+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

Quote Posted by hermit (here)
    -I'm going to be able to harvest my first asparagus.
    -I'm going to try and start working on my tiny house.
    -I'm going to propose to my boyfriend.
    -I'm going to watch the news less.
    -I'm going to focus on the 10 km around my home more, and the people and produce in that 10km.
    -I'm going to practice mindful kindness in my life towards everyone I encounter--especially the people that it's the hardest to practice mindful kindness with.
    -I'm going to focus less on what is conspiracy outside of my influence and focus instead more on what is within my own mind and heart that can effect change with myself and the people closest to me.
    -I'm going to continue to emphasize the importance of growing one tomato plant as a way of achieving world peace. If you don't believe me? Prove me wrong. Grow a tomato this year.
    So far this is the best one. Not stuff about other people. But personal predictions that they know they can measure or see for themselves and more to the point HAVE AGENCY IN THE FUTURE.

Most people in here are letting others take their agency of the future and are content to be merely passive observers and sometimes commentators.

My predictions.

I will begin a new life track which is a big shift from my previous one.

I will learn my partners love language better.

I will grow some plants.

and for giggles

I think crypto will start to be used for transactions and not as a investment.

and my selfish last one

People will finally start to care about concrete things like 21 trillion missing from the pentagon and Guantanamo Bay still being open and operating

2. Link to Post #42
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

Default Re: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

Happy new Year Bill.... all the best sir

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), ramus (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

1. Climate keeps getting worse
    2. We might experience new financial crisis
    3. Extremists will gain more power (like they always do during troubles)
    4. AI will shape economies more and more (this will get some people worried)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Sunny (2nd January 2019)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I remember reading that many on Avalon have had tsunami dreams. Could it be our collective unconscious, a memory of past cataclysms, a prophetic vision of the future or all of the above?
    Check out Joni Patry's Jan 2019 predictions, seems to confirm the water/emotion theme:
    https://youtu.be/m8C4QNOfn0w

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

petra (3rd January 2019), Savannah (31st December 2018)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Grand Solar Minimum 2019: What to Expect, by Ice Age Farmer (best at 2x speed)

Really not trying to be fear mongering Debbie downer here folks, I know its a holiday .... we may not see the end of the world next year but...it may seem that way to some people depending on where they live. There is no doubt politics will fight for center stage of our attention but I think the weather is going to keep fighting for that Emmy award.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), Chip (31st December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Valentina’s Zharkova: Timeline for Global Crop Losses in the Grand Solar Minimum
    Adapt 2030
    Published on Dec 28, 2018

(AUDIO PODCAST)
    http://adapt2030.libsyn.com/miac-161-...

"David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube discusses societal changes as our Earth shifts to a cooler climate as the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum intensifies, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2023. This planet cannot function without enough food. No Food , No Society

•Electric Universe
    •Valentina Zarhkova Double Dynamo in the Sun and Magnetic Cancelling Waves
    •VIDEO Valentina Zharkova Solar Magnetic Field and Earths Terrestrial Climate
    •Global Famine predicted 2028-2032
    •Plants are picking up on the electro-magnetic frequency changes from the Sun, they are going into conservation mode.
    •Galactic Cross and cycles of time
    •Timeline of cold to 2019-2025
    •Intensity of solar cycle 25 & 26
    •What happened to society in the Dalton and Maunder minimums
    •Not enough gold for physical delivery in the London Metals Exchange
    •31 AD Chinese records tell of a blocking of the Sun for three hours
    •Cosmic Rays and Volcanic Activity Connection
    •How Cosmic Rays Form Clouds
    •Sea Ice Behaving Strangely
    •Climate Change and Crop Losses
    •Expected Population Migration during the Grand Solar Minimum

Join ADAPT 2030 NEWSLETTER http://www.oilseedcrops.org"
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (1st January 2019), Jean-Marie (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Savannah (1st January 2019)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I listened to some psychic predictions for 2019 on youtube, and the gist was:

1) US economy slowing down but no crash
    2) earthquakes, especially on US west coast
    3) more CA fires
    4) emotions running high
    5) continuing spiritual awakening

in other words, more of the same...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Valerie Villars (1st January 2019)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hello, Everyone — and a Happy New Year. (In advance, as I write this!)

But is it going to be a happy one?

And if so, who for??

365 days from now, what will we be looking back on?

Let us know your serious analysis.

Happy New Year to you too Bill. And thank you to you and the mods for keeping the forum 'in order'!

Regarding what we might be looking back on in 12 months time, how about also reflecting on what was suggested we'd be reflecting on now, that happened in 2018?

I suggest we don't include woolly 2018 stuff like increased civil unrest, war or weather extremes, but just stick to specifics.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but as far as I can tell no one predicted any unexpected major event that actually happened, but I'm open to correction...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 1st January 2019 at 18:48.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (1st January 2019), lake (1st January 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

16. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Ok cool....about July rather cold.......then everything dies.

Well not completely everything, that would be silly....
    Normal..!

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Hmm... lol...Mr Musk see's things differently. Some say humour some say not.

https://youtu.be/dmui8QsUmCs

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

lake (1st January 2019), wondering (4th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    • To quote mgray above: "Looking back on the cusp of 2020, we will wonder how we made it through the year relatively unscathed. "
    Though part of me expects things to get darker for a few more years before it gets better, along the lines of Straus and Howe's Fourth Turning, as discussed by many, in many places, such as recently at Fasten Your Seatbelts For America's Rendezvous With Destiny: 'The Risk Of Catastrophe During The 4th Turning Will Be Very High' (All News Pipeline)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (2nd January 2019), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), wondering (4th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Though part of me expects things to get darker for a few more years before it gets better, along the lines of Strauss and Howe's Fourth Turning
    Speak of the devil ... It turns out that predicting the Decline and Fall of the American Empire is a popular activity. Strauss and Howe are but one example.

An article at medium.com by "might monk", When will the American Empire collapse? lists some 17 authors who have predicted when, and how, the American Empire will collapse. The dates vary from about 2020 to 2050, and in most scenarios considered, the collapse will take several years and/or is already underway.

It's a cool list, at least for any arm chair historical doom sayers.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Mike (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019), wondering (4th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Here's what was on Coast radio:

New Year's night tradition on Coast to Coast AM, George Noory checked in with psychics, seers, and astrologers about their visions for what's in store for the year ahead. In separate hours, we heard from four different guests. Psychic Joseph Jacobs kicked off the program remarking that the United States is going through a particularly stressful period between January 29th and March 22nd. "I also see the stock market going through a really difficult time right through January 2020," he said, with more downswings than up ones. Additionally, he foresees:

Cyberwarfare involving North Korea (June through August), and Iran (February and March).
    A rough time for Israel after May 14th, such as legal battles.
    A serious event (such as a railway crash) in Canada between March 19th and May 10th.
    If there's a quake in California, it's most likely to occur between now and the middle of February.
    Nikki Haley and John Kasich could be strong political contenders this year.

---------------

Astrologer Linda Schurman featured in the second hour, also predicted economic upheaval in the new year and going into 2020. From mid-February through mid-April, with Mercury transiting Pisces, she sees the most extreme fluctuations on Wall Street. Climate change and environmental calamities will continue to be major issues in 2019, she suggested, pointing toward Japan and California as possible earthquake sites in early February. In the fall, she's concerned about a possible unexpected virus causing illness, but she's bullish on a new clean energy option-- hydrogen-boron nuclear fusion-- though she doesn't see it going into use until 2026.

Our third guest, astrology consultant William Stickevers said that 2019 could be the year for new UFO/ET disclosures, and these announcements will be approved by President Trump. With the Saturn/Pluto conjunction, he believes that economic stress will intensify through now and 2021. Looking at Trump's astrology chart, Stickevers sees the President in a position of strength and that rather than collusion charges being made against him, instead they'll be filed against the Obama administration, the Clinton Foundation, the Dept. of Justice and the FBI. He also foresees a rivalry escalating between the US, China, and Russia over cyberspace and the increased militarization of outer space.

Mystic and psychic Elizabeth Joyce rounded out our special, warning of intense rains flooding cities such as St. Louis, and coastal locations including New Orleans. A crippling winter storm will blanket much of the United States, she added. Joyce also foresees an enormous quake, 9 or 10 on the Richter scale, affecting a wide swath including Alaska, Canada, Oregon, and Northern California (possibly caused by underwater bombing by North Korea). President Trump will resign as early as March due to an announced illness, she predicted, with Pence taking over for the remainder of his term. Democrat Joe Biden, she continued, will win the 2020 election but serve just one term. Another winner, she said, will be the Los Angeles Rams, taking home the Super Bowl title in February.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (3rd January 2019), wondering (4th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I believe Elizabeth Joyce, who supposedly has strong political connections, is a neocon pawn, either intentional or not. Here she's saying you can blame future earthquakes on North Korea. And during the gulf oil spill she said that the BP spill was caused by a North Korean submarine. That was floating around on the internet but never given any credit -- she ran with it as a psychic reading. People with strong political feelings should not be making predictions involving politics.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

wondering (4th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

All I can say is, the longer this world goes on without the full knowledge and acknowledgement ,that we have, and are being visited by other life forms, the more this petroldollar, war machine , and wealth monopoly paradigm will continue.
    And all that can lead to is what it has always led to, war.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Franny (4th January 2019), Inaiá (18th January 2019), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2019), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Justplain (8th January 2019), petra (3rd January 2019), ThePythonicCow (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019), wondering (4th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    -----------------------
    President Trump will resign as early as March due to an announced illness, she predicted, with Pence taking over for the remainder of his term. Democrat Joe Biden, she continued, will win the 2020 election but serve just one term. Another winner, she said, will be the Los Angeles Rams, taking home the Super Bowl title in February.
    As opposed to the other general propositions which any well and broadly read commentator could easily make ( I could give you fifty plausible ones in fifteen minutes ), the above are far more interesting because they are specific .
    The Pence and Biden forecasts sound particularly ludicrous to me , given the huge problems that I gather they separately have and which will totally veto the possibility of their holding future public roles .Regardless ,any single person getting these four long odds predictions unambiguously right would be remarkable . As a part time professional gambler I would assess the accumulator to stand at a minimum of 1000, 000 to one .Certainly those are the minimum odds I would require to waste even one dollar on the wager .
    To underline my feelings about the raft of general forecasts , take this as an example " a rivalry escalating between the US, China, and Russia over cyberspace and the increased militarization of outer space." It has already happened and will further intensify and escalate . What a useless prediction Mister William Stickevers !!

30. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I remember reading that many on Avalon have had tsunami dreams. Could it be our collective unconscious, a memory of past cataclysms, a prophetic vision of the future or all of the above?
    I have them from time to time, and I've heard other's talk about it.
    My take on it is that the waves in the dream are symbolizing actual waves which are happening in reality. Technically speaking, water in dreams is supposed to symbolize emotion, which in a way maybe it does. The actual waves I imagine are like "light waves".

My mother was really spiritual and every time a disaster would happen, she'd remark "Light Ray!". I took that to mean "A sign of the times" but maybe she was talking about actual light rays... O_o

31. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I have them from time to time, and I've heard other's talk about it------.
    Or .Full bladder .

33. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I have them from time to time, and I've heard other's talk about it------.
    Or .Full bladder.
    I'm certain it's not that. I could be really thirsty though, maybe!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

ripple (3rd January 2019)

35. Link to Post #60
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,032 times in 644 posts

My thoughts...

1. More politicians and celebrities will be arrested for financial and sexual antics
    2. Schumann resonance fluctuating vastly due to solar flairs and inner solar system pulses from further out planets
    3. Mass sightings and supporting video and eye witness testimony leading to tipping point of disclosure
    4. New open source technology shared to create peer to peer internet access without relying on large tech coys
    5. New inter dimensional star gates confirmed at various geo locations on earth
    6. Public release of wisdom repackaged on multi devices, and channels for wide spiritual tipping point of populous

will ponder on more

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

thepainterdoug (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019), wondering (4th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast