+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WARNING! AI Is Not What People Think It Is!

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: WARNING! AI Is Not What People Think It Is!

Quote Posted by Wes Penre (here)
    Yes, AI is a sensitive subject to facebook, Google and YouTube, etc., because they are all major players in introducing AI and the Singularity into our society. If they succeed, the gods (Anunnaki/Alien Invader Force [AIF]) can finally get full control over the human mass consciousness. We will lose much of our individuality--we will become a hive-mind, similar to the channeled entities in the RA Material. A hive-mind can be manipulated all at once; as it is now, they need to manipulate individuals, groups, countries, and then the mass consciousness, often in that order, and we, while still being individuals, are quite unpredictable, which is a pain in the b*tt to the AIF.

And no more families, no more sex, no more romantic partnerships. We will become sexless beings. It's not me saying that--it comes from the people in Silicon Valley, and they openly promote this. If they need more bodies, they create them with technology--that's the plan, and they are well on their way, as we can see if you read up about it.
    When I read this, what I find most concerning is this sounds ideal to me! I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to one day find out I'm some kind of weird artificial being, because that'd make perfect sense to me. I'm on OUR side though - I promise.

"Hive mind"? - Isn't that just another way of looking at Oneness?
    "No more sex"? - That sounds great, but can I still have a hug?
    "No more families"? - So now we're all brothers.
    "No more romance"? - That's fine... romance makes me sick (lol)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Axman (27th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), lake (20th December 2018), meeradas (22nd December 2018), Pam (23rd December 2018), Wes Penre (20th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Wes Penre:
    Quote I explained that the soul consists of trillions of small, nano-sized bioelectrical fires with which we can form a body, whether it’s an etheric body or the characteristics of a physical body.
    You lost me right in your opening statement. I do not think that the soul is as you describe it, and protest any idea that denigrates ancient understandings of the soul.
    If you read The Big Toe (The Theory of Everything) and other books the trillion fires theory makes sense. The 'ether' is the vast Sea of Awareness from which we are made. These infinitely tiny units of energy are the building blocks for all things. Consciousness and intention are the fuel for creation, at least in our realm of experience.

These trillions of energy units are being rearranged trillions of times per second, creating our reality in an ongoing basis. Creation is constant, based again on the collective thoughts and intentions of all beings (and God only knows what else). God did not create the world and go back to where ever and observe. God (the Sea of Awareness) creates trillions of times per second. We, as physical beings, dissipate and then are created again every moment of our existence.

Never discount anything in this incredibly complex universe.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), Elainie (11th October 2020), lake (20th December 2018), meeradas (22nd December 2018), Pam (23rd December 2018), Patient (10th October 2020), sllim11 (22nd December 2018), Wes Penre (20th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Wow. Quite a lot of unsubstantiated claims mixed in with the Anunaki story. How clever.

Man had a dream. In that dream man forgot to wake up. And here we are. Notice how dreams seem real even when illogical - and you remember to question it? What happens? A story without detail is offered to explain the illogic and the dream continues. So here we are, with another story to explain the senseless lives we lead. Who tells these stories? Who is it that wishes we never wake up? That is the question no one seems to care about.

We are not helpless, we are not being manipulated, we are not sinful creatures. We are asleep. And we dream a dream without end.

The moment you die merely realize the fact that you have just woke up and instead of insisting to go back to sleep try and remember when last you were awake. Only then look around. You will see the blazing rays and you will know the truth.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Casey Claar (25th September 2022), DNA (20th December 2018), meeradas (22nd December 2018), Pam (23rd December 2018), Reinhard (21st December 2018), Sue (Ayt) (3rd December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Wow. Quite a lot of unsubstantiated claims mixed in with the Anunaki story. How clever.

Man had a dream. In that dream man forgot to wake up. And here we are. Notice how dreams seem real even when illogical - and you remember to question it? What happens? A story without detail is offered to explain the illogic and the dream continues. So here we are, with another story to explain the senseless lives we lead. Who tells these stories? Who is it that wishes we never wake up? That is the question no one seems to care about.

We are not helpless, we are not being manipulated, we are not sinful creatures. We are asleep. And we dream a dream without end.

The moment you die merely realize the fact that you have just woke up and instead of insisting to go back to sleep try and remember when last you were awake. Only then look around. You will see the blazing rays and you will know the truth.

I wouldn't say it's unsubstantiated. I have 8 years research to back this up. That's more than 3000 pages:

https://wespenrepublications.home.bl...nd-beyond-pdf/
    https://wespenrepublications.home.bl...ts-be-removed/
    http://wespenre.com/index-level-one-to-level-five.htm
    https://wespenrepublications.home.bl...w-to-avoid-it/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0R...FfJ75juEEcwNog
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

chris_walker (10th November 2019), conk (21st December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (21st December 2018), Elainie (11th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st December 2018), meeradas (22nd December 2018), MIKH.AYA.EL (2nd December 2019), Pam (23rd December 2018), Reinhard (21st December 2018), sunflower (25th September 2022), yelik (21st December 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I wouldn't say it's unsubstantiated. I have 8 years research to back this up. That's more than 3000 pages:

I see you are dedicated and that this is a serious area of research for you. I respect that. I will read over your work. It has many data points that interest me and it will take at least weeks to go over it all. There have been so many threads that are being started of late because some one thought of something in passing and felt they should share.

I cannot get behind your conclusion, though, because I find it illogical. Why would an advanced race go to all the trouble of transforming us into cyborgs? Just make the cyborgs then plunk us into them. Why the elaborate ruse?

Also, such a travesty and violation of another's sovereign rights cannot be a commonly held mindset. There would have to be major dissent within their ranks.

Those are my first thoughts. Also why tell such a depressing story? Do you really believe that of all the theories out there that you are the only one with the inside knowledge? What makes you so special to try and selll such a downer of a scenario?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), conk (28th December 2018), meeradas (22nd December 2018), Pam (23rd December 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

I see you are dedicated and that this is a serious area of research for you. I respect that. I will read over your work. It has many data points that interest me and it will take at least weeks to go over it all. There have been so many threads that are being started of late because some one thought of something in passing and felt they should share.

I cannot get behind your conclusion, though, because I find it illogical. Why would an advanced race go to all the trouble of transforming us into cyborgs? Just make the cyborgs then plunk us into them. Why the elaborate ruse?

Also, such a travesty and violation of another's sovereign rights cannot be a commonly held mindset. There would have to be major dissent within their ranks.

Those are my first thoughts. Also why tell such a depressing story? Do you really believe that of all the theories out there that you are the only one with the inside knowledge? What makes you so special to try and selll such a downer of a scenario?
    When is information becoming a downer? What I think is dangerous is the New Age view on things (not saying you have that view) that we can only talk about "positive" things. If we do and don't know what's going on, there is no way we can break free--not a chance in a trillion. Because some info is not comfortable, it doesn't mean that it shouldn't be told, or we're bound to continue sticking our heads in the sand, and nothing will change.

What's required from people is to do their own research. We all need to start taking responsibility for the situation we're in as a human soul group. Few people do. It's hard work, but it is also a must, or there will not be any humanity as we know it after 2045. It's the end of homo sapiens sapiens. It's not me saying that--it comes from Silicon Valley and elsewhere in the Elite circles, and it's official.

Hopefully, things will make more sense after you've looked into my research. I don't claim to have the whole picture at all, but I have enough to be alarmed, and I need to let others know. Then, it's of course up to each individual to discern. But no one can possibly have an unbiased opinion about it until they've checked it out. We all need to open our minds and not remain pleased with what we think we've learned thus far. We humans--all of us--know next to nothing, and that's the first thing to realize. What if most of what we've learned in "alternative circles," UFO communities, and the spiritual field is wrong? Worth considering...
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Bhusunda (28th December 2018), chris_walker (10th November 2019), conk (28th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (21st December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (21st December 2018), meeradas (22nd December 2018), Metaphor (22nd December 2018), MIKH.AYA.EL (2nd December 2019), Pam (23rd December 2018), raregem (21st December 2018), Reinhard (22nd December 2018), sllim11 (22nd December 2018), sunflower (25th September 2022), Valerie Villars (22nd December 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Well put and well said. You've scored points with me.

I will read your work.

Thanks

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (21st December 2018), meeradas (22nd December 2018), Metaphor (22nd December 2018), Pam (23rd December 2018), sllim11 (22nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd December 2018), Wes Penre (22nd December 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Damn bro, I'm pretty well versed in rabbit hole jargon, but the truth of the matter is this little paper comes off bat guano loco.
    I'm well versed in the process of death and I'm of the opinion that we can all feel confident in the process that takes place. Trust the process and the tunnel will take you home.
    Unfortunately, the tunnel of light is what keeps us trapped in this recycling system, and this tunnel/recycling system we call the Matrix is set up and controlled by the Anunnaki (AIF as I call them). We need to avoid the tunnel with all our might.

Wes I understand you have built quite a name for yourself doing what your doing and good for you.

But I'm not putting my faith in anything, I'm making my decisions based on personal experience, personal hands on experience.

I've helped folks cross over countless times, I've seen the tunnel of light, I've watched over souls and or guardian angel types come through the tunnel first and help folks decide to go ahead and cross over.

For folks who do not cross over these are the folks I've seen dangerous things happen to.

Folks who do not cross over risk being recruited by Shadow Beings, who basically are parasitic beings forming a sort of pyramid scheme based on stealing energy from human beings. But again, this is just my personal experience in so witnessing such things.
    The one thing that makes me suspicious about crossing into the light, are the accounts of family members or friends waiting in a peaceful setting for this person. I understand that being on this plane my understanding is probably very limited, but I don't believe we maintain these same personal identities and certainly not a replica appearance of self on earth. For those family members to be there waiting are they pulled out of another realm to greet the dying or nearly dying person? That doesn't feel right to me. Do the ones who see Jesus, actually see Jesus still in the same form as he was 2 thousand years ago? Do we go onto other realms only to be interrupted to greet someone from earth that is dying? It also wouldn't fit in the least if you believe reincarnation is true.

It seems it has to be an illusion and those soul entities are not really waiting to greet us. Could it be illusory, created by the mind? Is it illusory and created to allay our fear in the dying process? Is it a manipulation and a deception?

I admit this is simplistic thinking and doesn't take into account the ability of a being on a higher plane being able to function in multiple places at the same time and other possibilities that are beyond my realm of understanding.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), Deux Corbeaux (10th January 2019), DNA (23rd December 2018), Wes Penre (23rd December 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Edit : -
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    The one thing that makes me suspicious about crossing into the light, are the accounts of family members or friends waiting in a peaceful setting for this person. I understand that being on this plane my understanding is probably very limited, but I don't believe we maintain these same personal identities and certainly not a replica appearance of self on earth. For those family members to be there waiting are they pulled out of another realm to greet the dying or nearly dying person? That doesn't feel right to me...

It seems it has to be an illusion and those soul entities are not really waiting to greet us. Could it be illusory, created by the mind? Is it illusory and created to allay our fear in the dying process? Is it a manipulation and a deception?
    Greetings, rarely do I share personal viewpoints, or experience's, however, to respond to PeterPam, I step outside my ' seclusion zone ' !

" are the accounts of family members or friends waiting in a peaceful setting for this person." - I presume this can only refer to OBE's... and will share, not my experience, but the 2nd hand experience, recounted to me by my Mother in 2000.

Five members of our family were around my Dad's bedside, at home, when he calmly, happily and contentedly ' Passed-over '. My Brother-in-Law, eventually left the room, to 'phone the family doctor, who replied, no urgency, I'll call in about an hour. ( He had complete confidence, knowing my B-i-Law. )

Some thirty five minutes after, my Father returned, and lived a further three-four months.

PeterPam, here's the chord you struck with me :- As I was staying with my Parents, during his decline, my Mother shared after his death, what he had related :- He had entered into a 'Tunnel-of-Light', but before the other end, saw various people he knew, including his Cousin, dressed in his Estonian Army uniform, who told him " Go back, Kalju, we're not ready for you yet... "

In this case, the ' Light ' denied to my Father, ( at the time ),

For those family members to be there waiting are they pulled out of another realm to greet the dying or nearly dying person? That doesn't feel right to me...

I am an Old Man, yet have not a fraction of understanding, demonstrated by far younger people. So, I have to learn by external inputs : Jill Bolte Taylor's sharing of her experience helped my greatly, reinforced by many others, here and elsewhere.

To reply to your " doesn't feel right, to me ", How about, if our 'Spirit', which contains all of our Memories,
    ( all lives experienced here ); is capable of re-assembling stored Memories, and still, interacting, with the ' Other Spirits ', gone before us ?

A little bit , if you will, like some refer to a 'Galactic Consciousness ' ?

Pardon me, if this isn't helpful, just stumbling in the dark !

There's an additional aspect to my Dad's departure, but another time....

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), Casey Claar (25th September 2022), DNA (23rd December 2018), sunflower (25th September 2022), Wes Penre (23rd December 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Edit : -
    The one thing that makes me suspicious about crossing into the light, are the accounts of family members or friends waiting in a peaceful setting for this person. I understand that being on this plane my understanding is probably very limited, but I don't believe we maintain these same personal identities and certainly not a replica appearance of self on earth. For those family members to be there waiting are they pulled out of another realm to greet the dying or nearly dying person? That doesn't feel right to me...

Greetings, rarely do I share personal viewpoints, or experience's, however, to respond to PeterPam, I step outside my ' seclusion zone ' !

" are the accounts of family members or friends waiting in a peaceful setting for this person." - I presume this can only refer to OBE's... and will share, not my experience, but the 2nd hand experience, recounted to me by my Mother in 2000.

Five members of our family were around my Dad's bedside, at home, when he calmly, happily and contentedly ' Passed-over '. My Brother-in-Law, eventually left the room, to 'phone the family doctor, who replied, no urgency, I'll call in about an hour. ( He had complete confidence, knowing my B-i-Law. )

Some thirty five minutes after, my Father returned, and lived a further three-four months.

PeterPam, here's the chord you struck with me :- As I was staying with my Parents, during his decline, my Mother shared after his death, what he had related :- He had entered into a 'Tunnel-of-Light', but before the other end, saw various people he knew, including his Cousin, dressed in his Estonian Army uniform, who told him " Go back, Kalju, we're not ready for you yet... "

In this case, the ' Light ' denied to my Father, ( at the time ),

For those family members to be there waiting are they pulled out of another realm to greet the dying or nearly dying person? That doesn't feel right to me...

I am an Old Man, yet have not a fraction of understanding, demonstrated by far younger people. So, I have to learn by external inputs : Jill Bolte Taylor's sharing of her experience helped my greatly, reinforced by many others, here and elsewhere.

To reply to your " doesn't feel right, to me ", How about, if our 'Spirit', which contains all of our Memories,
    ( all lives experienced here ); is capable of re-assembling stored Memories, and still, interacting, with the ' Other Spirits ', gone before us ?

A little bit , if you will, like some refer to a 'Galactic Consciousness ' ?

Pardon me, if this isn't helpful, just stumbling in the dark !

There's an additional aspect to my Dad's departure, but another time....
    The confusion over "others waiting for us" may be because we approach it from our limited human understanding. There's different ways that could happen that don't have to be negative "It's false light trying to deceive".

It could be that when you lose the superficial ego and return to your spirit/soul self you see reality the same way. You see these aspects of your loved ones. Perhaps their "over souls". So they could have another material body expressing in some other lifetime. While their greater self/soul remains in whatever spiritual realms there are. We're multi dimensional beings whose material lives are the tip of the iceberg.

Another possibility is that we interact with our own souls and memories when we pass. We don't see "other" people so to speak, rather their imprints in our memories. We probably have a lot to come to terms with in our own vast selves, our own souls, when we pass.

Might be that people just interact with the time/soul stream itself when they pass. Imagine existing at a level where time is not a linear issue. You can visit anywhere at any time within your mind/soul self if not materially.

Maybe there's many possibilities that open up when we pass on and the only thing we lose is our physical forms. If we are a "service to self" orientated slice of humanity on Earth it would be a testament of how a species can quickly become solidified in materialism, that we hold on to material identity so much.

So material death might be like falling out of an airplane without a parachute. If you tense you're gonna have a bad landing. If you learn how to flow and surf the currents maybe you can catch the right wind and land in a better spot.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

Casey Claar (25th September 2022), Deux Corbeaux (12th January 2019), DNA (23rd December 2018), Frenchy (23rd December 2018), Patient (10th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd December 2019), Wes Penre (23rd December 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

The one thing that makes me suspicious about crossing into the light, are the accounts of family members or friends waiting in a peaceful setting for this person. I understand that being on this plane my understanding is probably very limited, but I don't believe we maintain these same personal identities and certainly not a replica appearance of self on earth.
    We need comfort, guidance and to be reassured when we die.

Family showing up to greet us is doing just that.

I'm pretty sure as a multidimensional non-physical non-matter entity you can look like whatever you want on the other side.

In the Jane Roberts "Oversoul Seven" books, Cyprus the teacher of Oversoul Seven was depicted as a being constantly assuming different forms of various incarnations she had experienced, both male and female.

I found that was something that pinged as very correct as how things probably occur over there.

Further more, I've read that most souls do not invest 100% of their totality when incarnating, the norm is usually 30-35%, as such anyone you know who is still living could show up when you die because their soul is both incarnating and on the other side at the same time.

Do the ones who see Jesus, actually see Jesus still in the same form as he was 2 thousand years ago? Do we go onto other realms only to be interrupted to greet someone from earth that is dying? It also wouldn't fit in the least if you believe reincarnation is true.
    If you need to see Jesus upon death in order to feel comforted I'm sure someone you know on the other side is willing to adopt that persona for you until you no longer need that.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), Bob (23rd December 2018), Casey Claar (25th September 2022), raregem (23rd December 2018), Universoul (24th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I think we, as humans on earth, have no working memory of this aspect of reality. We are not 'isolated' gestalts with specific personalities. Rather, we are like an onion with layers of different personalities all inhabiting one larger reality. Each layer of an onion relies on all the other layers for their reality to have any meaning at all.

In the same way, I think, our 'oversoul' incorporates the many 'personalities' we will encounter in our lives on earth. Upon passing we merge with these 'other' 'personalities' as we re-incorporate with the 'oversoul'. It seems as though we meet these others after death because we are in fact re-membering and becoming aware of a larger reality.

It is said we live many lives and that in those lives we change roles, sometimes the mother, sometimes the father, on occasion the daughter, in others the son, and so on. These 'others' we meet along the bridge to the other side are our own memories returning of other times and other lives, and the growing awareness of the larger truth of our realities.

It is hard to imagine because we imagine ourselves as so small now we cannot accept our own true magnificence.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (23rd December 2018), Casey Claar (25th September 2022), DNA (23rd December 2018), Frenchy (23rd December 2018), raregem (23rd December 2018), Universoul (24th December 2018), Wes Penre (23rd December 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Thanks, that's opened it up a bit more for me !
    Yet, I understand the bit about our owm Memories throwing up images, or Holograms, even, but...
    Where do the ubiquitous ever-famous words, ' Go back , you're too early / We're not prepared for you yet... etc., ' come from.

Be nice to think I could tell them, Nah, changed my mind :-))

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (23rd December 2018), raregem (23rd December 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Yes, AI is a sensitive subject to facebook, Google and YouTube, etc., because they are all major players in introducing AI and the Singularity into our society. If they succeed, the gods (Anunnaki/Alien Invader Force [AIF]) can finally get full control over the human mass consciousness. We will lose much of our individuality--we will become a hive-mind, similar to the channeled entities in the RA Material. A hive-mind can be manipulated all at once; as it is now, they need to manipulate individuals, groups, countries, and then the mass consciousness, often in that order, and we, while still being individuals, are quite unpredictable, which is a pain in the b*tt to the AIF.

I have read all of the Law Of One Books and I have read your material also. One thing that I found curious is why where they trying to stop Don and Carla and Jim from channeling the Law of One material if it would help them push the A I agenda once we are a hive conciseness one mind society.
    That is what always made me think that the LOO material was something they did not want out and it was before the Internet. What is anything you do gonna be worth 10000 years from now?

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Thanks, that's opened it up a bit more for me !
    Yet, I understand the bit about our owm Memories throwing up images, or Holograms, even, but...
    Where do the ubiquitous ever-famous words, ' Go back , you're too early / We're not prepared for you yet... etc., ' come from.

Be nice to think I could tell them, Nah, changed my mind :-))
    That would be the ego with one last ditch attempt at destroying its host.

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,989 times in 2,138 posts

Wes, one thing I don't think you addressed in the OP is the motivation for these beings (Anunnaki?) wanting to keep us trapped in this density (or ever increasing densities) forever.

Is their motivation simply to secure a constant supply of 'Loosh'? We are 'food for the gods', right?

If this is the case how does this reconcile with the fact that presumably as we become more cyborg-like (less human, emotionless, humourless etc etc) we would be producing less loosh?

In your opinion what is the motivation to keep us trapped here on a permanent basis?

Thanks

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bruno (10th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #37
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

((Removed))
    Last edited by MorningFox; 3rd December 2019 at 00:55.

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

I don`t have much knowledge on this subject, but I guess Rauni Kilde had. So maybe this helps somehow :

https://newsinsideout.com/2016/02/2781/

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

pueblo (12th January 2019)

34. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wes Penre's book "Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind - A Roadmap to the Singularity and Beyond", has been 'converted' from a PDF file to a website with menus and table of content, easy to navigate: singularity-hidden-agenda.com

35. The Following User Says Thank You to MIKH.AYA.EL For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2020)

36. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Lately I am avoiding all this rationality, beautifully written words that are taking people nowhere, thanks anyway for taking the time to post it, I do not mean to offend, never ever, we all have the right to express ourselves! I believe our own experience can tell us much more than hundred books (does not matter who wrote it).
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Harmony (11th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast