+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13

Thread: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

1. Link to Post #241
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Default Re: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    I was once a "resident" in a psychiatric facility where I had the great pleasure (and opportunity) to meet three Jesuses. This was quite confusing because, at that time (and I was only 22), I had been concerned that I might be Jesus too! But the best part of this story was that one day, all three Jesuses were in the small lounge where sat another "resident" who was certain, and in the most calm and accepting way, that he was Satan.
    I feel really bad for laughing at that. The predicament you found yourself in is no laughing matter, but "three Jesuses meet Satan in the common room..." is just absolute comedy gold right there!

So glad you made a full recovery and could share that anecdote with us
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2021), Chester (2nd September 2021), Franny (3rd September 2021), onawah (3rd September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I was once a "resident" in a psychiatric facility where I had the great pleasure (and opportunity) to meet three Jesuses. This was quite confusing because, at that time (and I was only 22), I had been concerned that I might be Jesus too! But the best part of this story was that one day, all three Jesuses were in the small lounge where sat another "resident" who was certain, and in the most calm and accepting way, that he was Satan.
    I feel really bad for laughing at that. The predicament you found yourself in is no laughing matter, but "three Jesuses meet Satan in the common room..." is just absolute comedy gold right there!

So glad you made a full recovery and could share that anecdote with us
    The story continues in real time...

Just prior to making the post you replied to, Star Mariner - I made this post

I ended that post with this -

Quote Starting the previous Friday (day 4 of treatments), I began to experience what I now suspect is what is referred to as "dreamtime." This continued up through last night. This experience seems quite dependent upon many factors, but the most important appears to be "getting as close to 8 or more hours of sleep." Last night I only got 6.5 hours and so perhaps this stretch of five solid days of "dreamtime" is over, at least for now.

What do I mean by dreamtime? My subtle reality experience seems blended in an amazing way with this "real world" experience almost as if they are all one overall type of experience. This has also included my "sleep time" where I am having dreams all night, waking many times yet drifting right back into sleep... So in essence I have experienced this blending in both my waking state and when sleeping. It is filled with impossible synchronicities where my contemplations become manifest in the "real world."
    Just moments ago I received the following text -

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dr U - 2021-09-02.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	47376

I had not had interaction with Dr. Unterberg since 2012 with one exception - I had made a promise to Dr. Untergerg that I would make good on an old bill that was associated with my ex-wife and mother of my children. I was able to get the bill paid and so I contacted Dr. Unterberg about this in June of this year and by mid July, the bill was paid.

Who is Dr. Unterberg? He was my administrative doctor at Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital where and when the "lounge" incident occurred.

Now consider the other post and the section I quoted above... where I wondered if my curtailed night of sleep might spell the end of the 'dreamtime' experience that has been ongoing over the last five days.

His text to me (in the image above) demonstrates that, "no, it did not."

My two posts and the arrival of his text took place all within a single hour and one minute. This is an example of 'dreamtime' manifesting and leaving an artifact.

Full blown hyper quantum synchronicity (as I call it).
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Franny (3rd September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2021), onawah (3rd September 2021)

5. Link to Post #243
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

I was once a "resident" in a psychiatric facility where I had the great pleasure (and opportunity) to meet three Jesuses. This was quite confusing because, at that time (and I was only 22), I had been concerned that I might be Jesus too!
    This reminds me of an old Howard Stern episode where two Jesuses came into a screaming match. Also I watched a documentary on Bellevue Mental Hospital and they said something to the effect of what you said. "A man just came in, he was eating pages of the Bible and claiming to be Jesus... Problem is we have a few other Jesuses here.

Dude, next time just say you identify as Jesus.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Chester (21st September 2021), Franny (3rd September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2021), onawah (3rd September 2021)

7. Link to Post #244
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Mike is still on sabbatical apparently, so it may be awhile before we get his take (or Satan's) on any of the new comments.
    He likes to illustrate his sabbatical status on his profile page with a "Gone Fishing" sign.
    Which might be ironic considering the kind of wet weather they may be experiencing in Florida this month.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chester (21st September 2021), Mike (21st September 2021), wondering (21st September 2021)

9. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I miss Mike (but I think he's back!)
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Mike (21st September 2021), wondering (21st September 2021)

11. Link to Post #246
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Mike is back, but I'm not sure if Satan is around...
    I miss Mike (but I think he's back!)
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chester (22nd September 2021), Mike (21st September 2021), wondering (21st September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13