+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Default Re: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

Quote Posted by SudiMaharaj (here)
    Or perhaps this is a micro project of the Ashtar Command, similar to a Government trying to aid inner city slums, and help the people there...?
    What if it's not real except for what we learn and experience? Suppose we're on board a ship in space and it's high stress admiralty law where one misstep you get tossed into the vacuum lock to be shot out into space and this is an escape from the stress? (like walking the plank only deep space)

Imagine you are now off duty, you are really stressed from a day the Capt. was really on your hide and now you want to unwind. So you pick an experience. Could be any ole experience at random or you put some thought in it. Lets say though for argument's sake that you wanted to learn how to play a musical instrument. Now keep in mind you don't know the first dang thing about music or instruments you just thought it'd be a nice break so next thing you know off you go and you wake up as this baby screamin' cause some dude just smacked your back side and shocked you awake from a deep sleep!

Now you grow and as a youth you show some skills at the guitar! Your mom notices and likes that so she feeds it as per the experience program script you input for your experience and now you're making great advances in school learning music! Next thing you know you're a young man a Juliard School of Music, then MIT and off you go to play professional and become this master musician not just capable now of the guitar but the piano, the violin and some other digital equipment you pioneered! Then you are celebrated, your music is adored, you grow old and you die and you wake back up in your chair on the ship where it all began just in time to go get a drink, nibble some bites, check in with the family and go to bed getting up just before your next shift begins in the early hours of the morning! Total time gone and now being a master musician was 20 minutes!

That is what I think it is. Anyway it helps me cope.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Agape (1st January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Bob (31st December 2018), Matthew (6th January 2019), Valerie Villars (1st January 2019), william r sanford72 (1st January 2019), XelNaga (11th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

There of course are numerous 'takes' on the et presence here. To some extent there may be truth in all of them.

I think the 'Ra' channelings stated that hybrids were being developed to be able to survive in the Earth environment in case we torched it in a nuclear war. This sounds like a bit of stretched truth because if we did torch Earth, it would likely be at the behest of the negative ETs.

An Avalon member claimed, in a thread, that ETs come to Earth on a 'vacation' and 'take rides' in human 'vehicles' to 'see what its like' or to 'have fun'. They can 'encourage' the human vehicle to do things that the ET wants. This behaviour, if true, seems sociopathic and doesn't show any compassion, so a rather low, spirituality.

The ETs doing much of the abducting appear to be 'harvesting' produce from Earthbound livestock, including us. Linda Howe's research indicated that this is indeed what was behind farmyard livestock mutilation.

Jordan Maxwell likes to point out that strange syncronicities in reality, such as two people of similar background dying years apart in the same way and in the same place, indicates that a very strange manipulation occurs in the world, 'the matrix'.

ETs hunting humans for sport doesn't sound beyond the realm of possibility. It would be a sad commentary on the state of that ET groups' spirituality, though.

Linda M. Howe's research interestingly indicated that, for all their hi tech presence, that some, if not all, of the ET groups were fascinated with us because when humans die, that the ET's couldn't follow our spirits to our afterlife realm. Now, I know that some here in this forum, such as TrumanCash, have had their souls 'recycled' by the ETC's to be immediately reborn into another physical body. However, I believe Bill Ryan, who has a vast recall of past and between life memories, does not recount this happening to him. So, how is it that the evil ET's can do recycling to some souls but not for all? This is a fascinating question.

There are likely many more ET scenarios in how they use Earth. Perhaps Earth is a vacation spot, a research centre, a farm, a trade route pit stop, etc. Likely all of the above. The question arises whether we can have a choice in the outcome of the human experiment? I believe we have to act as if we have a choice, even if whatever the outcome is a foregone conclusion.

I, for one, would choose to be a new age almish. To use modern tech where it benefits us, in modest ways, but not to agree to be 'assimilated' into the coming technical 'unity' . Therefore, no human/machine implants for me. I would accept life elongation tech, free energy and 3D printers, but won't agree to become a programmable cyborg. I would never trust an AI driven 'unity' to have my best interests at heart. Just like I would never trust an ET to have my best interests at heart, either.

Now, only time will tell. Just let the buyer beware.
    Last edited by Justplain; 1st January 2019 at 04:53.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Agape (1st January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Melatonin (1st May 2020), mountain_jim (3rd January 2019), Rosco1 (17th April 2020), Valerie Villars (1st January 2019), william r sanford72 (1st January 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Now you grow and as a youth you show some skills at the guitar! Your mom notices and likes that so she feeds it as per the experience program script you input for your experience and now you're making great advances in school learning music! Next thing you know you're a young man a Juliard School of Music, then MIT and off you go to play professional and become this master musician not just capable now of the guitar but the piano, the violin and some other digital equipment you pioneered! Then you are celebrated, your music is adored, you grow old and you die and you wake back up in your chair on the ship where it all began just in time to go get a drink, nibble some bites, check in with the family and go to bed getting up just before your next shift begins in the early hours of the morning! Total time gone and now being a master musician was 20 minutes!
    The game is called "Roy" ;-)

To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Agape (1st January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Ratszinger (4th January 2019), william r sanford72 (1st January 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

M[/QUOTE]

And Truman is surely right. We are being worked on from life to life (for appropriate vibrations requirements), and from generations to generation in 3D (for appropriate vibrations of matter). Until we get it fully and change our vibrational levels of thoughts, emoting, creating intentions.[/QUOTE]

Just for clarification regarding my research results: My in-depth research indicates that the abducting ETs that I refer to as "Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators" (ETCs) are programming us with disinformation in order to keep us in spiritual darkness and from discovering the truth of what they are doing. They are also the source of endless wars on this planet, for example. They have been using trauma-based mind control on us for thousands of years as I discovered through my research.

My between lives experiences with Mantis ETs using the going-to-the-light technology is an exception to the rule. Most people are not forced into this artificial reincarnation system. Most people are free not to reincarnate right away but I think most are inclined to do so out of habit or for other reasons so they go to hospitals or follow a pregnant woman around, etc. The "haunted house" ghost phenomenon is an example of someone who did not reincarnate right away. However, there have been numerous people who have reported "going to the light" in NDEs. That of course does not mean everyone experiences that phenomenon upon body death.

Abductees, however, are indeed followed from lifetime to lifetime and are monitored and used to suit their purposes which is not for our benefit. That does not mean all abductees are followed and monitored all the time or in every lifetime. More research needs to be done on this. That is why I have been offering to train abduction researchers to continue the research that I started.

Also, since the ETCs often place abductees in positions of political power, secret societies and religions, the continuation of this kind of research can reveal the true history of Earth, who the controllers are, how they are perpetrating their insidious machinations, etc, and hopefully reveal their current plans with genetic hybridization. Perhaps this may also reveal a solution to the situation.

And May the Truth Set Us Free,
    TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 4th January 2019 at 19:38.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), drneglector (6th January 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (5th January 2019), Justplain (5th January 2019), Melatonin (1st May 2020), mountain_jim (6th January 2019), Orph (4th January 2019), Siphonemis (5th January 2019), Sunny (11th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,730 times in 1,677 posts

The Threat: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda

This is a book by David M. Jacobs and I would give it an 8.5 out of 10. The author originally started documenting UFO sightings then transitioned into the abduction facets. He has used hypnosis on abductees to paint a picture of an alien agenda. A bulk of the book covers the grays and their hybrid program.

One abductee claimed she played Monopoly with them, but the street names were different and the author considered that confabulation. They’ll get into the faces of their victims and use a mental energy and/or frequencies transmitted through their eyes to gain access and control over abductee’s minds. The victims feel the physical and sexual aspect such as egg and semen extraction is less intrusive than the mind-scan. They can plant false memories with this method. Some victims become pregnant even though they had their female reproductive organs removed years prior. If they call to make an appointment for an abortion it’ll be removed before they get there. They absorb sustenance through their skin and presumably excrete the same way. The incubators containing hybrids are filled with a nutritional fluid. They need the humans to help the hybrids develop emotions by holding them otherwise they’re emotionally dead. Primarily female abductees are asked to help with this task. One described holding a hybrid and painting a liquid with a brush out of a bowl onto it for nourishment. The grays seem to be overseen by the mantis beings and the reptilians as if conquered long ago. They’re very secretive about their agenda and only reveal bits and pieces. One abductee described a gray taking her into a museum of failed hybrids and some were life-sized holograms. A major problem they have in hybridization is they can’t reproduce. They’ll take human children to teach the hybrids how to play. They have advanced toys that induce the user into feeling emotions. Hybrid children have telekinetic abilities. In one short segment of the book it alluded to the Nordic race being one of the gray’s hybrid experiments, but I don’t know if that’s valid. He wrote about an abductee seeing military personnel in uniform. The relationships the hybrids have with human women can range from loving to sadistic. The later stage hybrids are allow to express their hostility towards their projects. An abductee had a sexual encounter with a hybrid on an unused military base and at an abandoned NASA facility. They often show abductees destructive things happening to the planet. They implant time-locked information in their minds. One abductee was told they’ll come a time she won’t have normal memories. Another one was told the insectoids would control everything. Another one was shown a screen and asked to pick out the hybrids and she couldn’t meaning their program was successful. Only a difference in their energies can distinguish them apart.

His Wikipedia page contains a list of his other books.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M._Jacobs

Richard Dolan interviewed him and the video is contained on page #9, post #178.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=richard+dolan

Mod note from Bill:

In the Avalon Library, here:

Also, Jacobs' latest book, Walking Among Us - The Secret Plan to Control Humanity:
    Last edited by Inversion; 6th January 2019 at 00:19.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2019), Bluegreen (4th May 2022), drneglector (6th January 2019), mountain_jim (6th January 2019), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Despite Jacob's claims to the contrary , there are great concerns that his research methodology was poor to awful .Let's look at the Emma Woods case .Top line comments below
    The ethical implications are huge.
    Mister Jacobs may be the flavour of the month but his body of work fails when judged by the standards required by scientific method .

Comment Summary:--
    Emma Woods provided ufology with extensive documentation through audio recordings that David Jacobs conducted regressive hypnosis via international telephone calls (Ya caught that, right? ...conducted regressive hypnosis via international telephone calls?) in which the associate professor of history suggested she had Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). Both Jacobs and Woods were aware they were being recorded during the sessions. In one such session, Jacobs admittedly led and shaped Woods' statements about an alleged abduction in which she was sexually assaulted and used as what he termed the facilitator of sperm collection. In another hypnosis session he suggested she start wearing a chastity belt, the type of which he could select for her because they have them at a sex shop he frequented, he explained, and it would put a "kink" in the plans of hybrids allegedly committing ongoing sexual assaults (Yes, he literally said that). He additionally suggested to Woods during hypnosis sessions, according to the recordings, that she mail him her underpants - and to not think about it afterward. It is difficult to fit such behavior into the context of strict scientific and ethical research methodology, imho ?

The above comments were taken from Jack Brewer of the UFO Trail .

12. Link to Post #67
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Any Alien takeover would take place at the very top of the power tree, perhaps earth is already being manipulated and controlled at that level.

Perhap the secret space program is all about defending earth from any unwanted alien influence, if so, how would you go about explaining this dilemma to the mass population who believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe or that our technology is not yet capable of defending earth properly.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

I would imagine that the flora and fauna of the earth itself and the various invasive bacteria, fungus, and microbial life would be their major threat even off of the captured like us or other animals. It stands to reason that the grey alien things are not biological as that would be far safer for the controllers of those dronebots or whatever they are referred as. I find the entire idea of a take over plausible especially from the top and an intelligent species would probably be evolved enough to know that the smartest way to do that take over would be to leave things intact and the captured functioning unaware as to the take over.

Perhaps TV and movies do portray that to us in imagery like Star Gate SG1 with the invasive parasitical Go-Au-uld and the earlier V the final battle and things like this. Speaking of that series I watched that not long back again as we have the DVD and it was kinda spooky the way the leader of the reptiles reminded me so much of Trump. Really it was!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Are there any other abduction researchers besides David Jacobs that have positively confirmed Jacobs' findings and conclusions?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2019), Spellbound (6th January 2019)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Are there any other abduction researchers besides David Jacobs that have positively confirmed Jacobs' findings and conclusions?
    I would recommend the following study from Edgar Mitchell’s FREE ( Foundation for Research to Extraterrestrial and Extraordinary Encounters) for its large volume of comparative data:

The book Beyond UFOs, Consciousness and Contact with Non-Human Intelligence, published in August 2018 is based on thorough questionaries to several hundreds anonymous but dedicated ET contact experiencers ( most of them have repeated contact experiences lasting since their childhood) who volunteered to participate in the study.
    From statistical data resulting thereof it can be surmised that spectrum of experiences is extremely varied ( and colourful), in all its aspects and details
    and it’s also easy to notice quantity and quality of detailed information is actually present with larger number of ET contact witnesses when they’re questioned correctly( without inducing positivity or negativity bias), repeatedly even about minor information or detail from different angles and perspectives and anonymously ( after passing some dedicated ID criteria, in all seriousness) so also stress on personal motivations is reduced.

Very large number of detailed information was processed by number of PhD scientists and computers, of course , statistical graphs coming out of the survey are rather astonishing and show distinct patterns.

The book is not free of cost -unfortunately- but there’s 60% discount on purchase till the middle of January on Kindle version on Amazon and I’ve seen some paperbacks being resold for much as $5.
    If you sign up with their webpage ( for free) a free preview of the book is also available through email : almost 180 pages out of 800 pages so even though this is very specific thematic study and not everyone’s chosen genre the quality of the study can be thus previewed.

It’s one of the first studies in open fields in that manner and only a part of results could be so far processed and published and the study will continue onto future.

So that works of Dr Jacobs and other researchers in this area can be hopefully supported and supplemented by collective scientific corroboration worldwide
    in order to reveal finer, more detailed patterns of communication and reasoning between the world of humans and other worlds and their respective intelligences.

It should be also noted that most information in the above study was collected from simple but conscious memories of participants and only percentage of them also submitted themselves( during their life) to hypnotic regression even then data coming from hypnotic regression and those retained by daylight conscious memory are questioned and treated separately, for sake of better discernment.

Free reading sample:

http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/d6d656...719d96bb89.pdf

https://www.consciousnessandcontact.org
    Last edited by Agape; 7th January 2019 at 14:04.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Debra (7th January 2019), Hervé (7th January 2019), TrumanCash (7th January 2019)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote The following psychological attributes increased significantly in both the
    CE with UAP and NDE groups: concern with spiritual matters, desire to help
    others, compassion for others, ability to love others, concern for the welfare of
    the planet, conviction that there is life after death, tolerance of others, and
    insight into the problems of others, among other characteristics. The following
    profiles decreased significantly: concern with material things in life, interest in
    organized religion, fear of death, and desire to become well known, among other
    attributes.
    I am skimming the attached book excerpt and found the above paragraph true to my own experience.

And agree with this, which is why it's so hard to relate one's experience.

Quote Finally, as will be presented later in this paper, the UAP experience is
    primarily a “paranormal” anomalous phenomenon even though, as Dr. J. Allen
    Hyneck and Dr. Jacques Valle acknowledge, the UAP phenomenon is both a
    physical and “psychic” phenomenon.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 7th January 2019 at 14:26.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Forest Denizen (7th January 2019), Hervé (7th January 2019), Inversion (8th January 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (7th January 2019), TrumanCash (7th January 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Enlightening Statistics From The FREE Experiencer Study

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (7th January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Hervé (7th January 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Quote The following psychological attributes increased significantly in both the
    CE with UAP and NDE groups: concern with spiritual matters, desire to help
    others, compassion for others, ability to love others, concern for the welfare of
    the planet, conviction that there is life after death, tolerance of others, and
    insight into the problems of others, among other characteristics. The following
    profiles decreased significantly: concern with material things in life, interest in
    organized religion, fear of death, and desire to become well known, among other
    attributes.
    I am skimming the attached book excerpt and found the above paragraph true to my own experience.

And agree with this, which is why it's so hard to relate one's experience.

Quote Finally, as will be presented later in this paper, the UAP experience is
    primarily a “paranormal” anomalous phenomenon even though, as Dr. J. Allen
    Hyneck and Dr. Jacques Valle acknowledge, the UAP phenomenon is both a
    physical and “psychic” phenomenon.

Similar here I am often floating somewhere in between this world and another, since I was a kid and had some very clear and conscious ET contact experiences, as of the clear/physical ones they only seem to occur after number of years.
    But all were positive and fairly harmless .

What is harmful to me, most of my life is my low adaptability ratio to human world and some of its extremely “hardcore” experiences and emotions that include or perhaps spring of human narrowmindness, prejudice and intolerance to “otherness”
    so I also fail to engage in many human activities or talk of my ET encounters.
    Very few people( and types of societies) are able to tolerate such information,
    most are kind of “deaf” to its frequency even.

It’s my personal observation that whatever is communicated by non-human, in this case ET Entities to us can be shared/communicated only on similarly high frequency for it to make a full sense.
    Whenever I tried to discuss any of such information on “dense” human level with people materialistically based ( metaphorically speaking) who operate in lower energy fields most of the information “sank”.

But as I’ve said my ET experiences were mostly of conscious, benevolent and discernible kind, replicating them with this human vessel turned almost impossible but not giving up

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Forest Denizen (7th January 2019), greybeard (7th January 2019), mountain_jim (7th January 2019), Orph (7th January 2019), TrumanCash (8th January 2019), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Agape, I can relate exactly to what you are saying when you talk about the low adaptability to to hardcore experience on this planet.

I used to be a master at adapting until I had the face to face contact. The vibrations were so high, that I felt like I got literally dumped back into this frequency and it has been difficult.

The only time I felt I could try to relate my experiences is to the people on this forum. We're the only weirdos who get it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Agape (7th January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Forest Denizen (7th January 2019), greybeard (7th January 2019), mountain_jim (7th January 2019), Orph (7th January 2019), TrumanCash (8th January 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Not weirdos if we can float together but being the only ones in strange environments definitely leaves one in corner.

The frequency felt and experienced between various ET crafts, Entities and humans, its resonance is definitely real and factual, it’s not just “a feel” but a frequency.
    From scientific perspective it is something that could be measured but human frequency technologies do not seem to be at the sharp cutting edge with isolating the band of frequencies that could facilitate straight communication objective quite yet.
    Attempts and tests to find the correct F have been done for decades now without success: as a matter of fact: defining such frequency in physical terms that would actually and objectively work ..would possibly prove us not only right but turn us to millionaires over weekend.

Eventually someone real smart will do it. And then ..ET will be talking to the planet globally ..in their own ways I suppose ..symbols, patterns, pictures, tones ..and people will have the opportunity to appreciate the occasion ..if amplified and translated to our humanly perceivable spectrum of information

It would be more beautiful and more transparent

Last edited by Agape; 25th January 2019 at 18:27.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Forest Denizen (7th January 2019), mountain_jim (9th January 2019), TrumanCash (8th January 2019), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #76
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Here is a strange quote from David Jacobs' website: ICAR (International Center For Abduction Research). As it seems, the "hybrid project" is resulting in unintended side-effects -- emphasis mine:

Quote However, regardless of the more complex form of communication that hybrid telepathic contact might generate, the hybrids live in the alien-dominated society and their lives are ruled by that dominant culture. When abductees describe disagreements and clashes between aliens and hybrids, the differences between a subordinate society with a more complete human-like sensory abilities – hearing, tasting, smelling, and so on -- and thus a fuller emotional range, and the more restricted non-hearing alien society are brought into sharp relief.

For example, on one occasion, a hybrid was engaged in an argument with an alien over using an abductee as a special project. The hybrid was anxious, angry, animated, and stubborn. The alien was cool, logical, unruffled, and in control.

If late-stage hybrid emotions run the gamut from love to hate they can present special difficulties for the aliens. In one abduction event, an alien told the abductee they were having difficulty controlling the hybrids because their emotional needs constituted a serious problem that the aliens had not fully understood before they embarked upon their reproductive program. If this is true, the role of hybrid emotions looms as a significant problem for the aliens. What the final results will be of the mixing of these two types of beings is unclear.
    https://www.ufoabduction.com/telepathy13.htm

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), catzone (9th June 2019), Intranuclear (10th June 2019), Peter UK (25th April 2020), Valerie Villars (10th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #77
    Argentina Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hola amigos. Google translate let me to bring my thoughts here. This is a global phenomenon. But languages sometimes makes a barrier between us. I think that in this interview they are not at the estate of art on this issue. The planet already is theirs. And is theirs from a long long time. I encourage you all to make contatc with the work of Corrado Malanga from Italy. He esposed all the subjcts mentioned in the interwiev and he could finally uncover the true agenda.
    I really would apreciate your opinon.
    Greetings

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Luciano_Argentina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #78
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Despite Jacob's claims to the contrary , there are great concerns that his research methodology was poor to awful .Let's look at the Emma Woods case .Top line comments below
    The ethical implications are huge.
    Mister Jacobs may be the flavour of the month but his body of work fails when judged by the standards required by scientific method .

Comment Summary:--
    Emma Woods provided ufology with extensive documentation through audio recordings that David Jacobs conducted regressive hypnosis via international telephone calls (Ya caught that, right? ...conducted regressive hypnosis via international telephone calls?) in which the associate professor of history suggested she had Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). Both Jacobs and Woods were aware they were being recorded during the sessions. In one such session, Jacobs admittedly led and shaped Woods' statements about an alleged abduction in which she was sexually assaulted and used as what he termed the facilitator of sperm collection. In another hypnosis session he suggested she start wearing a chastity belt, the type of which he could select for her because they have them at a sex shop he frequented, he explained, and it would put a "kink" in the plans of hybrids allegedly committing ongoing sexual assaults (Yes, he literally said that). He additionally suggested to Woods during hypnosis sessions, according to the recordings, that she mail him her underpants - and to not think about it afterward. It is difficult to fit such behavior into the context of strict scientific and ethical research methodology, imho ?

The above comments were taken from Jack Brewer of the UFO Trail .
    I found this laugh out loud funny. Why do some abduction researchers seem to be drawn to making complete asses of themselves?

A sex shop he frequented???LOL Chastity belts, kink and mailing underpants? Hilarious in a leather bar/alien hybrid/crazy old guy, kind of way. Hard to classify according to genre. But the weird thing is, he is the second abduction researcher I've come across that has taken advantage of women this way.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Luciano_Argentina (here)
    Hola amigos. Google translate let me to bring my thoughts here. This is a global phenomenon. But languages sometimes makes a barrier between us. I think that in this interview they are not at the estate of art on this issue. The planet already is theirs. And is theirs from a long long time. I encourage you all to make contatc with the work of Corrado Malanga from Italy. He esposed all the subjcts mentioned in the interwiev and he could finally uncover the true agenda.
    Greetings
    Welcome Luciano! Thank you for the suggestion. Como estaz? Did I spell that correctly?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), silvanelf (10th June 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

36. Link to Post #79
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

I think that in this interview they are not at the estate of art on this issue. The planet already is theirs. And is theirs from a long long time.
    That's your opinion or a claim made by the Dracos, but in any case it is just a claim, not a fact.

I encourage you all to make contatc with the work of Corrado Malanga from Italy. He esposed all the subjcts mentioned in the interwiev and he could finally uncover the true agenda.
    The true agenda? Why do you think that Corrado Malanga is the ultimate authority in this regard?

I've found an article from Corrado Malanga in english, quote:

Quote Corrado Malanga and the Milab Experience

Yet most of the hypno-regression therapists never mention these types of abductions, especially the Quantum Healing style of hypo-regression therapy made popular by Dolores Cannon who declares there are no bad aliens. It’s the experiencers misinterpreting or not understanding being mind controlled, sexually abused and cloned by our space brothers.
    http://willgolightly.com/corrado-mal...ab-experience/

David Jacobs views these claims "there are no bad aliens" as confabulations (wishful thinking).

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Peter UK (25th April 2020)

38. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,730 times in 1,677 posts

Walking Among Us
    The Alien Plan to Control Humanity
    By David M. Jacobs

The aliens will take a human fetus at 9-11 weeks. The common theme is the abductee’s parents were also taken. David theorizes the Grays don’t breathe and eat through dermal absorption. Throughout the book he mentioned ‘The Change’ which according to the operators of the hybrid program will happen in the future. It wasn’t clearly explained because there isn’t presently an answer. It could be a point in which humans and aliens live together. In one account an abductee was taught how to telepathically herd people to waiting ships. In an example of an abductee teaching Hubrids they were discussing the rules for eating an orange. They’ll telepathically send a myriad of questions like: How do you eat it? Do you eat it in private? Do you peel it first? & Do you eat all of it? During this exchange there’s no physical orange present. They had an abductee try to teach the Hubrids how to dance and they didn’t understand they needed music. Their solution was to get musical instruments, but they didn’t know how to play them. Nonconformity is nearly impossible in their society. The Hubrids can be very pale as if not being exposed to sunlight. They don’t want to draw attention to themselves while in our society and their goal is undetected assimilation. Hubrids & hybrids have different sleep patterns than humans. They want to know every solution to every potential problem. A Personal Project Hybrid is a PPH. The advanced stage hybrids (the older ones) will shop late at night to minimize human contact. A female abductee went out to pick up a pizza and was an hour late returning home and her family didn’t question it upon her return. Dealing with untrained hybrids is like dealing with five year olds. The concept of choice is foreign to them. They lack empathy. A Hubrid had a conversation with a stranger who told him to lighten up. He thought that meant he needed to buy clothes with lighter colors. Most abductees are unaware of their double life. Male & female Hubrids don’t mate with each other. Their possible goal is planetary acquisition.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Agape (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), muxfolder (22nd April 2020), Peter UK (17th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast