+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast

Thread: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

Oh you are sooo baaad, Satan.

You can’t return souls btw, we had a deal and I want my castle.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Orph (24th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Oh you are sooo baaad, Satan.

You can’t return souls btw, we had a deal and I want my castle.

A deal is a deal darling. The castle is yours. I shall build one of my own across the moat, and I will look longingly upon yours from my turret, waiting patiently for you to come to your senses and become my queen regnant.

Then we will arrive at diabolical plans to take over the planet over wine and enormous chicken thighs, and when one of us offers up a particularly brilliant idea, we shall toast the moon and the stars and laugh like this:
    Last edited by Mike; 24th December 2018 at 03:00.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (24th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

we-r-one, so what you seem to be stating is that anyone who comes down the pike claiming whatever outlandish nonsense they like must not only be tolerated and respected, but also allowed their rampantly arrogant platform, unsullied even by ironic commentary?

Fascinating.

I won't assume that you're willing to truly think this thru, but for the sake of argument let's just say you are. The person you're referring to is making claims that could very easily be of enormous offense to a great many people of the christian faith. i believe words like blasphemy and heresy could easily be flung around. Why, they might be shocked, disgusted, and appalled, presumably in the tart, self-righteous tones that any "virtue-signalling" big mouth adopts when they feel they've hit upon an issue with an available position from whence they may unassailably bleat.

David may be unwell in some way, but that doesn't give him carte blanche to sh!t all over the forum. He writes coherently, armored with what appears to be a more than modest intelligence. He knows what he's doing, even if he doesn't. He seems immune to logic and reason, so i've simply approached from a different angle. This is merely my style, and if such misadventures are beneath you, you may leave my cult any time you like. You won't burn in hell, like you would if you were leaving his cult...so all in all, I'd say my tactics are much more compassionate.
    Last edited by Mike; 24th December 2018 at 03:42.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), conk (18th January 2019), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Richard S. (24th December 2018), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Hey man, I think I remember you. I'm called Astaroth. I'm one of those djinn that King Solomon bottled up in a lake for a while. That gave me time to think about times when I was a woman called Astarte. You know, we're just elementals, we don't have real eggs and semen, but we can change shape and collect them from people. Then we can reproduce and enter their nightmares, but I don't like to do that, because people are really stupid.

But since I can do that, and they really like it, it was easy to get them to remember me forever as Easter! I have legions I can pass the task of the actual dirty work to. Mostly I just sit around and snort about, well, how easy it is. The only real fun I have with humans is when I can get a pope or a bishop to spill their own blood in attempts to talk to me. It's funny, because all you need is the right magic wand and then I have no choice but to do whatever you say. If not, then the roles are reversed. Back in the day, we had a whole temple system where they knew how to make me co-operate and we ran it as a franchise specializing in sacred sex, because it was an antidote for war. But a bunch of those guys who thought they knew better shut it down. I guess there have been a lot of wars since then; I'm not involved with it, but I have the geomatriac numbers of at least a dozen brothers who love it, so, if you need someone, just let me know.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, this ain't my time of year. I still spend a lot of time in bottles, just because it's out of the way. I'm kind of old school, seven billion souls is too many for me to bother tempting. I like to come out for the springtime frolics in Arcadia with the fauns and nymphs and all the cool people from the paintings. That, and a little bit of Halloween is usually enough for me. People think I'm really powerful and try to get me all the time and it just makes a bunch of noise. Trust me, if you're not someone I can use to put one of your churches in a compromising position, there's no reason I would care about you. Most of you are destined for annihilation anyway, so you might as well give up.

Shaberon, I like where your head's at.

But you use words like geomatraic...I don't know what that means and that makes me feel insecure and slightly off-balance.

Nice post, but don't sound so impressive next time. Leave that to me, okay?

People are really stupid, this is true, but they're the only entertainment I've got. I'm stuck in this time-space, like a bug in ember....so like you i foster situations that create fear and anxiety...and that's my sustenance.

Your various names sound like synthetic fabric? Why is that?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

twitter, twatter, tweeter....i don't mess with that stupid sh!t

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    I especially enjoyed your minions GHW Bush and Dick Cheney and their contributions to war, chaos and pestilence on this planet.
    How is George doing? Is he warm enough? How soon will Dick join him?
    Oh, btw, do you do weddings as well? Like I told JC in the last thread my daughter is getting married and I'm on a pension so times are tough we need some wine, more bread and fish for the wedding party.

If your daughter is getting married, that means you have to pay, right?

I'm feeling something that resembles sympathy for you.

Here's something that very few people know about me: I'm a romantic and an idealist and a sucker for love. So even though the marriage is doomed to fail, it's a worthy mistake to make.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    That altar to Saturn now makes complete sense!

SATURN = SATAN

You are that guy Mike?

I am that guy. Mike isn't. Not technically anyway. But yes, I know what you mean.

Wanna hear something crazy? On my last trip to Saturn I passed this really weird space fleet of submarines (no i didn't)

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Cerridwen (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

we-R-one (one of the best researchers on the forum) meet Mike (one of the best storytellers on the forum - and the funniest.)

Left brain, meet Right brain.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), Debra (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), drneglector (25th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Hym (27th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (24th December 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (25th December 2018), Merkaba360 (3rd January 2021), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Richard S. (24th December 2018), Satori (24th December 2018), thalox (27th January 2019), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

I'm able to relate to different perspectives on the approach to the root of this topic. I agree we should try not to hurt each other. I agree that having a sense of humor to relieve pressure can be a good thing. I agree that having freedom of speech is a foundation which we should all be able to rely on. Though where lies the boundary? Would we want to allow to have a boundary? I personally would say: yes. I think boundaries could be good. If one knows up front it might be hurtful to one or more persons, is it than a good thing to move forward nonetheless? If one wasn't analyzing the impact before posting, does it make it less impacting? If someone creates a thread that offends others, though might have personal challenges, what action is then desired?

Personally I think the moderating team has a great responsibility in these matters and I've seen that at least one action has been taken and maybe more. I was pleased to see action was taken and am kind of surprised this thread is now life. Which makes me wonder whether or not this was discussed across the full width of the moderating team. And leaves imo the questions: what is the stance of the team regarding these situations and how would they like the community to handle such situations? Does the Avalon have guidelines on this?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Hym (27th December 2018), Soda (25th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Would we want to allow to have a boundary? I personally would say: yes. I think boundaries could be good. If one knows up front it might be hurtful to one or more persons, is it than a good thing to move forward nonetheless?
    If we aren't allowed to say things simply because they may hurt someone else's feelings, that implies that feelings and emotion are more important than honesty, logic, and reasoning. It implies that feeling good is the ultimate goal of dialogue, rather than seeking truth or any other worthwhile objective.

It also implies that we are responsible for how other people feel, no matter how unreasonable their feelings may be. I personally believe that we are each responsible for our own feelings, and no one else can truly make us feel anything. Therefore you cannot be held responsible for how you "make" me feel.

Religious debates are a classic example of this. Religious people get offended very easily. So now we can't criticize religion if it is offensive to someone's feelings? I hope you realize how quickly this could devolve back into medieval circumstances.

The Catholic Church set hard boundaries on "offensive" language too, just as Islam does today. Think of how many people had to be burned at the stake before people finally came to their senses about that. Maybe the modern generation of Europeans will have to experience the same cycle with Islam (which never experienced a humanistic Renaissance or Enlightenment) before they remember these things again.

20. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Would we want to allow to have a boundary? I personally would say: yes. I think boundaries could be good. If one knows up front it might be hurtful to one or more persons, is it than a good thing to move forward nonetheless?
    If we aren't allowed to say things simply because they may hurt someone else's feelings, that implies that feelings and emotion are more important than honesty, logic, and reasoning. It implies that feeling good is the ultimate goal of dialogue, rather than seeking truth or any other worthwhile objective.

It also implies that we are responsible for how other people feel, no matter how unreasonable their feelings may be. I personally believe that we are each responsible for our own feelings, and no one else can truly make us feel anything. Therefore you cannot be held responsible for how you "make" me feel.

Religious debates are a classic example of this. Religious people get offended very easily. So now we can't criticize religion if it is offensive to someone's feelings? I hope you realize how quickly this could devolve back into medieval circumstances.

The Catholic Church set hard boundaries on "offensive" language too, just as Islam does today. Think of how many people had to be burned at the stake before people finally came to their senses about that. Maybe the modern generation of Europeans will have to experience the same cycle with Islam (which never experienced a humanistic Renaissance or Enlightenment) before they remember these things again.
    Sure, I understand not easy to please everyone. And giving an opinion is always possible I think. Though personally don't think for example that a sense of humor doesn't have a boundary. Although I'm not agreeing with certain catholic perspectives, or muslim perspectives. I would not choose to use their believe in my jokes. For me personal there is a boundary. I understand that not everyone shares this perspective. Though I'm looking for the stance of the moderation team given the situation.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Hym (27th December 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I had to process the format Mike used here to consider the ethical implications.

Comedy is a universal language and when not done right slips into categories of awful abuse.

Those that have the gift for writing and delivering comedy by their chosen format, (which I personally think Mike has after reading his sermon), provide not only bubbly entertainment, but thought provoking ideas that can inspire people to think about sensitive and conflicting topics; be it racism, politics, social movements, or, in the case on Avalon, religious icons.

Masterful comedy provides debate in a confronting but safe format.

The other member has had little regard for insulting those of considerable religious faith with his/her hubris, let alone the repetitive invitation for members to communicate and be “saved” by the claimed messiah.

Does this mean insulting him/her back is the right course? No. But calling them out and challenging them is required and it can be done properly in various language formats; compassion being one, valor another and comedy another.

For me personally, I am sooo tired of “these types” in our community. Do the good work. But if you are genuine, imo, you won’t be proclaiming to the world that you are better than everyone else by hiding behind a religious icon, or making one up!

Why should we allow these personalities to have their stage without challenging them; heck we have enough of these types running the world claiming their way is the only way be it religious doctrine, dictatorship, capitalism, or any other BS that promotes inequality and abuse.

I actually have a great deal of compassion for those with mental disorders that have them convinced their behaviours are justified, but I do not believe they should be given free rein because of their disorder. To me it is no different than letting a pedophile have free rein in a community, (let alone the right to govern), because he suffers from a mental disorder. No, enough is enough!

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Antagenet (25th December 2018), AutumnW (24th December 2018), Debra (25th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Joe from the Carolinas (25th December 2018), onawah (2nd December 2020), wondering (25th December 2018), Words of Joy (24th December 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,526 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Mike (one of the best storytellers on the forum - and the funniest.)
    Does the Avalon have guidelines on this?
    My briefest answer: Mike's not really channeling Satan. He's channeling George Carlin.

And Carlin would have been most welcome here. His mission was to wake people up and tell truth through inspired, incisive humor. Some of his lines would have sliced a steel bar in half. But he was never unkind, to anyone.

Truth is what the forum is all about (humor, too, of course!), and I do think this thread counts as that.

A question, then:

Does George Carlin now sit at your right hand? Or has he gone UP, the other way?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th December 2018 at 20:48.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (24th December 2018), conk (18th January 2019), DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), lake (24th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Valerie Villars (25th December 2018), Words of Joy (25th December 2018), Yoda (24th December 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Well ain't this true??

Normal..!

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th December 2018), AutumnW (24th December 2018), Debra (25th December 2018), Delight (24th December 2018), DNA (24th December 2018), drneglector (25th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2018), Valerie Villars (25th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Ahhh Satan, an able wordsmith, hammering out superbly crafted prose in the foundries of HELL!

Hmmm....questions. Boxers or briefs? Does the forked tail represent a problem getting dressed? And besides flames about three feet tall, what really burns your ass?

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), lake (24th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Valerie Villars (25th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Is it true that you are real pretty? Like a beautiful dawn?

Quote In Ezekiel 28:12-19 we have a true picture of Satan. “You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty . . . You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you . . . you were perfect in your ways from the day you were created.
    It's stated there that you are an anointed cherub!
    Isn't that just the little flying naked babies things, with bow and arrows??

Or are you just an arse?

Do you actually 'own' this world?

Quote Jesus calls Satan, “the ruler of this world.” John 12:31. The Apostle Paul calls him “the god of this age.” 2 Corinthians 4:4.
    Or is it just a rental?
    Just want to quick step in here and pass on what I just learned a few days ago, coincidentally. The original cherubim are not babies at all but adult. The baby thing got started in the Renaissance, probably with artists like Michaelangelo.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

DNA (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Hym (27th December 2018), lake (24th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Words of Joy (25th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,526 times in 32,788 posts

I just started this thread.
    My question:

Do you have a birthday? Is it classified? Does anyone celebrate it? Do you?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hym (27th December 2018), lake (24th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Yoda (24th December 2018)

34. Link to Post #58
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Sure, I understand not easy to please everyone.
    It's not just a matter of not being easy. I don't even try to please everyone. Nor is it my goal in life to simply feel as good as possible. I do all sorts of things to take myself out of my comfort zone and challenge myself in order to grow as a person, and that's not the same as just trying to feel good and make everyone else feel good. In the end, I don't believe chasing pleasure is what will make me satisfied in life.

Just to expand on this, it's the historical philosophy of hedonism.

Quote Hedonism is a school of thought that argues that the pursuit of pleasure and intrinsic goods are the primary or most important goals of human life.[1] A hedonist strives to maximize net pleasure (pleasure minus pain). However upon finally gaining said pleasure, happiness may remain stationary.

Ethical hedonism is the idea that all people have the right to do everything in their power to achieve the greatest amount of pleasure possible to them. It is also the idea that every person's pleasure should far surpass their amount of pain. Ethical hedonism is said to have been started by Aristippus of Cyrene, a student of Socrates. He held the idea that pleasure is the highest good.[2]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonism

If anything I am more of a Stoic.

Quote Stoicism is predominantly a philosophy of personal ethics informed by its system of logic and its views on the natural world. According to its teachings, as social beings, the path to happiness for humans is found in accepting the moment as it presents itself, by not allowing oneself to be controlled by the desire for pleasure or fear of pain, by using one's mind to understand the world and to do one's part in nature's plan, and by working together and treating others fairly and justly.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism

In Buddhism, chasing after pleasure is also seen as a vice. In many religions, actually, simply living to seek after pleasure is seem as degenerate and sinful. I happen to agree with this particular view of things. The truth hurts sometimes, but I still want to know it. It's the only way forward, as far as I'm concerned. Obviously others may disagree. But you can't force hedonism on everybody, if only because hedonists make poor soldiers.

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Hedonists can also make the best soldiers. To some, war is the party, and plunging a bayonet into an enemy's abdomen the addictive drug.

Pleasure seeking is also the quickest way of conquering pleasure seeking. Denying one's vices, be they drink, drugs, sex, only shifts the mental obsession; all you've done now is become obsessed with not doing these things as opposed to being obsessed with doing them. The pathology still remains...despite your burnt-orange robe and beggars bowl and buzz cut and manufactured malnourishment.

Ever tried reading the bible with an erection? Best to go sniff coke off stripper's tits for a year or 3, and get it out of your system, organically. Play with your toys until you are good and sick of them, and then move on. At the very least you'll spare yourself the embarrassing announcement to family and friends that your 2 week conversion to buddhism was a failure. No one likes embarrassment and no one likes a failure.

What if this "organic" process ends the life of the experimenter? I get that annoying question all the time, and to that i say this: when viewed against eternity, it's not a tragedy. This hypothetical man or woman has not "wasted their life", they have sacrificed it nobly to exhaust an addiction or 2. Their next life will no longer include those nuisances.

Do you doubt this? Search your feelings Luuuuke....you know this to be true.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cerridwen (25th December 2018), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Valerie Villars (25th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Mike (one of the best storytellers on the forum - and the funniest.)
    Does the Avalon have guidelines on this?
    My briefest answer: Mike's not really channeling Satan. He's channeling George Carlin.

And Carlin would have been most welcome here. His mission was to wake people up and tell truth through inspired, incisive humor. Some of his lines would have sliced a steel bar in half. But he was never unkind, to anyone.

Truth is what the forum is all about (humor, too, of course!), and I do think this thread counts as that.

A question, then:

Does George Carlin now sit at your right hand? Or has he gone UP, the other way?

George Carlin! George Carlin! It's all I ever hear...as if I have him chained to a cage, writing my bloody material for me or something.

It was flattering at first, but now I've grown to resent it.

The truth is, I wrote his jokes. We made a little deal, he and I (no, no it had nothing to do with souls!). You'll notice that he was a short-haired, relatively mild version of himself early on...and then he reemerged rather spontaneously with longer hair and edgier stuff in the later years...that was all me.

Where is he now? Well i don't have all the answers man. Who do you think i am, Corey Goode?

Next time you're in a city, look up at the tallest buildings. You'll likely see a window-washer or two. If there was a car crash a couple blocks down, they'd likely see it. Here's a tip: Myself and all the so called evil entities under me, we don't necessarily know more than you folks, nor are we even more intelligent. It's just that from where we're standing, we can see a little further down the road.

But I will say this: when strong personalities reincarnate, later in life they begin to look like their previous incarnation. I have an inkling who Carlin will be next, but I'd rather not say - predictions aren't my business, they ruin careers. Just ask David Wilcock. btw, he was a pudgy lesbian in his last life. Strong personality too.
    Last edited by Mike; 25th December 2018 at 07:57.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cerridwen (25th December 2018), Debra (25th December 2018), Hym (27th December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018), Valerie Villars (25th December 2018), Watching from Cyprus (17th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast