+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Event: Dolores Cannon's students

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Event: Dolores Cannon's students

I find this subject quite fascinating . It also ties in with a lot of channeled information ....
    A lot of Dolores's students are getting descriptions of an upcoming event .....

Sorry if there is already a thread on this subject , i did a quick search but didnt find anything ...

Cheers

John

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to john.d For This Post:

DNA (30th December 2018), enfoldedblue (31st December 2018), Forest Denizen (30th December 2018), lake (29th December 2018), raregem (29th December 2018), Sophocles (30th December 2018), toppy (29th December 2018), wondering (29th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Event: Dolores Cannon's students

When I was 4 years old (1956), I had a dream that Something was Coming. And, it was going to be so loud that everyone would die. I saw people running and trying to hide as the loud Sound was approaching, but I knew it was in vain. But! When it finally did arrive, it turns out it wasn't a loud noise but a gigantic Silence! I was so happy that I was dancing in the middle of the street! Meanwhile, around me all the buildings were falling down.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

DNA (30th December 2018), Forest Denizen (30th December 2018), lake (29th December 2018), raregem (29th December 2018), Sophocles (30th December 2018), toppy (29th December 2018), wondering (29th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I think this might be 'the harvest ' mentioned in The Ra Material

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john.d For This Post:

DNA (30th December 2018), Forest Denizen (30th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Man I don't want to be that guy, but this is a bunch of crap.
    David Wilcock ascension bullcrap.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), raregem (30th December 2018), Sophocles (30th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

I stopped listening at 8:30 when she started talking about '5D and the New Earth'. Zero basis in any kind of reality, or probability, or possibility.

All those who very much want to believe in this kind of carrot-dangling hope of a deus ex machina event may end up very disappointed, having to return to the circumstances in their own lives with no magical escape from taking personal responsibility.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th December 2018), DNA (31st December 2018), enfoldedblue (30th December 2018), Forest Denizen (30th December 2018), Keajran (30th December 2018), onawah (30th December 2018), raregem (30th December 2018), Ratszinger (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Rhogar (31st December 2018), Sophocles (30th December 2018), sunwings (1st January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018), Yoda (31st December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I started getting suspicious of Delores Cannon’s work a long time ago. When she started brining in “the Subconscious” that sounded like an entity, government control tech of some kind, you name it. It stopped being information about the persons past life and started sounding like channeling. It seems to happen when the subject is very deeply hypnotized. I believe something is coming (an ice age/pole shift) but I think this 2012, vibrational change, new earth wo wo stuff was given to us as a psy op to distract us from what is really happening in our solar system that any Astronomer can see . As Bill indicates, it's an escape, don't worry it will all work out be passive, you will ascend and be happy.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), DNA (31st December 2018), onawah (30th December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

I consider that Alanantic has it pretty much correct

Quote Posted by Alanantic (here)
    When I was 4 years old (1956), I had a dream that Something was Coming. And, it was going to be so loud that everyone would die. I saw people running and trying to hide as the loud Sound was approaching, but I knew it was in vain. But! When it finally did arrive, it turns out it wasn't a loud noise but a gigantic Silence! I was so happy that I was dancing in the middle of the street! Meanwhile, around me all the buildings were falling down.
    The only thing I would add is that the concept of "Silence" isn't defined enough.

Within silence is the possibility of all and any potential occurrence.......removing "sound" ceases any further creation as "sound" is a slow vibration of Aether....thus returning "hard" matter back to possibility.

In essence....removing that which was and creating a "blank" field in which to start anew.

And I can comprehend why she danced
    Normal..!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), greybeard (30th December 2018), Sophocles (30th December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

In one A-Team episode H. M. Murdoch thinks he can become invisible by imagening a blank piece of paper. This way he could also avvoid facing some of his problems.

I think the video in the OP is the type of "do not worry"-ism that fronts apathy rather than action. I stopped at 18:28 min. where «everyone will be cared for».

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Well i keep a very open mind . Lots of things are unknown about our real past and future . One thing is for sure , things are changing fast and its quite possible that its on an energetic level too . Some of our ancestors seemed to realise that this time frame we are in was important enough to point out .
    Just because i have an open mind doesn't mean i'm some dippy hippy sitting in drumming circles waiting to be saved . It means I've experienced other realities so know that they can be accessed by changing your consciousness .

John

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to john.d For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), Flash (31st December 2018), Forest Denizen (31st December 2018), greybeard (30th December 2018), Mare (23rd April 2021), onawah (31st December 2018), Savannah (31st December 2018), Sophocles (30th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I stopped listening at 8:30 when she started talking about '5D and the New Earth'. Zero basis in any kind of reality, or probability, or possibility.

All those who very much want to believe in this kind of carrot-dangling hope of a deus ex machina event may end up very disappointed, having to return to the circumstances in their own lives with no magical escape from taking personal responsibility.
    I have been in 5d and know that it is very real. I knew nothing about the name or even concept...and had zero understanding prior to being catapulted into this state. Basically it is not a place...or even space... it is a state. When fully activated in this state you feel completely connected to everything in the universe, everything flows beautifully and interactions are joyful and loving. Things feel highly magic because there is so much synchronicity and meaning in every moment. I spent about 6 months in this state in '96. I knew at the time I had entered a new reality...it was so clear...so different to normal everyday awareness. At the time the knowing was so strong that this is where we are all headed.

Eventually I fell from this state of grace, but though I am unable to hold that frequency indefinitely, I find the more I focus on cultivating love and awareness, the more 5d experiences I have.

I later discovered the term 5D and found it to be totally aligned with my experiences. Of course I would never expect anyone to just accept my experience as truth...but perhaps have a bit more open mind about what is possible and impossible

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), Flash (31st December 2018), Forest Denizen (31st December 2018), john.d (31st December 2018), Mare (23rd April 2021), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Rhogar (31st December 2018), Sophocles (31st December 2018), Spirithorse (31st December 2018), Ti (30th July 2019), Zampano (31st December 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    ...but perhaps have a bit more open mind about what is possible and impossible
    Of course! (And thank you. ) I know what you mean. You described it well, and I've been there myself.

But the entire planet's population, 7.7 billion people, magically, all at once, with 99.9999% of the people not doing an iota of personal spiritual work of any kind? That's what's impossible.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

enfoldedblue (31st December 2018), Forest Denizen (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Rhogar (31st December 2018), Savannah (31st December 2018), Sophocles (31st December 2018), Yoda (31st December 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Of course! (And thank you. ) I know what you mean. You described it well, and I've been there myself.

But the entire planet's population, 7.7 billion people, magically, all at once, with 99.9999% of the people not doing an iota of personal spiritual work of any kind? That's what's impossible.
    Thanks Bill! While I certainly won't be holding my breath for an instant global shift, I do believe that this state is more our true nature than the distorted, limited, restrictive mental state that is the norm on this planet. I do believe there is a metaphorical veil in place that acts to keep us from our true state. It does not seem too far fetched for me to think that conditions on this planet could one day change in ways that the veil disappears and we once again have access to our wider awareness. I actually believe that we are currently going through a thinning of the veil. This is not at all an instant thing... just slowly more and more people finding the desire to access the deeper levels of being.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), Forest Denizen (31st December 2018), happyuk (31st December 2018), Mare (23rd April 2021), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

That's not being mentioned in any of the QHHT sessions . In fact , quite the opposite ...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john.d For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), Mare (23rd April 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Back in November of 2011 I was paying a lot of attention to a couple different QHHT practitioners who were publishing texts of different regressions/readings they were having and it followed a similar theme, some event was coming. If something did happen, most of us here in the physical could not perceive it, that's for sure. It was all "ascension" related back then.

My take on it is, it could be a reflection of the interests of the people involved. Or it could be the entities doing the talking are always referring to non-physical events and we keep misinterpreting the message as something that will pertain to us in the physical. *shrug*

Interesting stuff, but like with a lot of other Marian apparitions and prophecies that I liked to study when I was younger, you have to learn to just keep the info at arm's length and treat it as just that, something interesting to consider, but definitely not something to start expecting. I had to go through some confusion and letdown a few times before I learned the technique. :-)

Much love to all on this thread.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), Forest Denizen (31st December 2018), greybeard (31st December 2018), john.d (31st December 2018), Mare (23rd April 2021), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

There is a recent thread about Dolores Cannon`s work already :

Can Dolores Cannon's work be trusted as truth?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...usted+truth%3F
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 31st December 2018 at 22:41.

30. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

"Wear the world like a loose garment"--could translate into--not taking things too seriously.
    Regardless of Event--we all have a sell by date --a return ticket so to speak.
    We come we go.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Forest Denizen (1st January 2019), john.d (7th January 2019), lake (1st January 2019), Mare (23rd April 2021), marielle (1st January 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

It seems hypnosis is just a vehicle to access the quantum field of information and by pass the physical. Both out of body states and hypnosis to recall past lives (also experienced both) are similar states of consciousness. Buhlman , Monroe and Brue all talked about trusting the information you obtain in those states. Channeling is also similar to an OBE or hypnosis. You are aligning your consciousness to a vibrational state that is shared by other types of conscious beings. No me that is different than accessing your memory of a past life. They are accessing information in the quantum field. Can one trust the information. When channeling I cant say I truly understood the sources agenda and at times could only access the information they provided and nothing more. Its clear that channeled information is mix of disinformation. I think this is a real experience for them, but is it to be my future? I just cant say I trust it.

Delores's work greatly influenced me in the 90s and I read every book she wrote (except two I think). It truly is a convoluted Universe the information she was being exposed to was really controversial at the time. In the quantum field is probabilities and again I don't know yet what my future or humanities will be. That however does not mean we cant place our consciousness into that stream and see what we get.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Mare (23rd April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread