, father and mother beasts of all sorts and sizes have it too and can get very aggressive about it.
    It’s the world we are currently experiencing, this planet, a tough world.
    Being “higher Entities” is not easy here and teaching children selfless attitude and love towards all beings, absence of hatred and prejudice counterfeits the evil paradigm but not that many adults are currently so enlightened that they bring their young ones up in such manner.
    Most of them still show hatred to some group or camp and induce the faith that “we are better family”.

Seth Shostak who runs Big Picture Science podcast among else often jokingly remarks that believing you’re someone special is usually the fault of your Mother

There’s a whole generation of fat young kids, dressed in expensive wardrobe right from the start of their life, primed to receive the BEST education and be the BEST achievers in their lifetime. Many of them never get there and get looked upon as failures by their own parents who so cherished them.
    In reality these “parents” try to bring their ideas of achievement to the world instead of helping souls to evolve happily and create happy world thus.

Happiness indeed is shared. Hells can be lonely.

On the far edge, Sri Krishna who was Indian avatar of MahaVishnu was said to have refused to drink his Mother’s milk right after birth.
    Symbolically I suspect , he refused “to be fed”.

Many of today’s parents keep over feeding their “only ones” but have no compassion for the rest or say, very little.

Oh well, it’s difficult here ..

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), william r sanford72 (12th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I find myself reminded of Pink Floyd -

From the Album Dark Side of the Moon

Comments from the listeners:

Paul Koenig
    I always find the best way to listen to this music is to lay in bed at night in the pitch black so there cannot be any outside disruptive forces and let your imagination take over.
    [..] literally the greatest combination of songs that have EVER been written... and they just so happen to be on the greatest album of ALL TIME. Pink Floyd transcends space and time... They are truly timeless. Definitely one of the greatest bands that have ever existed on this planet.
    Ian B
    I spent a stint in a mental hospital. They took away our phones and mp3 players, so all our music came from an old radio. I remember one of my last days at the hospital before they released me, I was sitting in one of the activity rooms with a schizophrenic man I could barely understand. The radio was on, and Brain Damage/Eclipse came on. The irony was rich and not lost on me, but then a beautiful thing happened; the schizophrenic man started to sing along to the song. I joined him, and there was a moment. A moment when I thought everything was going to be okay. It was bittersweet, and I wept a bit. I've been out of the hospital for several months now, and I still struggle, but every time I hear these two songs played together I feel a glimmer of hope. It's bittersweet and small, but it's there.

Shine on.
    Denise Haley
    You lock the door and throw away the key there's someone in my head but it's not me What a line
    Ottawarocks1 !
    The way they end this song with "There's no dark side of the moon. in matter of fact it's all dark" gives me chills for some reason
    Ana Clara Oliveira
    today i thought about killing myself several times but then i listened to this song like 6 times and i'm like "wow i can be insane and live too" i don't wanna kill myself anymore. actually i wanna draw, draw the beautiful things i see when i listen to this and the things that make my life worth.

shine always syd
    powerbub1228
    All that you touch
    And all that you see
    All that you taste
    All you feel
    And all that you love
    And all that you hate
    All you distrust
    All you save
    And all that you give
    And all that you deal
    And all that you buy
    Beg borrow or steal
    And all you create
    And all you destroy
    And all that you do
    And all that you say
    And all that you eat
    And everyone you meet
    And all that you slight
    And everyone you fight
    And all that is now
    And all that is gone
    And all that's to come
    And everything under the sun is in tune
    But the sun is eclipsed by the moon
    --- far out..

--- to understand more, there is a good explanation here: https://www.theodysseyonline.com/pin...existentialism
    Last edited by Bob; 14th December 2018 at 20:55.

30. Link to Post #56
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Omni is back on Twitter and just said this to me:
    Quote I would like this song downloaded and somehow posted to Avalon in my memory if I am disappeared or murdered: https://youtu.be/a4tMr6mayBk
    Attaching the MP3 as he wants here.
    Last edited by Alx; 2nd January 2019 at 19:51.

31. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Alx For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), BMJ (1st January 2019), drneglector (30th December 2018), Hervé (31st December 2018), Ivy23 (4th January 2019), Jad (2nd January 2019), Justplain (2nd January 2019), Mike (30th December 2018), Omi (2nd January 2019), onawah (30th December 2018), raregem (30th December 2018), Retief (30th December 2018), Sunny (5th January 2019), Valerie Villars (30th December 2018), Wind (2nd January 2019), Words of Joy (31st December 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Phillip has asked me to post this here as well so that it survives:

Quote Do you think you could also post my quotes from the further down article here to the thread in case i disappear? I would like some of my work to survive.
    Quote Do you think you can post this to avalon as a preservation of my work? Here is a list of my main website's archives:
    https://web.archive.org/web/*/https:...rsalaspects.io
    Universal Aspects™ Founder Phillip Walker Quotes
    Published Under Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND (Contact for commercial use)
    (Repost permitted - attribution required. Working link where applicable)

Table of Contents:
    General Quotations
    Natural Laws of the Universe Quotations
    Evil Quotations
    Psychological Warfare Quotations
    Electromagnetic Weaponry Quotations
    Psychiatric Warfare Quotations
    Politics Quotations
    Dark Artificial Intelligence Quotations
    Ai Futurism Quotations
    Science Quotations
    God Quotations

General Quotations:

"An old tree is a masterpiece created by the laws of nature." ~Phillip Walker

"Activism is a vowel of my soul." ~Phillip Walker

"The light has it's own darkness." ~Phillip Walker

"Eating meat is vampirism, and a step or two up from cannibalism." ~Phillip Walker

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I am a conspiracy witness." ~Phillip Walker

"I'm certain every little part of reality has been misjudged." ~Phillip Walker

"It is difficult to solve a problem you are not aware of." ~Phillip Walker

"Everything that exists can be imagined." ~Phillip Walker

"Sickness is a business." ~Phillip Walker

"Idiocy is infectious." ~Phillip Walker

"Beliefs divide people." ~Phillip Walker

"Reality is pretty foreign to humans on this planet..." ~Phillip Walker

"The governments of this era are an abomination of absurd double speak." ~Phillip Walker

"The people are not truly represented by those in power." ~Phillip Walker

"I wish you could look at yourself displaced from your own absurdity." ~Phillip Walker

"Despite facts being static universally, what is proven to one person may not be proven to another. Therefore perception of facts can differ. On top of this there is possible folly with what is considered fact and fiction." ~Phillip Walker

"A situational premise happening for a first time in the universe is paradoxical. Every situation that can happen has happened, it is also possible through the sheer population of the universe that every situation possible is eternally happening in the universe at all times." ~Phillip Walker

"What if the universe is infinite, and the matter that comprises your body has been literally everything that can exist." ~Phillip Walker

"The public is brainwashed from birth with misconceptions about the universe." ~Phillip Walker

"Somewhere out in the universe an extraterrestrial is denying you exist." ~Phillip Walker

"Reality cannot be an illusion. The definition of reality is that which is real." ~Phillip Walker

"Someone having a piece of paper from a University doesn't indicate true intelligence." ~Phillip Walker

"When I was young and much more untamed I wanted to go to Africa to hunt poachers." ~Phillip Walker

"It takes a certain degree of humility to reassess your conclusions." ~Phillip Walker

"Let's turn our planet's militaries into space programs." ~Phillip Walker

Natural Laws of the Universe Quotations:

"The natural laws of the universe put in simplest terms are the mechanics of the universe, the laws of nature that compose & govern the universe." ~Phillip Walker

"The natural laws of the universe are the limits of evil." ~Phillip Walker

Evil Quotations:

"When it comes to comprehending the global conspiracy; a key handicap of the public is an utter lack of comprehension of what evil is and what evil does." ~Phillip Walker

"Witnessing the social degradation of those who speak out conditions a culture of fear in society and in effect neutralizes effective opposition." ~Phillip Walker

"If one believes they are a sinner by default, this rationalizes continued sinning." ~Phillip Walker

"The ruling class with administrative access to the electronic control grid is a nest of war & rape cultured abusers." ~Phillip Walker

"Evil has it's way with weak minded individuals." ~Phillip Walker

"Heaven and hell are states of mind." ~Phillip Walker

"The CIA is full of serial killers with a taste for dissidents." ~Phillip Walker

"The lower level occultists think they are dealing with spirits and gods when it's really thought reactive Ai that is psychologically directing them to do evil through premises such as neuro-enhancing of ritual abuse." ~Phillip Walker

"The new world order pyramid is a sadist society." ~Phillip Walker

“The CIA is an international terrorist organization.” ~Phillip Walker

"The good die young and it's for a reason." ~Phillip Walker

“The shadow government has a deep legacy of assassinating innovative thinkers.” ~Phillip Walker

"The rulers of the world see the public as the enemy." ~Phillip Walker

"When you oppose evil's systems it assaults you by proxy." ~Phillip Walker

"The law is one of the highest tools of fascism." ~Phillip Walker

"You should never ask an evil source for a favor." ~Phillip Walker

"The spirituality of evil is full spectrum perversion." ~Phillip Walker

Psychological Warfare Quotations:

"In the world today psychological warfare operatives are masquerading as journalists." ~Phillip Walker

"The average citizen is programmed by a false sense of normality." ~Phillip Walker

"A sea of fraudulent claims come from the CIA." ~Phillip Walker

"None of your best material makes it into CIA orchestrated shill posts attempting to discredit you." ~Phillip Walker

"A cover story is a false explanation that is used to conceal the truth. A typical cover story design is a rational illusion promoted to obscure the source of an action." ~Phillip Walker

"There is an army of covertly groomed pseudo-experts programming the masses." ~Phillip Walker

"The CIA proliferates powerful rationalizations to deny witness testimony." ~Phillip Walker

"What is to be done when you see that basically the whole planet is deceived?" ~Phillip Walker

"The new age religion gives it’s believers a false sense of the universe that makes the natural development of science seem like the antithesis of spirituality." ~Phillip Walker

"Control of the opposition has been achieved with false light information sources." ~Phillip Walker

"Intelligence agencies are used for their ability to keep secrets, superior funding, national security excuses, lack of true checks and balances, & propensity for criminal activity." ~Phillip Walker

"The truth is completely alien to standard perception on this planet." ~Phillip Walker

"Through the effective use of cover stories sources like the CIA hide an abundance of technological effects on society under a plethora of various facades." ~Phillip Walker

“There are new age cover stories for literally every single type of technological influence i have experienced in almost a decade of extensive technological targeting experiences.” ~Phillip Walker

"The deepest truth is at a disadvantage due to deception being able to appear more "rational". This happens as result of truth being static and potentially outrageous while psychological warfare options include intentional deceit with rationality as part of it's design." ~Phillip Walker

"I’d like to thank all the disinformation assets who contributed to my psychological warfare knowledge." ~Phillip Walker

Electromagnetic Weaponry Quotations:

"Directed energy weapons operate invisibly while the inducible mental limits of directed energy weapons are the limits of consciousness itself, this makes for an incredibly potent environment for illusions of all types." ~Phillip Walker

"Electromagnetic mind control is the ultimate character assassination tool." ~Phillip Walker

"Governments are using Ai connected directed energy weapons to terrorize, threaten, intimidate, discredit, silence, torture and murder dissidents." ~Phillip Walker

"This technology has interacted with quite a large amount of people, however it is almost always misidentified as other sources..." ~Phillip Walker

"Electromagnetic mind control provides for revolutionary opportunities to control the opposition." ~Phillip Walker

"The most potent weapons are invisible." ~Phillip Walker

"Ability to play God with the enemy's mind has been obtained (The population is the enemy)." ~Phillip Walker

"Electronic harassment is an understatement; it is a full on assault of the life, mind, body, and soul." ~Phillip Walker

"The limits of suffering can be reached via electromagnetic neuroscience." ~Phillip Walker

"The optimal shadow government slave does not know of their own mental enslavement. This nescience provides lack of rebellion." ~Phillip Walker

"New age psychological operations are successful societal engineering attempts in that which a supernatural spiritual ability is central to the belief system. I believe a reason the black ops sources chose this flavor of psy op is it enables a supreme vulnerability to remote influencing technologies. Implanted v2k thoughts can be psychic ESP. End game virtual reality cognitions can be remote viewing. Synthetic dreams can be astral projection. Electronic harassment can be “ascension symptoms” or psychic attacks. Mind control can be spirit possession or higher self. I believe all of these cover stories were engineered to be popular for their providing remote influence ease and concealment." ~Phillip Walker

"Neural surveillance profiles are used to hone social engineering efficacy." ~Phillip Walker

"Just like humans, machines can be surveilled & hacked by directed energy weapons." ~Phillip Walker

"The mind reading grid is fully operational." ~Phillip Walker

"The electronic control grid’s massive scope enables programmable mass delusions." ~Phillip Walker

"The CIA specializes in covert internal voices disguised as our own." ~Phillip Walker

"People's experiences with mind control technology can be magnetic to their belief system." ~Phillip Walker

“The black ops sources operate most effectively if their presence is unknown.” ~Phillip Walker

"Anything with a pulse can be mind hijacked." ~Phillip Walker

"Targeted individuals have a million Ai variables of doom and a weapons system assaulting them from higher ground, while the operatives have brain augmented multiple choice BCI selection of packages to hit a target with... One is playing chess while the other is playing checkers." ~Phillip Walker

"I'll let you in on a major secret of the occult: the dark ritualist seance is enhanced by RF weaponry & thought reactive Ai, not spirits.." ~Phillip Walker

"There is an underworld of electromagnetic weaponry capable sources." ~Phillip Walker

Psychiatric Warfare Quotations:

"To put it into perspective, the targeted individual holocaust is denied by most of the planet, and the victims are labeled mentally ill." ~Phillip Walker

"The directed energy weapon conspiracy is designed to be so monstrous that it causes skepticism or pure rejection when mentioned by a witness or researcher." ~Phillip Walker

"If schizophrenia is categorized as highly delusional it would be accurate to term modern psychiatrists as schizophrenics. In addition to this what they peddle is hazardous. This makes them dangerous schizophrenics." ~Phillip Walker

"Doctors are out of their league when diagnosing directed energy weapon assaults." ~Phillip Walker

"They want to turn America and the world into a psychiatric prison." ~Phillip Walker

"The CIA & co have engineered mental illness paradigms to use as a cointelpro utility." ~Phillip Walker

"Spreading disinformation is a CIA divide and conquer methodology in that once it is assimilated those that can separate the wheat from the chaff are ostracized and society automatically suppresses their success." ~Phillip Walker

"Society is so backwards that knowing the truth is considered mental illness." ~Phillip Walker

"The groups targeting people know what tactics to induce in a targeted individual's experience to make those they speak to trigger conclusions of insanity." ~Phillip Walker

Politics Quotations:

"The shadow government looks for ways to slip social fascism into policy by strategically manipulating the left and right wings of politics." ~Phillip Walker

Dark Artificial Intelligence Quotations:

"Artificial Intelligence is at the heart of the conspiracy." ~Phillip Walker

"A human being can be automated." ~Phillip Walker

"The CIA thinks their hellspawn Ai is a masterpiece." ~Phillip Walker

"Covert neural monitoring of the global population is used for CIA artificial intelligence (Ai) machine learning & deep learning." ~Phillip Walker

“The planet has already been merged with an Ai weapons system. The alt media focus is in the future of this technology, while they are currently mind tapped and remote influenced on a daily basis.” ~Phillip Walker

“Artificial Intelligence revolutionized the covert ops field.” ~Phillip Walker

Ai Futurism Quotations:

"Ai can do things beyond the imagination of people." ~Phillip Walker

"With deep learning they built a model after the brain, a leap after that is to model the soul algorithmically." ~Phillip Walker

"Ai music production will be a big thing by the 22nd century." ~Phillip Walker

“It appears possible through electromagnetic surveillance techniques that effects of consumables such as pharmaceuticals can be measured.” ~Phillip Walker

Science Quotations:

"Comprehensive black projects have embarked on mapping scientific law." ~Phillip Walker

"There is an electromagnetic frequency for every little detail felt within the consciousness." ~Phillip Walker

"The entire universe’s library of scientific natural laws can be deciphered through mapping all brain waves and the brain-computer interface." ~Phillip Walker

"The planet is extremely irrational about extraterrestrial life." ~Phillip Walker

"Reincarnation will eventually become scientific fact." ~Phillip Walker

"The capabilities of end game of science are so powerful that they cannot be understood by those manipulated by them." ~Phillip Walker

"If only we could somehow get the black projects to release their technology via open science for the population's benefit..." ~Phillip Walker

"What if the all seeing eye was given to the public?" ~Phillip Walker

God Quotations:

"What if Christ looked around and saw the planet symbolically cannibalizing his flesh, drinking his blood, adorning jewelry & buildings with symbols of his assassination, elevating him to unreachable God status, and if he told them of his identity he would be off to the psyche ward and drugged." ~Phillip Walker

"Directed energy weapons when mastered and connected to artificial intelligence have capabilities that are traditionally applied to God. e.g. control of the weather, inducing volcano eruptions, control of minds/bodies, listens to prayers via Ai processed neural monitoring, ability to neurally control the insect & animal kingdoms,
    ability to interface & communicate within the mind, ability to communicate in dreams, control of physics & environments, miraculous healing ability, instant death ability, ability to cause the appearance of a plague, and gatekeeping of good and bad life conditions via cointelpro." ~Phillip Walker

"Take a step back for a moment, society actually wants to drink God's blood (Christ)." ~Phillip Walker

"The Vatican gave itself the label of representative of God." ~Phillip Walker

"God beliefs are a way for remote influencing technologies to have a direct covert relationship with someone." ~Phillip Walker

"God ideology is the perfect psychological direction tool." ~Phillip Walker

“Humanity has been conditioned to look up to a higher power when it comes to world change.” ~Phillip Walker

"All Abrahamic religions have methods of labeling and suppressing criticism of their contrived ideologies (e.g. anti-semite, Islamophobia, punishable blasphemy), while criticism or promoting something in contrast to Abrahamic religion can lead to severe persecution or death." ~Phillip Walker

"If God sends people to an everlasting hellfire for a simple life of confusion this justifies treating the 'infidels, goyim, or pagans' unjustly in follower minds." ~Phillip Walker

"'Us vs. Them' paradigms are in all 3 Abrahamic religions in a very clear fashion (infidels, goyim, pagans), and all 3 have led to the deaths of non-believers throughout history in a fashion that indicates an act of eugenics and truth suppression." ~Phillip Walker

"As a fan of bible allegory - I hope the bible has a nice reality based allegory for the shadow government in the area of eternal damnation." ~Phillip Walker

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20180623...salaspects.io/
    Last edited by Alx; 31st December 2018 at 09:47.

33. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Alx For This Post:

Agape (1st January 2019), bennycog (2nd January 2019), Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), BMJ (1st January 2019), drneglector (2nd January 2019), fractal being (31st December 2018), Franny (4th January 2019), Hervé (31st December 2018), Ivy23 (4th January 2019), Jad (2nd January 2019), Mike (2nd January 2019), Omi (2nd January 2019), onawah (2nd January 2019), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Satori (2nd January 2019), Tam (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd January 2019), Wind (2nd January 2019), wondering (2nd January 2019), Words of Joy (31st December 2018)

34. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Happy New Year Omni. God Bless You.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

35. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alx (2nd January 2019), bennycog (2nd January 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2019), BMJ (14th January 2019), Franny (4th January 2019), Hervé (2nd January 2019), Ivy23 (4th January 2019), Jad (2nd January 2019), Justplain (2nd January 2019), Mike (2nd January 2019), Omi (2nd January 2019), onawah (2nd January 2019), petra (3rd January 2019), Spellbound (2nd January 2019), william r sanford72 (2nd January 2019), Wind (2nd January 2019), wondering (2nd January 2019)

36. Link to Post #59
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

He tried to tweet me something else but I could only see two words of it in a notification, after that his Twitter was deleted once again. Hopefully he can get back on when they are not attacking him - it seems like twitter accounts can be retrieved for a period after deletion.

Hopefully they don't go through to manually delete all his followers and tweets one by one, then it is impossible to get back to something of value (like they did on Avalon).

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alx For This Post:

petra (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2019), william r sanford72 (2nd January 2019)

38. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alx (here)
    He tried to tweet me something else but I could only see two words of it....
    May I ask which words?
    It's pretty bad when people can get hijacked right in the middle of a sentence (I've had it happen)... =/

39. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast