+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast

Thread: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 811 posts

Default Re: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Passive aggressive? And here i thought I was just being aggressive.
    Since when did you get so funny?! ;-)

What have you done with Mike? Give him back.
    No leave Mike where ever .... I think Satan is whimsical!

Hey Ugly....was this an authorised biography?

Satan by Lewis Sperry Chafer

I mean....it seems to cover your whole existence up till now!

Normal..!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

petra (18th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (18th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

FYI, Mike has ALWAYS been very funny!
    It's just that he has multiple personalities, which his last post should make obvious enough.
    His Satanic personality knows about Mike, Mike just doesn't know he's also Satan.
    ...It makes for a sort of weird session of Whose Line is it Anyway?
    (Don't tell him! He's moved from NYC to Florida and they don't have nearly enough psychoanalysts there, which he would be in desperate need of, if he found out.)

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Passive aggressive? And here i thought I was just being aggressive.
    Since when did you get so funny?! ;-)

What have you done with Mike? Give him back.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th January 2019 at 23:28.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

lake (17th January 2019), petra (18th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (18th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

..can't a 15 million year old evil god drink a little virgin blood in peace? a warning: approaching me frivolously can be dangerous. one may stray a little from convention while summoning me, but only if one is artful. Artfulness trumps everything. this dimension is about expression, mostly; whether you're Hilter or Christ matters not - it's the eloquence and force of your expression, or art, that's important. whoever articulates their spirit best, wins. it's that simple... and all you non-competitive types can groan all you like. it should be no surprise to any of you that Satan is a moral relativist.. but i am something of a creative absolutist.

Lake, your profile picture is gorgeous. Are you female? Do you look anything like that? I'm trying to determine whether it's worth it or not to keep pretending i'm interested in your mind. What is it with you people and your avatars and invented names? if you're physically ugly, i get it. But are you ashamed of your names as well? Christ, i feel like i'm playing make believe with a bunch of 10 yr olds. I don't know how Mike does it. Lake, imagine if you died tomorrow? We'd all be eulogizing a Warhol painting and an anonymous body of water. Just who the f#ck are you? Someone out there might want to know. It may even be important to them. I don't give a sh!t, but it may be important to somebody. Think about it.

Onawah, I've been meaning to ask you about that name. It sounds like the retching noise i make while vomiting up 15 guinness...oh...no....wahhhhh! Yet another invented name. If your name is Bob, for example, and you indicated it here, do you think it would cost you your job at the stock exchange? Well, would it Bob?

I want to see attractive people! What kind of evil God wouldn't, ya know? and hey, if you're ugly , own it! it's the most artful thing you can do, and the most original..and hence, your highest physical expression. what are the alternatives? get a pair of oversized buddy holly specs and walk around with a camouflage backpack? dress like orville redenbacher and brood over some sh!tty sketches at Starbucks? Dye your hair purple and invent yet another gender? Cover yourself in tattoos? No, No,No....No! Ever notice how it's the people covered in tattoos who are generally the least interesting? they want credit for being interesting without having put in any effort...so they attempt to purchase it. my fuzzy mind is making a vague connection to prostitution.

same with the trans community. wanna hear my theory there? they just keep inventing vague, sexless genders as convenient scapegoats for their inability to get laid. it's a wonderful excuse:it's not that nobody wants to f#ck me, it's that pesky growing population of sexless eunuchs that's creating the illusion that they don't...

Nothing good ever happens from waking a sleeping demon. plus, the sequel is never as good as the original. an alchemist can turn vitriol into charm, but only if he has energy...and energy is a fickle beast, arriving and disappearing in fits and spurts. recently waking demons have very little energy...so approach at your own risk.

Satan has spoken.
    Last edited by Mike; 18th January 2019 at 06:31.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

lake (18th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), Valerie Villars (26th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (18th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Satan/Marduk,

Is any of the above your real given name (if you have one) or what is your name?

My real given name for this body is Peter and if you look at my profile, the photo there is also of me.

Amazing how many people show themselves publicly via Facebook etc and same time scared of showing their true ID on forums like Avalon.. so many people always afraid.

Anyway, be good and honest .. there is no joy or happiness in being deceitful or evil.. You sound like you are fed up being stuck here! Well, if you don’t restructure this place soon you really will be completely alone.. this place of yours named after your father Ea Enki I assume, sucks.. full of “self centered wannabe Fluor and Aspartame toxicated idiot waste of spaces”.

I for one am taking the first offered lift out of here.

Time to have some fun

Love from Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

lake (18th January 2019), Mike (18th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), Valerie Villars (26th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Watching from Cyprus (here)
    Satan/Marduk,

Is any of the above your real given name (if you have one) or what is your name?

My real given name for this body is Peter and if you look at my profile, the photo there is also of me.

Amazing how many people show themselves publicly via Facebook etc and same time scared of showing their true ID on forums like Avalon.. so many people always afraid.

Anyway, be good and honest .. there is no joy or happiness in being deceitful or evil.. You sound like you are fed up being stuck here! Well, if you don’t restructure this place soon you really will be completely alone.. this place of yours named after your father Ea Enki I assume, sucks.. full of “self centered wannabe Fluor and Aspartame toxicated idiot waste of spaces”.

Time to have some fun

Love from Peter

Peter, nice to meet you. Love to you too.

My real name could only be described as an utterance. It's a unique noise that defies spelling, sort of like a sneeze.

In a relative universe, so-called evil is necessary. So i've embraced it. I merely play my part. One day you'll thank me. You're welcome.

*takes a bow*

Don't be so anxious to leave here. The Earth is a very unique place; even in the vastness of space, there isn't another planet even remotely like it. You can't even begin to understand what that means, but it doesn't stop me from saying it.

Cut the tip of your finger, let it drip into a bowl. Add maggots. Stir briskly. Dump it over your head and say the our father backwards. Run naked thru a crowd..

.It'll get you out of work for a few weeks. You're welcome
    Last edited by Mike; 18th January 2019 at 08:52.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Forest Denizen (22nd January 2019), lake (18th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), Valerie Villars (26th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (18th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Watching from Cyprus (here)
    Satan/Marduk,

Time to have some fun

Love from Peter

Peter, nice to meet you. Love to you too.

My real name could only be described as an utterance. It's a unique noise that defies spelling, sort of like a sneeze.

In a relative universe, so-called evil is necessary. So i've embraced it. I merely play my part. One day you'll thank me. You're welcome.

*takes a bow*

Don't be so anxious to leave here. The Earth is a very unique place; even in the vastness of space, there isn't another planet even remotely like it. You can't even begin to understand what that means, but it doesn't stop me from saying it.

Cut the tip of your finger, let it drip into a bowl. Add maggots. Stir briskly. Dump it over your head and say the our father backwards. Run naked thru a crowd..

.It'll get you out of work for a few weeks. You're welcome
    Thank you for the advice. Nonsense with the Blood, Maggets LOL, but running naked through a crowd i think everyone feels like doing when they feel to limited in what is decent and what is not. A kind of a wish to break free. Names given are not who we are in the end of the day, only puts a ID on this fleshy vehicle, so my question about your real name was to ID you, which you described nicely.

I can grasp that the evil must exist for the balance some how, but here on earth, we humans, are really doing our best to imbalance the energies here, saddening the earth, its fauna, its blood (natural resources) and its other inhabitants. May i kindly ask you and i think on behalf of all unselfish loving beings on this planet, that you deceive the deceivers (maybe already your plan LOL) and once they are gone or have their souls and mind captured in a robotic entity so they can "live" forever (idiots), you can leave this place as your work is then done. Go to another planet where you can restore the balance.

Are you aware ... of course you are... stupid question .. What can you tell us about the experience of Michel Desmarquet and the planet Thiaoouba whereto he was taken?

All the best
    Peter
    Last edited by Watching from Cyprus; 18th January 2019 at 09:28.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Forest Denizen (22nd January 2019), lake (18th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    FYI, Mike has ALWAYS been very funny!
    I know! He scared me though - for reals. Sometimes scaring people is funny.... I guess

It's just that he has multiple personalities, which his last post should make obvious enough.
    Maybe we need to make special exceptions for schizophrenics to have two PA accounts, one for each personality. Could get kinda outa hand tho if they have three or four!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

lake (18th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (18th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 811 posts

Lake, your profile picture is gorgeous. Are you female? Do you look anything like that? I'm trying to determine whether it's worth it or not to keep pretending i'm interested in your mind. What is it with you people and your avatars and invented names? if you're physically ugly, i get it. But are you ashamed of your names as well? Christ, i feel like i'm playing make believe with a bunch of 10 yr olds. I don't know how Mike does it. Lake, imagine if you died tomorrow? We'd all be eulogizing a Warhol painting and an anonymous body of water. Just who the f#ck are you? Someone out there might want to know. It may even be important to them. I don't give a sh!t, but it may be important to somebody. Think about it.
    Oh Satan....not just whimsical but also flattering!

Although I could only blush' IF....... I wasn't a 6'5" ,110kg, ugly as sin, 53 year old ex cockney, bloke!

As you should know, I have never had social media and you will not find an image of me upon this internet and I intend to maintain that privacy! (in which case the more astute demons are probably, now, tapping your scaly shoulder and shcrilling "It lies precious one!").

Names? Well I know that you limited considerations of being have a 'real' thing about names but I do not! I recently changed the name I use in this realm (again) as I find it frees my 'mind' to understand that I am NOT that 'name'.

Really try it....Change the name you have always been known as! You will find that much of your past is remembered by you and portrayed by you.......in name only!

I was talking with your 'father' and was told to post the below....as 'daddy' worries about you....

Normal..!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

conk (18th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), Valerie Villars (26th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (18th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Beware, O forked tongued one!
    My people are wise to your Trickster ways!
    We keep close Watch on you and your Coyote cohorts and have for many moons.
    We say to you: a man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.

You would be wise to take heed of the coming Blood Moon or it may make you bleed!
    Your stolen virgin blood will not protect you!

As for my name, it originated in the Chippewa language and means Wide Awake. Also SheKnows.
    It's pronounced Own AHHH Wah, and you would do well, O Friend of Tricksters, to OPEN WIDE when you say it, lest you swallow your own forked tongue!

You make my people laugh with your foolish imprecations, but with my drum, my rattle, my shield, in full regalia,

and with my other power objects (the parrot headed umbrella which you know and fear!)

...I dance and make powerful medicine to keep you contained in your own dark domicile, where you cannot interfere with our poor friend Mike, who has no idea you want to take up permanent residence in his Guiness befuddled brain.

Indeed, it is only when he has had one too many that you are able to bleed through, just enough to make a sore nuisance of yourself!

If that is not enough to convince you, I will send my Dark Spirit Sister, who will sober you up in a hurry!

As for this Bob you speak of, or for that matter, anyone who thinks the stock market is powerful medicine, we say beware of that which rises high, for when it falls, it may land right on your head!

I have spoken.

Onawah, I've been meaning to ask you about that name. It sounds like the retching noise i make while vomiting up 15 guinness...oh...no....wahhhhh! Yet another invented name. If your name is Bob, for example, and you indicated it here, do you think it would cost you your job at the stock exchange? Well, would it Bob?
    Last edited by onawah; 18th January 2019 at 19:35.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ErtheVessel (30th January 2019), Forest Denizen (22nd January 2019), lake (18th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (18th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Dear Mike, errr, Satan.

You seem to have a devilishly good sense of humour.

Will I be bored if I get into heaven?

Mark Twain seems to think so. He once said that there is no humour in heaven.

Is this true?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Forest Denizen (22nd January 2019), onawah (19th January 2019), Valerie Villars (26th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (20th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Mike, (not S),

Are you OK ?

I believe that a powerful being has been (hopefully no longer) in control of your body...
    For 2 days I could not use my arms. I thought a heart attach was coming. Pain in both my arms as when you have a stiff neck . That pain in the shoulder joints ligaments.. terrible terrible .. fixed it with good thoughts, Lots of fresh Ginger teas and I ask “JC” to protect me.

So everyone here, take this as a warning. Don’t get into conv. with S.

I’m sure S was waiting for me to go to the hospital to be injected with a sedative so he could enter my mind.. ha no way. So stop seducing yourself even smoking grass.. clear your body and mind naturally.. cacao is good ;-)

I know now... please give us a sign that you are good.

Love you mate.
    Peter

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

onawah (21st January 2019)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Dear Mike, errr, Satan.

You seem to have a devilishly good sense of humour.

Will I be bored if I get into heaven?

Mark Twain seems to think so. He once said that there is no humour in heaven.

Is this true?

There's no humor in Twain. He got into heaven but only spent a brief few days there. No one had anything good to say about him. Even Saint Michael was reported to have been caught whispering, Jesus Christ, get that ****ing curmudgeon out of here. These days his spirit roams the earth, where it's doomed to watch sleeping high schoolers drool onto page 3 of "Huck Finn" into eternity.

Hey what is that in your hand? Why are you displaying that meaningless wood shaving? Is that supposed to be an offering? Sigh, whatever happened to bloody phlegm and cow fetus'?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (21st January 2019), onawah (21st January 2019), Valerie Villars (26th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Hey what is that in your hand? Why are you displaying that meaningless wood shaving? Is that supposed to be an offering? Sigh, whatever happened to bloody phlegm and cow fetus'?
    That dearest Satan, is what is commonly known as a leaf but I do understand how you could mistake it for a wood shaving because it is curled and dry looking.
    I'm sure you know a lot about wood shavings; I'm now thinking of those hellish barbed wooden spears you created.

I think we left bloody phlegm and cow fetus' back in the dark ages. At least, that is what I hear? Any updates on that?

Now be a good Satan and run along and check on the new entrants to hell will ya?
    Last edited by Constance; 21st January 2019 at 07:49.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Forest Denizen (22nd January 2019), onawah (22nd January 2019)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hmmm.... I am getting the feeling that old BEELZEBUB is taking stock of his current, precarious situation, since he has been taking his time responding to this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1270303

And may (rightly --face it, it's inevitable--) suspect he is going now from this:

to this:

...Although of course he is going to try to put as glamorously tragic a spin on it as he can muster.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th January 2019 at 18:26.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ErtheVessel (30th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (29th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (28th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Hmmm.... I am getting the feeling that old BEELZEBUB is taking stock of his current, precarious situation, since he has been taking his time responding to this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1270303

And may (rightly --face it, it's inevitable--) suspect he is going now from this:

to this:

...Although of course he is going to try to put as glamorously tragic a spin on it as he can muster.

Big man, walking in the park..

Wig-wam, frightened of the dark..

Some kind of solitude is measured out in you..

you think you know me but you haven't go a clue..

if you're lonely you can talk to me

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (20th November 2020), Innocent Warrior (29th January 2019), onawah (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)

That dearest Satan, is what is commonly known as a leaf but I do understand how you could mistake it for a wood shaving because it is curled and dry looking.
    I'm sure you know a lot about wood shavings; I'm now thinking of those hellish barbed wooden spears you created.

I think we left bloody phlegm and cow fetus' back in the dark ages. At least, that is what I hear? Any updates on that?

Now be a good Satan and run along and check on the new entrants to hell will ya?

never use semi colons.

they are transvestite hermaphrodites representing only nothing. all they do is show you've been to college.
    Last edited by Mike; 29th January 2019 at 08:18.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (29th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (29th January 2019), onawah (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Uhoh

Hit a raw nerve?
    Maybe this will pick your Satanic spirits back up...:

Hey Bulldog
    Song by The Beatles
    Lyrics
    Sheepdog, standing in the rain
    Bullfrog, doing it again
    Some kind of happiness is
    Measured out in miles
    What makes you think you're
    Something special when you smile
    Childlike no one understands
    Jackknife in your sweaty hands
    Some kind of innocence is
    Measured out in years
    You don't know what it's like
    To listen to your fears
    You can talk to me
    You can talk to me
    You can talk to me
    If you're lonely, you can talk to me
    Big man (yeah) walking in the park
    Wigwam frightened of the dark
    Some kind of solitude is
    Measured out in you
    You think you know me, but you haven't got a clue
    You can talk to me
    You can talk to me
    You can talk to me
    If you're lonely, you can talk to me
    Hey hey
    Roar
    Hey, bulldog (hey bulldog)
    Woof
    Hey, bulldog
    Hey, bulldog
    Hey, bulldog
    Hey man
    Whats up brother?
    Roof
    What do ya say
    I say, roof
    You know any more?
    Ah ah (you got it, that's it, you had it)
    That's it man, wo ho, that's it, you got it
    Woah
    Look at me man, I only had ten children
    Ah ah ah ah ah ah ha ha ha ha
    Quiet, quiet (ok)
    Quiet
    Hey, bulldog, hey bulldog"
    Songwriters: John Lennon / Paul Mccartney
    Hey Bulldog lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Not sure who exactly I am talking to now, but there's a nice post on another thread that Mike started here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1272106
    ...which might help soothe raw nerves.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th January 2019 at 08:28.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (30th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (29th January 2019), Mike (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

i just happened to be listening to that song as i was reading your post...so i plagarized it. i enjoyed watching you trying to determine what i meant by it..but i meant nothing, of course. quoting the song made me feel mysterious and enigmatic, which gave me a raging astral boner.

let me ask you a question: if a stranger were to offer you pasta salad off a fork they had just eaten off of, would you take it?

also: do you think "helter skelter" is a precursor to modern day heavy metal?
    Last edited by Mike; 29th January 2019 at 08:56.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (30th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (29th January 2019), onawah (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The odd thing is, this morning when I woke up it was too cold to get out of bed so I started a new book, Her Fearful Symmetry and this is on the dedication page:
    " She said, I know what it's like to be dead. I know what it's like to be sad. And she's making me feel like I've never been born." The Beatles

She said
    I know what it's like to be dead
    I know what it is to be sad
    And she's making me feel like I've never been born
    I said
    Who put all those things in your hair
    Things that make me feel like I'm sad
    And you're making me feel like I've never been born
    She said you don't understand what I said
    I said no no no you're wrong
    When I was a boy, everything was right
    Everything was right
    I said
    Even though you know what you know
    I know that I'm ready to leave
    'Cause you're making me feel like I've never been born
    She said you don't understand what I said
    I said no no no you're wrong
    When I was a boy, everything was right
    Everything was right
    I said
    Even though you know what you know
    I know that I'm ready to leave
    'Cause you're making me feel like I've never been born
    She said
    Songwriters: John Lennon / Paul McCartney

Strange...
    But far from arousing me, it made me want to roll over and go back to sleep.

The answer to your questions of course is: "AS IF!!!"

"Dissociative identity disorder, formerly referred to as multiple personality disorder, is a condition wherein a person's identity is fragmented into two or more distinct personality states."

I think it might be helpful for you to mull that over for awhile...
    Last edited by onawah; 29th January 2019 at 18:53.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (30th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (30th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It occurs to me that you have been taking OBE lessons from that batty bad boy Brit friend of yours.
    Hmmphhh!!
    That would be typical of the two of you, voyeuristically carousing around on the astral.
    No matter. I have my spirit catcher on the ready to catch you in the act!

That would be most amusing!
    Though no doubt you would not agree...

i just happened to be listening to that song as i was reading your post...so i plagarized it. i enjoyed watching you trying to determine what i meant by it..but i meant nothing, of course. quoting the song made me feel mysterious and enigmatic, which gave me a raging astral boner.

let me ask you a question: if a stranger were to offer you pasta salad off a fork they had just eaten off of, would you take it?

also: do you think "helter skelter" is a precursor to modern day heavy metal?
    Last edited by onawah; 30th January 2019 at 07:51.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (20th November 2020), Innocent Warrior (30th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast