+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Default Re: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

Some statements from the video below (not verbatim):

Quote I only have to ask often enough and I will get the exact same answer from everyone
    Does this mean that people just can't remember at first, or that he is asking suggestive questions until he is getting the exact answer he wanted to get?

Quote Usually people can't remember much in the first session, but if we go in the 5th time, they can remember all the details
    I am no hypnotherapist, is it like that with all regressions? Or is he leading the subjects until they have built up a scenario in their mind that has all the details in it that he would expect?

Last edited by Builder; 16th December 2018 at 19:48.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Agape (16th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), Orph (16th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Default Re: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

Quote Posted by Builder (here)

Quote I only have to ask often enough and I will get the exact same answer from everyone
    Does this mean that people just can't remember at first, or that he is asking suggestive questions until he is getting the exact answer he wanted to get?

Quote Usually people can't remember much in the first session, but if we go in the 5th time, they can remember all the details
    I am no hypnotherapist, is it like that with all regressions? Or is he leading the subjects until they have built up a scenario in their mind that has all the details in it that he would expect?
    As an ex hypnotherapist I can confirm that it usually takes several sessions for people to remember deeply buried stuff but also that it is easy to plant suggestions of what they should be saying. So we can be sure that hypnotists with a self serving agenda can indeed get the results they want.

In fact, a subject does not even have to be hypnotised to plant suggestions. Given the right subliminal wording most people can have their opinions and beliefs changed completely. By subliminal wording this usual means composing a sentence where two adjacent words create the sound of another word that is picked up subconsciously. This is scarily effective and may well be used on TV to sway public opinion without them having any idea whatsoever.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Agape (16th December 2018), Builder (16th December 2018), Constance (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), greybeard (16th December 2018), Justplain (22nd December 2018), Karila (17th December 2018), Orph (16th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I think you’ve hit the nail on its head, at least where my experiences go.

Almost every second researcher do the same mistake kind of underestimating the intelligence we are encountering. Whatever is shared by humans turns to subject of subliminal psychic transference and later, programming.
    Some milab ( old term for military laboratory test victims but of course this is not necessarily to do with military at all) noticed and reported it themselves, that is in old times when they tried to be brutally honest about it: scenarios of repeated ( and detailed) abductions and ET contact can be and are most frequently created under hypnosis, regression type or even drug assisted where imagination is given free reign.
    People who experiment with hallucinogens ( example: LSD or Ayahuasca) very often see “aliens” all around or draw grand imaginative landscapes and describe having contact with entities of another kind.
    To anyone experienced in psychotherapy field who listened, and investigated these people and experiences closely it’s clear enough that those are NOT ET contact reports or experiences.
    They may be subliminal memories of ours, related to other Universes we have ever inhabited and experiences of co-mergent dimensions around us but they do not qualify as ET contact reports.

There’s a thin line. Most direct ET Contact is obvious to the direct witness .
    Even if difficult to describe or never talked about for years,
    those tend to be very STRONG and UNIQUE experiences that are hard to compare to another ones in fact,
    the reason maybe uniqueness and sophistication of the civilisation intelligence we are meeting.

Strangely enough ( and exactly to grave displeasure to both scientists and researchers) true ET Contact experiences seem to convey new message( intelligence) each time and are unique to the bearer( Contact witness).

As if their intelligence expected from us to come together and put those “puzzle pieces” together which is probably what they would do( think of rather advanced society).

Unfortunately for us down here, human flock aren’t that advanced and our researchers tend to think purely human ways about it,
    more repetitiveness the better.

So also people commonly report the same type of dreams and scenarios. Those who become “therapist” develop their own theory, good or bad and they do lead/program their clients, subliminally.

We would need far better experts in that area ( high IQs really) to make any good use of hypnosis and retrieval of unique message( intel) with each witness.

Well, guess I’ve said too much , again but I’m conveying this message both as first hand ET contact witness ( never required any regression to the event as it was unmistakingly the strongest event in this human life, it will always be in my memory , such as you’d not forget nuclear blast )
    but also as a therapist/meditation teacher who spent years on counselling others ( including trauma regression therapy).

It’s difficult ( and will be for some time yet) to explain this correctly on forum among so called “experiencers”, I faced problem with telling them “the truth” about it years ago( back in 2006) ,
    many people will disagree . Please feel free to do so.

But much if not most of our human experiencing is part and facet of shared psychological profile, profiling , transfer of sublime ideas ( think of religious visions shared among certain groups and ethnics unique to them alone but then becoming global phenomenon once people learn the information from books or internet, for example) and thus, subjectivity and programming.

It requires intense and honest spiritual effort to cleanse ones self of layers and layers of subliminal programming , stick to the truth to avoid traps and temptations of influences and influencers that offer “common and uncommon comfort” of being one with whole again and same with other humans.
    Some frightened ET Contact witnesses feel very lone and isolated for long time and long actually for anything that would make them closer to other humans.
    ( I know how it feels).

But if you wish and insist on keeping your mind and memory pure, honest and intact,
    you’ll be avoiding influencers( and hypnotists) as strongly as possible and you’re completely capable of doing so, in case you’re truthful.

Spiritual work becomes the most important as is reconciliation with the fact that your knowledge is unique and one of a kind and will be so, for long enough , perhaps most of our natural life time.

It’s not easy to reconcile with facts or not being able to share the experience fully . It’s not easy , not getting rewarded for it, not easy for not becoming more than you already are.

But in my honest opinion it’s far better than adding some pluses, some minuses, extra colours and scenarios of how good or bad it is, in the big picture.

Myself I’m still, always watching the Skies( and the news) and I’m quite sure there’ll be next event that will make far better sense ( to all of us , hopefully ) than the previous ones.

But at the same time( from the news then) I also know it won’t be earlier than WE ALL grow more intelligent and more humane and are able to work together as species and advanced social group. Without lies and ridicule and treating each other badly.

That’s my message , thank you

P.S.: It took me 16 years and half to come to the kind of (inconclusive) conclusion above and lots of research efforts as well.
    At the beginning I trusted that I will be trusted for being truthful. It only worked with other truthful people. No matter whether they ever experienced ET contact. But then, most of those who didn’t can’t understand or believe these matters fully, perhaps for lack of repetitive or material evidence.
    Then I placed my faith with fellow experiencers and researchers of the phenomena but found after many years that most are stuck on the same mile stone, earlier or further as I’m.

The whole awareness and “science” of it developed since as a field , tremendously , thanks to internet and human collaboration , so thanks to those many truth seekers and researchers here and out there even if we are all, as a matter of fact, little stucked.

Space science became the “name of the Day” during past couple of decades and there’s ton of subtle evidence too, most isn’t cast in stone but the better of it seems scattered among living witnesses. It’s not easy to copy formulae or hieroglyphs from more sophisticated civilisation while good third of human populace still struggles with literacy( and I don’t mean it literarily now).
    But ask average adult to copy a text they’ve read one or two times from memory and you’ll see we have some struggles.

Yet..so many people apart and around the globe keep working this out, in their art, symbols, technical ideas, new and fresh perspectives on humanity.
    Matters like protection of global environment that were once too “far out” to be explained to some of our “elders” turned to increasing global awareness and acute priority.
    Old technologies are being replaced by new ones and ideas of new crystal clear technologies are slowly emerging, from the dirt and despite all the odds.

So I do think that “we have” made some progress after all and the benevolent message is working through humanity.

It’s not easy to discern between the “benevolent” and “harmful” consequences of ET contact.
    Some of it occurs because/when we are deeply conditioned against it. The conditioning goes along organic state of human brain as well and fearing what’s more advanced than we can process.

About not-so-benevolent ETs or humans , I think we need to judge their behaviours by principles known to us already and in many cases duly,
    refine our discernment.

For example, there’s lots of biological mixing going on , on planet Earth. The “eat or be eaten” and sometimes also “mate with everybody”. Many of current disorders come from mixing lots of alien information to ours and I don’t refer to Space.
    We have been ingesting plants, all kinds of animals, fungi , molds, bacterial colonies and plenty of extra viruses, now n then.
    “Eat or be eaten” feels good enough for powerful predator organism, very seldom for the prey.
    So beware of the same principle in Space as well. It’s safer not to eat or be offered as a food stock.

Sounds laughable perhaps but not always obvious. Consuming other life forms or craving to consume can produce fear even among very advanced species.
    Nuff said .
    Last edited by Agape; 16th December 2018 at 22:37.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Builder (16th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), greybeard (16th December 2018), Karila (17th December 2018), Michi (16th December 2018), onawah (16th December 2018), Orph (16th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

is [David Jacobs] leading the subjects until they have built up a scenario in their mind that has all the details in it that he would expect?
    I think what needs to be considered for inclusion here is that David Jacobs doesn't want this ET takeover scenario to be real. He's hardly enthusiastic about it.

To the contrary: he's dismayed and highly alarmed. He insists he's just following the gross consistencies in the information that's recounted to him, all of which is independent. (i.e. abductees don't know what any other abductees are coming up with. None of them have compared notes with one another.)

Looking at this from quite a distance (including on this thread ) one might note that it's everyone else who's questioning the data because they just can't accept that this might be anything real. (That's not scientific, either!)

If one takes David Jacobs at face value in his accounts of how he proceeds, he's asking open questions in his sessions... just as one should.

Like: "Look to your right. What do you see?" and "What happened just before you found yourself in the room you just described? How did you get there?" — and so on. These are hardly value-weighted, leading questions.

Richard Dolan himself has recounted witness reports, told to him personally, of human-looking ETs who clearly seem to be following some unknown agenda, are fully telepathic, and DO NOT want to be identified. Their demeanor, in each case, wasn't malevolent, but it was hardly altruistic either. Rather, they seemed to be following just the same patterns of behavior as a human spy would, like a Russian agent in Washington.

Why they're here, why they're so secretive, and what their agenda is, are all very good (unanswered) questions.

Here's the video in which Richard himself tells a number of these stories, which he states were recounted to him by very credible witnesses.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (16th December 2018), Bob (17th December 2018), boja (17th December 2018), Constance (17th December 2018), DeeMetrios (17th December 2018), Did You See Them (17th December 2018), drneglector (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), Magnus (21st December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018), Tam (22nd December 2018), Teknishun (17th December 2018), Yoda (18th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

Seeing as all life on this planet is likely their doing and this likely their zoo creation along with us it stands to reason if they wanted to be violent or evil they would have done so by now. What it appears is they are continually genetically altering zoo animals and documenting results. I don't think just because Dr. Jacobs sees something new that it is new. I think it's been here a long time. Rip Van Winkle is an abduction tale and Sumerian writings over 6000 years old depict similar experiments. It is for serious study but my guess is we are just one of many experiments they work on actively and they probably have garden environments on other planets much like our own. They may even have some here we are unaware of somewhere in the dark corners of the globe.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2018), boja (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), Justplain (22nd December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), Spellbound (17th December 2018), yelik (6th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

I think the true agenda, if there is one (and there may be many), regarding ETs of multiple descriptions and their repeated visits to earth over many millennia is likely complex and/or multi-faceted. I also think their origins may be multitudinous (other planets, solar systems, galaxies, our own future, other dimensions, etc.)

I also believe that we are all biased in our perceptions one way or another and often won’t admit or even recognize our own biases. I know I tend toward the belief that since these beings are visiting and have been for a long time, they are likely more advanced than we are, at least, technologically.

Considering the fact that the universe is likely many billions of years old, many portions of it much older than is our portion, there are very possibly civilizations immensely older than ours. That is, if they haven’t, every single one, self-destructed upon reaching some stage of technological know-how, as we, hopefully, will not.

If true, then a civilization that has continued to progress without self-destructing could possibly be literally many millions if not billions of years beyond where we’re at. If there are such civilizations, then I would tend to believe that they reached such a stage/age not by warring and conquering within and/or without their own civilization but by learning to coexist. Maybe even harmoniously.

That is what I prefer to believe. However, I do think it’s always important to remain alert to any possibilities. I think Richard Dolan and David Jacobs are biased as is Barbara Lamb. Richard Dolan makes a big point to appear unbiased, but I must say, as someone who was raised and has lived both in the east (NYC and very near Philly) and the west coast, I found his characterization (in a video posted, I think, on the "Are ETs Benevolent or Malevolent?" thread) of Southern Californians distasteful AND, clearly, very biased.

Anyway, I digress. I remain open to all well documented/researched information and maybe these ETs do want to eat us/enslave us, take over, but maybe there are those ETs who would like to, and are, assisting.

This discussion/thread reminds me of one of the all-time great Twilight Zone episodes in which aliens come to earth and they have an important text entitled “To Serve Man.” Everyone is delighted until they realize that it is a cookbook!
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2018), Bruno (17th December 2018), drneglector (17th December 2018), Franny (22nd December 2018), Justplain (28th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), Ratszinger (17th December 2018), Spellbound (17th December 2018), XelNaga (10th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

So the conclusion is, that neither the hypnotic regression of Jacobs nor the conscious recall approach from FREE are worth that much?

Is there a trickster playing his games? What if WE with our human minds are the trickster?
    Almost all abduction memories procured through hypnotic regression are misleading theatrics placed there by the abductors. Who ever the abductors are they understand hypnotic regression work and have devised a defense against it. Unless a regression therapist understands how to pierce that theatrical performance they will never understand or even hear what is really going on. Barbara Bartholic and Kathleen Turner come to mind here, both doing work that is out of this world and they aquired their false memory piercing regression techniques from Dr. Jacobs.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th December 2018), Bruno (17th December 2018), Constance (17th December 2018), greybeard (17th December 2018), Justplain (22nd December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), Ratszinger (17th December 2018), Spellbound (17th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

HI Bill, thx for starting this thread with my post about Dr. David Jacobs. Interestingly, I was meaning to ask you about your opinion on him in your Q&A thread. Admittedly, I can get behind some of what he proposes in terms of hybrids and what he refers to as hubrids. Where he loses me however, is where he feels that ET's have only been having contact with humans since the late 1800's or so. According to Jacobs, there were no ET abductions dating back before then....as if only in recent times have they been interested in us. I can't say I agree with this. I think ET's have been here for a very long time (long before us)...and they've been tinkering with our DNA throughout the ages. Unfortunately, I don't think Dr. Jacobs sees it this way.

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bruno (17th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), Ratszinger (17th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

If you read last editions of the Lexicons Recentis Latinitatis published by the Liberia Editrice Vaticana (Vatican) where they insert the Latin neologisms you'll find that the Vatican scholars themselves from long ago and approved with regular updates inserted and left standing to this day "navis sidraelis which means 'starship' describing what the saw and depicted.

The Vatican also inserted aeria navis, or, "airship", and they inserted "aereus viator" which is astronaut or at the very least referring to a pilot! And they inserted the acronym for this thing they saw flying as a" R.I.V." which means in Latin, "res inexplicatae volantes" or that is another way to say, UFOs! So here we have a solid proof of these ones from thousands of years ago to primitive men. So now we can call that UFO's what the bible refers to them as and be 'official' referring to them as R.I.V.s So approved by the Catholic church!

So that depiction, that pictogram showing this flying thing scholars show us and describe is the one depicted in the very beginning by the very first witness to write down about it, that person, the one who saw and told about those flying guys. So it is an 'unknown thing' that 'hovers' decidedly over the water and it has a pilot and it makes no noise!

Now jump ahead some time as they've settled into the area and go to the Sumerian talesand we find according to Biglino, as well as others like Geovanni Pettinato who when alive was a world wide authority who chaired the European commission to create the Sumerian library that the translations tell us they were experimenting on us then. The Sumerians describe quite clearly being afraid of these guys doing experiments.

To quote Mauro Biglino some, "Sumerians tell us of these guys making one that could not hold back urine, one that could not close his eyes, one with a crooked spine, one without genitals, one unable to eat, I don't even remember them all but not important.

They made a lot wrong. A really horrible one is made note of, one made by coincidence with the extracted material from the blood of one of the presumed gods chiefs! How bout that, the least successful attempt was one from Enki's own blood. At some point they gave the other of the big two bosses a try. Enlil. Can you imagine? From Enki they got a complete and horrible failure. It was a hairy being with a closed throat, imperfect eyes, twisted ribs, and paralyzed spine! It's heart, head and intestines were damaged and all written of in precise detail! It was also unable to lift it's hands. "

To me this is rock solid proof they've been here a long time. Much longer than since the 1800's or `1600s. They go way way back to before man was here as we know him now. I doubt the hominid that depicted that flying machine in the air was a homo sapien like us at all but probably was something much different.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Franny (22nd December 2018), Justplain (22nd December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), XelNaga (10th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

A visual summary of recorded "weird" things in history:

UFOs and Extraterrestrials in Art History

Also:

UFOs and Extraterrestrials in Art History

Now, are these different waves of invaders/visitors or are they the results from scheduled inventories of the "Rez?"
    Last edited by Hervé; 17th December 2018 at 12:58.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (17th December 2018), drneglector (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (17th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    is [David Jacobs] leading the subjects until they have built up a scenario in their mind that has all the details in it that he would expect?
    I think what needs to be considered for inclusion here is that David Jacobs doesn't want this ET takeover scenario to be real. He's hardly enthusiastic about it.

To the contrary: he's dismayed and highly alarmed. He insists he's just following the gross consistencies in the information that's recounted to him, all of which is independent. (i.e. abductees don't know what any other abductees are coming up with. None of them have compared notes with one another.)

Looking at this from quite a distance (including on this thread ) one might note that it's everyone else who's questioning the data because they just can't accept that this might be anything real. (That's not scientific, either!)

If one takes David Jacobs at face value in his accounts of how he proceeds, he's asking open questions in his sessions... just as one should.

Like: "Look to your right. What do you see?" and "What happened just before you found yourself in the room you just described? How did you get there?" — and so on. These are hardly value-weighted, leading questions.

Richard Dolan himself has recounted witness reports, told to him personally, of human-looking ETs who clearly seem to be following some unknown agenda, are fully telepathic, and DO NOT want to be identified. Their demeanor, in each case, wasn't malevolent, but it was hardly altruistic either. Rather, they seemed to be following just the same patterns of behavior as a human spy would, like a Russian agent in Washington.

Why they're here, why they're so secretive, and what their agenda is, are all very good (unanswered) questions.

Here's the video in which Richard himself tells a number of these stories, which he states were recounted to him by very credible witnesses.

Bill, the above description is EXACTLY the way I experienced these beings. Exactly.

It is why I have had such a tough time in the last five years. Why were they interested in me? What did/do they want with me (or anyone else)?

Their behaviour seemed eerily reminiscent of three letter agencies, who also seemed to be interested. It was really, really strange stuff.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2018), Bruno (17th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Franny (22nd December 2018), Hervé (17th December 2018), Justplain (22nd December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Spellbound (18th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Astute (here)
    What any ETs would see — whether they're demonic or angelic! — would be
    • Greed, cruelty, unawareness and selfishness.
    • Disconnection from nature and from the biosphere that we depend on.
    • Irresponsible use of high technology.
    • No ability of governments to manage any of this (indeed, they'd see that our governments themselves are power-hungry and self-serving).
    Hmmm... What about them seeing a prison planet where the population are slaves without the majority even realising they are slaves? I have seen all the characteristics that are listed here from many of the population (but no means by all of the population.) Is it true that people who are manipulated (without their knowledge or consent) tend to behave in the manner desired by their manipulators?

Imagine the scenario where a sufficient gene pool of human population were to 'crash land' on an alien planet, capable of supporting human life, with an abundant supply of natural resources. Would it be inevitable that the society formed by such a group of humans (without external influences) degenerate into the society we call humanity on planet earth today? If yes then I would agree with:

I think we'd be regarded rather as we ourselves regard unpredictably dangerous animals in a jungle. The watching ETs would
    • Keep their distance.
    • Maintain a defensive stance.
    • Maybe try to intervene, and solve the growing problem, by covertly and methodically infiltrating our society and collective genome.
    I kind of cringe a bit, when I hear the argument that we are not responsible for the mess we live in because we are being manipulated. I do believe we are being manipulated to some degree and very likely it is from an outside force. Does that abdicate all personal responsibility? Yes, we are definitely compromised but we can still make decisions. I don't know if it is to our best interest to say, it's not our fault, someone is making us do this.

Regarding your scenario about humans crash landing on a planet. Do I think eventually we would degenerate into another situation like this? As long as we but self interest first, eventually some kind of distortion will happen. There will be those that want more for themselves, there will be those that crave power. There will be the meek and trusting ones that are easy prey to those that would do anything to have more and control. There will be those that have a lazy temperament and would rather others work for them... the story is age old.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bruno (17th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), drneglector (17th December 2018), East Sun (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Spellbound (18th December 2018), Valerie Villars (17th December 2018), XelNaga (10th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I was listening to a Joseph P. Farrell talk yesterday and I couldn't help but notice how many times he tempted the listener with the "member only" information. He would talk a small amount about a topic and then refer to the "members only", payed site where one could get more information. So what was once given freely is now monetized, and where money enters the picture there will always be the temptation of corrupting the info or dishing it out slowly to keep the viewers coming. I think that falls under the category of monetizing information.
    Last week, Richard Dolan interviewed abduction researcher Dr David Jacobs — whose work I greatly respect and value. The video is here. The title is (in upper case):

THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS.

That's dramatic, and is intended to attract attention. But David sincerely and urgently believes this. He maintains that his very meticulously conducted regression research shows this beyond any doubt. Richard takes him seriously, and the interview is 55 mins long.

It couldn't be a more important topic, if there's even the slightest truth to this.

But here's the rub. Is this entertainment, and/or a product to sell — or vital, essential information for us all to somehow grasp and understand?

At 56:19, at the end of the video, Richard says:
    "To hear David and I continue this conversation, you can go to my website, richarddolanmembers.com, where he and I go quite a bit further with some of the aspects of this discussion."
    So. Dr David Jacobs, a VERY smart and grounded researcher with a great deal of experience, has concluded — CONCLUDED, not 'has come to believe' — that the Earth is being covertly taken over, with a goal to colonize the planet and replace us with hybrids.

Listen up. We're being invaded. Sign up and pay, and then we'll tell you more.

If anyone's a member, please record the conversation in any way you can, and I'll publish it freely on this new thread.
    I just remembered something. I consider myself very human. After eight full months of high strangeness and non human human interaction, I was waiting tables at a little restaurant in the town where I grew up.

A man would come in every Saturday with a book, and quietly drink a Margarita while enjoying his meal and his drink. I recognized him from years earlier. He was a homeopathic natural healer I had once consulted.

I mentioned a book I was reading, "The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive". He looked a bit startled and said "I thought I recognized.......You know, they're trying to get rid of us."

At the time I was highly perceptive and I knew he meant us humans.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (17th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), East Sun (18th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Hym (17th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Orph (18th December 2018), Tam (24th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Listening now to this long (2hrs 25 mins) interview presentation by Clif High. I'm only half an hour in, but he cites David Jacobs' work and fully supports the thesis of this thread.

He urges everyone to take it seriously, and exhorts the alt community not to get distracted with irrelevancies, as this could not be more important.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (17th December 2018), Chip (18th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Spellbound (18th December 2018), tan_hm (3rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018), Yoda (18th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    He looked a bit startled and said "I thought I recognized.......You know, they're trying to get rid of us."

I don't know what to think about this topic? I don't feel attracted at all to exploring the alien hybrid material and never have been. What I am interested in exploring is the fact that civilizations have COME AND GONE with much evidence of extraordinary intelligence of the previous "people". In the 1980's and 1990's I was very interested in the (new then) evidence that giants had lived in North America. It was very different then to find information and I recall that I was overjoyed to find certain books like Graham Hancock's work and Michael Cremo. One had to go to libraries and even to micro film to dig deeper.

Then in the early 2000's all of a sudden everything that used to be seemingly extreme to contemplate was available. Now as in the other thread about future shock, so much information is available that unless one sifts, one may come across a mishmash of opinions deliberately separated from fact and accept that and be led astray. Also as in hypnosis and its ability to insert information, look at the Satanic Panic of the late 20th Century. But maybe we ARE being visited?

Reasons to Believe

The people I respect most regarding alien encounters and alternative perspective to nuts and bolts UFO is Jacque Vallee and the late John Mack. Though I don't understand what is happening, I accept that the multiverse has sentient life that is vastly different from our own physical experience. The Buddhists have always said that is so, the indigenous North Americans, the Dogon and so many others.

I consider myself to be a loving being and that I care about the planet but FRANKLY I am contributing to a world of plastic, oil consumption, factory farms etc. Every day I participate in some (what seems) positive and some horrible behaviors because I cannot figure out how to stop (as yet). Compounding my own contribution into the billions is a civilization that is aiming at being disposable. So it is NATURAL IMO that we would know that about ourselves (that we are indeed guilty of stupidity) and introject the same "state" to ourselves... that we are Disposable. We may be projecting the fear that some Others would dispose of us rather than face we may be disposing of us? IMO it is a kind of guilt displacement.

I am not ultmately worried about the extinction of the body particularly. What I wish for us is that we choose to be able to live BIGGER than this seeming dead end I see around me.

IMO if anything, extra or ultra terrestrials won't be so priimitive as we by far. Should we face head on that we are NOT the best and brightest. Maybe the future will see a new kind of sentient life form (or many) on the planet? I don't wnat to reincarnate into this kind of life style which is so competitive, so mentally limited, so emotionally traumatized and focused on gathering material stuff to be thrown out soon.

The climate seems to be naturally unstable and by ignoring our fragility human behavior is in a self destructive crisis. Maybe there won't be any way our form of meat suits will survive as we know them to function? What should we do to support our survival? Or maybe we should just relax about entropy? Look at insects... some are possibly the next best form in an extreme climate?

The truth we can count on is that many vastly superior workmen disappeared long before we were "like we are now". I am certain human intelligence is only just a variety of many but we are full of hubris and ignorance. Humans know ourselves by tool making and culture IMO. IMO we have to go back to Pogo to see why we are afraid we are threatened.

Last edited by Delight; 17th December 2018 at 20:56.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2018), Bruno (18th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), Satori (17th December 2018), Tam (24th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

In reflection to Delights post and some of the discussion above,
    “Crap. May I make a joke?”

“Not even one extraterrestrial was seen to be permitted to proclaim themselves and our ancient Space heritage on national media. Not ONE even.(in whispy whistle voice devoid of correct Afro-American accent)
    Everything has to seem and look human. You do need human ID and registration to move around here, even to post here, I mean anywhere. To buy you a phone, number or computer. Everything has to look human.

Even on alternative media. The first and last question you ever get is (in squeaky style not requiring repetition): Tell us what’s your nationality . Name. Where you were born. How you grew up.
    No one ever thinks of any other option. Of all these educated humans, no one expects any ET. ET seems to be always “someone else”, “somewhere else”, lurking in the shadows.
    Hiding between the frequencies hmm haha.

ET just left the room.

Even if you ( be it Bill himself or anybody else) proclaim your ET identity ,
    the most important question is still going to be something like:
    How did you grow up ? Which of our foods do you like the most?

As an ET ..,I never ever forget it is all about and for humans here, in this world. Mostly. Kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, computers, everything. Crap Yet you complain of alien invasion.

Which alien? The illegal alien with no ID ?

What about peace and music loving alien who does not like any of the human wars and other nonsense, “alien agenda” the most.

Ok . End of Joke.

Makes me wonder why all the serious conspiracy of deadly serious aliens. It’s not legitimate. It seems to scare people a lot. Personally, I don’t trust any of these fear monger OMG creatures, human or alien.

Breathe deeply, look around ...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bruno (18th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

If left to ourselves we are kind by nature, but when abused will of course fight back.

We are definitely being manipulated by a force with more power than we have,

What have people done in the past when they found themselves in this kind of situation?

They either joined with the stronger force or were defeated by them. UNLESS they

could come up with a better way OR could align with a stronger force, if one existed.

Does one exist that we know about?

I wish I knew of one. Maybe someone on here knows of a way to find a benevolent ally.

Physical. Spiritual or other. Or a combination of all three or anything we don't know about.

Give it some thought.....

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E.S.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bruno (18th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Listening now to this long (2hrs 25 mins) interview presentation by Clif High. I'm only half an hour in, but he cites David Jacobs' work and fully supports the thesis of this thread.

He urges everyone to take it seriously, and exhorts the alt community not to get distracted with irrelevancies, as this could not be more important.

A few bulletpoints:
    • As is usual with Clif, much of this is what Joseph Farrell would call high-octane speculation. Although Clif offers a kind of over-arching caveat at the very start of the interview, the rest of the time he's making bold, stark statements as if he knows for sure what he's stating. (And he doesn't. Anything that's not directly from David Jacob's work is his own conjecture.)
    • He mentions Jacobs' research two or three times in passing, but he really should reference Jacobs' meticulous many years of research, and the details of it and Jacob's own conclusions, a LOT more. It's like Clif is making out that a lot of this information is his own. It's not. He's presenting himself as a world-class expert in abductions. He's not.
    • Clif shares that HE's an abductee, has experienced missing time, and also had a physical implant removed from behind his left ear. If he's talked about this before, I'm unaware of it.
    • He refers to the insectalins (David Jacobs' term for what many call the 'mantids') as the senior ET race that's calling all the shots. Again, Clif doesn't cite how come Jacobs concludes this. Clif says 'they're insects', and therefore lack a vagus nerve. But they're not 'insects'. They LOOK like insects. Although Jacobs states (from his many completed regressions) that they're supremely intellectual and appear to lack emotions, that may not be connected with their insect-like appearance. Clif doesn't properly differentiate all this out.
    • The one major difference between Clif and Jacobs here is that Jacobs maintains that abductions are a new, modern, 20th century phenomenon. Clif disagrees (though he doesn't mention Jacob's different opinion), and states that abductions have been happening throughout recorded history. (My own perspective, btw: I don't know which is correct.)
    • Clif's mention of 5G (just really in the first half hour of the interview) is interesting, consisting of 100% speculation that the global, co-ordinated introduction of 5G may be to inhibit or counter the ETs' intentions to control or influence us telepathically.
    • Rex Bear (from the Leak Project), is out of his depth with Clif. He has no clear idea what to ask or how best to respond to what Clif is saying.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th December 2018 at 01:37.

36. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (18th December 2018), Arcturian108 (18th December 2018), avid (18th December 2018), BMJ (18th December 2018), Bob (18th December 2018), boja (18th December 2018), Bruno (18th December 2018), celticwarrior (18th December 2018), Chip (20th December 2018), Constance (18th December 2018), Delight (18th December 2018), drneglector (19th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), justntime2learn (19th December 2018), Magnus (21st December 2018), mgray (18th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (19th December 2018), Ratszinger (18th December 2018), Rawhide68 (20th December 2018), Rhogar (18th December 2018), Sadieblue (18th December 2018), Sophocles (18th December 2018), Spellbound (18th December 2018), Tam (24th December 2018), TrumanCash (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018), Violet3 (20th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018), Yoda (18th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    He looked a bit startled and said "I thought I recognized.......You know, they're trying to get rid of us."

I don't know what to think about this topic? I don't feel attracted at all to exploring the alien hybrid material and never have been. What I am interested in exploring is the fact that civilizations have COME AND GONE with much evidence of extraordinary intelligence of the previous "people". In the 1980's and 1990's I was very interested in the (new then) evidence that giants had lived in North America. It was very different then to find information and I recall that I was overjoyed to find certain books like Graham Hancock's work and Michael Cremo. One had to go to libraries and even to micro film to dig deeper.

Then in the early 2000's all of a sudden everything that used to be seemingly extreme to contemplate was available. Now as in the other thread about future shock, so much information is available that unless one sifts, one may come across a mishmash of opinions deliberately separated from fact and accept that and be led astray. Also as in hypnosis and its ability to insert information, look at the Satanic Panic of the late 20th Century. But maybe we ARE being visited?

Reasons to Believe

The people I respect most regarding alien encounters and alternative perspective to nuts and bolts UFO is Jacque Vallee and the late John Mack. Though I don't understand what is happening, I accept that the multiverse has sentient life that is vastly different from our own physical experience. The Buddhists have always said that is so, the indigenous North Americans, the Dogon and so many others.

I consider myself to be a loving being and that I care about the planet but FRANKLY I am contributing to a world of plastic, oil consumption, factory farms etc. Every day I participate in some (what seems) positive and some horrible behaviors because I cannot figure out how to stop (as yet). Compounding my own contribution into the billions is a civilization that is aiming at being disposable. So it is NATURAL IMO that we would know that about ourselves (that we are indeed guilty of stupidity) and introject the same "state" to ourselves... that we are Disposable. We may be projecting the fear that some Others would dispose of us rather than face we may be disposing of us? IMO it is a kind of guilt displacement.

I am not ultmately worried about the extinction of the body particularly. What I wish for us is that we choose to be able to live BIGGER than this seeming dead end I see around me.

IMO if anything, extra or ultra terrestrials won't be so priimitive as we by far. Should we face head on that we are NOT the best and brightest. Maybe the future will see a new kind of sentient life form (or many) on the planet? I don't wnat to reincarnate into this kind of life style which is so competitive, so mentally limited, so emotionally traumatized and focused on gathering material stuff to be thrown out soon.

The climate seems to be naturally unstable and by ignoring our fragility human behavior is in a self destructive crisis. Maybe there won't be any way our form of meat suits will survive as we know them to function? What should we do to support our survival? Or maybe we should just relax about entropy? Look at insects... some are possibly the next best form in an extreme climate?

The truth we can count on is that many vastly superior workmen disappeared long before we were "like we are now". I am certain human intelligence is only just a variety of many but we are full of hubris and ignorance. Humans know ourselves by tool making and culture IMO. IMO we have to go back to Pogo to see why we are afraid we are threatened.

My understanding is that it has a lot to do with our innate ability to be kind and compassionate and not so much about alien/hybrids. Maybe psychopaths versus humans?

But, I just don't know for sure.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bruno (18th December 2018), Delight (18th December 2018), Flash (22nd December 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I can confirm from my own experiences that the Grays have been creating hybrids. They have shown me some of my hybrid children aboard a craft and I was even hypnotically controlled to have sex with a hybrid.

I stopped working with other abductees back in the 90's so I don't know what they are doing now. I don't know what their ultimate agenda is but I do wonder how much speculation David Jacobs does. I did read SECRET LIFE and THE THREAT but not his most recent book.

I do have to admit that it is certainly possible that they are planning on gradually replacing humans with their hybrids. It is obviously a massive project so they obviously have something major planned. Whatever they are planning I know of no way of stopping them unless other friendly ET groups get involved.

Also, from my experiences in this and past lives, they have doing the genetic tampering for a very long time. However, it could be possible (as Phil Schneider has claimed) that they entered this dimension because of the nuclear testing when it first started. From my experiences and research I have concluded that they can time travel, which would explain why I and the other abductees I worked with recovered past life abductions by Grays. So perhaps they did recently enter this timeline in the 20th century and then began time traveling back and forth on this timeline, adjusting their genetic tampering using their time travel technology.

For example, about two thousand years ago I was a woman who was abducted by Grays and they removed a hybrid from me. It was an interesting experience because I could experience the feelings that a woman can experience when her hybrid baby is taken. It was definitely a feeling of loss. Of course, as usual they wiped my memory of the abduction so I did not learn that I had been abducted that night until this lifetime.

I have had many, many abduction experiences by Grays and Mantids that stretch over the past twelve thousand plus years. So I have to disagree with anyone who says it's only a recent phenomenon. It is apparent that Jacobs only works with present life abductions using hypnosis, so understandably he would not be aware of all the past life abductions that have been going on for so long.

Since hypnosis has only recently been used to recover abductions from unconscious memories and since the ET abductors wipe abductees' memories, it is not a mystery to me why it has not been recorded much in history. Although there are those wall paintings that look like Grays--I think they were found in Australia.

40. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th December 2018), Bob (19th December 2018), drneglector (19th December 2018), flaredl (22nd December 2018), Flash (22nd December 2018), Forest Denizen (19th December 2018), Franny (22nd December 2018), Hervé (19th December 2018), Justplain (29th December 2018), mab777 (1st January 2019), Melatonin (30th April 2020), onawah (19th December 2018), Orph (19th December 2018), Spellbound (19th December 2018), Tam (24th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018), Violet3 (20th December 2018), what is a name? (19th December 2018), XelNaga (11th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast