+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

Not sure if this is the same thing or not...
    When my daughter was born she had a large bluish mark on her thigh. The old doctor said that is Arab blood from the Spanish highlands.
    I asked my parents and they said of the three siblings only I had that mark...
    It fades away by age two...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2021), Franny (5th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Another map ... this one seems quite modern actually ... (right click and select "view image")

When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Franny (5th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

What I love so much about the map I posted is it's orientation, N is S.
    So refreshing to see it used that way, once

It can be found here:

https://www.stolenhistory.org/thread...ussia-once.40/
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 5th February 2019 at 18:28.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Franny (5th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Some extremely interesting responses and some great research findings . Thanks .

Assuming for the sake of argument that the narrative is essentially correct :-

How was the Empire overthrown ? By whom? When? Where ?
    How was co- ordination of agreement achieved and then implemented ? The Empire apparently covered parts of several land masses ?
    Why , apparently , are there no whistle blower traces / stories anywhere -- strange pamphlets , letter evidence , unusual books ?
    Hasn't anybody researched the alleged Free Energy narrative component ? Perhaps examining buildings in the way the Pyramids have been and still are , for example ?

If suppression of energy technology was the prime reason for History revision , some of the recent Free Energy researchers and investigators should have Tartar scraps of documents and references to support their claims .

Unless these types of question can be answered to some sensible extent , it seems to me that the onus of proof still lies heavily with Max Igan and others with similar overall view points .

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Some extremely interesting responses and some great research findings . Thanks .

How was co- ordination of agreement achieved and then implemented ? The Empire apparently covered parts of several land masses ?
    Why , apparently , are there no whistle blower traces / stories anywhere -- strange pamphlets , letter evidence , unusual books ?
    Hasn't anybody researched the alleged Free Energy narrative component ? Perhaps examining buildings in the way the Pyramids have been and still are , for example ?

If suppression of energy technology was the prime reason for History revision , some of the recent Free Energy researchers and investigators should have Tartar scraps of documents and references to support their claims .

Unless these types of question can be answered to some sensible extent , it seems to me that the onus of proof still lies heavily with Max Igan and others with similar overall view points .
    All valid questions, for sure.

From what I read of user comments on one of the articles, there was a "committee" that worked toward hiding this history - by creating policy and so forth to eliminate the continuation of this teaching. It was claimed that this committee contained almost no Russians at all, which if true, indicates potential involvement of "higher ruling powers" of Earth ... of course it was just one person's comment.

It would have to have been something that much of the world powers at the time agreed upon in order for it to have been as successful it it appears to have been ...

The Onus of proof of existence doesn't necessarily have to fall on Max Igan ... it seems that there is definitely something to this (in regards to it being either a "country" a "land" or a "culture"). Whether or not Tartaria was as we are told it was (like free energy, etc), seems to be more up for debate, but doesn't lend evidence either way to the existence.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 5th February 2019 at 23:46.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), Bald (18th February 2024), Brigantia (16th May 2021), Franny (6th February 2019), ripple (6th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2019)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    When my daughter was born she had a large bluish mark on her thigh. The old doctor said that is Arab blood from the Spanish highlands.
    It is not Arab, it is Asian. Many Turks and Tatars from the Orient have it. Also many American (the continent) natives.

And of course Asians.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), DeDukshyn (6th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2019), ripple (6th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    It is not Arab, it is Asian. Many Turks and Tatars from the Orient have it. Also many American (the continent) natives.

And of course Asians.
    To be fair ... places like India, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia are all in present day Asia.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), ripple (6th February 2019)

14. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

According to this book Tartaria was also called Land of Tarkh and Tara. (See page 70, Point 5, bottom of the paragraph.)

"5. THE GODDESS TARA (Tarina, Taia, Tabiti) is a junior sister of the God TARKH who is
    also called Dazhdbog. She is the Celestial God PERUN’s daughter. The Goddess Tara always
    sparkles with kindness, love, tenderness, anxiety and attention. Her grace is poured out on Nature
    and people. Ever-Beautiful Goddess Tara is a Celestial Keeper of Sacred Groves, Forests, Oak
    woods and Sacred Trees of the Great Race — Oak, Cedar, Elm, Birch and Ash. Because the Goddess Tara and her elder brother Tarkh Dazhdbog guard the boundless lands of Belovodie and the
    Sacred Race, these territories were called the Land of Tarkh and Tara, i.e. the Grand Tartaria:
    also, the Slavs-Aryans called the Pole-star Tara in this wonderful Goddess’s honour.
    "

Did a search on 'land of Tarkh and Tara' and found this page.

"It's the Slavic goddess Tara !!! Tara is an ancient Slavic goddess-patron of wildlife and, in particular, forests. The youngest daughter of Perun, Sister Tarkha-Dazhdbog. Belovodie (the territory of Western Siberia, to which the Slavic-Aryan families moved from Da'ari) is sometimes called the Great Tartarus, that is, the land of Tarkha and Tara. Tara is a pure, sincere female image that radiates kindness, all-encompassing love and warmth. This is not a young Lelia, not a stately Lada, not wise Makosh. It is the patroness of all life, including man, for each of us is part of the one world of Nature. In this case, Tara is often called the goddess of nature. And this, in general, is the correct interpretation, although not deep enough. Indeed, the image of Tara, like the image of any other Slavic goddess, extends far beyond the limits of those functions that were determined by her Rod-Progenitor. Tara is called the Ever-beautiful, because its beauty is perfect, because, is it possible to find a flaw in the smile of the silvery Month or on the blue-black bosom of a quiet forest lake? This attentive, sensitive and caring goddess, under her protection is every living being. Tara is the Celestial Keeper of the Sacred Oak, Woods and Groves. With the energy of this goddess, trees are associated, which have a special respect among the Slavs - Birch, Oak, Ash, Cedar and Elm. Our ancestors portrayed Tara as a young girl with brown eyes and a tight braid of long dark hair. Although, with regard to the color of hair and eyes - this, if I may say so, is not canonical moments. That is, Tara could well have been blue-eyed and blond. At the same time she was always dressed in a simple white sarafan with red and gold embroidery embroidery. Her hair was adorned with a birch-tree - an ancient Slavic element of the wardrobe, which, among other things, has not only aesthetic but also practical functions. In mythological subjects, Tara is most often found gathering healing herbs in the mysterious forests of Midgard-Earth. Tara is the knowing goddess, and the sphere of her knowledge can spread to various elements of the universe. Some researchers believe that the land of Tara is exclusively a forest, and therefore, like Veles, it knows everything about forest life, its secrets and sacred mysteries. However, there is an opinion that in this context, a forest means a living world, in all its diversity. Following this interpretation of the image of Tara, we can assume that this is a deeper and more significant image, accumulating a lot of fundamental knowledge about the structure of the universe. And the second variant is harmoniously combined with the fact that Tara has always been one of the most revered Slavic goddesses. And it would be a mistake to refer it to the exclusively female energy direction (as, for example, Rozhanu). There is an opinion that Tara was originally called Dara, that is, the granting goddess. In the light of the presence of her brother Tarkha of the second name - Dazhbog, this version looks quite plausible. Only if Tarkh received an additional name as a result of concrete actions (the plot with the destruction of Kashcheevs on Lele), then, obviously, Daru was called so because she gives (gives) the world warmth, love and joy. Therefore, the Slavic land until recently was called Tarhtaria, and later Tartarus, the land of Tarkh and Tara until the 18th century. While the province of Muscovy did not start the war and did not destroy Tartarus. In general, the Slavs were very loving and respectful of Tarkh and Tara. And the mantra here, though beautifully sung, but not correctly. Correctly it is more cohesive and in one breath guttural singing to sing. Good luck and all the best!"

Also found this page, saying:

"The ‘Russian Veda’ mentioned by Professor Medvedev was part of a culture which went beyond Russia, a culture which was prominent amongst the Slavic people who were the largest ethnic and linguistic group of people throughout Europe. Their civilization is described as Indo/European and was spread throughout Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Serbia, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria, Belorussia, Croatia, Slovakia, and Macedonia. The origins of these people go back thousands of years to the time of their Gods Tarkh and Tara. Tarkh was known as the guardian of ancient wisdom and his sister was the beautiful Goddess golden Tara. The Slavic people are known as the children of Tarkh and Tara and from the names of Tarkh and Tara came the great empire known as the Tar-tar-y."

And this, which says something about what took place in the 18th century:
    "One of the last foreign names of this land known in Europe up to the end of the 18th century was «The Great Tartary» [4]. According to the first edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica of 1771 it was the greatest country of the world. After the war in 1775 (Pugachev’s Rebellion: the war between the Great Tartary and the Romanovs, where the second won) this name disappeared from all books."

When looking for Pugachev's Rebellion, reading wiki, there's a reference to an excerpt from an ukase from 1773:
    "From me, such reward and investiture will be with money and bread compensation and with promotions: and you, as well as your next of kin will have a place in my government and will be designated to serve a glorious duty on my behalf. If there are those who forget their obligations to their natural ruler Peter III, and dare not carry out the command that my devoted troops are to receive weapons in their hands, then they will see for themselves my righteous anger, and will then be punished harshly"

Pinterest gave me some insights into change of religion:
    "map of Tartaria. 1705 . History of Tatarstan, Volga Bulgaria, Tartary, and Golden Horde The present territory of Tatarstan was inhabited by the Volga Bulgars who converted to Islam in 922 during the missionary work of Ahmad ibn Fadlan. After the Mongol invasion, Bulgaria was defeated and incorporated in the Golden Horde. with mixing between it and the Kipchaks of the Horde . in the 15th century, the area became the territory of the Kazan khanate,"

Appears like for that region before the 10th century the region was inhabited by the Eastern Slavs, and says that little is known about the history before Christianization.

Though there's this page talking about one supreme God
    "Absolute, primordial God of the universe and of all other gods[citation needed]. Supreme creator of all things and kins and their power of generation. Scholars have defined Rod as the "general power of birth and reproduction".[17] The root *rod means "birth", "origin", "kinship", "tribe" and "destiny". Sud, literally "Judge", is a South Slavic name for the supreme God, especially when conceived as the interweaving of destiny. Prabog is another name for the same concept, this time from the Slovak tradition, and literally means "Pre-God", "First-God", "Primordial God""

Which makes me think they might've been on a more pure spiritual path than the Christian or Islamic one that was forced upon them later on.

When following the trail further it also leads to some symbolism:
    Which provides some insights into the goals of the early Slavs / Tartarians:
    https://www.seiyaku.com/customs/crosses/swastika.html
    https://lonerwolf.com/involution/

I'm thinking, why would a country be removed from history? Why was the Swastika re-branded during WOII? Why is MSM reacting when someone tries to brand it back to it's positive meaning? Why wouldn't one want people to elevate themselves spiritually? Is it because they then become uncontrollable? I'd say 'yes'. And I think that might be a reason why the Children of Tarkh and Tara had to be buried.
    Last edited by Words of Joy; 6th February 2019 at 08:35.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), Bald (18th February 2024), Brigantia (16th May 2021), DeDukshyn (6th February 2019), Franny (7th February 2019), Jayke (6th February 2019), ripple (6th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2019), what is a name? (6th February 2019)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by ripple (here)

The tartarian empire is most likely the last remnant of a once much larger, pre-deluvian culture of Aratta (the Vedic homeland, which had its centre in Crimea).

The first major catastrophe that lead to the balkanisation of this once global civilisation was the flooding of the Mediterranean into the Black Sea, which turned The Black Sea from a fresh water lake into a saltwater habitat. This started the mass migrations of the indo-European cultures. Some of the Vedic rahmans of the old Rus empire settled in India and propagated the Mahabh-arata

Another migration moved to the Middle East where the Vedas took on a different flavour with the Avestas and formed the Persian empires. By 120BC Mithradates was the leader of the branch of the Persian empire that controlled Crimea and the Black Sea. Mithridates is noted in Francis Yates book The Art of Memory for his skill for languages, being fluent in all 24 native languages of his empire, a testament to the multicultural melting pot that old Aratta would have been when it was still a cohesive empire. It’s also close to Mithridates reign that the antikythera mechanism is dated to, indicating a culture that’s advanced in terms of technology.

For more detail on Aratta and it’s various migration patterns, there’s a book...Ancient History of Ukraine:20,000BC - 1,000AD. The fall of Aratta coincided with the rise of Christianity in Russia, at which point the Vedic Rahmans declared the Russian people to be cursed for a thousand years as they moved through ‘the night of svarog’ i.e. the Kali Yuga. A time where brother turns against brother and perpetual war erupts. The decline of Tartary then would be a process of balkanisation where a once cohesive empire breaks down into individual countries, each vying for control over the others resources.

I feel the free energy narrative is most adequately explained through studying the works of Robert Fludd and the Rosicrucians, from the 1600’s onwards there was a drive by the Rosicrucians to build magnificent, technologically advanced buildings and cities, there was also a counter-drive by ‘the parasites’ to destroy any evidence of advanced tech and culture.

The Secrets Known Only to the Inner Elites by Lyndon LaRouche is a great breakdown discussing the battle between these two cultures over the millennia.
    Last edited by Jayke; 6th February 2019 at 11:57.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Brigantia (16th May 2021), DeDukshyn (7th February 2019), Franny (7th February 2019), ripple (6th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2019), what is a name? (6th February 2019), Words of Joy (7th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

And of course Asians.
    To be fair ... places like India, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia are all in present day Asia.
    Yes, and many do have Asian blood amongst their ancestors. They may have the birth-upto 15 months mark on their back too

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I wanted to call it what we in our family do: Mongol blood. And sorry, yes, I had it on my upper thigh/bum, but my daughter's was on her lower back.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wanted to call it what we in our family do: Mongol blood. And sorry, yes, I had it on my upper thigh/bum, but my daughter's was on her lower back.
    Are you Russian?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (14th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Hungarian...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,432 times in 8,339 posts

How long will it be until someone claims to have a past life as a Tartar bigwig?

Being Egyptian will slip out of fashion, I guess.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

PurpleLama (8th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Maybe this is part of the story of how the ancient world lost track of Atlantis.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

29. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I didn't watch this, skimmed a few parts ... it might be good, not sure. Will have to watch later as I have to leave the house right now.

Quote One world, two species and Tartarian DNA all point towards the real reasons behind why mainstream archaeology seems to ignore worldwide evidence of ancient artefacts and masonry they cannot and will not explain.
    This video charts the methods used to confuse, the evidence which contradicts the current narrative and the revelation based on that evidence that we are and have been for 1,000's of years part of a two species world...
    If anyone watches in full, please give your two cents.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2021), Franny (7th February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Just adding this:

Both these youtubes well worth watching and relate to OP

Leak Project

30,000 Year Old Aratta Civilization, Master Builders of Oldest Temple In World, Gobekli Tepe

Deleted vid, already posted
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 16th February 2019 at 17:57.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

avid (16th February 2019), BMJ (6th November 2021), DeDukshyn (20th February 2019), Franny (16th February 2019), Jayke (16th February 2019), Words of Joy (22nd February 2019)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

The largest concentration of Tartars outside Russia and Turkey can be found in Bulgaria. Most of the people who live in the entire eastern part of the country have Tartar heritage. The Slavic gene is strong, but the Tartar (somewhat older) is even more aggressive, and even with all the mixing with other lineages Tartar features can prevail even after a dozen generations, that's how strong they are. I wouldn't call them Aryan tho, I'm not sure where that connection was made. As far as a vast Tartar empire, I'm not aware of it. I do know that Russia long ago had conquered a territory Tatarstan but other than that I have no other reference. Seems the Tatars historically split into the Slavic variants and later Germanic ones, as it seems that they are all a byproduct of each other, but interbreeding with other cultures has eventually weakened the gene pool, and that's why Slavs' genes aren't as strong as Tartar ones. If its to be accepted that the former is a byproduct of the latter, on a long historical timescale.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Brigantia (16th May 2021), DeDukshyn (20th February 2019), Flash (20th February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I just hope my grand children won’t look like their grand dad Tatar(my ex). Hi hi hi 😝 you are crushing my hopes!! Lol

You haven’t been here for a while. Welcome back. I hope (intended) life is good to you these days.

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    The largest concentration of Tartars outside Russia and Turkey can be found in Bulgaria. Most of the people who live in the entire eastern part of the country have Tartar heritage. The Slavic gene is strong, but the Tartar (somewhat older) is even more aggressive, and even with all the mixing with other lineages Tartar features can prevail even after a dozen generations, that's how strong they are. I wouldn't call them Aryan tho, I'm not sure where that connection was made. As far as a vast Tartar empire, I'm not aware of it. I do know that Russia long ago had conquered a territory Tatarstan but other than that I have no other reference. Seems the Tatars historically split into the Slavic variants and later Germanic ones, as it seems that they are all a byproduct of each other, but interbreeding with other cultures has eventually weakened the gene pool, and that's why Slavs' genes aren't as strong as Tartar ones. If its to be accepted that the former is a byproduct of the latter, on a long historical timescale.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

OnyxKnight (22nd February 2019)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

I just hope my grand children won’t look like their grand dad Tatar(my ex). Hi hi hi 😝 you are crushing my hopes!! Lol

You haven’t been here for a while. Welcome back. I hope (intended) life is good to you these days.

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Yeah, life developments, disappointment in the alternative/conspiracy circles have kept me off most of the time. I lurk here and there, mostly just reading. Just found this Tatar thing interesting that its blowing up recently, I just hope its not another orchestrated jab at the community with a fallout we have yet to predict or experience.

As far as your ex goes, genetic traits don't mean that they will look like him, just some common physical traits for all tatars (darker than slavic, mostly black hair, dark tan, robust build, hairiness in men, women sometimes have natural orange hair, Asiatic eye shape etc.), It also depends how interwoven his own genetic line is.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Flash (22nd February 2019), Jake (22nd February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast