+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

ROLF

Mike -sorry, edit:Satan -, oh note to myself: never be sorry with Satan , he is a professional guilt tripper - I now believe that you made an altar to Saturn, once in this life.

Since we have to stand the I AM JESUS CHRIST thread, I presume we will have to stand yours for a counter balance.

I must sadly add that your prose is better and more filled with imagination than Jesus one. Sadly 😂
    Last edited by Flash; 23rd December 2018 at 18:42.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), DNA (23rd December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), lake (23rd December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

We are one: the baby in the other thread has obviously some psy problems. There is thousands plural Jesus and -or Christ - throughout the world. We have been good enough to let his thread go. A backlash is almost inevitable, but it is not going on our herein Jesus thread. Just a backlash. And well written. Bullying is quite different and much more direct and virulent.

I am tired with the politically correct or the offended attitude these days, shutting up any dissent of any kind. Why being so offended - Mike is just expressing with an incredible prose how fed up many of us are with delusion on one hand (schizophrenic, or any other kind of delusion). And how fed up we are about shutting up in case someone get offended.

How long are we to stand for all this crap?
    Last edited by Flash; 23rd December 2018 at 18:59.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Debra (25th December 2018), DNA (23rd December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (25th December 2018), lake (23rd December 2018), Nasu (23rd December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018), Watching from Cyprus (16th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Is it true that you are real pretty? Like a beautiful dawn?

Quote In Ezekiel 28:12-19 we have a true picture of Satan. “You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty . . . You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you . . . you were perfect in your ways from the day you were created.
    It's stated there that you are an anointed cherub!
    Isn't that just the little flying naked babies things, with bow and arrows??

Or are you just an arse?

Do you actually 'own' this world?

Quote Jesus calls Satan, “the ruler of this world.” John 12:31. The Apostle Paul calls him “the god of this age.” 2 Corinthians 4:4.
    Or is it just a rental?
    Normal..!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Watching from Cyprus (16th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,207 times in 5,679 posts

Oh, Avalonians...ponder this while you're contemplating your navels later....

I made David think he was Christ. Kapow! Blap! Pow!

Satan:1. Christ:0

Anyone notice the forum moving slowly? That's me of course, getting my petty rocks off. I'd been holding doors for the elderly while they were a good 30 feet away, forcing them into a half jog to fulfill that silly silent agreement you humans have regarding politeness. But it got old...so I messed with the forum instead.

I can do other tricks too. But you must ask. It's all part of satanic doctrine.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), Debra (25th December 2018), Flash (23rd December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (25th December 2018), lake (23rd December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

Mike I would never have the balls in a million years to write a thread like this.
    I commend you for your talent, and I even enjoy your sadistic attempt to f-ck with folks but over all it's a slippery slope you maneuver.
    As a young lad fresh from reading the Nag Hummadi library I felt quite sure that Christianity had it all wrong.
    It was at this time I felt the Gnostic snake in the garden of Eden was in fact the good guy, as such I don't know why but I immersed myself in meditating on this and writing poetry explaining Satan as the emancipating vessel providing freedom from the mental programming of society and leading one to true autonomy. I was amazed at how good the poetry was and during the midst of this I had hung out with Rob Halfed of Judas Priest fame. I was going to hand over my poetry except he kept trying to hit on me as such I kind of just tried to escape with my virgin but in tact. My point is, that you are a talented writer and most talented writers are also good channelers in my opinion. I'm not any where near the caliber writer you are but in the midst of my writing I felt a powerful presence in the room with me one night. I was convinced this entity was being summoned by my writing and my willingness to engage this archetype as such. As for myself I realized there must be an error in my understandings and I ceased and halted all of my work in this direction.
    I understand what you are doing is an exercise in folks becoming detached from certain hang ups but being the talented writer you are i would just like to offer a cautionary tale. And if nothing else in my story frightens you then beware of Rob Halfred coming for your virgin butthole, because apparently calling on such forces causes one to run that risk.
    Last edited by DNA; 23rd December 2018 at 19:54.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Flash (23rd December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), lake (23rd December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Satan, perhaps wrongly, I never took your thread as a direct insult to anyone and it actually made me see what a great sense of humor you have. You were able to take a Dr. Pepper fueled idea and whip up all kinds of fun, satire and movement on an otherwise slow forum.

You might want to check with Roseanne Barr who had a whole backlash of stupidity over an ambien and beer fueled "It seemed like a good idea at the time" idea. She may have some insight for you on how people take things the wrong way.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Billy (23rd December 2018), Chip (23rd December 2018), Debra (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), lake (23rd December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Hi Santa....did Lilith really beget all of your demons after being scorned by that "Dad she isn't pretty enough for me, I want a new girlfriend" boy Adam? (who I guess must be on your naughty list)

What's this Santa thing all about? Perhaps you're on the wrong forum.

I don't beget things, first off. That's antiquated language. Pull yourself together man.

Why would I send my demons to attack a fellow demon? Re-read the Epic Of Gilgamesh.

Satan has spoken.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Damn, you're good!

Loved reading this. Will get the if the resident alter decides to pop in for a chat.

Yes, i know I'm good. And thank you.

What I'd really like to do, more than anything else, is "thank" myself? Is that possible here?

Like you, I'm awaiting the resident alter. Just tapping my hoofs on this coffee table, waiting...

I'm not going anywhere. Look, I can do this for eternity.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I perceive it to be the perfect example of cyber-bullying
    Looks like classic satire to me.

I think the increasing amount of emotional outrage over criticism, in whatever form, is a very dangerous thing. It's like the resurgence of the Red Guard, or the thought police. Maybe people need to face real hardship more often in life in order to better put things in perspective.

Trust me, any of you guys could cuss me until you are all blue in the face, and it wouldn't bother me in the least. Do you think something is wrong with me?

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Dear Satan Claus,

do you receive presents yourself or you just give them to others?

Satan Clause. Yes, I see what you did there.
    Who is that grimacing, constipated fellow acting as your avatar? Burnt orange looks good on nobody, and he's no exception.

Please rephrase your question. I'm an evil genius, and I don't speak pedestrian.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cerridwen (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    I perceive it to be the perfect example of cyber-bullying
    Looks like classic satire to me.

I think the increasing amount of emotional outrage over criticism, in whatever form, is a very dangerous thing. It's like the resurgence of the Red Guard, or the thought police. Maybe people need to face real hardship more often in life in order to better put things in perspective.

Trust me, any of you guys could cuss me until you are all blue in the face, and it wouldn't bother me in the least. Do you think something is wrong with me?

I like you. I always have. By the sword of Jahbulon, i hereby knight thee ....well I can't think of anything appropriate atm. I'll feel better after I eat a few children, and then we'll revisit this.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I like you. I always have.
    It's because I listen to you, isn't it?

Quote "The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge." - Carl Jung

"...the shadow belongs to the wholeness of the personality." - Carl Jung

In Christianity, Satan (which means 'adversary') or The Devil, we are told, is at work in the world. But most do not know who, what or where the enemy is. But Jung knew:

"...the 'adversary' is none other than ‘the other in me.'" - Carl Jung
    http://www.angelsghosts.com/carl-jung-on-demons

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Mike I would never have the balls in a million years to write a thread like this.
    I commend you for your talent, and I even enjoy your sadistic attempt to f-ck with folks but over all it's a slippery slope you maneuver.
    As a young lad fresh from reading the Nag Hummadi library I felt quite sure that Christianity had it all wrong.
    It was at this time I felt the Gnostic snake in the garden of Eden was in fact the good guy, as such I don't know why but I immersed myself in meditating on this and writing poetry explaining Satan as the emancipating vessel providing freedom from the mental programming of society and leading one to true autonomy. I was amazed at how good the poetry was and during the midst of this I had hung out with Rob Halfed of Judas Priest fame. I was going to hand over my poetry except he kept trying to hit on me as such I kind of just tried to escape with my virgin but in tact. My point is, that you are a talented writer and most talented writers are also good channelers in my opinion. I'm not any where near the caliber writer you are but in the midst of my writing I felt a powerful presence in the room with me one night. I was convinced this entity was being summoned by my writing and my willingness to engage this archetype as such. As for myself I realized there must be an error in my understandings and I ceased and halted all of my work in this direction.
    I understand what you are doing is an exercise in folks becoming detached from certain hang ups but being the talented writer you are i would just like to offer a cautionary tale. And if nothing else in my story frightens you then beware of Rob Halfred coming for your virgin butthole, because apparently calling on such forces causes one to run that risk.

What makes you think his butthole is virginal? It's been penetrated by at least a half dozen rectal thermometers, and this all before the age of 10. The mouth is just as accurate...so why this silly ritual? Well i'll tell you why: it's to corrupt the youth and make them all gay.

I enjoyed your post. Mike has an affection for you too, I know this to be true. I'd like to insult you but we both fear your wrath, to be frank. Your unmatched knowledge of cryptids leaves you above reproach. Go in peace.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    ROLF

Mike -sorry, edit:Satan -, oh note to myself: never be sorry with Satan , he is a professional guilt tripper - I now believe that you made an altar to Saturn, once in this life.

Since we have to stand the I AM JESUS CHRIST thread, I presume we will have to stand yours for a counter balance.

I must sadly add that your prose is better and more filled with imagination than Jesus one. Sadly 😂

Imagination is a natural consequence of accepting one's shadow. Junior hasn't gotten there yet.

We had a conversation about it in a desert, quite some time ago. The bible has distorted the damn thing, of course. I was actually trying to help.

There's a phrase in the bible, something like "don't cast pearls to swine", which means to not waste one's energy trying to help someone who isn't willing to listen. I was forced to give up on the guy. I wasn't trying to tempt him, i was trying to offer that arrogant fool some wisdom.

It's always prudent to assume that the person you're talking to may just know something you don't. Unless you're me, because I know everything.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Does the Catholic Pope report to you, through your minions the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's?

Hello there Paul, the Rockefellers and Rothchilds are mere fanboys. Posers. If I approached any one of them from behind, unannounced, and said "boo!", they'd jump through the roof.

Oh they'll have their little kumbaya events under that silly owl, but it's just pageantry. Symbols and things are highly overrated in the conspiracy community..used mainly by underlings with no power to speak of. Me, I just ...do things spontaneously as the desire arrives. The rest, these alleged chosen families.. they're schemers. Do I look like a guy with a plan? I'm like a dog chasing cars..

The Pope will meet with me occasionally. It's like seeing a long absent cousin at a family event though. We try to avoid each other, because neither of us can remember the other's name. It's overly polite and unproductive. I think I'll kill him soon
    Last edited by Mike; 27th December 2018 at 01:48.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (26th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    We are one: the baby in the other thread has obviously some psy problems. There is thousands plural Jesus and -or Christ - throughout the world. We have been good enough to let his thread go. A backlash is almost inevitable, but it is not going on our herein Jesus thread. Just a backlash. And well written. Bullying is quite different and much more direct and virulent.

I am tired with the politically correct or the offended attitude these days, shutting up any dissent of any kind. Why being so offended - Mike is just expressing with an incredible prose how fed up many of us are with delusion on one hand (schizophrenic, or any other kind of delusion). And how fed up we are about shutting up in case someone get offended.

How long are we to stand for all this crap?
    Oh dear, you are such the victim of offensive writings, so sorry to hear your sky is falling.

Hey News ‘Flash’….If you can’t see what’s wrong about the approach on this thread, it says to me your moral compass is broken. Even worse, if this person is having psychological problems and has lost his way, how is this tactic of any use?

This isn’t about differing opinions. There are ways of disagreeing with other posters, but to have a moderator post a thread like this mocking another member is far from appropriate. How would you like it if someone started a thread mocking your beliefs and inadequacies? Unbelievable how it has to be explained to people. Rather than making fun of the guy, take the high road and don’t pay attention to his thread, or is that too hard for you and yours? Ya, it’s all fun and games at someone else’s expense. What’s taking place in this thread is a form of cult behavior whether you are competent or not to realize it. The point of this thread is to belittle and humiliate another member who posted a thread called I AM The True Christ which was pushed into the members only.

Shame is the currency of cults and their leaders. The human potential for shame, to feel not good enough, bad or unworthy, is what cult leaders exploit. These traumatizing narcissists instill shame in their followers, using belittling, intimidation and humiliation, alternating these with displays of love and acceptance, in such a way as to convince the follower that their only hope for redemption, for staying in favor and not losing favor, is submission.”

Source: https://www.openmindsfoundation.org/...rcoming-shame/

You all might want to brush up on ‘cult’ behavior; something tells me you are lacking in the knowledge arena and unable to identify what’s taking place right in front of your face.

CULTS 101
    Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups - Revised
    Janja Lalich, Ph.D. & Michael D. Langone, Ph.D.
    Source: http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

What this thread screams to viewers….Don’t bring your stories to Avalon as you will be ripped six ways to Sunday. How’s that work towards higher vibrational behavior? Now I've said my peace and am glad to walk away from the mockery and lynching pen.
    Attached Images  

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Don’t bring your stories to Avalon as you will be ripped six ways to Sunday.
    (A brief informational injection here. )

Actually, that's hardly true. All members know that. It almost never happens.

Do read this thread. It's jam-packed with extraordinary personal stories, shared very openly and in considerable detail, that there's zero reason to doubt. Do please take a look.
    Re Astar of David, he hasn't visited this thread — and is unlikely to. He very rarely visits any threads other than his own. (That may tell us something, of course.)

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (24th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), panpsych (29th January 2021), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018), Yoda (24th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

On the "Astral Pulse" forum many years ago, a similar situation developed. A guy came along claiming to channel the Pleiadians through his pendulum and telepathy. He had a long-running thread taking questions and giving answers, telling about future events and alien homeworlds. Some took him seriously, some took him curiously, others of course dismissed it.

Finally, another member made a thread, "Channeling GOD," in reaction to the original thread, mostly giving out a lot of biblical dogma and half-jokingly claiming it was "channeled" from God. The threads continued to co-exist despite one of them being purely reactionary to the other and really serving no other purpose than for someone to vent.

Being critical of either doesn't amount to bullying. To me, trying to force others to conform to some opinion, or else to keep their opinions to themselves, is closer to the mark of bullying. Censorship is a form of bullying. It's ultimately using force to regulate speech. "Might makes right." How many people remember why freedom of speech is so important?

Freedom of speech truly is terrifying to cult mentalities. In Britain you can't even criticize Islam now without being accused of "hate speech" and having a run-in with police. That is cult-like. It's the same as in Muslim majority countries, actually, where criticism of Islam is also of course prohibited. Being exposed to biting criticism or "mean words" or whatever can be a much-needed shock to the system in many cases. The Catholic Church was incredibly tyrannical with censorship, because they also couldn't take criticism. Intellectual criticism is what ultimately broke the church's grip on Europe. Would it be an improvement to go back to prohibiting all criticism of matters of faith or personal experience?

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

There is no criticism. It's just an exercise in ideas and words. That's it. The proclaimed Christ is busy figuring out what he knows. On the other thread. The other Christ is still just figuring it out. Let him fight his own battles.
    '
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

We r one: the one judging everyone here is you. As for moral compass, I definitely would not want to live with yours. It seems quite suffocating and eagerly wanting to restrict others freedom while avoiding at any price critical thinking which does not entails biaised depreciating judgments of others.

As for mocking others beliefs, it is not the case here. We rather are addressing illusions.

As for others beliefs, yours are that I have no moral compass on one hand, and what a moderator should or should not do, or be.

How is that for freedom and acceptance of others with their differences and divergence? Not very strong ain’t it?

We did let Christ in his thread and did not tell him what to do and how to be.

A mirror would help you here
    Last edited by Flash; 24th December 2018 at 06:13.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast