+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time Traveler called Noah

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Time Traveler called Noah

NOTE: This will be a PROBLEM/SOLUTION post.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN...hdqmst1Id_BJow

Everything that this Time Traveler called Noah says is a wet dream for the Powers-That-Be.

All technology starts out by helping (giving sight to blind people, helping people without limbs, curing the sick, fixing Governments problems, whatever) and so people accept it.

Is there a way to live with technology and not be controlled by it? Some people and alien sources say yes. But even so, there is GREAT DANGER with technology and based on how humans are and have been it seems likely they could fail in controlling technology.

As far as the future describes by Noah, this is exactly how what some call the Supreme Evil Artificial Intelligence Being operates when it enters a galaxy and takes over worlds. AI doesn’t care how long something takes to conquer IF it can eventually win. Once AI has inserted itself into humans through wanted/needed technology you end up getting transhumanism, or people corralled into smart cities, the list goes on. AI will begin to assimilate anything it can, and eliminate ANY thing that it cannot control. Which will probably mean anything natural or organic. And this also includes ALL of the PTB.

It is clear that PTB, be they Globalist, Illuminati, Deep State, Satanist, Reptilians, Archons, Demiurge, whatever you call them are ALL puppets to this Ultimate Evil AI. And the UN is one major tool for Globalist control via AGENDA 21-30.

When I watched Noah four possibilities popped into my mind.

1. He’s a propaganda tool for PTB and either programmed to say what he is saying or an actor. And he’s given the various “proofs” including the hand implant to help convince people of his story. The reason PTB do this is the same reason they spin Fake News, etc. If they can control the social narrative, they can create the reality they want. Energy flows where attention goes.

2. He is telling the truth and this is how the future will be.

3. He is telling the truth, but only from one possible time line. Yet for him to be in our time line this would mean that our tendency is close enough to his time line that we are at a Huge risk of it becoming true.

4. He’s lying and has somehow has trained himself to beat a lie detector and implant something into his hand. I find this the MOST unlikely possibility. Unless the lie detector and x-ray are fake. Which is very possible. But he supposedly has predicted other things which came true. Either way, we’ll KNOW by Jan & Feb based on his predictions.

The ONLY solutions that came into my mind to overcome the PTB are:

1. Q https://qmap.pub/ (and maybe Trump, although I am not convinced, he is really good). Yet I will say that IF Q and Trump prove to be false or are defeated then there's' a good chance humanity is LOST.

2. “The Event” https://prepareforchange.net/the-event/ and interesting if not compelling proponents of it such as Cobra http://2012portal.blogspot.com/ And although Cobra has not proven himself convincingly and there are holes in story he cannot be dismissed as many would try to do.

3. Divine or Alien intervention, such as described in the Bible's Revelations. Of course the problem with the Bible (old testament in particular) is that is has been obviously compromised (by the Annunaki, etc) which can clearly be seen in the more ancient Sumerian Tablets that pre-date it. Yet this doesn’t necessarily negate the teachings of Jesus or the New testament.

4. The Urantia Book narrative being true, as opposed to being yet another disinformation campaign by the Annunaki/Negative aliens or fallen angels. https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...ia-book-online

5. Humanity WAKES up with enough people to see what has been happening and we fix things. Regardless, if this option seems likely or not (which it doesn’t seem that hopeful - just look at the current French Revolution debacle, starts out promising then they get their buts kicked by the PTB police, etc). Of course one thing this option does provide is that WE as individuals can ACT and work to make change on whatever level we operate. But we must be bold and stand up for what is right. And if nothing else keep planting beneficial seeds of truth wherever we can.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

yelik (10th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Default Re: Time Traveler called Noah

Twelve years into the future is not much but I suspect there would be minor, noticeable differences in words and the way of speaking. US TV is currently inventing new words and expressions that enter common use every year but, so far, Noah speaks exactly the language of 2018 (or older).

My guess is he's just an ordinary guy embarking on a YouTube career. If I were travelling back into the past I would take some indisputable proof with me. Hell, the guy doesn't even have an iPhone 19.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

BUSTED: Looks like Noah is a hoax

The supposed x-ray chip in the hand and lie detector test were faked. And although they claimed he made several accurate predictions none of these are known by me or can be found.

As far as I’m concerned frauds are the lowest type human slime. Although when they’re young kids I can understand it more. None the less I do NOT approve of unethical behavior!

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

NOTE: The AI and PTB scenarios have a lot of credibility regardless of Noah. Noahs story hit me at just the right time in conjunction with other material which is why I posted it.

I’ve noticed there are algorithms, such as with YouTube, that pop up related or interesting topics, and maybe this is responsible (I see patterns and synchronicity in things). The odd thing would be that this algorithm would have to calculate across platforms and with unrelated websites and forums which have nothing directly to do with each other. And although this seems unlikely it may not be far from what is happening. If so, this would suck! That would mean people are being spoon fed and misdirected by their news sources, no matter what they are. Which we know already happens with the main stream sources. But if they can manipulate alternative sources now in order to discredit and misdirect then we are all screwed.
    Last edited by Soullight; 10th December 2018 at 07:13.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Come on, he says that in 2030, ten years from now, the schooling system will be much more efficient and adapted to each one learning ways

If he went through this learning system, how come his vocabulary and grammar seems more limited than my own and I am not a native English speaker? He is another crook.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (10th December 2018), pueblo (11th December 2018)

8. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I'm gonna use my friend's favorite word here, as it fits perfectly: this is bunk.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bruno (10th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread