+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Default Re: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

EFO....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (17th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (19th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (19th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am listening and watching this now in the morning to build up more good positive energy. It is so beautiful :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EMn-ePp7Uw

........ here and there some of it does good.....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 25th November 2019 at 02:29.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (25th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (25th November 2019), Rosemarie (5th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ups, just recognized this is the second time I did post this video. Sorry about it. I guess, because I am to mixed up at the time and all which is said in this video..is what I experience in the now.

But I don`t really know if I am going through a awakening...or does it has other reasons? I am like a leaf in the wind at the time...not knowing really where I belong anymore.

Last edited by Seabreeze; 5th December 2019 at 03:36.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (5th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

waking-up-between 3 -5 am may be spiritual-awakening

“The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep. You must ask for what you really want. Don’t go back to sleep.”
    – Rumi

Waking up at the same time every night without an alarm clock might be a sign that you need to pay attention to. You are a human being with energies flowing through your body that you may be unaware of.

source and full, very interesting text, I found here :

https://www.abiramiashram.com/waking...ual-awakening/

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), DeeMetrios (29th January 2020), EFO (5th December 2019), Rosemarie (5th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Looking for signs of a spiritual awakening?
    Do you think it just happens without your will, intent or knowledge? Do you think you can just sit around doing nothing and wait for a 'spiritual awakening' to happen by itself without any real, hard, painful, difficult work or dedication from you?

You don't need to look for stupid, vague, meaningless 'signs' to reassure yourself. I can assure you of your not doing the work, nothing will happen. If you're putting in the work, the real work, if you're sacrificing your vices, living impeccably and consciously and intentionally progressing then it will happen and you don't need to look for stupid external signs, you'll know it for yourself. If you're not doing anything then I can assure you no awakening is going to just happen on its own.

Do the work and stop waiting for everyone else, something else, the universe, a galactic energy wave, indigo children or anything else to do it for you

I think this whole spiritual awakening, indigo children BS comes straight from the cabal, the controllers, in order to manipulate people into doing NOTHING.

There's a rule in this universe, no loss no gain. You don't get anything without putting the work in first. No spiritual awakening happens unless you work for it and intend it, and if you do that you don't need to look for external signs like waking up at 5am or seeing 11.11 on the clock. That's all utter nonsensical rubbish.

DO THE WORK.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 5th December 2019 at 12:51.

16. Link to Post #69
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Do you think it just happens without your will, intent or knowledge? Do you think you can just sit around doing nothing and wait for a 'spiritual awakening' to happen by itself without any real, hard, painful, difficult work or dedication from you?

You don't need to look for stupid, vague, meaningless 'signs' to reassure yourself. I can assure you of your not doing the work, nothing will happen. If you're putting in the work, the real work, if you're sacrificing your vices, living impeccably and consciously and intentionally progressing then it will happen and you don't need to look for stupid external signs, you'll know it for yourself. If you're not doing anything then I can assure you no awakening is going to just happen on its own.

Do the work and stop waiting for everyone else, something else, the universe, a galactic energy wave, indigo children or anything else to do it for you

I think this whole spiritual awakening, indigo children BS comes straight from the cabal, the controllers, in order to manipulate people into doing NOTHING.

There's a rule in this universe, no loss no gain. You don't get anything without putting the work in first. No spiritual awakening happens unless you work for it and intend it, and if you do that you don't need to look for external signs like waking up at 5am or seeing 11.11 on the clock. That's all utter nonsensical rubbish.

DO THE WORK.
    Nothing for nothing--dash little for 6 pence
    Many testify to awakening on this site
    https://batgap.com/
    Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 5th December 2019 at 13:54.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), DeeMetrios (29th January 2020), EFO (7th December 2019)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

DO THE WORK.
    I have to share with you guys an embarrassing and funny story about a "sign" I received. Near the steps on my back porch I found a row of corn starting to grow. It was really quite beautiful and I left it there.

I kept going over how it could have started growing there. I have never grown corn, nor have I ever had any corn seeds. I just had no answer to it. The thought kept creeping into my head that this must be some sort of sign, there was simply no other explanation. The stalks continued to grow and when they bloomed I determined that they were never corn, they were seeds sprouted from bird feeder that was near by and the stalks were just very similar to corn... The only sign I received was a bit of self embarrassment.I wonder how many signs are of this nature?..
    Last edited by Pam; 5th December 2019 at 15:00.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (7th December 2019), enfoldedblue (5th December 2019), greybeard (6th December 2019), Justjane (8th February 2020)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=MorningFox;1326409]Looking for signs of a spiritual awakening?

DO THE WORK.[/QUOTE

What do you think I am doing here?

No I don`t look for signs Morningfox....I am looking for answers and information`s on this subject. And I definitely do my work in this...no worry. I am not just sitting around waiting and doing nothing. Who says so? You have no idea on how my days look like. So better be careful with this kind of blaming someone.

And it is not nonsensical rubbish...like you said. It does have important meanings if you constantly wake up at a certain time at night for example.

I did hear about this many times already from people who have deeper knowledge of the spiritual world. Even your dreams are important and often include messages from your inner child...or subconscious mind...which is trying to get in contact with you.

And I am going through some heavy changes in myself at the time, I can not explain. Like I wrote before.

And surely Indigo children do exist...you should better inform yourself more close on this and not just make such a statement without doing your own research about it.

But today I don`t have much time to be around here and read and write for explanation. I will do so when I have more time for this.

You all have a nice day now.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 5th December 2019 at 18:55.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), DeeMetrios (29th January 2020), EFO (7th December 2019), enfoldedblue (5th December 2019), greybeard (5th December 2019), MorningFox (5th December 2019), Pam (28th January 2020), Rosemarie (5th December 2019), wnlight (5th December 2019)

22. Link to Post #72
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

The truth is some where in the middle
    Edgar Cayce said that coming up to the Golden Age that higher vibration children would be born
    However.
    Every time a person doe an act of kindness--is unselfish--engages in spiritual practise--meditates--prays--they are raising the collective consciousness which benefits all.
    A rising tide lifts all boats.
    So even those who do very little benefit.
    Ages being cyclic--there is almost a guarantee of better times as they were long ago.
    The link I posted (several post above this) shows that there are many people awakening at different levels--all to the good.
    Dont take things to heart Whisper--you bring much to the Forum.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), ClearWater (6th December 2019), DeeMetrios (29th January 2020), EFO (7th December 2019), enfoldedblue (5th December 2019), MorningFox (5th December 2019), Pam (28th January 2020), Rosemarie (5th December 2019), Seabreeze (7th December 2019), Valerie Villars (7th December 2019), wnlight (5th December 2019)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I do BQH Quantum Hypnosis sessions and have had several clients who spontaneously awoke. One was a baggage handler for an airline for 30 years. He described himself as a completely normal guy who absolutely believed in the game. One day he was running on the beach and he started burping really intensely. He sat down in the sand and all this strange and forign information started pouring into his awareness. His and started making symbols in the sand that he did not understand. Now 3 years later he is completely different person. He has become a powerful sound healer who uses light language to heal.

Another recent client was a professional body builder who as he put it, didn't believe in anything he couldn't see...and was not interested at all. Then one night after experiencing deep depression he suddenly awoke. He became aware of his multidimensional nature and now he is absolutely devoted to his soul journey.

I really think we need to get away from speaking in absolutes about spirituality. My experience has taught me that there really is no formula. What one person says is impossible can become another person's reality.... and I feel as the shift accelerates this will become increasingly apparent.

Also another piece of interesting information that I can share is that I had a client, a young woman, who while in the trance state was speakingnwith non physical beings. At one point they mentioned the word starbeing. She had never h3ard the term before and had no idea what it meant. I asked her if she wanted me to explain my understanding of the term...which she did. My explanation fit with the information she was recieving.

When I get to my desktop I'll post the recordings of the session I just mentioned as well as the baggage handler's session...as it is mind blowing to see how far he has come.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), ClearWater (6th December 2019), DeeMetrios (29th January 2020), EFO (7th December 2019), Forest Denizen (20th January 2020), greybeard (5th December 2019), Pam (28th January 2020), Rosemarie (5th December 2019), Seabreeze (7th December 2019), Valerie Villars (7th December 2019)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Here are the videos:

This one is the first client I described. I find it absolutely fascinating. I actually cried while giving the session as the information coming through was so powerful and moving. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFieO4SPCdI

This one is the young woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP5nyimd_1Q

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), ClearWater (6th December 2019), DeeMetrios (29th January 2020), EFO (7th December 2019), Forest Denizen (20th January 2020), greybeard (5th December 2019), Pam (28th January 2020), Rosemarie (5th December 2019)

28. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Here are the videos:

This one is the first client I described. I find it absolutely fascinating. I actually cried while giving the session as the information coming through was so powerful and moving. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFieO4SPCdI

This one is the young woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP5nyimd_1Q
    Indeed will be an "explosion" of energy...I feel it standing in a latency mode of some sort and ready to burst...

Subscribed to your yt channel and waiting with bell activated for more sessions
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), Forest Denizen (20th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020)

30. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (20th January 2020), Forest Denizen (20th January 2020), onevoice (20th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020)

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

another heavy one....I just have to post it :

.... please note .....posted this because I think the statements made here are very interesting. Not posted for advertising purposes .........
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 21st January 2020 at 05:42.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (21st January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020)

34. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...this did reach me today...................I want to share it with you...
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 31st January 2020 at 02:08.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020)

36. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

DO THE WORK.
    I have to share with you guys an embarrassing and funny story about a "sign" I received. Near the steps on my back porch I found a row of corn starting to grow. It was really quite beautiful and I left it there.

I kept going over how it could have started growing there. I have never grown corn, nor have I ever had any corn seeds. I just had no answer to it. The thought kept creeping into my head that this must be some sort of sign, there was simply no other explanation. The stalks continued to grow and when they bloomed I determined that they were never corn, they were seeds sprouted from bird feeder that was near by and the stalks were just very similar to corn... The only sign I received was a bit of self embarrassment.I wonder how many signs are of this nature?..
    Is it not a miracle to the bird, who discovers a replenishing source of birdseed not manned by human hands? Nature was feeding someone's needs, just not yours! Likely, a helpful squirrel planted those seeds for you.
    May the Force be with you.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), Seabreeze (31st January 2020), wondering (28th January 2020)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by Tae (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

DO THE WORK.

Is it not a miracle to the bird, who discovers a replenishing source of birdseed not manned by human hands? Nature was feeding someone's needs, just not yours! Likely, a helpful squirrel planted those seeds for you.
    What a wonderful way you have of seeing things!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), wondering (28th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast