+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast

Thread: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: I Am The TRUE Satan - Any Questions?

Satan, it appears you yourself have revealed the means to your own demise, and the solution to the contradictions in your "nature" if it can be so termed (you being so utterly UNnatural).
    Of course you hate being loved!
    It's so simple, I'm surprised it's not become common knowledge by now.
    The more people succumb to the supreme boredom they must be suffering from to resort to taking allegiance with Satanism, the weaker you become.
    And judging from the state of the world at this juncture, you must be nearly on your knees by now ( which will actually be quite nice to see).

You wrote: "I exist in eternity, you see...and entertainment must be drawn out and sucked of all it's nectar. "
    (Then Hollywood must not be a source of entertainment for you anymore, as Satanic as it's become...
    Or the mainstream media, almost as full of lies as the Father of Lies himself.
    Though of course, you have other sources, as yet. )

Still, since: "I can only maintain my form while I'm moving and doing, and if I run out of ideas I cease to be."
    Herein lies the contradiction and the solution: you cannot both exist in eternity and yet cease to be if you run out of ideas.
    Therefore, the more gratified you become, the closer you've come to your demise.
    SO you are not immortal at all and certainly not invincible...

So I would suggest you vacate poor Mike asap (who, if he has become sluggish, has only you to blame).

(Here he is out trick-or-treating, poor thing... )

I suggest instead that you go and find some Biden fans to inhabit--they are numerous, exceptionally gullible and too confused to know whom or what they really hate or love, and will soon be rioting in the streets if Trump wins out after all, which should keep you entertained for awhile, at least.

In any case it's clear that your days are numbered.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Onawah, I am most "happy" when I am most hated. So, ironically, most of you fuel me with the very emotion you've been trained all along to aim at me.

"Happy" is inaccurate, but we are so limited by words here when discussing something like me. A level of poetry is almost required, and my vehicle isn't up to it at the moment..the slug. Happiness, as you understand it, makes me sick to my stomach. I merely chase thrills that will likely end in sadistic fulfillment...like making a good man cheat on the love of his life with her best friend 2 days before the wedding. Sh!t like that.

The issue with the world today is that the insane are now rivaling the sane. The insane love me, even though they don't really know it's me they're loving (maybe i'll explain this later), and I hate that they love me. To exist in the form I've grown accommodated to, I need hate. Hate, hate, hate.

See when I began confusing your population over sex and gender and so forth, I didn't expect you all to start slicing off your genitals so quickly. I was disappointed that it all happened so fast. I exist in eternity, you see...and entertainment must be drawn out and sucked of all it's nectar. I can only maintain my form while I'm moving and doing, and if I run out of ideas I cease to be.

So...my next trick was to actually make people defend their right to slice off their genitals. That has happened way too quickly as well. So, out of ideas and with my existence in the balance, I made sure Biden got elected. Sorry! But it was the only way I could ensure entertainment for the next 4 years.

Ive found myself in a catch 22 now - I must create stunts that keep me entertained and allow for my form to maintain it's integrity, but those very stunts are causing large numbers of people to love me, unknowingly, which I hate.

God and Satan have been inverted, you see. Good and evil have been inverted. It was my trick, but I never imagined it would work so well. Karma's a b1tch, as they say
    Last edited by onawah; 20th December 2020 at 18:18.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Constance (9th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), justntime2learn (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), Stephanie (17th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Edit: Missed a comma, scared to use a semi-colon.
    Good call. Using semi-colons in a message to Satan is sure to end badly!
    I can confirm that

never use semi colons.

they are transvestite hermaphrodites representing only nothing. all they do is show you've been to college.
    I remember that post. ()

In 8th grade Language Arts class, we learned about colons, semi-colons and reviewed diagrams and Venn diagrams. Diagrams were taught at 5th & 6th grade levels. So no, it’s not college level stuff. It was basic LA curriculum in elementary, middle school and junior high.

While I’m at it, we were also taught to use capitals letters when we begin sentences.

One last pet peeve, Mr. Satan, most know to capitalize ‘I’ when speaking about themselves. In some circles, such as hand writing analysis, the graphologist makes note of the lower case ‘i'. It may indicate how the writer feels about him/herself. Attention to detail is important or at least it was in the 20th century.

Fingers crossed there are no misspelled words or grammar errors or I’ll be joining you in heLL-o. Thanks to everyone that has the grace to let it go when I mess up on spelling and grammar.

* Hope that wasn’t too harsh, Mr. Satan.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th November 2020 at 00:49.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Constance (10th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), justntime2learn (9th November 2020), Kryztian (10th November 2020), onawah (9th November 2020), Stephanie (17th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #163
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Good morning - love your work

I see that many Christians have cognitive dissonance when asked ‘ if God is all powerful does his lack of action against you mean he endorses you?’

I mean maybe this war between good and evil is fake , you are a manufactured fake enemy like Osama Bin Laden ? Do you think that the arrival of the Aquarian age and the kingdom of God on earth will include the illegal extra judicial killing of a body double and the fake news declaring the end of all evil?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Constance (11th November 2020), Elainie (19th November 2020), Ewan (10th November 2020), onawah (10th November 2020), RunningDeer (10th November 2020), Stephanie (17th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #164
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,916 times in 20,684 posts

• @Mike what is your take on this movie?
    Devil's Advocate (1997) Official Trailer - Al Pacino, Keanu Reeves Drama Movie HD

10 Things You Didn't know About DevilsAdvocate:

Box Office:

Budget: $57,000,000 (estimated)
    Opening Weekend USA: $12,170,536, 19 October 1997
    Gross USA: $60,944,660
    Cumulative Worldwide Gross: $152,944,660

Keanu Reeves's suit gets darker as the movie progresses. It starts as a light color and then goes through increasingly dark shades of gray. By the end of the movie, his suit is black. This is indicative of his character's decreasing morality throughout the movie.

Related?:
    'Evil Is An Abstract' (Dogma deleted scene)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th November 2020 at 00:00.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2020), Constance (20th November 2020), DeeMetrios (2nd December 2020), Ewan (20th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), onawah (1st December 2020), RunningDeer (19th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,214 times in 5,680 posts

John here's a few more things you may not have known about that movie..

Keanu Reeves was assigned an acting coach for the role by the studio, but he refused to work with him. Instead, he woke up 2 days before filming began, remembered that he needed to establish a character, and wound up working steadily for the next 48 hours with a semi-catatonic, drug addicted subnormal he found sleeping under a bridge.

When discussing his preparation for the role years later he said, "I just watched him closely that entire time and did exactly what he did, which was nothing. He was just a blank sheet. So I brought that to the role and I think I nailed it."

More fun facts: Al Pacino died during filming. He died of frustration. Keanu's acting killed him. Liza Minnelli had fully transitioned by then, and replaced him seamlessly. Very few people noticed. In fact, the Al Pacino you see today is really Liza Minnelli. It's true, just ask fake Paul McCartney.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (20th November 2020), Constance (20th November 2020), Ewan (20th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), onawah (20th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)

I see that many Christians have cognitive dissonance when asked ‘ if God is all powerful does his lack of action against you mean he endorses you?’

I mean maybe this war between good and evil is fake , you are a manufactured fake enemy like Osama Bin Laden ? Do you think that the arrival of the Aquarian age and the kingdom of God on earth will include the illegal extra judicial killing of a body double and the fake news declaring the end of all evil?

if God is all knowing, all pervasive, and all powerful, what does he lack?

limitation!

so he manufactured limitation in 3d, and, ironically, whole new worlds opened up to him.

but anytime you reduce yourself, dimensionally, there is a price to pay. that price is Me. it is interesting that you assign God all these qualities, all powerful etc, and yet you imagine He's created an adversary that might be able to beat Him. but he didn't create me; i am Him. i would never want to eliminate Him, or Him me, because we can't exist without each other here in 3d. are you familiar with Jung? well, think of me as God's shadow then.
    Last edited by Mike; 20th November 2020 at 07:49.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2020), Baby Steps (20th November 2020), Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (20th November 2020), Constance (20th November 2020), Ewan (20th November 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), onawah (1st December 2020), Wind (21st November 2020)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Edit: Missed a comma, scared to use a semi-colon.
    Good call. Using semi-colons in a message to Satan is sure to end badly!
    I can confirm that

never use semi colons.

they are transvestite hermaphrodites representing only nothing. all they do is show you've been to college.
    I remember that post. ()

In 8th grade Language Arts class, we learned about colons, semi-colons and reviewed diagrams and Venn diagrams. Diagrams were taught at 5th & 6th grade levels. So no, it’s not college level stuff. It was basic LA curriculum in elementary, middle school and junior high.

While I’m at it, we were also taught to use capitals letters when we begin sentences.

One last pet peeve, Mr. Satan, most know to capitalize ‘I’ when speaking about themselves. In some circles, such as hand writing analysis, the graphologist makes note of the lower case ‘i'. It may indicate how the writer feels about him/herself. Attention to detail is important or at least it was in the 20th century.

Fingers crossed there are no misspelled words or grammar errors or I’ll be joining you in heLL-o. Thanks to everyone that has the grace to let it go when I mess up on spelling and grammar.

* Hope that wasn’t too harsh, Mr. Satan.

well that's a kurt vonnegut quote...so take it up with him.

tell him i sent you.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (20th November 2020), Constance (20th November 2020), DeeMetrios (2nd December 2020), Ewan (2nd December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), onawah (1st December 2020)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Huh! I see you trying to cover your tracks here.
    Sorry, it's not going to work.
    The gig is up.
    (For anyone who doesn't know what I'm referring to, see post #161.)

Face it, you've been outclassed yet again.
    You've admitted to it yourself that you are fading, so don't imagine that you can backtrack now.
    Those fancy moves don't impress.

The only "out" I am seeing to substantiate your claim to immortality would have to be fulfilling the prediction of some poetic types who envisioned you as becoming once more a glorious Angel of the Light.
    I think it's time you start imagining what that would look like and acting on it; otherwise it's likely to be a matter of too little too late.
    And no, you will not be forgiven for reducing Mike to such a pathetic, regressive state until you do...

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)

if God is all knowing, all pervasive, and all powerful, what does he lack?

limitation!

so he manufactured limitation in 3d, and, ironically, whole new worlds opened up to him.

but anytime you reduce yourself, dimensionally, there is a price to pay. that price is Me. it is interesting that you assign God all these qualities, all powerful etc, and yet you imagine He's created an adversary that might be able to beat Him. but he didn't create me; i am Him. i would never want to eliminate Him, or Him me, because we can't exist without each other here in 3d. are you familiar with Jung? well, think of me as God's shadow then.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th November 2020 at 23:44.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), Constance (29th November 2020), DeeMetrios (2nd December 2020), Ewan (2nd December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd December 2020)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

i don't believe in angels, onawah. the only angel i know is a spanish guy i was grooming for possession once, back in 1994. angel ignacio his name was.

i was so close to dragging this man into hell, but then i saw something that stopped me in my tracks. next to his bed he had a bucket full of condoms. the strange thing about this was that he'd been with the same woman for years. they lived together. isn't condom-free sex the whole point of a long term relationship? just the thought of being relegated to a life of bland sh!tty condom sex made me take pity on this man, and i let him off the hook. you see, he was in hell already. you women have to realize that wearing a condom, for a man, is no different than dipping your d!ck in concrete, letting it harden, and then attempting to f#ck a manhole.

anyway, you were saying something about forgiveness?
    Last edited by Mike; 1st December 2020 at 06:41.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2020), Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), Constance (1st December 2020), Ewan (2nd December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), onawah (1st December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd December 2020)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, there you go! On your path upwards...Showing some compassion and empathy.
    See, I knew you had it in you!
    Admit it now, it does have some appeal.
    Indulge yourself in some fantasies and you might even surprise yourself.

I can't wait to see the transformation.

Then we can talk more about forgiveness.

(By the way, condom sex isn't much fun for women either.

Some compassion for the woman wouldn't be entirely out of order.)
    i don't believe in angels, onawah. the only angel i know is a spanish guy i was grooming for possession once, back in 1994. angel ignacio his name was.

i was so close to dragging this man into hell, but then i saw something that stopped me in my tracks. next to his bed he had a bucket full of condoms. the strange thing about this was that he'd been with the same woman for years. they lived together. isn't condom-free sex the whole point of a long term relationship? just the thought of being relegated to a life of bland sh!tty condom sex made me take pity on this man, and i let him off the hook. you see, he was in hell already. you women have to realize that wearing a condom, for a man, is no different than dipping your d!ck in concrete, letting it harden, and then attempting to f#ck a manhole.

Last edited by onawah; 1st December 2020 at 21:22.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), Constance (1st December 2020), Ewan (2nd December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd December 2020)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS You are sounding a bit wistful there...
    That's really a very good sign, BUT you won't go getting too soft and repentant on us, now, will you?

Becoming an Angel of Light again will require a lot of fortitude, you know.

No more whining, self-indulgent temper tantrums, for one thing!

Last edited by onawah; 1st December 2020 at 21:15.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (1st December 2020), Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), Constance (2nd December 2020), Ewan (2nd December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020)

23. Link to Post #172
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

omg Mike oops, Satan. You are a riot. Bravo. <3

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Constance (2nd December 2020), DeeMetrios (2nd December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), onawah (27th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #173
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Well, there you go! On your path upwards...Showing some compassion and empathy.
    See, I knew you had it in you!
    Admit it now, it does have some appeal.
    Indulge yourself in some fantasies and you might even surprise yourself.

I can't wait to see the transformation.

Then we can talk more about forgiveness.

(By the way, condom sex isn't much fun for women either.

Some compassion for the woman wouldn't be entirely out of order.)

Onawah. Nailed it girl. (I'm nearly choking on my lunch here right now. So very very funny)... Thank you all so much!

Wishing Satan a manhole alternative hahaha.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Constance (2nd December 2020), DeeMetrios (2nd December 2020), Ewan (2nd December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020)

27. Link to Post #174
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 19:47.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), DeeMetrios (2nd December 2020), Ewan (2nd December 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), onawah (27th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd December 2020)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Looks like you are running out of hidey holes, and just in time for the holidays!

Quote Unearthed - Rome's Gate to Hell (Hierapolis)
    250,006 views•Nov 25, 2020
    Ancient History Nerd
    59.3K subscribers
    Experts investigate a legend of a portal to the underworld in the ancient city of Hierapolis.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Constance (2nd December 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

I've been meaning to ask, is there a Mrs Satan?

Why? Are you interested in the job darling?

Ive been around longer than you can imagine, so there have been many Mrs Satans during that time. But I've been single for roughly 2000 years now. Hairiest palms in the universe, sad to say.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Constance (2nd December 2020), Ewan (2nd December 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020)

33. Link to Post #177
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,402 times in 4,299 posts

Maybe there's no Mrs Satan, but you've been shagging way too many prostitutes. Your bastard spawn are running riot down here. Time to start wearing condoms, boy.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Constance (2nd December 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Someone was asking about what part you took in the 2020 election.
    We might not get an honest answer from you, but this probably answers that question pretty well:
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd December 2020 at 17:24.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (2nd December 2020)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

I've been meaning to ask, is there a Mrs Satan?

Why? Are you interested in the job darling?

Ive been around longer than you can imagine, so there have been many Mrs Satans during that time. But I've been single for roughly 2000 years now. Hairiest palms in the universe, sad to say.
    You, big liar!

How about this very recent Mrs Satan?

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Constance (2nd December 2020), DeDukshyn (2nd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020)

39. Link to Post #180
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 19:47.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ewan (3rd December 2020), onawah (27th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast