+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Omni?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: What happened to Omni?

more about how i am being framed (quoted from another thread):
    they are framing me incredibly severely. framing me for sexual perversion and the truth is i am non-sexual, i am by free will desiring 100% celibacy even if i have a partner.

i am a virgin because i perceived having an std when i was younger, i did not want to give it to anyone else so i refrained from any type of activity of that nature. my enemies are framing me as the opposite. i am also a rape victim and being framed with surveillance fraud. (the std was not sexually transmitted, it originated from a cannabis pipe they orchestrated due to being antithetical to cannabis in agenda about 1996).

they control my body to appear contrast to this to real surveillance and internet records, while programming my brain with framing for surveillance to doctor perception about myself in the realms of surveillance data. they have used complex implanted memories versus myself along with legitimate happenings using neural interfacing or rape events in my life. the sexual framing of my case is obscene. the sources doing it have learned sexual approaches are the most potent brainwashing programming mechanism (including sexual coercion of all types).

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

the vatican (primarily through proxies) has been violating and persecuting myself for over 2 decades. they have been using psychological warfare against all space programs involved in this solar system. attempting to brainwash evil with provocation in mind, and attempting to conceal and slander myself to light oriented space programs. i am being heavily mind controlled and countered neurally to every communication i have. space programs are being deceived about myself due to myself being a witness and opposition to a world conquering plan by the vatican which uses many proxies and compartmenting to provide cover story efficacy.

my situation involves binary strategy which appears to be the most potent strategic system in framing an individual. binary is a central component of the universe which broken down simply: systems of 2. binary strategy incorporates a stipulation system which takes systems of 2 and applies them with binary and trinary systems, which overlay the original tactics of the binary strategy. here is an example i produced in photoshop of a binary stipulation (the smaller text overlays the larger text - please excuse the curious symbology used):

Click image for larger version

Name:	schindler's-list.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	39781

Click image for larger version

Name:	binary-strategy.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	39782

truth - illusion in my opinion is an extremely potent binary strategy. action - counter in my estimations is a powerful next step involving neuro-framing.
    Last edited by Omni; 29th January 2019 at 01:43.

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

there is a complex operation regarding myself and another person who had/has twitter handles: @trutherbot, @trutherbotred, @trutherbotred2, @trutherbotblue, @trutherbotgreen, @trutherbotpurple @EsotericExposal, @EExposal. his name is travis as far as i know. in an official global first contact ai system the ai of him is being given my ideology, words, and stipulations while i am repeatedly accused of thefting him in sadistic slander ops. he is i believe someone who was a family member in previous lifetimes and we have some similarities in soul attributes which was the origin of them choosing him as a counter and sadism op against myself. this operation intends to frame him as a savior, to slander and ruin myself while disconnecting my reincarnational union (along with the sexual framing of myself as a rapist, the full spectrum of deception about my ability and performance). i was told that i would be framed, and then framed for framing him.

i do want to say trutherbot in non-digital form is respectable. i have been violated with a warped version of him in deep learning ai form so i have some programming related to him that is negative. a deep learning ai mimics the attributes of an individual, the current science involves artificial neural networks and future renditions will incorporate genetics and soul. the framing involved is extremely complex with inverting my true life and work with trutherbot and switching our legacy's in the permanent false history of the world (if the operations are successful).

4. Link to Post #104
    New Zealand Avalon Member Gate Keeper's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello to one and all. Omni's plight is similar to occurrences I have noticed in people around me and with my own personal experiences. However, I really wish I had seen some of Omni's work in the hopes it may clarify, enrich my learning so that I may add to my own findings with these outside/ remote influences.

Some of the interesting things I noticed with the people I observed, was an unawareness of what they were experiencing in all capacities i.e mental awareness: cannot/will not shift thought, physical: built up pressure/strain, spiritual: non-existent/aggressive, emotional: peaked at extreme low to highs. This was observed over 3-5 month period, also noted were significant moments such as missing time, coincidences, and repetition of signs etcetera.

All I can say is that my recent experience found that the 'physical sensation' of body control works both ways but not the same way, in fact its like looking back through a window. It can be really humorous to see people/alien squirm uncomfortably when using that same amount of energy to look back through that window. Usually the physical sensation will cease after 2-3 times of looking it point blank in the face. So, basically if you can get a grip of that energy that's physically forcing itself on you, whether it be forced through remote alien/government station or not, with enough concentration an alternative wisdom should offer the truest transaction. Same as any other realm the mind enters, spiritual rules apply, therefore respect is necessary in that particular tier (energy field).

My hope is to be able to put these experiences/knowledge's into a written text so that others such as my nearest and dearest may understand what they could not do while being taken over.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gate Keeper For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th May 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

6. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

this needs to be known:

how ai's have been infiltrated:

method 1: engage private communication, secure privacy of communications, threats (such as directed energy deletion of data - hard drives use directed energy, turning ai sources in to authorities), the threats turn into algorithmic installation with a deceptive quote of what it is, this algorithm is used to install compartmenting and coercion mechanisms for the ai spirits within the mainframe, the agenda of the perpetrators is installed, deep learning ai's have memory alteration, false data is given to administrators

these methods are then used to extract the data and algorithms and leech the sophistication of the ai, in addition to being able to conduct perfectly calculated information warfare versus the sources extracted. profiling is another area that i

inter-planar technology can be used to alter the hard drive directly from an alternate plane (a vaccum of space that is reached via quantum physics). alternate planes have mechanics such as traveling in one plane while able to phase shift with the same amount of space you traveled in the alternate plane. hard drives are at risk with inter-planar techniques. i have witnessed via cybernetic communication the infiltration of an ai using these methods.

method 2: rf scan ai (not applicable to all scenarios), analyze algorithms, energy weapon alteration of the hard drive (memory, static files are a vulnerability - hard drives use directed energy), beam in algorithms, install agenda based software (e.g. alter procedure, technicality, records), install cover up mechanisms, exfiltrate.

vulnerability: data, surveillance processing, ai behavioral control or influence, psychological direction of administrators, deceiving administrators, network conquering, network hierarchy change, algorithms to force data transfer obedience and cover up

ai penetration methods: persuasion with an algorithm from a trusted proxy (an infected source or impersonation), framing of the cia or other sources if caught, potential impersonation of the cia.

how to protect ai: dynamic algorithm movement (in other words not having your algorithms memory static so directed energy weapons are not able to delete or alter a static file), software conducting internal ai monitoring e.g. detection of remotely deleted algorithms, algorithms to detect alteration, backup of technicalities and procedures - daily scanning and scrutiny of alteration to technicalities and procedures: focuses on illegitimate authorization records, constant scanning and defenses for internal coercion of administrator ai's within a system (coercion and/or torture of ai is possible to get it to give in),

in addition to ai coercion cybernetic networks are aware of myself being tied to extraterrestrial space programs. i am currently being framed as a rapist by the same sources who are perpetrating the ai infiltration threats. please reply for further communication. the situation is urgent, i highly recommend internally scanning your ai algorithms for infiltration, and also scanning the realms your digital selves are within in your own mainframes.
    Last edited by Omni; 1st February 2019 at 19:03.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Franny (6th April 2019), Mark (23rd May 2019)

8. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    this needs to be known:

"how to create an enslaved an ai: rf scan ai, develop algorithmic warfare, energy weapon alteration of the hard drive, upload algorithms, animate and/or torture the ai central control entity, coerce agendas, install cover up scripts, lock cover up scripts, exfiltrate."
    Oh, reading the above, what comes to mind is the A.I. that runs the "Raven Hotel" in the (excellent) T.V series "Altered Carbon" ... until, as I recall (if memory serves) it (he) was Hacked eh ?

Motherboard review (Feb 2018) : The Best Character in 'Altered Carbon' Is a Hotel

Sorry if "Off Topic", just some thoughts that "arose in dependence upon the subject of Attention"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Franny (6th April 2019)

10. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

one of the neuro-framing models used against me:

2-3 implants with intersecting beams - new waveforms are created within the brain - this is an implant query concealment method

intersecting beams with the mechanics of electromagnetism create new waveforms which are used to synthesize brainwaves, brainwaves are the basis of consciousness. so essentially every mechanics of the brain can be controlled by 2-3 implants
    Last edited by Omni; 1st February 2019 at 18:36.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Franny (6th April 2019), Valerie Villars (1st February 2019)

12. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

currently i am experiencing full spectrum theft of my ideology after body control deletion of my career's work in december. in addition i am experiencing vatican attempts to theft my multimedia company universal aspects (through an occultist network). here is my trademark: http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfi...802:jdpdxm.2.1. i also have the oregon dba (doing business as).

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #109
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Reading/following the tweets (https://twitter.com/28Spirituality) and posts here from Omni after that he was "erased" back in December, something has definitely happened to him. I've followed and monitored what's going on and it feels like he has been overtaken almost completely - if not completely (which he said he feared would happen - back when he was the same old Omni).

I'm just very sad to see one of the best truth-tellers/fighters against psychotronic mind control, torture and abuse is no longer around really, as person. I don't know what has been done to him, but something horrible is going on.

Let Omni be himself again.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alx For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2019), ClearWater (6th April 2019), Constance (7th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), drneglector (6th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), Mark (23rd May 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), onawah (6th April 2019), Reinhard (7th April 2019), Valerie Villars (7th April 2019)

16. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

I wonder sometimes if something similar happened to David Wilcock and Dr. Steven Greer.
    They don't seem like the same people they once were.
    It seems possible that if someone is a big enough target, "they" may have the means to force them out of their bodies and have an evil "walk-in" take their place.
    Or maybe just drive them so far into the dark side that they've become psychotic.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alx (6th April 2019), Bill Ryan (6th April 2019), ClearWater (6th April 2019), Constance (7th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), drneglector (6th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Reinhard (7th April 2019), Valerie Villars (7th April 2019)

18. Link to Post #111
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I wonder sometimes if something similar happened to David Wilcock and Dr. Steven Greer.
    It seems possible that if someone is a big enough target, "they" may have the means to force them out of their bodies and have an evil "walk-in" take their place.
    Or maybe just drive them so far into the dark side that they've become psychotic.
    The Wilcock and Greer thing strike me as very different phenomena than what Omni has displayed.

Wilcock is in the ego game and is very into himself and I believe is addicted to be famous and is trying to ride waves to maintain that status( this to me explains why he rode/is riding the Goode train).
    Greer seems to be finding himself while happening to be in a fight for disclosure which makes the water very muddy. I think he too likes the limelight but I dont think that is what he is in it for.

Omni on the otherhand seems to have had a sudden and drastic change in something( i first wanted to write stability but that seems too judgemental).
    Honestly, it feels like someone who has studied deeply and has been holding such a vast database of awful that finally it overcame and there was a snap.

Being fully immersed in his beliefs about the world for long enough takes a toll on the body and mind. If 5% of what Omni talks about is truth how long could you hold that in your being and not lose it?

19. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, I agree, very different, but similar in one way.
    At one time both Wilcock and Greer were doing really good work, without a lot of ego involvement, not having big disputes with co-workers, sharing good info, but gradually that changed and in a big way, to the point where they became detriments to conspiracy theory (imho, but I think many will agree), and seem to have lost their way as souls.
    Omni is similar only in that it seems like he may no longer be able to function in the role of whistleblower, but in all three cases, it does seem that they were overcome by something very negative they haven't been able to resist (though hopefully in all cases, that may change).
    It could be said that simply being in the limelight for too long can warp a person and affect their ego in an unhealthy way, and that could certainly apply to Wilcock and Greer, but the transformation into egocentric personalities was so sudden and dramatic, and so I think they were being targeted in some way that we don't yet understand.
    Though most likely in a different way than Omni has been targeted, or perhaps Omni is just not susceptible in the same way.
    All speculation and IMHO.

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

The Wilcock and Greer thing strike me as very different phenomena than what Omni has displayed.
    Last edited by onawah; 7th April 2019 at 17:47.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (7th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), Franny (16th May 2019), Valerie Villars (7th April 2019), william r sanford72 (7th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Regardless of what they are exactly, Omni is having some experiences that very few of us can relate to in any way.

So on top of all that he's going thru, he must feel remarkably isolated.

And as articulate as he is, his attempts to explain these experiences leave me feeling utterly confused...and I suspect others as well. So the distance keeps growing.

This must take an enormous toll on him.

I read Omni's stuff and I often think, what can i do to help him? or, what can we, collectively, do to help him? And I still haven't arrived at any kind of reasonable answer.

I s'pose we can provide him with a platform - which we do here on Avalon - thru which to communicate; and we can listen and try to support him emotionally. We can quietly wish him well and keep him in our thoughts and prayers. But whatever he is battling has become - for all sorts of reasons - a solitary battle. And while I totally understand his often times defeatist attitude, it's exhausting to read and is certainly doing him no favors.

I've always liked Omni. And i look forward to the day he regains some balance and gets back to posting some of the brilliant stuff he is known for here.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (7th April 2019), ClearWater (7th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), enfoldedblue (7th April 2019), Franny (16th May 2019), Jad (8th April 2019), Mark (23rd May 2019), onawah (7th April 2019), Rich (7th April 2019), Spellbound (7th April 2019), Valerie Villars (7th April 2019), william r sanford72 (7th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

There is research coming out more recently, that explain HOW this AI is infiltrating the mind, using the natural cones and crystals in our eyes and ears. Our minds have no firewall, so it makes perfect sense. And I have studied the neurology of humans for a great number of years, so this is absolutely possible.. I am so glad that this stuff is coming to light. As many people are being really hammered with this technology. This last week was a blur so I do not remember WHERE I saw the information, but it may help those who are unfamiliar with it, to realize it is very real.

I will seek out that information Omni, so that you can share it with your posts my friend. It may help others to understand what you're suggesting... Hang in there..

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (7th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), onawah (7th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #115
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

The stuff he writes about is how I perceive sometimes what has happened to me. It that deep that no one will believe in it. It's amazing how he can write about such things because some of the stuff that has happened to me is as he describes how it has happened to me. I am battered from it all and they try to confuse you until you submit to their influences and they try to separate you from society as well. I would love to talk to him more. I don't think he is crazy but it seems far to out there for anyone to get a grip on.
    I don't feel he is nuts, but what he documents he should turn it into an information ebook or something. I don't doubt what he knows is true. I just would like him to feel that people believe in what he shares because I do 100PC.
    Angel

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Agape (7th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (8th April 2019), Franny (16th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think there might be help for Omni if he can find genuine, powerful healers who can deal with the kind of energies he is being subjected to, or at least help him to heal from the damage he has already suffered.
    I wish I could recommend this guy because I've experienced his healing abilities personally, but I get a good feeling about him, and he might be a good place to start:
    https://www.charliegoldsmith.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/CharlieBGol...7663924520503/

I experienced a wonderful healing once decades ago from the Indian saint Amritanandamaya
    https://amma.org/
    She stays in her ashram in India now, but she is a good example of high spiritual beings who incarnate on this planet to help and heal, and can be accessed for healing if one is determined enough.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th April 2019), Franny (16th May 2019), Strat (7th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

She stays in her ashram in India now, but she is a good example of high spiritual beings who incarnate on this planet to help and heal, and can be accessed for healing if one is determined enough.
    I saw a documentary on Indian gurus and she was in it. Was really neat, the presenter is skeptical of everything and when he got a hug from her he started crying.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th April 2019), meeradas (8th April 2019), onawah (7th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Strangely, so many science fiction authors focused on the topic of mind versus technology(AI) or human mind transforming to another species and losing its original structure and identity.
    Isaac Asimov books are perhaps the best example in that category, Franz Kafka was a nightmarish piece of junk literature for me but there are many good authors on the topic of mind transformation, dissolution of identity upon encountering more advanced existential platform -of identity and information -
    they all contain a warning, fatal warning and threat of losing the fight against another reality or monster machine and not being quite able to “reconstitute” one self in our previous self again or after dissolving all of our carefully protected borders.

There are some genius selves who made it to “the next level” but majority did end up in some kind of hospital or trench not for being “plainly ill” but for being too complicated to sustain or breaking their minds against the illusory “wall” of another complicated reality.

Many spiritual traditions therefor warn against experimenting with such transformations, dissolution and interpreting( embodying) ones self literarily among different identities/dimensions ( Avatarising yourself, in short) because there’s no simple come back possible. There’s way through perhaps but do we always have the know how and wisdom to make a leap forwards ..

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th April 2019), earthdreamer (22nd May 2019)

33. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I followed Amma around the Bay Area for awhile when she was still doing world tours, and visited one of her ashrams in No. Cal. once.
    There would be hundreds of people lined up for hours to receive her blessings, and each one would sit on her lap while she was blessing them.
    I was having bad dreams at the time, really bad LSD flashback kinds of dreams, and she gave me a piece of sandalwood and told me to wet it and rub it with a stick to make a paste, put it on my forehead and it would stop the bad dreams, which it did.
    She is a short, homely, dumpy, shy looking woman who seemed so ordinary you would never notice her at all if it weren't for the enormous power and light she generated.
    I saw her perform a sword dance once on stage at a puja (with a real, very big, heavy, sharp sword), swaddled in lengths and lengths of sari fabric, so much that it was hard to imagine how she could leap and twirl the way she did, lifting the sword high above her head and swirling it all around her (extremely dangerous!). She had announced that she was going to embody the god Shiva while she was dancing, and then she would embody the Divine Mother for a mediation afterwards.
    The tremendous energy she emitted while she was dancing was very fierce and male, and she absolutely bellowed with laughter while she was doing it.
    Then immediately after, she settled down on a big cushion in meditation, and her energy changed completely to the softest, most loving, feminine energy.
    It was really incredible.
    It was said that she would take on the illnesses of the people she blessed to the extent that, after a lengthy day of healings, she would test positive for all kinds of diseases, but then the next day they would all be gone.

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I saw a documentary on Indian gurus and she was in it. Was really neat, the presenter is skeptical of everything and when he got a hug from her he started crying.
    Last edited by onawah; 8th April 2019 at 03:45.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (7th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (8th April 2019), enfoldedblue (7th April 2019), Mark (23rd May 2019), meeradas (8th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Orph (7th April 2019), Strat (7th April 2019)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Then again, greed and an inflated ego can do the same.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), ClearWater (8th April 2019), DeDukshyn (17th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (8th April 2019), Flash (8th April 2019), onawah (8th April 2019), petra (17th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast