+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: WARNING! AI Is Not What People Think It Is!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Default WARNING! AI Is Not What People Think It Is!

Ariel and I just posted a new article, which some of you might find interesting. We just got it deleted from facebook. I'll copy and paste it here:

----------------------------

WARNING! AI Is Not What People Think It Is!
    by Wes Penre, Dec. 17, 2018

When most people think about Artificial Intelligence, they think about talking and interacting robots, intelligent companions, self-driving vehicles, sex dolls, garage ports that open when using your voice, Alexa, and all other kind of devices and artificially intelligent human-like beings that can interact with us on a daily basis. They believe that all these things will enhance their lives and make it more fun and interesting. Those who are a little bit more in-the-know are aware of that scientists are now working on making humanity immortal through artificial bodies, as well. There is a huge enthusiastic movement of people who can’t wait until all this Is a reality. However, the truth about AI is so much more sinister, and many people who are researching this in the alternative community often don’t have a clue, either, of what is transpiring. Hopefully, this article will make some people think deeper on the subject.

Devices as Interfaces
    In my previous research, I explained that the soul consists of trillions of small, nano-sized bioelectrical fires with which we can form a body, whether it’s an etheric body or the characteristics of a physical body. In what we perceive as our physical body, these fires can be said to reside within the trillions of cells that make up our body. Each of these fires contain the whole of the trillions of fires that makes YOU—the soul. With proper training, we can consciously send out these fires over long distances and out in the cosmos to explore. This is how remote viewing works, by the way. Star beings in the KHAA (the Greater Universe) do this all the time, but we humans do it, too, without being aware of it. A great example of how we send out our fires is when we interact with our devices, such as computers, smartphones, Alexa-type devices, and iPads, etc. When we are on the Internet, for example, we put almost all our focus on what we are watching or typing on the screen. We “disappear” into the technological device we are using. Technically, we are sending our soul energy (fire) right into the computer. This energy is then picked up by AI and gets stored in what they call a Cloud—a storage device for human consciousness. Because each fire we send into the device contains the entire you, including memories, dreams, thoughts, passions, weaknesses, strengths–in other words, our entire personality–a copy of our consciousness is being stored for later use. The more we interact on the Internet, the more we give away of ourselves and how we act and react in relation to each other; and every time we go online, we “update” the memory storage in the Cloud. Therefore, I dare say that all of us right now have a copy of ourselves stored in the Cloud. This means that even if we died today, a copy of our personality is still available to the Elite and the Alien Invader Force (AIF), who controls this Matrix (I also call them Overlords).

The devices we use are only interfaces between our consciousness and the Cloud. By using these devices, we give our consent for the Overlords to store our information. None of us can say they didn’t warn us. They repeatedly tell us, in one way or another, that there is no privacy on the Internet. Companies, who gather our personal information, ensure us that it stays private between us and the Company. It might be true that they don’t intentionally share it, but the overlooking body has access to this information, as well, and can use it. We live in a universe of freewill, and people have no idea what they are giving their consent to. Very few people listen to their warnings, and the Overlods know it. From their perspective, they have their backs covered. As if this wasn’t enough, we no longer need to be connected to any device in order to give our soul energy away to the Overlords. Wi-Fi is all around us, even though we can’t see it with our eyes, and now 5G is coming. This means that wherever you are, 5G will pick up on your soul energy, and they will hijack it. Thus, we are no longer safe, even if we throw out all our devices. What people don’t understand is that Wi-Fi and 5G areArtificial Intelligence—it’s everywhere in the airways.

Physical Implications
    As mentioned above, our souls consist of fires, residing within our cells—this is how soul and body interact through the mind. Then, when we die, the fires leave the physical body and go into the astral. The body now becomes an empty shell that will decay. However, when the Singularity is in place, this will no longer happen, and physical death will be more or less obsolete. The plan is to replace all the blood cells and all the organs in our bodies with nanobots. We could look at those as artificial cells. With this kind of technology, the new, nanobot based body will no longer decay and die. Instead, if a body part stops functioning, it is simply replaced with another nanobot based organ. Much of this is already being done.Now, let’s see what this entails. Can our fire/soul still reside within an artificial body based on nano-technology? Yes, they can, and the Elite has made sure it can. The difference is that once the soul is attached to a nanobot based body, it will be locked in, unable to escape. The soul will be forever trapped within this artificial body.To summarize it thus far, they have a copy of our soul in storage, and they have the technology to replace our biological body parts with nanobots. These new human bodies will look like they are biological, just like our current ones, but they are not. The new bodies will become immortal and our soul will be locked inside. Man and machine become one! As those who have followed my work know, the Overlords can only mimic—they have no creative abilities on their own. They take something that is already in existence and distort it. This is exactly what they are doing with our biological bodies, as well.

How Humankind is Tricked into the Trap
    With this AI Cloud being established; when we die, a copy of us is stored within the Cloud, which makes an energetic connection between the discarnate soul and the copy. This is what keeps the copy active. Because the person who just died is now in the astral and still within the Matrix, this soul has many attachments to this world—the soul copy being only one of them. The discarnate soul is willing to incarnate again and continue uploading data/soul energy to the Cloud.Closer to the Singularity, when the new nano-bodies are in place, and a person who still inhabited a biological body dies, they go to the Between Lives Area (BLA), as usual, to be reincarnated. Normally, this soul would have incarnated into a biological body, but this time, they incarnate into a nano-body. Because everything is now in place, the soul gets trapped in the new body via the nanobot system. The copy of the soul in storage will either integrate with the reincarnated soul or will stay in the Cloud as a backup copy. I am still uncertain of which option will be applied, but I would suggest the latter.

When all humans in biological bodies have died and all reincarnated souls will inhabit nanobot based bodies, there is no longer any need for a BLA—the Cloud becomes both the new BLA and the new Grid. The Cloud, held in place by a “Super-Computer,” will be the new human mass consciousness. The difference will be that those connected to the Cloud can now get access to everybody else’s knowledge and experiences, like a Super-Internet where everybody is connected to everybody else and have access to each other’s data in an instance. Not only that; everybody will be connected with everything else, such as the fridge, the car, the city they live in, and in fact, the entire planet. The entire new Earth will become a huge hive-mind. This is promoted by Silicon Valley as something very impressive and positive because humankind will increase their IQ a billion times and will be immortal—no more death! Although this might be true, they are not telling us everything. Nowhere are we told that this hive-mind can also be easily controlled by the outside force—the AIF. We might have access to all information that has ever been gathered by the human soul group, but the Overlords can also manipulate this information as they please. They no longer need to manipulate individuals, small groups, or one society at the time. All they need to do is to manipulate the information in the Cloudonce, and everybody will adapt instantly. Welcome to the Nightmare!

Two Factions of the AIF
    As my partner, Ariel Glad, and I have suggested in our YouTube video series[1], “The Orion Family Feud Part 1-3,” (Videos 99, 100, and 103) there are two main factions of the AIF. One faction is led by En.ki, whose purpose is to encourage our awakening in order for us to accept him as God of this Universe, when in fact, he hijacked humanity many thousands of years ago and placed himself here as God. The Grid that surrounds us now, containing the mass consciousness of the human soul group, can also be looked at as our artificial Oversoul. Our real Oversoul is the Queen of Orion, partly manifested in Gaia/Earth, and as the Overlords have always done, En.ki created the Grid as an artificial Oversoul for humankind. He hijacked our consciousness and has been in control of it ever since. It is Ariel’s and my impression that En.ki does not want the Singularity—it’s Marduk’s work. Marduk and his cohorts are the other faction of the AIF.Marduk wants the Singularity in order to win over humanity on his side via manipulation. Therefore, the Cloud is his invention, and he is now hoping to gather the human soul group into a new Oversoul, which he can control. This Oversoul is the Cloud.Channeled entities often talk about densities rather than dimension. We believe there is a reason for this. Densities replaces dimensions within this Matrix—another mimic. Via channeled entities, we learn that we will ascend to higher densities as we evolve. However, like everything else, even this seems to be inverted. A “higher density” indicates more solidity—not the opposite. Therefore, the “higher” we move in densities, the more solid we become. A good example of this is the RA Material. These beings are of the 6th Density, which is “higher” than our 3rd Density. Still, these beings are Artificial Intelligence and a hive-mind—they are also totally humorless and very robotic in their comments and responses. They say that one day, we will be like them. Is this what we want? No, thank-you!

So, What is the Soulution?
    When it comes to the SOULution, we have once again come full circle. In the Wes Penre Papers (WPP) and in my article, “The Death Trap and How to Avoid It,” I wrote about that the only way out of this Matrix is through the holes in the existing Grid that surrounds our planet (see The Death Trap and How to Avoid It for more information). Regardless of how far and wide I’ve been researching this, I have not found any other reasonable way to exit the Matrix.With all the information in this article taken into consideration, what will happen when we exit through the Grid? As mentioned above, the soul copy the Overlords keep in storage needs energy from the main soul in order to be kept energized. However, when we leave the Matrix behind, we leave this entire Construct, we are no longer part of it, and our focus is no longer on it. This is why it’s so important to get rid of attachments when we exit. This is also why it’s important to understand the information in this article because the soul copy is also an attachment. We simply need to let go of that, as well, which is not as difficult as it might sound—it only takes an honest decision to do so.The good news for those who are young today and worried about what will happen when the Singularity fully kicks in is that you are still in your biological body. Therefore, you are not trapped and will be able to leave. It is, as I see it, of no consequence whether you die in 2045 or in 2075, so long as you are still in your biological body. Just make sure you are not replacing your body parts with nanobot based organs! Then, when it’s time for you to die, just exit the Grid, as I wrote in the linked article above.
    ------------
    Endnote:

[1] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0R...FfJ75juEEcwNog
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 19th December 2018 at 04:20.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

bennycog (19th December 2018), Bhusunda (28th December 2018), Bluegreen (19th December 2018), Bruno (19th December 2018), conk (20th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (19th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), drneglector (19th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2018), Johnnycomelately (25th September 2022), Journeyman (26th September 2022), justntime2learn (20th December 2018), mab777 (19th December 2018), MEFF (10th December 2020), Pam (23rd December 2018), petra (19th December 2018), pueblo (10th January 2019), raregem (19th December 2018), skyhigh (21st December 2018), Swan (19th December 2018), Teknishun (19th December 2018), toppy (20th December 2018), XenoEngineer (25th April 2023), yelik (19th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,740 times in 4,314 posts

Default Re: WARNING! AI Is Not What People Think It Is!

Damn bro, I'm pretty well versed in rabbit hole jargon, but the truth of the matter is this little paper comes off bat guano loco.
    I'm well versed in the process of death and I'm of the opinion that we can all feel confident in the process that takes place. Trust the process and the tunnel will take you home.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th December 2018), Bubu (19th December 2018), Casey Claar (25th September 2022), drneglector (19th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (20th December 2018), Merkaba360 (25th September 2022), palehorse (10th October 2020), toppy (20th December 2018), Wes Penre (19th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote The plan is to replace all the blood cells and all the organs in our bodies with nanobots. We could look at those as artificial cells. With this kind of technology, the new, nanobot based body will no longer decay and die.
    This stood out to me because of article I read this morning over at RT.com.

In short: "These objects can be made from a wide range of materials ranging from metals, to quantum dots and even DNA, throwing open possible applications for a vast array of industries."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RedX For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2018), petra (19th December 2018), raregem (19th December 2018), toppy (20th December 2018), Wes Penre (19th December 2018), yelik (19th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Thanks for this plausible explanation which is not discussed as much as it should be. Hell will freeze over before the Elites allow this sort of knowledge to included within our educational system - all I can do is to open up these ideas to my children so they question everything.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), justntime2learn (20th December 2018), raregem (19th December 2018), Swan (19th December 2018), toppy (20th December 2018), Wes Penre (19th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Kind of reminiscent of how my iPhone tries to find new ways to trick me into joining the Cloud every time it updates. I haven't managed to fall for it yet

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), pueblo (10th January 2019), raregem (19th December 2018), Wes Penre (19th December 2018), yelik (20th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Damn bro, I'm pretty well versed in rabbit hole jargon, but the truth of the matter is this little paper comes off bat guano loco.
    I'm well versed in the process of death and I'm of the opinion that we can all feel confident in the process that takes place. Trust the process and the tunnel will take you home.
    Unfortunately, the tunnel of light is what keeps us trapped in this recycling system, and this tunnel/recycling system we call the Matrix is set up and controlled by the Anunnaki (AIF as I call them). We need to avoid the tunnel with all our might.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), Elainie (11th October 2020), petra (19th December 2018), raregem (19th December 2018), Swan (19th December 2018), toppy (20th December 2018), yelik (20th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wes Penre (here)
    Unfortunately, the tunnel of light is what keeps us trapped in this recycling system, and this tunnel/recycling system we call the Matrix is set up and controlled by the Anunnaki (AIF as I call them). We need to avoid the tunnel with all our might.

Wes I understand you have built quite a name for yourself doing what your doing and good for you.

But I'm not putting my faith in anything, I'm making my decisions based on personal experience, personal hands on experience.

I've helped folks cross over countless times, I've seen the tunnel of light, I've watched over souls and or guardian angel types come through the tunnel first and help folks decide to go ahead and cross over.

For folks who do not cross over these are the folks I've seen dangerous things happen to.

Folks who do not cross over risk being recruited by Shadow Beings, who basically are parasitic beings forming a sort of pyramid scheme based on stealing energy from human beings. But again, this is just my personal experience in so witnessing such things.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), Chris Gilbert (19th December 2018), conk (20th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (20th December 2018), Hazelfern (20th December 2018), Merkaba360 (25th September 2022), palehorse (10th October 2020), Patient (10th October 2020), petra (19th December 2018), PurpleLama (19th December 2018), Seabreeze (11th January 2019), Swan (19th December 2018), Wes Penre (19th December 2018), yelik (20th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

For folks who do not cross over these are the folks I've seen dangerous things happen to.

Folks who do not cross over risk being recruited by Shadow Beings, who basically are parasitic beings forming a sort of pyramid scheme based on stealing energy from human beings. But again, this is just my personal experience in so witnessing such things.
    That's me.
    I've heard of "Theocratic Bands" as well, and shudder at the thought.
    In my mind it's worth the risk. Somebody's got to do it - might as well be me. I see not crossing over into the light as an opportunity which I do not plan on missing out on.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2018), meeradas (20th December 2018), Wes Penre (19th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,330 times in 930 posts

Wes Penre:
    Quote I explained that the soul consists of trillions of small, nano-sized bioelectrical fires with which we can form a body, whether it’s an etheric body or the characteristics of a physical body.
    You lost me right in your opening statement. I do not think that the soul is as you describe it, and protest any idea that denigrates ancient understandings of the soul.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2018), East Sun (19th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Wes I understand you have built quite a name for yourself doing what your doing and good for you.

But I'm not putting my faith in anything, I'm making my decisions based on personal experience, personal hands on experience.

I've helped folks cross over countless times, I've seen the tunnel of light, I've watched over souls and or guardian angel types come through the tunnel first and help folks decide to go ahead and cross over.

Yes, that's fine. Also, I am sure you are correct when it comes to "shadow beings" and parasitic beings hovering in the astral "outside" the tunnel. This is the reason why I'm emphasizing in my research not to pay attention to anything when we exit and go through the Grid to the Greater Universe, outside this Matrix trap, instead of into the Light. But of course, if you want to be recycled and end up here again you should go through the tunnel. I, personally, don't want to stay trapped in this simulated "reality."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Wes Penre:
    Quote I explained that the soul consists of trillions of small, nano-sized bioelectrical fires with which we can form a body, whether it’s an etheric body or the characteristics of a physical body.
    You lost me right in your opening statement. I do not think that the soul is as you describe it, and protest any idea that denigrates ancient understandings of the soul.
    The big question is: who wrote/dictated the ancient understandings of the soul?
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 19th December 2018 at 19:30.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (20th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), Elainie (11th October 2020), MIKH.AYA.EL (2nd December 2019), Swan (19th December 2018), yelik (20th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Two questions please.

You said:
    "....once the soul is attached to a nanobot based body, it will be locked in, unable to escape. The soul will be forever trapped within this artificial body...."

Trapped and forever are the biggest allegations possible. Since this is the crux of your warning that you are absolutely certain of, could you please explain why a soul with free will put in a nano body against it's will is permanently deprived of any possibility of finding a means of escape for all the rest of eternity?

Two, the word fire implies a very specific meaning.... fire with actual flames. Could you please explain why you use the term bioelectric fire over maybe bioelectric light to describe the interior of cells. For that matter, the common definition of 'cells' are enormous compared to the billions of nano particles that the 'cells' are said to be constructed of.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wes this is just a suggestion in so far as sharing your research is concerned.
    Your information sounds just like what Val Valerian states in his Matrix books, and I believe he gleaned that information from the Monroe Institute.
    Anyway your suggestions about death lack a certain spice that makes me be able to relate to them.

Bob Lazar was said to have had access to something called Project Yellow Book while he was in S4/Area51 and in this Project Yellow Book it is stated that the souls of mankind are trapped on earth via a soul catcher on the moon.
    I've never heard anyone flesh out this project yellow book to my satisfaction so that would be a good place to go.

Your work as presented here lacks the tangy taste of parallel findings that validate what you are talking about.
    Work presented in isolation without periphery agreements of some type always feel like the ramblings of a lunatic.
    I know you have attempted to make those connections with ancient Gods and the like, but I think it would help if you could compare your findings to things found in more contemporary research. The truth is always trying to poke it's head out of the dirt, and if only one person is the seeming source of that truth then the less likely it is indeed truth. Just my take.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), Bruno (20th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (20th December 2018), meeradas (20th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Ariel and I just posted a new article, which some of you might find interesting. We just got it deleted from facebook. I'll copy and paste it here:
    Do you mean that Facebook deleted it, against your intentions, or that you chose to delete it from Facebook ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), justntime2learn (20th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Do you mean that Facebook deleted it, against your intentions, or that you chose to delete it from Facebook ?
    No, facebook deleted it, and no one can link up to the article anymore--none of my fb friends can. I got this message from fb: "This post goes against our Community Standards, so no one else can see it."

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), justntime2learn (20th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (19th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Two questions please.

You said:
    "....once the soul is attached to a nanobot based body, it will be locked in, unable to escape. The soul will be forever trapped within this artificial body...."

Trapped and forever are the biggest allegations possible. Since this is the crux of your warning that you are absolutely certain of, could you please explain why a soul with free will put in a nano body against it's will is permanently deprived of any possibility of finding a means of escape for all the rest of eternity?

Two, the word fire implies a very specific meaning.... fire with actual flames. Could you please explain why you use the term bioelectric fire over maybe bioelectric light to describe the interior of cells. For that matter, the common definition of 'cells' are enormous compared to the billions of nano particles that the 'cells' are said to be constructed of.
    To understand the "forever" aspect, you need to study and listen to Ray Kurzweil, who is the guru of the Singularity. They want to trap consciousness into nano-bodies and attach consciouness to the Cloud, which will be controlled by...I think you know whom. The human soul will be contained within this cloud, and the nanobots, which the artificial human bodies will consist of instead of blood cells, etc., will lock in the bioelectrical fires. If we are easily manipulated now, this is just kindergarten. I wrote an entire book on this subject, btw, and most of it comes from the horse's mouth--I'm not making it up. https://wespenrepublications.home.bl...nd-beyond-pdf/ . There will be no death in the Singularity--that's the whole point with it. No death. They just replace artificial, nanobased body parts as we go along. This is not my assumption--it's public.

When it comes to "fires," that is what we are --- bioelectrical fire. That's what it's called in the cosmic realms, but if you go back 36,000 years in history, you will return to when Thoth was alive. Read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. It's all there--"fire." That's the soul. We are made up of trillions of tiny fires that come together and build an avatar (light-body). With these fires, you can, with appropriate knowledge, shapeshift into any share and form you wish. It's all in my papers.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), petra (20th December 2018), yelik (20th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Wes this is just a suggestion in so far as sharing your research is concerned.
    Your information sounds just like what Val Valerian states in his Matrix books, and I believe he gleaned that information from the Monroe Institute.
    Anyway your suggestions about death lack a certain spice that makes me be able to relate to them.

Bob Lazar was said to have had access to something called Project Yellow Book while he was in S4/Area51 and in this Project Yellow Book it is stated that the souls of mankind are trapped on earth via a soul catcher on the moon.
    I've never heard anyone flesh out this project yellow book to my satisfaction so that would be a good place to go.

Your work as presented here lacks the tangy taste of parallel findings that validate what you are talking about.
    Work presented in isolation without periphery agreements of some type always feel like the ramblings of a lunatic.
    I know you have attempted to make those connections with ancient Gods and the like, but I think it would help if you could compare your findings to things found in more contemporary research. The truth is always trying to poke it's head out of the dirt, and if only one person is the seeming source of that truth then the less likely it is indeed truth. Just my take.
    I respect your viewpoint, of course. The conclusions I've made are not random, but they are still MY conclusions. Other people might come to other conclusions than I have, and that's fine.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), meeradas (20th December 2018), PurpleLama (20th December 2018), yelik (20th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Facebook deleted it, and no one can link up to the article anymore--none of my fb friends can. I got this message from fb: "This post goes against our Community Standards, so no one else can see it."
    Dang. Facebook (and a few others) have lost their way.

(Or, perhaps more accurately, they have openly manifest their way ... entrapping the souls of humanity ...)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (19th December 2018), Bruno (20th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2018), justntime2learn (20th December 2018), yelik (20th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Wes Penre does this in anyway relate to Ashayana Deane's Wesadix ( spelling) matrix theory of once you tune your souls energy to it your trapped in it?
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)
    Wes Penre does this in anyway relate to Ashayana Deane's Wesadix ( spelling) matrix theory of once you tune your souls energy to it your trapped in it?
    Yes, I agree with Deane in this case. This Matrix is real because we have agreed to it, and we've agreed to it because we fell for the manipulation of the 'gods.' As one of my sources once said, "It's not that the gods necessarily lied to you [humanity]--they just manipulated you into looking at things from their perspective." Nothing here is real, unless we believe it's real. Almost everything is inverted and reversed. If we flip the pancake over, we're starting to see how this simulation is set up, and it becomes fairly easy to predict what these beings are going to do next. They need to keep us ignorant and stuck in beliefs and belief systems in order to control us. They don't want us to flip the pancake over, or the game is over for them.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), MIKH.AYA.EL (2nd December 2019), petra (20th December 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Facebook deleted it, and no one can link up to the article anymore--none of my fb friends can. I got this message from fb: "This post goes against our Community Standards, so no one else can see it."
    Dang. Facebook (and a few others) have lost their way.

(Or, perhaps more accurately, they have openly manifest their way ... entrapping the souls of humanity ...)
    Yes, AI is a sensitive subject to facebook, Google and YouTube, etc., because they are all major players in introducing AI and the Singularity into our society. If they succeed, the gods (Anunnaki/Alien Invader Force [AIF]) can finally get full control over the human mass consciousness. We will lose much of our individuality--we will become a hive-mind, similar to the channeled entities in the RA Material. A hive-mind can be manipulated all at once; as it is now, they need to manipulate individuals, groups, countries, and then the mass consciousness, often in that order, and we, while still being individuals, are quite unpredictable, which is a pain in the b*tt to the AIF.

And no more families, no more sex, no more romantic partnerships. We will become sexless beings. It's not me saying that--it comes from the people in Silicon Valley, and they openly promote this. If they need more bodies, they create them with technology--that's the plan, and they are well on their way, as we can see if you read up about it.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 20th December 2018 at 15:00.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Bhusunda (28th December 2018), Bruno (20th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), justntime2learn (20th December 2018), petra (20th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th December 2018), yelik (21st December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast