+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: Potentially less redacted ‘Adam and Eve Story’

If you go to the link I provided in post 1, you can download the less redacted and the full version of the postlude. You can’t view it well with the link. Absolutely requires a download. FYI

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Akasha (24th April 2019), Bill Ryan (15th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    If you go to the link I provided in post 1, you can download the less redacted and the full version of the postlude. You can’t view it well with the link. Absolutely requires a download. FYI
    My Bad! I thought the postlude was different material (I only skimmed through the full book you posted at the start of the thread). I will now do what I should have done from the start, which is read the full book.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

AriG (25th April 2019), Bill Ryan (15th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    My Bad! I thought the postlude was different material (I only skimmed through the full book you posted at the start of the thread). I will now do what I should have done from the start, which is read the full book.
    It's deceptive and perhaps intentionally so. The CIA releases their sanitized version and suddenly, this version becomes available. It would appear that the pamphlets were written when Mr. Thomas was actively employed by the CIA, and then the full version was released later.

I still have not had a single moment to start reading in detail. Have just speed read a bit. If there is an actual pole shift versus a magnetic shift, regardless of where you are, if you survive, there will be nothing left with which to work. Imagine 1000 mile per hour winds. Think about what a Cat 5 tornado does, then multiply that by 5ish. There will be no trees, no topsoil, no animals, disiplaced water, new volcanoes, etc., etc.

If this is a true possibility? The best thing to do when it starts is to get really high, literally and figuratively, and watch the show! You'll want to go quickly. There's no way to recover from that.
    Last edited by AriG; 25th April 2019 at 04:41.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Intranuclear (25th April 2019), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), kfm27917 (17th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

The magnetic pole shifting may be incidental, meaning that a true polar shift may be in effect due to climate change and specifically the melting of Greenland icecaps (specifically not the Antarctic icecaps) according to NASA (the hated company).
    So basically if the true pole shifts I would imagine that so will the magnetic pole since the molten ball rotating at the core spins at a different rate.

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2805/s...in-axis-drift/
    Using observational and model-based data spanning the entire 20th century, NASA scientists have for the first time identified three broadly-categorized processes responsible for this drift -- contemporary mass loss primarily in Greenland, glacial rebound, and mantle convection.
    While ice melt is occurring in other places (like Antarctica), Greenland's location makes it a more significant contributor to polar motion.
    "There is a geometrical effect that if you have a mass that is 45 degrees from the North Pole -- which Greenland is -- or from the South Pole (like Patagonian glaciers), it will have a bigger impact on shifting Earth's spin axis than a mass that is right near the Pole," said coauthor Eric Ivins, also of JPL.

With these three broad contributors identified, scientists can distinguish mass changes and polar motion caused by long-term Earth processes over which we have little control from those caused by climate change. They now know that if Greenland's ice loss accelerates, polar motion likely will, too.
    True polar shift has happened in the past, but millions of years ago.
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-.../#.XMI75uhKhhE

Equatorial Shift
    The first evidence Woodworth and Gordon found for a shifting spin axis was that a past shift of the equator can be seen in the geologic record.

We can always tell where the equator has been thanks to something called Coriolis forces. These occur due to the spinning of the Earth, which creates winds that push ocean waters to the north in the Northern Hemisphere, and to the south in the Southern hemisphere. This leads a deficit of surface water along the equator in the ocean. The ocean sorts itself out by sucking up more water from deeper down. This brings up extra nutrients to the surface, which means more plankton and other critters can live in those waters. When these organisms die, their bodies are deposited as sediments on the sea floor – all along the equator.

These extra sediment deposits are a tell-tale sign of where the equator has been. Since we know the Pacific Plate has been steadily moving to the north, you have to look further and further north to find older and older equator-sediment deposits.
    Magnetic pole shifting has happened many times in the past on the average of about 1 in every 200,000 to 300,000 years although the last one was 780,000 years ago.

See full article at: https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fe...eReversal.html

Evidently a magnetic reversal has little to no effect on the sedimentary record. At least that is what has been studied and publicly revealed.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

AriG (26th April 2019), Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), DNA (15th January 2023), Ewan (15th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), kfm27917 (17th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Intranuclear, this post warrants much study. Lots to investigate- thank you! But on a side note re: Greeneland - it is very interesting that whenever there is some purported International event, that transcontinental flights always reroute via Greeneland. Probably completely off topic but got my attention!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), DNA (15th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), kfm27917 (17th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Default Re: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

New video on the topic:

When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alan (22nd January 2023), Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Bluegreen (29th January 2023), DNA (15th January 2023), Ewan (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), Miller (5th June 2023), onawah (15th January 2023), Ratszinger (22nd January 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

Default Re: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

I’ve followed Ben Davidson for years, and this Earth crust-displacement theory is his one big prediction which I disagree with.

Near the start of this thread, the energy argument was made, which I think is valid and sufficient. Add to that, the thickness of Earth’s crust varies greatly — in mountainous areas the bottom pokes down deeper so as to balance the static (floatation) forces against the denser Mantle.

Even if the crust somehow got detached (decoupled?) from the mantle, moving it would involve those lower areas plowing through huge cross-sections of mantle, not just sliding it neatly over top. I know that the mantle is more plastic/malleable than the crust, but not that much.

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    New video on the topic:

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), DeDukshyn (15th January 2023), DNA (15th January 2023), Ewan (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Hym (15th January 2023), Miller (15th February 2023), Ratszinger (22nd January 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

I love me some AJ and Hecklefish.

After watching this end of the world Adam and Eve rehash I ended up watching this the next day.

Whitley Strieber talks about his book with Art Bell called the coming storm.
    It was the basis for that movie "the day after". Or something like that.
    Whitley talks about a visit in his hotel room from an old man with seemingly other worldly knowledge.
    It is said that we are lost.
    Doomed if you will.
    Because of the holocaust.
    Because a child was not born due to his parents being killed.
    This child was to discover anti-gravity and free mankind from earth but now it seems we are all to perish in the coming storm outlined by Striebers book and the Adam and eve book story.
    Without the antigravity to float an ark into space and then come back down to reticulated earth,,,, all is lost.

Well that sucks socks!!!

Last edited by DNA; 15th January 2023 at 08:11.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alan (22nd January 2023), Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), DeDukshyn (15th January 2023), Ewan (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), Miller (5th June 2023), Ratszinger (22nd January 2023)

17. Link to Post #89
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I love me some AJ and Hecklefish.

After watching this end of the world Adam and Eve rehash I ended up watching this the next day.

Whitley Strieber talks about his book with Art Bell called the coming storm.
    It was the basis for that movie "the day after". Or something like that.
    Whitley talks about a visit in his hotel room from an old man with seemingly other worldly knowledge.
    It is said that we are lost.
    Doomed if you will.
    Because of the holocaust.
    Because a child was not born due to his parents being killed.
    This child was to discover anti-gravity and free mankind from earth but now it seems we are all to perish in the coming storm outlined by Striebers book and the Adam and eve book story.
    Without the antigravity to float an ark into space and then come back down to reticulated earth,,,, all is lost.

Well that sucks socks!!!
    I was more bothered by the ghost or whatever, trying to stay hidden right behind Mr. Strieber’s head. ~8O

He spoke more about himself than about what the prophetic oldster intruder said. Seemed like he was concerned that anyone would believe this story. Is he on the PA list of discredited messagers/messengers?

Interesting that the number of love is 5. And here I thought it was 6. ~8D

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Does this Naga/ancient Mayan glyph language really exist? The only other real reference to it I can find online is in James Churchward's writings on the lost continent of Mu. If it does exist, where and how did Chan Thomas gain access to these tablets that the Hebrew book of genesis was supposedly (mis)translated from? The casual way he talks about referencing them you'd think it was something that every scholar had access to.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthlust For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2023), Harmony (22nd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (22nd January 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Truthlust (here)
    Does this Naga/ancient Mayan glyph language really exist?
    I do think it does... see the many images of artifacts, all featuring undeciphered script, showcased in this extremely interesting thread:

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (22nd January 2023), Inversion (22nd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (22nd January 2023), Miller (5th June 2023), Tintin (22nd January 2023), Truthlust (26th January 2023), Yoda (22nd January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5