+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast

Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

THE MOST CURRENT AND COMPLETE LIST OF HOAXES BY DEBORAH TAVARES IS NOW HERE.

https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...borah-tavares-

We plan to move that info here as soon as possible.

Hello Rick,

Thank you so much for your comments.

My responses are below.

YOUR COMMENTS: Thank you for posting, Mr. Truth. That's quite an overwhelming bit of examples you provided.

MY RESPONSE: Yes. Because of doubters, I try to be thorough and complete.

YOUR COMMENTS: Yeah, I do find Tavares is somewhat in the sky-is-falling-Steve-Quayle flavor of 'we are all doomed' personalities...
    I have always felt her tone to be grim. We are all dead slaves, like yesterday.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Tavares has learned that the more shocking, terrifying, horrific and sensational her claims, the greater her notoriety and influence becomes. So, from her perspective, there is no logical reason to even make a claim unless it results in ABSOLUTE, UTTER TERROR.

YOUR COMMENT: That does not mean she does not have some valid info.

MY RESPONSE: Well, how would you actually know? (THAT IS PRECISELY THE PROBLEM WHEN DEALING WITH CHARLATANS.). The first few posts at the very top of this thread prove that Deborah Tavares is perfectly willing to INTENTIONAL DEFRAUD the American people if doing so will help her "sell" her claims. She is a "serial hoaxer". Her intentional fraud of the American people is not limited to one, two or even three such elaborate hoaxes. Her conduct reflects a pattern of fraud spanning a decade and includes dozens of hoaxes. There was a time when everyone believed her shocking and sensational claims about the "NASA War Document", "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars", "The Report From Iron Mountain", "Judge DALE"", "The Court Registry Investment System" and "All Governments Are Corporations". Not anymore. I am willing to bet you that I will continue to find new Deborah Tavares hoaxes as long as I continue to investigate her.

YOUR COMMENT: She does seem to be well organized in her presentations though.

MY RESPONSE: Yes, but being well organized does not mean she is telling the truth. She is not. Her presentation to "The Oath Keepers" in the video below was also well organized. But, it was replete with INTENTIONAL FRAUD and BOLD-FACED LIES. (SEE VIDEO BELOW AT 42:10-49:15.). I cannot believe she has the nerve to look such people directly in the eye and lie to them like she does. She is simply unbelievable. She has no conscience whatsoever and no moral compass whatsoever. She is simply unbelievable.

HERE, DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY PRETENDS TO QUOTE AN IMAGINARY "JUDGE DALE" FROM HER OWN FORGERIES AT A PRESENTATION TO "THE OATHKEEPERS". LOOK AT HOW SINCERE SHE APPEARS TO BE. SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE! GO TO 42:10-49:15! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

YOUR COMMENT: I find it hard to believe you, Mr Truthsnooper, did all this work and fact-checking out of the goodness of your heart and pure care for the truth and the people...

MY RESPONSE: Fair enough. Here's the story.

I am a legal expert and whistle blower who exposes online hoaxes. I am not working for anyone. I work alone.

I am a lawyer. Since 9/11, I have also been a conspiracy theorist. I am active in regular anti-GMO rallies in my region. I provide (and set-up) canopies, tables, chairs, microphones, loud speakers, electrical generators and I provide giant, anti-GMO posters and signs and anti-GMO T-shirts, all free of charge. In addition, I promote these anti-GMO rallies online.

I am also a loyal financial supporter of conspiracy theory. For the last several years, I have donated thousands and thousands of dollars per year to support those in conspiracy theory who I regard as honest & ethical and whose efforts I admire.

Years ago, an affiliate of Deborah Tavares found out that I was a lawyer and obtained my email address from an outfit in conspiracy theory to which I provide regular ongoing financial support.

So, despite that I am a conspiracy theorist myself, despite that I am an anti-GMO activist myself and despite that I am a loyal financial supporter of conspiracy theory myself, this same affiliate of Deborah Tavares (who hates lawyers) emailed me the "Judge Dale FORGERIES", just because I ALSO happened to be a lawyer too.

These FORGERIES were pathetically amateur and patently and verifiably false in every way. They were supposedly written by a "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE" who "ADMITTED" that ALL LAWYERS (including me) were actually working for the international bankers, were foreign traitors who swore an oath to the Queen, non-American citizens, double agents, communists, Satanists, imposters, unlicensed, unqualified, uneducated, self-appointed, illegal, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND. (See Post #97 indicating that lawyers "MUST BE PUT TO DEATH".).

The act of sending me these FORGERIES was intended to be a personal INSULT to me because I was a lawyer. The act of sending me these FORGERIES was also intended to be a personal ATTACK on me because I was a lawyer. But, most importantly, the act of sending me these FORGERIES was intended to be THREAT to me because I was a lawyer. (See Post #97 indicating that lawyers "MUST BE PUT TO DEATH".).

As you might imagine, this made me angry (as did the fact that I soon found out THESE FORGERIES WERE POSTED ALL OVER THE WEB thereby inciting HATRED and VIOLENCE against INNOCENT Americans, including me, on a national scale). http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE). https://anticorruptionsociety.files....bk-format1.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE).

So, I undertook to find out who was behind these FORGERIES and the fraudulent (and patently absurd) allegations contained in them. The rest is history.

Afterwards, I decided to look into the OTHER DOCUMENTS peddled and pimped by this same "cast of characters" and DEBORAH TAVARES' DECADE-LONG "PATTTERN" OF INTENTIONAL FRAUD revealed itself to me like a punch in the face. Some of my findings are posted on this thread.

While my exposing these elaborate hoaxes has the side-effect of embarrassing the charlatans behind these hoaxes, that is not my motive. (SEE FINAL SECTION OF RED TEXT IN Post #96 FOR PROOF OF THIS.). My motive is to reduce the catastrophic damage that these elaborate hoaxes inflict on the American people every single day. Stated differently, I am trying to help the victims who have been duped and defrauded by these elaborate hoaxes and I am trying to reduce the number of future victims who might be duped and defrauded by these elaborate hoaxes in the future.

This thread is the result.

The sheer volume of my work is a reflection of the passion and dedication that I have for my own work. There is nothing wrong with me being passionate and dedicated about what I do, revealing the truth about a popular charlatan and her elaborate hoaxes. That is a good thing, not a bad thing. That is precisely what projectavalon.net provided this particular forum for in the first place.

And, consider this. What if I had some other agenda in exposing the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares? That would not make my information false. My information would still be the truth. And, in the end, that is what is truly important, not my motives.

YOUR COMMENT: If you undertake to expose frauds like you say you like to do, you need to first establish exactly who you are, your biography, where you work(ed) in the past. etc etc. The more detail, the better. It needs to be shown you don't have any ties to any specific agencies, organizations or corporations.

MY RESPONSE: I am a Truther. I am a whistle blower and a legal expert. I work alone. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Pre-Law, a Doctor's Degree in Jurisprudence and 30 years experience in private law firms (mostly my own firm). I perform much of my legal work for poor people free of charge. I am not now and have never been employed by any government, government agency or governmental contractor. I have never been in the military. I am not a member of any organization (except state bars which is required by law). But, I actively participate in anti-GMO rallies in my region (I provide free tents, tables, chairs, microphones, speakers, electrical generators, standardized signs, T-shirts, etc.). I am also a conspiracy theory financial supporter. I donate thousands and thousands of dollars every year to those in conspiracy theory who I regard as honest & ethical and whose efforts I admire respect.

I hope that helps.

YOUR COMMENT: Look forward to learning more about you and your work.

MY RESPONSE: Thank you for your kind words. And, listen. If you ever have a legal question, need any legal research done on need a copy of a particular law, simply ask me. I am always happy to help.

Best Regards,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 14th May 2020 at 02:11.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Arcturian108 (12th January 2019), Charles Harris (6th January 2019), Debra (7th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th January 2019), Nasu (31st January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    I've wondered about Deborah Tavares and the website stopthecrime for several years now.

I would be extremely grateful to anyone that can offer information about her integrity and the website.
    Dear justntime2learn,

I read your comment and inquiry with interest.

YOUR COMMENT FROM ABOVE: I've wondered about Deborah Tavares and the website stopthecrime for several years now.

YOUR INQUIRY FROM ABOVE: I would be extremely grateful to anyone that can offer information about her integrity and the website.

MY RESPONSE: I no longer trust her. Click here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eborah-Tavares.

I wish you all the best in your search for the truth.

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 23rd January 2019 at 19:19.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th January 2019), crosby (7th January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Yes LadyM - otherwise known as the war of attrition :-) Toxic everything and likely part of "The Genocide Treaty" which is something Deborah Tavares discusses in this video

Toxic everything and not a stone left untouched including Cannabis which Ggeorge Soros virtually destroyed https://wakeup-world.com/2016/07/20/...ize-marijuana/ with genetic tampering.

In fact it was solely George Soros who pushed for cannabis legalization in the US, but not the kind of weed that the old hippies of the 60's smoked, noooo genetically marked and altered cannabis as described here...
    Quote The Connection Between The Legalization Of Marijuana In Uruguay, Monsanto And George Soros
    The Connection Between The Legalization Of Marijuana In Uruguay, Monsanto And George Soros

And let us not forget it was Rockerfeller who campaigned so viciously against the pot heads
    Quote The way the federal government handles punishing marijuana crimes was inspired by the Rockefeller Drug Laws, created by New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller in 1973.
    Not forgetting the Hemp farmers... https://www.attn.com/stories/2116/re...-united-states

I might note, that if the Rockerfeller's are know recognized as enemies of the state they always were, then any and all laws relating too or coming from that vile family should be revoked without delay, and that includes nullifying the law against marijuana. which circumvents george soros's devious plans to make cloned and genetically marked weed legal, it's pure monsanto all over again.

Mmoving on briefly to a couple of Q posts starting with this one;

Jan 21 2018 21:22:07
    Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 7f44ec
    >>119877
    Expand your thinking.
    Planned [3].
    Moves and countermoves.
    Strategy warfare.
    This week will be revealing.
    SNOW WHITE [1, 2, and 5] offline.
    7th Floor is no more.
    Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean BIG things aren't happening.
    Night_Riders_FLY.
    2018 will be GLORIOUS.
    Q

Snow white is the HQ of the fbi (snow white house, snow meaning obfuscate and white meaning hidden whitehouse (deep state)) and the seven dwarfs are the 7 AI supercomps - therefore, it looks like 3 of the 7 dwarfs are out of action !!

And as for Schumers pathetic attempt to malign the excellent work of the Trump Administration by invoking the shutdown...

Jan 22 2018 14:14:58
    Anonymous ID: 47a6de
    This entire shutdown exercise was Schumers attempt to put Trump in his place. He failed spectacularly.

Jan 22 2018 14:16:08
    Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f2d4bd
    >>127246
    Thank you for visiting the WH.
    FEAR.
    Q

I doubt the deep state is having as much fun as we are :-)
    I've wondered about Deborah Tavares and the website stopthecrime for several years now.

I would be extremely grateful to anyone that can offer information about her integrity and the website.
    Her and her husband stumbled into this work because of a house they rented in Southern California. She is genuine and has really done her research. Her and her husband have attended meetings and gone to Washington DC to get documents that reveal a lot! She even went to jail for protesting.

I'm impressed by her boots on the ground hard work. I created a thread, thanks to Foxie Loxie's suggestion.

It is here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1200716

I have not had a chance to read all of the documentation on her website, but she has read from it on her videos.

Genuine people who are working for good resonate with me. Trust your own gut!

That's just my perspective.
    MM
    Hello Michelle Marie, Bluegreen, Foxie Loxie, justntime2learn, Noelle and passiglight,

As I have already indicated to Michelle Marie and justntime2learn (both of whom I have great admiration for), I respectfully disagree with the assessment above as to Deborah Tavares' character and integrity. Much of what she says is simply not true. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eborah-Tavares.

Best Regards,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 23rd January 2019 at 19:19.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th January 2019), crosby (7th January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Again, Snoop, since there are so many other whistleblowers who have been supporting Tavares' claims, and have surely done their own research, I can't help but wonder why you are going to such lengths to discredit her on so many threads here on Avalon over the past few days.
    From my experience, anyone who seems to be intending to refute the reality of Agenda 21, of the dangers of cell phone technology and 5G, of the strangeness of the California fires, and many other such issues, is much more likely to be a disinfo agent themselves.
    I think we are going to need to have more than just your word.
    Tavares' info may not all be correct, but she is getting a LOT of truth out there, as far as I can see, that really needs to get out.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th January 2019), Bo Atkinson (14th January 2019), crosby (7th January 2019), enigma3 (7th January 2019), Raskolnikov (20th September 2023), ThePythonicCow (7th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Again, Snoop, since there are so many other whistleblowers who have been supporting Tavares' claims, and have surely done their own research, I can't help but wonder why you are going to such lengths to discredit her on so many threads here on Avalon over the past few days.
    From my experience, anyone who seems to be intending to refute the reality of Agenda 21, of the dangers of cell phone technology and 5G, of the strangeness of the California fires, and many other such issues, is much more likely to be a disinfo agent themselves.
    I think we are going to need to have more than just your word.
    Tavares' info may not all be correct, but she is getting a LOT of truth out there, as far as I can see, that really needs to get out.
    Hello onawah,

Thank you for you comments.

My responses are below.

YOUR COMMENT: Again, Snoop, since there are so many other whistleblowers who have been supporting Tavares' claims, and have surely done their own research, I can't help but wonder why you are going to such lengths to discredit her on so many threads here on Avalon over the past few days.

MY RESPONSE: I am a whistleblower too. But, I blow the whistle on hoaxes. So, I am blowing the whistle on "the conspiracy going on inside of conspiracy theory", the conspiracy that Deborah Tavares FAKES, FORGES, ALTERS and MISCHARACTERIZES the very DOCUMENTS which she says FORM THE BASIS for her CONCLUSIONS. Thus, Deborah Tavares claims to rely ON HER OWN ACTS OF FRAUD as the FACTUAL BASIS for her CONCLUSIONS. Think about that for a minute.

I believe that the followers of Deborah Tavares have a right to know this. I believe that they should know this. This conduct paints a picture of who Deborah Tavares really is as a human being. It shows us that Deborah Tavares is perfectly willing to INTENTIONALLLY DEFRAUD the American people if doing so helps her "sell" her conclusions. You may be willing to defend that behavior. But, I will not.

Make no mistake. It makes NO DIFFERENCE what "CONCLUSIONS" Deborah Tavares supports with these FAKED, FORGED, ALTERED and MISCHARACTERIZED "DOCUMENTS". A HOAX IS STILL A HOAX. A FRAUD IS STILL A FRAUD. A LIAR IS STILL A LIAR. A CHARLATAN IS STILL A CHARLATAN.

The fact that some credible whistleblowers reach the same "CONCLUSIONS" that Deborah Tavares reaches, DOES NOT EXCUSE OR JUSTIFY Deborah Tavares' conduct in FORGING, ALTERING and MISCHARACTERIZING the "DOCUMENTS" she uses as the basis for her CONCLUSIONS. That conduct is STILL INTENTIONAL FRAUD of the American people. That conduct is STILL DIABOLICAL and INDEFENSIBLE.

And, contrary your understanding, that fraudulent conduct does not make Deborah Tavares a "friend" of conspiracy theorists, like us. Instead, that conduct makes her the "enemy" of conspiracy theorists, like us. REAL friends do not lie to friends. REAL allies do not lie to allies. REAL Truthers do not lie to Truthers. Real whistleblowers do not lie to their followers.

As far as I know, real whistleblowers have not spent a decade FAKING, FORGING, ALTERING and MISCHARACTERIZING the very "DOCUMENTS" upon which they base their "CONCLUSIONS". As far as I know, real whistleblowers do not rely ON THEIR OWN ACTS OF FRAUD to form the basis for their own conclusions. Only people like Deborah Tavares do that.

That is what sets Deborah Tavares apart from real whistleblowers. People like Deborah Tavares and real whistleblowers are not the same thing. Indeed, they are the exact opposites of one another. In my opinion, it is a disservice to honest whistleblowers for you to even associate Deborah Tavares with them and their claims. Real whistleblowers do not engage in a decade-long pattern of intentional fraud upon the American people just to "sell" their conclusions.

Because my sole focus is exposing hoaxes and because credible whistleblowers do not engage in hoaxes, credible whistleblowers (and their claims) are not even on my radar screen. I focus solely on the hoaxes themselves. So, I have no quarrel with real whistleblowers or any of their claims. To the contrary, I actually support them.

Again, my sole focus is on the hoaxes themselves, not the conclusions that might be supported by the hoaxes.

YOUR COMMENTS: From my experience, anyone who seems to be intending to refute the reality of Agenda 21, of the dangers of cell phone technology and 5G, of the strangeness of the California fires, and many other such issues, is much more likely to be a disinfo agent themselves.

MY RESPONSE: Respectfully, this is not so on either count. I do not "refute" the dangers of forest fires, cell phones, 5G or any other harm inflicted upon humanity (forest fires, radiation from cell phones and cell towers, radiation from WIFI and "smart meters", micro waves, radiation from Fukushima, contamination from geo-engineering, GMO's, pesticides, herbicides, PCB's, DDT, Dioxin, etc., etc., etc.). I never have "refuted" such things. I vehemently oppose such dangerous things. Any claim to the contrary is false.

But, lets say for argument's sake, that I did "refute" all of the foregoing dangerous things (and I do not), THAT WOULD NOT MAKE MY CLAIMS ABOUT THE "DOCUMENTS" OF DEBORAH TAVARES FALSE. MY CLAIMS ABOUT THE "DOCUMENTS" OF DEBORAH TAVARES WOULD STILL BE TRUE. AND, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. Do not get confused.

THERE IS SIMPLY NO CONNECTION BETWEEN THE "CONCLUSIONS" REACHED BY CREDIBLE WHISTLEBLOWERS AND WHETHER DEBORAH TAVARES HAS FORGED, ALTERED OR MISCHARACTERIZED THE UNDERLYING "DOCUMENTS" THAT SHE USES AS THE BASIS FOR HER CONCLUSIONS. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING. THESE ARE TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SUBJECTS. I AM TALKING ABOUT "DOCUMENTS" AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT "CONCLUSIONS". DO NOT GET THESE TWO DIFFERENT SUBJECTS CONFUSED. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

And, until I found out about the "Judge DALE Hoax", I believed everything that Deborah Tavares' claimed about the alleged purpose of Agenda 21 and the "planned extinction of mankind". But, ever since I learned that Deborah Tavares has engaged in a decade-long PATTERN of INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUDING the American people with ELABORRATE HOAXES, I have lost all faith in her. I had to press the "RE-SET BUTTON". And, that is where I am today. But, I have not lost faith in all conspiracy theory. There are plenty of other sources of information out there that are not associated with Deborah Tavares, her partners or her hoaxes.

And, contrary to your insinuations, I am no disinformation agent either. I am a Truther. I am NOT engaged in a disinformation campaign. I AM ENGAGED IN A TRUTH CAMPAIGN AGAINST A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN.

I am a conspiracy theorist myself. It was not I who spent a WHOLE DECADE creating and peddling ELABORATE HOAXES to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people. As between Deborah Tavares and I, which one of us is the REAL disinformation agent here? As between Deborah Tavares and I, which one of us is REALLY showing the most respect for conspiracy theory AND for conspiracy theorists themselves? Think about that for a minute.

YOUR COMMENT: I think we are going to need to have more than just your word.

MY RESPONSE: YOU ALREADY HAVE "MORE THAN MY WORD". MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE. THERE IS ACTUAL "PROOF" OF ALL THESE HOAXES ABOVE. It is posted above at the top of this thread. But, that does not seem to matter to you. For some strange reason, you act as though you are COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to it.

So, I have to know, have you actually bothered to read the comments at the top of this thread? They are simple, easy to read and self-explanatory. All supporting documents AND ALL OF THE "PROOF" IS LINKED TO THERE in the correct order. They would just take you minutes to read.

YOUR COMMENT: Tavares' info may not all be correct, but she is getting a LOT of truth out there, as far as I can see, that really needs to get out.

MY RESPONSE: This is not about whether the "CONCLUSIONS" reached by Deborah Tavares are "correct". THIS IS ABOUT WHETHER THE "DOCUMENTS" THAT DEBORAH TAVARES USES AS THE BASIS FOR HER CONCLUSIONS ARE "CORRECT". THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. I am talking about "DOCUMENTS" and you are talking about "CONCLUSIONS". They are not the same thing. These are two entirely different subjects. Do not get them confused with one another.

Further, this is not about "innocent mistakes" (being "correct") as you imply. Deborah Tavares did not "ACCIDENTLY" commit INTENTIONAL FRAUD of the American people FOR A DECADE by FORGING, ALTERING and MISCHARACTERIZING the very "DOCUMENTS" she uses in support of her CONCLUSIONS.

CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS TEST:

Are Deborah Tavares' claims that the Judge Dale forgeries are real "CORRECT"? Yes or No?

Are Deborah Tavares' claims that the Judge Dale forgeries are real "TRUE"? Yes or No?

Does the information in the Judge Dale forgeries "REALLY NEED TO GET OUT" THERE? Yes or No?

Are Deborah Tavares' claims that her (Court Registry Investment System) cash-flow diagram is real "CORRECT"? Yes or No?

Are Deborah Tavares' claims that her (Court Registry Investment System) cash-flow diagram is real "TRUE"? Yes or No?

Does the information in the Court Registry investment System Hoax "REALLY NEED TO GET OUT" THERE? Yes or No?

Are Deborah Tavares' claims that the NASA War Document is NASA's plan to kill us all "TRUE"? Yes or No?

Does THIS information "REALLY NEED TO GET OUT" THERE? Yes or No?

Are Deborah Tavares' claims that Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars is The Bilderberg's plan to kill us all "TRUE"? Yes or No?

Are Deborah Tavares' claims that The Report From Iron Mountain is the U.S.'s plan to kill us all "TRUE"? Yes or No?

How did you score?

So, whether of not there is a plan to kill us all, the forgoing "DOCUMENTS" provide no support for that proposition.

That is the point, not whether there is SOME OTHER PLAN to kill us all. Those OTHER PLANS are not being discussed here. Do not get confused.

Make no mistake. There is NO SUCH THING as a "GOOD REASON" to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people, not even to "sell" a popular and sensational conspiracy theory.

And, yes. The truth needs to get out. But, that truth INCLUDES THE TRUTH that Deborah Tavares FAKES, FORGES, ALTERS and MISCHARACTERIZES the "DOCUMENTS" that she says FORM THE BASIS for her claims.

We are both Truthers.

We should be on the same side here.

Best Regards,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 15th July 2019 at 00:50.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To your response just following I ask: Which is your "first comment"?

Quote (Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    MY RESPONSE: I have to know, have you actually read the first comment in my Deborah Tavares thread? It is simple, easy to read and self-explanatory. All supporting documents are linked to. It would just take minutes. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eborah-Tavares)
    This is how that thread begins:

Quote The comments below expose an entire series of hoaxes by DEBORAH TAVARES and her partners. Read them all. They are simply unbelievable.

For the hoaxes of ROD CLASS, click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...70#post1174970.

For the hoaxes of EDDIE CRAIG, click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...70#post1174970

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

COMMENT 1. THE TOP SIX DEBORAH TAVARES HOAXES SUMMARIZED AND CONDENSED.

(a). THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX.

(b). THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS HOAX and

(c). THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN HOAX.

(d). THE JUDGE DALE HOAX.

(e). THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM (C.R.I.S.) HOAX.

(f). THE ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS HOAX.

COMMENT 2: THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX.

COMMENT 3: THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS HOAX AND THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN HOAX.

COMMENT 4. THE JUDGE DALE HOAX.

COMMENT 5: THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM (C.R.I.S.) HOAX.

COMMENT 6. THE ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS HOAX.

COMMENT 7. THE ROD CLASS HAS OBTAINED HIS FOURTH ADMINISTRATIVE RULING THAT ALL GOVERNMENTS AND ALL GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES ARE PRIVATE ENTITIES HOAX & A NORTH CAROLINA JUDGE HAS WARNED ALL POLICE OFFICERS TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES HOAX.

COMMENT 8. THE SOVEREIGN CITIZEN HOAX.

COMMENT 9: THE FAKE JIM TRAFICANT SPEECH HOAX.

COMMENT 10. OTHER DEBORAH TAVARES HOAXES.

INTRODUCTION:
    Deborah Tavares is a well-known figure in the conspiracy community. Tavares supports her claims WITH DOCUMENTS. But, unknown to her followers, TAVARES ACTUALLY CREATES THESE DOCUMENTS HERSELF. Tavares also ALTERS and CHANGES the WORDS and IMAGES of other documents to make them fit her claims. Finally, Tavares PASSES OFF documents of known POLITICAL FICTIONAL as if they were "REAL" government "INSIDER" documents to support her claims. SEE PROOF OF THE FOREGOING IN EVERY SINGLE DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX BELOW.

DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX 1: THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX:

FIRST, SEE THE HOAX HERE.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22N...w=1366&bih=651

From there, there is another huge, huge long list of links and assertions by you.
    But the first link that applies directly to Tavares is here:
    [
    url]https://www.google.com/search?q=%22NASA+WAR+DOCUMENT%22&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-wpCKmLrZAhWsT98KHeRBAhkQsAQISg&biw=1366&bih=651[/url]
    So is that the link you are advising we go to see proof?
    When I go to that link, there is a HUGE array of photos of documents and youtube links showing documents that Tavares published.
    But there is no PROOF that they are hoaxes.
    I think I would have to be an expert in analyzing hoaxed documents and comparing them to official documents to be able to determine any authenticity, or at least have weeks of free time to explore all that and comb it for obvious discrepancies.
    Has any individual with real, documented expertise done that with ANY of these many, many documents that you are posting links to?
    Sheriff Arpaio was not getting enough support to his claims about Obama's forged Birth Certificate until he got some experts in with actual, demonstraable proof, and there has still been no legal action taken on that score, obvious though the hoax was once the details were revealed. (And the Sheriff hasn't had an easy time of it either.)

That's what I mean about PROOF. Do you understand my point?
    We have no credentials from you that would establish you as an expert on proving documents are hoaxes, nor have you provided any expert testimony from other sources. Until PROOF is established, I think your assertions aren't going to accomplish anything significant, no matter how much work you have done compiling all those huge, long lists.

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)

MY RESPONSE: I have to know, have you actually read the first comment in my Deborah Tavares thread? It is simple, easy to read and self-explanatory. All supporting documents are linked to. It would just take minutes. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eborah-Tavares
    Last edited by onawah; 12th January 2019 at 01:16.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2019), avid (12th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Hello onawah,

Point taken. It is confusing. I'll just post the text of the first comment here. Just click on the links as they come up in the text. That way, things will make sense.

Best Regards,

Snoop

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Dear onowah,

Below is a DETAILED SUMMARY of SIX (6) Deborah Tavares Hoaxes.

1). THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX:

HOAX OVERVIEW:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22NASA+WAR+DOCUMENT%22&tbm=isch&tbo=u&so urce=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-wpCKmLrZAhWsT98KHeRBAhkQsAQISg&biw=1366&bih=651

HOAX VIDEOS:
    (Note: Jeff Rense is not involved in this hoax.).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5vLuGPV-lU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrzEwYlb5CU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXSqgD1KjdY (at 43:30-44:20, 46:00-46:55);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfG9zljgFh0 (at 7:35-8:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc8U...LK7aGdoz08UWiF
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuGL...LK7aGdoz08UWiF
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUVx...F&index=3&t=0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk4hfIVIoT4

THE DOCUMENT:
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nas...tureof-war.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE).

In THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that she downloaded a "secret" or "leaked" government document from a "NASA" website which she claims "PROVES" that NASA ITSELF IS CURRENTLY KILLING US ALL with diabolical, horrific, futuristic high-tech weapons (which Tavares has recently embellished to mean to mean cell phones, cell phone towers, WIFI, microwaves, "smart meters", 5G, geo-engineering and HAARP, etc.) in furtherance of the "PLANNED" "EXTINCTION OF MANKIND". But, none of her claims about this document are so.

What Deborah Tavares calls "The NASA War Document" was actually a POWER POINT PRESENTATION which was used as a "VISUAL AID" for an oral presentation that a NASA chief scientist (Dennis M. Bushnell) gave at an August 13th-16th, 2001 NATIONAL CONVENTION in Orlando, Florida. The convention was attended by THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN DEFENSE CONTRACTORS who develop COUNTERMEASURES (defenses) to potential, theoretical, FUTURE, high-tech weapons that OTHER NATIONS could theoretically develop to use AGAINST the American people IN THE FUTURE (AS DESCRIBED IN THE ORIGINAL POWER POINT PRESENTATION).

That means that the horrific, potential, FUTURE, high-tech weapons described in the original "NASA War document" WERE NOT weapons that NASA itself was using "AGAINST" the American people. Instead, they were horrific, potential, theoretical, FUTURE, high-tech weapons that the NASA chief scientist WAS URGING AMERICAN DEFENSE CONTRACTORS (at the convention) TO DEVELOP COUNTERMEASURES "AGAINST".

Achive.org (which records everything ever posted online) indicates that the original power point slide presentation WAS NEVER POSTED ON ANY NASA WEBSITE. (So, contrary to Deborah Tavares' claims, it was never "downloaded" or "leaked" from a "NASA website").

Archive.org indicates that Bushnell’s original power point slide presentation was actually posted in the "PUBLIC DOMAIN" FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE on the "US Department of Defense’s Defense Technical INFORMATION CENTER website" (A PUBLIC WEBSITE) a month BEFORE the 2001 convention at which Bushnell was scheduled to speak. IT WAS NEVER POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE WEB!

This means that Deborah Tavares' claim that the subject document was "discovered and downloaded from a NASA website" IS A LIE.

ANALYSIS: Deborah Tavares had very good reason for LYING to the American people about the TRUE SOURCE of the original document. If she truthfully admitted that the original document was downloaded from the PUBLIC website of the “US Department of DEFENSE’S DEFENSE Technical INFORMATION CENTER” (a PUBLIC website), then the original document would not appear to be "secret", diabolical, nefarious or otherwise part of a "conspiracy" to kill us all. This is because the U.S. government does not usually post written proof of its own conspiracies to kill its own people on ITS OWN PUBLIC “INFORMATION CENTER” WEBSITE FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE.

WHAT THE DOCUMENT ACTUALLY SAYS, BY PAGE NUMBER. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nas...tureof-war.pdf

Page 6. THE THREAT OF "Russia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan" (ALL OF WHICH ARE OTHER NATIONS).

Page 7. THE THREAT THAT "70% of the world's research is going on OUTSIDE THE U.S."

Page 7. THE THREAT THAT "[The] U.S. produces... [only] 18% of the world's GDP".

Page 32. THE THREAT THAT OTHER COUNTRIES LEAD THE U.S. in science, research, trade, economics, savings rates and math scores.

Page 33. THE THREAT THAT according to current ECONOMINC trends, the U.S. IS FALLING BEHIND while China and other countries ARE EXCELLING.

Page 100. THE THREAT THAT OVER "TWO-THIRDS OF ALL SATELLITES IN SPACE ARE NOW FOREIGN OWNED."

Page 113. Reflecting that the USUAL AUDIENCE REACTIONS (responses) to the forgoing presentation are, among other things:

a). "THEY [foreign nations] WOULD NOT DO THAT [referring to using such weapons against Americans].";

b). "WE [Americans] have to hope THEY [foreign nations] WOULD NOT DO THAT" [referring to using such weapons against Americans];

c). "Why go there, [WE AMERICANS] CANNOT DEFEND AGAINST IT [referring to the use of such weapons against Americans]."

"D-E-F-E-N-D-----A-G-A-I-N-S-T-----I-T"

Thus, even Deborah Tavares' OWN version of the NASA document clearly states that the horrific, high-tech, future weapons described therein are weapons THAT OTHER NATIONS COULD DEVELOP FOR USE AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE!

PROOF:

ARCHIVE.ORG’S RECORDS ON THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT:
    https://archive.org/details/FutureSt...rfareCirca2025 (BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO THE ARTICLE).

ONLY WEBSITE WHERE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT WAS EVER POSTED (DTIC):
    http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/.

TRADE ASSOCIATION THAT SPONSORED THE CONVENTION (NDIA):
    http://www.ndia.org/Pages/default.aspx

RECORD OF THE NDIA CONVENTION:
    http://www.dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADM002244

COMPUTER ANALYSIS OF PDF METADATA:
    (Scroll down and read the comments of senior member, “Flamesong” beginning with the comment posted on “26-06-2013, 09:02 PM” and the following comment posted on “26-06-2013, 09:39 PM”): https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=248938&page=2.

CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares, THE "NASA WAR DOCUMENT" DOES NOT "PROVE" THAT NASA ITSELF IS CURRENTLY KILLING US ALL WITH HORRIFIC, FUTURISTIC, HIGH-TECH WEAPONS in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. To the contrary, a careful reading of the NASA WAR DOCUMENT actually reflects that NASA may be trying to protect us from such diabolical weapons (ex: page 113). The fact that NASA created and used the document to urge American defense contractors develop countermeasures against such diabolical weapons actually reflects that NASA may seek to prevent any planned extinction of mankind, exactly BACKWARDS to what Deborah Tavares claims in her hoax.

So, whether or not there is a "planned extinction of mankind", this document provides NO SUPPORT FOR THAT PROPOSITION.

2). THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS HOAX:

HOAX OVERVIEW:

HOAX VIDEOS:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3JfZDyj0KU (at 10:50-59:50);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXSqgD1KjdY (at 13:50-19:15, 31:40-33:00, 43:00-43:20, 124:00-124:50);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfG9zljgFh0 (at 3:25-4:20);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNNkEc9Qs (at 14:45-41:05);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4eRlBbcFkc (at 14:05-16:50);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfG9zljgFh0 (at 9:55-10:35);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3JfZDyj0KU (at 10:50-16:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_38tsQ4p0I

THE DOCUMENT:
    http://stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE).

In THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS HOAX, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims to have discovered another "secret" or "leaked" official document which she claims constitutes "PROOF" that "The Bilderbergs" are killing us all (or "plan" to kill us all) with "SILENT WEAPONS" in "QUIET WARS" in furtherance of the "planned extinction of mankind". (Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that these "SILENT WEAPONS" are cell phones, cell towers, WIFI, smart meters, 5G, geo-engineering, PG&E DEW's in space, HAARP, etc.). But, NONE of her claims about this document are so.

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("SWFQW") is actually a short, 44 page booklet of POLITICAL FICTION written by Lyle Hartford van Dyke in 1979 which he mailed to Congress. (Van Dyke is a convicted felon who spend a decade in federal prison for fraud, for manufacturing and uttering FAKE currency and for writing checks drawn on his imaginary "trust account at the U.S. Treasury".). SWFQW is not a secret, leaked or suppressed government document. Van Dyke was not a whistle blower. He was a political commentator.

Van Dyke believed (perhaps correctly) that the U.S. had advance knowledge of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and allowed it to happen (killing thousands of American soldiers) in order to draw the U.S. into World War II. (Van Dyke's father's uncle was directly involved in all these alleged events and Van Dyke was raised to believe that all of this was so.).

Van Dyke was outraged by the perceived treasonous ACT OF WAR BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT UPON ITS OWN SOLDIERS and wanted to make the HORRORS of this perceived treasonous act of war "PERSONAL" to the American public. So, Van Dyke wrote SWFQW and suggested that instead of intentionally killing ITS OWN SOLDIERS in such a treasonous act of war, the U.S. government was instead killing IT OWN CIVILIAN POPULATION in such a treasonous act of war (a clever twist of the perceived facts). (Note that this claim would indeed make the HORRORS of such a "Pearl Harbor-type" war on Americans "PERSONAL" to the reader.)

But, Van Dyke realized that the public would not actually believe his premise (of a U.S. war against the American public) without the presence of the usual weapons of war, like those that were present at Pearl Harbor (armed soldiers, trucks, tanks, planes, ships, missiles, bombs, etc.). So, in writing SWFQW, Van Dyke suggested that all of the weapons that the U.S. government was using in this FICTIONAL war against the American public were high tech weapons that COULD NOT BE SEEN OR HEARD (which Deborah Tavares has recently embellished to mean cell phones, cell towers, WIFI, microwaves, "smart meters", 5G, geo-engineering, PG&E DEWS's in space and HAARP, etc.).

Indeed, it was precisely because such weapons could not be seen or heard that Van Dyke's claims actually appeared to be true. All of this actually made Van Dyke's claims of INVISIBLE & INAUDIBLE weapons MORE (not less) BELIEVABLE to the reader. By using this ruse, VAN DYKE ACTUALLY MADE THE ABSENCE OF WEAPONS EVEN MORE HORRIFYING TO THE READER THAN THEIR PRESENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN. It was absolutely brilliant.

Van Dyke openly admits that SWFQW was inspired by an earlier book of POLITICAL FICTION which he greatly admired entitled, "The Report From Iron Mountain" (see below). Van Dyke also openly admits to having incorporated sections of REAL scientific and economic TECHNICAL studies of others into his work (as did "The Report From Iron Mountain" on which his work was modeled) to make his work look more realistic. Finally, Van Dyke openly admits that he created SWFQW to read like an official governmental document (as did "The Report From Iron Mountain" on which his work was modeled) in order to make the HORRORS of the U.S. government waging a covert war against its own citizens APPEAR MORE REALISTIC and therefore MORE TERRIFYING to the reader. It worked.

FACT: According to Van Dyke himself, the ORIGINAL version of his document had no preface/forward at all and made no reference to any "elite" culprit, such as "The Bilderbergs". But, for some strange reason, the version of this document on Deborah Tavares' website contains a FAKE preface/forward indicating that SWFQW is a "PLAN" adopted by "The Bilderbergs" in 1954 at its first meeting for the planned extinction of mankind. Thus, someone (likely Deborah Tavares herself) recently added this FAKE section to SWFQW to give it global rather than merely national implications.

PROOF:

VAN DYKE'S OWN WORDS ABOUT SWFQW:
    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_...uiet_Wars.html. (THIS IS A MUST READ.)

PROOF THAT VAN DYKE'S COMPLAINT WAS THE ALLEGED U.S. BETRAYAL AT PEARL HARBOR:
    When discussing his work, Van Dyke himself said, "Also #74-1120 [a CODE Van Dyke placed into SWFQW] IS AN ANAGRAM OF THE DATE OF THE JAPANESE ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOR, 41-12-07... . My book on the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was published at the end of August 1973." (Excerpt from the link above).

PROOF THAT VAN DYKE'S COMPLAINT WAS THE ALLEGED U.S. BETRAYAL AT PEARL HARBOR:
    http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2016/05/skeleton-uncle-sams-closet-hartford-van-dyke-truth-pearl-harbor (THIS IS A MUST READ.)

PROOF THAT VAN DYKE WAS THE AUTHOR, THAT IT DID NOT MENTION "THE BILDERBERGS" AND THAT HE INCORPORATED REAL SCIENTIFIC AND ECONOMIC STUDIES OF OTHERS INTO HIS WORK:
    https://henrithibodeau.wordpress.com...bal-domination (THIS IS A MUST READ.)

CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares', SWFQW DOES NOT "PROVE" THAT "THE BILDERBERGS" PLAN TO KILL US ALL WITH "SILENT WEAPONS" IN "QUIET WARS" in furtherance of the panned extinction of mankind. To the contrary, SWFQW actually reflects an effort on the part of a single American civilian, THROUGH THE CLEVER USE OF FICTION, to call attention to U.S. war policies that he perceived as harmful to Americans.

So, whether or not there is a "planned extinction of mankind", this document provides NO SUPPORT FOR THAT PROPOSITION.

3). THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN HOAX:

HOAX OVERVIEW:

HOAX VIDEOS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXSqgD1KjdY (at 37:50-39:30, 40:45-41:25, 42:40-43:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k&t=2551s (at 59:15-106:05);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eei6_4dpK4 (at 25:05-26:10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yb8...blYwjz6C9ohROj (from the beginning);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3JfZDyj0KU (102:25-105:40).

THE DOCUMENT:
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/Rep...n_Mountain.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE).

In THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN HOAX, Deborah Tavares also fraudulently claims to have discovered another "secret" and/or "leaked" and/or "suppressed" government document which she claims "proves" that all "ENVIRONMENTAL CALAMITIES" ("global warming", "climate change", "engineered drought", fires, etc.) ARE FAKE and were created ("engineered") by the U.S. government to justify "FAKE WARS" to prop up the U.S. economy AND to use those FAKE ("engineered") "ENVIRONMENTAL CALAMITIES" to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, none of these claims about this document are so.

The Report From Iron Mountain ON THE POSSIBILITY AND DESIRABILITY OF PEACE ("TRFIM") was a 1967 book of POLITICAL SATIRE written by Leonard C. Lewin which was SO POPULAR and SO WIDELY READ that it actually made the "New York Times Best Seller List". (So much for Deborah Tavares' "secret", "leaked" or "suppressed" document story.). It is not a "secret", "leaked" or "suppressed" government document. Lewin was not a whistle blower. He was a political commentator.

It was 1967. It was the middle of the Vietnam War. Lewin was critical of U.S. policy because the U.S. had been in an almost perpetual state of war for decades and he believed (perhaps correctly) that the U.S. economy was too dependent upon military spending. In criticizing this U.S policy, Lewin SARCASTICALLY observed that U.S. policy makers "MUST HAVE BELIEVED THAT THE U.S. COULD NOT AFFORD PEACE" (meaning that if the U.S. was not actually engaged in perpetual wars, the U.S. government and the U.S. economy might actually collapse).

Lewin sought to make a MOCKERY of this U.S. war policy and the ABSURDITY of the beliefs that apparently underlied it. Lewin wanted to publicly EMBARRASS and HUMILIATE U.S. policy makers who supported a policy of perpetual war. So, he wrote "The Report From Iron Mountain ON THE POSSIBILITY AND DESIRABILITY OF PEACE" (the book's FULL title). (Note that it is the FINAL SEVEN WORDS of this title which reveal Lewin's TRUE thesis statement.)

So, in writing TRFIM, Lewin pretended to be an imaginary committee of the U.S. government which pretended to "report" to these very same U.S. policy makers (whom he sought to EMBARRASS and HUMILIATE) that "PEACE WAS POSSIBLE, BUT NOT DESIRABLE" (hence, the FULL title to Lewin's book). In writing TRFIM (and in pretending to be an imaginary committee of the U.S. government), Lewin pretended to "report" to U.S. policy makers that the U.S. economy was so dependent on perpetual war that if the U.S. ever found itself with the misfortune of being at peace, IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE FORCED TO CREATE "FAKE ENEMIES" (called "alternative enemies") TO JUSTIFY "FAKE WARS" (called "credible substitutes") to prop up the U.S. government and the U.S. economy. (Note here how Lewin OPENLY MOCKS U.S. policy of engaging perpetual wars by making it EVEN MORE ABSURD than it already was.).

Specifically, in writing TRFIM (and in pretending to be an imaginary committee of the U.S. government), Lewin pretended to "report" to U.S. policy makers that "IF PEACE BROKE OUT" the U.S. would be forced, for economic reasons, to create FAKE ENEMIES, such as FAKE "ALIEN LIFE FORMS" and FAKE ("engineered") "ENVIRONMENTAL CALAMITIES" to justify "FAKE WARS" to prop up the U.S. economy. Thus, the premise of the book is that if we ever run out of REAL enemies to justify our wars, we will have to make up FAKE enemies (like FAKE "alien life forms" and FAKE "environmental calamities") to justify our wars. (Note here how Lewin OPENLY MOCKS U.S. policy of engaging perpetual wars by making it EVEN MORE ABSURD than it already was.). It was absolutely brilliant.

Deborah Tavares claims that these FAKE ("engineered") "EVIRONMENTAL CALAMITES" in the book refer to "global warming", "climate change", "engineered drought", fires, etc. Deborah Tavares also fraudulently claims that the U.S. Government uses these FAKE ("engineered") "environmental calamities" as "weapons" to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind(SOMETHING NOT IN THE BOOK).

Lewin created TRFIM to read like an official U.S. government committee "REPORT" to U.S. policy makers IN ORDER TO PUBLICLY EMBARRASS AND HUMILIATE U.S. POLICY MAKERS WHO SUPPORTED PERPETUAL WAR (by making their policy of perpetual war APPEAR EVEN MORE "ABSURD" THAN IT ALREADY WAS). It worked.

As if to prove that Lewin was the REAL author of TRFIM, when an unauthorized publisher later re-published his book without his permission (and without paying him royalties), HE SUED THE RE-PUBLISHER AND WON A LARGE SETTLEMENT, something that would have been impossible if the book had actually been written by a REAL "committee of the U. S. government" as Tavares falsely claims.

PROOF:
    http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/..._iron_mountain
    http://scua.library.umass.edu/umarmot/lewin-leonard-c/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Re..._Iron_Mountain
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonar...ies-at-82.html
    http://articles.latimes.com/1999/feb/01/news/mn-3716
    https://www.biblio.com/leonard-c-lewin/author/560147

CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares', TRFIM DOES NOT "PROVE" THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS CREATING "FAKE WARS" AGAINST "FAKE ENVIROMENTAL CALAMITIES" (such as "global warming", "climate change", "engineered drought", fires, etc.) TO PROP UP THE U.S. ECONOMY or using those FAKE "environmental calamities" as "weapons" to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. To the contrary, SWFQW actually reflects an effort on the part of a single American civilian, THROUGH THE CLEVER USE OF FICTION, to call attention to U.S. war policies that he perceived as harmful to Americans.

4). THE AGENDA 21 HOAX:

In the "Agenda 21 Hoax", Deborah Tavares claims to have discovered another secret or leaked document which she fraudulently claims proves that the United Nations is using diabolical methods to force us out or our rural and suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this document are not so.

AGENDA 21 IS A 100 PAGE DOCUMENT. Agenda 21 was written by the world's leading environmental scientists (not by "PG&E", the "Rothschilds" or the "Rockefellers"). Agenda 21 was first presented to the public at the "EARTH SUMMIT" (an environmental conference) in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil in 1992.

According to the "Agenda 21" document itself (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim), its purpose is to SLOW DOWN the rate at which the environment is destroyed. It would have PROTECTED THE REMAINING FORESTS, REDUCED DROUGHT and INSURED AN ADEQUATE SUPPLY OF FRESH WATER not contaminated by SEWAGE.

According to the Agenda 21 DOCUMENT ITSELF, the purpose of Agenda 21 IS NOT to drive us out of our rural and suburban homes into tightly-packed, over-populated cities in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. Instead, according to the Agenda 21 DOCUMENT ITSELF, the REAL purpose of Agenda 21 is to PRESERVE THE FORESTS THAT REMAIN, exactly the opposite to what Deborah Tavares claims in her hoax (to the effect that the United Nations destroyed the forests of California in furtherance of Agenda 21 WHICH WAS ACTUALLY INTENDED TO PRESERVE THOSE VERY FORESTS FROM DESTRUCTION IN THE FIRST PLACE). See post #166 in this thread for detailed insight into Agenda 21.

Agenda 21 was only a SUGGESTION that member nations were permitted, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO ADOPT for themselves. Agenda 21 does not apply in the United States because it is not the law in the United States and therefore cannot be enforced anywhere in the United States.

[/I][/B]

BELOW IS A SECTION OF THE ACTUAL "TABLE OF CONTENTS" OF "AGENDA 21" ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF "AGENDA 21".

SECTION II. CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES FOR DEVELOPMENT
    9. Protection of the atmosphere 9.1 - 9.35
    10. Integrated approach to the planning and management of land resources 10.1 - 10.18
    11. COMBATING DEFORESTATION 11.1 - 11.40
    12. MANAGING FRAGILE ECOSYSTEMS:
    COMBATING desertification and DROUGHT 12.1 - 12.63
    13. Managing fragile ecosystems: sustainable mountain development 13.1 - 13.24
    14. Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development 14.1 - 14.104
    15. CONSERVATION OF BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY15.1 - 15.11
    16. Environmentally sound MANAGEMENT OF BIODIVERSITY 16.1 - 16.46
    17. Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources 17.1 - 17.136
    18. PROTECTION OF THE QUALITY AND SUPPLY OF FRESHWATER RESOURCES: application of integrated approaches to the development, MANAGEMENT and use OF WATER RESOURCES 18.1 - 18.90
    19. Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international
    traffic in toxic and dangerous products 19.1 - 19.76
    20. Environmentally sound management of hazardous wastes, in hazardous wastes 20.1 - 20.46
    21. Environmentally sound MANAGEMENT OF solid wastes and SEWAGE-RELATED ISSUES 21.1 - 21.49
    22. Safe and environmentally sound management of radioactive wastes

AND, ALL OF THIS IS ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF AGENDA 21 HERE.
    https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...s/Agenda21.pdf.

BELOW IS THE ACTUAL TEXT OF AGENDA 21. https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...s/Agenda21.pdf. (THIS IS A MUST READ.). BEGIN AT SECTION 11.1 AT ABOUT 25% THROUGH THE TEXT. THE ACTUAL TEXT OF AGENDA 21 READS AS FOLLOWS:
    AGENDA 21 – CHAPTER 11

COMBATING DEFORESTATION

PROGRAMME AREAS

A. Sustaining the multiple roles and functions of all types of
    FORESTS, FOREST LANDS and WOODLANDS.
    Basis for action

11.1. There are major weaknesses in the policies, methods and mechanisms adopted to support and develop the multiple ecological, economic, social and cultural roles of TREES, FORESTS, and FOREST LANDS. Many developed countries are confronted with the effects of air pollution and FIRE DAMAGE ON THEIR FORESTS. More effective measures and approaches are often required at the national level to improve and harmonize policy formulation, planning and programming; legislative measures and instruments; development patterns; participation of the general public, especially women and indigenous people; involvement of youth; roles of the private sector, local organizations, non-governmental organizations and cooperatives; development of technical and multidisciplinary skills and quality of human resources; FORESTRY extension and public education; research capability and support; administrative structures and mechanisms, including intersectoral coordination, decentralization and responsibility and incentive systems; and dissemination of information and public relations. This is especially important to ensure a rational and holistic approach to the sustainable and environmentally sound development of FORESTS. The need for securing the multiple roles of FORESTS and FOREST LANDS through adequate and appropriate institutional strengthening has been repeatedly emphasized in many of the reports, decisions and recommendations of FAO, ITTO, UNEP, the World Bank, IUCN and other organizations.

Objectives
    11.2. The objectives of this programme area are as follows:
    a. To
    STRENGTHEN FOREST-RELATED NATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, to enhance the scope and effectiveness
    of activities related to the management,
    CONSERVATION and sustainable development of
    FORESTS, and to effectively ensure the sustainable utilization and production of FORESTS'
    goods and services in both the developed and the developing countries; by the year 2000,
    to strengthen the capacities and capabilities of national institutions to enable them to
    acquire the necessary knowledge for the
    PROTECTION AND CONSERVATION OF FORESTS, as well as
    to expand their scope and, correspondingly, enhance the effectiveness of programmes and activities related to the management and development of
    FORESTS;
    b. To strengthen and improve human, technical and professional skills, as well as expertise and capabilities to effectively formulate and implement policies, plans, programmes, research and projects on management,
    CONSERVATION and sustainable development of all
    types of
    FORESTS and FOREST-based resources, and FOREST LANDS inclusive, as well as other areas from which FORESTS BENEFITS CAN BE DERIVED.

AND, THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS OF SECTION II OF AGENDA 21!

IMPORTANT: You will note from the actual WRITTEN words of Agenda 21, that THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR INCREMENTALLY REDUCING THE AREAS ALREADY OCCUPIED BY PEOPLE (to systematically drive them from their rural and suburban homes and into tightly-packed, over-populated "KILL CITIES" or "SMART CITIES" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind). According to the actual WRITTEN words of Agenda 21 itself, its actual WRITTEN purpose is to keep things FROM GETTING EVEN WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE (IN TERMS OF DEFORESTATION). See Post #166 in this thread for an excellent discussion of this.

THE AGENDA 21 MAP: CLICK ON THE THIS LINK. ONCE THERE, CLICK ON THE TWO (2) YELLOW, ORANGE AND RED MAPS. https://www.google.com/search?q=agen...=1549131762565.
    The Agenda 21 MAP of the United States is self-explanatory. It VISUALLY indicates that the purpose of Agenda 21 may really be TO LIMIT FURTHER DEFORESTATION , as described in the Agenda 21 document above. Note that the Agenda 21 map was made in or before 1992. Note that at the time it was made (in or before 1992), the remaining forests on the map that were to be off-limits to FURTHER (ADDITIONAL) DEFORESTATION were the FORESTS and WILDERNESS AREAS that remained undeveloped at that time (in or before 1992). Note also that those making the Agenda 21 map often tried to "CONNECT" isolated wilderness areas with one another using narrow (very thin) "migration trails" so that animals might find mates outside their tiny wilderness "reservations" so as to ensure "BIO-DIVERSITY" (also a stated goal of Agenda 21).

IMPORTANT: You will note by looking at the Agenda 21 map, that THERE IS NO AREA OF THE MAP OCCUPIED BY PEOPLE THAT HAS BEEN REDUCED IN SIZE (OR MADE SMALLER) THAN THE AREAS THAT WERE ALREADY OCCUPIED BY PEOPLE AT THE TIME THE MAP WAS MADE IN 1992. So, there is likewise nothing about the Agenda 21 map which suggests that people will occupy less of an area than they occupy now (or that might suggest that people will be systematically driven from their rural and suburban homes into tightly-packed, over-populated "KILL CITIES" or "SMART CITIES" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind). According to areas on the Agenda 21 map for which FURTHER (ADDITIONAL) development would be off-limits, it is perfectly obvious (when looking at the map) that the actual purpose of Agenda 21 MAY REALLY HAVE BEEN to keep things FROM GETTING EVEN WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE (IN TERMS OF DEFORESTATION). No other conclusion is logically possible by looking at the Agenda 21 map.

LOGICAL CONCLUSION:
    Unless the forgoing official documents taken from the ACTUAL PAGES of Agenda 21 are a fraud, THE RECENT CALIFORNIA FIRES DID NOT ADVANCE THE PURPOSE OF AGENDA 21 (TO PREVENT FURTHER DEFORESTATION). INDEED, THEY ACTUALLY UNDERMINED THE PURPOSE OF AGENDA 21 (BY DESTROYING THE VERY FORESTS THAT AGENDA 21 WAS INTENDED TO PROTECT)!

AS A RESULT, THE RECENT CALIFORNIA FIRES MAY NOT HAVE BEEN AGENDA 21 FIRES, EVEN IF THEY WERE THE RESULT OF SOME OTHER CONSPIRACY, unrelated to Agenda 21..

5). THE FAKE PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX):

THE HOAX: In the PG&E FAKE Email Hoax, Deborah Tavares claims to have obtained emails which effectively prove that PG&E caused the recent fires in California by beaming energy beams from satellites in space at California. But, her claims about these emails are lies. They are FORGERIES.

VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ENGAGED IN THE HOAX (Jeff Rense is not involved in the hoax)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJJFZKADuk (at 11:10-20:00)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3fb--FC_oQ (at 1:05-3:40)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7As3d9NgDyk (at 27:20-30:10)

Pacific Gas & Electric ("PG&E") is a California electrical utility company. Over the next few years, PG&E is required by law to generate an increasingly higher and higher percentage of its electrical power without producing any carbon emissions. So, PG&E has increasingly resorted to wind, solar and thermal technology to generate electrical power.

But, PG&E's conventional, ground-based, solar panels can only collect energy from the Sun during the middle of daylight hours in good weather. So, in 2009, PG&E announced that in the future, solar panels on satellites in space might be used to generate energy from the Sun 24 hours a day. These satellites might then beam the power to Earth in the form of laser beams or radio frequency beams. The power might then be received at receptor stations on Earth and then converted to electricity for use by its customers.

WHAT PG&E ANNOUNCED IN 2009:
    https://www.pge.com/en_US/small-medi...se_link-energy

Solaren is a private California company which has patented the technology described above. In 2009, PG&E entered into a contract with Solaren to buy finished electricity from Solaren if Solaren is ever successful in generating electrical power using this technology. Under the contract, Solaren would own, operate and control all its satellites, rectennas and all the receiver stations. Originally, Solaren promised to provide PG&E with finished electricity by 2016. But, it ran into financial problems and still has not provided any electricity, even at this late date. The California Public Utilities Commission ("CPUC") approved the contract on the condition that no money from PG&E customers ever be used to develop this technology.

THE CONTRACT:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34239347/n.../#.XHRAB1KFPIU (at paragraphs 1-5)
    https://www.afcea.org/content/space-...closer-reality(at paragraphs 8, 9 & 10)
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-light-of-day/(at the final two paragraphs)
    https://www.businessinsider.com/spac...r-earth-2014-7(at the final two paragraphs)

Deborah Tavares lives in Sebastopol and has publically opposed PG&E because of its "smart meters". So, when the recent forest fires burned northern California, Deborah Tavares wanted to blame PG&E and the technology described above for starting those fires. But, there was a problem. The scientific and economic literature indicated that this technology did not yet exist.

CURRENT SCIENTIFIC & ECONOMIC LITERATURE ON THIS TECHNOLOGY:
    This technology will not be in use until the end of the decade. See the last 3 paragraphs and the final sentence here. https://www.businessinsider.com/spac...r-earth-2014-7
    This technology did not exist in 2017. Beginning at the bottom of page 16 here.
    https://space.nss.org/media/NSS-JOUR...olar-Power.pdf
    This technology is not in use in 2019. See the last paragraph. https://www.electricityforum.com/new...ospaceforpower.
    This technology did not exist in 2018. See the FIRST and LAST paragraph here. http://earthsky.org/earth/space-base...ser-to-reality
    This technology will not be in use until at least 2019. See page 62 http://fiso.spiritastro.net/telecon/...e_12-14-16.pdf
    This technology did not exist in 2018. See the final paragraph. http://www.alternative-energy-news.i...ls-into-orbit/

SO, TO REBUT ALL THOSE FACTS, Deborah Tavares FORGED a series of FAKE emails (purportedly between the CPUC and PG&E) indicating that this beam technology already existed, that it was already in use and that it could be used to kill us all.

THE FORGERIES:
    1. PUBLISHED EMAIL FORGERIES: http://stopthecrime.net/wp/2018/08/2...rn-california/

Afterwards, Deborah Tavares created more FORGED emails reflecting imaginary responses from imaginary experts to which Deborah Tavares allegedly forwarded her FORGED emails above. Not surprisingly, these imaginary experts agreed with Deborah Tavares that this beam technology already existed, that it has long been in use and that it could be used to kill us all.

2. TWO UNPUBLISHED, BUT PUBLICLY QUOTED, FORGERIES AT ABOUT 20% THROUGH THE TEXT HERE: http://smartmetersmurder.com/

3. THE FINAL TWO UNPUBLISHED, BUT PUBLICLY QUOTED, FORGERIES
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJJFZKADuk (at 17:25-18:40)

Thus, Deborah Tavares herself actually created the very FORGERIES which she fraudulently claims CONSTITUTE "PROOF" that PG&E used this future beam technology to start the recent fires in California to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind.

THE REASONS WHY WE KNOW THESE PUBLISHED EMAILS ARE FORGERIES:

1. Tavares did not know what "space weather" actually was (something a REAL PG&E executive would know). "Solar flares" on the surface of the Sun erupt about every 11 years or so. These solar flares extend millions of miles into space and emit extremely high amounts of radiation into space. This radiation is called "space weather" (like a "rain" or "storm" OF RADIATION in space). (It is the Earth's atmosphere which protects all life on Earth from this radiation.). The radiation emitted during such "space weather" is so powerful that it can damage or destroy electrical power transformers here on Earth if they are linked to earth-based solar panels. Such damage can result in power outages. That is why "space weather" would be of concern to PG&E. During "damaging space weather", PG&E has to protect its transformers linked to earth-based solar panels because some such transformers provide electrical power to nuclear power plants and to hospitals which cannot afford power outages for obvious reasons.

DEBORAH TAVARES' MISTAKE:
    But, Deborah Tavares did not know any of this. She mistakenly believed that "space weather" was WEATHER HERE ON EARTH (like drought and fire) that was artificially created and controlled by lasers, radio frequencies or microwaves beamed at the Earth from satellites IN SPACE (a stupid mistake that a REAL PG&E executive WOULD NOT MAKE).

HOW THIS MISTAKE SHOWS UP IN THE FORGERIES:

In FORGING the phrase "...then have its lawyers BLAME ITS CUSTOMERS, AKA EARTHLINGS, FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENSES RESULTING [FROM DAMAGING SPACE WEATHER]" in the 9:50 email above, Deborah Tavares was referring to the adverse consequences of FIRES WHICH PG&E CAN BLAME ON ITS CUSTOMERS (not realizing that "damaging space weather" is actually radiation in outer space caused by solar flares on the surface of the Sun every 11 years). Unknown to Deborah Tavares, the consequences resulting from "damaging space weather" is actually power outages, NOT FIRES! AND, PG&E CANNOT POSSIBLY BLAME ITS CUSTOMERS FOR ITS OWN POWER OUTAGES CAUSED BY RADIATION FROM SOLAR FLARES ON THE SURFACE OF THE SUN EVERY 11 YEARS. So, in creating this FORGERY, Deborah Tavares did not know that PG&E customers can NEVER be "blamed" for the "consequences" of "damaging space weather", WHICH IS ONLY POWER OUTAGES (something a REAL PG&E executive would know). This mistake proves that this email is a FORGERY.

2. Likewise, Deborah Tavares did not know the terms of PG&E's contract with Solaren (something a REAL PG&E executive would know). So, Deborah Tavares did not know that PG&E would never own, operate, manage or control any such satellites, rectennas, receiving stations or have any say in how, when or where energy from satellites in space would be directed. Instead, Solaren would be solely responsible for all of that. Under the contract, all PG&E would ever do would be to buy finished electricity from Solaren if Solaren was ever successful in generating electricity using this technology. Under the contract, PG&E is simply a future customer of Solaren. Nothing more. But, Deborah Tavares did not know this.

HOW THIS MISTAKE SHOWS UP IN THE FORGERIES:

So, in FORGING the sentence, "WE [referring to PG&E] have changed OUR receptor site from the Mojave desert (sic) to Sebastopol" in the 10:03 email above, Deborah Tavares sought to create the illusion that she was so important to PG&E that it actually "targeted" her with radio frequency waves beamed from satellites in space in retaliation for her opposition to PG&E "smart meters". See PROOF here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJJFZKADuk (at 18:40-19:20). Are you kidding me?! What a narcissist!

Regardless, Deborah Tavares did not know that PG&E had no ability to aim Solaren's energy beams or to move Solaren's receptor station from one place to another (something a REAL PG&E executive would know). This mistake proves that this email is a FORGERY.

Further, Deborah Tavares did not know that Solaren's actual receptor site is in Fresno, hundreds of miles away from the Mojave Desert (something a REAL PG&E executive would know).

PROOF THAT FRESNO (NOT SEBASTOPOL) IS THE REAL RECEPTOR SITE:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34239347/n.../#.XHRAB1KFPIU (at the 3rd paragraph)
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-light-of-day/ (at end of 2nd paragraph)
    https://www.electricityforum.com/new...ospaceforpower (at the 16th paragraph)

Moreover, Deborah Tavares did not know that such receiver rectennas are up to six miles in diameter (which would make it obvious to every person living in Sebastopol if it had actually had been relocated there as Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims).

Finally, a REAL PG&E executive would not refer to Solaren's receptor site as "OUR" receptor site, would know that Solaren's receptor station was in Fresno (not in the Mojave Desert) and would know that PG&E had no power or ability to change Solaren's receptor site. The foregoing mistakes prove that this email is a forgery.

3. Use your own common sense. As to the 10:03 email, how likely is it that a PG&E executive would open an email to the CPUC with a "reminder" of the ACTUAL INTERNAL MECHANICS of exactly how Solaren's technology worked? The CPUC had just approved of PG&E's use of Solaren's technology provided that PG&E never invested any of its customer's money to finance the project. The CPUC did not need a "reminder" of the ACTUAL INTERNAL MECHANICS of Solaren's technology in which PG&E played no part and could claim no credit. This "reminder" serves NO PURPOSE.

4. Use your own common sense. How likely is it that the CPUC would refer to PG&E's customers as "EARTHLINGS" in connection with an email about a "COVER UP" of "damaging space weather" which can cause nothing but power outages?

5. Use your own common sense. How likely is it that the CPUC would tell PG&E to have its lawyers BLAME ITS CUSTOMERS "AKA EARTHLINGS" FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF "DAMAGING SPACE WEATHER", WHICH IS ONLY POWER OUTAGES CAUSED BY RADIATION FROM SOLAR FLARES WHICH CANNOT POSSIBLY BE BLAMED ON PG&E CUSTOMERS. This mistake proves that this email is a FORGERY.

THE REASONS WHY WE KNOW THE UNPUBLISHED, BUT PUBLICLY QUOTED, EMAILS ARE FORGERIES:

1. The sentence, "You as a California resident have every right to know what your "public utilities" are doing with their (sic) "RATE DOLLARS", was not written by an expert, as Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims. Unknown to Deborah Tavares, no "rate dollars" from any PG&E customer has or will ever be used to finance the research and development of Solaren's technology (which will be financed, owned and operated solely by Solaren). Under the contract, PG&E would merely be a future customer of Solaren and buy finished electricity from Solaren if Solaren is ever successful in generating electricity using this technology. Again, no PG&E customer money will ever be used to develop Solaren's technology. But, Deborah Tavares did not know this when writing this FORGERY. That mistake proves that this email is a FORGERY.

2. The term, "EARTH, INC." in "comment ONE:" a "signature" term ACTUALLY CREATED, COINED and REPEATEDLY USED BY Deborah Tavares. https://www.google.com/search?biw=13...iz.42h9ExblMs8

3. The phrase, "very disturbing" in "comment TWO:" is a "signature" Deborah Tavares phrase. https://www.google.com/search?biw=13...71.ld2pLLtGq-c

4. The term, "FOIA", in "comment TWO:" is a "signature" Deborah Tavares term. https://www.google.com/search?biw=13...71.MsKCoGqM1QE

5. The term, "iceberg", in "comment TWO:" is a "signature" Deborah Tavares term. https://www.google.com/search?biw=13...71.brv_lDgjd1o

6. The term, "footprints", in "comment TWO:" is a "signature" Deborah Tavares term. https://www.google.com/search?biw=13...71.6jJyS4QOIyw

7. The term, "assessment", in "comment TWO:" is a "signature" Deborah Tavares term. https://www.google.com/search?biw=13...iz.VQSLXAWgla8

8. BOTH "comment ONE:" and "comment TWO:" contain hyphenated terms (" - "), a writing custom rare in today's world, suggesting that BOTH comment ONE and comment TWO were written by the same person, which of course, they were.

PG&E may actually be using laser or radio frequencies beamed from satellites in space to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THESE PARTICULAR FORGED EMAILS THEMSELVES (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provide no support for that proposition, because they are FORGERIES!
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 15th July 2019 at 00:53.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Anyone wanting to commercialize conspiracy theories that may contain a kernel of truth can submerg themselves in that world and through an exaggerated mirroring effect, gain the trust of their audience. If they are willing to falsify documents after the have gained trust, they won't necessarily be questioned.

Twin phenomena at play here. Those who do care have invested time and effort into a belief system and developed a relationship with the hoaxer, as one sided as that relationship may be. The effort it would take to fact check, by this point, isn't considered. Those who don't care, don't care. They won't waste their time.

Onawah, I can't agree that other researchers have subjected this individual to scrutiny.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Debra (14th January 2019), snoop4truth (12th January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't recall ever claiming that other researchers have subjected Tavares ( I assume that is who you are referring to) to scrutiny, Autumn.
    I have stated that similar claims that Tavares has made are being made by other whistleblowers who to my knowledge, are credible, though the evidence they are using may not be the same.
    I continue to have problems with Snoop's assertions that certain claims that Tavares has made are LIES, because there is evidence that her assertions are true (though her evidence may be falsified--I don't know if that is the case or not, as I have not seen any proof as yet), inasmuch as other, credible evidence proving the same claims has been forthcoming from those other whistleblowers.

Again, the latter, of which there are many, are not basing their proofs on any that Tavares has put forth, but on their own evidence.
    It may be that Tavares' PROOFS are falsified, but it doesn't necessarily follow that her ASSERTIONS are also false.

To make this point very clear: for example, there is ample evidence that cell phones are dangerous to our health.
    Many whistleblowers have provided scientific studies from reliable sources showing this to be true.
    So the ASSERTION is that cell phones are dangerous.
    Tavares also asserts that cell phones are dangerous, but if we suppose the evidence that she provides is fabricated, then if Snoop asserts that her evidence is fabricated, and then states that therefore her assertion that cell phones are dangerous is a LIE, then HE is obfuscating the truth, which is that cell phones are dangerous.

If you look through Snoop's voluminous posts, you will see that he does that repeatedly.
    Though he claims that he is not contesting the claims of other whistleblowers.
    This is an obvious contradiction.
    Wording is important, and if we don't pay attention to it, our statements can be very misleading.

I care very much about what is happening with the California fires, and I want the truth about what is behind them to be clear and widely known, and I know a lot of people feel the same way.
    I think Tavares is waking a lot of people up to the conspiracy.
    Obviously though, if Tavares is proven to be fabricating a lot of her evidence, it won't be good for the cause.
    All the more reason for whistleblowers who are providing credible evidence to be supported, and their assertions not labeled as lies.

It would take so much more of my time than I have to invest in checking out Snoop's material for authenticity.
    That doesn't mean I don't care.
    I think it's pretty obvious that it will be necessary for experts with credentials and experience in investigating the authenticity of documents to do that to get any significant results.
    Such as Sheriff Ariapo enlisted to check out Obama's faked birth certificate.
    I think it's quite possible to CARE about this issue, without being able or willing to to determine what the facts are.

Repeatedly filling up the forum with the same information over and over again such as Snoop is doing isn't going to accomplish much of anything, until that information has been verified.
    As Richard Dolan and other whistleblowers have stated time and again, the sign of a true whistleblower is PROOF.

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Onawah, I can't agree that other researchers have subjected this individual to scrutiny.
    Last edited by onawah; 12th January 2019 at 21:11.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Raskolnikov (20th September 2023)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    To your response just following I ask: Which is your "first comment"?

Quote (Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    MY RESPONSE: I have to know, have you actually read the first comment in my Deborah Tavares thread? It is simple, easy to read and self-explanatory. All supporting documents are linked to. It would just take minutes. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eborah-Tavares)
    This is how that thread begins:

Quote The comments below expose an entire series of hoaxes by DEBORAH TAVARES and her partners. Read them all. They are simply unbelievable.

For the hoaxes of ROD CLASS, click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...70#post1174970.

For the hoaxes of EDDIE CRAIG, click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...70#post1174970

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

COMMENT 1. THE TOP SIX DEBORAH TAVARES HOAXES SUMMARIZED AND CONDENSED.

(a). THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX.

(b). THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS HOAX and

(c). THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN HOAX.

(d). THE JUDGE DALE HOAX.

(e). THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM (C.R.I.S.) HOAX.

(f). THE ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS HOAX.

COMMENT 2: THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX.

COMMENT 3: THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS HOAX AND THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN HOAX.

COMMENT 4. THE JUDGE DALE HOAX.

COMMENT 5: THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM (C.R.I.S.) HOAX.

COMMENT 6. THE ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS HOAX.

COMMENT 7. THE ROD CLASS HAS OBTAINED HIS FOURTH ADMINISTRATIVE RULING THAT ALL GOVERNMENTS AND ALL GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES ARE PRIVATE ENTITIES HOAX & A NORTH CAROLINA JUDGE HAS WARNED ALL POLICE OFFICERS TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES HOAX.

COMMENT 8. THE SOVEREIGN CITIZEN HOAX.

COMMENT 9: THE FAKE JIM TRAFICANT SPEECH HOAX.

COMMENT 10. OTHER DEBORAH TAVARES HOAXES.

INTRODUCTION:
    Deborah Tavares is a well-known figure in the conspiracy community. Tavares supports her claims WITH DOCUMENTS. But, unknown to her followers, TAVARES ACTUALLY CREATES THESE DOCUMENTS HERSELF. Tavares also ALTERS and CHANGES the WORDS and IMAGES of other documents to make them fit her claims. Finally, Tavares PASSES OFF documents of known POLITICAL FICTIONAL as if they were "REAL" government "INSIDER" documents to support her claims. SEE PROOF OF THE FOREGOING IN EVERY SINGLE DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX BELOW.

DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX 1: THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX:

FIRST, SEE THE HOAX HERE.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22N...w=1366&bih=651

From there, there is another huge, huge long list of links and assertions by you.
    [
    url]https://www.google.com/search?q=%22NASA+WAR+DOCUMENT%22&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-wpCKmLrZAhWsT98KHeRBAhkQsAQISg&biw=1366&bih=651[/url]
    So is that the link you are advising we go to see proof?
    When I go to that link, there is a HUGE array of photos of documents and youtube links showing documents that Tavares published.
    But there is no PROOF that they are hoaxes.
    I think I would have to be an expert in analyzing hoaxed documents and comparing them to official documents to be able to determine any authenticity, or at least have weeks of free time to explore all that and comb it for obvious discrepancies.
    Has any individual with real, documented expertise done that with ANY of these many, many documents that you are posting links to?
    Sheriff Arpaio was not getting enough support to his claims about Obama's forged Birth Certificate until he got some experts in with actual, demonstrable proof, and there has still been no legal action taken on that score, obvious though the hoax was once the details were revealed. (And the Sheriff hasn't had an easy time of it either.)

That's what I mean about PROOF. Do you understand my point?
    We have no credentials from you that would establish you as an expert on proving documents are hoaxes, nor have you provided any expert testimony from other sources. Until PROOF is established, I think your assertions aren't going to accomplish anything significant, no matter how much work you have done compiling all those huge, long lists.

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)

MY RESPONSE: I have to know, have you actually read the first comment in my Deborah Tavares thread? It is simple, easy to read and self-explanatory. All supporting documents are linked to. It would just take minutes. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eborah-Tavares
    Dear onawah,

Thank you again for your timely comments and inquiries.

My responses are below.

YOUR COMMENT: ... I ask: Which is your "first comment"?

MY RESPONSE: Point taken. I apologize. It is confusing, isn't it. I'll just post the text of the first comment here (comment #28). Just click on the links as they come up in the text. That way, things will make sense.

YOUR COMMENT: From there, there is another huge, huge long list of links and assertions by you.
    [[/B]url]https://www.google.com/search?q=%22NASA+WAR+DOCUMENT%22&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-wpCKmLrZAhWsT98KHeRBAhkQsAQISg&biw=1366&bih=651[/url]

MY RESPONSE: Generally, the links at the TOP of a description of a hoax are to show the reader the scope and magnitude of the hoax, what Deborah Tavares claims in the hoax and to show the document referred to in the hoax. Generally, the links at the BOTTOM of a description of a hoax PROVE what the document really is and PROVE my "assertions" about the hoax. But, you have to read my "assertions" first in order to understand the significance of the of the links at the BOTTOM of each description of a hoax.

YOUR COMMENT: So is that the link you are advising we go to see proof?

RESPONSE: The proof is not in any single link. The proof is in the combination of the links. But, you will need to read my "assertions" first in order to understand the significance of the link.

YOUR COMMENT: When I go to that link, there is a HUGE array of photos of documents and youtube links showing documents that Tavares published.

MY RESPONSE: That particular link shows the scope and magnitude of the hoax. Generally, the links at the TOP of a description of a hoax (like the one you are referring to) are to show the reader the scope and magnitude of the hoax, what Deborah Tavares claims in the hoax and to show the document referred to in the hoax. Generally, the links at the BOTTOM of a description of a hoax PROVE what the document really is and PROVE my "assertions" about the hoax. But, you will have to read my "assertions" about the hoax first in order to understand the significance of the of the links at the BOTTOM of each description of a hoax.

YOUR COMMENT: But there is no PROOF that they are hoaxes.

MY RESPONSE: YES, THERE IS! The PROOF of these hoaxes is in the corresponding links contained in the explanation of each hoax. But, you will have to read my "assertions" about each hoax FIRST and then click on the links BOTTOM of each description of a hoax. Only THEN will you be able to understand the PROOF contained in those links.

AND, THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME CONFUSION ABOUT WHAT THE HOAXES ACTUALLY ARE. EVERY ONE OF THEM IS DIFFERENT.

The "NASA War Document" is a REAL document, but Deborah Tavares has modified it. The hoax here relates to Deborah Tavares' fraudulent DESCRIPTION and CHARACTERIZATION of "The NASA War Document" and her fraudulent claims that it proves a "planned extinction of mankind". Deborah Tavares also lied about the real SOURCE of the document. PROOF of what the document REALLY is, its real PURPOSE, HOW and WHERE it was actually used and its real SOURCE appear in the links at the BOTTOM of the description of that hoax. No expert is needed to examine the document itself. That is NOT where the hoax is. The hoax is the FALSE CHARACTERIZATION of the document. PROOF of that appears in the links at the BOTTOM of the description of that particular hoax.

"Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" is a REAL document too, but it has been modified. The hoax relates to Deborah Tavares' fraudulent claims that it was created by the BILDERBERGS in 1954, that is an OFFICIAL DOCUMENT and that it proves the "planned extinction of mankind". PROOF of what the document REALLY IS, WHO its author really was, its real PURPOSE, and its real SOURCE appear in the links at the BOTTOM of the description of that hoax. No expert is needed to examine the document itself. That is NOT where the hoax is. The hoax is Deborah Tavares' FALSE CHARACTERIZATION of the document. Instead, of an expert, I have actually posted the actual words of the REAL AUTHOR of this document in the links at the BOTTOM of the description of this particular hoax. It is a long and detailed letter that the REAL AUTHOR wrote about his work while serving time in federal prison. He sent it to a critic of his work who had given him an unfavorable review. It is a must read.

The Report From Iron Mountain is also a REAL document too. The hoax here relates to Deborah Tavares' fraudulent DESCRIPTION and CHARACTERIZATION of it and her fraudulent claims that it proves that global warming, climate change and fires are among the "FAKE ENVIRONMENTAL CALAMITIES" actually created by the U.S. Government against which the U.S. Government might wage "FAKE WARS" to prop up the U.S. economy as described in that book and to further the "planned extinction of mankind". Deborah Tavares also lied about the real SOURCE of the document. PROOF of what the document REALLY is, its REAL author, its real PURPOSE and its real SOURCE appear in the links at the BOTTOM of the description of that hoax. No expert is needed to examine the document itself. That is NOT where the hoax is. The hoax is the FALSE CHARACTERIZATION of the document. PROOF of that appears in the links at the BOTTOM of the description of that particular hoax.

In the "Judge DALE HOAX", DEBORAH TAVARES AND HER PARTNERS FORGED ALL OF THE "JUDGE DALE FORGERIES" FROM BEGINNING TO END. These documents are entirely FAKE. The best PROOF of this is in the "FULL LENGTH VERSION" of the description of this hoax (not in the condensed summary that appears in comment # 1 and comment #28). Further, Deborah Tavares HAS ALREADY PRIVATELY ADMITTED TO THIS HOAX. The hoax here is that Deborah Tavares CO-FORGED these forgeries, lied about the identity of the AUTHOR of these forgeries (fraudulently telling the American people the author was a "retired federal judge") and then went on speaking tour wherein she pretended to quote "Judge DALE" (a person who does not exist) who she claimed was an "insider" and a "whistleblower" who was "spilling the beans" about the diabolical American legal system. (So, she was actually quoting HERSELF and pretended to be quoting a "retired federal judge".). As an expert in the law myself, I can certify that the CONTENT of these forgeries are entirely FAKE. So, no expert is needed as to that subject. But, no expert is needed anyway. Deborah Tavares has already PRIVATELY ADMITTED TO THIS HOAX.

The "Court Registry Investment System" DOCUMENT is FAKE. The hoax here is that Deborah Tavares and her partners took two different REAL government documents, put them together AND CHANGED THE IMAGES AND WORDS TO MAKE THEM FIT HER HOAX (that the courts are collection agents which collect money from the public in fines and then forward it to the "Federal Reserve" ). PROOF of this appears in the links at the BOTTOM of the description of that particular hoax. But, better PROOF will appear in the FULL-LENGTH VERSION of the description of this hoax once I have completed it. Regardless, the flaws in this FAKED document are so obvious that no expert is needed to re-state what is already obvious.

"The All Governments are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax" does not involve a single document. It involves many. It also involves many fake videos. The authenticity of these documents is not the issue. The issue is whether the facts are true (that all governments are private, for-profit corporations). And, PROOF that this claim is false appears in the links at the BOTTOM of the description of this hoax. But, the best PROOF of this hoax appear in the FULL-LENGTH VERSION of the description of this hoax. It contains the law on this subject.

YOUR COMMENT: I think I would have to be an expert in analyzing hoaxed documents and comparing them to official documents to be able to determine any authenticity, or at least have weeks of free time to explore all that and comb it for obvious discrepancies.

MY RESPONSE: If the authenticity of the document was the issue in EVERY single hoax of Deborah Tavares, then you might be right. But, it is not. Indeed, among the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares that I have exposed, ONLY TWO OF THEM involve FORGERIES (The "Judge DALE Hoax") or FRAUDULENT CHANGES/ALTERATIONS of real documents ("The Court Registry Investment System Hoax"). The rest of the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares' I have exposed so far DO NOT RELATE TO THE AUTHENTICITY OF DOCUMENTS. So, no expert on the authenticity of documents is needed for ANY of those. Of the TWO hoaxes of Deborah Tavares that involve the authenticity of documents, Deborah Tavares has already admitted to one hoax and the flaws and mistakes on the other ARE SO PATENTLY OBVIOUS that no expert is needed. Thus, no expert on the authenticity of documents is necessary to "PROVE" any allegation in this thread.

Again, "The NASA War Document Hoax", "The Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax" and "The Report From Iron Mountain Hoax" THE DOCUMENTS ARE AUTHENTIC (except that two were modified).In these hoaxes, the FRAUD related to Deborah Tavares' DESCRIPTION and CHARACTERIZATION of these documents, not the authenticity of the documents themselves. So, no expert on the authenticity of documents is needed in connect with these three hoaxes.

YOUR COMMENT: Has any individual with real, documented expertise done that with ANY of these many, many documents that you are posting links to?

MY RESPONSE: No. But, authoritative sources were used like Archive.org which records everything ever posted on the web, governmental websites, the ACTUAL AUTHOR of the subject document, publisher's websites, military trade association websites, government records, the admission of Deborah Tavares herself, google.scholar.com, Wikipedia.com and so forth. Further, as an expert in the law myself, I myself have explained the legal and visual flaws in the TWO FORGERIES of Deborah Tavares which involve the law ("The Judge DALE Hoax" and "The Court Registry Investment System Hoax"). But, no expert is needed to understand these hoaxes anyway. The flaws are painfully obvious.

YOUR COMMENT: Sheriff Arpaio was not getting enough support to his claims about Obama's forged Birth Certificate until he got some experts in with actual, demonstrable proof, and there has still been no legal action taken on that score, obvious though the hoax was once the details were revealed. (And the Sheriff hasn't had an easy time of it either.)

MY RESPONSE: Only TWO of the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares that I have exposed so far involve the question of the authenticity of the document. THE REST ARE AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT TYPE OF HOAXES which do not involve the authenticity of the documents. Please try reading the condensed summaries and use your own common sense. Read the links at the BOTTOM of the description of every hoax (or refer to the FULL LENGTH VERSION for even more proof).

YOUR COMMENT: That's what I mean about PROOF. Do you understand my point?

MY RESPONSE: Yes. I understand your point. Its unfortunate that you did not demand the same standards of PROOF when it came to the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares and the documents she uses in support of her claims. If you had, my work here would not have been necessary.

YOUR COMMENTS: We have no credentials from you that would establish you as an expert on proving documents are hoaxes, nor have you provided any expert testimony from other sources.

MY RESPONSE: Likewise, you have no credentials from Deborah Tavares that would establish her as an expert on proving the authenticity of the documents she claims prove her claims, nor has she provided you with any expert testimony from other sources that the documents upon which she bases her claims are authentic. Its unfortunate that you did not demand the same standards of PROOF when it came to the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares and the documents she uses in support of her claims. If you had, my work here would not have been necessary. Can you spell, "D-O-U-B-L-E---S-T-A-N-D-A-R-D"?

While I am no expert in the authenticity of documents, I am expert "enough" to catch Deborah Tavares DESIGNING and MANUFACTURING ELABORATE HOAXES TO INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people. After all, while Deborah Tavares commits a lot of hoaxes, she is not an expert "enough" to make them perfect. So, I do not need to be an "expert" to catch a human being like Deborah Tavares engaging in INTENTIONAL FRAUD. Anyone with a little common sense and time to do the research would reach the same exact conclusions that I have reached about her hoaxes.

YOUR COMMENTS: Until PROOF is established, I think your assertions aren't going to accomplish anything significant, no matter how much work you have done compiling all those huge, long lists.

MY RESPONSE: If the authenticity of the document was the issue in EVERY single hoax of Deborah Tavares, then you might be right. But, it is not. Indeed, among the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares that I have exposed, ONLY TWO OF THEM involve FORGERIES (The "Judge DALE Hoax") or FRAUDULENT CHANGES/ALTERATIONS of real documents ("The Court Registry Investment System Hoax"). The rest of the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares' I have exposed so far DO NOT RELATE TO THE AUTHENTICITY OF DOCUMENTS. So, no expert on the authenticity of documents is needed for ANY of those. Of the TWO hoaxes of Deborah Tavares that involve the authenticity of documents, Deborah Tavares has already admitted to one hoax and the flaws and mistakes on the other ARE SO PATENTLY OBVIOUS that no expert is needed. Thus, no expert on the authenticity of documents is necessary to "PROVE" any allegation in this thread.

But, I agree with your general sentiments that many people will not bother to read my comments or examine my proof. And, the absence of an expert witness will have nothing to do with it. Instead, many people will not read my comments because doing so would challenge their belief system. And, let's be perfectly honest, that makes the reader uncomfortable. None of us like to feel like we have been duped. None of us want to think of our idols, our messiahs or our saviors as ordinary charlatans.

If it is any consolation, I am not trying to change anyone's belief system about conspiracy theory. I am a conspiracy theorist myself. All I am trying to do is to inform my fellow conspiracy theorists that ONE of our leaders in conspiracy theory creates, manufactures and markets elaborate hoaxes to intentionally defraud us. That is not an attack on others who do not commit fraud. That is not an attack on any particular conspiracy theory or all of conspiracy theory. That is an attack on fraud and on fraud only. And, that is the truth.

Regardless, I hope this helps.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 28th January 2019 at 00:12.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Debra (14th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Snoop, many of us here are open to testimony on both sides of arguments, especially as they pertain to whistle blowers. However, the format in which you have chosen to present your argument is too convoluted for most people to manage. There is not enough time in a day to go through your pages of posts & links, sorting through documents to come to any conclusion, and my guess is that you have lost or will lose the interest of anyone who may be curious about your theory.

Might I suggest that you select one or two of the best examples of forged documents along with the evidence of their forgery for a succinct presentation? I assume you are very familiar with the material, so you are able to highlight the most egregious examples. If we can clearly see problems within a couple examples, we might be willing to invest more time in the voluminous material you have posted.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (14th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Snoop, many of us here are open to testimony on both sides of arguments, especially as they pertain to whistle blowers. However, the format in which you have chosen to present your argument is too convoluted for most people to manage. There is not enough time in a day to go through your pages of posts & links, sorting through documents to come to any conclusion, and my guess is that you have lost or will lose the interest of anyone who may be curious about your theory.

Might I suggest that you select one or two of the best examples of forged documents along with the evidence of their forgery for a succinct presentation? I assume you are very familiar with the material, so you are able to highlight the most egregious examples. If we can clearly see problems within a couple examples, we might be willing to invest more time in the voluminous material you have posted.
    Hello Ascension,

I'll see what I can do.

But, give me a couple of days.

I am exhausted.

Best Regards,

Snoop

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Nasu (31st January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019), Raskolnikov (20th September 2023), xylo (20th October 2019)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

I have read the Dennis M. Bushnell future war document in its "correct" archived version, and also read the version on the Tavares site. They seem almost identical to my untrained eyes. I have not watched any discussion about them, as I am spending all my spare time these days focused on the California holocaust. But if Tavares is lying I do want to know some egregious examples, and like others on the site I don't have the time to go through the voluminous stuff presented here.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

onawah (13th January 2019), Raskolnikov (20th September 2023)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I have read the Dennis M. Bushnell future war document in its "correct" archived version, and also read the version on the Tavares site. They seem almost identical to my untrained eyes. I have not watched any discussion about them, as I am spending all my spare time these days focused on the California holocaust. But if Tavares is lying I do want to know some egregious examples, and like others on the site I don't have the time to go through the voluminous stuff presented here.
    Hello Arcturian108,

Thank you for your comments and your participation in this dialogue.

My responses are below.

YOUR COMMENT: I have read the Dennis M. Bushnell future war document in its "correct" archived version, and also read the version on the Tavares site. They seem almost identical to my untrained eyes.

MY RESPONSE: PDF metadata (see below) of Deborah Tavares' "MODIFIED" version of the original document indicates that: 1). it was actually “CREATED” on “March 27, 2011" (TEN (10) years AFTER Bushnell’s presentation); 2). that it was "CREATED" by Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney") who is Deborah Tavares' co-conspirator in this hoax; and that 3). it was “LAST MODIFIED” by Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney) on "January 23, 2013" (TWELVE (12) years after Bushnell’s presentation). Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney") apparently modified the original "NASA War Document" so as to give AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT "COVER" AND "TITLE" which reads "THE FUTURE IS NOW" (suggesting that NASA's imaginary "WAR" against "mankind" HAS ALREADY BEGUN!). This cover also reflects a "table of contents" CONSISTING EXCLUSIVELY OF FRIGHTENING AND HORRIFYING "CHERRY-PICKED" TERMS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT (to the effect that NASA itself is already killing us all in furtherance of the "planned extinction of mankind"). Finally, this cover also reflects the OBLIGATORY "COMMERCIALS" for StopTheCrime.net (to drive internet traffic to her website).

Further, descriptions of this document online vary wildly in terms of the number of pages and the number of drawings and illustrations contained therein. BUT, MODIFICATIONS ARE NOT THE POINT. THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT THE ISSUE.

Instead, the hoax here relates to Deborah Tavares' false claims that the document "PROVES" that "NASA is killing us all" in furtherance of the "PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND". But, this document (modified or not, authentic or not) DOES NOT SUPPORT THAT PROPOSITION.

The real purpose of the NASA document was to educate thousands of American DEFENSE contractors as to the threats Americans face in terms of potential, future, high-tech weapons that other nations could develop for use against the American people in the future and to encourage those DEFENSE contractors to develop counter measures against them.

THE DOCUMENT ITSELF REVEALS THIS TRUTH ON FOLLOWING PAGES:
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nas...tureof-war.pdf

Page 6. Reflecting the threat to the U.S. posed by "Russia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan" (ALL FOREIGN NATIONS).

Page 7. Reflecting the threat to the U.S. that "70% of the world's research is going on OUTSIDE THE U.S."

Page 7. Reflecting the threat to the U.S. that the "U.S. produces... [only] 18% of the world's GDP".

Page 32. Reflecting the threat to the U.S. that OTHER COUNTRIES LEAD THE U.S. in science, research, trade, economics, savings rates and math scores.

Page 33. Reflecting the threat to the U.S. that under current economic trends, the U.S. IS FALLING FAR BEHIND other countries while reflecting that China and other countries ARE EXCELLING.

Page 100. Reflecting the threat to the U.S. that over "TWO-THIRDS OF ALL SATELLITES IN SPACE ARE NOW FOREIGN OWNED."

Page 113. Reflecting that the usual audience reactions (response) to the forgoing presentation are, among other things:

"THEY [foreign nations] WOULD NOT DO THAT [referring to using such weapons].";

"WE [Americans] have to hope THEY [foreign nations] WOULD NOT DO THAT" [referring to using such weapons];

"Why go there, [we Americans] CANNOT DEFEND AGAINST IT [referring to the use of such weapons]."

"D-E-F-E-N-D-----A-G-A-I-N-S-T-----I-T"

Thus, whether this document is modified or not and whether this document is authentic or not, even using Deborah Tavares' own version of this document currently posted on her own website, the document itself clearly states ON ITS VERY FACE that:

a. FOREIGN NATIONS ("Russia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan") ARE THE THREAT to the United States.

b. The United States IS AT A MILITARY AND ECONOMIC DISADVANTAGE compared to FOREIGN COUNTRIES.

c. The horrific, high-tech, future weapons described in the document are weapons THAT OTHER NATIONS COULD DEVELOP FOR USE AGAINST THE UNITED STATES IN THE FUTURE!

Accordingly, this document does not "PROVE" that "NASA is killing us all with horrific, high-tech weapons" in furtherance of the "planned extinction of mankind". To the contrary, this document actually reflects an effort of the part of a single NASA scientist and thousands of American military contractors TO PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM SUCH HORRIFIC, FUTURE HIGH-TECH WEAPONS THAT OTHER NATIONS COULD POTENTIALLY USE AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE (AS DESCRIBED IN THE DOCUMENT), exactly backwards to what Deborah Tavares claims in her hoax.

Therefore, this document DOES NOT provide any support for the proposition that "NASA is killing us all" in furtherance of the "PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND".

So, whether or not there is a "planned extinction of mankind", this document DOES NOT SUPPORT THAT PROPOSITION.

All The Best,

Snoop.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 16th February 2019 at 20:10.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Arcturian108 (14th January 2019), Debra (14th January 2019), Nasu (31st January 2019)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

Snoop: It just appears to me that you are wasting a lot of your energy in simply proving that Tavares is sloppy in her presentations, and slightly misguided. I have only recently been exposed to a few of her online videos, and found the last one I heard to be a bit boring and not focused properly, but that's about all. I think she is doing the best with the mental skill set she was given, and is not as meticulous as you obviously are. Please use your own skills in a more useful manner, or else directly, publicly confront her.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

onawah (14th January 2019), Raskolnikov (20th September 2023)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Dear onawah,

YOUR COMMENT THAT YOU POSTED ON BILL RYAN'S PERSONAL "QUESTION AND ANSWER THREAD" ON JANUARY 6th, 2018: I think the info from Snoop4Truth is going to rankle, though, until someone can vet it and Tavares sufficiently. There are enough other whistleblowers reporting the same general info about the fires & Agenda 21 to make me think that [Snoop4truth's] DOXXING HER IS MORE LIKELY A DISINFO CAMPAIGN.

MY RESPONSE: It isn't.

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 26th January 2019 at 14:37.

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Snoop: It just appears to me that you are wasting a lot of your energy in simply proving that Tavares is sloppy in her presentations, and slightly misguided. I have only recently been exposed to a few of her online videos, and found the last one I heard to be a bit boring and not focused properly, but that's about all. I think she is doing the best with the mental skill set she was given, and is not as meticulous as you obviously are. Please use your own skills in a more useful manner, or else directly, publicly confront her.
    Hello Arcturian,

Thank you for your perspective.

My response is below.

YOUR COMMENT: Snoop: It just appears to me that you are wasting a lot of your energy in simply proving that Tavares is sloppy in her presentations, and slightly misguided.

MY RESPONSE: Not so. Deborah Tavares is NOT sloppy in her presentations. She is NOT making innocent mistakes. This is conclusively proven in Post #45. Read that comment FIRST.

In the "Judge DALE Hoax", Deborah Tavares and Rodney "DALE" Class CO-FORGED and PUBLISHED the "Judge DALE Forgeries". These were FAKE legal books which revealed FAKE legal information about a FAKE and diabolical legal system. Deborah Tavares fraudulently told her audience and followers that these FORGERIES (which she herself CO-WROTE and EDITIED) were written by a "retired federal judge" named "Judge DALE" (which uses Rodney "DALE" Class' middle name as an inside joke on the American people).

Deborah Tavares also fraudulently told her followers that "Judge DALE" was and "insider" who knew the legal system, but who "retired" to become a "whistleblower" and "spill the beans" about this FAKE and diabolical legal system described in her forgeries. Then, Deborah Tavares produced and uploaded dozens of videos on YouTube.com wherein she pretended to be a student of "Judge DALE" and pretended to review and QUOTE her own FORGERIES (which she herself CO-WROTE and EDITED) so as to allow a non-existent "Judge DALE" to be a "whistleblower" and "spill the beans" about this diabolical legal system THAT ISN'T EVEN REAL! To this day, Deborah Tavares still peddles these FORGERIES from her own website.

HERE, DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY PRETENDS TO QUOTE AN IMAGINARY "JUDGE DALE" FROM HER OWN FORGERIES AT A PRESENTATION TO "THE OATHKEEPERS". LOOK AT HOW SINCERE SHE APPEARS TO BE. SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE! GO TO 42:10-49:15! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

A person cannot FORGE and EDIT a FAKE legal book which contains FAKE legal information, fraudulently attribute that FAKE legal book to a FAKE judge who does not exist, name that FAKE judge after her own CO-CONSPIRATOR as an inside joke on the American people, pretend to review and quote that FORGERY at speaking engagements and on radio shows and WHILE ON VIDEO CAMERA, then upload those videos on YouTube.com and then peddle those FORGERIES from her own website for a decade by being "SLOPPY" or by making an innocent "MISTAKE".

Deborah Tavares designed and intended for the "Judge DALE Hoax" to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. There are still millions victims of this hoax who have lost their own court cases, their own money, their own property, their own freedom and perhaps even lost their own lives as a result of this single hoax.

And consider this. The foregoing does not even include the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax", the "All Governments Are Private For-Profit Corporations Hoax", the "BOMBSHELL: Rod Class has obtained his FOURTH administrative ruling that all government agencies are 'private entities' or private 'contractors Hoax" or any other Deborah Tavares Hoax.

I agree with your general sentiments that a few innocent mistakes can be (and should be) forgiven and/or overlooked. But, we are not dealing with that here. Instead, we are dealing with a DECADE-LONG "PATTERN" of WILLFUL, WANTON, DELIBERATE, INTENTIONAL FRAUD of the American people. That cannot be forgiven.

"PATTERNS" NEVER LIE.

I hope this helps.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 28th January 2019 at 00:30.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Debra (14th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Hi Snoop4Truth, welcome to Avalon and thank you for providing this massive body of analysis. I have picked through some of the case studies that you have put forward and also read your responses to others on the thread - thank you as they have provided help to explore the comparisons that you are drawing.

My question to you, after all this work, is what conclusions might you be drawing about ‘why’ Deborah Tavares pursues what you are alleging?

You have made some comment in this direction however, can you go deeper?

How does she benefit? Who else benefits?

What do you think the larger picture of this is? Where is it pointing?

Thank you for your time.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

xylo (20th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Welcome to Avalon Snoop!

I THINK PEOPLE ARE MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT HERE...

Sure seems as if you have done your homework.. I have yet to follow the links and do the follow up, yet I will, I promise you. ( I have just come across them and it is late in the evening..) I believe everyone here is arguing semantics, when the point is, it doesn't MATTER if she is "lining up her lies, with actual facts". The facts of the matter, as you present them, in your opinion, would indicate that this is a mere coincidence, and we have a rat in the house. One worthy of note. Fear mongering is NOT a good thing, when we have plenty on our plates already. Not only does it promote fear mongering, it turns people AWAY from those doing the REAL GOOD work, making THEM into the bad guy!.. Not only do people believe her? They think NASA .. who was doing something GOOD in the original presentation, is now the BAD GUY, and that only makes things WORSE.. if this actually is what the presentation about NASA was REALLY about..Then her lies are much worse than just fake words, she helped NASA LOSE credibility when they should have been pat on the back for trying to PROTECT against such things.. SO IT IS IMPORTANT...THERE IS A LARGE VICTIM in this picture... NASA... Doing it for profit, and deliberately altering REAL documentation that tells another story, to suit your desire to have something to present? Well THAT is something we "Researchers" shouldn't be arguing about, but rather RESEARCHING.. And I intend to do just that..

Facts, whether inconvenient or not, NEED to be known, in order to keep a "truth movement" TRUTHFUL. And we all know that most times, the TRUTH absolutely is "Inconvenient". Lies settle better, because they're easy to absorb, and generally no one checks on them, because they're crafted deliberately to be believed... With little effort. Only when you dig deep, does that shell of truth begin to fall away and show you what you're truly dealing with.. And as you put so much work into presenting this? I absolutely WILL spend a little time researching it, it is what I do, because TRUTH means something to me..

The biggest argument that you got above, was that your material was too long, and that some of it did actually line up with actual conspiracies, that people do believe absolutely are true. And I am sure that was her INTENTION, not a mere coincidence.. Good liars try to make their works appear to be believable.. Sprinkling in some truth, to lend it credibility.. This is why lies are believable.. It is NOT a good argument against the assertion that she somehow is being truthful..

When the truth movement turns on a "truther", merely because their body of work is "Too long" to follow up on, even as you have provided many references as to the ORIGINAL context of it.. Then it would appear the truth movement isn't at all interested in TRUTH... Nor who they allow in their movement, so long as they're not inconvenienced and they believe they're RIGHT. Justifying coincidences in the real truth movement doesn't make her somehow less a LIAR.. Your point is not lost with me. And I for one, wish to THANK YOU for putting forth all of this effort to reveal it, as she does SCARE a lot of people who have far more things that they SHOULD be worried about! (Such as those coincidences)...

I think people have grown so accustomed to watching videos, and having everything presented with a nice little bow, that requires nothing more than a few moments of their attention, they forgot one simple thing.. The best things in life are worthy of the effort. And calling out those NOT working for the side of truth, well it's pretty dang important. Paramount in my opinion.

So THANK YOU, for WHATEVER reason you did all of this work, WHOEVER you truly are. So long as it can be proven be merely researching the facts? WHO you are, and what you do, really shouldn't MATTER. TRUTH IS TRUTH. No matter WHERE it comes from.. Truth be told .. MOST of the people here hide behind ICONS, and fake names... So really, does it MATTER who you are? You could be the president of the United States, and that doesn't mean you're HONEST. Many homeless people are the FIRST to return found money because they KNOW what honesty is. So WHO you are makes no difference to me, so long as your operating with facts...

Have a lovely evening.. And again .. Welcome. We truly ARE a nice group of people. I am sorry that you got more replies questioning YOUR motives rather than the work that you were presenting.. Here you are trying to expose a liar, and everyone is questioning YOUR intentions.. The information SHOULD speak for itself.. And tell them what they need to know about WHO you are.. If they're too busy to follow up that's fine, someone else can.. But attacking you because they don't want to bother with it. Has become a new online passtime, that we're all tending to not only notice, but sadly pick up on, and do ourselves.. Is a more a reaction based upon their lack of time to devote to any one issue I believe...Not deliberate... And I am sure they have come across many who just want to bash someone, and they're more than happy to throw everything in the world onto the pile so long as they are believed. But I will look at your body of work.. So I do apologize on my peers behalf if anyone came off as rude or unfriendly..

We are here because we ARE interested in truth, and discovering who we can and cannot trust in this field. Sometimes we forget to be diligent, and police our own field, and that doesn't mean lining up everyone and prosecuting them, but merely observing their body of WORK and actual documentation.. and remain non judgemental while doing so.. So I hope this greeting above, hasn't given you a bad taste in your mouth about who we are. We're all human and sometimes forget to stop judging, and just get the facts.. I APPRECIATE your effort, even if no one else appears to in this particular feed. I KNOW they DO care however... After awhile you begin to react just as others do, rather than really own the actions that you do have. I too, am guilty of this from time to time.. I thank you, for reminding me why I am here.. For the TRUTH... and in some small way, I think you just restored my faith in the movement that I have dedicated my life to..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 14th January 2019 at 06:07. Reason: correction

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Debra (14th January 2019), Nasu (31st January 2019), snoop4truth (18th January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast