Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

I was in no way attacking Snoop, and I am not against him, I have just been trying to mirror back to him how his material appears at first glance to someone still relatively unfamiliar with Tavares' info ( I only learned about her recently), and even less familiar as yet with his own info.
    Neither his nor Tavares' info have been getting a lot of attention on Avalon as yet. Most members have been occupied with other issues, and there aren't so many active members at present that we can give every issue the amount of attention it may deserve.
    We can only get spread so thin.
    Also I wanted to point out how overwhelming the huge amount of info Snoop has posted here appears to those of us whose occupation and obligation is NOT to vet every whistleblower who comes to Avalon, but who are doing our best, in most cases, I think, to wade through as much as we can that seems realistically possible, and help get it out to the public in a way that will be useful and comprehensible.
    Once Snoop breaks things down for us, then that becomes more possible.
    I would think that having put so much work into this project already, he would be willing to oblige, and there is no rush.
    But taking valid questions as a personal attack or slinging around accusations will not serve the cause, which I do agree is mutual--that is, discovering the truth is our stated mutual cause on Avalon.
    Snoop certainly seems to have done the preliminary research, but presenting it in a way that most of us will understand and have time to peruse, are two different things. That's not an attack on him or his info, but a valid point, I think, and others have agreed so far.
    Hopefully more help will be forthcoming as people become more aware that there is something here to be done.

As to WHY Tavares may be intentionally lying--if she IS lying and not just unskilled, sloppy, or possibly somewhat demented--there is another side to that question which also very much needs to be explored, ie, was she assigned and is she being paid to forge documents, make inaccurate statement and exaggerations, intentionally slanted to persuade us along lines that have less to do with truth and more to do with her opinions?
    Or is she passive aggressively twisting and distorting truth out of some kind of psychopathic motivation?

Because there certainly could be a long term conspiracy stemming from a secret op, whose agents have been anticipating a huge amount of controversy and alarm which is surely coming in the face of ongoing disasters such as the California fires.

And perhaps they wanted a patsy, perhaps an inexperienced person in terms of whistleblowing to point to when it was time to deny the truths that there are some very nefarious things going on behind the scenes by the true enemies of the people.
    To blame that person for disseminating disinformation, so that the public will not bother to pursue the matter any further, but to accept the approved version of events.
    Snoop seems to believe that she is not being used, but is a free agent, some kind of pathological case, which may certainly be true.

We are only just getting started here with this subject matter, so please let us not already become divided into squabbling camps.
    It's an important subject, and needs a lot more clarification and exploration.

Snoop has been quite patient, and I hope he will continue to do so, and in that regard, he is setting a good example.
    I hope some other forum members will join in the discussion, and more digging into this rabbit hole by some talented truthfinders will ensue.
    I am not going to accept more responsibility for this than I physiologically can, or have time for, but I have been happy to help bring some more attention to it, and inasmuch as at least a few members have responded to this thread thus far, I think that much has been successful.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th January 2019 at 16:00.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th January 2019), Debra (14th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th January 2019), Kryztian (18th January 2019), Pam (15th January 2019), petra (18th January 2019), Reinhard (15th January 2019), Satori (14th January 2019), Tintin (18th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Greetings Snoop. I have read your thread, or at least looked over your information as there is a lot there. I admit, I have never really questioned Deborah. Intuitively, she seems to be very sincere so your claims were surprising to me. I decided to look into one of your claims. THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS. When researching who wrote this document there is quite a bit of division out there about who actually wrote it. I do believe you are most likely correct, it was written and distributed by Van Dyke.

Could the truth of Deborah be somewhere in the middle? Has she simply believed inaccurate information that she researched? When I did the research, I could have chosen to believe whatever possible author I wanted. There is info out there linking this document with the Bilderberg group.

Also, I believe your interpretation of why he wrote this document is unprovable. While I was looking into this I found the following:

Quote As for Van Dyke, he insisted the pamphlet was definitely not a hoax, but the work of several authors. “SWFQW is a collage, an overlay and paste-up of the works and words of many authors. I was the author only in the sense that I compiled and linked the gems of other writers. The book is not a hoax,” Van Dyke insisted.

Van Dyke further claimed that Wassily W. Leontief (recipient of 1973 Nobel Prize in Economic) was the father of the “Silent Weapons System”, and that he had proved the content of Silent Weapons in his article published in the September 1980 issue of Scientific American under the title “The world Economy in the Year 2000.”

“The elite were never fully named in SWFQW”, Van Dyke further wrote. “It was not necessary to name them specifically. They are always among us, and they always will be among us.”

All in all and without any further evidence to the contrary, I believe Van Dyke makes a convincing case that he actually was the author who put together Silent weapons for quiet wars, and that it was meant as a warning about what the so-called Elites intend to do to put in place their agenda for global domination (i.e. New World Order). And if you read the document, you will indeed discover that more than a few of its “directives” have become part of the “new normal” landscape over the more than 35 years that have passed since it was written.
    https://henrithibodeau.wordpress.com...al-domination/

If Van Dyke actually said this, than your description of the purpose of the document is different from this interpretation.

What you are saying has opened my eyes, once again to the fact that one needs to attempt to verify everything. Perhaps she is a zealot that has gotten carried away trying to prove her point. Maybe she is not as good of a researcher as I assumed she was. I hope she has not become willing to be deceptive intentionally just to stay in the limelight. I know that seems to be a huge temptation for many.

I do appreciate the work you have done. I believe you are a very sincere, literal person. I would like to suggest that you might want to change some of your wording if you want people to read your work. Perhaps changing the word hoax, to inaccuracy. Hoax implies that she is doing this simply to deceive and I'm not sure that is accurate. Pointing out her inaccuracies and letting the reader decide if it is deception, carelessness or a different interpretation might be a more effective way to share your information. Also, as others have suggested, break up your information, it was really hard for me to go back and find the area in your post that I was referring to..

I am curious, how and why did you start looking into Deborah's work?

Thanks again, for all the research.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th January 2019), Debra (14th January 2019), onawah (14th January 2019), Raskolnikov (20th September 2023), Reinhard (15th January 2019), Satori (14th January 2019), Tintin (18th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Debra (here)
    Hi Snoop4Truth, welcome to Avalon and thank you for providing this massive body of analysis. I have picked through some of the case studies that you have put forward and also read your responses to others on the thread - thank you as they have provided help to explore the comparisons that you are drawing.

My question to you, after all this work, is what conclusions might you be drawing about ‘why’ Deborah Tavares pursues what you are alleging?

You have made some comment in this direction however, can you go deeper?

How does she benefit? Who else benefits?

What do you think the larger picture of this is? Where is it pointing?

Thank you for your time.
    Hello Debra,

Thank you for your welcome and for your kindness in word and tone. Great questions.

I will respond to your comments below.

YOUR COMMENTS: Hi Snoop4Truth, welcome to Avalon and thank you for providing this massive body of analysis. I have picked through some of the case studies that you have put forward and also read your responses to others on the thread - thank you as they have provided help to explore the comparisons that you are drawing.

My question to you, after all this work, is what conclusions might you be drawing about ‘why’ Deborah Tavares pursues what you are alleging? You have made some comment in this direction however, can you go deeper?

MY RESPONSE: I have studied Deborah Tavares for years. Deborah Tavares FEARS and HATES government in all its forms (both real and imagined), governmental regulation in all its forms (both real and imagined) and powerful organizations in all their forms (both real and imagined). The genesis of this FEAR and HATRED is likely her family's repeated frustration with government and governmental regulation in connection with three generations of land development (building permits, zoning boards, building codes, electrical codes, fire codes, environmental regulations, impact fees, governmental inspections, local, state and federal taxes, etc.). GO TO 2:30-6:00 AND 13:00-14:00 HERE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7As3d9NgDyk. Regardless of its genesis, that FEAR and HATRED has now morphed into something else entirely.

Over the years, Deborah Tavares sought, obtained and published information (both true and false) that validated her belief system (described above). Deborah Tavares now seeks to convert as many people as possible to her belief system.

Make no mistake. There is nothing wrong or immoral with this belief system or with Deborah Tavares' mission to convert others to this belief system. Government, governmental regulation and powerful organizations are "fair game" for criticism.

In order to win over converts to her belief system, Deborah Tavares made a number of claims (both true and false) that were designed and intended to generate FEAR and HATRED of governments in all their forms (both real and imagined), government regulations in all their forms (both real and imagined) and powerful organizations in all their forms (both real and imagined). (These claims are well documented. I will not duplicate them here.).

Again, all of this is "fair game" and is perfectly acceptable.

In the process of winning over converts, Deborah Tavares learned that the more SHOCKING and HORRIFYING her claims, the larger her audience became and the greater her notoriety and influence became. So, over time, Deborah Tavares became emboldened and her claims became INCREASINGLY EXTREME, SHOCKING, HORRIFYING, SENSATIONAL and POPULAR. (ex: FROM "Cell phones emit radiation." TO "The planned extinction of mankind." ex: FROM "Vaccines can cause autism." TO "The planned extinction of mankind.", etc.).

Deborah Tavares' audience could not get enough of her and her claims. Deborah Tavares became a celebrity of sorts, a guru, an idol, a champion and a messiah to those who had come to share her FEAR and HATRED . Her followers cling to every word she says. This status and notoriety made Deborah Tavares all but untouchable by critics and commenters. (See red section at bottom of comment 44 for more on this subject).

Again, all of this is "fair game" and is perfectly acceptable.

HERE'S THE PROBLEM:

But, in her zeal to win over converts, Deborah Tavares' WENT TOO FAR. SHE BEGAN CREATING (FORGING) THE VERY DOCUMENTS SHE USED IN SUPPORT OF HER OWN CLAIMS ("The Judge DALE Hoax" and the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax"). That is where I draw the line!

THE VIDEO BELOW REFLECTS DEBORAH TAVARES' TRUE STANDARDS OF HONESTY WHEN IT COMES TO THE AUTHENTICITY OF HER OWN DOCUMENTS AND THE CONCLUSIONS SHE REACHES BASED ON HER OWN DOCUMENTS.

HERE, DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY PRETENDS TO QUOTE AN IMAGINARY "JUDGE DALE" FROM HER OWN FORGERIES AT A PRESENTATION TO "THE OATHKEEPERS". LOOK AT HOW PASSIONATE AND SINCERE SHE APPEARS TO BE. SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE!

GO TO 42:10-49:15!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

In her zeal to win over converts, Deborah Tavares also began ATTRIBUTING DIABOLICAL AND NEFARIOUS MEANING to harmless documents of political satire and began LYING ABOUT THE IDENTITIES OF THE REAL AUTHORS and the TRUE SOURCES of the documents she used in support of her claims ("The NASA War Document Hoax", "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax" and "The Report From Iron Mountain Hoax"). That is where I draw the line!

I am a conspiracy theorist myself. I am satisfied that there are many conspiracies that are real. But, I cannot turn a blind eye to Deborah Tavares' FAKING, FORGING, ALTERING and MISCHARACTERIZING documents to support her claims. That would make me complicit in the fraud myself and I will not do that.

But, the short answer to your question as to "why" Deborah Tavares does what she does is that she does it to:
    1). win over converts to her belief system;
    2). to generate FEAR and HATRED of the government in all its forms (both real and imagined), government regulation in all its forms (both real and imagined) and powerful organizations in all of their forms (both real and imagined);
    3). To enjoy her perceived status as a celebrity, guru, idol, champion and messiah to those who share her FEAR and HATRED.
    4). In terms of her FAKING, FORGING, ALTERING and MISCHARACTERIZING documents in support of her claims, she does this to help her "sell" her claims and to incite HATRED and VIOLENCE against her perceived enemies (both real and imagined).

In fairness to Deborah Tavares, I believe that she thought that she had a "GOOD REASON" for FAKING, FORGING, ALTERING, and MISCHARACTERIZING documents to use in support of her allegations. But, she did not. Contrary to what Deborah Tavares apparently believes, there is NO SUCH THING as a "GOOD REASON" for her to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people, even if the purpose of that FRAUD is to help her "sell" a popular and sensation conspiracy theory. (See comment 70 for more on this subject.).

Finally, not that it matters, but Deborah Tavares and her associates (under several names) have also posted hundreds, if not thousands of videos on Youtube.com of Deborah Tavares making SHOCKING and HORRIFYING claims in support of her belief system. The more SHOCKING and TERRIFYING the claims, the more hits the video receives. Before she took it down, Deborah Tavares' main 'NASA War Document" video had over FOUR MILLION HITS. "SOMEBODY" is likely pocketing a lot of advertising dollars in connection with all those videos. Certainly, that could be part of the motive as to "why" Deborah Tavares does what she does.

But, ultimately it does not matter "why" she does what she does. All that really matters is that she does what she does.

YOUR COMMENT: How does she benefit?

MY RESPONSE: This is generally answered above in response to your "why" question above.

YOUR COMMENT: Who else benefits?

MY RESPONSE: I don't know. But, the better question is "Who is harmed?". Society can only benefit from TRUTH. Society cannot benefit from LIES.

I can certify that Deborah Tavares' documents in the "Judge DALE Hoax" and the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax" ARE ENTRIELY FAKE, FORGED and FRAUDULENT. As an expert in the law, I can also certify that the allegations supported by those documents ARE FALSE. (FAKE documents plus FALSE allegations equals 100% FRAUD). So, in answer to your question, nobody "benefits" from these two hoaxes. Indeed, these two hoaxes have actually "harmed" hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Americans.

As to "The NASA War Document Hoax", "The Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax" and "The Report From Iron Mountain Hoax", nobody "benefits" from those hoaxes either. This is because the underlying documents DO NOT SUPPORT HER CONCLUSIONS (about the "planned extinction of mankind"), but the American people have been led to believe that they do. That is, Deborah Tavares has led the American people to believe that THE FOREGOING DOCUMENTS (THEMSELVES) "ACTUALLY PROVE" that NASA, The Bilderbergs and the U.S. Government are CURRENTLY killing us all in furtherance of the "planned extinction of mankind". But, this claim is not so.That is precisely the hoax about which I complain. So, in answer to your question, nobody "benefits" from these three hoaxes either. Indeed, MILLIONS of Americans have been harmed by those three hoaxes.

I have not yet investigated OTHER allegations or documents used by Deborah Tavares. So, I do not know who benefits or who is harmed in connection with those. Besides, at this point in my investigation, my sole focus is the hoaxes themselves, not the allegations that might be supported by the hoaxes. There is a difference.

But, ultimately it does not matter "how" she benefits or "who else" benefits. All that really matters is that she does what she does.

YOUR COMMENT: What do you think the larger picture of this is?

MY RESPONSE: In the end, my revealing that Deborah Tavares FAKES, FORGES, ALTERS and MISCHARACTERIZES documents to support her claims simply means that Deborah Tavares (only) is perfectly willing to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people if that will help her "sell" her belief system. Because Deborah Tavares has engaged in this "PATTERN" of INTENTIONAL FRAUD for a decade, this simply means that Deborah Tavares (only) cannot be trusted. That is all it means. Nothing more.

This does not mean that every conspiracy theory is fake. They are not all fake. Many conspiracies are real. But, the documents used by Deborah Tavares (about which I have complained above) DO NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT FOR ANY OF THEM. That is all I am saying. Nothing more.

Likewise, this does not mean that all other personalities in conspiracy theory are lying to their followers. They are not.

YOUR COMMENT: Where is it pointing?

MY RESPONSE: For me, it simply means that Deborah Tavares and her partners (only) cannot be trusted. Nothing more.

CONCLUSION:
    Conspiracy theory as a whole will survive without the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares and her partners. Indeed, conspiracy theory as a whole will actually be better off without the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares and her partners because its credibility will improve significantly. That is a good thing. Not a bad thing.

YOUR COMMENT: Thank you for your time.

MY RESPONSE: Thank you for you interest.

I hope this adequately responds to your questions. If not, let me know.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 5th February 2019 at 22:08.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Debra (14th January 2019), Pam (15th January 2019), Reinhard (15th January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    Welcome to Avalon Snoop!

I THINK PEOPLE ARE MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT HERE...

Sure seems as if you have done your homework.. I have yet to follow the links and do the follow up, yet I will, I promise you. ( I have just come across them and it is late in the evening..) I believe everyone here is arguing semantics, when the point is, it doesn't MATTER if she is "lining up her lies, with actual facts". The facts of the matter, as you present them, in your opinion, would indicate that this is a mere coincidence, and we have a rat in the house. One worthy of note. Fear mongering is NOT a good thing, when we have plenty on our plates already. Not only does it promote fear mongering, it turns people AWAY from those doing the REAL GOOD work, making THEM into the bad guy!.. Not only do people believe her? They think NASA .. who was doing something GOOD in the original presentation, is now the BAD GUY, and that only makes things WORSE.. if this actually is what the presentation about NASA was REALLY about..Then her lies are much worse than just fake words, she helped NASA LOSE credibility when they should have been pat on the back for trying to PROTECT against such things.. SO IT IS IMPORTANT...THERE IS A LARGE VICTIM in this picture... NASA... Doing it for profit, and deliberately altering REAL documentation that tells another story, to suit your desire to have something to present? Well THAT is something we "Researchers" shouldn't be arguing about, but rather RESEARCHING.. And I intend to do just that..

Facts, whether inconvenient or not, NEED to be known, in order to keep a "truth movement" TRUTHFUL. And we all know that most times, the TRUTH absolutely is "Inconvenient". Lies settle better, because they're easy to absorb, and generally no one checks on them, because they're crafted deliberately to be believed... With little effort. Only when you dig deep, does that shell of truth begin to fall away and show you what you're truly dealing with.. And as you put so much work into presenting this? I absolutely WILL spend a little time researching it, it is what I do, because TRUTH means something to me..

The biggest argument that you got above, was that your material was too long, and that some of it did actually line up with actual conspiracies, that people do believe absolutely are true. And I am sure that was her INTENTION, not a mere coincidence.. Good liars try to make their works appear to be believable.. Sprinkling in some truth, to lend it credibility.. This is why lies are believable.. It is NOT a good argument against the assertion that she somehow is being truthful..

When the truth movement turns on a "truther", merely because their body of work is "Too long" to follow up on, even as you have provided many references as to the ORIGINAL context of it.. Then it would appear the truth movement isn't at all interested in TRUTH... Nor who they allow in their movement, so long as they're not inconvenienced and they believe they're RIGHT. Justifying coincidences in the real truth movement doesn't make her somehow less a LIAR.. Your point is not lost with me. And I for one, wish to THANK YOU for putting forth all of this effort to reveal it, as she does SCARE a lot of people who have far more things that they SHOULD be worried about! (Such as those coincidences)...

I think people have grown so accustomed to watching videos, and having everything presented with a nice little bow, that requires nothing more than a few moments of their attention, they forgot one simple thing.. The best things in life are worthy of the effort. And calling out those NOT working for the side of truth, well it's pretty dang important. Paramount in my opinion.

So THANK YOU, for WHATEVER reason you did all of this work, WHOEVER you truly are. So long as it can be proven be merely researching the facts? WHO you are, and what you do, really shouldn't MATTER. TRUTH IS TRUTH. No matter WHERE it comes from.. Truth be told .. MOST of the people here hide behind ICONS, and fake names... So really, does it MATTER who you are? You could be the president of the United States, and that doesn't mean you're HONEST. Many homeless people are the FIRST to return found money because they KNOW what honesty is. So WHO you are makes no difference to me, so long as your operating with facts...

Have a lovely evening.. And again .. Welcome. We truly ARE a nice group of people. I am sorry that you got more replies questioning YOUR motives rather than the work that you were presenting.. Here you are trying to expose a liar, and everyone is questioning YOUR intentions.. The information SHOULD speak for itself.. And tell them what they need to know about WHO you are.. If they're too busy to follow up that's fine, someone else can.. But attacking you because they don't want to bother with it. Has become a new online passtime, that we're all tending to not only notice, but sadly pick up on, and do ourselves.. Is a more a reaction based upon their lack of time to devote to any one issue I believe...Not deliberate... And I am sure they have come across many who just want to bash someone, and they're more than happy to throw everything in the world onto the pile so long as they are believed. But I will look at your body of work.. So I do apologize on my peers behalf if anyone came off as rude or unfriendly..

We are here because we ARE interested in truth, and discovering who we can and cannot trust in this field. Sometimes we forget to be diligent, and police our own field, and that doesn't mean lining up everyone and prosecuting them, but merely observing their body of WORK and actual documentation.. and remain non judgemental while doing so.. So I hope this greeting above, hasn't given you a bad taste in your mouth about who we are. We're all human and sometimes forget to stop judging, and just get the facts.. I APPRECIATE your effort, even if no one else appears to in this particular feed. I KNOW they DO care however... After awhile you begin to react just as others do, rather than really own the actions that you do have. I too, am guilty of this from time to time.. I thank you, for reminding me why I am here.. For the TRUTH... and in some small way, I think you just restored my faith in the movement that I have dedicated my life to..
    Hello Diziblueyes,

Thank you for your comments.

My responses are below.

YOUR COMMENT: Welcome to Avalon Snoop!

MY RESPONSE: Thank you for your kind words.

YOUR COMMENTS: I THINK PEOPLE ARE MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT HERE... Sure seems as if you have done your homework.. I have yet to follow the links and do the follow up, yet I will, I promise you. ( I have just come across them and it is late in the evening..) I believe everyone here is arguing semantics, when the point is, it doesn't MATTER if she is "lining up her lies, with actual facts". The facts of the matter, as you present them, in your opinion, would indicate that this is a mere coincidence, and we have a rat in the house. One worthy of note.

MY RESPONSE: Whew! You are way above my pay grade. HAHAHA.

YOUR COMMENT: Fear mongering is NOT a good thing, when we have plenty on our plates already.

MY RESPONSE: AGREED! I have said this very same thing right here on Avalon, except I used different words. FAKE conspiracies take the collective eye of the American people off of the REAL conspiracies that they should be focusing on. FAKE conspiracies cause the American people to waste their precious time and resources fighting IMAGINARY ENEMIES THAT ARE NOT EVEN REAL. What a waste! Below are my words on this same subject from a few days ago.

(BEGIN QUOTE)

"There are conspiracies out there that are real. Those real conspiracies make things bad enough. There is no reason for Deborah Tavares to spend her entire career creating and peddling FAKE conspiracies to mislead, shock and frighten the American people. Indeed, by creating and peddling FAKE conspiracies, Deborah Tavares takes the collective eye of the American people off of the REAL conspiracies that they should be focusing their attention on. As a result of charlatans like Deborah Tavares, the American people spend much of their time, energy, money and resources fighting FAKE conspiracies and fighting FAKE enemies THAT ARE NOT EVEN REAL. This is part of what upsets me about what Deborah Tavares does.

But, there is more. By creating and peddling such obviously FAKE conspiracies, Deborah Tavares only serves to discredit and delegitimize the entire Truth Movement in general. The elaborate hoaxes of Deborah Tavares only serve to destroy the credibility of others who expose conspiracies that are actually real. The elaborate hoaxes of Deborah Tavares only serve to cast doubt upon every conspiratorial claim and upon every other person involved in the Truth Movement. While I do not believe Deborah Tavares is a "double agent", those who really do exploit and abuse the people could not have concocted a better "agent provocateur" inside the Truth Movement than Deborah Tavares to destroy its credibility from within. "

(END QUOTE)

YOUR COMMENT: Not only does it promote fear mongering, it turns people AWAY from those doing the REAL GOOD work, making THEM into the bad guy!.. Not only do people believe her, They think NASA .. who was doing something GOOD in the original presentation, is now the BAD GUY, and that only makes things WORSE.. if this actually is what the presentation about NASA was REALLY about.. Then her lies are much worse than just fake words, she helped NASA LOSE credibility when they should have been pat on the back for trying to PROTECT against such things.. SO IT IS IMPORTANT...THERE IS A LARGE VICTIM in this picture... NASA... Doing it for profit, and deliberately altering REAL documentation that tells another story, to suit your desire to have something to present? Well THAT is something we "Researchers" shouldn't be arguing about, but rather RESEARCHING.. And I intend to do just that..

MY RESPONSE: I agree on all points. Through her hoaxes, Deborah Tavares has actually made the good guys look like the bad guys, exactly opposite to the truth. Indeed, if Deborah Tavares had her way (and society rises up to kill those who work for NASA and its contractors) the only people with the knowledge and capability of protecting us would be dead and the American people would then actually be killed by the very horrific weapons about which she complains in her hoax. Can you spell "I-R-O-N-Y". LOL! Regardless, you are preaching to the choir.

The alterations ("modifications") that Deborah Tavares' partner made to the original "NASA War Document" are not as outrageous as the ones she made to the "Court Registry Investment System" document (which changes the entire meaning of the document). Here, she "modified" the "NASA War Document" so as to give it AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT "COVER" AND "TITLE" which reads "THE FUTURE IS NOW" (falsely suggesting that NASA's imaginary "WAR" against the American people HAS ALREADY BEGUN!). This FAKE cover also reflects a "table of contents" CONSISTING EXCLUSIVELY OF FRIGHTENING AND HORRIFYING "CHERRY-PICKED" TERMS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT (falsely suggesting that NASA itself is ALREADY killing us all with diabolical weapons in furtherance of the "planned extinction of mankind"). Finally, this FAKE cover also reflects the OBLIGATORY "COMMERCIALS" for StopTheCrime.net (to drive internet traffic to Deborah Tavares' website).

The alterations to "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" are in the preface/forward and falsely reflect that SWFQW is a "PLAN" written and adopted by the "The Bilderbergs" in 1954 at their first meeting. But, the ORIGINAL version does not reflect this false claim. This false claim was apparently added to give the document global rather than merely national implications.

YOUR COMMENTS: Facts, whether inconvenient or not, NEED to be known, in order to keep a "truth movement" TRUTHFUL. And we all know that most times, the TRUTH absolutely is "Inconvenient". Lies settle better, because they're easy to absorb, and generally no one checks on them, because they're crafted deliberately to be believed... With little effort. Only when you dig deep, does that shell of truth begin to fall away and show you what you're truly dealing with.

MY RESPONSE: Thank God. Another REAL TRUTHER! Yes. Agreed. Excellent analysis.

YOUR COMMENT: And as you put so much work into presenting this? I absolutely WILL spend a little time researching it, it is what I do, because TRUTH means something to me.

MY RESPONSE: Thank you. I hope my work helps. That is what I did it for. And, yes the TRUTH matters to me too, regardless of where it leads. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH. A HOAX IS A HOAX. A FRAUD IS STILL A FRAUD. A CHARLATAN IS STILL A CHARLATAN.

YOUR COMMENT: The biggest argument that you got above, was that your material was too long, and that some of it did actually line up with actual conspiracies, that people do believe absolutely are true.

MY RESPONSE: Oh, its much more than that.

There are those on this very thread who actually oppose the truth and vigorously defend fraud.

They pretend to oppose the truth because the truth is too short ("no proof") (as if that makes the truth false).

They pretend to oppose the truth because the truth is too long (too much "proof") (as if that makes the truth false).

They pretend to oppose the truth because they cannot determine where to begin reading (as if that makes the truth false).

They pretend to oppose the truth because the truth appears in the wrong format (as if that makes the truth false).

They pretend to oppose the truth because the truth appears in the wrong writing style (as if that makes the truth false).

They pretend to oppose the truth because of the absence of an "expert opinion" (as if that makes the truth false).

They pretend to oppose the truth because the truth contains capital letters (as if that makes the truth false).

They pretend to oppose the truth because the truth contains heavy emphasis (as if that makes the truth false).

They pretend to oppose the truth because of the timing of its revelation (as if that makes the truth false).

They pretend to oppose the truth because my motives are unknown (as if that makes the truth false).

They pretend that the truth about the fraud of Deborah Tavares IS SOMETHING THAT IT IS NOT AND THEN PRETEND TO OPPOSE IT ON THAT BASIS (ex: an attack on honest whistleblowers, an attack of the claims of honest whistleblowers, an attack on a single conspiracy theory, an attack on all conspiracy theories).

And, all the rest of it.

BUT, NONE OF THESE PRETENSIONS ARE TRUE.

ALL OF THESE PRETENSIONS ARE FALSE.

(And, none of these pretentions have any bearing on whether a claim is true or false anyway.)

THE REAL BASIS FOR THEIR OPPOSITION TO THE TRUTH IS THIS:

They actually oppose the truth, NOT BECAUSE OF THE FALSE PRETENSES ABOVE, but because of the implications of the truth on popular and sensational conspiracy theories.

They actually oppose the truth, NOT BECAUSE OF THE FALSE PRETENSES ABOVE, but to protect the credibility of a popular charlatan and false messiah.

They actually oppose the truth, not because it is false, BUT PRECISELY BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.

So, what does all this opposition to the truth really mean? Well, it means that to some people on this thread, it is more important to protect a popular and sensational conspiracy theory than it is to reveal the truth. It means that to some people on this thread, it is more important to protect the credibility of a popular charlatan and false messiah than it is to reveal the truth.

So, if these people who oppose the truth on this thread had their way and if the truth about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares was intentionally suppressed and concealed here, then more than FOUR MILLION people (who viewed Deborah Tavares' "NASA War Document" video) would continue to think that NASA itself was currently killing us all with horrific, diabolical, high tech weapons described in that document. Thus, such a suppression and concealment of the truth would actually serve to advance Deborah Tavares' agenda of inciting hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

Millions more would continue to think that "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" was a "plan" adopted by "The Bilderbergs" in 1954 to cause the "extinction of mankind". Thus, such a suppression and concealment of the truth would actually serve to advance Deborah Tavares' agenda of inciting hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

Millions more would continue to think that global warning and climate change were among the FAKE "ENVIRONMENTAL CALAMITES" (called "credible substitutes" for war) described in "The Report From Iron Mountain" which the U.S. government was using to prop up the U.S. economy and to further the planned extinction of mankind. Thus, such a suppression and concealment of the truth would actually serve to advance Deborah Tavares' agenda of inciting hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

Millions more would continue to think that all governments and agencies are themselves private, for-profit corporations. Thus, such a suppression and concealment of the truth would actually serve to advance Deborah Tavares' agenda of inciting hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

Millions more would continue to think that we have a corrupt and diabolical legal system that was designed to result in nothing but injustice. Thus, such a suppression and concealment of the truth would actually serve to advance Deborah Tavares' agenda of inciting hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

Millions more would continue to think that ALL LAWYERS (including me) were actually working for the international bankers, were foreign traitors who swore an oath to the Queen, non-American citizens, double agents, communists, Satanists, imposters, unlicensed, unqualified, uneducated, self-appointed, illegal, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND. Thus, such a suppression and concealment of the truth would actually serve to advance Deborah Tavares' agenda of inciting hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

Millions more would continue to think that the courts are collection agents which collect money from the public for the Federal Reserve. Thus, such a suppression and concealment of the truth would actually serve to advance Deborah Tavares' agenda of inciting hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

Millions more would continue to think that Rod Class had obtained FOUR administrative rulings which prove that all state and local agencies were "private entities" and so on. Thus, such a suppression and concealment of the truth would actually serve to advance Deborah Tavares' agenda of inciting hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

And, PERPETUATING THIS DISINFORMATION (above) would perfectly acceptable to these people, so long as suppressing and concealing the truth served to protect a popular charlatan and false messiah. Thus, such a suppression and concealment of the truth would actually serve to advance Deborah Tavares' agenda of inciting hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

That is what sets me apart from these people.

Their priorities are simply confused and backwards.

It is all about the truth.

Nothing else matters.

YOUR COMMENT: And I am sure that was her INTENTION, not a mere coincidence.. Good liars try to make their works appear to be believable.. Sprinkling in some truth, to lend it credibility.. This is why lies are believable.. It is NOT a good argument against the assertion that she somehow is being truthful..

MY RESPONSE: Agreed.

YOUR COMMENT: When the truth movement turns on a "truther", merely because their body of work is "Too long" to follow up on, even as you have provided many references as to the ORIGINAL context of it.. Then it would appear the truth movement isn't at all interested in TRUTH... Nor who they allow in their movement, so long as they're not inconvenienced and they believe they're RIGHT. Justifying coincidences in the real truth movement doesn't make her somehow less a LIAR.. Your point is not lost with me. And I for one, wish to THANK YOU for putting forth all of this effort to reveal it, as she does SCARE a lot of people who have far more things that they SHOULD be worried about! (Such as those coincidences)...

MY RESPONSE: AGREED AND THANK YOU! I was beginning to wonder if there were any REAL TRUTHERS here.

The end result of all this opposition to the truth is that we now actually have people who hold themselves out as Truthers, on a Truther website, attacking, discrediting and undermining a Truther for telling the truth on a thread entitled, "KNOWN HOAXES AND OTHER BAD INFORMATION", which projectavalon.net provided especially for that very purpose.

What's wrong with this picture?

And, consider this. The very TITLE of this forum is "KNOWN HOAXES AND OTHER BAD INFORMATION". I did not create this forum. Projectavalon.net did. The very fact that this forum exists at all is a reflection that projectavalon.net ITSELF recognizes that HOAXES EXIST, that THEY ARE A THREAT to members of projectavalon.net and that they SHOULD BE EXPOSED for the benefit of everyone, members and visitors alike. Otherwise, this forum would serve absolutely no purpose at all.

So, I thought that I was answering projectavalon.net's "call" in posting this information here. I thought I was doing a good thing, not a bad thing. But, some here have attacked me for doing EXACTLY what this very forum asks me to do, report "KNOWN HOAXES AND OTHER BAD INFORMATION". If it is wrong for me to post such information here, then projectavalon.net should take this forum down. Otherwise, my reporting this information here is doing the right thing, not the wrong thing and I should be supported for doing so, instead of the reverse.

YOUR COMMENT: I think people have grown so accustomed to watching videos, and having everything presented with a nice little bow, that requires nothing more than a few moments of their attention, they forgot one simple thing.. The best things in life are worthy of the effort.

MY RESPONSE: YES, AND THIS IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER! SEE EXPLANATION BELOW!

In conspiracy theory today (in the age of the internet), generally there are FOLLOWERS and there are LEADERS. There are MANY followers and relatively FEW leaders for the number of followers involved. So, a relatively few people determine what is believed by all conspiracy theorists.

Generally, THE LEADERS DO ALL THE "RESEARCH", GATHER ALL THE "EVIDENCE", INTERPRET ALL THE "EVIDENCE", REACH ALL THE CONCLUSIONS AND DO ALL THE PUBLISHING. So, the leaders have all the power.

Generally, THE FOLLOWERS DO NOT DO ANY OF THE RESEARCH FOR THEMSELVES, DO NOT GATHER ANY OF THE EVIDENCE FOR THEMSELVES, DO NOT INTERPRET ANY OF THE EVIDENCE FOR THEMSELVES OR REACH ANY OF THE CONCLUSIONS THEMSELVES (AS YOU CORRECTLY OBSERVE ABOVE). So, the followers have no power.

That makes the followers COMPLETELY DEPENDENT upon the leaders to tell them what to believe (AS YOU CORRECTLY OBSERVE ABOVE). That also makes the followers VULNERABLE to the leaders who are untrustworthy (fraudulent, incompetent, mentally ill or some combination thereof).

THIS VIDEO BELOW DEMONSTRATES THE DANGER OF RELYING ON "VIDEOS" MADE BY OTHERS AS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION. THIS VIDEO ALSO REFLECTS DEBORAH TAVARES' STANDARDS OF HONESTY WHEN IT COMES TO THE AUTHENTICITY OF HER DOCUMENTS AND THE CONCLUSIONS SHE REACHES BASED ON THOSE DOCUMENTS. Go to 42:10-49:15.

HERE, DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY PRETENDS TO QUOTE AN IMAGINARY "JUDGE DALE" FROM HER OWN FORGERIES AT A PRESENTATION TO "THE OATHKEEPERS". LOOK AT HOW SINCERE SHE APPEARS TO BE. SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE! GO TO 42:10-49:15! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

BUT, HERE'S AN EVEN GREATER PROBLEM:

Generally, in conspiracy theory, the followers NEVER QUESTION any of the claims of their leaders anyway, BECAUSE THE CLAIMS OF THEIR LEADERS SUPPORT AND VALIDATE THE FOLLOWER'S OWN BELIEF SYSTEM. Further, as a general rule, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF THE INFORMATION, THE FOLLOWERS (AND THE LEADERS) ONLY ACCEPT INFORMATION THAT SUPPORTS AND VALIDATES THEIR OWN BELIEF SYSTEM and disregard everything else no matter how factual.

So, if a conspiracy theory was actually based on fraud, and if a Truther revealed that fraud with proof, the followers would likely reject it (and the Truther) IN DEFENSE OF THE VERY CHARLATAN WHO DEFRAUDED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

SO, NO ONE IS OVERSEEING THE LEADERS. NO ONE IS VERIFYING THE ACCURACY OF THEIR CLAIMS. NO ONE IS REVIEWING OR AUTHENTICATING THEIR "SOURCE" DOCUMENTS. AND, NO ONE IS HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR INTENTIONAL FRAUD UPON THEIR OWN FOLLOWERS.

This set of circumstances is precisely what allows charlatans like Deborah Tavares to get away with INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUDING the American people for as long as she has.

IT IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER.

YOUR COMMENT: And calling out those NOT working for the side of truth, well it's pretty dang important. Paramount in my opinion.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. The people attacking me on this thread are the very people who I am trying to help. The people attacking me on this thread are the very people who should be supporting my efforts instead of the reverse. But, the circumstances described directly above result in these VICTIMS defending their OWN ABUSER. (Can you spell "S-T-O-C-K-H-O-L-M---S-Y-N-D-R-O-M-E"?). LOL!

STANDING UP FOR THE TRUTH OFTEN TAKES COURAGE, as it does here on this thread. BUT, IT IS ALWAYS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, WHETHER IT IS POPULAR TO DO SO OR NOT.

YOUR COMMENTS: So THANK YOU, for WHATEVER reason you did all of this work, WHOEVER you truly are. So long as it can be proven be merely researching the facts? WHO you are, and what you do, really shouldn't MATTER. TRUTH IS TRUTH. No matter WHERE it comes from.. Truth be told .. MOST of the people here hide behind ICONS, and fake names... So really, does it MATTER who you are? You could be the president of the United States, and that doesn't mean you're HONEST. Many homeless people are the FIRST to return found money because they KNOW what honesty is. So WHO you are makes no difference to me, so long as your operating with facts...

MY RESPONSE: AGREED. I have said this very thing on projectavalon.net, except that I use different words. These are my words from a few days ago. [B]"And, consider this. What if I had some other agenda in exposing the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares? That would not make my information false. It would still be the truth. And in the end, that is what is truly important, not my motives. "

YOUR COMMENTS: Have a lovely evening.. And again .. Welcome. We truly ARE a nice group of people. I am sorry that you got more replies questioning YOUR motives rather than the work that you were presenting.. Here you are trying to expose a liar, and everyone is questioning YOUR intentions.. The information SHOULD speak for itself.. And tell them what they need to know about WHO you are.. If they're too busy to follow up that's fine, someone else can.. But attacking you because they don't want to bother with it. Has become a new online passtime, that we're all tending to not only notice, but sadly pick up on, and do ourselves.. Is a more a reaction based upon their lack of time to devote to any one issue I believe...Not deliberate... And I am sure they have come across many who just want to bash someone, and they're more than happy to throw everything in the world onto the pile so long as they are believed. But I will look at your body of work.. So I do apologize on my peers behalf if anyone came off as rude or unfriendly..

MY RESPONSE: Will do. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

YOUR COMMENTS: We are here because we ARE interested in truth, and discovering who we can and cannot trust in this field. Sometimes we forget to be diligent, and police our own field, and that doesn't mean lining up everyone and prosecuting them, but merely observing their body of WORK and actual documentation.. and remain non judgemental while doing so.. So I hope this greeting above, hasn't given you a bad taste in your mouth about who we are. We're all human and sometimes forget to stop judging, and just get the facts.. I APPRECIATE your effort, even if no one else appears to in this particular feed. I KNOW they DO care however... After awhile you begin to react just as others do, rather than really own the actions that you do have. I too, am guilty of this from time to time.. I thank you, for reminding me why I am here.. For the TRUTH... and in some small way, I think you just restored my faith in the movement that I have dedicated my life to.

MY RESPONSE: I cannot tell how grateful I am for what you said above. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 14th May 2020 at 02:45.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Debra (14th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th January 2019), Pam (15th January 2019), petra (18th January 2019), Reinhard (15th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Greetings Snoop. I have read your thread, or at least looked over your information as there is a lot there. I admit, I have never really questioned Deborah. Intuitively, she seems to be very sincere so your claims were surprising to me. I decided to look into one of your claims. THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS. When researching who wrote this document there is quite a bit of division out there about who actually wrote it. I do believe you are most likely correct, it was written and distributed by Van Dyke.

Could the truth of Deborah be somewhere in the middle? Has she simply believed inaccurate information that she researched? When I did the research, I could have chosen to believe whatever possible author I wanted. There is info out there linking this document with the Bilderberg group.

Also, I believe your interpretation of why he wrote this document is unprovable. While I was looking into this I found the following:

Quote As for Van Dyke, he insisted the pamphlet was definitely not a hoax, but the work of several authors. “SWFQW is a collage, an overlay and paste-up of the works and words of many authors. I was the author only in the sense that I compiled and linked the gems of other writers. The book is not a hoax,” Van Dyke insisted.

Van Dyke further claimed that Wassily W. Leontief (recipient of 1973 Nobel Prize in Economic) was the father of the “Silent Weapons System”, and that he had proved the content of Silent Weapons in his article published in the September 1980 issue of Scientific American under the title “The world Economy in the Year 2000.”

“The elite were never fully named in SWFQW”, Van Dyke further wrote. “It was not necessary to name them specifically. They are always among us, and they always will be among us.”

All in all and without any further evidence to the contrary, I believe Van Dyke makes a convincing case that he actually was the author who put together Silent weapons for quiet wars, and that it was meant as a warning about what the so-called Elites intend to do to put in place their agenda for global domination (i.e. New World Order). And if you read the document, you will indeed discover that more than a few of its “directives” have become part of the “new normal” landscape over the more than 35 years that have passed since it was written.

If Van Dyke actually said this, than your description of the purpose of the document is different from this interpretation.

What you are saying has opened my eyes, once again to the fact that one needs to attempt to verify everything. Perhaps she is a zealot that has gotten carried away trying to prove her point. Maybe she is not as good of a researcher as I assumed she was. I hope she has not become willing to be deceptive intentionally just to stay in the limelight. I know that seems to be a huge temptation for many.

I do appreciate the work you have done. I believe you are a very sincere, literal person. I would like to suggest that you might want to change some of your wording if you want people to read your work. Perhaps changing the word hoax, to inaccuracy. Hoax implies that she is doing this simply to deceive and I'm not sure that is accurate. Pointing out her inaccuracies and letting the reader decide if it is deception, carelessness or a different interpretation might be a more effective way to share your information. Also, as others have suggested, break up your information, it was really hard for me to go back and find the area in your post that I was referring to..

Hello peterpam;1269501,

Thank you for your thoughts

My responses are below.

YOUR COMMENTS: Greetings Snoop. I have read your thread, or at least looked over your information as there is a lot there. I admit, I have never really questioned Deborah. Intuitively, she seems to be very sincere so your claims were surprising to me. I decided to look into one of your claims. THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS. When researching who wrote this document there is quite a bit of division out there about who actually wrote it. I do believe you are most likely correct, it was written and distributed by Van Dyke.

MY RESPONSE: That was my assessment too after reading his letter and looking over his other writings in that link.

YOUR COMMENTS: Could the truth of Deborah be somewhere in the middle? Has she simply believed inaccurate information that she researched? When I did the research, I could have chosen to believe whatever possible author I wanted.

MY RESPONSE: No. When a law school graduate seeks admission to the state bar, he/she has to prove to the admissions committee that he/she has the CHARACTER, FITNESS, HONESTY AND INTEGRITY to become a lawyer. The admissions committee examines EVERY RECORD AND EVERY ACT IN THE APPLICANT'S LIFE (school records, traffic records, criminal records, financial records, payments habits, divorces, etc.). Every applicant to the state bar has made INNOCENT MISTAKES (traffic tickets, auto accidents, etc.). Many applicants have INTENTIONALLY done things wrong and have gotten caught (possession of drugs, shoplifting, violence, etc.).

But, the admissions committee does NOT judge an applicant on a SINGLE MISTAKE or a SINGLE ACT OF TRANSGRESSION. Instead, the admissions committee LOOKS FOR "PATTERNS OF CONDUCT" because "PATTERNS" REVEAL SO MUCH MORE ABOUT A PERSON'S TRUE HONESTY AND CHARACTER than a SINGLE ACT OF TRANSGRESSION. The more transgressions of the "SAME TYPE" that occur "OVER AND OVER AGAIN" and the more "INTENTIONAL" (as opposed to "ACCIDENTAL") the transgression is, THE MORE SERIOUS the committee views the conduct involved.

Applying these SAME STANDARDS to the conduct of Deborah Tavares, this is what we see.

(FIRST ACT): In 2010, Deborah Tavares and Rodney "DALE" Class FORGED and PUBLISHED a FAKE legal book called "The Matrix And The U.S. Constitution (2010)". This FAKE legal book revealed FAKE legal information about a FAKE and diabolical legal system in America. Despite that THEY THEMSELVES ACTUALLY WROTE THE FORGERY THEMSELVES, they FRAUDULENTLY told the American people that it was written by a "retired federal judge" named "Judge DALE" (which uses Rodney DALE Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people). In this FORGERY, "Judge DALE" purported to be an "insider" and a "retired federal judge" who became a "whistleblower" to "spill the beans" on America's diabolical legal system. The purpose of the FORGERY was to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. THE FORGERY. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....bk-format1.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE).

(SECOND ACT): In 2012, Deborah Tavares and Rodney "DALE" Class again FORGED and PUBLISHED another FAKE legal book called "The Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America (2014)". This FAKE legal book revealed FAKE legal information about a FAKE and diabolical legal system in America. Despite that THEY THEMSELVES ACTUALLY WROTE THE FORGERY, they FRAUDULENTLY told the American people that it was written by a "retired federal judge" named "Judge DALE" (which uses Rodney DALE Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people). In this FORGERY, "Judge DALE" purported to be an "insider" and a "retired federal judge" who became a "whistleblower" to "spill the beans" on America's diabolical legal system. The purpose of the FORGERY was to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. THE FORGERY. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE).

(THIRD ACT): Beginning in 2010, Deborah Tavares BEGAN APPEARING AT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS AND ON RADIO SHOWS wherein she SHOWED and otherwise PRETENDED TO REVIEW AND "QUOTE" HER OWN FORGERIES (described above) in support of her claims that the American legal system was diabolical and that the and all government agencies were private, for-profit "corporations". THIS "PATTERN" OF CONDUCT CONTINUES TO THIS VERY DAY. THE FRAUD: GO TO 42:10-49:15![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

(FOURTH ACT): Beginning in 2010, Deborah Tavares BEGAN UPLOADING VIDEOS on YouTube.com wherein she depicted herself as a student of "Judge DALE" and wherein she PRETENDED TO REVIEW AN "QUOTE" HER OWN FORGERIES (described above) in support of her claims that the American legal system was diabolical and that the and all government agencies were private, for-profit "corporations". THE FRAUD: THIS "PATTERN" OF CONDUCT CONTINUES TO THIS VERY DAY. GO TO 42:10-49:15![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

(FIFTH ACT): In or about 2012, Deborah Tavares and Rodney "DALE" Class created the "BOMBSHELL: Rod Class has obtained his FOURTH administrative ruling that all government agencies were 'private entities' and 'private contractors'". In this hoax, Deborah Tavares and Rod Class claimed that they had ACTUAL PROOF from the courts that all government agencies were 'private entities' and 'private contractors'" (effectively supporting her own claims in the "Judge DALE forgeries"). This hoax is described in detail in Comment #2 near the top of this thread. I cannot duplicate those facts here due to time restraints. THE FRAUD: http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1350315108.

(SIXTH ACT): In or about 2012, Deborah Tavares and Rodney "DALE" Class created the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax". In this hoax, Deborah Tavares claimed that she and Rod Class had obtained another secret or leaked government document which proved that the courts were acting as collection agents for the Federal Reserve and that they forwarded all of the money they collected from the public in fines to the Federal Reserve. In furtherance of this hoax, Deborah Tavares and her partners created a FAKE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT in support of those false allegations. Specifically, they combined two different government documents AND CHANGED THE WORDS AND IMAGES THROUGHT THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT to make it fit their hoax. That FAKE GOVERNMENT document is described in detail near the top of this thread in Comment #2. Due to time constraints, I will not duplicate those facts here. THE FORGERY: https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE).

(SEVENTH ACT): In or about 2012 Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") began creating FAKE documents and FAKE videos in support of their claims that ALL GOVERNMENTS AND AGENCIES ARE PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS which generate "profits" by taxing, burdening and abusing the American people (effectively supporting her own claims in the "Judge DALE FORGERIES"). In these FAKE DOCUMENTS and FAKE VIDEOS Deborah Tavares and her partners present what they claim is "PROOF" to this effect. THEY SHOW CORPORATE DOCUMENTS OF ORDINARY PRIVATE CORPORATIONS AND FALSELY CLAIM THAT THESE PRIVATE CORPORATIONS ARE ACTUALLY GOVERNMENTS OR GOVERNMENAL AGENCIES. BUT, THEY ARE NOT. FURTHER, THEY FRAUDULENTLY CHANGE THE NAME OF A PRIVATE CORPORATION TO MAKE IT FIT THE HOAX. This is explained in detail near the top of this thread in Comment #2. Due to time constraints, I will not duplicate those facts here. THE FRAUD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk ( Go to 2:00-3:10 for the "United States Corporation Company Hoax" and 4:30-4:45 for the "Internal Revenue Tax And Audit Service, Inc. Hoax".).

CONSCLUSION

The forgoing WILLFUL, WANTON, DELIBERATE, INTENTIONAL, PURPOSEFUL acts of Deborah Tavares reflect an IRREFUTABLE, UNMISTAKABLE and UNDENIABLE "PATTERN OF INTENTIONAL FRAUD", FORGERY AND DECEPTION of the American people. This behavior paints a perfect portrait of who Deborah Tavares REALLY IS as a human being. This behavior shows how little regard Deborah Tavares has for the TRUTH. This "PATTERN" does not reflect "innocent mistakes", as you imply.

Stated differently, Deborah Tavares did not suddenly become "STUPID" when it came to the "NASA War Document Hoax", "The Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax" and the "Report From Iron Mountain Hoax". Indeed, these HOAXES fit into Deborah Tavares' decade-long "PATTERN" OF INTENTIONAL FRAUD LIKE A "GLOVE". THESE HOAXES WERE PART OF THE VERY SAME "PATTERN"--- OF THE VERY SAME FRAUD--- OF THE VERY SAME VICTIMS---FOR THE VERY SAME REASON!

AND,"PATTERNS" NEVER LIE.

Innocent mistake? Are you kidding me?!!!

YOUR COMMENT: There is info out there linking this document with the Bilderberg group.

MY RESPONSE: Well that "info" sure as hell didn't come from the real author of this document, Lyle Hartford Van Dyke. And, he ought to know. In the original version of this document, there was no reference to the Bilderbergs or any other "elite" culprit. Likewise, based on my exhaustive research, it appears that Lyle Hartford Van Dyke has never orally mentioned the Bilderbergs in connection with this document either.

But, for some strange and mysterious reason, in Deborah Tavares' OWN VERSION of this document, it says in its preface/forward that "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" was written and adopted by "The Bilderbergs" at its very first meeting in 1954. But, Lyle Hartford Van Dyke did not write or publish his work until 1979 and he is very unlikely to have ever been a member of the Bilderbergs in 1954 or at any other time. The "Bilderberg" story is likely an attempt on the part of some charlatan (likely Deborah Tavares herself) to give this work global, rather than merely national implications.

YOUR COMMENT: Also, I believe your interpretation of why he wrote this document is unprovable.

MY RESPONSE: My interpretation of Lyle Hartford Van Dyke's motives in writing this work was BASED ON HIS OTHER WRITINGS (not just SWFQWs), MY READING OF SWFQW, HIS REAL UNDERLYING CONCERNS AND HIS REAL COMPLAINTS, HIS ADMITTED ADMIRATION OF "THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN" (ON WHICH HIS OWN BOOK WAS MODELED AND BASED) and good old common sense. MORE ON THIS LATER.

YOUR COMMENT: While I was looking into this I found the following:

Quote QUOTE BEGINS: As for Van Dyke, he insisted the pamphlet was definitely not a hoax, but the work of several authors. “SWFQW is a collage, an overlay and paste-up of the works and words of many authors. I was the author only in the sense that I compiled and linked the gems of other writers. The book is not a hoax,” Van Dyke insisted.

MY RESPONSE: First, keep in mind that I am the very person who provided you with this link which you quote above. If it did not support my claims, I would not have done that. This claim is true. Lyle Hartford Van Dyke's work was a work of "political fiction", not a "hoax". Lyle Hartford Van Dyke incorporated sections of real scientific and economic studies from several authors into his work (a "collage") to make it look more believable (as did "The Report From Iron Mountain" upon which his own work was modeled and based). This language you quote above simply refers to the many authors of the real scientific and economic studies that Van Dyke incorporated into his work (a "collage") to make it look more believable. The language quoted above supports my claims, not the other way around.

QUOTE CONTINUED: Van Dyke further claimed that Wassily W. Leontief (recipient of 1973 Nobel Prize in Economic) was the father of the “Silent Weapons System”, and that he had proved the content of Silent Weapons in his article published in the September 1980 issue of Scientific American under the title “The world Economy in the Year 2000.”

MY RESPONSE: First, keep in mind that I am the very person who provided you with this link which you quote above. If it did not support my claims, I would not have done that. Again, Lyle Hartford Van Dyke admits to having incorporated sections of real scientific and economic studies by several authors into his work to make it look more believable (as did "The Report Form Iron Mountain" upon which his own work was modeled and based). This quoted language above simply refers to the author of a real scientific and economic study that Van Dyke incorporated into his work who was later acknowledged for the quality of his findings in those studies. The language quoted above supports my claims, not the other way around.

QUOTED CONTINUED: “The elite [INCLUDING "THE BILDERBERGS"] were never fully named in SWFQW”, Van Dyke further wrote. “It was not necessary to name them specifically. They are always among us, and they always will be among us.”

MY RESPONSE: If I were writing a work of political fiction to frighten civilians reflecting a covert war by the "elite" against civilians using weapons that could not be seen or heard, I too would avoid identifying the "elite" ultimately responsible as well. Such would serve to make disproving such claims impossible. BUT, THE REAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS QUOTED LANGUAGE ABOVE IS THAT IT PROVES THAT THE TERM, "THE BILDERBERGS" (THE "ELITE"), DID NOT APPEAR IN THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF SWFQW AND THAT DEBORAH TAVARES' OWN VERSION HAS BEEN ALTERED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SWFQW WAS A 1954 "PLAN" OF "THE BILDERBERGS". THAT IS PRECISELY WHY I PROVIDED YOU WITH THIS LINK IN THE FIRST PLACE. The language quoted above supports my claims, not the other way around.

QUOTE CONTINUED: All in all and without any further evidence to the contrary, I BELIEVE Van Dyke makes a convincing case that he actually was the author who put together Silent weapons for quiet wars, and [I BELIEVE] that it was meant as a warning about what the so-called Elites intend to do to put in place their agenda for global domination (i.e. New World Order). And if you read the document, you will indeed discover that more than a few of its “directives” have become part of the “new normal” landscape over the more than 35 years that have passed since it was written.
    MY RESPONSE: First, keep in mind that I am the very person who provided you this link which you quote above. If it did not support my claims, I would not have done that. What is important to note about the language you quoted directly above is that THIS LANGUAGE DOES NOT REFLECT THE BELIEFS OF LYLE HARTFORD VAN DYKE HIMSELF, who actual wrote "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars". Instead, the language you quoted directly above REFLECTS THE "BELIEFS" AND INTERPRETATIONS OF "SOMEONE ELSE" ABOUT WHAT HE THOUGHT VAN DYKE MEANT in writing SWFQW. Thus, this language does not serve to somehow rebut my claims. THE REAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS LANGUAGE IS THAT IT CONFIRMS THAT VAN DYKE IS THE REAL AUTHOR OF SWFQW (NOT "THE BILDERBERGS" OR ANY OTHER "ELITE"). THAT IS PRECISELY WHY I PROVIDED YOU WITH THIS LINK IN THE FIRST PLACE. The language quoted above supports my claims, not the other way around.

YOUR COMMENT: If Van Dyke actually said this, than your description of the purpose of the document is different from this interpretation.

MY REPSONSE: You need to read more carefully. Again, VAN DYKE'S NEVER SAID THESE WORDS! THEY ARE THE WORDS OF "SOMEONE ELSE" SPECULATING ABOUT WHAT HE THOUGHT SWFQW WAS ABOUT.
    And, I otherwise respectfully disagree with your comment directly above for the reasons that I have already explained above.

YOUR COMMENT: What you are saying has opened my eyes, once again to the fact that one needs to attempt to verify everything. Perhaps she is a zealot that has gotten carried away trying to prove her point.

MY RESPONSE: Thanks. Agreed. Your second sentence reflects my thoughts exactly.

YOUR COMMENTS: Maybe she is not as good of a researcher as I assumed she was.

MY RESPONSE: Again, this is true. But, that does not excuse the "PATTERN" INTENTIONAL FRAUD involved in the "Judge DALE Hoax", "The Court Registry Investment System Hoax" and the other legal hoaxes I referred to above.

YOUR COMMENT: I hope she has not become willing to be deceptive intentionally just to stay in the limelight. I know that seems to be a huge temptation for many.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. But, in the final analysis, it really makes no difference why she engaged in the PATTERN OF HOAXES that I described above. The only thing important is that she did engage in the PATTERN OF HOAXES I described above.

YOUR COMMENT: I do appreciate the work you have done. I believe you are a very sincere, literal person. I would like to suggest that you might want to change some of your wording if you want people to read your work. Perhaps changing the word hoax, to inaccuracy. Hoax implies that she is doing this simply to deceive and I'm not sure that is accurate. Pointing out her inaccuracies and letting the reader decide if it is deception, carelessness or a different interpretation might be a more effective way to share your information.

MY RESPONSE: Thank you. The reason I use the term, "hoax" IS BECAUSE DEBORAH TAVARES' OVERALL "PATTERN OF CONDUCT" described above cannot be logically described any other way. FORGING SEVERAL FAKE legal documents which reveal FAKE legal information and then marketing the FAKE allegations contained in those FORGERIES to the American people by PRETENDING TO "QUOTE" THOSE FORGEIES at speaking engagements, on radio shows and in videos cannot be possibly be confused with "innocent mistakes", "inaccuracies" and "carelessness". Can we at least agree on that?

YOUR COMMENT: Pointing out her inaccuracies and letting the reader decide if it is deception, carelessness or a different interpretation might be a more effective way to share your information. Also, as others have suggested, break up your information, it was really hard for me to go back and find the area in your post that I was referring to..

MY RESPONSE: I'll consider your recommendations. Thanks.

YOUR COMMENT: I am curious, how and why did you start looking into Deborah's work?

[B][I][COLOR="red"] MY RESPONSE: Certainly. I am a legal expert and whistle blower who exposes online hoaxes. I am not working for anyone. I work alone.

I am a lawyer. Since 9/11, I have also been a conspiracy theorist. I am active in regular anti-GMO rallies in my region. I provide (and set-up) canopies, tables, chairs, microphones, loud speakers, electrical generators and I provide giant, anti-GMO posters and signs and anti-GMO T-shirts, all free of charge. In addition, I promote these anti-GMO rallies online.

I am also a loyal financial supporter of conspiracy theory. For the last several years, I have donated thousands and thousands of dollars per year to support those in conspiracy theory who I regard as honest & ethical and whose efforts I admire.

Years ago, an affiliate of Deborah Tavares found out that I was a lawyer and obtained my email address from an outfit in conspiracy theory to which I provide regular ongoing financial support.

So, despite that I am a conspiracy theorist myself, despite that I am an anti-GMO activist myself and despite that I am a loyal financial supporter of conspiracy theory myself, this same affiliate of Deborah Tavares (who hates lawyers) emailed me the "Judge Dale FORGERIES", just because I ALSO happened to be a lawyer too.

These FORGERIES were pathetically amateur and patently and verifiably false in every way. They were supposedly written by a "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE" who "ADMITTED" that ALL LAWYERS (including me) were actually working for the international bankers, were foreign traitors who swore an oath to the Queen, non-American citizens, double agents, communists, Satanists, imposters, unlicensed, unqualified, uneducated, self-appointed, illegal, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND. (See Post #97 indicating that lawyers "MUST BE PUT TO DEATH".).

The act of sending me these FORGERIES was intended to be a personal INSULT to me because I was a lawyer. The act of sending me these FORGERIES was also intended to be a personal ATTACK on me because I was a lawyer. But, most importantly, the act of sending me these FORGERIES was intended to be THREAT to me because I was a lawyer. (See Post #97 indicating that lawyers "MUST BE PUT TO DEATH".).

As you might imagine, this made me angry (as did the fact that I soon found out THESE FORGERIES WERE POSTED ALL OVER THE WEB thereby inciting HATRED and VIOLENCE against INNOCENT Americans, including me, on a national scale). http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE). https://anticorruptionsociety.files....bk-format1.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE).

So, I undertook to find out who was behind these FORGERIES and the fraudulent (and patently absurd) allegations contained in them. The rest is history.

Afterwards, I decided to look into the OTHER DOCUMENTS peddled and pimped by this same "cast of characters" and DEBORAH TAVARES' DECADE-LONG "PATTTERN" OF INTENTIONAL FRAUD revealed itself to me like a punch in the face. Some of my findings are posted on this thread.

I hope this helps.

YOUR COMMENT: Thanks again, for all the research

MY RESPONSE: Thanks. And, I wish you the best of luck in your search for the truth.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 14th May 2020 at 02:51.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Delight (15th January 2019), Kookie (15th January 2019), onawah (15th January 2019), Pam (15th January 2019), Reinhard (15th January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Snoop, thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I am actually learning a lot about discernment from you. Everything you say makes sense. I am not surprised in the least that you are a lawyer. If I ever needed a lawyer, I would most certainly want you on my side.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

RunningDeer (26th January 2019), snoop4truth (15th January 2019), xylo (20th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Snoop, thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I am actually learning a lot about discernment from you. Everything you say makes sense. I am not surprised in the least that you are a lawyer. If I ever needed a lawyer, I would most certainly want you on my side.
    peterpam;129655,

YOUR COMMENT: Snoop, thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I am actually learning a lot about discernment from you. Everything you say makes sense. I am not surprised in the least that you are a lawyer. If I ever needed a lawyer, I would most certainly want you on my side

MY RESPONSE: Thank you for your kind words. As to discernment, if being a lawyer has taught me anything, it is to look for "PATTERNS" in conduct, PATTERNS in claims and PATTERNS in the use of particular words themselves. If you read all of my work, you'll see what I mean. These "PATTERNS" tell you everything.

Yes. I am a lawyer. But, I am a human being and a TRUTHER first.

Best Regards,

Snoop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Delight (15th January 2019), Pam (15th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Hi Snoop and all,

I don't follow Taveres but from what I understand your reserach to show, original documents are being used but doctored to change the inference or the players to support her agenda? Your documentation is large and feels daunting to unravel which is part of the issue we face in GENERAL while sorting out the evidence.

This brings up for me the knife edges of pursuit of truth. I am not an expert scientifically so I often depend on secondary sources. If Taveres has been tampering with original sources, this is a serious issue. I am not in a position to judge her work but I think whomever is using her "research" should stop and investigate her. This is what we all should do before promoting people's work IMO.

So what about how much effort that will take? This is speaking to ALSO, the reason that "we" have in the past trusted certain "academic" authorities and peer review vetting of established "truth".

That led to the abuse of the system because these bodies have suppressed evidence that contradict the powerfully entrenched theoretical models. Big Business, politics and other players have interfered.

On the OTHER hand, in some cases where people have used the distrust of established "science", people have tried to completely upend any common sense. These persons or groups accuse anyone who disagrees with trying to impede the flow of truth. In some cases, it has looked like the "fringe" would actually like to destroy all scientific establishments credibility as in the case of NASA.

I have an idea that we really need a new kind of University(which IMO is the same reasoning for the OLDE UNIVERSITY model) made up of credible researchers. the researchers need fearless committment to transparency, ruthless dedication to the truth (no matter where that leads), open minded skepticism, broad based ability to sythesize and absolute ZERO paranoid ideations OR agendas.

There are SO MANY issues around the subject of establishing real evidence!!!! When people either believe nonsense or refuse to recognize valid information the diconnect is actually scary for us all. My concerning issues are testimony to this problem as are others concerns who follow Taveres' work.

I know some causes are popular BUT are they truely based, or hysteria and built on propaganda? Remeber what Icke says about the whole set up we are given: Make up a PROBLEM, cause us to have a REACTION and then offer SOLUTIONS that send us down a maze>>>>>

Are the issues we crusade truthfully directed at the cause or insinuated by intentional misdirection from people who have their own agendas???

What to DO about it????
    Last edited by Delight; 15th January 2019 at 16:22.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (16th January 2019), Pam (15th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), snoop4truth (15th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    MY RESPONSE: Thank you. The reason I use the term, "hoax" IS BECAUSE OF DEBORAH TAVARES' OVERALL "PATTERN OF CONDUCT" described above. The behavior I described above in this comment cannot be logically described any other way. FORGING SEVERAL FAKE legal documents which reveal FAKE legal information and then marketing the FAKE allegations contained in those FORGERIES to the American people by PRETENDING TO "QUOTE" THOSE FORGEIES at speaking engagements, on radio shows and in videos cannot be possibly be confused with "innocent mistakes", "inaccuracies" and "carelessness". Can we at least agree on that?

YOUR COMMENT: Pointing out her inaccuracies and letting the reader decide if it is deception, carelessness or a different interpretation might be a more effective way to share your information. Also, as others have suggested, break up your information, it was really hard for me to go back and find the area in your post that I was referring to..

YOUR COMMENT: I am curious, how and why did you start looking into Deborah's work?

MY RESPONSE: I am a lawyer. I am an expert in the law and the legal system. I was sent the "Judge DALE forgeries" without solicitation. This act was intended as an insult to me. This was intended to be an attack on me because I was a lawyer. But, the FORGERIES I received were pathetically amateur and patently and verifiably false in every way. I got angry and undertook to find out who was behind this hoax and these forgeries. The rest is history.

Afterwards, I started looking into other claims and other documents peddled by this same cast of characters and DEBORAH TAVARES' "PATTTERN OF FRAUD" revealed itself to me like a punch in the face.
    These two statements mean a lot to me in Vetting YOUR motives. The ability to recognize patterns is a skill that allows a person to quickly assess. Not every one has this ability. Lots of people get caught up in content and can't assess the meta data level of information.

It also makes sense that your personal knowledge of the law helped you because you were able to judge (haha) the documents form your knowledge base.

So knowledge base and pattern recognition capacity are vital when assessing accuracy and motivations.

Others need to actually look at what you found before dismissing you. Thanks for your efforts.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), onawah (16th January 2019), Pam (15th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), snoop4truth (15th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Hi Snoop and all,

I don't follow Taveres but from what I understand your reserach to show, original documents are being used but doctored to change the inference or the players to support her agenda? Your documentation is large and feels daunting to unravel which is part of the issue we face in GENERAL while sorting out the evidence.

This brings up for me the knife edges of pursuit of truth. I am not an expert scientifically so I often depend on secondary sources. If Taveres has been tampering with original sources, this is a serious issue. I am not in a position to judge her work but I think whomever is using her "research" should stop and investigate her. This is what we all should do before promoting people's work IMO.

So what about how much effort that will take? This is speaking to ALSO, the reason that "we" have in the past trusted certain "academic" authorities and peer review vetting of established "truth".

That led to the abuse of the system because these bodies have suppressed evidence that contradict the powerfully entrenched theoretical models. Big Business, politics and other players have interfered.

On the OTHER hand, in some cases where people have used the distrust of established "science", people have tried to completely upend any common sense. These persons or groups accuse anyone who disagrees with trying to impede the flow of truth. In some cases, it has looked like the "fringe" would actually like to destroy all scientific establishments credibility as in the case of NASA.

I have an idea that we really need a new kind of University(which IMO is the same reasoning for the OLDE UNIVERSITY model) made up of credible researchers. the researchers need fearless committment to transparency, ruthless dedication to the truth (no matter where that leads), open minded skepticism, broad based ability to sythesize and absolute ZERO paranoid ideations OR agendas.

There are SO MANY issues around the subject of establishing real evidence!!!! When people either believe nonsense or refuse to recognize valid information the diconnect is actually scary for us all. My concerning issues are testimony to this problem as are others concerns who follow Taveres' work.

I know some causes are popular BUT are they truely based, or hysteria and built on propaganda? Remeber what Icke says about the whole set up we are given: Make up a PROBLEM, cause us to have a REACTION and then offer SOLUTIONS that send us down a maze>>>>>

Are the issues we crusade truthfully directed at the cause or insinuated by intentional misdirection from people who have their own agendas???

What to DO about it????
    Greetings Delight,

Thanks for joining us and thank you for your perspective.

I will respond to your comments below.

YOUR COMMENT: I don't follow Taveres but from what I understand your reserach to show, original documents are being used but doctored to change the inference or the players to support her agenda? Your documentation is large and feels daunting to unravel which is part of the issue we face in GENERAL while sorting out the evidence.

MY RESPONSE: GENERALLY, EVERY HOAX IS DIFFERENT. Some hoaxes involve documents that are COMPLETELY FAKE AND FORGED IN THEIR ENTIRETY to support an ENTIRELY FALSE CLAIM ("Judge DALE Hoax"). Some hoaxes involve REAL documents with WORDS and IMAGES that have FRAUDULENTLY ALTERED and CHANGED to give the documents AN ENTIRELY DIFERENT MEANING to support an ENTIRELY FALSE CLAIM ("Court Registry Investment System Hoax"). Some hoaxes involve REAL documents with some "modifications" ("Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars", which was "modified" to make it look like it was a plan of the Bilderbergs). Some hoaxes involve REAL documents that were "modified" to make it look like an imaginary war against humanity HAD ALREADY BEGUN ("NASA War Document"). Some hoaxes involve documents that are NOT ALTERED or ALTERED at all ("The Report From Iron Mountain Hoax").

Remember, the hoax in AT LEAST THREE of Deborah Tavares hoaxes involves her MISCHARACTERIZATION of the document NOT THE DOCUMENT ITSELF ("NASA War Document", "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" & "Report From Iron Mountain").

YOUR COMMENT: This brings up for me the knife edges of pursuit of truth. I am not an expert scientifically so I often depend on secondary sources. If Taveres has been tampering with original sources, this is a serious issue. I am not in a position to judge her work but I think whomever is using her "research" should stop and investigate her. This is what we all should do before promoting people's work IMO.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. IT IS VERY SERIOUS! Deborah Tavares is VERY, VERY INFLUENTIAL among conspiracy theorists. She has a LEGION OF DISCIPLES WHO THINK OF HER AS A MESSIAH AND SAVIOR. THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT MAKES HER "PATTERN" OF INTENTIONAL FRAUD OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SO DIABOLICAL.

In my opinion, the best course of action (assuming you are not going to do your own "source research" yourself) would be to simply find another teacher/whistleblower to rely on for accurate information. In my opinion, the most credible teacher/whistleblowers would be those with more in the way of educational and scientific credentials. But, that's just my opinion.

YOUR COMMENT: What about how much effort that will take? This is speaking to ALSO, the reason that "we" have in the past trusted certain "academic" authorities and peer review vetting of established "truth".

What to DO about it???

MY REPONSE: That debate could go on for decades. I certainly do not have the answers.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 26th January 2019 at 19:16.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Delight (15th January 2019), HaveBlue (4th February 2019), onawah (16th January 2019), Pam (15th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Delight;1269702]
    MY RESPONSE: Thank you. The reason I use the term, "hoax" IS BECAUSE OF DEBORAH TAVARES' OVERALL "PATTERN OF CONDUCT" described above. The behavior I described above in this comment cannot be logically described any other way. FORGING SEVERAL FAKE legal documents which reveal FAKE legal information and then marketing the FAKE allegations contained in those FORGERIES to the American people by PRETENDING TO "QUOTE" THOSE FORGEIES at speaking engagements, on radio shows and in videos cannot be possibly be confused with "innocent mistakes", "inaccuracies" and "carelessness". Can we at least agree on that?

MY RESPONSE: I am a lawyer. I am an expert in the law and the legal system. I was sent the "Judge DALE forgeries" without solicitation. This act was intended as an insult to me. This was intended to be an attack on me because I was a lawyer. But, the FORGERIES I received were pathetically amateur and patently and verifiably false in every way. I got angry and undertook to find out who was behind this hoax and these forgeries. The rest is history.

Afterwards, I started looking into other claims and other documents peddled by this same cast of characters and DEBORAH TAVARES' "PATTTERN OF FRAUD" revealed itself to me like a punch in the face.
    Delight,

Thank you again.

My responses are below.

YOUR COMMENTS: These two statements mean a lot to me in Vetting YOUR motives. The ability to recognize patterns is a skill that allows a person to quickly assess. Not every one has this ability. Lots of people get caught up in content and can't assess the meta data level of information.

MY RESPONSE: As a TRUTHER, my motives are TRUTH, regardless of where that truth leads. Agreed. "PATTERN RECOGNITION" has served me well as a lawyer. "PATTERNS" invariably establish THE ABSENCE OF MISTAKE, MOTIVE, INTENT, CHARACTER, INTEGRITY, HONESTY, CANDOR and all the rest of it. "PATTERNS" never fail. "PATTERNS" paint a picture as vivid as a photograph of all these things. And, "PATTERNS" NEVER LIE.

YOUR COMMENT: It also makes sense that your personal knowledge of the law helped you because you were able to judge (haha) the documents form your knowledge base.

MY RESPONSE: I can't help but be influenced by my experience. It has served me well outside my job too.

MY RESPONSE: So knowledge base and pattern recognition capacity are vital when assessing accuracy and motivations.

MY COMMENT: I think so.

YOUR COMMENT: Others need to actually look at what you found before dismissing you. Thanks for your efforts.

MY COMMENTS: I think so. It is precisely those people who I am trying to help.

STANDING UP FOR THE TRUTH OFTEN TAKES COURAGE, as it does here on this thread. BUT, IT IS ALWAYS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, WHETHER IT IS POPULAR TO DO SO OR NOT.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 24th January 2019 at 22:21.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Delight (15th January 2019), HaveBlue (4th February 2019), onawah (16th January 2019), Pam (15th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Snoop, you have not yet responded to my comments from https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1269475
    ...as follow, and I wonder if you will, or do you consider me to be hostile to your cause and therefore better ignored?
    I am relieved that you have identified yourself as a lawyer; it is reassuring that you have some expertise that most of us lack.
    Are you keeping a low profile, do you have the support of any individuals or group, and has anyone attempted to bring charges against Tavares in court as yet?
    Do you think there are powerful entities that will protect her if that is attempted?
    Do you intent to attempt that?

It seems that if there is a plot afoot to discredit the information that whistleblowers know to be true about the elite's attacks on the public, the depopulation agenda, etc. and if Tavares (alleged) infractions are going to be used to discredit that info, it may put you in a difficult situation if you go public.
    If she has powerful elitist supporters, that could be very dangerous to anyone who goes up against her.
    On the other hand, Truthers who want to get to the bottom of the conspiracies may be upset with anyone who attempts to discredit her because some of the info Tavares provides is true, and if she is discredited, it may cast doubt over real whistleblowers, and thus cause damage to conspiracy theory in general.
    So it seems you could be stuck between a rock and a hard place-- a sticky situation either way you look at it...

Do you have a more personal agenda for targeting her?
    Do you live in a targeted area?
    (I lived in No. Cal. for 20 years and still have loved ones in Sonoma and Napa, and so this is a matter of personal concern to me, so I hope you will bear with me if my questions seem a bit pointed. )

From my post #41:
    "As to WHY Tavares may be intentionally lying--if she IS lying and not just unskilled, sloppy, or possibly somewhat demented--there is another side to that question which also very much needs to be explored, ie, was she assigned and is she being paid to forge documents, make inaccurate statement and exaggerations, intentionally slanted to persuade us along lines that have less to do with truth and more to do with her opinions ?
    Or is she passive aggressively twisting and distorting truth out of some kind of psychopathic motivation?

Because there certainly could be a long term conspiracy stemming from a secret op, whose agents have been anticipating a huge amount of controversy and alarm which is surely coming in the face of ongoing disasters such as the California fires.

And perhaps they wanted a patsy, perhaps an inexperienced person in terms of whistleblowing to point to when it was time to deny the truths that there are some very nefarious things going on behind the scenes by the true enemies of the people.
    To blame that person for disseminating disinformation, so that the public will not bother to pursue the matter any further, but to accept the approved version of events.
    Snoop seems to believe that she is not being used, but is a free agent, some kind of pathological case, which may certainly be true.

Snoop
    Last edited by onawah; 16th January 2019 at 05:44.
    Each breath a gift...

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Hello Peterpam,

First, go to post 45. I have finished my response to the link that you incorporated into an earlier comment of yours.

Now, in response to a different comment of yours above, I provided you with this temporary answer. See below.

YOUR COMMENT: Also, I believe your interpretation of why he wrote this document is unprovable.

MY RESPONSE: My interpretation of Lyle Hartford Van Dyke's motives in writing this work was BASED ON HIS OTHER WRITINGS (not just SWFQWs), MY READING OF SWFQW, HIS REAL UNDERLYING CONCERNS AND HIS REAL COMPLAINTS, HIS ADMITTED ADMIRATION OF "THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN" (ON WHICH HIS OWN BOOK WAS MODELED AND BASED) and good old common sense. MORE ON THIS LATER.

Well, its later. So, here you go.

DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX 2: THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS HOAX:

FIRST, SEE THE SCOPE AND MAGNITUDE OF THE HOAX HERE.

VIDEOS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3JfZDyj0KU (at 10:50-59:50);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXSqgD1KjdY (at 13:50-19:15, 31:40-33:00, 43:00-43:20, 124:00-124:50);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfG9zljgFh0 (at 3:25-4:20);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNNkEc9Qs (at 14:45-41:05);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4eRlBbcFkc (at 14:05-16:50);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfG9zljgFh0 (at 9:55-10:35);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3JfZDyj0KU (at 10:50-16:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_38tsQ4p0I

DEBORAH TAVARES' MODIFIED VERSION OF "SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS":
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT.pdf (NOTE THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE).

In THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS HOAX, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims to have obtained another "secret" or "leaked" government document which she claims "PROVES" that the U.S. government or "The Bilderbergs" are killing us all (or "PLAN" to kill us all) with "SILENT WEAPONS" (which Deborah Tavares has recently embellished to mean to mean cell phones, cell phone towers, WIFI, microwaves, "smart meters", geo-engineering and HAARP, etc.) in furtherance of the "PLANNED" "extinction of mankind". But, this is not so.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars ("SWFQW") is actually a short, 44 page booklet of POLITICAL FICTION written by Lyle Hartford Van Dyke in 1978-79 which he mailed to Congress. (Van Dyke is a convicted felon who spent a decade in federal prison for fraud, for making counterfeit currency and for effectively writing checks drawn on his imaginary "trust account at the U.S. Treasury".). SWFQW is not a secret, leaked or suppressed government document. Van Dyke was not a whistle blower. He was a political commentator.

Van Dyke believed (perhaps correctly) that the U.S. had advance knowledge of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and allowed it to happen (killing thousands of American soldiers) in order to draw the U.S. into World War II. (Van Dyke's father's uncle was directly involved in all of those alleged events.). (See links below.).

Van Dyke was outraged by this perceived treasonous ACT OF WAR BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT UPON ITS OWN SOLDIERS and wanted to make the HORRORS of this treasonous act of war "PERSONAL" to the American public. So, Van Dyke wrote SWFQW and suggested that instead of intentionally killing ITS OWN SOLDIERS in such a treasonous act of war, the U. S. government was instead killing ITS OWN CIVILIAN POPULATION in such a treasonous act of war (a clever twist of the perceived facts). (Note that this claim would indeed make the HORRORS of such a "Pearl Harbor-type" war on Americans "PERSONAL" to the reader.).

But, Van Dyke realized that the public would not actually believe his premise (of a U.S. war against the American public) without the presence of the usual weapons of war, like those that were present at Pearl Harbor (armed soldiers, trucks, tanks, planes, ships, missiles, bombs, etc.). So, in writing SWFQW, Van Dyke suggested that all of the weapons that the U.S. government was using in this FICTIONAL war against the American public were high tech weapons that COULD NOT BE SEEN OR HEARD (which Deborah Tavares has recently embellished to mean cell phones, cell towers, WIFI, microwaves, "smart meters", geo-engineering and HAARP, etc.).

Because the readers of SWFQW could not actually see or hear any weapons being used against them, there was no way for them to dispute Van Dyke's claims of INVISIBLE & INAUDIBLE weapons. Indeed, it was precisely because such weapons could not be seen or heard that Van Dyke's claims actually appeared to be true. All of this actually made Van Dyke's claims of INVISIBLE & INAUDIBLE weapons MORE (not less) BELIEVABLE to the reader. By using this ruse, VAN DYKE ACTUALLY MADE THE ABSENCE OF WEAPONS EVEN MORE HORRIFYING TO THE READER THAN THEIR PRESENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN. It was absolutely brilliant.

Van Dyke openly admits that SWFQW was inspired by an earlier book of POLITICAL FICTION which he greatly admired entitled, "The Report From Iron Mountain" (see below). Van Dyke also openly admits to having incorporated sections of REAL scientific and economic TECHNICAL studies into his work (as did "The Report From Iron Mountain" on which his work was modeled) to make his work appear more official-looking. Finally, Van Dyke openly admits that he created SWFQW to read like an official governmental document (as did "The Report From Iron Mountain" on which his work was modeled) in order to make the HORRORS of the U.S. government waging a covert war against its own citizens APPEAR MORE REAL and therefore more terrifying to the reader. It worked.

FACT: According to Van Dyke himself, the ORIGINAL version of his document made no reference to any "elite" culprit, including "The Bilderbergs". But, for some strange reason, the version of this document on Deborah Tavares' website contains a paragraph in its preface indicating that SWFQW is a "PLAN" adopted by "The Bilderbegs" in 1954 at its first meeting. Thus, someone (likely Deborah Tavares herself) recently added this paragraph to SWFQW in an apparent attempt to give it global implications.

SOURCE DOCUMENTS:

WHAT VAN DYKE SAYS ABOUT SWFQW:
    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_...uiet_Wars.html. (THIS IS A MUST READ.).

PROOF THAT VAN DYKE'S REAL COMPLAINT WAS THE ALLEGED U.S. BETRAYAL AT PEARL HARBOR:
    When discussing his work, Van Dyke himself said, "Also #74-1120 [a CODE Van Dyke placed into SWFQW] is an anagram of the date of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, 41-12-07... . My book on the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was published at the end of August 1973." (Excerpt from the link above).

PROOF THAT VAN DYKE'S REAL COMPLAINT WAS THE ALLEGED U.S. BETRAYAL AT PEARL HARBOR:
    http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2016...-pearl-harbor/. (THIS IS A MUST READ.).

PROOF THAT VAN DYKE IS THE AUTHOR OF SWFQW, THAT IT DID NOT MENTION "THE BILDERBERGS" AND THAT HE INCORPORATED REAL SCIENTIFIC AND ECONOMIC STUDIES OF OTHERS INTO HIS WORK:
    https://henrithibodeau.wordpress.com...al-domination/. (THIS IS A MUST READ).

VAN DYKE AS A CONVICTED FELON.
    http://redcatsboards.yuku.com/topic/...#.WDYUm1KFPIU;
    http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/4wu...v-nolan-et-al/.

CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares', SWFQW DOES NOT REFLECT AN EFFORT ON THE PART OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR "THE BILDERBERGS" TO CAUSE THE PLANNED "EXTINCTION OF MANKIND" BY USING "SILENT WEAPONS" in a "QUIET WAR". To the contrary, SWFQW actually reflects an effort on the part of a single American civilian, THROUGH THE CLEVER USE OF FICTION, to call attention to U.S. policies that he perceived as harmful to Americans. Tavares knew the truth about SWFQW all along, but nevertheless decided to lie to the American people about it in order to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. It is an absolute disgrace.

So, whether or not there is a "planned extinction of mankind", this document provides NO SUPPORT FOR THAT PROPOSITION.

I trust this adequately responds to your comments. If not, just let me know.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 27th January 2019 at 01:22.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Pam (18th January 2019)

26. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

snoop4truth....can I just say that I have tried to read your posts but anything which contains sentences full of uppercase words and highlights in bright red....I just do not read.

Present your case do not shout at me.

It comes across as very deceitful in my consideration.

2 cent worth. such is ....
    Normal..!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Hazelfern (7th February 2019), onawah (18th January 2019)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

I've been asked by a couple of people to comment on this thread. So, here I go.

Yes, I'd need a week (or more!) to study all the links and references in depth, So my caveat is that I haven't done that. I doubt that many would! But like all reference documents, it's very useful to have it all on record.

My comments here are therefore very brief.

1) The NASA War Document is 100% definitely a hoax. I've written about this before. None of the subject matter is NASA's area of concern or responsibility. Anyone can find a NASA logo and then write a bunch of fiction that might be taken seriously by inexperienced people. And the document itself is full of amateur flaws.

2) Much has been written about Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. As best I'm aware, its provenance is well-known, as is the author (Lyle Van Dyke). But it may be the content that's important, not the authenticity (unlike the NASA War Document, which can be disregarded).

3) Very similarly for The Report From Iron Mountain. But I have an interesting anecdote here, which a few may know or remember. Camelot Witness 'Henry Deacon' (real name Arthur Neumann), when working for military intel, was given The Report From Iron Mountain to read as part of a briefing. It was presented to him as an important document for him to read from beginning to end and fully understand.

Of course, Kerry Cassidy and I immediately asked him if this meant that the controversial document was authentic. Henry's answer was a good one. He pointed out that he wasn't TOLD it was authentic, he was just told to read it, and that its content was important. And for him, that means that it might as well have been authentic... even if it was a sophisticated fabrication.

4, 5, and 6) The 'Judge Dale Hoax', the 'Court Registry Investment System Hoax', and the 'All Governments Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax'. I have no informed view. Snoop4truth is a lawyer, though (as I believe he's told us), so I have to say I do trust his analyses by default, unless proved way wrong. He's clearly put an immense amount of work into this. If he was right about the first three, he might be right about the last three. I'd not bet against it.

To explain that simply, whether one finds his presentations easy to digest or not (and I do know that many don't!), there's such a vast tonnage of detailed information here that I tend not to think that THAT's all hoaxed. It seems to me to be a labor of love — or commitment, for whatever reasons! — by someone who is super-detail-oriented and personally on a kind of crusade, determined to expose falsehood as he sees it, in areas that he cares about. Even if it's very hard to follow (or extremely hard to follow!), I think he's doing his best here to make the world a slightly better place.

Some want to expose 'Judge Dale'. Some want to expose Corey Goode. Some want to expose Flat Earthers. Some want to expose the Church of Scientology, or Bill and Hillary Clinton. And there's a LOT more to expose than all of those put together! Presenting well-researched information in a civilized way, as part of the huge reference library here, each according to their own passions and interests, is just part of what MANY of us do here — each in our own style.

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), anandacate (19th January 2019), avid (17th January 2019), Charles Harris (18th January 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Delight (17th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th January 2019), lake (17th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), Pam (18th January 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), Satori (18th January 2019), snoop4truth (17th January 2019), Valerie Villars (18th January 2019)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think we need to find a lawyer with the inclination and enough free time, who knows how to present evidence convincingly, and in a form that the average lay person will be able to understand, if we are going to make much headway with these particular issues, at least on a forum like Avalon.

And once again, I have to take issue with the way that Snoop dodges the question I continue to ask, and I hope other members are taking note of this, because I think it's quite important.

He wrote:"In THE SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS HOAX, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims to have obtained another "secret" or "leaked" government document which she claims "PROVES" that the U.S. government or "The Bilderbergs" are killing us all (or "PLAN" to kill us all) with "SILENT WEAPONS" (which Deborah Tavares has recently embellished to mean to mean cell phones, cell phone towers, WIFI, microwaves, "smart meters", geo-engineering and HAARP, etc.) in furtherance of the "PLANNED" "extinction of mankind". But, this is not so."

Then he goes on to cite more documents which are probably not genuine or are obfuscated, but that STILL DOESN'T prove that the elite are not planning massive depopulation ("extinction" is not the accurate word to use).
    As we have seen from MANY credible whistleblowers who are not using those same documents to prove their case, there IS evidence that show the Cabal have planned to reduce and disable the existing population of the world, and are using many means at their disposal to do so, such as geoengineering, microwaves, etc. etc..
    Even if it is proven that Tavares and her cohorts have falsified documents, that DOES NOT prove that ALL the evidence to that effect presented by OTHER whistleblowers is false.
    The fact that this point is continually deflected by Snoop doesn't help his case, imho.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th January 2019 at 03:37.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (18th January 2019), Satori (18th January 2019)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Let’s look at this from another angle. It is hard to dispute a Secret Space Program.

Does this mean that it is okay for Corey Goode et al to present their version of “we have the greatest intel on planet earth, (and beyond), about the SSP” when time and time again their repetitive behaviour and evidence supports the claim that they are fabricating and capitalizing on an important and valid topic for their own self serving interests?

What damage does their infection into the SSP topic cause to credible researchers building their case with credible proof e.g. Catherine Austin Fitts and Mark Skidmore?

Should we allow them to continue to smear the topic unchecked just because they are clever enough to plagiarise, fraudulently deceive, and sustain an income because of it?

The Tavares topic is not a priority for me as I invest my research time elsewhere; and is why I try not to comment on threads unless I can offer a reasonably informed opinion. I was impressed by this thread though so I invested some of my time looking at Snoops research, enough at this point to be convinced that he has invested a tremendous amount of his personal time and expertise into his chosen topic of fraud and so far it stacks up.

So personally I am very grateful for what Snoop is doing and very grateful for it to be on record here.

In specific detail to the phrases “plan to kill us all” and “extinction of mankind” this is purely marketing spin on Tavares part if that is her repetitive catch cry ~ and that says it all in my opinion.

Why would human beings, no matter how wealthy, or infected by A.I., or demons, or whatever, want to make themselves, their families and progeny extinct? It is illogical. And why would they risk their kin being caught in the crosshairs of genocide, or the retaliation that would come from it, now we have the power of the internet to open source intelligence? And why would they want to kill all the commoners when they need them for their intelligence quotient and labour? Artificial Intelligence and robots are not a valid security to wipe out all the commoners – if Tavares “Kill us All” means the Commoner. The holy grail is supposed to be about immortality isn’t it? So extinction is not in the equation. Transformation, yes. But extinction vs transformation vs genocide are very different.

I don’t dispute that the Commoner is used for nefarious covert experiments for developing the latest and greatest weapons in order to threaten enemies for ones own security, protection and manipulation. And this is horribly wrong. But extinction - No.

So deliberately choosing to use “extinction” speeches is an act of terror on the commoner by inciting the wrong type of activism as not only does it incite violence from fear it encourages ignorance, leading to public acts of stupidity, leading to public humiliation.

No different to the shame felt by those who were captivated by and publicly defended Goode’s charade before realizing it is a con. And in many cases it is those that have been duped that offer a keen eye to it happening and support to those caught up in the con/cults.

These con artists have to use a majority of credible data to wrap their stories up with which is why it is hard to find the BS. But when it is found, shame on them, and they should be debunked.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 18th January 2019 at 07:29.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Delight (18th January 2019), Pam (18th January 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), snoop4truth (28th January 2019)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Then he goes on to cite more documents which are probably not genuine or are obfuscated, but that STILL DOESN'T prove that the elite are not planning massive depopulation ("extinction" is not the accurate word to use).
    Onawah, If I understand the point of Snoops work, he is pointing out inaccuracies in Deborah's claims, as in the source of a document. He is not taking a stance or making any argument about what the elite are doing or not doing, that was never the point of his undertaking. He was presented with a document he found inaccurate and investigated further work for inaccuracies by Deborah. That is the reason for his investigation. At least that is how I interpret what he is doing.
    Last edited by Pam; 18th January 2019 at 20:13.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

HaveBlue (4th February 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), snoop4truth (23rd January 2019)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

As to WHY Tavares may be intentionally lying--if she IS lying and not just unskilled, sloppy, or possibly somewhat demented--there is another side to that question which also very much needs to be explored, ie, was she assigned and is she being paid to forge documents, make inaccurate statement and exaggerations, intentionally slanted to persuade us along lines that have less to do with truth and more to do with her opinions?
    I'll just make a comment here, if I may, as that paragraph was interesting and pertinent.

Some of the material may well be [basically] accurate. For instance, I'm personally sure that world depopulation, somehow and to some degree, is at least being discussed behind closed doors, and there may be more sinister plans already under way. But, that's not actually the point under discussion here.

It's a kind of paradox. Even if a document is hoaxed, or even if a so-called 'insider' is lying, it doesn't necessarily mean that the issues being showcased aren't largely genuine.

In Ufology research, for instance, that same debate has been raging for years now about the MJ-12 documents. Are they hoaxes? The jury is out, inasmuch as expert researchers still don't all agree. But the core story presented in those documents may well be all too real. Even if the MJ-12 documents are frauds, Roswell still happened, ET bodies have still been recovered and studied, and there's still a big problem.

The problem with hoaxes of real material is that they are examples of DISinformation... an intel psych tool specifically designed and deployed to cause confusion and disagreement among good people. (Look at this thread, for instance, and many others. )

But do note: disinformation can sometimes be accidental. We see this on YouTube all the time: a result of the combo of naivete, self-promotion, ego, and/or lack of care or scruples.

So. If there are indeed hoaxes (or falsehoods) here, then:

1) One hypothesis is that Tavares is some kind of agent, knowingly and deliberately muddying the waters by creating or promoting falsities to blend into all the many underlying truths.

2) Another is that she's a flawed human being, tempted to exaggerate and embellish simply because she feels personally so very strongly about these issues, and is desperate for people to pay attention... to anything she can find, or maybe create.

There have been many examples in history, in many disciplines, of quite unexpected people with apparently good reputations creating hoaxes (or, for example, doctoring scientific research, which is actually the same thing) — simply to try to bolster a case they passionately believe in. This really has happened all too often.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), anandacate (19th January 2019), AriG (18th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (18th January 2019), Hervé (18th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), Pam (18th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), snoop4truth (26th January 2019), Valerie Villars (18th January 2019), Yoda (22nd January 2019)

38. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

I think it’s very curious that snoop has waited until now to broach the subject of Tavares. He has been a member since 2015. Why now? Tavares has been outspoken about the cause of the Ca. Fires most recently. It almost feels as though snoop accumulated his research and incubated it until Tavares became a threat. I am not going to read snoops material because quite honestly, the onus is upon him to present the material in a digestible manner versus a giant data dump.

Does anyone know if snoops material is being disseminated across other platforms?

The thing that annoys me the most about the alternative community is their rabid desire to discredit each other seems to trump their desire to expose and eradicate the forces that enslave us.

Now what’s that old joke about attorneys and the bottom of the ocean? Kidding of course. But do keep in mind that it is the legal system that has decimated the US constitution and personal freedom.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

onawah (18th January 2019), petra (18th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast