+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Default Re: Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    30,000 Year Old Aratta Civilization, Master Builders of Oldest Temple In World, Gobekli Tepe

I was just looking at this video above when I heard at about 10:35 some things (Annana, and earlier on the Saturn Cult) that reminded me of this post.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th November 2020), Franny (5th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Interesting short clip by anthropologist Robert Sepher whom you can count on to land on the unconventional, non-consensus side of anthropology. Just one example; he shows older images of Genghis Khan with red hair and newer images with an Asian appearance. What to do, what to do. But it reminds me of a book I read when about 13 that GK had red hair and probably green eyes, so the information had been readily available for some time.

Perhaps it is stretching reality a bit thin, but when one considers dozens of older maps showing Tartary, Grand Tartary, Tartarian Empire, Tartaria, maps and books on Tartary, perhaps it's not quite as thin as has been thought. Maybe it has some little bit of significance and there is a reason it has been removed from contemporary history books.

The Great Tartarian Empire - ROBERT SEPEHR

Tartary is a vast country in the northern parts of Asia, bounded by Siberia on the north and west: this is called Great Tartary. Tartary was a country with its own flag, its own government, its own language and its own place on maps, especially predating the second half of the 19th century. Its territory was huge, but somehow quietly incorporated into Russia, China, and some other countries

Robert Sepehr is an author, producer, and anthropologist.
    Robert Sepehr Books

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), BMJ (6th November 2021), Brigantia (16th May 2021), Luke Holiday (18th May 2020), Savannah (16th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,506 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    According to this book Tartaria was also called Land of Tarkh and Tara. (See page 70, Point 5, bottom of the paragraph.)

"5. THE GODDESS TARA (Tarina, Taia, Tabiti) is a junior sister of the God TARKH who is
    also called Dazhdbog. She is the Celestial God PERUN’s daughter. The Goddess Tara always
    sparkles with kindness, love, tenderness, anxiety and attention. Her grace is poured out on Nature
    and people. Ever-Beautiful Goddess Tara is a Celestial Keeper of Sacred Groves, Forests, Oak
    woods and Sacred Trees of the Great Race — Oak, Cedar, Elm, Birch and Ash. Because the Goddess Tara and her elder brother Tarkh Dazhdbog guard the boundless lands of Belovodie and the
    Sacred Race, these territories were called the Land of Tarkh and Tara, i.e. the Grand Tartaria:
    also, the Slavs-Aryans called the Pole-star Tara in this wonderful Goddess’s honour.
    "
    Our oldest tradition places her as Mahacina Tara, from Greater (Western) China. So if there is anything to this, it sounds like a branch of the same, especially if Slavs self-identify as Aryan. Those male names do not register anything with me. To call something "Russian Veda" goes well with use of the horse, but, in order to be true, it would have to mean they did not eat beef.

Khans were more or less defeated twice, both at sea. Japan was mostly protected by a storm, however, the Vietnamese navy overpowered them. Any relatively recent Tartary would almost certainly have been made of Khanates, as this also mainly happened to Russia. Most of whatever was around before the Mongols was "hammered into shape" by them and formed most modern provinces, similarly to the disintegration of Alexander's empire. Migration happened fairly wholesale to Buryats from Siberia into modern Buryatia. Overall, what usually happened was that Mongols would destroy a bunch of stuff fast, until everyone surrendered unconditionally, and then it usually went pretty well, in terms of a new dictator.

The subject overall is similar to Khazaria, because, there again, I believe the hype came from Arthur Koestler in the 60s with all this Thirteenth Tribe stuff, but, historically, for the most part they seem to have been peaceful traders connecting Northern and Southern Silk Roads. The story of it converting to Judaism was really a dialogue with no Orthodox Priest; there was a Catholic, Rabbi, and Islamic Cleric, and none of them were all that good, so, I think the Rabbi got something like an "honorable mention" for being the oldest tradition. It's probably fair to say they engaged in a few internal brutalities like almost everyone else, but it seems to me that making it a crypto Jewish empire like an all-seeing eye is a bit off.

There is very little written pre-10th century history of any place, so, it's a major drop off in terms of all that. During the last Ice Age, west China was a paradise, and for the most part, there seems to be expansion away from there, until it became the dust it is now. However we find the presence of Denisovans as well as what appear to be Celtic bodies. Quite a variety of people to go where the ice might let them.

Caucasian is a pretty arbitrary name for an ethnicity, which always sounded to me like they wanted it close to Mt. Ararat so they could prove some kind of Bible stuff. It is probably less accurate than Aryan, which is the same as Iranian. That would really suck for English Bible users, wouldn't it? How inconvenient.

Tartaros, to the Greeks, was indeed in that direction, similar to Cimmeria (Asia Minor). Some have tried to link Asian Cimmeria to Cymry (Wales); I have no clue, other than Welsh were probably the first Celtic migration from La Tene or Balkan area. It is interesting the first Encyclopedia praises Tartary. This was an extremely complicated affair having oars in trying to manipulate science and the French Revolution. Some of its members were more academic. So the thing was like a collection of independently-produced papers without editing or peer review. The expert dictated the subject for the most part. So one could look at that individual author and where he may have gotten his ideas from. Whether it really rivaled China, I am not sure.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Savannah (16th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

Question Re: Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

Past Tartarian Civilizations (Turkmenistan) Mind-blowing Mysteries:

In this week's video, Past Tartarian Civilizations, we examine the country of Turkmenistan and look for clues to understanding our past. In the second segment we look at an old poem and what it has to say about the five ages of man.
    World's Strangest City (ASHGABAT, TURKMENISTAN)

10 Wacky Things About TURKMENISTAN:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th November 2020 at 03:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (16th November 2020), Antagenet (16th May 2021), BMJ (6th November 2021), Brodie75 (26th November 2021), ClearWater (16th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (16th May 2021), Franny (16th November 2020), Inversion (19th February 2024), Justplain (16th November 2020), leavesoftrees (16th November 2020), lisalu (17th November 2020), muxfolder (16th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (16th November 2020), Strat (16th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), yelik (16th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

Why is TURKMENISTAN the World's most INSANE dictatorship?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Antagenet (16th May 2021), lisalu (17th November 2020), muxfolder (16th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I heard that some Central Asian city was going to be the capital of the new world order. Could it be Ashgabat?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Agape (16th November 2020), Antagenet (16th May 2021), Franny (16th November 2020), muxfolder (16th November 2020), Savannah (16th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I heard that some Central Asian city was going to be the capital of the new world order. Could it be Ashgabat?
    I’ve heard it’s Astana, that’s in Kazakhstan I guess.

https://www.edgekz.com/astana-city-future/

Check multiple resources, there really wasn’t much about it on the internet even few years back except for photos of some of the futuristic structures they built.

But at least two of my friends happened to be on teaching mission to that still very remote part of the world and both reported the same,
    it does not have very live feel to it so far,
    the city is like large and dusty building site in the middle of vast empty desert like space,
    and coincidentally ( unrelated to each other) both got seriously depressed
    after half a year on mission,
    one returned back to Germany early even though they payed him high salary for teaching English class.

It seems that governments in those countries are also, usually quite rigid so people’s freedoms are often limited by all kinds of absurd laws. But I don’t know much about it otherwise.

🙏

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Antagenet (16th May 2021), Bald (18th February 2024), Franny (16th November 2020), Savannah (16th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

The material about a recent reset of a global civilization: Tartaria was just too much for me until now. It IS quite interesting that a similar architecture which supposedly is harnessing Telluric energy for power is found all over the world. I think this is a good article for those just now wondering, like me. Could such a take down of civilization and social devolution been carried out in almost every country and all the evidence hidden. AND only centuries ago?

Quote HISTORY, POLITICS, SCIENCE
    TARTARIA – THE FORGOTTEN KINGDOM
    15/03/2021
    It cannot be said often enough. Without history, we do not know who we are, where we are going, and what we are capable of. History is human strength.

Unfortunately, that is also the reason for our great weakness. Our history has been stolen from us. It has been hidden, forged and destroyed. In the best case, it is like an old machine that has ended up in a crowded barn where it has not been opened in a lifetime. The machine is littered with rags and dust, the pigeons have dropped dirt on it, and the metal is rusty. But once the thing is raised, it turns out that all the parts are intact. They just need to dip into a bucket of vinegar for a few weeks and lubricate in machine oil. It needs to be painted and tightened, V-belts need to be replaced, and new tires need to be put on. The first time it starts, black smoke comes up, but quite slowly it runs hot and turns out to be made of a quality that can no longer be bought. It is advanced for its time, but it is also much simpler, which is its great strength. Quality was the standard back then, and built-in obsolescence was not invented.

OK, the picture can’t be stretched any longer. One could also imagine something quite extraordinary. The picture starts in the same way, but the machine that appears in the barn is a model that has not been invented yet! Or rather, it was so, because it says so, but no one was aware of it. And the barn has not been opened for hundreds of years, so everyone has forgotten all about the contents.

The oblivion did not come by itself. It happened because someone wanted it. Oblivion became a weapon in the hands of the enemies of humanity, which we for the purpose may call the parasites. The term is not my invention but is borrowed from a recently emerged movement that can almost be called a school of historical revisionism. This school digs out the story of a great empire that existed… in the distant past? No until quite recently, which is the most surprising. But it has been erased in the history books. The name of the land that covered most of the Earth’s land masses was: Tartaria.
    TARTARIA – THE FORGOTTEN KINGDOM continued here... a long article with many pictures.
    15/03/2021
    Here is a postcard picture from Tokyo 1935 showing older buildings. Looks "Classical" (whatever really they are)

Last edited by Delight; 16th May 2021 at 02:37.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Brigantia (16th May 2021), DeDukshyn (16th May 2021), Journeyman (16th May 2021), lisalu (16th May 2021), lunaflare (9th September 2021)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am afraid I am falling.

This is a picture of an old article describing American Antiquities.

1858 American newspaper article blatantly describes relics of an abandoned Empire scattered across the country.

This article should be seen at its website for pictures and links.

Quote The Lost Civilizations of North America -Were they Tartarian Cities?

So, we all know the story of how Columbus “discovered” America and found those primitive tribes he called the Indians because, ya know, he thought he was somewhere else.
    Never a hint in the New World narrative that explorers also encountered ruins of elegant European style cities complete with stone buildings, plazas and municipal transportation networks.

But now I wonder…

What was going on in the Americas before the arrival of Columbus?

I’ve really began doubting the official American colonization story since discovering the Hidden History in Old World Maps which depicts drastic changes throughout the western U.S. in relatively recent times.

Hmmmm…
    So what if there was a systematic effort to usurp or destroy the lingering evidence of world-wide Empire(s) that constructed great cities in the Americas with advanced Atmospheric Etheric Energy architecture?

Could this be the big secret of Secret Societies — how to hide evidence of previous world-wide Old Empire Civilization(s)?

For starters, I’ve never bought the quackademic theory that the only way to reach the Americas before Columbus was via the footbridge to Alaska provided by the Bering Strait.
    The premise that early cultures were just too primitive to have navigated the seas seems pretty naive to me.

Especially if your factor in any sunken island continent(s) like Atlantis between Europe and America.
    Surely the rising and sinking of huge land masses could affect maritime travel, perhaps for centuries. I came across a few references to a “muddy Atlantic” that prohibited boat travel until the 1400’s.

Also interesting to consider how those old maps depict the entire Arctic region as ice-free, making polar navigation between the continents a breeze before the great freeze!

These maps also bring into question the vanished lands of Hyperborea in the Arctic Circle, the supposed abode of our giant ancestors and demi-gods.
    Perhaps the Hyperborens erected these colossal buildings that absolutely dwarf modern day humans?

US Patent Office Washington DC

Things really get interesting when contemplating the Empire of Tartars (or Tatars, the original spelling), a relatively recent civilization (originating in Siberia) which has been practically erased from our textbooks!
    The theory goes that this maritime culture left elaborate cities along sea coasts and major rivers that utilized natural energy to create “fairy tale” structures with delightful embellishments.

Buffalo, NY Exposition 1901

Another interesting possibility is the evidence of Moorish settlements in the Americas.
    Sioux City Corn Palace

Michelle Gibson has compiled some fascinating research on the castles that litter the American landscape as possible a remnants of an extensive Moorish presence.

It is beginning to look to me like not just one culture is responsible for all the suspicious architecture that Mudflood researchers have encountered being dug out and refurbished by the early American Controllers.

This 1858 American newspaper article blatantly describes relics of an abandoned Empire scattered across the country.
    Architecture, sculpture, painting, and all the arts that adorn civilized life, have flourished in this country, at a period far remote. There is evidence sufficient to prove that these cities were in ruins at least sixteen or eighteen hundred years ago.
    A dark shade rests on the antiquities of America, and a few rays of light enliven the gloom. We have ancient history to inform us of the events of Egypt how that empire was founded and how it prospered and fell, we have the same record of Babylon, Greece, Homeland Carthage; but not the least information have we relative to those who erected these cities, what people and whence they came ; not a ray of light to dispel the dark gloom which seems to rest on this excellent history of America.
    Hmmmm…continue here
    Have not heard this but it is a recent talk with Michelle Gibson

Michelle Gibson has connected lots of dots
    Last edited by Delight; 16th May 2021 at 04:00.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Brigantia (16th May 2021), lisalu (25th October 2021), lunaflare (9th September 2021)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Here's an alternative take from miles Mathis

http://mileswmathis.com/tartar.pdf

Quote The Phoenicians were also behind the Khazars and Tartars, so that is the only way those theories are true. But the promoters of those theories don't admit that, of course. They want your eyes off that as much as possible, because the purpose of the new theories is to make you think the Phoenicians/Jews are still marginalized. They want you to think the Phoenicians are extinct and that the Jews are small, struggling populations descended from lost races like the Tartars or minor historical people like the Khazars. When the truth is, the Phoenicians/Jews now own/run the entire world. They are the merchants and bankers behind every government in the world. I have shown you the genealogies that prove this beyond a doubt, and you should have known it just by studying these people's names and faces. It is that obvious. But they have taught you not to trust your eyes and not to ask any questions.
    You see how Tartaria is just a variant of Khazaria. Although promoted heavily by Arthur Koestler and his people back in the 1970s, the Khazaria theory never really took hold. So when my numbers started going viral in the past five years, the governors could see they needed another project of misdirection and they needed it fast. Tartaria came out of nowhere in about 2018 and has been promoted heavily at all the usual places, including Youtube. See Max Igan promoting it there right now. He is Jewish of course.
    At the same time, several other similar projects have also gone into overdrive, including the theory that the British Isles were founded by Sephardic Jews, but that Sephardic Jews are converts and therefore not really Jews by blood. See When Scotland was Jewish for the spearhead of that theory. On the flipside, we have the theory that Ashkenazi are not really Jews by blood. The Khazar theory plays into that one as well, since if the Ashkenazi came from Khazars, they are again converts, and therefore not really Jews. Someone badly wants you to believe that all modern Jewish people are not really Jews.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Brigantia (16th May 2021), iota (25th October 2021)

22. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

It's an enduring mystery to work out who the Phoenicians really were. What is known is that they were master seafarers and traders, said to be red-haired; I suspect that they were behind the mining of Isle Royale on Lake Michigan in c.3000 BC of tons of high-grade copper (needed for bronze alloy). Philip Coppens did an excellent article on that.

The ruthless mediaeval Venetians were also master seafarers and traders... Phoenicians/Venetians...

I'm currently reading Felice Vinci's fascinating book, 'The Baltic Origins of Homer's Epic Tales'. Homer's epics make no sense when you try to relate the places to the Aegean and Mediterranean, but his theory is that when you relate them to the Baltic and Northern Seas, it all fits - as well as the references to frequent fog and cold, and turbulent seas. Academics have long puzzled over this.

He suggests that the Greeks were Scandinavian in origin, moving further south via the Dnieper River when the climate changed to severe cold.

Yesterday I listened again to an old interview with Ahmed Osman on the 'Moses was Akhenaten' theory, another fascinating history mystery.

Will we ever untangle the origins of the people of the world?
    Last edited by Brigantia; 16th May 2021 at 11:51. Reason: Typo

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Delight (18th May 2021), iota (25th October 2021)

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Could such a take down of civilization and social devolution been carried out in almost every country and all the evidence hidden. AND only centuries ago?
    I follow the YT channel BritainsHiddenHistoryRoss, which is based on the work of Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett.

They have done a great job in hunting down old history books to find what used to be said about Britain's history. It used to be said that Britons were descended from ancient Britons, not invaders, with the Welsh kings particularly prominent.

Then the very unpopular Hanoverian monarchs from Germany ruled Britain, and the narrative changed at that time to Saxon origins for the English - i.e. German.

Here's one of their thought-provoking videos - did the Romans really invade Britain? If that sounds far-fetched, when I was researching Anatoly Fomenko's work last year, he puts forward a convincing argument that during the Renaissance there was such a demand for works from the ancient world that many of them were faked - and our knowledge of the Roman occupation of Britain comes from ancient texts. There are no surviving copies of these that predate the Renaissance.

I find all this interesting but remain open-minded about it all; what seems to be the case is that much has been covered up, and if that is so that the cover-up is so comprehensive, we can never find conclusive proof.

Part 2 following on from this one:

Last edited by Brigantia; 16th May 2021 at 17:45.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Delight (18th May 2021), iota (25th October 2021), muxfolder (1st September 2021)

26. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Quote When Scotland was Jewish
    I have a paperback copy of this book and read about 30% of it before I was distracted by something else about 8 months ago. Some of that 30% is fairly interesting, and some of it is wild speculation. There's a pdf of it online somewhere. Maybe I'll finish it some day.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Brigantia (16th May 2021), iota (25th October 2021), Journeyman (1st September 2021)

28. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up;127587130,000 Year Old [B
    Aratta Civilization[/B], Master Builders of Oldest Temple In World, Gobekli Tepe
    I couldn't watch this after 8:20 when he says that the area shown on the map is "absolutely over Gobekli Tepe" - Gobekli Tepe isn't in Bulgaria/Romania, but about 700 miles to the southeast in Turkey. Quite sloppy to make that basic error IMO.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

gord (16th May 2021), iota (25th October 2021), onawah (3rd September 2021)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Susan Bradford seems to have done some excellent digging into the history of the Tartarians.

Sarah Westall has this new interview with her. The substance of the interview starts shortly after the 11 minute mark.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/GKkqQfwjmJHf/
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (28th January 2024), Brigantia (1st September 2021), Ewan (25th October 2021), Franny (1st September 2021), gord (1st September 2021), iota (25th October 2021), leavesoftrees (1st September 2021), muxfolder (1st September 2021), onawah (3rd September 2021)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Reading the above about the Tartars and their system of ERADICATING populations by infiltrating them, taking over financial and other leadership positions and eventually KILLING OFF THE POPULATION BY VARIOUS MEANS is exactly what is happening in America right now and the rest of the world. Those TARTARS are the KEZARIAN JEWS who were not real Jews. However, they took over the position of the Jews and now rule America and the World's Financial Systems. THEIR PLAN IS TO KILL ALL ON EARTH AND HAVE THE EARTH FOR THEMSELVES. VACCINES ARE TO BRING IN A CONTROL SYSTEM OF SLAVERY AND MASS GENOCIDE. RESIST OR DIE.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

muxfolder (1st September 2021)

34. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've just come across this recent YT channel, Tartarian Truthers. It started a month ago by two Australian women who examine the mainstream history of Australia and its many inconsistencies.

Here's their first upload; I learnt in a later vid that the star of the construction of the large Governor's house was convicted and sentenced in England to transportation, sailing out with the first convicts. They found out that he was convicted at the age of 15, described as a 'stone mason', and was hanged 5 years later in Australia for attempted theft.

I don't think he'd be a master stone mason at the age of 15, it was a 7 year apprenticeship back then and after that you were a journeyman for a few years.

Last edited by Brigantia; 24th October 2021 at 20:26.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), BMJ (6th November 2021), eagle0027 (25th October 2021), Ewan (25th October 2021), iota (25th October 2021), leavesoftrees (25th October 2021)

36. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)

I couldn't watch this after 8:20 when he says that the area shown on the map is "absolutely over Gobekli Tepe" - Gobekli Tepe isn't in Bulgaria/Romania, but about 700 miles to the southeast in Turkey. Quite sloppy to make that basic error IMO.
    i REALLY love the way you know these obscure details and facts so that when you watch something you are well able to determine the Truth Factor and to what degree!

just wanted to acknowledge you for that!

i think its really cool!

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (25th October 2021), Flash (19th February 2024), Yoda (19th February 2024)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Tartaria : The Hidden Empire 'BrillIant video - Stange Events in the 1800's Hidden From History

In an epoch-making revelation, Russian President Vladimir Putin takes the world by storm, inaugurating a new archive and casting light on the shadowy history of the once colossal empire, Tartaria.
    -
    A ghost from the past re-emerges, beckoning us to re-examine our understanding of world history.
    -
    The cold January day of 15th, was forever etched into the annals of history. Russian President Vladimir Putin, an enigma in his own right, inaugurated a new archive, a treasure trove revealing a hidden realm of history. A silent guardian of the nation’s rich past, this repository would make Tartaria maps public. The question teetering on the edge of everyone’s lips: Why is this significant?

Video below

https://rumble.com/v4e2oyf-tartaria-...00s-hidde.html

https://rumble.com/v4e2oyf-tartaria-...00s-hidde.html
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Brigantia (18th February 2024), Tintin (18th February 2024), wegge (19th February 2024), Yoda (18th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast