+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Default Re: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

Just the fact that most Alien species will be quite alien to us i'm sure we will perceive them as "bad" when our worlds meet. I consider some of the societal programmings of certain countries /cultures from around the world as having plenty of "bad" (ignorant) attributes that i'd like to stomp out. lol

Two other possibilities:

1. It is possible that the ET's are preparing for us to enter the galactic community. Maybe their hybrids and such are preparing for their immigration and to compete for control once Earth opens borders lol. Yes, we are going to throw a fit at that competition, but it may not be as evil as we think. Of course we must be weary of much worse scenarios until we can prove their agendas.

2. If the greys or whoever are cyborgs. They could be envious and trying to upgrade themselves.

There are at least a dozen theories on this thread. It is likely a mixture of a handful of them or maybe even most of them are correct if including ALL alien species we are dealing with. It just pisses me off to no end that I can't play a role in this, especially if the trajectory of our future depends on the power struggle with ET's. I'm starting to get more serious to work on my damn superpowers. It is the only way to force ourselves into the know and possibly get involved to help with the situation. Seeing things from a higher dimension, activating the third eye, increasing our channeling ability and clarity of information - these are our VIP passes ladies and gentlemen.

Its hard and more boring to do alone. I keep dreaming for a day we can unite our energies. Imagine 20 people living in a community seriously spending hours every day working on mass meditations and other things to increase vibration. I dont think it would take long for that group to get noticed or start unlocking doors .

Since our jurisdiction is corrupt, is there any way we can appeal to higher authorities and get advice on how to deal with these lower corrupt authorities who are blocking us and messing with us in every way. Maybe they are waiting for us to say the magic words , so that they can use their authority to assist in some way however small. Any of you who do OBE travel, do you ever meet beings higher up the food chain that you can talk to about these matters. Like seriously, what are our options.

Lastly, what about the guru's, liberated ones, etc. They absolutely must have some of these answers or be able to penetrate them at will. Are they not allowed to tell us, has anybody seriously drilled them. I guess they don't care as they will just say its a distraction, bla bla. lol

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Agape (20th April 2020), Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), Franny (25th April 2020), pabranno (27th November 2021), Reinhard (30th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Just the fact that most Alien species will be quite alien to us i'm sure we will perceive them as "bad" when our worlds meet. I consider some of the societal programmings of certain countries /cultures from around the world as having plenty of "bad" (ignorant) attributes that i'd like to stomp out. lol

Two other possibilities:

1. It is possible that the ET's are preparing for us to enter the galactic community. Maybe their hybrids and such are preparing for their immigration and to compete for control once Earth opens borders lol. Yes, we are going to throw a fit at that competition, but it may not be as evil as we think. Of course we must be weary of much worse scenarios until we can prove their agendas.

2. If the greys or whoever are cyborgs. They could be envious and trying to upgrade themselves.

There are at least a dozen theories on this thread. It is likely a mixture of a handful of them or maybe even most of them are correct if including ALL alien species we are dealing with. It just pisses me off to no end that I can't play a role in this, especially if the trajectory of our future depends on the power struggle with ET's. I'm starting to get more serious to work on my damn superpowers. It is the only way to force ourselves into the know and possibly get involved to help with the situation. Seeing things from a higher dimension, activating the third eye, increasing our channeling ability and clarity of information - these are our VIP passes ladies and gentlemen.

Its hard and more boring to do alone. I keep dreaming for a day we can unite our energies. Imagine 20 people living in a community seriously spending hours every day working on mass meditations and other things to increase vibration. I dont think it would take long for that group to get noticed or start unlocking doors .

Since our jurisdiction is corrupt, is there any way we can appeal to higher authorities and get advice on how to deal with these lower corrupt authorities who are blocking us and messing with us in every way. Maybe they are waiting for us to say the magic words , so that they can use their authority to assist in some way however small. Any of you who do OBE travel, do you ever meet beings higher up the food chain that you can talk to about these matters. Like seriously, what are our options.

Lastly, what about the guru's, liberated ones, etc. They absolutely must have some of these answers or be able to penetrate them at will. Are they not allowed to tell us, has anybody seriously drilled them. I guess they don't care as they will just say its a distraction, bla bla. lol
    I don't expect that we'll meet any aliens. I expect that we'll meet, "GENE EDITED" humans that have changed their appearances drastically by being approx. 30 years in advance to the masses. This giving them ability to change even to extremes hard to fathom for the average person.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Agape (20th April 2020), Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), pabranno (27th November 2021), Reinhard (30th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Walking Among Us
    The Alien Plan to Control Humanity
    By David M. Jacobs

The aliens will take a human fetus at 9-11 weeks. The common theme is the abductee’s parents were also taken. David theorizes the Grays don’t breathe and eat through dermal absorption. Throughout the book he mentioned ‘The Change’ which according to the operators of the hybrid program will happen in the future. It wasn’t clearly explained because there isn’t presently an answer. It could be a point in which humans and aliens live together. In one account an abductee was taught how to telepathically herd people to waiting ships. In an example of an abductee teaching Hubrids they were discussing the rules for eating an orange. They’ll telepathically send a myriad of questions like: How do you eat it? Do you eat it in private? Do you peel it first? & Do you eat all of it? During this exchange there’s no physical orange present. They had an abductee try to teach the Hubrids how to dance and they didn’t understand they needed music. Their solution was to get musical instruments, but they didn’t know how to play them. Nonconformity is nearly impossible in their society. The Hubrids can be very pale as if not being exposed to sunlight. They don’t want to draw attention to themselves while in our society and their goal is undetected assimilation. Hubrids & hybrids have different sleep patterns than humans. They want to know every solution to every potential problem. A Personal Project Hybrid is a PPH. The advanced stage hybrids (the older ones) will shop late at night to minimize human contact. A female abductee went out to pick up a pizza and was an hour late returning home and her family didn’t question it upon her return. Dealing with untrained hybrids is like dealing with five year olds. The concept of choice is foreign to them. They lack empathy. A Hubrid had a conversation with a stranger who told him to lighten up. He thought that meant he needed to buy clothes with lighter colors. Most abductees are unaware of their double life. Male & female Hubrids don’t mate with each other. Their possible goal is planetary acquisition.

Somebody else above requested more information on the topic,

myself I found this article mentioning the “orange incident” quite amusing but not funny.
    I’ve read to Dr Jacobs since long ago, once even thought of approaching him but I’m glad I didn’t. Great researcher with too many “good guesses” equaling erroneous conclusions about ET presence.

The absurdity of “how to eat an orange” reminded me of some events of my childhood.
    Despite being fast learner otherwise there were things that took me years and years to “understand”. Some motor un-skills of mine that left me behind the human collective( but I think I learned them eventually, mostly when I was 20+)

For example, the activity of “running” instead of walking and having to run in gym class, proved to be a nightmare for me, even resulted in pancreatic inflammation when I was 9. Or throwing balls and other items.

Of course I was running around with kids till about the age of 5. I am very fond of walking though and can walk long distances without fatigue.
    But “running” made me very uncomfortable as something improper to do
    One day my gym teacher called my poor mum in threatening her to give me mark off at the end of school year( it mattered that time since I had all the best marks in other subjects otherwise) if she does not teach me to run and throw various suggested types of balls they used in gym class that time.
    Mum and I felt both quite embarrassed, laughed at it at home but had to do “training sessions”. It felt awful and it did not really help at that point.

I felt like coconut ever since.

I had also hard times with needle work -our dog would do it better- while my own mum had all the skills in the world in that area and was a perfectionist.
    She would handsaw some unique cloths and patches for me and my dolls in no time. I was not forced to it fortunately and learned to be patient with fixing things later, on my own. If someone is watching I simply “can not do that”.

My cooking skills too were miserable in that age not because it had to be but I disliked everything about cooking. Having to cook anything else than tea or coffee was a “punishment”. I liked to help mum in kitchen but that was all about.

Our neighbors kids could cook a dinner in the same age.

When left home on my own I liked to taste everything “as it were”. Took spice boxes out and “tasted” each of them. I think I called that activity “tasting” actually. I “tasted” salt from the salt dose on table and Ajino-moto( the unhealthy MSG) as kind of food.

More than often I was called out for secretly opening pickle and jam jars and not eating them but tasting. Bad kid eh

God protected me from typewriting class later in my studies. I used to hand write and trained myself in all sorts of calligraphy and drew mini sketches around my notebooks all the time but typewriting was hard like hell for my fingers.

There were many other things I found too strange or refused to do for some reason.

Had instinctive fear of humans from certain age, unexplainable to myself or anyone. I did not try to show it or explain it but was mostly drawn to my inner world so when I was left alone it satisfied me completely.

The most hated activity for me was having to perform or being watched.

It does not mean I could not do, ocassionally with level of success but felt very shy and embarrassed afterwords.

Couple corrections to Dr Jacobs conclusions there:

Greys do breathe through very small nostrils and require less oxygen than humans which does not mean they “don’t breathe”.

They do not “lack empathy”. They do not express emotion frequently does not mean they don’t have high EQ. Expressing an emotion in their world compares almost to throwing a fit among humans.
    Learning about differences is a long, long way to go.

The objective is not to “assimilate” humans and occupy the planet, total misconception and paranoid idea of certain humans.
    They are too few to do that !

They love this planet and its nature for being so diverse and splendid and would love to live here “incognito”, that’s true I guess.
    One good reason for it is that accepting human society and laws as some kind of universal “status quod” is impossible neither they could ever establish themselves here as legal or dominant entities.
    They have a sense of self respect that’s far better than that of humans but are not “dominant” in nature, they are curious explorers though,
    trying how far could they make it to be “like humans” without giving themselves out and in.

From my experience and so far it almost always ends in debacle or some embarrassing accident 🤭

It’s true the whole “program” of theirs and children they’ve created here(us) is mostly , a failure.
    It has bright points and benevolent intents but for any tiny mistake it turns to fiasco.

More so for being judged and seen as enemies, potential criminals and unruly characters no matter how good you really are and want to help others and contribute to human society.

So me too and after all these years of research to the paradigm I learned to think of the ET-human project as failure and low of myself - for the better part of it
    and know now( confirmed by others walking in similar shoes) feel just about the same even if there are still some “young enthusiasts” and “old diehards” pushing through heedlessly, of their own conviction.

We all could have been most helpful in various scientific fields but were mostly deflected for being different and/or disrespecting some rules and authorities.

So I actually wish more than often that all about it will be called off before we all will perish here in an indecent manner.

From my more humble self

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 22nd April 2020 at 11:11.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th August 2021), Inversion (25th April 2020), naochan (22nd April 2020), pabranno (27th November 2021), Reinhard (30th December 2023), s7e6e (17th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,393 times in 1,630 posts

From post #83: "They love this planet and its nature for being so diverse and splendid and would love to live here “incognito”, that’s true I guess."

It appears there are different factions of Grays. In Jim Spark's book "The Keepers" he recounts them performing mass abductions to show humans images/videos of the degradation of the planet. At least that group has the aim of preserving the ecosystem.
    Last edited by Inversion; 25th April 2020 at 02:29.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2020), pabranno (27th November 2021), Peter UK (25th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Greys Have Been Framed is the title of a book I have not read. I like the title though, simply because I think it states a fact. I also think there is a lot of disinfo about the greys to sway public perception.

So I'll relate what little I know from hanging around with some yellow greys. Perhaps people can join the dots. I am tired of being "good", keeping things to myself and just dropping breadcrumbs occasionally.

So . . .

Why would greys abduct people?

Why the apparent increase in abductions and activity since the 1940's?

Why does it seem to be mainly an American phenomenon?

Well, let's say that the Americans got hold of a flying saucer back around say 1943 off say the east coast of the USA. Let's say there were three greys with one survivor.

How would a wartime government deal with the idea of dealing with a newly perceived threat who is thousands of years ahead in technology?

The Manhattan Project built the atomic bomb, and secrecy was absolute.

Now let's say there was a parallel project, a biological project. Also shrouded in absolute secrecy.

Now I wonder what military/government scientists would do with biological material?

It would make a certain sense to go down the biological warfare route. Perhaps make a disease that would kill the new threat. Afterall the biological material is there, and humanity can't beat technology light years ahead.

If you want to obtain someone else's secrets, their technology for instance, how do you sit at a negotiation table without anything to offer?

Why with leaverage of course.

If one could use the threat of infecting planet earth with a plague like an influenza that keeps mutating, reinfecting and makes humanity untouchable, now that would be leaverage.

Now if our visitors are from another planet, they should just go home right?

Humanity wants to go to the stars . . . .

But what if the visitors lived on earth?

There would be nowhere to run from a plague. All would die leaving behind the technology for the taking.

Admiral Bird visited Antarctica, what happened there?

Operation Paperclip, what happened there?

So where would you hide a flying saucer?

Area 51?

What about Hanford in a radioactive dump?

The grey's flying saucers have a very intelligent AI. I bet that AI would have sent scientists insane and other things (grim smile). I'll wager the only choice was to bury the saucer somewhere away from everyone. It would have been really dumb to use saucer metal in any back engineered technology, the AI would be there. But scientists aren't the smartest people when it comes to discovery and new knowledge. Turning around and walking away from treasure is not a common trait.

Just my opinion, but I think the grey's are not the aggressors here.

As for abductions, when you have an enemy who is building a biological weapons, well, you would want to keep abreast of the situation.

I think there is more to the biological angle then simple genocide. Biological engineering is there too. The making of the occult-spiritual superman to operate and understand grey technology would be required too.

Being able to see past the whiz bang technology and see the greys as simply people helps a lot in understanding.
    Last edited by wttah; 25th April 2020 at 07:11. Reason: clarity and added last paragraph.
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Agape (26th April 2020), Bill Ryan (25th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th August 2021), Hym (19th August 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), Peter UK (25th April 2020), Reinhard (30th December 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by wttah (here)
    The Greys Have Been Framed is the title of a book I have not read. I like the title though, simply because I think it states a fact. I also think there is a lot of disinfo about the greys to sway public perception.
    • Jack Brewer - The Greys Have Been Framed - Exploitation in the UFO Community.pdf
      https://we.tl/t-bHkaZR7FGl (download available till 2 May)

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (26th April 2020), aoibhghaire (25th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (25th April 2020), Inversion (26th April 2020), kittywizard (25th April 2020), kudzy (25th April 2020), pabranno (27th November 2021), Peter UK (25th April 2020), wttah (25th April 2020), Yoda (25th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thankyou, DL'ed and I'll have a browse through over the weekend.

Thanks again.
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2020), Hym (19th August 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), Peter UK (25th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'll add a couple of points that tie in with the interview. Jacobs describes some grey anatomy such as mouth and other facial features, and it does not make sense to him.

(Note that I can only talk of the few yellow greys that I have met, anatomy may differ.)

The yellows have a mouth and round tongue, they have a throat and stomach. The intestine and bowel is absent. The tongue is not designed to make sounds. It is designed to taste, to analyse.

The sense of taste is very good. So much so that they can analyse a person with a lick of the tongue. The stomach can break down organic substances and rebuild new organic substances. That is to say they can disassemble and reassemble proteins, amino acids and reassemble those building blocks of life into new living designer substances. They are very good at life engineering. One will find their olfactory lobe in their brain is gigantic by human standards.

The manufacture of proteins needs raw material. For instance; mineral sulphur is very different from living sulphur that has been within the plant and animal. Human sulphur is different again. The effect of consciousness upon mineral sulphur is to change the sulphur. The light of sulphur becomes complex as it goes up through the food chain.

It is not hard to supply organic human sulphur as a raw material by simply eating a lot of organic cabbage to build up an excess of sulphur that is excreted through the skin. One can then bathe in the Japanese fashion of scrubbing the body and then soaking. Adding the rind of grapefruit to the bathwater aids the process. The excess sulphur is left behind in the water. Raw naterials with a much higher level of conscious complexity than ordinary minerals.

This description might help understanding where the question of telepathy comes into play rather than spoken words.

The yellows lack the reproductive organs of humans too. They are like four foot tall flat chested Barbie dolls.

This brings up the question of reproduction. From what I gather the yellow greys are created Beings. "Bio-robots" or "cyborgs" is condescending to put it bluntly. They are far more than that when you get to know them.

I always had great difficulty working out the grey's origin, That is untill I took an interest in a website called suspicious0bservers.org/. The guys over at suspicious observers demonstrate a global catastrophe cycle of 12,000 years. So, with a timeline, it is easier to poke about and learn about the people of the time and what their science was about. So a rough estimate is the grey's are about eighteen thousand years old as a race and probably a product of the science of the time.

"The Atlantis epoch" is as good a name as any.

If one goes back to the preceding epoch you find the science of the time used a different bio-engineering model, a slice dice and splice approach to building organic machines.

"The Lemurian epoch" is as good a name as any.

From what I have seen of the bio-engineered Beings of the time, they are no more "reptiles" than armadillos are, a superficial appearance and essentially mammalian. I just call them "Tama" meaning little cuties who like to battle.

Anyway, I'll waffle on all night if I don't stop here.

Jacob's conclusion in the interview of the ET agenda is that the earth is going to be ET property in the near future. Personally I doubt it simply because I have not seen any support for the idea in the so-called "alienz".

Even the disappointingly flat chested tall blond Nordic girls don't seem to have the invasion mentality. They just seem to be overly self defesive.

Anyway, hope some find this interesting. And feel free to ask questions, though the replies may be disappointingly mundane. I only know what I know.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th August 2021), Hym (19th August 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), Savannah (25th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Interesting thank you. How have you come to theses conclusions, observations? Are you using remote viewing, going out of body or do have claircognizance?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Hym (19th August 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), wttah (26th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Interesting thank you. How have you come to theses conclusions, observations? Are you using remote viewing, going out of body or do have claircognizance?
    How do I know?

I am not sure really, so just a knack?

Sometimes it is more like what the Rosicrucians might call projection. Like if I wanted to snoop about in an ancient temple or I am given a tour of a place.

Sometimes it is looking through the eyes of someone else.

Sometimes it is seeing the memories of someone else.

I'm not a book reader nor knowledgeable outside my own experience so I have to rely on my own experiences. So I relate those.

Some back ground might help understanding.

When one of the yellow greys and I were getting to know each other, she admitted that she was there when I originally met them. She offered to show me her memory of what they did to me some fifty five years ago. I declined. By that time I had given her the name Wednesday Addams. The name suits her. In the 1960s TV show The Addams Family Wednesday was the young daughter who liked to play with dolls in a rather macabre manner. She had a beheaded Marie Antoinette doll. The little yellow openly admitted she wanted to make me her "doll".

As a part of getting past my defences they installed the memories of a long deceased human girl of about nine years of age in her. A good tactic on their part. It put me in the position of not being able to harm her.

So we play house as our relationship. Wednesday plays the coy little grand daughter and I play the doting grandfather.

That gives an idea of our relationship.

Wednesday took me of a tour of her "home"(?) including where they take people. That was perhaps "accompanied projection". She also offered to share her memories of what they did. By this time I had a good relationship with her and didn't want to possibly wreak that relationship with knowledge of the past.

I have had a lot of practice over many years to the point of sharing senses with others (non physical(?)) is not difficult. One can share the taste of a roast chicken dinner if one wants to.

The only thing I will say on sharing senses is one has to have a very strong sense of self. A very strong sense of "me" and "you", one can't afford to mix those two up.

Wednesday's first words to me were "We are all one".

My reply was; "I don't think so!" and went into my house and watched TV.

They went away and did some homework before coming back.

Just a knack really.
    Last edited by wttah; 26th April 2020 at 02:05. Reason: clarity

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th August 2021), Hym (19th August 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), Savannah (20th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by wttah (here)
    • Jack Brewer - The Greys Have Been Framed - Exploitation in the UFO Community.pdf
      https://we.tl/t-bHkaZR7FGl (download available till 2 May)
    So Jacob's draws his conclusion of "invasion" from regressive hypnosis and Jack Brewer demonstrates a lot of problems with the process, including nefarious activities by alphabet agencies.

Only in America.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Hym (19th August 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I believe this new interview by Mike Adams of Bill Birnes, a veteran ufologist who really does know a thing or two, belongs on this thread. (But caveat: I've not listened to it yet, and it's possible it may be better elsewhere.)

The video title: Aliens walk among us, and they are running all the institutions of power across Earth. (I'd not disagree, btw.)

https://www.brighteon.com/c4b9a384-e...1-34ad4444face

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/c4b9a384-e56c-4818-a791-34ad4444face

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (18th August 2021), Cognitive Dissident (19th August 2021), Franny (18th August 2021), Harmony (14th November 2021), Hym (18th August 2021), Inversion (20th August 2021), mab777 (20th August 2021), Mike (18th August 2021), muxfolder (19th August 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), Peace in Oz (19th August 2021), Savannah (20th August 2021), Tommy Roxx (18th August 2021), Yoda (19th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I believe this new interview by Mike Adams of Bill Birnes, a veteran ufologist who really does know a thing or two, belongs on this thread. (But caveat: I've not listened to it yet, and it's possible it may be better elsewhere.)

The video title: Aliens walk among us, and they are running all the institutions of power across Earth. (I'd not disagree, btw.)

https://www.brighteon.com/c4b9a384-e...1-34ad4444face

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/c4b9a384-e56c-4818-a791-34ad4444face
    ~~~

Okay, a follow-up. (Having watched the video!) Bill Birnes is an entertaining as ever. He's a great storyteller, he's been around forever, and he knows a lot of people and a lot of stuff.

I certainly don't think SARS-CoV-2 came from outer space. It's clearly been human-engineered from existing viruses.

But that certainly doesn't preclude some kind of ET influence to manipulate humans into culling their own herd themselves. It's an off-the-wall hypothesis, but it may not be impossible.

It might very well be that someone or something out there has made the decision, using the strings they can pull among humans (or beings that look like humans), to take executive action because humans are trashing the planet through (a) their sheer numbers and (b) their combined unawareness, greed, selfishness and irresponsibility.

And it might not even be our planet to trash. I've posted this before, but this scene from the 2008 remake of When The Earth Stood Still really might say it all.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (14th November 2021), Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), boja (14th November 2021), Chip (13th November 2021), Did You See Them (19th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th August 2021), Harmony (14th November 2021), Hym (19th August 2021), Inversion (13th November 2021), mab777 (20th August 2021), Mike (19th August 2021), muxfolder (19th August 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), Sérénité (23rd November 2021), Yoda (19th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

More from Richard Dolan, in which David Jacobs' conclusions are very well-expressed. This is all in the context of a presentation of four very different schools of thought regarding alien abductions.

Start in at 26:18 to hear a good 10-minute summary of Jacobs' strong beliefs about a clandestine alien takeover of the planet, all based on his meticulous work over many years.

Notably, Richard stops short of venturing any opinion, that he may well secretly hold, that what's referred to by many abductees as The Great Change may already be well under way. (Look at current world events for potential clues!)

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (14th November 2021), Alan (13th November 2021), Alecs (15th November 2021), Alx (23rd November 2021), Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), aoibhghaire (14th November 2021), boja (13th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (13th November 2021), Chip (13th November 2021), Dubsy (14th November 2021), gord (14th November 2021), Harmony (14th November 2021), Inversion (13th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th November 2021), Mike (13th November 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), RunningDeer (13th November 2021), wondering (13th November 2021), Yoda (13th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

I care about whole another angle of perspective .

People have survived on this planet for millions of years for being tough, tough enough to stand the powers of nature , we find their bone relics - everything softer has usually dissolved to nature long ago.
    Even from descendants of these very strong and tough people some make it forwards, others fail under the nature’s powerful twists and spears.
    Or make it a life of sacrifice, in its best.

So one way or another, so to withstand changes and challenges on this planet future humans will have to cultivate better health and more physical prowess together with “free think” and cherish the idea of mental and physical freedom suppose they want to survive here.

Everything more subtle or anomalous with low adaptation quotient leaves or perishes much much faster. It may seem to make big impact but at the end of the day it’s only the information - or memory of - that we can preserve that may be important to us.
    Not the biological tissue or whether we loved them and how oddly they behaved at dinner parties.

Of the past, think historical temples of Egypt, India, China, Mexico and so forth and while some of them seem to portray “flying vessels”, “cities in the Sky” and beings with non-human features but that’s about what we have.
    Erik Von Daniken asked that question long ago “and where are they now?@

So where am I going with this is in brief, whoever is, are subtle beings here trapped in these bodies and difficult conditions on Earth,
    everyone eventually get out or perish.
    This planet has a notoriety for accidents, damages to your good health but worse damages people’s characters. So far humans are not some kind of universal model for righteousness or spirituality yet they care to judge the universe so harshly based on the idea that they are the only valid prototype of intelligence in the cosmos.

It won’t be this messy argument that survives, it won’t be us .

These punches and extraterrestrial exorcism and cultural exodus as is happening , right now on the panels and in the refugee camps all around the world, can not survive long. It’s painful to see and almost endless.
    Any ET wanting to settle more people down here would be dumb.

I’m not aware of any such with exception of few redundant ET families basically waiting for pick up while trying to perform the best of the rest of their human mission, some grinding the very teeth they are bound to loose.

Please be self conscious and self helpful and also self-assured. Any ET intelligence remaining on this Planet will eventually detach itself and join its mother ships.

Human beings have lived here for millions of years as far as we know of. You may think they are somehow very different from their predecessors but the difference may be really just in the looks.

With my ❤️ in hands I pray for all to have peaceful lives
    free of intrusions, enemies and hurts.
    I pray that today’s humans have all the information they need
    and are more than capable of sorting their problems together

I pray for those who are on their Way out
    and children who will carry on to human future

🙏

Humans are lovely and they are loved

So is most of us, just somewhere else . Life is so much bigger than all of our complicated transnational highways and transhuman arguments, so much bigger than the “simple minds” of skeptics.

[it would blow your mind off 😄]

All the best 🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 14th November 2021 at 05:31.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), boja (14th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), Harmony (14th November 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), Yoda (30th December 2023)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    With my ❤️ in hands I pray for all to have peaceful lives
    free of intrusions, enemies and hurts.
    I pray that today’s humans have all the information they need
    and are more than capable of sorting their problems together

I pray for those who are on their Way out
    and children who will carry on to human future

🙏

Humans are lovely and they are loved
    What a great and kind prayer.
    Love to all and every one.
    The tide is turning.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (15th November 2021), Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), Harmony (14th November 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), Yoda (30th December 2023)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

I think it’s only logical that at some point those ET missions who have been around for quite some time recently - may be 60 or 100 years - will have their “samples taken”, experiments coming to closure and call it a day.
    By now they’ve figured out how uncomfortable their - even remote- presence feels to the modern human being who requires detailed explanation of everything but knowing that due to the vast amount of differences between either parties there is no sufficient amount of “explanations and excuses” to offer.
    They may have thought of their intervention as helpful and benevolent but till now, I’m quite sure they’ve realised we are in silent disagreement about the whole thing.

Most of technical and other information that could be shared was shared. Humanly speaking we now suffer from “information overload” on many levels.
    We know how to tackle environmental and climatic changes ( if we wanted to), technologies to take humans to Stars one day, we are evolving medicines, vaccines, anti-cancer therapies and so forth on the roll, computers, internet coverage.

Proponents of science, even religions perhaps are so proud of those achievments thinking we are about ready “to shake hands”.

But anyone serious about this field of research who had been here “for a while”, at least couple of decades will probably remember why did we try to contact ET the first place.
    It wasn’t because we would be childishly curious and naive as some of todays “ET philosophers” claim and warn about, it was a call for help we made long ago , our awareness of difficult to solve problems we were standing against that made full reason and gave consent to the contact.

They did not find this planet without the calls has been made.

There are so many problems this current mankind has to solve now that are sortable problems ; see who is now interested in ETs the most ?
    Giant tech and space companies of course, people with lots of money ( the 1% of humanity who “own” everything), even Hollywood stars.
    Those who think they’re on the intelligence tops.

What sense or difference does it all make to normal human being who have to work hard to earn their daily bread. Very little actually, if you see any of “those people”.

“Conspiracy theorists” obsessed with the idea that ET supports governments against other governments and conspire in makings of Star Wars are flooding the cinema,
    mostly those who did not have any contact with any ET but watched a lots of TV and keep imagining that things are detectable, decipherable or already deciphered.

People of that caliber flocked mental institutions at all times but political overthink became validated by social media nowadays, more or less ,
    how many of “yours” believe that every member of this forum is sitting at some “special place” on Earth and get command from some authority what to do ?
    It’s not even funny I suggest. That part of human paranoia now widespread is potentially more dangerous to “yours” lives than ET contact.
    Fuels more war, racism and hatred.

So I firmly believe we are on the brink of withdrawal , actually rather than more or further contact to be made.

I’d love the moment when it happens to be self explanatory ( of sorts) and spectacular and for everyone to see.

Personally also, I can not imagine ( not to say take ) more hurts to our shared intelligence, integrity and so forth than has happened already.

The “path of ET contact” is beset with corpses quite like the path to the top of Mt Everest.

The above clip from the movie Knowing (2008) is one example how it could happen ( minus the “end of world” scenario).

I don’t know when does it possibly happen thus so kindly, consider the above a simulated scenario but from my deeper awareness,
    I repeat, every experiment and intervention have to be concluded,
    everything is temporary.

It’s not worth “another trial” in my opinion as we would predictably end up in pickle.
    Millions of people would turn more crazy than they are,
    thousands of human scientists would lose the nerve,
    forgetting every bit about their domestic bliss and children’s carrier.

Thinking that Life is more important
    for both parties

🌎
    Last edited by Agape; 15th November 2021 at 09:21.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Harmony (15th November 2021), Inversion (15th January 2024), pabranno (27th November 2021), Yoda (30th December 2023)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member Natura Naturans's Avatar
    Thanks

I have read as much UFO and abduction literature as I could find. It is obvious that aliens are various and have various agendas. But you have to look at the world today with the vax genocide, fluoride placed in water despite a MOUNTAIN of studies that show it is harmful, plunging sperm counts and birthrate collapsing around the world, authoritarianism eclipsing human rights in the so called "free" world, and that makes David Jacobs claim look more likely. We have a first hand account of the plan in Joseph Spencer's short video. Much of what he predicted is already come true. Watch it and see if it doesn't ring an alarm bell:

https://humansarefree.com/2021/11/me...en-agenda.html

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QTai5bQlu5t2/
    Last edited by Harmony; 23rd November 2021 at 03:15. Reason: embedding video
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2021), DeeMetrios (23rd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Inversion (15th January 2024), Krist (30th December 2023), pabranno (27th November 2021), Peace in Oz (27th November 2021), Sadieblue (27th November 2021), Sérénité (23rd November 2021), Yoda (30th December 2023)

37. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,459 times in 4,332 posts

... on the woo side of the Woo:

Following are excerpts form Laura Knight-Jadczyk's sessions with the "Cs"
    Nazis Trial Runs

Session 2 November 1994
    Q: (L) Now you say there are 36 million Nephilim heading this way, are they 4th density beings?

A: No. They live in 4 d but are 3 d. They are as physical as you. Behave like gestapo. Gestapo was inspired by Nephilim through Lizard beings' influence over Hitler. It was a practice run.

Q: (L) Are any of the Nephilim going to be friendly toward us?

A: No.

Q: (L) Now, you said that the Nephilim were seeded on a planet called D'Ankhiar as were human beings. When you said we were seeded there, what did you mean.

A: Was proper environment for molecularization.

Q: (L) Are you saying that the physical bodies on planet earth, the various types of mankind such as Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, Australopithicus etc., were generated on that other planet and then brought here?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we do. Is this correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?

A: Correct. But wrong approach.

Q: (L) What is the right approach?

A: Knowledge protects.

[…]

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also?

A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.

October 5 1996
    A: Now, some history... as you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestapo... the SS, which was an experiment influenced by Antareans who were practicing for the eventual reintroduction of the nephilim on to 3rd and or 4th density earth. And the contact with the “Antareans” was initiated by the Thule Society, which groomed its dupe subject, Adolph Hitler to be the all-time mind programmed figurehead.

Session 22 July 2000
    A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?

A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.

Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?

A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

Did you get that last bit? That means that super-duper NASTY 4D STS types are planning, and have already, just "moved into" certain humans who have achieved the correct FRV. And we suspect that some of these are doing "workings," calling on the aethyrs to open the gates of Hell. In fact, we suspect that we have directly interacted with a couple of them, if not more. They certainly bring new levels of meaning to the term "lowlife."
    [..]

25 July 98
    Q: (L) I read the new book by Dr. David Jacobs, professor of History at Temple University, concerning his extensive research into the alien abduction phenomenon. [Dr. Jacobs wrote his Ph.D. thesis on the history of the UFOs.] Dr. Jacobs says that now, after all of these years of somewhat rigorous research, that he KNOWS what the aliens are here for and he is afraid. David Jacobs says that producing offspring is the primary objective behind the abduction phenomenon. Is this, in fact, the case?

A: Part, but not "the whole thing."

Q: (L) Is there another dominant reason?

A: Replacement.

Q: (L) Replacement of what?

A: You.

Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?

A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?

(Joe) Pierre asked about the trial run and who will be the Nazis and who will be the Jews this time. They said that should be obvious by now, and the objective was to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool. Does that have anything to do with the radical leftist ideology that's taking over in the Western world?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) The true Semites, do they have the extra moral taste buds?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) I knew it!

(Joe) Are they really suggesting that this whole radical leftist ideology is going to go to an extreme in Western society?

A: Like the Nazis, they will try.
    [Jonathan Haidt “moral tastebuds.” - Moral Foundations Theory]

Session 18 September 2021
    (Pierre) Remember the session where the C's said they're preparing to control you in 4th density?

(L) That's their goal.

(Joe) They also said that Hitler's goal of creating a Master Race was just a trial run...

(L) Oh Jesus... I never thought about that.

(Joe) He didn't have vaccines mind you, but... If you want to create a new race or to change people by the billions, you have to inject them with DNA. They're basically being injected with DNA.

(Pierre) But is it working exactly according to their plan?

(Joe) Well, they said already about mutations and stuff.

(Pierre) I would like to know why the 3rd dose, 4th dose, 5th dose... Is it only to...

(Joe) That's to cover up the fact that it's not working.

A: They keep hitting snags. It's not nice to try to control Mother Nature.

Q: (L) So Mother Nature... Nature is getting in the way.
    ---------------------------------------------

... why else would they want to inoculate the entire planet with an mRNA bio-weapon... which turns friends into nasties at the drop of a plunger?

---------------------------------------------

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 27th November 2021 at 11:53.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

amor (12th January 2022), Bill Ryan (26th November 2021), Harmony (26th November 2021), Krist (30th December 2023), pabranno (27th November 2021), Peace in Oz (27th November 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2022), Sadieblue (27th November 2021), Yoda (30th December 2023)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Did You See Them (30th December 2023), Harmony (30th December 2023), Inversion (15th January 2024), Krist (30th December 2023), mountain_jim (16th January 2024), Yoda (30th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast