+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

More screen caps.

Name:  2019-01-13_1258.png
Views: 149
Size:  368.1 KB

Name:  2019-01-13_1257.png
Views: 153
Size:  275.8 KB

Name:  2019-01-27_1931.png
Views: 156
Size:  121.5 KB

This is the cover of the CIA report on Russia where it discusses writing Tartaria out of the history books

Click image for larger version

Name:	cia doc cover tartaria.png
Views:	174
Size:	228.0 KB
ID:	39845

This is the page where it's mentioned

Name:	cia doc tartaia test.png
Views:	252
Size:	392.4 KB
ID:	39846

To the victor goes the writing of the history books, or something like that.
    Last edited by Franny; 5th February 2019 at 00:35.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), BMJ (6th November 2021), Brigantia (16th May 2021), Brodie75 (26th November 2021), Matthew (19th February 2024), muxfolder (17th November 2020), ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019), Violet3 (5th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

The Tartary flags are directly below the US flag.

Name:	2019-01-13_1303.png
Views:	150
Size:	548.6 KB
ID:	39847

Enlarge this one and take a look at the population of the Tartarian Empire.

Name:	2019-01-13_1259a.png
Views:	128
Size:	358.0 KB
ID:	39848

Yet another map.

Name:	tattariamap.png
Views:	112
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	39849

The difference between the country map and the empire map.

Name:	tattar flags.png
Views:	131
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	39850

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), BMJ (6th November 2021), Brigantia (16th May 2021), Brodie75 (26th November 2021), Matthew (19th February 2024), muxfolder (17th November 2020), Savannah (16th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019), Violet3 (5th February 2019), wnlight (5th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Interesting: there were three times more people in Tatary 3 provinces than in any other country taken one by one.

hum.....

Why would that empire been crushed?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Violet3 (5th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Interesting: there were three times more people in Tatary 3 provinces than in any other country taken one by one.

hum.....

Why would that empire been crushed?
    I did write a post on Tatars (this is how they themselves pronounce and spell their name, no r after the first a). It is in Bill's thread, I will get it for you. I have a certain knowledge of their true history, my daughter being half Tatar.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), muxfolder (17th November 2020), norman (6th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Valerie Villars (5th February 2019), Violet3 (5th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 times in 133 posts

I know Wikipedia is a controversial source, but i just looked, and sure enough, there is an entry about Tartary, with a map and a listing of a bunch of historical references to Tartary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartary

Also, interesting to note, the entry in Wikipedia was last updated today, February 4, 2019. Curious.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), Brigantia (16th May 2021), Brodie75 (26th November 2021), Bubu (5th February 2019), Franny (5th February 2019), OnyxKnight (19th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020), Violet3 (5th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Why would that empire been crushed?
    That is a subject of much speculation and theorizing in the tartar-sphere. I won't go into it as there is much information to sift through and is best left to your own research. But I think some people are getting close to what may be some of the the reasons, some of it is lining up and making some sense. Lots of holes to fill in.

Check out YT, good place to start. Lots of speculation and theorizing to look for ideas and some channels are less interesting than others but some are quite good.

The online libraries and YT videos of them have very old books that have some unheard of and quite astonishing information and pictures. I'll find a few and post them if there is interest - let me know.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2021), Brigantia (16th May 2021), Brodie75 (26th November 2021), muxfolder (17th November 2020), ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020), Violet3 (5th February 2019), wnlight (5th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

from the other thread on the topic:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1266264

Re: Stretching reality a little thin? Pervading the alt-webs now : Tartaria, 150 years later

Of course Tatars are real, still are. My daughter is half Crimean Tatar. The only thing is that they are only dominating Turkey, Turks being mostly their descendant. Tatars in the ex Soviet Union mostly speak Turkick like languages, altaic languages.

Altaic languages are spoken along the ancient silk road, from Korea (korean being altaic) to Finland (Finish being altaic). This road was mainly dominated by Mongol and Turkick tribes, which also were the Genghis Khan basic armies (Chineses only had a tiny part of the road).

Crimean Tatars were the core of the Tsar of Russia’s armies. They were therefore decimated by Lenine and Staline (literal ethnic cleansing).

On the business side, Khazars, which are basically from the same origin of Crimean Tatars, were mostly money handlers for Khans (which means Kings in old Turkick and Mongol languages) and Tzars and most converted to Judaism (ashkenazi jews) while Tatars converted to Islam and Russians to Christianity Russians being different tribes though).

Tartarie existed (no more now) but not as described in the other thread.

All those tribes were matriarcal, which still shows in the Jewish tradition and some of the Turkick traditions.

Oh, by the way, about half of Ghenghis Khan (Ghenghis The King) army was composed of Turkick tribes (lots of tatars)

In 1995, when I was there visiting, Crimean Tatars in exile were coming back in Crimea and taking land back that were stolen from them by Lenine and Staline. They could not take back their houses from the early 20th century because they are now occupied by Russians, but they did build their new houses in then Ukrainian (now Russian) government lands (which were their lands before the Soviet Union)

Crimean Tatars were rich land owners as well before the arrival of communism.

Quote Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Hi Bill....what are your views on the Tatar Empire?

Thanks
    If you're referring to this thread:
    Stretching reality a little thin? Pervading the alt-webs now : Tartaria, 150 years later
    ... it's 100% nonsense.

I wrote here:
    It's the historical 'everyone's-lying-to-us' equivalent of Flat Earthism.
    I agree that that post is not factual....but I am not wishing to ask you about that

The Tatar Empire would seem to have existed (from my own research) since the fall of the Roman Empire!

Now some consider that the Roman Empire never ended....but from my 'look' at things, it did as the Khans came and subjugated them!

And the Khans have never left....well why would they as they had all the land and all the gold!

There are even descriptions within old books of the Tartary, which was the 'Homeland'....but they ruled the middle east, China, Europe and of course Russia.

Quote THE BONDAGE AND TRAVELS OF JOHANN SCHILTBERGER,

A NATIVE OF BAVARIA, IN EUROPE, ASIA, AND AFRICA,
    1396–1427.

TRANSLATED FROM THE HEIDELBERG MS. EDITED IN 1859 BY PROFESSOR KARL RIEDRICH NEUMANN, BY Commander J. BUCHAN TELFER, R.N., F.S.A., F.R.G.S.

With Notes by PROFESSOR P. BRUUN, OF THE IMPERIAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH RUSSIA, AT ODESSA;

AND A PREFACE, INTRODUCTION, AND NOTES BY THE TRANSLATOR AND EDITOR.

Ne respice ad eum qui dixit, sed respice ad id quod dixit.—Scaliger, Proverb. Arab.

WITH A MAP.

LONDON: PRINTED FOR THE HAKLUYT SOCIETY.
    MDCCCLXXIX.
    http://www.gutenberg.org/files/52569...-h/52569-h.htm

Quote In alluding to the sledge-dogs of Great Tatary and Siberia, Rubruquis, Marco Polo, and Ibn Batouta, dwell upon their large size. It is not a little remarkable that Marco Polo, who never saw those animals, should have heard that they were as big as donkeys; the very simile employed by Schiltberger. They now are certainly much inferior in size.
    A link below to a map....which shows Tartaria just right of the White Sea (Caspian)

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/52569...images/map.jpg

Its a large map so I haven't put it on this page.

And I do not believe that which I heard within that thread but it did make me reseach the Khans.

Like it or not....Tatars were and possibly still are....real.
    Last edited by Flash; 5th February 2019 at 02:58.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020), Violet3 (5th February 2019), yelik (5th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    "So that the Russian will always appear in good light"

Alarm bells ringing. Russian appear in bad light in the Philippines and I knew of only one country in the world that always appear in good light (to the masses) despite its shameless actions.

https://www.stolenhistory.org/thread...ussia-once.40/
    For the new comers who might misread me.

Its the lesser people who hijack the once great country that I am referring to not the people.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Franny (5th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

wrong post deleted

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ErtheVessel (here)
    I know Wikipedia is a controversial source, but i just looked, and sure enough, there is an entry about Tartary, with a map and a listing of a bunch of historical references to Tartary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartary

Also, interesting to note, the entry in Wikipedia was last updated today, February 4, 2019. Curious.
    "Tartary (Latin: Tartaria) or Great Tartary (Latin: Tartaria Magna) was a historical region and possibly a nation in northern and central Asia stretching eastwards from the Caspian Sea and from the Ural Mountains to the Pacific Ocean, inhabited mostly by Turkic peoples."

hahaha there you go. the history was purposely omitted but it is in wikipedia for all to see

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Giving this a fairly cursory glance, might revisit it later. It is a nice imagination experiment to consider that this happened.
    However, having been born in 1956, and seeing the document presented as a CIA document of that time. As well as growing up being fed all sorts of distortions around Russia, Communism, and Russians, it sounds like something the American CIA might want to promote. As least among it's own members. The forced feeding of ideas into children's minds in the mass production factories that my country had as schools in my earlier years is a method of mind sculpting that can produce some real crazy ideas being accepted as reality. So to consider that this Erasure of a vast culture might have happened, (especially since Russia has been at least as bad as the US, and the UK as far as crafting history to fit an agenda), seems to have a lot of potential for deprogramming/reprogramming the programmable machine of the little self. Coming to a deep acceptance of my personality as a programmable machine is my current form of healing and growth.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Thanks Flash....and I agree

But I must smile as my current (allowed and in consideration) thought is that the 13 Khans never have been defeated and that the 'capital' of this world maybe Astana (hidden in plain sight lol). Strange place that is and they just sent up 2 more satellites with the help of Space X!
    If the Tatars are of the same blood line as the Khazar, who are now in part Ashkenazi Jews (the other part being the Tatars), yes, they have never been totally defeated, from orient to occident.

Tatars converted to Islam about 800 - 900 years ago. They were matriarcal societies prior, and had the same social matriarcal structure as the North American Mohawks for example. Those society had their warriors, but the tribes decisions were approved by a council of older women, that is matriarcal society were (women were not dominant in all fields, but were the final decision makers, in group).

So you still see the genetic Judaism being from mother to her children. In Turkey, if you are a woman, you are listened to as soon as you have had a child. From then on, you are deemed wise enough to have a weight (contrarily to many other Muslim cultures).

For the history, Lenine got rid of most western Tatars who were great land owners and good farmers, therefore having money. But not only that, they were most of the Tsar armies, its general and warriors (from Catherine of Russia or earlier to Nicolas). And as in the past, they were fighting from Moscow to the Pacific sea. Very vast territory, nothing new for them. How they transfer their skills from owning Tartary to a Russian empire, I do not know.

They were literally ethnically cleansed, being deported to Siberia or killed in mass by Lenine and after by Staline...

Why did Askenazi Jews (Lenine, Trotsky, etc erased from the map their counter blood relative, the Tatars? Because they had become Muslim? I doubt it. Certainly not because they were good farmers and land owners. So why?

During the world wars, the Tatars sided with the German. They had not much choice, being decimated by the communists.

then came Staline.

He continued the ethnic cleansing. Millions were killed. This is how Tartary disappeared from the map. But once again, why would Staline be so scared of the Tatars? They were already weakened by Lenine and war.

Amongst the Tatars, you have those of Caucasian origins, who are blond blue eyes, then some Greek blood in Crimea and mostly Khazar/Tatars who later became bit mixed Russians (but original Russians would be from different tribes). They are litterally white, like the pics shown in this thread.

More you go in the eastern part of Tartary, more you start having Asian traits, in today's Tatars.

Turks are from Turkick tribes too. Therefore descendents of Tatars. Turkish people can still understand Tatar language which is an altaic Turkick language, if spoken slowly.

As for Astana, I do not know much about it except that its president is pretty much implementing a dictature and has a beautiful daughter.
    Last edited by Flash; 5th February 2019 at 04:26.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Brigantia (16th May 2021), johnf (5th February 2019), muxfolder (20th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Wow missed the other thread on this, it seems that there was a lot of effort to wipe them out but erasing from history is obviously

an extreme distortion. They seemed to have been in the way though, very sad.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Another post I wrote in the other thread, with the little I know about the Tatar history.

I must add to this post that I did see a Koran dedicated to a Tatar army general signed by Catherine of Russia. I also saw the knife with precious stones in the handle of that same general.

I also met the Tatar descendants of one of the Tsar ambassador to Turkey

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1273202
    Last edited by Flash; 5th February 2019 at 12:04.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), DeDukshyn (5th February 2019), norman (6th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019)

28. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    This is the cover of the CIA report on Russia where it discusses writing Tartaria out of the history books

Attachment 39845

Attachment 39846

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00090002-6.pdf
    For people that'd like to read it: page 9, third paragraph.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), DeDukshyn (5th February 2019), Franny (5th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Sorry if image comes out very big, could someone resize if needed, thank you

I can quite well believe this happened.

Same old power lines/blood lines/rulers just moving around and making room for themselves to suite.
    Doesn't matter to them if a few million get displaced or killed.

Love this map:

It's enough to tip you on your head ha

Sauce: https://www.stolenhistory.org/thread...ussia-once.40/
    Some Nobel looking players there.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), BMJ (6th November 2021), DeDukshyn (5th February 2019), Franny (5th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

as a musician who is highly critical of the use of dramatic opinion swaying music in most videos such as this, my hats off to the choice of soundtrack and the composer of this soundtrack , that supports without undo interference .

beyond the soundtrack, its just a series of what if's? which can be eternally asked about everything.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Flash (6th February 2019)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

"So that the Russian will always appear in good light"

Alarm bells ringing. Russian appear in bad light in the Philippines and I knew of only one country in the world that always appear in good light (to the masses) despite its shameless actions.

https://www.stolenhistory.org/thread...ussia-once.40/
    For the new comers who might misread me.

Its the lesser people who hijack the once great country that I am referring to not the people.
    Even if we don't misread you, its clear that your massive hatred of anything potentially related to "Russia" (not a secret here) and it is clearly contaminating your ability to consider this topic objectively without rambling about politics. Back to topic.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Sorry if image comes out very big, could someone resize if needed, thank you

I can quite well believe this happened.

Same old power lines/blood lines/rulers just moving around and making room for themselves to suite.
    Doesn't matter to them if a few million get displaced or killed.

Love this map:
    <...trimmed to save bandwidth ...>
    It's enough to tip you on your head ha

Sauce: https://www.stolenhistory.org/thread...ussia-once.40/
    Some Nobel looking players there.
    Thats a bit slow to load - to view in full size, right click and "view image" (Firefox) -- just clicking doesn't seem to work on this image.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Franny (5th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Quote Posted by latte (here)

Attachment 39845

Attachment 39846

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00090002-6.pdf
    For people that'd like to read it: page 9, third paragraph.
    It appears to me that "Tartaria" was a real place or country once long ago ... but exactly what and how it was, perhaps has set the stage for a fair bit of imagination to fill in the blanks (possibly). If there was such an empire, my guess would be that it may have been pre-deluvian, and only remnants remained to carry on through history afterwards, but the name remained.

There is no doubt in my mind that much more "History" exists than what the masses are generally privy to, but I think timelines need to be considered and be somewhat realistic as well.

Fascinating topic.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Franny (5th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019), wnlight (5th February 2019), Words of Joy (6th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast