+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

1. Link to Post #41
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Default Re: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

Disclosure: I went to DJ’s house one time in 2011-12 or 13. Sorry, I cannot remember the exact year. He was super cool and chatty.

My sister, who I never should have said anything to about going, ruined the whole experience by planting a horror story.
    Oh, don’t go, you are walking into a murder scene.

I swished her idiotic statement away and had the privilege of meeting Dave. I knew ahead of time that unless he had a leather couch
    there was no way that he could pry information out of a long distant memory.
    I was locked up tight. Nonetheless, I do not agree with his opinion. Sorry Dave. You are wrong. We are already here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Default Re: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

I think it was Dr. Jacobs that I was speaking with once about abductions and the people taken. I've talked to several people including Mack and others about this and there seems to be some thing to the kind of people they accept. I hear tell they take a lot and reject them because they are not, 'metabolically stable'. What does that mean? Well as I understand it it means they don't want people dependent on drugs for their health, or people addicted to drugs, they only want the viable people genes. These are 12% of the pop. These are people with straight teeth naturally, great health, no pill popping to stay healthy, no need for blood pressure pills, no cholesterol drugs, no anti- this and that drugs but people not on pain meds, not addicted to anything but 100% healthy they could go out and vacation and not have to worry about forgetting asthma med, pills and so on because they don't take any!

These are to my knowledge the only people they experiment on. All others may be taken at one time or another but they are rejected for any of their experimenting because of the fact they are not metabolically independently stable on their own. They simply don't want that reproduced into their hybrids. So I have it on good word that if you are a pill popper and believe you are in a program you are likely lying to yourself or mistaken because you are not likely to be involved if you require help to be healthy in any way. Diabetes? Forget it they simply don't bother with curing or messing with that they just reject it and find one that isn't faulty.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Agape (24th December 2018), Bruno (19th December 2018), Flash (22nd December 2018), Justplain (22nd December 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Oh dear, no notably dependencies here. I think I'll develop a limp.

x

M

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), Flash (22nd December 2018), Franny (22nd December 2018), Justplain (22nd December 2018), Ratszinger (19th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OopsWrongPlanet? (here)

x

M
    My wife and I both worked in the medical field and have many doctor, dentist and surgeon friends. On occasion we discuss old times, school, some of the experiences each is willing to share and so on and over the years UFO's, abductions and the like have come up. Some have suggested the pharma-hellbent attack on the populace to 'drug' everyone even if it means changing long held standards to do it was the governments defense against the 'Grays' going against their agreement. When the government realized what they were doing they began the onslaught of drugging American people to where today like 12% are in the category the Grays look for. This drugging in other words was 'for our own good' to protect us from them.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), Flash (22nd December 2018), petra (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I think it was Dr. Jacobs that I was speaking with once about abductions and the people taken. I've talked to several people including Mack and others about this and there seems to be some thing to the kind of people they accept. I hear tell they take a lot and reject them because they are not, 'metabolically stable'. What does that mean? Well as I understand it it means they don't want people dependent on drugs for their health, or people addicted to drugs, they only want the viable people genes.
    First sensible reason I've heard yet. Assuming that's true, it does make sense to me.

In my experience it felt like there were two different things trying to experiment on me. One of the "things" did not like any habits at all, and that sounds really similar to what you refer. I'm habit-based, so I don't think I "qualified". The other "thing" seems to be more curious than anything else - just trying to figure out "how does it work?"
    Last edited by petra; 19th December 2018 at 17:54.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2018), Ratszinger (19th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Observable facts that corroborate at least some of Jacobs' conclusions:

1) the abduction phenomenon is widespread

2) the abductors want the abduction phenomenon kept secret, thus the blocked memories, etc.

3) human/alien hybrids are being born

4) these hybrids appear to be integrating into human society

5) the aliens have tech way beyond what we can imagine

What we know in addition about this alien agenda from other sources:

6) the aliens have been here longer than us (Linda m. Howe)

7) aliens deliberately cause turmoil in the human existence (see Truman Cash's books for details)

8) Aliens are 4 distinct groups:
    a. Grays (small and tall)
    b. Humanlike (annunaki)
    c. Reptoid
    d. Mantid

9) all alien groups are involved in the abduction phenomenon

So the question arises, why such a big effort and cover up?

The answers I don't think are pleasant from our perspective.

Another question is, are we special in some way that might help us escape replacement or enslavement?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by OopsWrongPlanet? (here)

x

M
    My wife and I both worked in the medical field and have many doctor, dentist and surgeon friends. On occasion we discuss old times, school, some of the experiences each is willing to share and so on and over the years UFO's, abductions and the like have come up. Some have suggested the pharma-hellbent attack on the populace to 'drug' everyone even if it means changing long held standards to do it was the governments defense against the 'Grays' going against their agreement. When the government realized what they were doing they began the onslaught of drugging American people to where today like 12% are in the category the Grays look for. This drugging in other words was 'for our own good' to protect us from them.
    Or to distinguish those who have a propensity to succumb to drugs or to medical problems from those who don't, which in this case would be servng the Aliens' agenda.

If any aliens are around, they would most certainly have the technology to split genes and take only the parts required for their experiments, just the precise ADN they need. So taking only the healthy non additing human beings would not be necessary. Taking certain precise genetic molecules would be all that is required.

The whole thing about creating 'containers' that are in tune with certain vibrations (soul or others) makes more sense in my views, if we think of earth as a vibrational battlefield.

therefore the great importance of what we think, emote, and mostly what our creative intentions are. To create the right vibrations for higher levels and intentions encounters (instead of the victim vs takers stance of some aliens for example).Love is one intent with vibrational helpful caracteristics while fear is the no no vibration, creating havoc, violence, etc. Up to now, we collectively chose the latter, including earth herself choice.

And Truman is surely right. We are being worked on from life to life (for appropriate vibrations requirements), and from generations to generation in 3D (for appropriate vibrations of matter). Until we get it fully and change our vibrational levels of thoughts, emoting, creating intentions.
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd December 2018 at 05:07.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

TrumanCash (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

I think it was Dr. Jacobs that I was speaking with once about abductions and the people taken. I've talked to several people including Mack and others about this and there seems to be some thing to the kind of people they accept. I hear tell they take a lot and reject them because they are not, 'metabolically stable'. What does that mean? Well as I understand it it means they don't want people dependent on drugs for their health, or people addicted to drugs, they only want the viable people genes. These are 12% of the pop. These are people with straight teeth naturally, great health, no pill popping to stay healthy, no need for blood pressure pills, no cholesterol drugs, no anti- this and that drugs but people not on pain meds, not addicted to anything but 100% healthy they could go out and vacation and not have to worry about forgetting asthma med, pills and so on because they don't take any!

These are to my knowledge the only people they experiment on. All others may be taken at one time or another but they are rejected for any of their experimenting because of the fact they are not metabolically independently stable on their own. They simply don't want that reproduced into their hybrids. So I have it on good word that if you are a pill popper and believe you are in a program you are likely lying to yourself or mistaken because you are not likely to be involved if you require help to be healthy in any way. Diabetes? Forget it they simply don't bother with curing or messing with that they just reject it and find one that isn't faulty.

It’s a dangerous opinion from medical perspective though. Any qualified and experienced geneticist would tell you that no human being is born perfect but also, no one is “perfectly healthy”.
    Health is a “state of balance” rather than “natural state” because human bodies are mortal and in process of constant evolution, growth and change.

Many people who were abducted while kind-of-healthy developed metabolical imbalance soon or later in their lives while some who suffered from imbalance were even partially healed. It’s very interesting and complex phenomenon from medical perspective, experiences vary and are very diverse.

Even if some of what you say above is true with some particular ET group, it certainly does not cover the sample of people contacted ,
    they also seem to work in manner of human scientist, that is doing “comparative study” within certain population groups and around the planet.

Since their genomic science is more advanced than we are currently, humanly imagining, they’re reaching for “rarities” and “interesting samples” of people with level of special ability in some area or another.
    People with specific rare genomes unfortunately tend to have one or two metabolic disorders or other vulnerabilities with them as well , AND it maybe the case they don’t report themselves for hypnotic regression with famed psychologists as often as “average human specimen” who are more focused on themselves remaining “in the norm”.

People with special abilities( and disabilities) tend to express themselves differentially, some project the experience of ET encounter to their art or work and many are severely inhibited from sharing verbally.

“Normative samples” on the other hand are the most “puzzled”, tend to over analyse their contact experience, demonise the encounter to “fit to the norm” and so they visit likeminded groups and seek psychological help and analysis more frequently.

Oh and there seem to be good few of contacted people who are quite strong and healthy as you say but in order to prevent further contact,
    subconsciously develop counter-method, for example drinking or smoking habit.

Others turn vegan or vegetarian.

Well I know of people who have been contacted in the worst possible shape right on hospital beds , or in war zones.
    Sometimes it saved their life and sometimes ...it helped them to leave it behind ..since this body is here only for limited time.

Best wishes to healthy professionals and merry Christmas to ALL BEINGS

Last edited by Agape; 24th December 2018 at 15:10.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Justplain (29th December 2018), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018), william r sanford72 (24th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

as I understand it it means they don't want people dependent on drugs for their health, or people addicted to drugs, they only want the viable people genes.
    This hypothesis should be easy to support or disprove with the available data. Is there any publication about that?
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

One of the abductees that I worked with was abducted on a night when he had been drinking heavily and was drunk. On board the ship a Mantis ET chastised him for drinking alcohol.

It is my opinion that the abductors are more concerned about sperm quality than a genuine interest in our well being. Also, I would assume that it is easier to control an abductee during an abduction who is not drunk which may have also been a concern of the Mantis ET.

I did not include this abduction incident in my books. This fellow also accompanied me on one of my trips to the deep underground military/Grays base area where I caught the Grays attempting an abduction of me or perhaps both of us. (I had previously been abducted twice into this underground base.)

I would also add to this line of discussion that I am certainly not the best candidate for genetic material. My blood type is the most susceptible to diabetes, obesity, heart disease and cancer. For that reason I have to eat according to my blood type (ref: EAT RIGHT FOR YOUR TYPE by Dr Peter D'Adamo) and avoid smoking, drinking, dairy, meat, etc, and eat as much raw fruits and veggies as possible, exercise daily, etc. If I do not follow this regimen I will suffer the consequences due to the weak and vulnerable genetics of my body.

My conclusion at this point is that the abductors are not attempting to create hybrids that are genetically superior, but genetically inferior. The abducting ETs refer to us--that is our bodies--as "containers". The purpose of our bodies is to contain us as spiritual beings. It is to limit our abilities, not enhance them. That is their purpose in genetically engineering our bodies, which are essentially biological prison cells. The evidence of this is in the fact that very few people can leave their bodies at will.

The abducting ETs are also hiding their activities by intentionally installing amnesia not only vis-a-vis abductions but in obstructing the memories of who we are from lifetime to lifetime. In doing so we are kept in spiritual darkness and not allowed to have conscious memories of our past lives in order to learn from them. I cover all of this in more detail in my books and on my Matrix Revealed thread.

On the positive side we now have access to non-hypnotic memory retrieval techniques that unlock the oppressive activities of these Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators (ETCs). With these techniques we can individually learn about our spiritual nature and discover who we truly are. In the process we can also relieve the repercussions from past traumas as well as unethical activities so that we can learn from the past in order to improve ourselves as spiritual beings.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 28th December 2018 at 17:29.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (29th December 2018), boja (29th December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), DeeMetrios (31st December 2018), Hazelfern (24th February 2019), Hym (29th December 2018), Justplain (29th December 2018), lake (28th December 2018), onawah (29th December 2018), Valerie Villars (29th December 2018), william r sanford72 (29th December 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Thanks Truman for the excellent post above and sharing your experience in the area.

The only paragraph that I would disagree with, personarily, is where you suggest that ETs genetic experiments are meant to produce intentional downgrade.
    I know the theory of this has been discussed and exposed by many researchers previously( in many books and presentations) suspecting or implicating that ETs are trying to genetically engineer human slave race ( and been doing so for long time)by tweaking their biological information.

Let me insert couple of purely logical observations here to clear the presumption.

Any downgrade( biological or technical) is much faster and easier to do than an upgrade. To “achieve” genomic downgrade of civilisation you don’t have to abduct people one by one, test them, tube test their information, return them with some memories anyway( if those ETs so scientifically superior did not intend to make a communication and did not intend to create future relationship they would simply never leave any memory tracks in their subjects but more importantly, there would be no sentient communication and/or relationships occurring between them and humans,; on the other hand and from many hundreds of contact reports we know they’re actually trying despite obvious discrepancies, differences and difficulties to make communication with us).
    For genomic/biological downgrade of civilisation, I repeat, you don’t have to abduct people one by one. You would more likely use some chemical, biological or physical agent ( such as in case of nuclear weapons) globally and your success is guaranteed.
    By releasing more CO2, luminum, phosphorus, chlorine etc etc etc to the soil, water and atmosphere you can produce whole new generation of sick and dumbed people.

Nuclear blast anywhere will take care of damaging few generations DNA sufficiently enough, their land will be barren, people will grow smaller and will be quite subdued, forced to return to “slave labour” for generations ahead. See the evolution of Japanese islands post Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Fukushima.
    One may argue that Japanese people are admirably perfectionist and industrious but realistically speaking, most of their traditional, meditative culture was destroyed by now and replaced by hi tech drones and 16 hour/day working class dying from overwork. They’ve balanced themselves on proverbial “civilisation tip” of discipline, perfection and beauty, with decreasing reproduction rates at very high cost: cost of human culture and lives.

There are many other examples of how easy it is to produce biological downgrade at really low expense. A simple combination of climatic conditions( extreme heat or extreme cold) and specific ( or insufficient) nutrition and drugs or alcohol.
    Look how people still live say , in Siberia or say all over the frozen far North or Deep South. There’s lots of “slave labour” going on elsewhere, actually due to primitive conditions and people who live as such can’t increase their IQ levels dramatically.
    It concerns millions and millions of people in South America, Africa , Asia and so forth but get out of the “civilisation zone” and they’re there.
    You can see their eyes are simple and little dull, even as kids. They cry they want to eat most of time even if they’re not hungry. They struggle to do simple maths. When they grow up they’ll be doing some form of manual labour quite like their parents did. For some , reading their first novel will be a mature experience. I’ll pause this exposure..

So think. To produce any sort of upgrade, biological or technical requires much more painstaking effort. From human perspective -and you are RIGHT THERE- we may always doubt its good to do or even possible.
    I’m not sure if “upgrade” is the right term for what ETs aiming at anyway, they’re not trying to create super human if some would imagine that because humanity is nowhere near to its evolutionary peak( despite biologists best believes) but crawling from its diapers.
    So creating super human from something that’s crawling from diapers for million years now is a damn nonsense.

It’s a human idea anyway.

If ET is aiming at something from scientific and genomic perspective, they’re trying to create a LINK, a bridge between them and us, in my best opinion.

They can’t obviously live here, long term since they are not adapted to this environment and vice versa. Only humans are better adapted here at this point but they may be quite incapable, biologically to survive anywhere else immediately.
    Or they may but it needs to be tried.

But their and yours intelligence -biological intelligence- is not one and the same, not the same grid, not the same material , not the same DNA.
    There are advanced similarities but simple
    communication process turns very difficult.

Even matching such a different kind of biological structure is nearly impossible and would be frankensteinian but let’s presume they’re far more advanced in that area. As a result you probably get an “enhanced sense of human” Probably and most certainly and as you observe, not a “better human”. More like human with some different kind of sensing ability that others don’t see or know it exists even.

More capable humans are certainly a product of capable and powerful natural mixing of capable Xs and Ys here and product of their capable, supportive environments.

The thing with most “special humans” and their abilities is that they’re quite advanced and human.

ET civilisation so technically advanced does not need a slave labour. Mining stuff from Life Bearing planet like Earth while the Universe is full of desolate planets rich in whatever element you choose would be ridiculous.

If I look at the whole thing soberly from my own perspective and in long run ..
    skipping my own “human bias” ,
    the whole thing( link) between us and ETs is merely completely impractical ...

and you’d probably add, economically demanding, rather than negative or even dangerous.

The problem here is that for anything to count as purely “positive” in human positivity spectrum these days, it would have to qualify also as “economically rewardable” instead “regrettable” but
    there I’m day ahead at New Years jokes .,

Last edited by Agape; 29th December 2018 at 14:39.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

DeeMetrios (31st December 2018), greybeard (29th December 2018), lake (29th December 2018), onawah (29th December 2018), william r sanford72 (29th December 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

It seems to me unreasonable to suggest the greys or any species creating hybrids would want to create defective ones. It was difficult enough to reproduce Dolly the sheep with like 140 attempts and failures before success as I recall. (Hold thought let me look that up real quick) My bad. 240 attempts before success. I don't believe the greys really want to reproduce mongoloid children, Spina Bifida or any of the other 4000 defects known plus or minus within the human genome. It would be far easier to reproduce hybrids based on specific need for an intelligent species.
    One for strength but not so smart. One for fighting but only a little smarter. And various models to feed on geared toward making stress energy like they do with the ones here on earth.
    If the garden earth is the oasis and feeding area they would only need to feed on the defective ones here. That does not mean in my mind that all their creations are therefore defective for the same reasons. Like some ants enslave other ant colonies they have workers and they have fighters and they have breeders and so on. The entire thing could be structured such that a perfect base is created to work off of and then tweaked one of various ways as described in Genesis to suit the need of the originator builder race.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Agape (29th December 2018), william r sanford72 (29th December 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

From what I have experienced personally and been able to gather from reading, it is a big mistake to group ALL ETs and their agendas into one category.
    Clearly, there are many different kinds of ETS at varying levels of evolution, with varying agendas ranging from very negative to very positive.
    To treat the subject homogeneously can only end with confusion and misunderstanding.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (29th December 2018), Forest Denizen (30th December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018), TrumanCash (30th December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018), william r sanford72 (29th December 2018), XelNaga (11th June 2019), yelik (6th January 2019)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    From what I have experienced personally and been able to gather from reading, it is a big mistake to group ALL ETs and their agendas into one category.
    Clearly, there are many different kinds of ETS at varying levels of evolution, with varying agendas ranging from very negative to very positive.
    To treat the subject homogeneously can only end with confusion and misunderstanding.
    It’s true. There are many very diverse reports and they can’t all fit into one category, even if 60% of them are not interpreted correctly, misunderstood and some kind of illusory agendas,
    there’s good number of those that have outlines and common definitions.

The “grey zone” of so called “the greys” itself is fairly large group of civilisations coming from different star systems , raging from spiritually and scientifically advanced and super ethical ones who hesitate to intervene to childlike Entities of peculiar character, who are funny but difficult to talk to , to a redundant and mean group of “small greys” focused on creating drones, “PLFs=programmed life forms” and serve their only slightly bigger and sentient masters.

The last group seems to be the most dangerous and so also, receives the most attention in abductee groups and cases.

But as you’ve said ..the reality and diversity of civilisations in Space can’t fit into one category

And if all of my comments here sounded off topic and inconclusive ...it’s because I forgot to say that “THIS PLANET WILL NEVER BE THEIRS”

It’s hard enough for humans who have tried to adjust to it for many millions of years and are nowhere near the end with that effort and learning curve.
    It’s also hard for humans so far to understand the concept of guardianship instead of ownership, even little better but ultimately they will because they’re the best adapted here, so far.
    Nobody else can practically own your free will and best knowledge that you have acquired on your own, by living here.

Other planets are different. Home is not a place you aren’t familiar with. Only a swarm of locusts takes over a flower field and devastates it without mercy.

Where biological/genomic information differs nurition requirements do as well.

Imagining that ET wants to eat all of your vegetables ( or chickens) sounds little disproportionate because ultimately, everyone gets used to the type of food they have at their Home. If you visit their Planets, you may still want to bring some of your own food stuff with you. Or have something local but beware you may not like it or it may not fit you that well.

And then in terms of long Space travel, most travellers do not need to eat that much in terms of quantity, logically so.

The reason for conflicts between different entities and space factions on this Planet arises mostly and foremost because whoever has been trapped here and can not go home immediately.
    There seemed to be good few crashes that occurred here in the past and couple of different entities trapped for various reasons. Each of them is bound to learn about human condition and how does it feel being trapped here. All the frustration, struggle for identity, recognition, effort to find a job/mission and sustenance, not to speak about temporary home and ..love.

For those on Spaceships who can actually make it back it’s far easier in my opinion and rethink. I think, most of them will

Last edited by Agape; 29th December 2018 at 20:54.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

onawah (29th December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018), TrumanCash (30th December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018), william r sanford72 (29th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

The ET agenda may seem perplexing, because it probably is. When this bluish grey-type et was bending over my knee, sucking juices out of my lower leg, very painfully for me I might say, it didn't give a rat's arse about my feelings, or my thoughts, just zonked me unconscious. These creeps left a trail of triangular scars on my legs, and a mesh of needle holes on my genitals.

There is no high minded intention on the part of these aliens. We are cattle to them. Their hybrids suit the ET agenda, not some altruistic cause. More than likely we are being conditioned, with the rapid onset of ever more sophisticated technology, and entrained to be something of use to them in some way. Becoming more integrated into a galactic commercial collective seems logical. Of course our free will would become compromised.

The entities that marshal vian summers communicated with a while back claimed that Earth was being visited by 3 major galactic collectives, each of which would love to absorb us into their group. Thus the competing groups of ETs.

The ET secrecy, of all their groups, gives no indication of altruism for any of them from what evidence is shown. The ones that do show readily like to heap all of our problems on us, that we are so terrible, with no mention of the debilitating interference of the off worlders.

So, I understand Jacobs' pessimism on this topic. Vian Summers became very spiritual when faced with this reality. Most people do, I believe, once faced with this apparent reality. It's a bit of a drag, but I would rather know the truth than be entrapped in a fanciful fairytale.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Did You See Them (30th December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018), TrumanCash (30th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

Just to be clear, I am only referring to the "abducting ETs" that I refer to as the ETCs (Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators) in post #50 above. These are the ETs with which I have had the most contact in the past twelve thousand plus years. They work together in a coordinated effort to subjugate human beings and keep this planet in chaos (e.g., endless wars) and to keep humans programmed with oppressive disinformation and false belief systems in order to hide the truth. My guiding principle in evaluating ETs intentions is that actions speak louder than words.

From my own experiences and those of the abductees that I worked with the main body types of the ETCs are Mantis, Anunnaki, Grays and Reptilians. Of course there are other body types such as Sasquatch that are sometimes seen by abductees. In my books that I researched and wrote in the 90s I referred to the Anunnaki as the Serpent Staff Pleiadians as that is the symbols that they use and have used since time immemorial. At the time I was not familiar with the term "Anunnaki" but have since realized they are one and the same since they use the same symbols and (falsely) portray themselves as "gods".

Of course it is not a perfect system to use these body-type labels simply because they are all individuals. I have recovered past life memories of being a Gray and being a Mantis ET. My viewpoint is that we are all spiritual beings. My conscious communications with Grays, for example, shows me that they are individuals. However, their culture and programming does not appear to allow much latitude for independent thinking.

Fortunately, there are ETs that are benevolent or at least neutral. As above so below. Just as most humans are not sociopaths, I think most ETs are also not sociopathic even though they may be under the influence of sociopathic ETs in their societal structure. The same could be said for Earth humans. And of course let us not forget that both humans and ETs can be programmed to be sociopathic.

I can say this because I was involved with an ET group circa fifteen thousand years ago when we were trying to stop the abduction of Earth humans by the ETCs. So it appears to me that there is indeed a war that has been going on between the abducting ETs and other ET groups. I am not aware of the current status of this war. I would assume that it would be dangerous for a benevolent ET group to visit this planet due to the apparent dominance of the ETCs.

I think it is also important to continue to remind people that certain ET groups use false memories (aka "screen memories") to make it appear that the abductions/contacts were benevolent. This was discovered by Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic and they did find a way to circumvent these screen memories. I think that many people in the UFO field are therefore labeling contacts/abductions as benevolent when they are not since they are simply accepting the false memories as fact. With the techniques that I use I can easily see through these illusions so my research is more accurate in determining what actually happened during an abduction.

Although I am not actively working with abductees currently (nor do I want to since I have retired from those activities), I would be happy to train any sincere person with the techniques I use so that they may continue the research. These non-hypnotic memory retrieval techniques also release emotional and physical trauma so it is an additional benefit to the abductee. Anyone so interested may contact me with a private message on this forum.

At my age I am in no condition to expose myself to abductions by working directly with abductees. Abductions have been particularly hard on my body this lifetime and I am greatly enjoying not being an abductee in my old age. So that is why I am not interested in working with abductees directly. Also, in coming to an understanding with the Grays to end my abductions I have agreed, essentially, "If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone."

They know me as an abductee that is capable of overcoming their hypnotic control and physically fighting back. I've awakened on too many mornings feeling like a truck ran over me and having scratches and marks that my family and I saw as evidence of the struggles--fights that I inevitably lose. One such fight that I documented in THE EYE OF RA was when they told me to stop doing my research and writing my books. They do not want to be exposed. So I'm leaving them alone.

However, I would like to see someone continue the research especially in light of the more recent research and books of David Jacobs. In fact I am getting the more recent book WALKING AMONG US: The Alien Plan To Control Humanity since I have already read SECRET LIFE and THE THREAT. Of course, I have discovered in my research and personal experiences that they have been controlling humanity for a very long time.

In my own experiences during the 90s I only saw hybrids that looked pretty much half human and half Gray. I did not see anything advanced as the hybrids that Jacobs talks about that are indistinguishable from Earth humans (except perhaps for their behavior). I therefore need to update my information on this subject and also train someone to continue the research that may confirm Jacobs' research and add to it.

I had also discovered a phenomenon in the 90s that apparently no other abduction researcher had encountered--that abducting ETs often follow abductees from lifetime to lifetime and sometimes used them in religions, secret societies and high government positions. I think that this phenomenon is very important for other researchers to pursue. Unfortunately, the hypnosis techniques used by most abduction researchers do not reveal this phenomenon. With the techniques that I used this phenomenon appears naturally without using leading questions. For example, it is a leading question or instruction to say to an abductee: "Go back to a past life abduction". For the research to be credible one has to avoid leading questions and directions unless the person receiving the session voluntarily states that they want to check out a specific incident that they have partial memory of.

I do not want to train an abductee to be an abduction researcher mainly for the reasons above. Therefore, for those who are not abductees but want to conduct serious abduction research, just send me a private message on this forum.

Truman

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Builder (31st December 2018), DeeMetrios (31st December 2018), drneglector (6th January 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (31st December 2018), Justplain (31st December 2018), Orph (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Siphonemis (30th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

I'm a Fortean at heart, and whenever the topic of alien abduction is raised, I immediately think of the fishing analogy...

If fish could think and reason logically, they might gather and discuss their own "abduction" issues. They'd see the bottom of a boat, and likely think that's all there was to see of this vehicle that had arrived to take them. Only a a select few would see the rest, and an even smaller group would see the rest and survive to tell about it.

Some fish would wonder why, why they taken from their home - the water - and lifted into another dimension - the air - just to be thrown right back in the water...all after being passed around by the humans and observed and discussed. What's the point of that?, they'd wonder. Were the thrown back fish tampered with in some way? Hybrids?

And what happened to those who didn't return?? Surely there'd be rumors, but no one would know for sure. Science projects? Food?

These would surely be heavy conversations, and of the highest importance..with all sorts of implications of God, the universe, and so on.

No one would guess that the abductions were just for human sport...that a couple a guys named Larry and Ben were wasting away a sunday afternoon on the river, getting drunk while catching a few fish for fun. It couldn't be true, they might think, because the abduction events would seem just way too important to them.

In one of the Predator movies, the predators abduct a bunch of earth villains and place them in a forest to be hunted. Mercenaries, murderers, gang members etc. The predators wanted humans who were just as devious as them and would fight back. In other words, they wanted a challenge.

I often wonder if a certain group of aliens are sitting back to wait for us to become worthy opponents. Maybe it's part of their code of ethics. Maybe it's all just sport.

Why would they do that?, one might ask. Well why not? I imagine space-faring might be passe to them after a few million years. With their technology, perhaps they live thousands of years or longer. When faced with what seems like eternity, a kind of madness might set in..all inspired by an intense boredom. Perhaps they're just looking for entertainment! Maybe that's all it is. And destroying planets or hunting clueless, easy targets wouldn't provide that. It would have to be a challenge.
    Last edited by Mike; 31st December 2018 at 15:04.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bob (31st December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), lake (31st December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Orph (31st December 2018), SudiMaharaj (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018), XelNaga (11th June 2019)

34. Link to Post #58
    Trinidad Tobago Avalon Member SudiMaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks

Hybrids are probably a better option for the Continuity of Life on Earth... Simply put, aliens would, by necessity, be able to conduct the affairs of Earth better. Hybrids are partially Human... and would likely interbreed further with Humanity, and our Genetics would evolve. Our Spirits are singing, because we will be able to overcome our own bodilly limitations, as we enhance our Vehicles.

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

People dissing the Messenger... The Message, however, is consistent with others... Worldwide, Long term, and with great Reliabilty.
    As a Spirit, occupying a Human body, let me offer my opions on this "alienization" theory.
    1. In my next EXPERIENCE OF PHYSICALITY, I would LOVE to have a better Mind, and a better body... if that were possible.
    2. I would hope, that Earth will survive and Life be continued, so that Spirits may take enjoyment and achieve higher levels of Understanding via experiences here. Aliens will know how to fix the Environment, and Social Ills better than us...they have the bigger GUNS. If Aliens have a vested input into our LIFE here on Earth, we will be better off.
    3. If these Hybrids are able to carry on their works and go forward without having the need to use ME, I would appreciate the time to do some exploring of my own, away from Earth, if possible... although it IS nice here.
    4. As for whether or not Humans are able to resist... I believe it is Futile.
    LOVE
    Last edited by SudiMaharaj; 31st December 2018 at 16:32.

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Or perhaps this is a micro project of the Ashtar Command, similar to a Government trying to aid inner city slums, and help the people there...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast