+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 1 12 22

Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #421
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Tavares Bravely Fights Fires on the front line!

8/19/20 - that first day of the current N CA fires: Tavares publishes the first of many pinned comments in all of her recent YouTube posts: “Dear Friends - we are under attack here! Fires bearing down on us now! The county has told us we are on our own. No firefighters. We may we be burned out soon! No matter what - we will continue to stand for truth...
    08/21/20 - “the fires are now headed toward us! We’ve learned of many more planned lightening strikes where we live in tne next few days! These assaults are difficult to cover while being constantly under attack! But I’ll do my best!
    08/22/20- town of Sebastopol (her home) issues a “no threat, no evacuation” statement as the fires never were and still aren’t anywhere near. Says situation will be updated if things change. No changes, no updates.
    8/23/20 - Tavares creates and posts a vanity documentary look back about herself, and all of her heroic firefighting efforts, including stuff that’s been proven to be a hoax. Nothing about the current situation. Just clips of people praising her from 2015-2019.
    08/23/20 - aplanetruth5 calls Deborah on the phone. Posts conversation. She’s at home. Says she’s moved their RV to a safe spot in case their town in issued an evacuation order. Tavares says they are all exhausted from keeping fires away from their home. (Can’t..breathe...must..go on..)
    08/24/20 - Steve Bennun of Isreali News Live creates an emergency presentation informing all that he’s learned the N CA fires are entirely designed to target Deborah and her family https://youtu.be/KUdIHJwst6E . Apparently their plan was to set fires 100s of miles away and then blow them toward Tavares.

Fact: Tavares has given, posted and mirrored 3 long phone interviews, and created one very long vanity retrospective - from her home while fighting wildfires - between 8/19 and /08/25.

But it doesn’t matter. Many dumb truth channels continue to post:
    “Deborah Tavares near death fighting CA fires on the front lines!”

Listener comments:
    “OMG! Is she ok! God save Deborah, so brave!”
    “I’ve heard she’s missing! No one can find Deborah!”
    “Missing?! How long?
    “No one has heard from her in days. I think they got her!”
    “She’s gone underground. I heard they’re chasing her with DEW weapons. Damn Rothschild!”
    “Deborah, so brave❤️. She could have evacuated like everyone else, but she stayed to fight on the front lines. God please protect Deborah!”

Etc. All of that and never once “I hope the people in those burning areas are ok.”

Truth: the fires are not and never have been close to Sebastopol. Worse, Tavares does this every year. Fire Season is showtime. Even worse: her victim drama trivializes people who truly are losing their homes, on the front lines fighting actual real fire.

Even worse! The dummies to who believe her just because she says things. No fact checking. Not even looking on the CalFire map. “Deborah is fighting for her life on the front lines of the fires! For us! She’s like Christ!”

Youtube is ablaze. “where is Deborah?” Despite the fact that she’s been posting regularly. From home. While on the front lines fighting fires.

Does is get any more stupid?

Phht.

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 28th December 2020 at 21:09. Reason: Grammar, spelling, typos

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (27th August 2020), snoop4truth (28th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #422
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

ANTHONY WILLIAMS SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS IN FEDERAL PRISON TO BEGIN AFTER HIS 15 YEAR FLORIDA SENTENCE FOR A SIMILAR CRIME (35 YEARS TOTAL)

The Federal District Court For The District Of Hawaii has sentenced amateur legal theorist and FAKE "Private Attorney General', Anthony Troy Williams to 20 years in federal prison for taking more than $230,000 from desperate homeowners in exchange for FAKE foreclosure rescue services which did not actually work.

Williams demanded thousands of dollars in up-front fees from each homeowner (for filing worthless "voodoo papers" in public record) and then demanded that each homeowner make lower monthly mortgage payments to him every month thereafter (rather than make full monthly mortgage payments to their mortgage holders every month thereafter). But, the homeowners eventually lost their homes to foreclosure anyway. Williams converted the money he stole from homeowners in this way into cash and then converted the cash into "money orders" (so as to avoid leaving a paper trail) and then sent it to his mother in Texas to hide for him in her name (so that law enforcement authorities would be unable to find it and return it to his victims).

Williams' 20 year federal sentence will not even begin to run until AFTER he has fully served his 15 year sentence in Florida for an earlier conviction of an almost identical crime that he committed in that state. So, Williams will serve a total of 35 years behind bars for almost identical crimes, minus the roughly 3 years he has served of his Florida sentence during the federal case against him in Hawaii. The Federal District Court For The District Of Hawaii also ordered Williams to pay $230, 527.13 in restitution to his Hawaii victims.

SEE ACTUAL LIVE FOOTAGE OF THE SENTENCING HEARING BELOW!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5_...ature=youtu.be (AT 52:20)

OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT PRESS RELEASE
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-hi/pr/f...debt-reduction

ABOUT OTHER FAKE LEGAL EXPERTS WHO PRETEND TO KNOW THE LAW (all of whom have a 100% failure rate when representing themselves and when pretending to represent others) .

For the hoaxes of ROD CLASS (who has LOST 77+ consecutive cases in a row) , click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-many-hoaxes

For the hoaxes of EDDIE CRAIG (who has LOST every case in which he has ever been involved), click here.https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax

For the hoaxes of ANTHONY WILLIAMS (who has LOST 90+ consecutive cases in a row) , click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...850#post231850

For the hoaxes of CARL MILLER (who has LOST 28 consecutive cases in a row), click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...chard-Champion

For the hoaxes of DEBRA JONES (who has never won or lost a single case), click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...52#post230352;

For the hoaxes of DEBORAH TAVARES (who has never won or lost a single case), click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...016#post226016
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 30th October 2020 at 21:04.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (28th October 2020), marique3652 (9th January 2021), xylo (28th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #423
    Thanks

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR, CARL MILLER, DEAD AT 72. BUT, BECAUSE HE USED A FAKE NAME FOR MOST OF HIS LIFE, HIS FOLLOWERS ACTUALLY MOURNED THE DEATH OF THE WRONG PERSON!

Carl Miller's REAL NAME was "Richard John Champion". He NEVER won a single court case in his life when representing himself and actually LOST 26 consecutive cases in a row. He was also a MULTI-CONVICTED, weapons-related, convicted FELON and a THREE-TIME, weapons-related, HABITUAL OFFENDER (military machine guns and military hand grenades, etc.). He suffered from a severe mental illness and was TWICE involuntarily incarcerated for lengthy periods in mental institutions. Following one mental examination in the military, he was deemed unfit for military service and was severed from military service. He was NEVER a "war hero".

On December 17th, 2019, shortly after his life's story was published (https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...chard-Champion), a "Richard John Champion" (who had the correct date of birth and who had siblings with the correct names) died in Detroit, Michigan. See the obituary here. https://www.ahpeters.com/obituaries/...n?obId=9643285. Note in the photo in this obituary that Champion ("Carl Miller") is pictured still wearing a black, military- themed baseball cap and still wearing his reading glasses on the tip of his nose, just like he did in every video that he posted on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...6c5vQiCQ0fo-AK. Note also in this obituary that there was no mention of Champion's daughter as a survivor. She had been searching for her estranged father ("Champion") for decades and had even hired a private investigation firm to locate him for her. But, these efforts were unsuccessful, likely because Champion used the FAKE name, "Carl Miller" for most of his adult life.

Furthermore, solely because "Richard John Champion" used the FAKE name, "Carl Miller" for most of his adult life, his followers actually mourned the death of an entirely different person. For proof, read the comments of mourners in this obituary. https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/na...0781911&page=2 . Note that this particular deceased, "Carl Miller" WAS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PERSON WHO REALLY WAS NAMED, "CARL MILLER", but who had a different date of birth, a different date of death and who died in an entirely different location in Michigan,

ABOUT OTHER FAKE LEGAL EXPERTS WHO PRETEND TO KNOW THE LAW (all of whom have a 100% failure rate when representing themselves and when pretending to represent others) .

For the hoaxes of ROD CLASS (who has LOST 77+ consecutive cases in a row) , click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-many-hoaxes

For the hoaxes of EDDIE CRAIG (who has LOST every case in which he has ever been involved), click here.https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax

For the hoaxes of ANTHONY WILLIAMS (who has LOST 90+ consecutive cases in a row) , click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...850#post231850

For the hoaxes of CARL MILLER (who has LOST 28 consecutive cases in a row), click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...chard-Champion

For the hoaxes of DEBRA JONES (who has never won or lost a single case), click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...52#post230352;

For the hoaxes of DEBORAH TAVARES (who has never won or lost a single case), click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...016#post226016

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (28th October 2020), xylo (28th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #424
    Thanks

THE LATEST TV NEWS BROADCAST ON FAKE LEGAL EXPERT "ANTHONY WILLIAMS"!
    https://wsvn.com/news/investigations...uction-scheme/
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 14th December 2020 at 00:40.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (13th December 2020), marique3652 (9th January 2021), xylo (28th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #425
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Hey Snoop,

I hope you are well. All due respect for your amazingly detailed work, I think posts related to other hoaxsters would be better placed in unique threads or as part of a existing thread within the “ known hoaxes” section of Avalon. Aside from not changing the subject of this thread, I think you’d also get more views as by now, on this forum the subject of Tavares is either accepted as per the premise this thread presents, or of no further interest to Avalon Forum members.

Much love

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 28th December 2020 at 21:18.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (29th December 2020), snoop4truth (6th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #426
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

She’s stopped?

I’m trying to not count blessings before I know they’re true, but....Deborah Tavares has not posted or appeared online for a month. That is highly unusual, and breaks her 1-3 lecture per week pattern. If I guess about reasons she may have stopped, what comes to mind is:
    * no host or show is willing to invite her to appear as a guest
    * one of her grown children has back reflected to her the precarious position her activities put her grandchildren in.
    * her husband Lou has finally told her he’s tired of this whole thing
    * a psychiatrist has changed her meds and her manic psychosis is now under control
    * a friend convinced her to ingest MDMA, and she’s seen herself for the first time.

Of course those are just guesses, and she may just be taking a break. But for now and at this point...I’m glad. She helps no one. She harms thousands, who have become devotees of her doom cult.

Thanks for reading, and best wishes to all.

xylo

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (29th December 2020), snoop4truth (6th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #427
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Celebrating the Tavares Legacy! (As I do believe she’s been told to stand down from within the white nationalist power structure)

“DEBORAH TAVARAS destroys the English language:
    “The dye-a-blow” - Diablo Canyon Nuclear power plant Dee-ah-blow Diablo everyone else born and raised in CA understands Spanish pronunciation
    “Bob Wire” - barbed wire
    “New cue lerr” - nuclear
    “Acadian” - circadian (rhythms)
    “Prescriptured” - scriptural
    “Frequencies” - EMF.EMR, MICROWAVES, RADIATION
    “Youtubes” - video and audio recordings uploaded to a YouTube channel
    “Frequencies” - wireless data, WiFi, emf, microwaves, mm Waves
    “lombotomized” - lobotomized
    Terrestular -terrestrial -
    “Upmost” - utmost
    “Cajiled” - cajoled
    “Currency” - Electrical current

OMG there will be more regarding Fraü Atomwaffen.

Yours

xylo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (31st December 2020), snoop4truth (6th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #428
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Thank you Snoop.
    Last edited by xylo; 1st January 2021 at 12:52. Reason: Oh you know

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (1st January 2021), snoop4truth (6th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #429
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I feel your torment and anguish xylo over beings so manipulated by dark, soulless entities that it burns daily watching them unleash their cruel agendas onto beautiful souls.

I think there are many here that feel that pain.

I honour your determination, persistence and courage to not give up.  It's no easy feat to endure, year after year.  And that goes, of course, for Snoop too.

Find comfort in Tavares' withdrawal and in knowing you are not alone, for there are many, many comrades working alongside in their chosen battlegrounds.

Rest easy

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

snoop4truth (6th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #430
    Thanks

xylo, Gemma13, peterpam onawah and other soldiers for truth,

I am hearing rumors that Deborah Tavares may be off of YouTube.

Yet, I am still seeing her videos posted on YouTube.

I did, however, notice that her channel "stopthecrime.net" now only has 276 subscribers, if I read it correctly.

Years ago, when I first outed Deborah Tavares as the fraud and charlatan that she is, she remained out of public view for two years.

Her followers thought she had died and posts to that effect are still all over the internet.

Is she acting through surrogates?

Is she temporarily leaving the spotlight until she can restore some modicum of credibility.

Has she given up the horror hoax business?

Has she developed a conscience?

What is going on?

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 6th February 2021 at 00:22.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (6th February 2021), xylo (9th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #431
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    xylo, Gemma13, peterpam onawah and other soldiers for truth,

I am hearing rumors that Deborah Tavares may be off of YouTube.

Yet, I am still seeing her videos posted on YouTube.

I did, however, notice that her channel "stopthecrime.net" now only has 276 subscribers, if I read it correctly.

Years ago, when I first outed Deborah Tavares as the fraud and charlatan that she is, she remained out of public view for two years.

Her followers thought she had died and posts to that effect are still all over the internet.

Is she acting through surrogates?

Is she temporarily leaving the spotlight until she can restore some modicum of credibility.

Has she given up the horror hoax business?

Has she developed a conscience?

What is going on?

Snoop
    First, thank you Snoop for doing all the difficult work to expose this devastating woman, Deborah Tavares. As you know I’ve been a keen observer of her doom-cult phenomenon on YouTube for some time. 3 years ago, there was no one whom I saw in comments ever questioning her, or pointing out blatant lies. Then I started, then I found Snoop’s material and learned a lot, and gradually over time other protests began to appear. By a few months ago there were others regularly challenging her claims.

Since December 2020 I’m blocked even from responding to comments on Tavares’ channel, but in most cases not on channels which mirror her presentations. Notable for me since 2018 is (2) ultra die hard Tavares followers who would attack whatever I said under a Tavares video. By 2020 those same 2 people recanted, apologized to me within the comment section of a station who was mirroring Tavares, and each essentially stated “you were right. She deceives her listeners. I was wrong about her, and I apologize for giving you a hard time.” For me that was huge, especially from these 2, who were the epitome of the “if Deborah says it it must be true and that’s why we don’t need to research” faction of devotees. Long she she had started to ban and deleted posts which mentioned Snoop’s work, even in a contradictory insulting way. Top of her priority list appeared to be suppressing any awareness of Snoop’s work. However, I think it is the gradual effect of Snoop’s work over time which have resulted in her recent capitulation.

Starting in 2019, Deborah started deleting and then reposting her own videos, with titles stating “YouTube banned this video but we put it back up so download it quickly while you can.” (Video stayed up until the end). Or, “YouTube deleted this video but we objected proved to them I was right so now they are required to let us re-post it.” Anyone who knows youtube knows that there is no debate process which anyone is entitled to. Additionally, and what’s gone over the heads of much of her fanbase is that long before YouTube censors a video, they would first demonetize the channel. Tavares’ channel has always been heavily monetized, right up to a few weeks ago when it came down.

In late 2020 youtube bumped up Tavares to ultra-monetization. An ad every 3-5 minutes. Even longtime fans were complaining, while also characterizing the situation as ‘YouTube trying to drive us away from this channel.” Incredible, the naïvety, yet that was the case. Tavares then started interjecting in comments “there aren’t supposed to be any ads our newer videos” which implies she had a design element in place. For maybe one month there were no ads to be seen in her 3-4 most recently posted videos, but the entire 290+ video back catalog remained monetized.

Then, listeners gradually started asking the logical question: “they just demonetized and then took down channel X, and yet this channel stands, uncensored and fully monetized. How can that be?” Pressure from within comments had started to mount, and it didn’t go away. In January 2021 Tavares stopped posting, and announced the channel was being censored. And yet everything remained monetized. Any veteran of YouTube knows it doesn’t work that way.

Looking back, I think her entire back catalog became a liability to Tavares. To delete certain videos which exemplified deception would be an admission on her part as there were many many such examples.

Around Feb 1, 2021 Deborah Tavares’ long standing, 177k subscriber, heavily monetized channel was deleted. Each video she posted would get 1000 or more comments. Tavares immediately announced that YouTube took her down. However, if so this would be the only such example I’m aware of where YouTube takes down a heavily monetized channel. I think Tavares took her channel down and then reposted about 8 previous presentations on her new, non monetized channel in an attempt to create an impression that she is for real. About 800 subscribers have came back by now, and each video gets 8-12 comments. But amazingly, it seems like this stunt hasn’t gotten much attention. And, she has nothing new to post.

Truth is she hasn’t really come up with new material since her foundation work, which is what Snoop has focused his efforts on. By now however even her devoted listeners have accepted that the foundation material is debunked. Tavares’ only “new” material, for several years, has been unsubstantiated anecdotes which she would riff on during her lectures. Ridiculous stuff such as “Rothschild” pushing through unspecified “executive orders” declaring that tenants weaken the electrical systems of their apartments and houses or face imprisonment, the trucking industry now hauls mostly formaldehyde, youth seminars which convert teens to cannibalism throughout the country, water supplies in the USA being infused with raw poo and mystery larvae which grow into 3 fit long black snakes which consume human hosts from the inside and for which there is no treatment, a new form of chlorine which is sent through deeply buried under cement water pipes to bore pinholes as an attack on landlords. firefighters and departments starting and spreading fires while facilitating busloads of homeless people from tne inner city to loot wealthy white neighborhoods, blind people being required to lure non-blind people into smart cities in exchange for seeing eye guidance technolofpgy and financial support, declaration of South America as a “3rd world country” all of which is a dictatorship and the area of South America known as Ecuador being a place where immigrants of European descent are asset-stripped and then pushed down wells to their death at night by local brown skinned people...it goes on and on. No substantiation, ridiculous claims and this is the only new “material” she’s had in years.

Activity on the new channel is lackluster. She’s no longer able to book herself as guest on pre-established shows. No one will have her because (I assume, of her bulldozing approach) with the one exception of new, super fan Jana Bennun, Ben-Nune, Denoone (spelling keeps changing) of Isreali New Live, who’s husband Steven had already banned Tavares interviews from their channel. There were about 8 Tavares lectures recorded snd presented by Jana and Steven on INL. Suddenly they were all pulled down.

So who knows, but I think the era of Deborah Tavares, influential prophet on YouTube may have come come to an end. If you look at the graphic of the new channel, it shows only screaming and suffering white people. I think that about sums up the thinking and intention of it’s proprietor. Who needs that stuff? We all know the challenges we face. Agenda 20/21/ 30 isn’t news. No one believes that WiFi is destroying concrete and steel infrastructure. Tavares” M.O. of creating and amplifiying stories of social terror and suffering only makes things worse. Maybe I’ll be wrong and she’ll surge again, but I doubt it.

Goodbye Deborah and once again, thank you Snoop! The right target, and great work which has helped a lot of people see through this weird, demented woman. Perhaps even caused a family member to intervene and tell her “enough already. You have young grandchildren who are asking questions we can’t answer.” Or, in the case of her husband Lou, “I’m tired of being talked down to, hushed, and taking orders while serving as your videographer.”

Who knows. I’m guessing. But I like what’s happened in February 2021 and see it as progress.

xylo

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (31st March 2021)

23. Link to Post #432
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default “Anyone with half a brain will see this is truth”

I never saw it until I looked closely. This “document” is presented to microwave weapons expert Barrie Trower as a White House Report entitled “realizing the full potential of government held potential to spur economic growth”. With a wide range of author credits ranging from Harvard University to various experts in the field. Who wrote the whole Thing. Except up to page 2, which is Deborah’s one page condensed version of “Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars” which she tells Trower “is written by Harvard University”. False. SWFQW, the original version, was written by Lyle Hartford Van Dyke as Sir Snoop has proved within this thread. The version Deborah shows is not even Lyle’s version. It’s written entirely by Deborah Tavares. And so on, page by page, each of which serves a different subject which she has written, but which are also part of the alleged WH document, she assures the already bewildered snd disabled by British politeness Barry Trower.

And so, it turns out that ,”realizing the full potential of government held potential to spur economic growth” is not the document at all, it’s just the cover of a document which shares the title, and which is completely not discussed here.

Beyond the Title page, the contents are purely from Deborahs website.

This may be THE ultimate Tavares forgery and Fraud. The video can be summarized as Deborah thrusting her creation at Trower, replete with flirtation, red light eye makeup, patronizing poses for the camera, and suggestive but subtle body contact...and clearly Barry’s never seen it before. Nor is it the Obama White House study that the front page suggests. As the video goes on, Trower increasingly rejects the doc and being able to say anything about this hodge-podge except “it does not make sense”. Finally he states “yes I know about your document” and hands it back to her.

Jesus. I knew she was cheap. But not actually this cheap. I’m glad she’s pulled down her YouTube channel and is reposting each video from the beginning. How could I never have seen how dishonest this video is?

She preys on the fearful and gullible, the cult-prone in nature. Generally with low IQ.

My favorite listener comment for this shameless video is “anyone with 1/2 a brain can see immediately this is truth. Deborah is our patriotic truth teller”

And that is how weird things have gotten.

After all, anyone with half a brain can see immediately that this the truth.

Last edited by xylo; 31st March 2021 at 03:06.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (31st March 2021)

25. Link to Post #433
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default Actual Tavares devotee comment

Yes. Sadly, I’m back at it. More interested in Tavares’ followers than Tavares. She’s the same. The listeners? Sad. Recent comment issued tonight, perfect example that the dumbing down is working, and no one is better than Deborah at breeding stupidity.

So this is what is just read, in response to one hapless lost soul expressing they could not find “xx” on Google. The response:

“Google?! You’ll never find it on Google, because they’re controlled by the government. Look on YouTube! That’s where you’ll find the controversial stuff!

Apparently this listener does not remember, or hasn’t put it together that in order to have a YouTube account, you must first create a Google account.YouTube is Google, etc.

I Cannot overstate my own shock in this way. The level of DUMB I’m witnessing I just plain Sad. No exaggeration. Alarming.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (17th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #434
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default You gotta hear this!

YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS…

I must admit that I’m in awe of this woman’s ability to spit out fear-bullet points rapid fire without coming up for air, and so machine-like. She can do this for hours but this performance may be her best to date! She’s 71! I should not make fun because maybe she’s sinking into age-related cognitive decline. It’s clear she’s reading from a script which serves no point except to terrify the bewildered. But the breathless terrified drama she brings to the mic is, I think, exceptional. Some say she’s a borg. I don’t know anything about borgs but listening to this, I think maybe they’re right.

I’ve researched, and everything she says is either dated by 20 years thus untrue (the entire spiel on Solar panel Lithium ion batteries , or simply untruth which she’s invented (almost everything else) or completely without substantiation but revealed in preliminary research (Suez Canal Story) to be just as possibly a disinfo psyop as it may be a true story, which seems to have appeared almost word for word identical and simultaneously on many private ‘Truther’ websites. I looked at about 25 websites that are mirroring the story, and only on (1) was the story linked back to an alleged original source which is ‘beforeitsnews.com” , a tabloid website and assemblage of bait and triggers with no journalism going on that is about the same as citing The National Enquirer as a credible journalistic source. I must say though - this just what I’ve found so far, if anyone knows of credible source verification or information. I’d certainly like to know about it.

So hear it is. The host “Pastor Butch” starts things off, he is a real hoot and for reasons I cannot explain, I intuitively believe him far more than Deborah Tavares. Deborah starts yammering at 00:55, going into her usual soul-harvesting solicitations until 01:50 and then she’s off into the high wire victimized meaningless word clouds which have become her signature. Bottom line…completely hilarious and entertaining.

I hope you’re doing well Snoop, Bill, Gemma, Peter and all other Avalon members. Keep smiling.

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 2nd January 2022 at 04:43. Reason: Oh ya know

28. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (17th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #435
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default She got Kerry :(

My God. How low can it go?

In days past, I got so much from Bill and Kerry as the Camelot team. I learned a lot. Anything that was informed speculation was presented as such. Both partners seemed to have so much well-researched background data, or dots to connect, that I, (a cynic) remained involved in whatever presentations they put together. Admittedly, I continually was reminded of “I don’t know how Bill does it” because Kerry was controlling to her own detriment. And yet, Bill did. So Kerry got a pass, because in the end IT WORKED. I could not have done what Bill did - “take a deep breath, remind yourself that what mattered was critical to the success of the interview, let her think she controls every speck of dust in the room, smile and get in with it.” No, I could not have done that. But Bill, I grew to admire for his superior abilities in this regard. Thank you Bill.

FF to now. People are so easily manipulated and controlled. Deborah Tavares has recently been dismissed from YouTube, obviously she’s reaching out to the many whom she doesn’t care one whit about yet knows she can manipulate. Thus we have a handful of previously significant youtubers dedicating themselves to the re-protium of Tavares, using clips from pre-recorded segments, to their own detriment and in spite of the fact that during the original presentations Tavares displayed no respect, honor or gratitude toward those hosts. AND…first in line is Kerry Cassidy herself. I’m baffled. Observe the following, which represents a lot if work of Kerry’s part to push Deborah Tavares (a person who doesn’t care about anyone else but herself) back into the spotlight. Why? Did Tavares ever cross-promote Kerry? Never. Was Tavares EVER anything more than self-absorbed, resulting in -0- mention of her HOST, Kerry Cassidy? As one who listened to each and every broadcast at least twice, I state on my children’s souls NO !! Not once, ever. Yet upon the tap of a PROFESSIONALLY polished fingernail, the donning of a $2k blouse with scarf, an arrogant brushback of a $600 hairstyling or makeover, a foot upon the accelerator of a 75 kilobucK SUV, so is Kerry seemingly triggered in a mind-controlled actor-response, here: https://youtu.be/1nx0LqZcpvw, here https://youtu.be/cr3vbcnvpOA,
    Here https://youtu.be/W76GLz1FKfc , here https://youtu.be/dp3S3lXNOtY ,
    Here https://youtu.be/dp3S3lXNOtY , here https://youtu.be/fsbG7OQ0EsM ,
    Here, https://youtu.be/2jcrne9tm3U , here https://youtu.be/zIODZFtHeB0,
    Here https://youtu.be/75oqbmDJVUo , here https://youtu.be/NnwrKCyQXW8.

I can tell you I would never make a broadstroke assumption without first vetting the material in question. I can tell you that the links to this information lead to disinformation which is, as it implies, 100% nonsense. Deborah back up NONE of it on her website. It is, colloquially speaking, 100% NONSENSE.

MY sincere and deepest sympathies go out to Kerry, whom I’ve know (through she and Bill Ryan’s impeccable history of broadcasts ) as being straightforward, truthful, owing to no one, and insistently adherent to the verification of truth in everything they presented as a team. We better all be thankful to Bill and Kerry, simply for the hotline of truth they provided to John Dean.)

But this bow down and serve to Deborah Tavares, which important to note and Kerry only and nothing to do with Bill,..is so…pathetic and subservient…I can find ni excuse for, except to reiterate Tavares’s well practiced art of mind control.

This is not a triumphant, clarify or positive-in-any-way writing. In fact, it’s sad. The Reptilians got Kerry. And that is terrible. My Len,y reason for illustrating it is as a cautionary tale. Sure, Tavares, wealthy, expensive cars, clothes, makeovers, cosmetic surgery, staff all at the disposal of a psychopathic personally. All of that used to seem annoying. What’s she’s been able to inflict upon others, through The meaningless an$ shallow charade of “Friendship”, is telling. This form of humanoid is predatory. It feels nothing. It’s all about control and manipulation. And Kerry? You just got had.

I’m very sorry. These reptiles (tavares) know no other way, but if it helps, I remember the GREAT OUTPUT that Kerry and Bill created before the I nfection, and I wish you powerful, creative healing from our Creator, and boundaries to protect you from predatory demons.

Yours in truth - xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 5th July 2021 at 04:25. Reason: Wake up call Camelot l

30. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #436
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default Tavares - cannot possibly be human

Greetings All and I truly hope you’re well.

I thought I was done with this entity. And I would have been were it not for my oen weakness and willingness to check back in. Now that I have, if I did not post my observations, I’d be remiss, dropping the ball in a commitment to Truth.

Now, we must reassess, re-listen, and pay attention to an acute degree. This is both a compliment and protest. The compliment: this presenter has improved their technique to such a superhuman degree that it’s virtually impossible to verify, scrutinize or even keep up with her long enough to understand the difference between blathered conjecture and allege fact.

The protest: nothing she says here, and now, is even dwelled upon by her for the minimal length of time it takes to complete a sentence.She now segues so quickly she must be A.I. driven, mid-sentence from one partial Al legation to a different allegation. All alleged by her/it as real. All of these designations could be potentially and concretely verified, if it finished the sentence. but she always cuts off just short of allowing the listener enough information to check on for themselves.. Nothing that she/it says, AT ALL, is documented by her or anywhere. Not in show notes or her website.

So in the end it’s a jumble of “right here reporting live from the front line scene of the crime of a war zone which is bohemian grove and exactly where I live which is Rothschild everything here is Rothschild and everyone here knows that because it’s particles of smart dust and they’re acting out at the behest of government officials and this alleged but not verified in any way military documents I say I’ve listed but I dint tell you where (repeat that 20 times), and on and on because She/It knows and that’s proof enough and bather on endlessly because it never stops and also no thoughts are completed and documented? Ok sure you’ll believe anything so it’s documented…”

But contrary to her promise, no “original source” documentation has ever and remains not available on her website. Compare what she calls, and has rewritten as “the nasa war document” -this warhorse of a rewritten and Forged charade she’s been pushing for 11 years on official nasa letterhead - with the original Bushnell PowerPoint , and research the author Dennis Bushnell and internet publishing history of this document, which has always been public. It’s entitled “Future Strategic Issues/Future wars ca2025” and you can find it on archive dot o r g. You can find a ink to the the complete and true history of this on page one of this thread by Snoop. The rest is purely fictional insanity. And that’s terrible.

But I must say, my God, this “Deborah” thing is GREAT at what she does. Better than ever. So great, that to me it only become more obvious that she’s like programmed..a bot…certainly nothing human.

Back to it’s screed:
    * Everyone loses their memory but her.
    * Society is “lombotomized”, but not her.
    * She puts “videos up there.” But what is the title and where is ‘there?”
    * I could embellish this list for pages, but that would take weeks.

Much easier, just listen fir as long as you can take it. 2 years ago, it’s content was weaponized. Now, the delivery itself is super-weaponized, to such an extent that I truly think it’s possible that one might die if they tried to lisyen to it all. The combination of all these elements and massively impossible technique is purely scary to me. People think she/it’s “resistance”, on “their side, and so they’re on her side”.

Please do some historical research. In truth, she/it’s an operative who’s agenda is aimed directly at those who thoughtlessly endorse it, just because it says it. To those who’ve studied history, this is nothing new. But apparently few people do that anymore. And it’s top of the list perpetration of “super soldier?” You’re listening to one right here.

Last edited by xylo; 2nd January 2022 at 04:49. Reason: Add link

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th January 2022), Kryztian (2nd January 2022), Reinhard (2nd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 1 12 22