+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast

Thread: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,212 times in 5,679 posts

Default Re: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Joe Biden? Joe Biden is gonna win the election? Have I got this right? 'Ol Pedo Joe? Didn't you see the creepy way he caressed that young girl and whispered into her ear? Even I winced when I saw that. What the hell is wrong with you people?

But hey, look, I've got my own problems down here. I recently referred to Baphomet as a "she" but apparently "they" is non-binary now. Now I've got some weird looking kids picketing outside my place as we speak, cursing my male privilege while waving angry signs with crossed out dicks on them. They're threatening to cancel me. What the f#ck does that mean?
    You think you've got problems Satan...

Attachment 44971

Dear Insufferable C*nt,

having just viewed your picture, i can assure you no is or ever will ogle you for as long as you live. Please stop speaking as a sign of respect and support for humanity.

Yours up to the teeth,
    Satan
    Last edited by Mike; 6th November 2020 at 00:48.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2020), Constance (6th November 2020), DeDukshyn (6th November 2020), Franny (8th November 2020), Gracy (6th November 2020), Harmony (7th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020), Strat (6th November 2020), wondering (7th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where the hell have you been?

Somehow we have crossed paths without seeing each other.

Hei Luci fer!
    Do you have Shoulder Angels?

Shoulder Angels(1:06)

And all this to be just human.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2020), Constance (6th November 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), onawah (7th November 2020), Strat (6th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,911 times in 20,684 posts

So if "Satan/Lucifer" and 1/3 of the Heavens were casted in to the Earth because of a "War in the Heavens" which is a paradox because it suppose to be "perfect place" why cast them to Earth why not Pluto or any other (exo)planet? ... is The Universe/Multiverse not big enough?

If I knew in advance there are pedophile teachers at a school why would I send my children to a place where the chance of terrible things happening is high? Same for Humans (Gods children) being mixed with Fallen Angels & Demons who were ORIGINALLY created in "The Heavens" (by WHO exactly?) but casted out to Earth of all places. Why? ... Is the Universe not big enough for them to be some place else?

Sincere question.

...or are we all "Fallen Ones" with amnesia ... and being send to this Earth 3D Prison to be spiritually tested.

Latin:

Lucifer = "Bringer/Bearer of (False?) Light"
    Satan = Rebellion to God

What if that "God" is NOT The Real Prime Creator (beyond any man-made or alien-made Religion) but just another Alien Race that needs (conditional) worship of a different kind?

Any being that needs worship is already a big red flag for me same for Satan same "need for worship" paradox.

He or She that needs power over others, in my view, makes a clear statement, that you do not have it ... those who can empower themselves first WITHOUT being a parasite without the need to be worshiped is far more closer to the original concept of being in connection with Source than anything else posing as a "savior".

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    November 6th, 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th November 2020 at 02:34.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (6th November 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), onawah (7th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Joe Biden? Joe Biden is gonna win the election? Have I got this right? 'Ol Pedo Joe? Didn't you see the creepy way he caressed that young girl and whispered into her ear? Even I winced when I saw that. What the hell is wrong with you people?

But hey, look, I've got my own problems down here. I recently referred to Baphomet as a "she" but apparently "they" is non-binary now. Now I've got some weird looking kids picketing outside my place as we speak, cursing my male privilege while waving angry signs with crossed out dicks on them. They're threatening to cancel me. What the f#ck does that mean?

Attachment 44971
    I read online that Corey Hart is one of Satan's court jesters. This is why he made such a catchy song influencing people to wear sunglasses at night. She may be on to something. Step 1 was sunglasses, step 2 facemasks. Look out ladies, sinister looks are coming your way.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Constance (6th November 2020), Franny (8th November 2020), Harmony (7th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), onawah (7th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

Attachment 44971
    I read online that Corey Hart is one of Satan's court jesters. This is why he made such a catchy song influencing people to wear sunglasses at night. She may be on to something. Step 1 was sunglasses, step 2 facemasks. Look out ladies, sinister looks are coming your way.

He also wrote "never surrender" which, thru the eyes of the hyper-twat'ish, just might be viewed as an ode to toxic masculinity. But until i see him in a gillette commercial shaving his armpits while having a good cry to "the notebook", I'll assume his song is what it seems to be about, which is likely something to do with Sylvester Stallone rekindling his relationship with his son whilst simultaneously trying to remain employed as a truck driver..all while training to be a national arm wrestling champion

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Constance (6th November 2020), Franny (8th November 2020), Harmony (7th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), Mike Gorman (8th November 2020), onawah (7th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    So if "Satan/Lucifer" and 1/3 of the Heavens were casted in to the Earth because of a "War in the Heavens" which is a paradox because it suppose to be "perfect place" why cast them to Earth why not Pluto or any other (exo)planet? ... is The Universe/Multiverse not big enough?

If I knew in advance there are pedophile teachers at a school why would I send my children to a place where the chance of terrible things happening is high? Same for Humans (Gods children) being mixed with Fallen Angels & Demons who were ORIGINALLY created in "The Heavens" (by WHO exactly?) but casted out to Earth of all places. Why? ... Is the Universe not big enough for them to be some place else?

Sincere question.

...or are we all "Fallen Ones" with amnesia ... and being send to this Earth 3D Prison to be spiritually tested.

Latin:

Lucifer = "Bringer/Bearer of (False?) Light"
    Satan = Rebellion to God

What if that "God" is NOT The Real Prime Creator (beyond any man-made or alien-made Religion) but just another Alien Race that needs (conditional) worship of a different kind?

Any being that needs worship is already a big red flag for me same for Satan same "need for worship" paradox.

He or She that needs power over others, in my view, makes a clear statement, that you do not have it ... those who can empower themselves first WITHOUT being a parasite without the need to be worshiped is far more closer to the original concept of being in connection with Source than anything else posing as a "savior".

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    November 6th, 2020

it's not a paradox. they came here precisely because it was a perfect place. what these demons like to do is find something good and right and then arbitrarily eliminate it. Pluto is f#cking cold man. And totally desolate. What could we possibly destroy there that might make us feel diabolically sinful? Come on, what's the matter with you? All the action is here, on the earth!

Your God put you in a place that he regards as perfectly safe. And from where he's sitting, it is. From where you're sitting, it isn't. Do you trust him?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Constance (6th November 2020), Franny (8th November 2020), Harmony (7th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), onawah (7th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Attachment 44971

Dear Insufferable C*nt,

having just viewed your picture, i can assure you no is or ever will ogle you for as long as you live. Please stop speaking as a sign of respect and support for humanity.

Yours up to the teeth,
    Satan
    Literally had to wipe spit out beer off my monitor ... thanks a lot, you red skinned bastard if evil.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Constance (6th November 2020), Franny (8th November 2020), Harmony (7th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,911 times in 20,684 posts

Your God put you in a place that he regards as perfectly safe. And from where he's sitting, it is. From where you're sitting, it isn't. Do you trust him?
    In my view, "God" is just a label we use for our limited comprehension and is connected to (narrow) human agendas how to interpreted "His" word.

I prefer "Prime Creator" ... because it is NOT attached to any (limited) human agendas of (thought) control. My question to the Prime Creator is: "If all comes from you (Prime Creator) then anything of it is form it like sparks of a fire. ... So there is NO "outside" the Prime Creator ... thus we are all talking to ourselves now?

Maybe forgetting that we all came from the same Source is part of the deal ... so that we have unlimited distractions into infinity for entertainment purposes.

What if ANY "beLIEve System" is a temporary "role play" to experience that aspect of it until we have learned enough from it and move on to the next level of "beLIEve System" and on and on and on in to infinity.

I am the other you, the future & history.

Source

ps: I did/do not have the assumption that "satan" (just a label) would comprehend what I am doing ... because it is beyond duality thinking.

He does not even see I was challenging "the logic" of everything not the "satan" concept alone.

Any story (for or against) that is told is about framing things a certain way ... mostly (if not all) to just serve own agenda or the assumed "higher good" especially "the end justifies the means" type stories.

... and me addressing a paradox was not about satan but everything ... assuming satan is the ultimate narcissist that can not see beyond his role-play trapped in his "story line" which I already explained, but failed to notice it ... I forgive his short-comings must be harrowing if it is eternal.

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    November 6, 2020

Captain Kirk and his crew must deal with Mr. Spock's long-lost half-brother who hijacks the Enterprise for an obsessive search for "God" at the center of the galaxy.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th May 2021 at 13:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Constance (7th November 2020), Franny (8th November 2020), Harmony (7th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Go on, admit it — what influence did you have on the US election last week?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (7th November 2020), AriG (8th November 2020), Constance (7th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th November 2020), Harmony (7th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), Kryztian (10th November 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020), Yoda (9th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Last week? Not sure when your week begins, but for Anglo saxons , and understood you to be one, it’s Sunday.....so totally devastating, this outcome, we need a revolution to offset the “reset”. Snowflakes need to earn their place, not have it handed to them.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

When are you and God just gonna knock it off, eh?

Like a pair of errant school kids the both of you!

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Anka (8th November 2020), Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Constance (8th November 2020), Franny (8th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Why the hell?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Bluegreen (8th November 2020), Constance (8th November 2020), Franny (8th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Who? What? Me?

Quote Posted by Sophocles (here)
    Why the hell?
    Why not the hell?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th November 2020 at 19:25. Reason: merged the two near-simultaneous posts

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anka (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Constance (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), onawah (8th November 2020), Sophocles (9th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Hey Satan,
    Once in awhile, at least, I think almost everyone has a day like this, seemingly for no particular reason:

My questions are: are you and/or your minions taking a vacation at those times?

And do you ever have a day like that, or are you always miserable?
    (Psychology says that psychopaths can actually experience happiness, though rarely and very minimally, so you may not actually know what that feeling is, but perhaps you have a memory of it, from before your fall from Heaven? )
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Constance (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), Sophocles (9th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,845 times in 2,378 posts

My most inconsequential Abaddon, aka Serpent of Old,

I had no idea you were rambling away in here, you have become so insignificant I literally never noticed until now. How's life been treating you in the bottomless pit.

Why would anyone bother to ask you anything when everyone must know you lie through your fangs. Its like breathing to you. Does the lure, the false promise, of power really hold sway over anyone these days. Yeah, who am I kidding, of course it does. They always come to regret it though, don't they. You were right about that I guess, human capacity for stupid thinking can be next level sometimes.

I'll confess I've brushed shoulders with you in the past, temptations falling my way, the partaking of which always left me filling ill. Doesn't take many encounters like that to leave you thinking '*uck that *hit'. Not a plan with any longevity really, and after the long march of time you couldn't come up with something new? Kind of renders you ultimately powerless. You will most likely bluster that it couldn't have been you I encountered, just some minor imp of no importance, your tendency for self-aggrandizement without bounds would never allow you to concede your ultimate impotence.

Incidentally is that bloke still in containment in electro-magnetic fields under CERN, the one they think is you? That would be funny in a tragic sort of way, in the same way your entire existence was a mistake.

Most people know you today as a dim and distant memory that looked something like this.

If they're aware of you at all!

Anything that appeared to be a question in this post was merely rhetorical, I know how you love to argue in an attempt to protect that ego of yours.

--------------------------------------------------

(Aside to Mike, there's no lasting damage from such a possession, never fear.)

Edit: Missed a comma, scared to use a semi-colon.
    Last edited by Ewan; 9th November 2020 at 11:49.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Anka (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (9th November 2020), Constance (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), onawah (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Edit: Missed a comma, scared to use a semi-colon.
    Good call. Using semi-colons in a message to Satan is sure to end badly!

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (9th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (9th November 2020), Constance (9th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), onawah (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), Yoda (9th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Onawah, I am most "happy" when I am most hated. So, ironically, most of you fuel me with the very emotion you've been trained all along to aim at me.

"Happy" is inaccurate, but we are so limited by words here when discussing something like me. A level of poetry is almost required, and my vehicle isn't up to it at the moment..the slug. Happiness, as you understand it, makes me sick to my stomach. I merely chase thrills that will likely end in sadistic fulfillment...like making a good man cheat on the love of his life with her best friend 2 days before the wedding. Sh!t like that.

The issue with the world today is that the insane are now rivaling the sane. The insane love me, even though they don't really know it's me they're loving (maybe i'll explain this later), and I hate that they love me. To exist in the form I've grown accommodated to, I need hate. Hate, hate, hate.

See when I began confusing your population over sex and gender and so forth, I didn't expect you all to start slicing off your genitals so quickly. I was disappointed that it all happened so fast. I exist in eternity, you see...and entertainment must be drawn out and sucked of all it's nectar. I can only maintain my form while I'm moving and doing, and if I run out of ideas I cease to be.

So...my next trick was to actually make people defend their right to slice off their genitals. That has happened way too quickly as well. So, out of ideas and with my existence in the balance, I made sure Biden got elected. Sorry! But it was the only way I could ensure entertainment for the next 4 years.

Ive found myself in a catch 22 now - I must create stunts that keep me entertained and allow for my form to maintain it's integrity, but those very stunts are causing large numbers of people to love me, unknowingly, which I hate.

God and Satan have been inverted, you see. Good and evil have been inverted. It was my trick, but I never imagined it would work so well. Karma's a b1tch, as they say
    Last edited by Mike; 9th November 2020 at 18:11.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Constance (9th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), onawah (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Ewan, what kind of name is that? You sound like the jedi that never made it...the one that tripped and fell over r2d2 and landed in Leia's t!ts during an important ceremony, and was subsequently reduced to being one of those homogenous, orange suit wearing nobodies that dies in a suicidal mission to kill a deathstar.

Yes we've met. I don't appreciate your attitude or your rhetorical questions. but you're right about my ego. touche
    Last edited by Mike; 9th November 2020 at 18:31.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Constance (9th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,845 times in 2,378 posts

What kind of response is that to the great insult I offered your personage, are you getting mellow in your antiquity? Where's the fire and brimstone? (Please don't show me that! Rather like a firework show these days.)

I'll have you know the incident with (Princess) Leia's endowments was organised for political reasons of which I was entirely unaware. R2D2 had been programmed, maliciously I might add, to enable that trip at the most opportune moment. If you play back the akashic records at just the right speed you will see this for yourself, along with several satisfied smirks among certain onlookers among the assembled patronage. Onlookers who were no doubt enthralled by you in the first place, a matter you choose to ignore in your rush to denigrate. (Inidentally, Leia told me later she was secretly amused by it and was not in the slightest offended. There was even a brief tryst).

That particular incarnation was one of my most important in hindsight, it taught me not to place too much trust in ceremony and to disregard the majority of media reports as agenda driven. However, as you well know, valuable lessons are never lost and despite the embarrasment at the time it formed a stronger grounding for my next life.

How does that sit with you by the way, the fact we get life after life to learn whilst you apparently stagnate? You must have noticed certain beings become harder and harder to influence over time until you can't touch them at all. Does it rankle?
    Last edited by Ewan; 9th November 2020 at 19:19.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Constance (9th November 2020), onawah (9th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

[ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:20.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), onawah (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast