+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: WARNING! AI Is Not What People Think It Is!

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: WARNING! AI Is Not What People Think It Is!

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Lately I am avoiding all this rationality, beautifully written words that are taking people nowhere, thanks anyway for taking the time to post it, I do not mean to offend, never ever, we all have the right to express ourselves! I believe our own experience can tell us much more than hundred books (does not matter who wrote it).
    Your point supports my thoughts in a way...looking over all of the posts, it is almost like everyone is sharing the same story/idea, but with different dressings.

I feel that we are on course to be mixed within AI, but I feel it is our own doing - not an aliens' plan. The tools we are using (phone, pc) are helping us in our lives but taking us in a bad direction.

Same as fossil fuels - it is up to the public to choose to change. But the catch 22 is that we will not act as one until we reach a hive mind. We should make an effort to use our minds that we have to reach a hive sharing sort of existence. Many animals do it.

The afterlife - these are my experiences...family members and very close friends who pass on seem to hang around for a short while. Then most move on, but a few still reach me in dreams.

There are rules and without repeating a long story, I was told by my grandmother who was in a coma at the time - in a waking dream sort of state as I sat beside her in the hospital at the end, she told me that I was goi going to be Ok, but she said she was not allowed to tell me the details.

There is life after death.

We are not passengers or spectators - we can avoid being a slave to technology. It will take effort, understanding, patience and tenacity.
    Last edited by Patient; 10th October 2020 at 23:29.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Casey Claar (25th September 2022), Elainie (11th October 2020), Gracy (10th October 2020), Harmony (11th October 2020), palehorse (11th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Lately I am avoiding all this rationality, beautifully written words that are taking people nowhere, thanks anyway for taking the time to post it, I do not mean to offend, never ever, we all have the right to express ourselves! I believe our own experience can tell us much more than hundred books (does not matter who wrote it).
    Your point supports my thoughts in a way...looking over all of the posts, it is almost like everyone is sharing the same story/idea, but with different dressings.

I feel that we are on course to be mixed within AI, but I feel it is our own doing - not an aliens' plan. The tools we are using (phone, pc) are helping us in our lives but taking us in a bad direction.

Same as fossil fuels - it is up to the public to choose to change. But the catch 22 is that we will not act as one until we reach a hive mind. We should make an effort to use our minds that we have to reach a hive sharing sort of existence. Many animals do it.

The afterlife - these are my experiences...family members and very close friends who pass on seem to hang around for a short while. Then most move on, but a few still reach me in dreams.

There are rules and without repeating a long story, I was told by my grandmother who was in a coma at the time - in a waking dream sort of state as I sat beside her in the hospital at the end, she told me that I was goi going to be Ok, but she said she was not allowed to tell me the details.

There is life after death.

We are not passengers or spectators - we can avoid being a slave to technology. It will take effort, understanding, patience and tenacity.
    Yes we can avoid being a slave to technology, but the thing is designed to enslave and it will take a huge effort to break away (most will never even bother), but we have to try and in order to try we have to understand the very concept of it.

In order to imagine it, we can take the Fibonacci numbers and the golden ratio as an example, they are found in almost all domains of science (biology, physics, astrophysics, chemistry, technology, neuroquantology, etc, etc and etc). Quite a few configurations involving Fibonacci numbers and the golden ratio correspond to either self-organization processes or minimum energy configurations.

Recursive self-similarity hierarchies is present in basically all domains of human history, in terms of science we are evolving in a fast rate and it will not stop I am positive about that.

I am quoting this part >>
    "I feel that we are on course to be mixed within AI, but I feel it is our own doing - not an aliens' plan. The tools we are using (phone, pc) are helping us in our lives but taking us in a bad direction."
    because it is exactly what is happening, it is an interface with our consciousness and we are uploading it to the "cloud" to be humble, you are not alone, many are feeling the same as you (and some are loving and others hating), I remember buying an iPhone right after the official release in 2007/2008, I played around with that thing for about a month or two and I sold it for a colleague, that time I got an horrible impression of what it was going to do with humans, and I was right about my feeling, nowadays I do not carry tracking devices on me on a daily basis, it is been like that since about 2008, I do have a phone but it is off with no batteries attached or sim cards, I just carry it on me when I am going to travel, for emergency only, I have no contacts on it, my friends/family can contact me in person, via email or old fashioned mail, that's it.

I believe we can not stop the increasingly rate of evolving science/technologies anymore and probably one day we will be all much more connected than we are today with VR and then hive mind like, the point is: most of these advancements are being used to evil purposes, it is always the old game prey/predator.

It is a shame!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), Elainie (11th October 2020), Patient (11th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,330 times in 930 posts

Wes Penre:
    If you see this anytime soon, I would like to know what you think of Kimberly Goguen's claim that she killed Marduk, the Annunaki forever god, so that all bets are off?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

onevoice (25th September 2022), sunflower (25th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

She's a con artist.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Casey Claar (25th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th September 2022), lisalu (26th September 2022), onawah (25th September 2022), onevoice (25th September 2022), sunflower (25th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3